;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Thursday & Happy Live Show Day!! Tonight, we go from 5 HGs down to 4. Just 12 more days to go til the finale of BB10. It's really getting down to the wire.

Join us here on BBDish tonight for the live show!

In addition to tonight's live eviction and HoH Comp, Julie promised we'd see the jury house tonight. Additionally, she will very likely reveal to the tv only audience that this coming Tuesday the 9th will be another Live Show Eviction night. Tuesday night, we'll go from 4 HGs down to 3, and then straight into the first part of the final 3 HoH: Endurance!

If for whatever reason, you haven't gotten your 2 week free trial of the live feeds yet, now would be an excellent time to get them set up and working before the big event.

Here's the special link for 1st timers: 2 week free trial & $5 off! The link leads you to a page with the discount code already filled in for your convenience.

OK.. The overnight Report is now complete, and it's right blow this clip of the houseguests on the Craig Ferguson Show last night.

Julie Chen & HGs on Craig Ferguson



And now, the Overnight Report:

As you can imagine, it was a pretty somber night for Keesha and Renny...

9:30-9:40pm BBT
Hippie Room
Keesha & Renny
Packing...


BB: Memphis, please come to the Diary Room.
Keesha: You better leave me a good goodbye message!

Renny: Why're you packing? You know you're not leaving.
Keesha: I would never be that cocky.

Renny: It was a nice run, I tell ya. Keesha Marie...
Keesha: Renny Roo... Don't make me cry.

Keesha and Renny continue packing.

Keesha
: Either way, this is my last night with you. It's so depressing.
Renny: You could win half a million dollars.
Keesha: I could be the person who goes insane in this house!
Renny: Well, it would be worth it, wouldn't it?
Keesha: Not if I go away with nothing...


CUT TO:
9:46pm - 9:52pm BBT
Backyard - Couch

Keesha's sitting alone, looking very unhappy. Renny comes out.

Renny: What's up?
Keesha: Nothin... This is so depressing.
Renny: Well don't make it depressing!
Keesha: My God.. Are you kidding me?!

Keesha begins to cry.


Renny: You should be excited.
Keesha: I'm not excited.. I'm far from excited. I wanted us to stay in this house together so bad...
Renny: Well, maybe if I woulda played better in the Power of Veto competitions... It wasn't meant to be. That's it.

Memphis comes outside. He's done in the DR, and done doing dishes.

He chats for a moment, then goes back into the house and lies down on a couch in the living room. Jerry comes outside to talk to Renny & Keesha...

9:54pm BBT
BB: Dan, please come to the Diary Room.

One by one, they're being called in to do their goodbye messages.

10:05pm BBT
Dan's out of the DR...
Renny goes in to the DR...

Jerry stays outside with Keesha, encouraging her to get rid of Memphis next week, and telling her about how last season played out, as yet another way to stir her insecurity and paranoia.

Jerry's constant push is telling her how Memphis has Final 2 deals with everyone in the house, himself included.

Jerry goes on and on, until...

10:18pm BBT
BB: Keesha, please come to the Diary Room.
Keesha: Yayy!

10:20pm BBT
Renny walks in on Jerry in the bathroom... oops! She tells Memphis, and they hang out to see if Jerry washes his hands.. nope. Renny teases Jerry a bit in front of Dan and Memphis. Jerry's ornery and keeps asking for more beer.


CUT TO:
10:40 - 10:50pm BBT
Bathroom, Then Backyard
Keesha & Renny

Keesha's fresh out of the DR.

She walks toward the bathroom, and she and Renny cry and hug and cry some more.

A minute later, Keesha goes outside to the couch with her kleenex.

Renny joins her out there, and she brings the wine with her.

Keesha: The guys who are left? They're gonna eat us alive. Whoever's left in here... Jerry told me that Memphis has deals with 3 people in the house.
Renny: Does that surprise you?
Keesha: No.. Renny, if you stay in the house, you have to kick ass and be smart... Same with me, if I'm left. Who the hell can I trust?
Renny: Well, ya can't trust anything that comes out of the colonel's mouth.
Keesha: ...but all three of them! Who can you trust??



Keesha blames herself...

Keesha: I should've won the Power of Veto Competition... If I had, we'd be fine. I would've never voted you out.

Keesha's miserable. Renny's trying to pump her up.

Keesha: I'm so glad to have had you this entire time. I don't know what I would've done in here without you.
Renny: I know.. I feel the same way, Keesh.


CUT TO:
10:54pm BBT
Backyard
Keesha & Renny

Memphis comes outside to use the jacuzzi.

Memphis: You better suck up that wine before Jerry gets out here. He's still yelling inside about getting more beer.
Renny: Well, he's not getting any of it.

CUT TO:
11:07pm BBT
Backyard
Keesha, Renny, Dan

Keesha is just rejoining them after another trip into the Diary Room, and the mood is much lighter.

Renny: (to Dan) My bark is bigger than my bite. I may come across as very opinionated, but I'm really a loving person.
Dan: I know.. I know that very well... even after just being here with you for 60 days. Even though I tease you and aggravate you constantly, you've really taken care of me.

Keesha: I wonder how they show our relationship...
Dan: How do you think they show it?
Keesha: Like you're my little brother.. my annoying little brother.

Renny wonders how BB has been portraying her relationship with Dan too...

Dan: I think they see us and mother and son.. and Mrs. Robinson and Ben...
Renny: What?!
Dan: You grabbed my butt!
Renny: (laughing) I smacked it too!


CUT TO:
11:50pm BBT
Everyone
Backyard

Renny: (to Memphis) You aren't doing too badly for being someone they wanted out first.
Jerry: The girls were upset with you.
Memphis: Doesn't matter now. Everybody wanted me out 3 times.

They talk about the HGs who are gone.

Keesha: April said she didn't want to be stuck in the jury house with Renny.
Renny: Who would want to be stuck in the jury house with her??!

Renny tells Jerry that April and Ollie used to talk about him non-stop and nasty as could be.

Jerry: April and Ollie were a pain in the ass. They weren't playing the game. They wouldn't get out from under the G-- damn bedsheets! Hell of a place to find a girlfriend...


CUT TO:
11:54pm BBT
Hippie Room
Memphis & Dan

Memphis is steaming...

Memphis: I'm so f'ing mad right now. She (Renny) should shut her mouth. She shouldn't be telling Jerry that sh*t. She's leaving! But she's putting her f'ing foot in her mouth. Now she's probably talking sh*t about me.


CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
Backyard
Keesha & Renny

Keesha: Did we just piss everyone off? I think we did. Too bad.
Renny: It was like that with Brian.. It is what it is.

Jerry comes back outside.

Renny: I think he (Dan) lost his mind to give somebody like that a vote. Everyone else is gonna vote a certain way, but he says he gave his word??
Jerry: It was certainly a little early to be giving people your word on a cross... and then telling Jessie he would give up his religion?? That's what bothered me about it...
Keesha: Yeah... ya just have to leave all that stuff behind.
Jerry: It's all water under the bridge now.

Memphis comes back outside to monitor the situation... A little chatter, then Keesha asks Memphis if he's ok. Memphis is clearly not, but he says he's just quiet and a little tired.

HGs are in and out and just casual chatter for the next 20 minutes.

CUT TO:
12:20am BBT

Kitchen - Keesha & Renny are snacking.
Backyard - Jerry, Memphis and Dan. Jerry's telling stories and Memphis excuses himself to go inside and get ready for bed.

Jerry and Dan remain...

Jerry: Just let it be water under the bridge..
Dan: None of it matters.. Just don't attack someone's character.

Jerry starts telling another story, but Dan's had enough, and he lets Jerry know it's not at all relevant to where they are in the game now. Jerry tries another tact...

Jerry: Renny was trying to tell me stories about you, but I told her I didn't want to hear it.

12:30pm BBT
Dan's had more than enough. He tells Jerry, "We have a long day tomorrow," and they both head inside. Jerry heads up to the HoH room. Dan joins Memphis in the bathroom area.


CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
Hippie Room
Dan & Memphis

Memphis: Keesha knows I was pissed off (at Renny). Some things don't need to be said. She (Renny) is gonna be running her mouth hard-core in the jury house.
Dan: She doesn't need to be running her mouth on the way out.

Talk turns to the upcoming HoH.

Dan: We have to win HoH.
Memphis: I want it so bad. You're gonna have to kill me for it.
Dan: You know it'll be a showdown between you 'n me.
Memphis: I hope it's a fun one.

Keesha puts her ear to the door, then walks in...

Memphis: We were talking about HoH.
Keesha: Well if you vote me out, you vote me out.
Memphis: Ok.
Dan: She's taking it better than we thought she would.
Keesha: No!!

They all laugh. Dan gives Keesha a hug.

Dan: You're so small. That's the first time I've hugged you, and you're so small!

Keesha continues her packing. Memphis gives her a little hell about how much stuff she has. Talk turns to the goodbye messages.

Keesha: Me and Renny cried... It's hard... Heart wrenching.. Imagine if you were the only guy with all girls in the house.

Memphis smiles. Not the effect Keesha was going for.

Dan: It's gonna be so different without her in here.
Keesha: The four of us stuck together, and when we leave, there wont be any hard feelings.

Keesha continues telling the boys about her and Renny..

Keesha: We never had an alliance together. We just talked to get our minds off of the game. It helps to get your mind off this place! That was so important.. to forget about being here... (her mood turns) Then there's Jerry, still trying to stir things up.
Dan: (laughs) While I was in the shower, Jerry came in and told me not to let things bother me.
Keesha: Whoever wins this.. F'ing good for them! Just don't think anything you've told him hasn't come back to me.
Memphis: If he says I told him anything, you need to tell me.
Dan: What did he say I said?

Keesha: That's the thing.. He doesn't really say anything. He just insinuates... (she turns to Memphis) He did say you have a deal with him.
Memphis: That pisses me off. I never even talk to the old man.

All 3 say they have no deals with Jerry...

They get off the subject and return to the happy topic of HoH, since only the 3 of them will be competing, one will definitely win.

Renny comes in a few minutes later. Chatter...


CUT TO:
1:05am BBT
Hippie Room

Keesha goes to the bathroom to change into pajamas.
Renny goes to get some Advil.
Dan & Memphis are alone for a couple minutes...

Fast and whispered..

Memphis: At least we know what Jerry's saying to her.. I don't think she'll do anything crazy.
Dan: These next 2 competitions are gonna be a biatch.
Memphis: Make sure you listen to the songs tomorrow morning, and try to figure it out.

Renny returns. Keesha too. Renny spends a considerable amount of time counseling Dan to reconcile with his father and open a relationship there.

Happy chatter returns and continues til just after 2:30am...

Renny's closing thought for the night is how much April reminded her of Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie, "because Nellie was such a little b*tch."



This concludes the overnight report.






Permalink







41 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn! This is gonna be a sad day for the Fab 4 :( I just hate to see Renny leave. Hopefuly Jerry will be walking out the door tuesday. I hope they are gonna show us SOMETHING of the jury house. I want to see April's face when Ollie & Mechelle walk in!!

Hope you have a great day & Happy Live Eviction Show Nite!!

September 4, 2008 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Up bright and early this morning!

GayTor!!!!!! I'm glad you're back and safe! We missed you here!

September 4, 2008 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Carolyn they just said on the news that Ike is headed for the Bahamas and southern Florida - Girl you better get outta dodge! Have they talked about yall evacuating yet?

Stay safe girl no matter what you decide to do :)


Btw, thanks for the clip from Craig Ferguson - I could not stay up long enough to watch it!

September 4, 2008 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning all!

Happy happy live show day, woohoo can't wait for tonight. In the meantime I'm going to take it easy in hopes of something good happening after the show on the feeds. Better to be prepared.

Have a great day everybody, see y'all later.

;)

September 4, 2008 at 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn!!! That clip from Craig Ferguson was the best one so far!! Have a great day!!

September 4, 2008 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger patti said...

G'Morning Dawlins~

Sad, sad, sad farewell to the dawlin from nawlins :(.......

Thanks Caro for the link to the CF show! Love that everyone got to speak and Jerry looked like an @$$. LOL

They cut when Keesha asked what network it was, and they also cut Julie telling them that no one is coming back? Wonder what else they cut? I am glad they know no one is coming in, and I hope they know soon when this is over. Not knowing causes so much unnecessary paranoia. S'pose AGP LIKES paranoia though. Those of us at home that have grown to care for these people just want to tell them to relax a little.

Can't wait for the show tonight! As far as the HOH tonight, my hopes are for Keesha.

♥hugs all around♥

September 4, 2008 at 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! i don't want to get too excited because if i do then i am going to MISS big brother when it goes off and i have to wait for another season!!! AAAAA!!!!!

September 4, 2008 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Good morning all!

As a newbie to posting but longtime reader I feel as if I know each of you.

Thanks to Carolyn et al for all their hard work in keeping us up to date with the BBs.

Has anyone noticed that next Tuesday's live eviction will be on at 8:00pm?

My thoughts and prayers go out to all who have been or are being affected by the hurricanes. Ike seems to have quite a bite!

Have a good day everyone and enjoy tonight's show.
=^..^=

September 4, 2008 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good Morning Everyone!!

I have to make this one short and sweet, 8 million things to do in the next hour!!

I'll try to be back this afternoon, if not see you tonight!! :)

Have a fantabulous day!

September 4, 2008 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'Morning Everyone :)

Still working on the overnight...

Shhh.. no more talking about Ike til I'm done. ;)

Hurricane's are not conducive to Overnight Report completing. ;)

September 4, 2008 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Good Morning to all the Live day blog watchers. I need food and coffee!

September 4, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Good Morning Fellow Fishie watchers...its a sand day in the big brother fish tank...as our Fish named Renny will probably be leaving us today.

Luckily they got the grill so at least memphis can now take on the cooking duties...and by Tuesday Im sure Jerry will be outta the house.

I hope Renny lets Jerry have a pieace of her mind...just he knows how all the world feels about the vile old man.

Everyone have a good morning and keep your fingers crossed that all our friends remain safe and sound.

September 4, 2008 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Hey guys, well, I've survived the worst natural disaster to ever hit Baton Rouge. It is interesting to see that the national news is talking all about how New Orleans is safe but not saying a thing about Baton Rouge and the rest of the state. Anyway, I won't go on a rant about that. Luckily work is one of the 2% of places that has power so I'm able to still keep up with the dish. Sad to see Renny on the block but knew it was going to happen. Hope everyone has a great week.

September 4, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning folks.

September 4, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Hope Hanna is not giving you too much grief.

Happy Live Show Day everyone! I am very sad right now. I do not have the feeds but if I did I would have been bawlin' last night.

Can't wait to get a glimpse of the JH though :)

September 4, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Bailey said...

Good morning Carolyn and the Gang!

I got teary eyed looking at the screen caps of Keesha hugging Renny and crying.

I hope Keesha makes it to the final 2. I would love to see that.

September 4, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

i hope we get a good long look at the jury house tonight. i want to see the looks on those loser's faces.

September 4, 2008 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

♫ Morning Carolyn ♫ (ok,I won't sing)

Mornig, Melanie, Cakegirl, Hanhay'smom,n2,Joanned, Patti, Gigi, JulieB,those of you not yet checked in, anons, and lurkers.

Carolyn just sent "The Final Days of the Fab 4", guess it would be good for trivia before the show(like last week) or whenever you think is best. Let me know yoiu did receive it. Sometimes my emails go into another dimension.Recipes will go out today too. If you want em
email me a request at my yahoo (in my profile)
What a sad night last night. and what a touching last late night discussion they all had in the bedroom(without Jeery to spoil it). Renny is so smart about those kids. You can see the depth of their caring and respect for one another.

Jeery really pi**ed me off last night(when doesn't he?)It was their last night and he had to keep spewing crap. You could really see how the 4 really have had it too and figured ALL his garbage out. He is going to be soooo unbearable one Renny is gone and he is no longer HOH. I believe he will stalk them constantly. He gets worse every day, I never knew I could have such a strong did like for 1 miserable old man. AGP, you blew it, Having an older hg to get older viewers did not work, at least for feed viewers, so many of us middle aged and older folks wish you had spared us this experience. I this it helped cause more age bias not less.

September 4, 2008 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Sweet Carolyn Good morning!!!!!

Please Please tell us you will be posting tonight show live here....dang football is on tonight

September 4, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There may be a $10,000 prize for one of the sequestered HG's. Hope Renny gets it.

Cakegirl, They often evacuate the Keys. If they start talking about evacuating Miami then I am concerned. Hanna is not gone yet. Andrew was on a similar track and took a hard left and hammered just south of the city. Ike is problematic. Already a bad season after several years of respite.

Scott in Miami (for now)

September 4, 2008 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL Nellie Olsen. SO it's not just us.

September 4, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i don't understand why memphis got so mad at renny, someone please detail it, i don't have live feeds i just come here for the lowdown.

September 4, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Shannon C said...

I was curious... did I really hear Jerry cutting down Ryan and Adam from last season for talking and saying derogatory things about Sheila? For someone that lives in a glass house, he sure throws a lot of stones. About the same time last week, was he not saying some very nasty things about Keesha? Or was I just dreaming???

Shannon

September 4, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone!!

HanHay'sMom - sigh...

Melanie - I was.. woke up before 6am. go figure!

cakegirl - no talk of evacuating just yet... ike's still too far off... here's what i just found:

Hurricane Ike

Behind Hanna, Hurricane Ike continues to rapidly gain strength in the central Atlantic Basin. As of 11 a.m. EDT, Ike was located 525 miles northeast of the Leeward Islands. Maximum sustained winds near the center are down a bit to 140 mph, bit it remains a Category 4 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale.

View the Ike Tracker here.

Hurricane Ike is currently moving west-northwest, and it should continue to wobble in a general westward direction over the next several days. Ike will likely maintain a category 4 or 3 status as it moves westward.

You can view the projected path here.

For now it is of no threat to land, but could threaten the Bahamas by early next week. Residents of the Bahamas should monitor Ike carefully the next several days. At this moment it is too early to tell if Ike would have any impact on the United States.



Good Morning, N2Reality :)I like your attitude, honey.

JoanneD :) Good Morning... Thanks! You too!

Patti - Good Morning, Dawlin ;) FYI - Keesha didn't ask about what network during the show, she asked after...

GiGi in Montreal :) Bienvenue et Merci bien! :)


JulieB - Gooood Morning!

DavidB - Good Morning!

Stephen - Good Morning!

Corey - Welcome back!! So glad you're safe and sound!!!

Zany - G'morning!

PattyW - Good Morning :)

Bailey - Good Morning :)

Johnny - Good Morning!

Noni - G'morning! Gotta go check email...

Scott in Miami - Good Morning... Ike's a cat 4 now... Ick!!!!


Patty - Good morning! :)


Everyone... Hannah's heading for ReporterX... Please keep her and the rest of the nation in your thoughts.

September 4, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn - have you seen that in TV guide they show that BB11 will be on for the mid season - Feb I believe?

Thanks for all of your reporting this season! :)

Michelle

September 4, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Shannon - he sure did.. you weren't dreaming it.

Anon - I gave all the detail I was able to gather... Try the free trial. ;) 2 weeks free, no strings attached.

September 4, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michelle - Good morning :)
Please show me a link where you saw an actual date mentioned. So far we haven't actually seen that...

September 4, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning carolyn hum sad day bye bye renny bye bye fab 4 but dean mem and k have to get the old man out

September 4, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning everyone. I think I may have figured this blogger id thing out.

Thanks for all the work you guys do here, Noni for the wonderful poems, and for everyone else's humor and insight.

September 4, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Kelly in AZ said...

Good Morning all, wow it has been forever since I posted a comment, but last night Vile Jerry made me so mad I wanted to slap him through the tv. He was saying how vulgar last season Ryan and Adam were when they were talking about Shelia (and they were)and how it disgusted him..... but please..........Jerry was just as vulgar talking smack about Keesha. He plays this innocent old man, please!!!! and he believes no one watching the feeds and the internet. Please someone please please please call him out on this at the wrap party! Maybe JJ will.

September 4, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is a day Im not looking forward to the eviction show.To see Renny go will cost me a box of kleenex. To top it off my gut tells me Keesha won't be far behind.Even if she got to F3 she doesn't have the endurance for Part 1 of the final comps.At this time, no matter how I cannot stomach Jerry, Im hoping now he can win POV and get one of those renegades out.At this point I don't care which one.I'd like to see Keesha win something since Memphis has the car and Dan has the AP cash.I definitely think she deserves something.Hoping she can retaliate for losing Renny.
Stay safe all you that are at risk from the hurricanes...our prayers are with you.
~Claire~

September 4, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

September 4, 2008 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good afternoon Carolyn
CBS has not posted yesterdays housecalls. Can I find it anywhere else?

September 4, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tiffany, Michelle, Kelly & Claire :)

Gooood Morning!!!

September 4, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sandra - Right Click here

September 4, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Thanks your the best...One of my friends works for ASC up hear in NC. Small world...

September 4, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Renny: "April = Nellie Olsen" ROTFLMAO God, I'm gonna miss Renny! I hope she gets her own talk show or something after this! She is just too wonderful to go back to relative obscurity. KWIM?

And I'm such a sap to be feeling all teary and sad about her leaving the BB house before her time. Honestly, I'm gonna be bawling my eyes out during the live eviction tonight. It's just a game, just a tv show, right? *sigh*

Oh, sorry, forgot to say good morning. Good morning! ;)

September 4, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Oh yeah, also forgot to add, Goooooo Keesha for HoH!

September 4, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

Sandra, pleasure..

Morning, Boomer :)

September 4, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

You know how Jay Leno has Intern Ross? I think Craig Ferguson needs to add Renny to his show. She could go out and do remote interviews and other fun stuff!

Wouldn't that be an awesome weekly addition to his show? I already love his show, that would just make it even better!

Think I'm gonna email the CF show and make a suggestion...anyone want to join me?

http://lateshow.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/email/

September 4, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Just remember, you heard the Nellie Olsen thing here first! Damn, I knew I should have trademarked it :)

September 4, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below