;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Afternoon in the BB10 House

12:08pm BBT
Bathroom
Dan, Renny & Michelle

Renny has finished Dan's hair cut..

Dan: Length A+, Kissablilty A+
Renny kisses Dan's cheek..

Dan goes outside to check himself out in the mirror and wash off the hair..
Dan: I need to change my name..I'm a new man..



12:12pm BBT
Outside
Keesha, Dan, Jerry, Ollie,

Keesha: And he'll talk about everyone else checking themselves out in the mirror..

12:15pm BBT
Bathroom
Michelle & Renny

It's hair cut day with Renny..She is now trimming Michelle's hair..



Dan comes back in to sweep up his hair..

12:23pm BBT
Haircuts ongoing..
Ollie comes in to watch Michelle's cut..

Michelle says she was hit in the head with a baseball bat when she was young..it left a scar on her head..

12:30pm BBT
Outside
Memphis & Michelle

Michelle is shaving Memphis' back..



CUT TO:
Kitchen
Dan & Renny

Dan: Mixologist by night..Werewolf by day...Memphis... Muuhahhh ha ha

Renny comes in and Dan asks her to rub lotion on his back..She does..
Renny: Monica I know your glad I'm taking care of your boy..I mean man..

Dan jokes Memphis' back hair killed the battery on the clippers..

12:40pm BBT
Living Room
Ollie & April

Ollie is reading the bible..April comes in..

Ollie: You ok?
April: Mhhmm I'm ok..
Ollie: You just saying that?
April: No, I'm ok..
Ollie: Did you talk to Michelle yet?
April: No..is she outside?

CUT TO:
50's Room

April goes into the 50's room..She is reading her letter from home..She cries..
Ollie comes in..

Ollie: Stay strong..

April says the best part of the DR is the fan questions..
April: Yeah, I got one today from the boys about football..

Fishies briefly

12:50pm BBT
April keeps talking about production..we keep getting fishies..

*** April stop talking about production..


12:52pm BBT
50's Room
April, Ollie & Michelle

Michelle says every time she thinks Dan is completing an America's Player task she makes a bing sound..and when he fails she makes a bonk sound..Like they would on tv..

Michelle: Like when Renny wouldn't let him use her bathroom...BONK..

She says if she finds out he's America's Player and wins America's Choice she'll be angry..

Dan as AP talk continues..Michelle leaves..

1:05pm BBT
50's Room
April & Ollie



April & Ollie are whispering about trying to get Dan to use the POV on April..April says if she tries to make a deal with Dan, he'll run and tell everyone and they'll convince him not to use it..

Ollie: If you're not comfortable with that, then try for his vote.

April: I wonder if they've approached Jerry and told him he's not a target..
Ollie: I guarantee they have..

Michelle comes in talking about her ring..

Whispers..
Ollie: Do you think they are keeping Jerry?
Michelle: They haven't said anything to me..Jerry is walking around like he's staying..
April: Renny hasn't said here's the plan?
Michelle: They haven't told me anything..I don't know what they are doing..

Michelle tells them she thinks Renny is waiting to see what Dan does with the veto..

1:14pm FISHIES briefly

Ollie: Keeping her here would be best for you
Michelle: I know..

Michelle says Jerry has not asked her for her vote..
Michelle: The only thing he says to me is "You still love me right"?

Ollie: They are telling him he's safe??
Michelle: I don't know..

Ollie: She could tell Dan if you keep her here..We three won't put you up..that's three that won't put him up..

Michelle: That's just it not one person has said a thing to me..I don't know if they have a plan..

They wonder who Memphis would put up..
Ollie: Jerry for one if he stays....

1:20pm BBT
Outside
Keesha, Memphis, Dan

They wonder what both nominees are thinking..Dan says no one has come to him asking for the veto..

Dan: They both have money..Come talk to me..ya know?
Keesha: Yeah, I don't know what they are thinking..
Memphis: They both think they are going home..



They discuss that neither nominee has come to any of them..

Talk turns to who they would want up next week..and how important the next HOH competitions are.

Dan wonders if Renny has made any deals..Keesha & Memphis discuss the only deals she may have is that people don't put her up next week.

BB: Keesha please come to the DR.

1:36pm BBT
Outside
Dan & Memphis

Dan & Memphis are in the pool..Michelle comes out..Memphis goes in..
Dan: What's going on in Rhode Island today..

Michelle is sunbathing and talking with Dan about Rhode Island..

Memphis comes back out and hops in the pool..

1:41pm BBT
Outside
Dan, Memphis & Michelle

BB: Michelle please come to the DR..

Michelle goes in..

Memphis & Dan are chit chatting in the pool..Dan goes in for food..

CUT TO:
50's Room
Ollie & April

April says her stomach is upset because she took pain reliever on an empty stomach..

FISHIES briefly..

CUT TO:
Kitchen
Dan & Jerry

Jerry & Dan are eating..very little talking..
Jerry asks Dan how many times he's been on slop..Dan says once..

2:00pm BBT

All feeds following Jerry around the house..From kitchen to bathroom...to 80's room (brief whispers with Dan inaudible) ..then to storage..

BB: Jerry please reattach your microphone..

2:02pm BBT
Storage
Jerry

Jerry is standing in storage..doing nothing..almost like he's waiting for something..

and he is..Dan enters..whispers..



Jerry: I don't have anything to say to you about you winning the veto..I want apologize to you for the Judas comments..

Jerry explains he has a street fighter mentality..A kill or be killed thought process...Dan says he didn't take it personally. He says what he didn't understand why Jerry took it personally. Jerry says he was hurt..Jerry apologizes again for the Judas comments...They shake hands..

Dan: how you feeling about this week?
Jerry: I'm feeling pretty good.. I feel that April is going..

Jerry tells Dan if they keep him, he'll be a strong member of their alliance and will protect the people who helped keep him..

They talk about the grandfather/grandchild bond they had..Dan hopes they can get that back and keep that after leaving the house..

They shake hands again..Dan says he appreciates Jerry's apology..

2:16pm BBT
Outside
Keesha, Ollie, Dan & Jerry
Dan & Jerry go outside..Dan goes out and hops in the pool..

2:21pm BBT
Outside
Keesha, Ollie, Dan & Jerry

Keesha goes in to look for crackers..

Jerry goes over to the pool and asks Dan if he swims much back home..He tells Dan he has a pool at home..

Jerry walks the yard..

BB: Ollie please go to the DR..

CUT TO:
50's Room
April & Michelle

April tells Michelle she thinks Jerry & Dan were arguing for 20 mins..
Whispers..
April: I heard them in there (points to the 80's Room)..then Dan walked all the way out..Jerry went into the storage and then Dan went into storage..I don't know what was said in there..

April is smiling she is sure it was a disagreement..

CUT TO:
Outside
Renny, Jerry & Dan
Jerry & Dan are chit chatting..Jerry being very friendly..He is complimenting Dan's hair cut and Renny's talents..

Renny: I have more talents..
Jerry: Well thats nice to know..

Renny goes in....Jerry goes in..

CUT TO:
80's Room
Jerry

Jerry lays down..

2:34pm BBT
Outside
Dan & Michelle

Dan is in the pool. Michelle is sitting on a lounger poolside...

Dan: I want to tell you something that's just between us..I'm not gonna use the veto, no matter how crazy my speech is..

Michelle is telling Dan he needs to do whats best for him..They discuss the benefits and pitfalls of using the veto..

Dan: I hope you know I'd tell you anything if you flat out asked me..

Dan wants and is trying to gain Michelle's trust..

Ollie & April come out..Ollie is on the couch..April is sunbathing..talk between Michelle and Dan end..Michelle goes in..

2:43pm BBT
Poolside

April approaches Dan..



April: I just don't know what Jerry might have offered you. You know..his word to keep you in here..or anything like that but..
Dan: No it's surprised me no one's thrown anything at me..
April: Well, I can..
Dan: Uh huh..
April: I just have such a big heart..everybody keeps telling me that in this house..and you know what happened to me when I was HOH..for me to be the only HOH that it didn't go the way I wanted it to..makes it very hard to trust people after that happens to you..Where everybody else has just been floating along and doing what the HOH wants..Memphis said it best when he said you gotta do what's best for you..

Dan: Do you feel safe?
April: No
Dan: Are you worried?
April: I'm 100% worried..the thing is...I don't understand..I've never done anything to anybody..I've never insulted people like Jerry did..I never blew up like he did to Michelle in the kitchen..I didn't do that stuff..ya know all I did was try to be nice..ya know..Tried to do what everybody wanted.. it just sucks..Why am I being targeted..

She tells Dan she is not a threat physically..she says she has only won one physical challenge and Jerry is more of threat winning POV's in a row..

April: I don't know what Jerry's told you as far as protection but talking to Ollie we have Michelle..I'm like I'd love to have Dan's word..then I could stay..

She tells Dan she and Ollie were never targeting him.. She tells him if she and Ollie stay in the game they will protect him..She also says even if Keesha or Memphis win HOH they will still target her and he'd have nothing to worry about..

April: Have you thought about using the POV on either of us?
Dan: Yes, I don't want to piss off the HOH..
April: Let me know if there is anything I can give you or do for you..

Dan asks April if she was serious about her feelings for Ollie..
Dan: Did you mean what you told me about wanting to marry him?
April: Yes, I could see my self marrying him..I won't change that because of a game.

Memphis comes out and the conversation ends..April says they can talk later..and lets Dan know Ollie will want to talk to him too..

3:30pm BBT
Carolyn steppin' in...
Game talk is ongoing and quite intense... We strongly recommend you spark up the feeds. At the moment, Michelle & Keesha are up in the HoH with Renny talking plans for this week and next... as well as Jerry approaching Dan.

Michelle pushes a bit too much, and Renny asks her to leave so she can talk to Keesha alone. Renny believes Michelle is with Memphis. Keesha says, no, Michelle's in with April & Ollie, and she's pushing for April to stay.

It's getting very goooood! Renny and Keesha talk a few minutes, then Dan comes up and shovels some bs in Renny's direction...

Carolyn here... ReporterX has been on it all day while I've been doing hurricane prep. I've done all I'm gonna do today, and I'll be back to updating in a little bit, but hopping right in right now would just be ridiculous, 'cause I need to get up to speed myself! We'll definitely be back up 'n running come Sunday Show time. :)


Watch Big Brother 24/7






Permalink







87 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

WOOHOO! I'm switching to the "Afternoon Report", almost on time. I made just a couple of posts still in the Morning Report."

OK, I was wrong, I admit it. Mark this day on your calendars. :p~

Michelle wasn't curling, she was straightening. My BAD, but still someone hide the curling iron.

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

kissies Gaytor

August 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

"hit in the head with a baseball bat when she was young"

Why does that not surprise me? With that mouth on Michelle I'm surprised she still has her own teeth, and has never had many other things happen to her.

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kisses back atcha ReporterX. I said I was going to try today. We will see how long I last. ;)

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

It's grooming hour in the monkey cage!!

Hiya Gaytor and RepX!! :)

August 17, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Grendon, I love Bette too. I think it's written in the "Handbook for Gays" that it is a requirement. But I loved her before I got my handbook so I skipped over that part.

I would never insult The Divine Miss M with a statement like that, even if I know she would never hear it :D

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Genie! What sport are we on today with the eye rolling? Nothing strenuous please... my muscles are sore from the schedule I have been keeping. And DAMN my feet hurt. Way too many hours in spike heels.

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor... the baseball bat was splintered. :)

August 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Michelle: Hit in the head w/ a baseball bat when she was young!
That splains it!

These HG do have it made with Renny in the house.

I posted earlier on the overnight & didn't know a morning post was up...

Carolyn, Hi!
ReporterX, Hi!
BB buddies, Hi!

Everyone have a wonderful day & stay safe if you are in the path of Fay!

August 17, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ewwwww!!! Back hair. ReporterX you finally hit on something I am actually turned off by. You definitely get a gold star for that. Let's see now if Carolyn can get one for the same reason.

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

It surprises me that April isn't doing a thing to try and save herself. Sits and hides or talks to Ollie, minimal with everyone else.

If you are truly playing the game, wouldn't you be doing just about anything to ensure you weren't being sent home??

August 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Sometimes April reminds me of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. Not in looks, in character.

I have I feeling Ollie's mother is going to smack him upside the head. I don;t even want to venture to imagine what his daddy would say. Of all the girls in the world... *rolling my EYES!*

August 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

NFL won the TV debate. And I am loving it. SF is whipping some butt with Green Bay.

That's what Green Bay gets for getting rid of Farve. Green Bay used to be my 2nd favorite team. Last time we had the Super Bowl here I was on a Farve hunt for the whole week. :p

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor hunnie, I'm up for lazy eye rolling today myself. And stiletto heels were NOT involved :)

This is my first time with the feeds and I like having them mostly but here are my peeves.

1. Too much fish. I love the critters but they are drowning us in them.

2. Too much of all four feeds concentrating on one or two HGs. Usually ones I have no interest in looking at or hearing.

2. Other than the endurance comp, they have given us no other comps :(>

August 17, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

April: Yeah, I got one today from the boys about football..

HAHAHAHA!!! Then fishies. The question was probably asking if she could list the ones she hasn't slept with.

Ohhh did I go there? Yes I did. Someone spank me. Blue... Where are you?

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Michelle and April will be pissed if there is an America's Choice. At least after they realize that america gets to choose and they are not america.

August 17, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, Everyone!!!>waves excitedly to ALL!!!!

Been visiting my parents in the country, just got back a lil bit ago.

Watching *Fay* track and I really am keeping Carolyn and ALL in my prayers. Safety above all!!!, please, please, please.

Love the new 'do, Dan, you sexy beast you. And I'll shave Memphis' back any time!!


I'm like you, Genie, my first season with the feeds and share your peeves.

Gaytor, :p :)

August 17, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

April keeps talking about production...that's why we are getting fishies..

August 17, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Yeah if April has fans it's straight teen boys... Wonder why.

Don't worry Michelle and April. You don't have to worry about AP messing with America's Choice. Neither of you will be AC in any case.

August 17, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

P.S. I'm still plotting my revenge, RepX hehe:)

August 17, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Every time the HG conspire that Dan is AP behind his back, Dan should win like $100.

August 17, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I forget, was the crickets and snake used in the food comp, or the veto comp? I know we are going to see the food comp on tonight's show, but can't remember which comp the crickets and snake was used.

August 17, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

M/A/O talk about dan ap stuff is getting me so pissed cant they shut up..M is making her self a big target hanging with a/o so much dhu even mem isnt gona trust her any more

Go dan and mem win hoh and put up o/jerry renny as replacement if one comes down

this week april next jerry or renny or mecheal or ollie

August 17, 2008 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Re: fishies...when a particular convo turns to production or something else they aren't supposed to do/talk about, couldn't they just switch to another convo in the house? I can't get feeds, but honestly, hearing y'all talk makes me wonder if I'll ever get them when I DO get a decent internet connection. Sounds might frustrating to me...

August 17, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OK, Dallas and Denver are playing. I'm taking a break and counting on you, ReporterX, to keep me updated. I'll look during commercials if I stay awake. There's something in the sofa that knocks me out almost every time.

Denver is my 3rd favorite team and Dallas comes in dead last, and has ever since Jerry Jones bought the team and fired Tom Landry immediately. GRRR!

Keep those comments coming gang, X can't do everything even if she is secretly a robot. ;)

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

That's a great idea Michael H! Dan would walk away with more than first prize then! haha

August 17, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

hiya blue! welcome home! :)

August 17, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle -- We, the voting people (America) are not really worried if you will be angry or not!!!!

Dan is still our favorite.

August 17, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Everyone notice my timing on taking a break. Blue shows up and slips me some tongue... ;p back atcha Blue. I'll be waiting. The door is unlocked.

:o)

August 17, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Look! It's a banna! It says... Michelle is a liah!

August 17, 2008 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Boomer - There are many things that are great about the feeds, and I would recommend them. You sometimes just need to see for yourself.

I'm not sure why they don't do as you say and just cut to different feeds if they can. And I really don't understand why they don't split the feeds more and give us a choice what convo we want to hear.

August 17, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

blue -- I think the crickets were in the food comp and the snake was in the POV.

August 17, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

I'm concerned Memphis still thinks he has Michelle.

I know they've talked to each other like they are still together, but she is playing him as well as he is playing her.

August 17, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They keep switching to fish during strategy and gossip which is what infuriates me.

For example, no substantial conversation all day. Then Michelle says to April, "I was talking to Keesha (about eviction this week) and she sai...."-FISH!

They have been doing that constantly this year. Had they done that last season I would not have known about the double dealing and exactly what second I needed to be waiting at the computer. I honestly think they are trying to keep us in the dark so we will all still feel compelled to watch the regular TV show.

August 17, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying to the BB Gods haha that is Dan doesn't make it to the final 2 that BB does do an America's choice and Dan gets it! haha. They actually think they [A/O/M] would get it?!

It just bugs me they bash Dan 24/7 but expect for him to vote for April or come to their side?! I wish Keesha would fill Dan in about all this AP crap. It's old!

August 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Itcmek, I knew I had something confused somewhere. I guess that's why we are all always reminded to rewind our brains for the tv shows, unfortunately my rewind button goes too fast and the tape gets tangled.

All of this talk in the house about how no one knows what any one else is doing and no one is talking to any one else, well, get up off your butts and go talk to them!!!

They are driving me up the wall.

August 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I really need to get some yard work done, I'll be back for the show tonight. Or, I may crap out and come back in a few minutes.
I just don't know.

August 17, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gaytor...GO BRONCOS!!! AND GENIE I see the banner too!!! lmao
Michelle H...you might be on to something...maybe thats why Dan keeps acting like he is still AP!
*KellyInCo*..as in colorado..gaytor!

August 17, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, BB Dish Bloggers!

It just occurred to me today that perhaps the reason Julie did not tell Libra that Dan was AP is because Libra is going to the jury house. Telling her about AP could affect her opinion. I don't think Libra would use it to make a decision to vote against Dan if he were final 2, but others (CAN YOU SAY APRIL) would hold it against him for winning money.

Do you think this is the case?

August 17, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Anon @ 1:55. You are exactly right. They never tell anyone going to the jury house about anything like that (AP, unrevealed twists, etc).

They also limit explosure to the outside world -- like on Housecalls. The outgoing HG does not get to hear live callers and all questions are screened through the hosts.

August 17, 2008 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

What was that noise? Was that Fay?????

Nooooooooooo it was Jerry sucking up to Dan!!!!!

Took longer that I thought!

Marci

August 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Too little, too late, Jerry. You called him that on National T.V.

August 17, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

So, Jerry has apologized to Dan. What could have possibly happened to make Jerry have such a change of heart??????

I think Dan's smart enough to see through all of that.

August 17, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

We all know what a jerk Jerry can be.

But, I have to say, what he just said was from the heart. I thought all along he was hurt by Dan on a personal level and that's why he took it to the extreme. He was hurt so bad he couldn't separate that from the game.

I was also glad to hear him admit that he can be nasty and knows that. He reminds me of other men I know his age that served in the military and pride themselves on "not backing down from a fight". I heard those words from Jerry today and have heard them from these men many times before.

Explains a lot and glad to know he at least realizes this about himself.

I know he was trying to stay in the game, but think this made him really think about his recent actions. I believe he was being truthful with Dan.

At least I hope so!

August 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if jerrys ctsays and if he wins hoh he had better not put up mem and dan it better be Mecheal and renny or ollie

go dan go mem woohooo

fyi-a/o and mecheal wiill never win ameircas fav becouse they so arent

renny,dan,mem,kesha would

August 17, 2008 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

I miss Swim Club!!!

Oops, sorry Coach Dan ... know I'm not supposed to talk about Swim Club.

August 17, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all. Nothing much to say yet. Just the most boring half hour of feeds ever. Let's watch Jerry walk around forever.

August 17, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sooo wanted Dan to say to Jerry..why are you saying this to me now??...Because the shoe is on the other foot? and at the veto meeting say..Jerry last week you called me judas and this week you say you want to "take that off the table" can you tell us all why? Is it because it wasnt true? or another reason? i will consider your answer before i decide if i want to use the veto!!
*KellyInCo*

August 17, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Union Carbide...my dad used to work for union carbide!!!

August 17, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

April needs to go this week and Jerry needs to go next week.
I can't believe Jerry is kissing Dan's ass after all the stuff he has said in the past two weeks.

HELLO EVERYONE!

Carolyn, batten down the hatches. Be safe. If anything happens, you will have a place to stay....with me of course!

August 17, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh nice... now Jerry is suckin up to renny with compliments...he and april are both on my last nerve.
KellyInCo

August 17, 2008 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that Jerry has apologized, I can pull out my morality yardstick.

Four years ago, when the cult of Cappy branded Kaysar as evil, I became emotionally disturbed by the way they were acting. Since then I have judged the people in this house not by how good their game was, but by whether they played a good game without crossing the line that makes someone a loser in my eyes.

We all have different opinions on just how much is acceptable. My friend thought Eric from BB8 was hysterical. I couldn't stand him. Once he took things out of the game and said things that were really disgusting, it proved to me what kind of person he was. And he didn't act that way because he had been attacked-he did it because he had been on the winning side and when Dani won HOH he was on the losing side. Much the same way people have acted this year.

Not that I would compare these people to violent criminals, but it reminds me of the show OZ. Watching that show which ccentered around a men's prison, you inevitably saw the human side of even the worst offenders. Sometimes your heart broke for them. But they always did something to remind you why they were there.

Watch the BB people long enough and you see the human side of them, well maybe not April. I too feel moments of sympathy for Jerry when he looks so tired and lonely. But he has continuously reminded me of his inner character. He is not someone I can like. The apology changes nothing for me.

August 17, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I think Jerry's apology is real as is is explanation. I rationalized it earlier and I think it still sticks.

I'm just glad Jerry didn't ask everyone's opinion first, that got him a ton of heat the last go round.

Jerry's falling back into to grandpa that I like mode.

Renny`s really throwing me for a loop. Something happens in that HoH room, they sure aren`t the same once they enter that place.

Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing kinda lazy Sunday.

August 17, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh... oh!!! michelle is trying to sway dan to use the veto on april! pleeaase NO!!!!!!get her out!!
KellyInCo

August 17, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

I also agree with ya'll. Too little too late Jerry, but what also bothers me is April tel;ing Michelle that they were arguing.

Maybe just wishful thinking on her part, but have you all noticed that if she (April) isnt part of the conversation, that she always says the others were yelling, or arguing. Every time she opens her mouth she reminds me of why I just never got along with her type.

I know your supposed to find the good in everyone, (thanks mom), but I just cant in her.

August 17, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

OK here we go! Now the suck up from April.

Marci

August 17, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have to hear April say she has the biggest heart again, I'm not sure what I'll do...

Regardless, she's going about talk with Dan the wrong way. He's too up front and will see through her BS immediately. She needed to just walk up to him, state her case and offer a deal. Bing, Bang, Boom.

August 17, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this was kinda funny.

Michelle & Dan talking about Libra.

D:On a personal level I'll talk to anyone, but gamewise, why would I want to team up with someone everybody hated.

M:I know. I figured that out on day 3.

So, Michelle was the one who was really behind the plan to get rid of Jesse.

August 17, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No show tonight for me :( football here.

Got done reading all the reports and comments. I saw a little bit of April tears last night but went to bed before her venom filled words came out. I did notice something last night. At least at the time I thought it, now probably not. At one point everyone besides Jerry was in the kitchen having a good time and he was outside. Then Jerry and everyone besides April was in the living room having a good time. Made me think that the house won't be much different without either of them.

Took a couple of days but we finally have the butt kissing from both Jerry and April, bout time.

Someone earlier asked if there was a double eviction in season one and it got me to thinking about how the game used to be played. If it was still like that who do you think would be out of the house right now? I think going back to those rules April, Jerry, Libra, Jessie and Michelle would be gone. During season one the house nominated the trouble maker and we got rib of them. It made for a love fest and bad ratings but in some ways it was more fun.

Just some thoughts.

Stay safe Carolyn and other Floridians.

August 17, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

April -- everybody??? I think Ollie might have you had a big heart after the millionth time you said it ... but everybody?

August 17, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keesha needs to go next week

August 17, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Can someone please tell Michelle that her baby talk is getting on my nerve and is a little creepy.

August 17, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

The only people I have heard in the house say April has a big heart is April & Ollie. I would be curious to know how many times she has said that since she has been in there. If she has to keep telling herself & others that she has a big heart then she is just trying convince herself it is true.

August 17, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So April says that everyone in the house tells her she has a big heart, Who the "eff" is she talking about besides Ollie???? Srsly, that chick is delusional.


-debbie in florida, also "hunkering down" on the gulf coast!

August 17, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Yeah - The latest update on Fay shows the cone further to the west. Hopefully that means little threat to Carolyn. Just high surf, lots of wind and rain. I know, that can and probably will change 100 times before landfall, but, still have everything crossed for you Carolyn if you are checking in!

Marci

August 17, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Finally the sucking up and game play begins. Why aren't they offering $$$ to stay? That's what I was waiting to hear, especially from April. Use those gold bars to stay in the game. Not that I want Dan to use the veto or anything, but the wheeling and dealing would be interesting.

Dan is the man! Being so sweet to Jerry when he obviously is sucking up.

August 17, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

taking a dinner break..be back soon

August 17, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger ~*~StorrmyGirl~*~ said...

Oh gosh, and just when I thought I was done using the barf bag....

Is April delusional??? Did she not realize she has done her fair share of yelling and name calling?

Geez...

August 17, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Glad to see Keesha and Renny have Michelle's #. And Michelle is becoming more transparent with her ties to April. She's not helping herself at all!

August 17, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

April never blew up with anyone like Jerry did to Michelle? Do I not recall a screaming match with her & Libra where they were nose to nose?

August 17, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shut up mecheal you stupid brat..

and kee needs to not fall for this vote april out
renny im getting mad at shes needs to stop falling for mecheals stuff. mecheal is working to keep april grrrrrr

goo dan go mem talk to keesha

August 17, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Michelle thinks they will bargain for her. Why should Renny go and ask for Michelle's safety. Does she really think Renny is that dense?

Maybe Renny has done a much better job than I thought at keeping the others thinking she is stupid.

August 17, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April is so full of herself it's sickening. I really hope she goes to the jury house with Libra, followed by stupid Michelle and her annoying accent.

August 17, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle is going to work all sides in hopes that whoever ends up with power will consider working with her.

That's the way most people who win this game have to play at this point. Like her or not, I can't fault her for that strategy.

Unfortunately for her, her psychology class didn't teach her much. Her conversations with Dan and K&R gave too much away. She made it way too obvious that if she has any choice in the matter, her loyalty would be with April and Ollie.

Why would anyone keep an alliance of 3 when they are all scrambling in hopes of finding one person they can trust? My hopes=Michelle just clearly showed all her cards and put a target on her own back along with signing April's eviction notice.

August 17, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the double eviction, there are two live shows the week of September 9th, one one the 9th tues, and one on the 11th thurs. Would that be why? (I thought it was interesting that I could get tickets for a Tuesday)

August 17, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Dan is really begining to be shaky and coming off as untrustworthy.

Keesha and Renny need to be really careful about wht they say around Dan.

April needs to leave this week! Jerry or Michelle next week.

August 17, 2008 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

grendon -- Exactly. Michelle's strategy is right. It's her mouth that got her in trouble.

August 17, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

So long as Dan handles this conversation right, I think the game has just turned.

IF he doesn't overload his mouth (and he usually doesn't), Michelle will clearly have to be on the "other" side. New lines will be K/R/M/D are on one side, A/O/M on the other and Jerry will be wherever he can find someone to talk to him.

August 17, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Just had another thought.

It would be smart to start looking at how has something to barter (money, clothes, car,etc.) and get them out. They happen to be the targets right now, but for other reasons.

Very soon when everyone ends up on the same side, that will come into play and I wouldn't want to be the one with nothing to offer except my word.

August 17, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone :) I'm back ... done with hurricane prepping for the day.

Enough!

Just getting caught up and watching everything now. :)

I'll get back to posting for the Sunday Show.. and then the feeds after that.

August 17, 2008 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Carolyn, so glad you are safe!!! Hope all is okay.

Great job ReporterX...just been lurking here! Hey Everyone, Hugs all around!

August 17, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

LOL -- April just said Renny will learn about the true Keesha on tape.

This girl really does have herself fooled.

August 17, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April never ceases to amaze me... is she really that delusional? She's done nothing? She doesn't remember blowing up at Libra? Or Keesha? She doesn't remember being the one who put Jessie in dangers way?? This girl.... oh my.

August 17, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Rhonda :)

August 17, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Hi Carolyn and everyone else, I'm BAAAAAck! My daughter worked on my computer from Fla, via logmein for quite a while today so its at least possible to get on line. It's so nice not to have to run to the next town to my son-in-la's mom's everytime I need to do something on the computer.Still not 100% will bump me off every so often. I'll try to stay on for tonight.I missed everyone sooooo much. Did you get the new poem I emailed?

August 17, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

thanks Reporterx! You are awesome!

August 17, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Noni! :) Welcome back!!!! I got it... I've just been a little hurricane crazed today,

HiJulissa :)


New Top post everyone!

August 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below