;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 18, 2008

Veto Ceremony Spoiler

12:08pm BBT

The Feeds went to trivia just a few minutes ago. We're waiting on the PoV Ceremony Spoiler now, and we'll post it here as soon as the live feeds come back on!

Feeds are Back!
@ 12:40pm BBT


Renny's rubbing lotion into Dan's back. Can't imagine she'd be doing that if he'd changed the noms. ;)

Keesha's smiling. Memphis too. Michelle's trying to play it off.

The PoV was not used.

12:45pm BBT
April Offers Dan money for his vote...

12:48pm BBT
Ollie tells April she did a great job with her speech...

12:49pm BBT
Everyone's getting ready for afternoon bathing beauties time...

***



While we wait, how about a little fun with ebay? ;) Just for giggles, I recommend you search the word slop.

Also, while we wait, another wonderful poem from Noni in NJ!!

The Rennygades pt 2



by Noni



The feeds they went to fishes first,
Then to trivia as I sit immersed,
In all the chatter here at Dish,
A better place I could not wish,
For to sit and together wait,
As we all ponder the houseguests fate.

We’re waiting here all a flutter,
I’m so tense I start to mutter,
Renny who will you this week pick,
If the choice is wrong I shall be sick.

The time it passes so very slowly by,
Finally nominations are over I’ll tell you why.
The trivia’s gone and the feeds are back,
First nom is the blonde with the enormous rack,
The other one up is the cranky old man,
Who puts down Dan when ever he can.

I’m going to enjoy it as they sweat,
They won’t stay quiet I will bet.

Up Renny’s butt they both will crawl,
To save themselves they’ll sell out all.

April will throw Ollie under the bus,
Eeeew, she oozes like a sac of pus.

Jerry will try to pass the blame,
For all that’s happened in this game.
He says he plays with so much honor,
We know he fears he is a goner.

Who’ll win this POV competition?
Renny wondered, it is her mission,
To evict the phony blonde,
To send her out and way beyond.

The houseguests all she’s irritated,
Her beauty is so overrated.
For underneath that plastic shell,
Is just the witch we know so well.

They sat down and nervously debated,
But now the Rennygades are so elated,
The wily Dan did persevere,
His supporters there did loudly cheer.

Here at Dish we were a wreck,
But Dan has the medal around his neck
The tired houseguests go to bed,
with visions of lollypops in their heads.


Will our Dan use the POV?
To take one down, NO! let them be.
I trust in Dan he is so smart,
He will oh so cleverly play his part.

He’ll let them plead their pathetic cases,
He will put them through all their paces.
He’ll lull each into false security I hope,
They’ll hang themselves if given rope.

April uses Ollie to plan and plot,
She’ll even use the prize she got,
To try to buy the votes to stay,
She’ll stoop to anything to get her way.

Jerry will try the you owe me card,
But Dan will not let down his guard.
He knows that Jerry’s just as phony,
As the blonde filled with acrimony.

His words he will so wisely choose,
He will not tell them who’s going to lose.
Dan knows so well it’s Renny’s power,
Her HOH rule will be her finest hour.
Renny will evict her greatest threat,
She knows its April she will get.
Sullenly to jury house will April go,
Between April and Libra will curses flow
The fur will fly between those two,
Upon April's bones will Libra chew.

To all of you who have read my rhymes
And sent me love numerous times,
I thank you all from within my heart,
From here at Dish I will never part.

The wondrous Carolyn and crew,
In awe I marvel at all you do.
For dear Rhonda I say a prayer,
In our hearts with her we're there.

I think its time for me to take a nap,
I must keep some energy on tap.
To write in rhyme the next edition,
In case in the house there is sedition,
Or another drunken brawl,
Please give them all some alcohol.






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I'm new to the live feeds this season, does the viewing get more exciting with dwindling HG's as we approach the end, or more boring with fewer people for them to interact?

Naturally, I'm hoping more and more exciting.

I wonder if Dan is really going to make a crazy speech like he hinted at earlier.

August 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I know we are not allowed to talk about production....... but Carolyn, doesn't it seem like they are keeping us from seeing (ala fishies) a lot this season? I thought the feeds were a way to see what was 'really going on in the house'. If we wanted to be totally surprised, we wouldn't have the feeds!

August 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Personally, I think the next 3 weeks are the best time of the season on the feeds... down to the nitty gritty, as it were... The last 5 days or so, once it's just the final 2 - after the jury inquisition - are typically no big deal.

August 18, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I don't remember the persons name who writes kick ass poetry but I personally would love to hear another one from her...maybe about April;) Of course it's because it will be on the web forever and when she decides to Google her name, she will read it!!

Apparently I'm in that kind of mood today;)

August 18, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Marci - with the exception of the endurance comp and the occasional food or luxury comp, they always block the comps and ceremonies from the feeds.. always have... those are such a small part of the actual game though... as far as knowing what's really going on, i feel like we definitely do.

August 18, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the people in their late twentys to mid thirties... Memphis looks like Ray (Jamie Walters) from 90210 (Donna aka Tori Spellings abusive boyfriend) and from the show (I think it only made it for one season) "The Heights" (How do you talk to an angel...song)

I don't see how Memphis looks like Spencer from the Hills at all!

August 18, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Amber - I know what you mean. My cats have been staying in the bedroom since the season began. It could have something to do with me constantly yelling at the HG's (ok mostly April), but they leave real quick when they hear the music.

August 18, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Kelly in AZ said...

Hello all again. My thoughts are with you Carolyn and everyone in the eye of the storm.

I am going to ask my question again the I asked earlier, no one answered. :( Anyway...I had heard Dan last night say that April had given Libra $1000.00 of her money....... What did she give her the money for?? I missed that.??????

August 18, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Amber and Everyone else...

Please refresh the blog to see NoNi's new poem! :)

August 18, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Maggoo32 said...

Oh Yea BlueX. Hold on to your shorts! Cause it only gets meaner, angrier, and way more exciting that whats happend so far. Enjoy!

August 18, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never watched the hills.
But if Memphis looks like one of them I will have to start.

I saw there was a link for Survivor.
Carolyn do you do that one also.?

August 18, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

WOW Noni what a great poem you have written..

August 18, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

AND why is it the only times I forget to copy before 'publish', it doesn't go through????? lol

August 18, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

NoNi, Sending so many XOXO your way!!! I love reading your beautifully written words!!! Keep'em coming;)

August 18, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

On a side note...I love that so many of you BB lovers use your beautiful pets as your blog picture. They are all so sweet looking!

August 18, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noni,

Your poems are fantastic! Sending much love to you for being so kind to share your talent with us~

XOXOXOX,
patti :)

August 18, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I don't feel that April is doing enough to keep herself in the house. I want to see this girl beg, bargin and lie to stay in this house this week. She hasn't done anything so far. And here I thought she was supposed to be so knowledgeable about this game?

I do have to admit though, the reason I want her to try hard is because I really want her to make an a** out of herself. I want her to pull out all the stops and still be rejected. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when she finally gets to see herself on TV. I wonder how deep her dilusions go. Will she even then think that she is the prettiest, smartest, best-est player or will she understand that the only reason America didn't vote her out instead of Jessie two weeks ago was because she was HoH and therefore un-evict-able?

August 18, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang she is good.
I am luckey if I can do a roses are red one.

August 18, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Anyone get the feeling April has used money to get her way in the past? Love this convo with Dan. he,he, he

August 18, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Fantastic, again, Noni.

LOL
The Rennygades.hehe

You have a real gift for this:)

August 18, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, I just read that everyone is okay from the storm. I'm so relieved!

August 18, 2008 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ReporterX is opening an afternoon post. :) Please Click Here to get there. ;)

August 18, 2008 at 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad noms stayed the same...I want April gone...as I was reading the other comments it occurred to me do you know how many people in other countries your site reaches? I know your site is pretty popular and was just wondering which regular user lives the farthest away....

August 18, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone needs to take the Money from April. I would like to see her leave with nothing but the clothes she does not even like.

August 18, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Haha Noni has invaded my brain again!
Her poem was great and, like last time, everything I'm reading afterwards is cited like a poem lol
She has taken over my mind =P

August 18, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Noni, that is FANTASTIC!!!

Love the give them alcohol :)

August 18, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gooo dan good boy
dan mem and K need to be final three

m is being cought all over the palce

August 18, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly in AZ, you asked: "I am going to ask my question again the I asked earlier, no one answered. :( Anyway...I had heard Dan last night say that April had given Libra $1000.00 of her money....... What did she give her the money for?? I missed that.??????"

I believe that during the "hockey" POV comp when Jerry came in second he made a comment to April about taking the POV from Memphis if April gave him and Libra some of her winnings. April agreed.

August 18, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Kelly in AZ said...

Thank You Anonymous! for answering my question. It was driving me crazy... I could not remember when that happened. Appreciate it!

August 18, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think the jury should be able to ask the finalists how they plan to use the money if they win. Does anyone else feel this way?

August 18, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Noni!!!! Again that was great!

August 19, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below