;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Rennygades on the Day of Fay

By Noni



The game is getting very tense,
But April is incredibly dense.
She thinks she has a chance to stay,
For votes she is so willing to pay.

Ollie tells her what she wants to hear,
He whispers softly in her ear.
She’s so deluded that I am amazed,
At the expressions on her face so crazed.

To Michelle she gave a gift,
To ensure there’d be no rift.
Her loyalty April tried to buy,
But will Michelle stay true or lie.

April thinks that she is so sweet and kind,
She’s out of her self loving mind.
She thinks that America does love her best,
But truthfully she’s the most hated guest.

Jerry now is sitting pretty,
But for him I have no pity,
He’s been so unfair to our sweet Dan,
But of him now I am no fan.

While in the Gulf Fay is lurking,
Carolyn is still loyally working.
Sitting bravely in her tub on line
While all around her the winds do whine.

I hope DaninKeyWest is hunkered down,
With cocktail in hand in the center of town.
I wish all Dishers here to stay safe and dry,
We want nothing for them to go awry.

I missed everyone here while I was gone,
At Dish I’m home from Dawn to Dawn.
My computer my daughter did finally fix,
So here I am back in the mix.

The Wondrous X is managing the posts,
While Carolyn the comments hosts.
Gaytor is chasing Blue around,
Patty and Zany are Pogo bound.

Genie rolls her eyes once again,
Jane offers wisdom and listens in.
Mike inBama shows his tushy,
I’d peek again but I’m not pushy.

Tonight I hope the house explodes,
As in each their trust erodes.
If BigBrother gives them beer and wine,
We shall surely see a sign.

Renny will start to imitate,
The other houseguests as it grows late.
And laughter comes from all the boys.
Keesha starts to make too much noise,

April suffers from alienation,
From the others and in desperation,
She clings to Ollie and Michelle,
Her nastiness we know so well.

Sometime tonight I do predict,
The one we hope we will evict,
Will start a fight within the walls,
In the kitchen or down the halls.

Maybe Keesha will call April out,
Something will happen I have no doubt.
It’s been far too quiet for way too long,
For things to run smoothly and not go wrong.

I’m out of rhymes so I am done,
I’m off to enjoy the setting sun.
Mojito in hand I sit and rest,
I hope you like it I’ve done my best

Everyone in Fay’s path please be safe.






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

Noni, you have a true talent!! It's wonderful!!

August 18, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Wow, Noni! You are amazing, girl! Very talented. Way to go!

August 18, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Noni, you gave me warm fuzzy goose bumps twice today!! XOXO

August 18, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Noni, you are great!
Another one soon...I can't wait!

August 18, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Great job again Noni.

BTW! I will be pushy and look again at Bama's Tushy!

August 18, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Two Noni poems in one day!!!

I'm lactating here!
LOL, LOVED IT!!!

August 18, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"not worthy bows" to Noni!!! It's great!!

August 18, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger frankie said...

That was terrific. We should send it to April, does she have a myspace page?

August 18, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger spyke6666 said...

Love it Noni, keep them coming!

August 18, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

blush, shucks, thanks, :)

August 18, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

BlueX, I did mean Kind, but after reading it again I like the way it came out...kinda fits better. LOL

August 18, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

The only unit in English I ever flunked in high school was poetry.

August 18, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Noni,
You are a true talent. You need to publish all of your poems. Anyone with suggestions on the title?

August 18, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger lee said...

O/A talking about their first times. I'm surprised April can remember that far back!

August 18, 2008 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Noni, you are incredibly talented, funny, and succint!

Thanks for sharing with us, and thank you to all the Dish Chicks (Chickbots?) for all your work, and thank you to everyone who posts as well!!!

I recently tore BOTH Achilles tendons and will be laid up (literally, hah hah) for several months, and it is so awesome for me to have this blog... It helps so much!!!

SO thanks again to everyone!!!

August 18, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

When my children were young their favorite books were Shel Silversteins, Where the Sidewalk Ends and A light in the Attic, was very sad day when he died.I learned to love humorous poetry then.

August 18, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Quit chasing me, Gaytor, I'm younger and faster. I know, you're older and know more tricks..........actually...hmm...more tricks....welllll......okay, keep chasin'!!!!:P

Crisi: "BTW! I will be pushy and look again at Bama's Tushy!", as she quotes the poetic Noni....
I'll bump elbows with ya for a peek through the knothole!!!

August 18, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

On behalf of us dishers,
I have to say.
We missed you dear Noni,
From night time to day.

Your sweet poetry
and warm, funny rhymes
Kept us company
the whole lonely time

I'm glad your PC
is fixed, for our sake
Because another Noni absence
We cannot take!!

:)

August 18, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Noni, that was so cute. Loved it

August 18, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New top post...

August 18, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

NONI, you outdid yourself. And twice in one day. WOWSERS!! Giggle at me chasing Blue. I think he chases back. At least in my delusional April sorta mind he does. :p~

Blue, now I'm skeered of YOU. Lactating? And I've learned today you own moomoos. Can I borrow one. I've been asked to do Mama Cass Elliot for a show in 2 weeks. HAHA! Please wash it before you send if you are wearing it while lactating.

Not sure when I heard her say it but April is so sure Hollywood will be calling. She mentioned Maxim in the same chat, and Ollie didn't think that would be a big deal. April was quick to point out that sure it would be a one day job, but it pays $2K.

Time to start the eye rolling Olympics for the evening.

I'm channel surfing tonight and stopped on TheMovieChannel... TMC vs. TCM.. The star of the movie, or seems to be so far, looks amazingly like Dan. Not an exact match but the smile is there, as is some of his 'looks'. Dan is hotter, but this guy wears less clothes. I'm going to pretend it's him. :p~

:o)

August 18, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Noni - both poems today as they always are were wonderful. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing.
Thank your daughter from us for fixing your computer so we have you back with us again. Missed you!

August 18, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CAROLYN! You and your new top posts! (but ty for the warnings.)

My problem is how do I ever catch Blue to teach him some new tricks if I only get one comment in per post. :p

Guess i should read and refresh faster and quit channel surfing!

:o)

August 18, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noni, that was fantastic!

~jem~ (on myspace)

August 18, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

*catches up for the day*

I MADE A NONI POEM!!!! that was awesome, and now the boyfriend,fiance thinks I'm bonkers. Glad you are back Noni

August 18, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ok that was even funnier! Great Just great! Keep'em coming!

August 19, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below