;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chelsia Bloggin with the Chicks - Week 6

Yahooooo!!! So happy after Thursday night's show!! I watched it at James Rhine's house with Joe (BB8) and some other friends. When Renny won HoH, Joe and I were dancing around!! I'm so happy she gets to see pics of her family!

Going back to Tuesday's show…the whole going around the table saying good things; come on!! I thought we were over that with my season!! I do have to say that what Dan said to Jerry was good and I really like how he is playing.

As for Jerry…what the hell?!?! Telling Dan that he will be known as Judas in his house…get over it, Jerry!! I loved Dan's response, saying that he is a teacher and should be known as Mr. Judas!! I do have to give it to Jerry for knowing that Dan is AP.

I could not stop laughing every time Michelle would talk into the mirrors, saying "That was for you Jessie!" Ummm, pretty sure your lil "showmance" is over!! I heard he has a girlfriend!

I about peed my pants when Memphis and Dan went into the girls' room and woke them up with a pillow fight!! Too entertaining! I love these boys!! I am just worried for both of them; Dan, because of America's Player, and Memphis, because of the car. I was a lil upset when Memphis got a bit greedy with the onion POV and it was for the best that he didn't win the clothes as people would really start to look at what he has won even more.

I'm just pissed that April won the clothes! And, when she said Keesha doesn't like her because April is prettier then her… who says that?!?!

I'm sooo happy Libra got evicted!! I have to say that I was one who did not agree with leaving two babies at home, but I felt a lil more for her after watching last night's episode. I guess what really set me off was when Julie called her out and all she could say was, "this is for ME, this is MY chance, I'M doing this," and not, "I have a wonderful family taking care of my babies; this is a once in a lifetime chance to better my family." I feel really bad because she is stuck in sequester, and will not have phone calls. She's gonna get crazy homesick!

So, I officially saw the clip of Ollie and April having sex and the covers coming off!!! All I can say is…WOW!!! I feel soooo bad for their families!!! I know I put my family through a lot of sh*t on that show!! I can not imagine how they are feeling after watching that!

I was really hoping that Renny would put up April and Ollie!! I'm confused with Renny's decision as to putting up April and Jerry... Everyone knows that April and Ollie are "together" (if that's what we call it :)) I hope Renny has some genius plan, cuz I would loooove to see Ollie and April on the block together!! throwing one another under the bus would just be delicious!!!!

Also I wanted to address an issue about BB6/BB7 James Rhine. James has become one of my best friends, actually more like a big brother. James has been having a very difficult time lately - someone in his family has become very ill and he has had a lot of stress in the family department due to this. James had to fly out to DC to deal with what has been going on. With all of this, he was not able to cover his shifts, because he didn't know how long he would be out of town, so James is no longer working where he had been. "Someone" (blogging for MSN) took it upon herself to include James in her blog and twist his story. First off, this girl has no idea what she is talking about, and I really think it is sick that she is trying to extend her "15 minutes" by capitalizing on James' unfortunate situation. This is what she said in her blog:

"Boogie was really quiet, but he did tell us that he had let James go from Les Deux."

This is not true! Boogie spoke with Chicken George about James' situation, and none of the other houseguests. I'm not trying to get into the middle of this, just upset that someone would do this to James.

Labels:







Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Chelsia, you're beautifully grand! Thank you bloggin with the DishChicks.

;)

August 17, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Thanks for your thoughts Chelsia! I always enjoy reading your inside take of events! Not putting up Ollie with April was a very risky move. Renny is lucky neither Ollie nor April won POV.

August 17, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Chelsia, I'm loving your comments and insights. I'm so glad you are having so much fun with houseguests and making all kinds of new friends, new adventures!!

August 17, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Thanks Chelsia!

August 17, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia.....always love to hear your take on BB10. Please let James know that there are still folks out here that are praying for him & his situation. He was always one of my fave HG.

August 17, 2008 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia, good comments and thought EXCEPT giving Jerry credit for knowing Dan was AP. Libra and Keesha sniffed that out weeks ago and Geriatic was the last to know.

August 17, 2008 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Hi Chelsia,

Again, I find your take interesting. I totally agree with your assessment on Libra and her babies... ME, MYSELF and I. She drives me nuts even if I did feel empathy for her when she left. Being in a Jury house and away from family... not fun. But I never expected she had a shot either.

James was never a favorite in the house, but it seems he is a better person than what came out in his game play. His betrayals in the house did him in. Wishing him luck with whatever he is going through.

As for all the April hate on here, and you are not excluded. I get it, she comes off a certain way... but I think she is being much more scrutinized than certain other people with equally snotty behavior. I haven't seen anybody comment on Renny making fun of 'midgets' with Keesha laughing her ass off. I guess it depends on who you insult. ;-/ People were very harsh on you and I often defended your behavior, and I feel some fairness could be sent April's way. I can't even read the comments on most blogs. We probably will find out she is not as she comes off in the house. None of them are. The House is a pressure cooker and you know that!

Stay on having fun!

August 17, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Chelsia

I loved your photos by TRD. You and ManCandy Brian both looked great. He seems like such a sweetie. I wish the first three evicted would have been F3. REALLY!!! That would have been entertaining.

August 17, 2008 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where is this uncensored video of april and ollie out of the covers chelsia speaks of? I really dislike april and would love to see her embarrass herself.

August 18, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I don't hold it against Libra at all for being on the show. I would do the same thing for my 2 kids. I thought just by her first time they showed her that it looked like her husband would be great at being with the kids. MINE would be too! She could've re-worded it and people wouldn't of been against her. I would have taken the trip too!!!! So would've my hubby.
I was just reading how April & Ollie didn't know what they show on the live feeds!!! LOL Boy will they be surprised!!!
I love that you love JAMES! I was a big fan of his too!! I was going for him in both his seasons. Hope to see him again!!! Thanks for setting that straight.

August 18, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below