;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Meeting in HoH

A skosh before Noon BBT
HoH Room
Michelle, Keesha & Renny
And Dan.

Michelle and Keesha are explaining to Renny how next week will work for her, in that she can't play for HoH, but she can play for PoV. Michelle believes the next couple of comps will be physical. Keesha wonders if they'll adjust the physical comp so Jerry will be able to compete more.

Michelle runs through the possible types of comps.

Renny wonders how the options change if the Colonel's gone instead of April... just for example, of course. Michelle tries to gently steer Renny back to getting Jerry out next week, instead of this week.

Renny: It all boils down to.. in the end there, and then we don't know if there's a double eviction... Who's standing in the final four.
Michelle: That's when the Power of Veto is most important, cuz out of those four people, whoever wins the Pov really decides who goes home. Then after that, the final 3 HoH decides who's going to the final 2.
Renny: It's the luck of the draw, I guess. And then, that'll be it.
Michelle: And what happens if Jerry wins the HoH next week. Who knows who he could put up.
Keesha: He's all over the place.
Renny: He is all over the place. He usually strays toward the power... Oh well. It was good to hear your thoughts.

Keesha: You alive over there?
Michelle: Oh, Dan's still here?
Dan: I think if the Colonel won, he'd put Memphis up.

Renny & Michelle ask Dan about Jerry's plan for the guys to stick together. Dan says that when they were 7, he told the guys they had to stick together, because the girls would pick them off. Keesha & Michelle counter, saying he'd told them the opposite, that he wanted to go to the final 4 with the girls.

They have a good laugh over it all.

12:08pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.

Out they all go.

12:14pm BBT Fishies...
12:22pm BBT - Still fishies. Hmm.
12:30pm BBT - Still.
12:51pm BBT - Fishies Switched to Trivia... Hmmm.






Permalink







18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh is it time for that change in tabels they have been so excitedly talking about ...I hope so I like how just a little change like a smaller table makes them all go a little crazy thinking about the end game! :)

August 16, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

What's with all the fishies today?
Is it just me, or are we getting lots of 'em?

August 16, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Please, please, please, Renny stick to your guns and get April out! IMO, anyone would get the vote against Jerry.

Marci

August 16, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Think they're switching the table?

August 16, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I ended up staying awake with the HGs until it was time for POV. Giddy with anticipation or trembling with fear, I could not fall asleep so I awaited their return. I celebrated with them and made sure they were all tucked in bed.

By then it was time to wake my daughter and get her ready for her trip. By the time she left, my younger daughter was awake. I finally got a 2 hour nap and then looked forward to another day of no sleep.

What has this experience taught me?

I HATE FISH!

August 16, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I kinda, sorta agree with you marci,
I'm just afraid the jury might vote for him to win because of his wife's parkinsons, as a sympathy vote, and I would not like that at all. Not that I'm being mean, but I like for people who played the best game to win, even if it's someone I don't like.

Perfect example was Evil Dick. He always rubbed me the wrong way(not that there is a *right* way I want to be rubbed by that manhehe), but he played a good game.

That's what makes me nervous about Jerry. But, I definately see your point, and think that most of the jury would vote against him.

August 16, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This group doesn't need any help in the going crazy department. Renny has really changed this week. She's so aloof with Keesha and she is so panicked about the end game. I know it's coming soon but we're still at the point you have to play for this week, maybe next (for your safety).

Of course Jerry COULD win HOH next week but I think no matter what, the odds are more in favor of April winning than he. Get out April now! Everyone's agreed Jerry's up next week with a pawn and they all fight hard for POV.

Also, this HOH convo had to show Dan that he and Memphis need to step it into gear. Renny's ready for the girls to take this house. He heard her talking about the guys etc. Good play Dan, be a bump and hear it all!

August 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very confused as to why we are having fishes for so long as soon as they went on the outside for a lockdown? Could it be they are just changing the table out? or something else? This is killing me!! And my question is since it is only Saturday and everything they usaually do in the week is already over besides the POV ceramony, what are they gonna do for the rest of the week?? I'm completly confused :( this sux!..lol

August 16, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hmmm... maybe it is table time.

Hopefully it won't take them long with whatever it is.

August 16, 2008 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst - New Top POst... C=Venus ;)

August 16, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

Something is up right now. My speculation is a quick spruce up of the house and possibly Julie talking to HG's about double evic. But CBS usually promotes those before they happen. So I'm not sure, but somethin is goin down.

August 16, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone thinking this could DOUBE EVIT WEEK?

August 16, 2008 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Afternoon bluex1969

I'm kinda on the fence with this too. I just know that EVERY HG has b**, I mean complained about the way he plays the HOH leech game. And he has said he doesn't need the $. In the end, his wife might be a factor. If nothing else but to give her extra cash to runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Kidding, kinda!?!



Marci

August 16, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I just want to add.. off topic..but.. I miss the hamsters! "Friiiieeendss" wonder what became of them? I would laugh if I found out Sharon got them as a consolation prize..LOL!

August 16, 2008 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Dawlins!!

Very strange about the trivia; guess we'll know soon enough...but I hate the wait.

I miss the furry critters from last season too. Actually, I wish they'd give the HGs a pair of little kittens. It would be a hoot to see the guys scampering along with kitties!

August 16, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have a smaller table for eight now.

August 16, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that all of the other houseguests have been very excited about the smaller table. Not much for us to get excited about though.

August 16, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that all of the other houseguests have been very excited about the smaller table. Not much for us to get excited about though.

August 16, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below