;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers. Happy Monday!

Today in the Big Brother house: the PoV Ceremony. Will Jerry use the Power of Veto to take Keesha off the block, or will he rely on the same magical powers of protection that worked so well for Jessie? Will Jerry use the PoV to take Libra off the block, in hopes that Michelle puts Dan up in her place, so he can remove his so-called "Judas" from the game? We'll learn all this and more.. today on the live feeds.

Right. I'm getting the overnight report together. Please check back for it within this post, starting around 7am BBT.

In the meantime, guess who's joined the BB ebay frenzy??

BB10 Angie!!!

Go check out her listings.

Here's the link to see all the BB listings at once: BB on Ebay. Steven's 2nd round of Auctions have one more day to go...

And now... The Overnight Report:


10:10pm BBT
Spa Room
Michelle, Dan, Keesha, Renny & Memphis

Lighthearted chatter about all the fights this season. They wonder if they're the most volatile cast BB has ever seen. Renny thinks there must have been more fights during BB8, with Dick. They all take a trip down memory lane and recap the BB10 blow outs.

Jacuzzi
Jerry, Ollie, April

Jerry ponders the notion of using the PoV on Libra, as a way to get Dan up on the block and out. Ollie & April discourage him by saying that if he did that, Michelle would be likely to put one of the three of them up in Libra's place. Jerry tells April & Ollie that "Memphis thinks he's in good with the 3 of us now," but April and Ollie again shoot him down, telling him that Memphis has never tried to talk game with them at all. Jerry fantasizes aloud about Memphis' departure next Thursday.

CUT TO:
10:20pm BBT
HoH Bathroom
Michelle & April

More Dan being AP or otherwise shady talk...

Spa Room
Keesha, Memphis, Dan, Renny

They're still laughing about their collective behavior in the house, and what being in there does to you.

CUT TO:
10:30pm BBT
HoH
Michelle & April
Michelle believes Libra and Dan are a secret partnership, set up by BB.

Hammock
Jerry & Ollie

Jerry: I wanna go up and talk to Michelle in a little while. I'm not gonna let her play me for a fool.

Jerry says he'd really like to put Dan up on the block next to Libra, then flip the house to keep her. Ollie reminds Jerry that Libra's not on their side, and in any case, the ReNom is decided by the HoH, Michelle, not him.

Jerry goes on a Dan rant.

Jerry: How can you f'ing ever talk to him? He f'd you and your girlfriend so bad! Dan is a little prick. I wont ever think differently about him. That little c*cksucker don't even have a body. Little bow legged, little runt.

Ollie laughs.

Jerry: Well that's what he is.
Ollie: I know how you feel about him Jerry. I talked to Dan about the vote, and he told me he felt threatened...
Jerry: He had the same numbers over here. They think they're better than us. I hate Dan. I don't normally hate, but I hate Dan.
Ollie: Hate's a strong word, Jerry.

Meanwhile, up in HoH, Michelle and April are also discussing Dan and their belief that he is America's Player.

Michelle
: I think he knew that he had to get Jessie out, so he went to Libra with it, and then they recruited Keesha and Renny together...

More AP conspiracy theories, then April makes another effort to dig Keesha's BB grave.

April: Keesha said horrible things about you and Jessie last week. It was awful.

***No dear, that was you, when you were telling the whole group that "for sure, Michelle is blowing him."

Additionally, they're about to hop in the bathtub together.

CUT TO:
10:55pm BBT
HoH Room
Michelle & April are in the bathtub.
Jerry joins them in the bathroom, not the tub. ;)

The conspiracy theories continue about Dan being AP, and Libra being his partner somehow.

Michelle: Dan's gonna try to switch the vote for Libra.
April: We'll know for sure he's America's Player when the vote comes in 5-1.
    ***Strategy Kudos to April for setting up Dan as the fall guy for her own vote to evict Keesha.
Michelle and April extrapolate further on their grassy knoll theories.

Michelle: It all makes sense now.
April: It's all coming together.

CUT TO:
11pm BBT
Spa Room
Renny, Dan, Memphis, Keesha

It's an ice cream social. Talk is mostly fun, but some game...

Keesha: When I was HoH, I thought I really liked April. Boy, was I wrong.

Talk turns to Ollie and April as a couple, and they all agree that Ollie is a nice guy, but they can't stand her, can't imagine being him in that relationship - with her constantly & publicly correcting his actions - and he's in a no win situation as long as she's in the house.

Keesha: He talks to me when she's not around, but I think he gets in trouble for it.
Renny: That girl has a lot of emotional problems. She has me and the Colonel beat!

Talk turns to the craziness of being in the BB house. Dan likens it to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Dan: Once you get in, you never really get out. Even when we're out of the house, we'll still think about it.
Renny: That was my kids' favorite movie.

The Spa Room crew gets silly and has a funny faces contest. 15 minutes later, Renny gets all costumed up and puts on a show for them, on her knees, as a little person. They all crack up, laughing.

Renny goes upstairs to put on her show for the HoH crew, who are still doing conspiracy theories.

CUT TO:
11:30 - 11:50pm BBT
Dan & Memphis
Backyard

Dan: I'm gonna try to talk to Michelle sometime tonight.
Memphis: It's so funny how April's tryin' to cozy up to her now.

Memphis says he's pretty sure Michelle feels it would be better for her to be aligned with himself, Dan, Keesha and Renny than Ollie, April and Jerry.

Dan confesses he got angry earlier when Renny insinuated he was in an alliance with April, Ollie and Jerry.

Dan: I told Keesha I'm voting out Libra, and that's what I'm doing... There's still a chance I could go up tomorrow, though.. It's a small chance, but it's still a chance.
Memphis: I feel bad for Ollie. He really doesn't have anyone to hang out with.

Dan and Memphis agree that one of them has to win HoH next week... them or Keesha. If Jerry wins it, they're both going up. Talk turns to Ollie and April...

Memphis: (laughs) I'd love to see April and Ollie up on the block together, and just watch their relationship implode.
Dan: I can't see Ollie campaigning against her, but I can see her doing that. I can see Ollie laying down his sword for her... taking the bullet for her..

Memphis agrees Ollie might try to do that, but that no matter what Ollie tried to do, he'd still stay over April.

Comfortable silence... then chatter resumes with a shout out from Memphis to Ashley. Dan and Memphis do a little BB contract time math and decide they have 7 weeks left. They think the finale will be September 26th.
    ***They're wrong by 8-10 days. This is a shortened season. There's now less than 6 weeks left, and the finale will either be on the 16th or the 18th.
CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
Hippie Room
Libra, then Keesha

Libra's been alone quite a lot tonight... the newest pariah in the BB10 house.

Keesha comes in and they have a nice talk.

Libra: The only thing that really hurt me is when you said you didn't want to talk to me anymore. That really hurt. I still want us to be friends when this thing is over. I want us to visit each other.
Keesha: This game...
Libra: If you make it to the end, you definitely have my vote. I just wanted to be able to talk to you before I left the house...
Keesha: It's this house...
Libra: It’s going to get uglier, and you aren’t that kind of person, Keesha. Even though I'm supposedly this "warrior of strength," I'm still human. When I talked to the doctor earlier tonight, I thought for sure I was crazy. Last night when I asked for my suitcase, I had had it. I slept in the DR for a couple hours.
Keesha: It’s so hard in here.
Libra: I'm sorry for my actions... the things I've done.
Keesha: It was crazy last night.
Libra: We'll laugh about it someday... They told me our group has been the feistiest of all the seasons so far.

Keesha isn't surprised. Libra encourages Keesha to keep Memphis close. Talk turns to how much harder BB is that Survivor - double the time and nowhere to hide and get away from everyone.

Meanwhile, up in HoH, the Libra Bash-fest continues with April and Michelle...

CUT TO:
12:20-1am BBT
HoH Room
Memphis & Michelle
Memphis comes up to HoH. Ollie and April leave to go snuggle in the 50s room.

Michelle expresses her doubts about Dan, and she tells Memphis that she never talks game with Ollie and April.

Michelle: I don't wanna tell people who to vote for... If Libra had won the veto, then we would have a problem.
Memphis: The good thing for us is, if Renny, Keesha or Dan win HoH next week, they're all going after April and Ollie. I made it clear to all of 'em, the showmance has to go. If April gets it, she'd put me up, 'cause she knows she can't tell me what to do.

Talk turns briefly to Dan potentially being America's Player.Michelle and Memphis discuss the possibility of Dan being America's player, but Memphis steers the conversation back to breaking up Ollie and April... Memphis tells Michelle hat between the 2 of them, he'd much rather get April out the door.

Michelle: Wouldn't it be perfect if you had April and Ollie up there, and it was a double eviction week?
    ***Will we ever, ever have an HG who understands that a double eviction week does not mean that both nominees go home?
Michelle: What if we both get to the finals?
Memphis: I don't even wanna think about that yet.
Michelle: Think about who's in the house right now.

Memphis steers the conversation back to concerns about April...

Memphis: She worries me. She has a lot of people.
Michelle: At least they don't know we're in an alliance...

Michelle congratulates herself and Memphis for getting info out of everyone... then they run scenarios...

Michelle: I don't think there's anyone in the house that would put me up next week.
Memphis: Keesha's stuck on April and Ollie. She's livid.

Michelle says she's not surprised, with everything that happened yesterday. Talk continues and Michelle congratulates herself as having made the best moves of any HoH yet this season... and that all the others before her were stupid.

Memphis leaves the HoH and reports back to Dan that he's in the clear.

There's more chatter after this, but game talk is done for the evening.

This concludes the overnight report!






Permalink







43 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Monday morning, Carolyn and fellow BB'ers!

Carolyn, you and the dish chicks are simply THE BEST. I wanted to let you know that I just hit PayPal and sent a tip your way. I think after all the time and work these crazy hg's made you put in this past weekend just to keep us all informed and up to date, I can at least spring for a few much deserved (and needed) drinks!

THANKS again for everything! I love BB, but it wouldn't be the same without you and everyone else here!

August 11, 2008 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Am just now catching up on yesterday's posts. This may not be relevant to the happenings right now, but ran across a comment from Jane that says exactly what I was trying to compose:

"jane said...
twilightbynite - I don't exactly feel bad for Libra, she's no innocent, but I do think she has been a scapegoat for many things. Jessie started it and others jumped on the bandwagon.

But her style is not working, she's transparent. If you play badly and you get caught in a trap, so be it. It's a game of playing people. I like her, she's a strong powerful woman, but by luck, circumstances, and action she's lost. It happens."

Exactly!!! This is a game. Libra's not a bad guy, she's just not winning right now.

August 11, 2008 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry needs to give it a rest. He states he never talks bad about people and he has done nothing but call Dan evil,cruel and hateful words all for playing a game .

I did like Jerry and respected him for being 75 and in the BB house trying to keep up, BUT i have lost all respect for him.

Jerry should not hate the player but hate the game.

I really hope he goes soon, becasue his talk of Dan is discusting and non-called for.

Jerry took his military garb off when he had to break his word, but yet he is faulting Dan for doing the same thing with his cross..

Jerry is not the person he wants everyone to believe he is, he has a very active mean streak.

August 11, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry, for the love of God, this is Big Brother. It's not like there has never been a swing vote before.
And you talked about him being America's Player! Shouldn't you know that he doesn't have a choice?

I'm so disgusted with Jerry right now. His actions are inexcusable.

August 11, 2008 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be surprised if any family was surprised by a house guest's behavior in the house. I'm sure they've all seen their family member at their worst. Having said that, I wonder if Jerry's family was concerned with him going into the house, knowing that this was what was going to come out. Or perhaps they are all like him

August 11, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn, what a weekend eh? I have read the app. for BB and never once did it say "free thinkers not allowed". What a bunch of uber sheep this year. I guess Jerry will try to use the POV on Libra so Dan gets sent home but will Michelle put up Dan , Renny? (oh a girl can dream )or .....April.

August 11, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Geeze - I am so absolutely SICK of Jerry - I do believe he would beat a dying dog! Will he ever STFU about Dan? Maybe next week he will have a new target and then he will go on and on about that player. Too bad he won POV or they could backdoor his disgusting ass... I don't think I detested Allison from bb9 as much as I detest Jerry --- uuugh!!

August 11, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jerry: How can you f'ing ever talk to him? He f'd you and your girlfriend so bad! Dan is a little prick. I wont ever think differently about him. That little c*cksucker don't even have a body. Little bow legged, little runt."

wow, jerry really is a terrible man. it is hard to even hear him talk. sad

August 11, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger OneTxJewel said...

OMG!!! I can't stand some of these people...Jerry and April are getting on my last nerve. They are really stretching it here. I'm not really sure where Michelle's head is at...but Jerry sure has a lot of hate for Dan and I have to say it's pretty sad...April is just ridiculous. Sometimes I think Ollie sees it when I just sits there quietly but other times I think he really might be oblivious to it all.

I feel absolutely sooooorrry for Dan the Man and I LOOOVE Renny!!!

August 11, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think April is smart enough to do that - vote for Keesha & blame it on Dan? Uh oh. I hope not.

August 11, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning all. Didn't stay up after work last night so just catching up. WOW Jerry is unbelievable. All this over one comment in a stupid game. This man holds a grudge.

This stuff he said on the show last night about Dan burning in hell, I had missed that on the feeds the first time. I think when he gets out he will be even more embarrassed then April and that's pretty bad.

They sure are gunning for Dan now. I really don't think Jerry or anyone can convince Michelle to take Libra down. Libra is a sure unanimous vote. Keesha would be voted out by a tie and Michelle decides and so would Dan.

August 11, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does Jerry get off atacking Dan about removing his cross when Dan went back on his word, When Jerry went back on his word the very first week with Brain and he (and i quote) "did not where his marine garb" at the nomination ceremony when he (Jerry) broke the code of honor by going back on his word to Brain by nominating him. Honor, integrity, and courage are three of the most important aspects in the marine core, Jerry to me has dishonored the marine core, and lost his integrety, and he is a coward to hold Dan to a higher standard than he holds himself. In my opinion if you want to where your marine garb on this show you better be honest while wearing it.

A proud Catholic family of Marines

August 11, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be blind, but why does April think Kessa is jealous of April looks Kessa can look good without make-up April can't with her spider lashes.

August 11, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning

God I hope Jerry dosent use the veto.
I pray Dan dosent go up and I pray april dosent vote K out thated be messed up.

I hope Mem can get M and K to get in alince with Dan and renny. and take out
A/O and jerry
Jerry needs to shut up about dans religion

August 11, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

This is why I love Renny so much:

Renny: That girl has a lot of emotional problems. She has me and the Colonel beat!

She's normally right on target and uses wonderful humor to get her point across. People are listening to her humor and get it, where as they write off the rants.

August 11, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Good morning everyone!

I have to start by saying Michelle confuses me. Why is she so buddy buddy with April? A BATH together?

**Gaytor. I'm rolling my eyes again! Shall we have a game of eye pool or eye ball? haha

I'm glad that Libra and Keesha got to talk this early this morning. I am curious to see how they will be with each other today.

Libra got the ball rolling with Dan as AP and now everyone is on a Dan kick. Libra apologized to Dan last night for starting that and said it was a joke. That's the problem with her "jokes", they stir up crapfests.

Jerry is simply yuk. Please get him out of the house after April before he embarrasses himself, his family and the Marine Corp more than he has.

August 11, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with Jerry and his "potty mouth"? I'm shocked to see someone of his age with such anger bursts & nasty words out of his mouth. Is he really like this or is his just trying to fit in with a house of much younger people? I have yet to see a warm & compassionate side to Jerry - someone who should be full wisdom and guidance yet appears to have none of the above. Just wondering if I'm the only one out here disgusted with Jerry mouth and anger issues.

August 11, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Good morning Carolyn and BB Lovers.

Hmmmm... Very interesting. Jerry still believes he has more power than he actually does. Ollie did a good job of calming him down. I like that he said "Hate's a strong word Jerry." How pissed will Michelle be if Jerry uses the veto?

My question is: why does Michelle believe that Libra and Dan are in a partnership? Because he talked to her for about an hour yesterday?

April has me worried with how well she is working Michelle. I hope Michelle sees right through it.

My favorite quote of the night goes to Renny! (surprise :P ) "That girl has a lot of emotional problems. She has me and the Colonel beat!" Love it Renny. You are right on.

August 11, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone else think this week might be a double eviction week? There has to be one to make the season end on the projected date... and i feel like thisis usually about when it happens (BB6..it happend on the 5th person evicted???). What does everyone else think?

August 11, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie without her green hat is like Charlie Chaplin without his derby...like Billie Holiday without her gardenia.

I hope whoever wins it has photos taken wearing it, then returns it to Angie.

August 11, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who I want for F2 yet but I definitly know my F4: Memphis, Keesha, Renny, and DAN.
I also want Jerry to leave knowing that Dan is still in the house and April to leave knowing that Keesha is still in the house. And April needs to leave next!!!
BTW, I saw the online petition to save Dan's job. Does Dan really feel that his job is in jeaporady?

August 11, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I'm glad Libra and Keesha had a talk. That revives Keesha for me. I know Libra isn't a favorite, but she was really crapped on badly last night and I felt bad for her.

August 11, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn, and Dishpeople.....

Awww, I am so glad Keesha and Libra talked, that brought tears to my eyes. I really like them both although I never thought you would hear me say I liked Libra. I do want Keesha to stay even though she is very overemotional, she makes the game much more interesting to watch.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see April and Ollie on the block together. That would be sa-weet!

August 11, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Each season I think that I won't like this BB because I liked someone so much the season before but then a few episodes and many of your updates later I'm hooked all over again. This site is by far the best I've been on.

August 11, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor cluelesss michelle....

she's totally buying it...from keesha. falling into the trap keesha set for april, then libra and dan..play nice nice til its time to stab em in the back. i think she is learning michelle's ability to believe her own lies.
michelle's conspiracy theories about dan are silly...good for a laugh though..but deadly for dan so not so funny actually.
my daughter said it best, dumb as a brick...lol
wendy2
(*wink* :wendylady re:thinking alike)

August 11, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all :)

Hope everyone got a good rest last night.

I was sad to hear that Libra is being ignored and actually slept in the DR for a few hrs last night. I hope she is strong enough to get through the week.

August 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Carolyn Darlin. I think I am finally recovering from WW3.2. That was so volatile. There have been so many things said that will never be forgiven.

As for the next HOH. I want so much for Renny to win. She needs to see her family. She has been strong and motherly to everyone and it would be a great recharge for her. It would give her new life and determination for the game.
Of course then we really would see a Judas come out. I think she would put Jerry and April on the block. Those two would freak out. They would both show their true colors.

Good morning to everyone else. Way to many to name. I love commenting with you all. I also love it that we are able to disagree, explain our positions, and still be friends even through the war.

August 11, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi there Carolyn & everyone:

What has gotten into Jerry? I'm flabbergasted by his comments. And yet if any of the others had any sense they'd keep him up until 3...

August 11, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished watching BBAD and I caught something from Michelle.

Apparently (in her deluded Jesse worshiping mind), the reason that Jesse is gone is because........
(are you ready for this).......
Dan is Americas player, but America hates Dan and they wanted to "out" him by making him vote out Jesse. Now since Michelle also believes that Libra is teamed up with Dan, he was able to swing the votes so he was again under the radar.

OMG!!! PLeeeeeease people.

Jesse is gone because America hated Jesse, not hated Dan. But in Michelles mind, her beloved would still be in the house if America did not want Dan caught.

I cant believe this crap. I was even starting to like Michelle, until that.

August 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning HugZ to Carolyn. Already your fingers are on overtime.

While I did my diatribe last night because I had on one to play with but me, I talked about them but you get the conversations word for word. I just editorialize. That way I can say what I think and LMMFAO (yea me too ReporterX) at myself while doing it. Even if no one else gets it, I do. At least at the time.

Indeed what will happen today. I almost hope Jerry does try a trick at the PoV ceremony, but instead of his intened, Michelle would put up April instead. Now wouldn't that start WWIII.3?

:o)

August 11, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Does anyone know what was discussed between Dan & Michelle up in HOH after 2:00 am?

August 11, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Does anyone know what was discussed between Dan & Michelle up in HOH after 2:00 am?

August 11, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning Carolyn & fellow BB addicts. I almost for a split second last night thought I was done with this show. LOL I was watching BBAD & had to turn it off because I am so sick of A/O/J. I agree w/ Memphis that A wants him out because she cannot control him. I think the reason A hates K so much is because she is jealous of her & the fact she has had more control in the game.

I don't want K/D/R/M/M to go before A/O/J. There is talk amongst each side but the A/O/J team is vindictive.

I am glad that K & L talked. I do feel sorry for L that she has been the scapegoat for a lot of activity but a lot of her actions did put her in a bad spot & now she is having to pay for it.

I will say when someone becomes HOH they certainly do get full of themselves. The best move so far was when K got out Jessie & she wasn't even HOH at the time.

My dislike for Jerry is growing by the minute. He is acting like a fool.

I worried last night too when Dan said he would split the $$$ w/ Michelle. He should have clarified it a little more & said, If I am winning $$$ every time I use the HOH bathroom I will split it with you. I really, really hope that Michelle is clear about A/O/J & not just telling Memphis what he wants to hear. I haven't completely warmed up to Michelle but I will more if she goes to the side of K/R/D/M.

August 11, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood Morning!!! :)

BB woke em up about 20 seconds after I finished the overnight... Gracious.

I'll be in to do proper hellos soon. :)

August 11, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn, ReporterX, dishchicks (and gents) and my BB addict friends.

I got home last night just in time to see Carolyn's good night comment, I so missed catching up with everyone!!

It would be great to see Jerry use the POV on Keesha and Michelle to put up April, but I highly doubt that will happen.

April is making me a mental case, she's delusional. And Michelle's sense of 'justice' regarding Dan vote and Jessie's eviction is hilarious. Is Michelle channeling Jessie's brain cause he think the exact same way!! No accountability for zippo.

I'm back at work today :( so I won't be able to chat as often as I did last week. Bummer.

Have missed yah Gaytor!! mwa

August 11, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger jane said...

ltcmek - thanks. Just like last season my sleep schedule is totally screwed, so I was up for the talk between Libra and Keesha. Clearly Libra has had her underbelly split open by the last few days, the conversation they had was so human and kind. They are both very nice people. As much as I "enjoy" the fighting, I really love to see the moments or real human vulnerability and kindness.

It was the first time I saw Libra break down that tough front she had to put up to make this decision (about leaving her kids) work. Obviously it was much harder then she let on, which I assume is why she was so defensive. Libra may be the one I would most like as a real friend. Renny of course too.

That said, she deserves to leave, she hasn't played well, and I think she will be a lot happier to leave - in the long run.

Just as an aside, I'm pleased Renny is able to see April clearly. As much as I dislike April, and I dislike her as much as I have ever disliked a house guest, I feel for her. She is terribly troubled. (I hold to my theory of childhood sexual abuse).

My real point is I wonder what on earth is going on in Ollie's head. He has to see this, but he's stuck now. He has to know that leaving her at this stage would cause a unbearable wrath. He really made his bed ...

August 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I officially do not like Jerry. He is on my last nerve. He needs to get off Dan...Does he forget that he went back on his word week one!! He even took his marine's stuff off. What a tool. Kick him off soon!

August 11, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JulieB said...

April is making me a mental case

Julie, is that case fabric, leather or an extremely hard metal? If she does good work I may order one for myself. ;p~

And I have missed you too, and being here in general. My schedule like so many of our gang, is much busier this season, and I am older and seem to take longer to recover.

Jane, I have to agree that it was emotional for even me to see Libra have a bit of a breakdown, but not as emotional as I was when Renny cried after hearing Michelle's letter from home. I really hope she gets the next HoH. She deserves it for, if nothing else, her comedic talents that have kept us as sane as we can be this season.

But I have to disagree about how she might be back in her real world. I have worked for women just like her... I say 'for' because there is no such thing as working WITH. I've had the same situation with males in the workforce but women are much more catty and vindictive. With that said, I would love to be a fly on the wall in her office and hear what she is actually like, and how the underlings really feel about her.

:o)

August 11, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for Libra being thrown under the bus so bad by Keesha. A lot of ppl like Keesha and she is a snake, I can't believe how she turned on Libra I would love to see her and Renny on the block together. I'm rooting for Dan and the things Jerry said about Dan is unbelievable and got a lot of ppl upset but when he attacked Libra ppl blamed her and cbs protrayed her as the crap starter. I can't wait to see Michelle delusional self out the door but before her April, then Manchelle, Jerry, then Keesha and I hope Memphis gets her out. This game has turn out to be so much more than it started out as. I think Libra is actually the nicest and most honest person in the house.

August 11, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger jane said...

gaytor - oh ker-i-st. I wouldn't want to work for Libra. I'd have a drink with her. I think the reason I'm interested in her as a person has to with her politics, actually. And I like her finger snappin strong woman thang. But no doubt she's a power hungry nightmare when she's in charge. No thanks.

But, hell, I don't like anyone being in charge of me. I don't make a good servant under any circumstances.

August 11, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Gotcha Jane! ;) We are of the same mind once again.

As for her politics, I don't remember because they are all running together, but I think she is 'Liberal Libra', so I'd like to join the two of you in those drinks, even if mine would be a diet coke...

Well no, meeting you would be cause for a celebration. I might tie one on (don't make me say strap-on LMMFAO) for such an occasion. I'm not a teetotaler, I just rarely do it because I have 2 week hangovers, and it doesn't mix with my insanity meds.

:o)

August 11, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jane - re: servant.

I do in the right leather situation, but I am very versatile, I like both roles. :p~

:o)

August 11, 2008 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they would fight harder. Dan should have stood up for himself bc really Jesse got himself booted out by his antics. His game play made no sense. You don't stir the pot when your stewing in it. He should have held that info until he needed it.
They do call outs on the silly unimportant stuff but stuff that would put them ahead of the game they ignore-like Libra should have said from the start-Keesha got the votes and Dan should have said-I did the same as you Jerry I played for my best interest.
D

August 16, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below