;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BBDish NightShift with ReporterX

8:20pm BBT
HOH Bathroom
Laura, Jordan, Michelle, and Natalie

BB Ladies bubble bath and gossip time...Laura, Jordan, and Michelle are in the tub..Natalie is sitting on the side as they chat.



Jordan tells the ladies she would kiss Jeff on the mouth in front of them. The ladies question Natalie about her feelings for Jessie. Natalie firmly tells them she has a boyfriend and is not interested in Jessie.

8:26pm BBT
The ladies continue talking and they move on to our favorite topic...sex..
All four claim they will not be having sex on the show.

Jordan: My grandpa says Christians like to booger. Booger is sex. Oh, Gosh, this isn't going on tv is it?
Laura: It's live now.. (as she looks at the camera)
Michelle: Ladies in the tub, yeah..

Jordan starts the water up and is adding more bubbles..

Jordan: I want to get a lot of bubbles going. I want to take my top off.
She says to Laura "You do have nice boobs"..
Laura: Thank you.

Jordan has taken off her top..
Jordan: I don't care if people see my boobs..
Laura: I don't care if you don't care.



8:41pm BBT Leg shaving has begun..



Jordan: My implants feel weird right now..

Laura: Wait you can see...
Jordan: What your v-jay jay...
Laura: Yeah, my Polly Pocket..

Oh my, the conversation is getting "detailed"...
Jordan: a vagina looks like a taco with vegetables on it...



8:50pm BBT
Jordan is shaving her "other" parts...
Jordan: What? There is bubbles...you can't see..

9:00pm BBT

Bath time is over...as Jordan steps out of tub she show's us all her "glory"...The lower half of her towel rides up..Michelle and Laura try to warn Jordan she is hanging out..




Jordan: I don't care..
Laura: The live feed viewers are loving Jordan right now..

The ladies leave the HOH room..making sure nothing is out of place...

Around the Feeds

Kitchen
The other house quests are eating dinner. Russell is in the shower. Jeff asks Jessie if he can use the HOH shower..and goes to use it. Braden is called to the diary room.

Jordan enters kitchen asking for Jeff..Jessie and Natalie tell her he is in the HOH bathroom taking a shower and wants her to come up..

9:11pm BBT
Kitchen

Jordan: nah..
Natalie: She doesn't believe you.
Jessie: He wants you to bring him a towel seriously..no really..
Natalie: Take your man a towel.

Everyone begins cleaning up from dinner..

Natalie: Chima I wish you could see my goodbye speech but you're not going home.. (Braden walks through and overhears it.)

Kevin standing at sink...is whispering to Natalie.
Kevin: He (Braden) told me, he knows he doesn't have all the votes.

9:35pm BBT
Outside
Casey, Jeff, Lydia, Ronnie and Jordan

Ronnie: 24 hours from now "Ya'll" will have a new HOH.
Casey: You will too? You said it like you are going home..

Ronnie decides to school Casey on the definition of "ya'll". Casey reminds Ronnie he is from Florida and "the south".

Subject changes quick..

Casey: I'm gonna go eat some dinner ya'll and by ya'll I mean "ME".
Casey goes inside.

Jordan: He is cranky tonight..
Ronnie: I think he might try to flip the script..

9:46pm BBT
Bathroom
Chima, Jessie, Lydia and Laura

Lydia is showering..Laura puts on lip gloss as Chima rubs Jessie down with lotion..



Chima and Laura leave..Jessie whispers to Lydia..
(hard to make out what he said..)
Jessie: don't be so sure..

9:53pm BBT
Outside
Braden, Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, Ronnie

The group seems to think the vote will go 5 to 6 to keep Braden. (Think they are counting Jessie.) They hope to stick together until the end or at least to make it to the jury house. Casey joins..

Casey: Whats going on?
Michelle: (to Casey) I just want you to know that Chima said if you stay she will put you up next week if she gets HOH...
Casey: I already thought that...

Ronnie goes inside.

Casey says he will be making his teammates mad if he goes with them on the vote. Casey also says he has made no promises to anyone but if the group wins HOH he hopes they keep Jessie next week. The group mentions they want Russell out next week.

Casey: I have no problem sending Chima home.
Michelle: I just want you to know Chima was gunning for you.
Casey: I want to keep this guy around..

They warn Casey he can't trust Lydia. They don't want him mentioning anything to Lydia.

Casey: Oh, I know that...I have no problem with voting against my team.

Jessie comes outside and game talk ends..Jordan goes inside..

10:04pm BBT
Pool Room
Jordan, Laura, Ronnie



Jordan tells Laura that Casey is onboard with keeping Braden and getting Russ out next week. They feel they have the votes to keep Braden.

Laura: Lydia is being so shady.
They all agree and end the talk quickly..

A quick run down on their vote thoughts..
to keep Braden: Ronnie, Jeff, Jordan, Laura, Michelle, Casey
to keep Chima: Russell, Natalie, Lydia, Kevin

10:21pm BBT

Around the feeds...

Outside: Braden and Jeff are playing pool.. Natalie and Kevin are in the hottub.. Michelle, Casey, and Jessie are sitting on the couch..

Kitchen: Russell and Jordan are eating. Laura is sitting with them...

Lydia is in the bathroom.
Ronnie and Chima are not on camera..

BB: Lydia please come to the diary room...

10:35pm BBT
Russell, Laura, Jordan

Laura announces she has to go take her medicine..Russell teases Jordan.
Russell: You don't like me...You ignore me.
Jordan: I do not.
Russell: I was crying. Jordan doesn't like me..

Lydia walks through from the diary room..
Russell: How'd it go?

Lydia mumbles something and goes outside..
Jordan: She always looks so mad..

Jordan goes to the pool room..

10:38pm BBT
Pool Room
Jordan and Jeff

Jordan tells Jeff about Russell saying she ignores him. Jordan is changing her clothes...Jeff teases Jordan...
Jeff: What all of America can see you but I can't?
Jordan: It's because of my family..

Jeff and Jordan go outside..
Casey: America's sweethearts return...How's he going to be on the Bachelor if he's with you?
Jordan: He won't!
Laughs..
Michelle: He's taken now...He's chosen.

10:45pm BBT
Kitchen
Jessie and Casey

Casey whispers...tells Jessie about the plan to keep Braden...He admits to saying he would do it.

Jessie: We can change that.
Casey: They were all out there talking to me about it. I told them I would vote to get rid of Chima.
Jessie: I thought this was solid.
Casey: No, it's not.
Whispers..
Jessie: Man now I gotta take a sh*t..
Casey: Don't tell Natalie.
Jessie: I won't.

Jordan comes in..Jessie goes to the bathroom quickly..

10:51pm BBT
The Have Not Room
Casey and Ronnie

Casey and Ronnie are whispering about how to vote.
Casey: I'm a smart man. I know its a risk. If I vote out Braden it's a risk. If I vote out Chima it's a risk.
Ronnie: I think sending Chima home is less of a risk...
Casey: I'm 90% sure. Let me sleep on it.
Ronnie: Let's get this settled so we don't have to talk about it 10 times tomorrow..
Casey: I'm 90% sure..I'm a grown ass man, and there is gonna be fallout, and if that mean's someone's gonna slug me, then fine. I'm one step closer to the prize. (paraphrasing)

Casey leaves, and Ronnie addresses the live feed audience, saying there's gonna be a major shake-up in the house tomorrow.

11:00pm BBT
HOH Room
Jessie & Ronnie

Jessie talks to Ronnie about how the votes seem to be changing..
Ronnie: I'll be 100% straight with you, I'll always be 100% straight with you I trust you, Natalie, and Chima.
Jessie: I want to see.. I don't even know if it's gonna be 5/5. They are going to try to get to you.
Ronnie: Braden is trying to do anything.
Jessie: You gotta understand Chima is on your side.

Ronnie tells Jessie Russ is rubbing the house the wrong way..he doesn't like how Russell talked to Laura earlier. He thinks Russell is a bully. Ronnie tells Jessie he is safe next week, he doesn't need to worry. Ronnie feels the house will go after Russ next week.



Jessie says he knows it would be tempting to swing the numbers or for Ronnie to change his mind and be on the other side.

Jessie: Where do they think you stand? Do they think you are on our side?

Ronnie: No, they think I'm in the middle they think I'm a free agent.

Ronnie talks more about Russell..and how the house wants him out.
Jessie thinks it would suck but he understands.

Lydia knocks on the door..
Lydia: Is this a man talk?
Jessie: Yes, but you can come in..
Lydia: No, I don' need to come in..
Jessie: Ok, gimme a sec..just wait right out there and then you can come in..

Lydia sits outside..

Ronnie: (Whispers) that's who scares me..
Jessie: Really?
Talk goes back to Russell..

Ronnie: I think he will put me up..
Jessie: No, he wont. I promise he is not coming after you.

Jessie tells Ronnie if Russ was coming after him he would tell him.

They talk about how they can't trust Laura. They wonder about Michelle's vote. They mention her contradicting statements..

More vote discussion, how they think the votes will go. Jessie is worried how the votes will go. He seems to want to do what the house wants so he stays safe.
Jessie: I'm afraid if it goes 6-4 that means you guys turned.

Jessie: If it goes 5-5 then what you want is to keep Chima? I'll abide by that. Natalie will be pissed at me if Chima goes home.. I don't need anyone pissed at me. It's in you guys hands..it can be close if need be.

Russell comes in to use the bathroom..Lydia comes in..
Jessie to Lydia: Are you voting to keep Braden here?
Lydia: (laughing) Yeah, and I'm a natural blonde..
Ronnie: Sh*ts gonna hit the fan around here next week..
Jessie: He's worried about his team mate..

Lydia: Which teammate? I'm just thinking Chima is staying..(to Ronnie) you are voting him out right? Who's votes do you think he has..

Ronnie: I'm voting to keep my team mate.

They talk about a tie..
Jessie: I just don't want to be put in that position.

Russell comes out the bathroom. Russell says he is tired of hearing about boobs. That all Jordan and Laura talk about are their boobs.

11:30pm BBT
Kitchen
Jeff, Braden, Casey




Jeff:
How much did you tell Jessie?
Casey: Probably more than you would like..but we'll catch up.

Natalie comes in..talk changes..

Casey and Jeff go outside...
Casey: I probably told him more than you would like but he did not put me up and I wanted to make sure he knew he was safe next week. I hope you understand.
Jeff: I can..
Casey: You and he might become friends later..
Jeff: I could become friends with Jessie..

Jeff: Right now I think Jessie only needs to know what he needs to know..
Braden comes out..
Casey: And you need to continue to be the nervous nominee and tomorrow go up to people keep talking to them..
Braden: I know I will..



Casey: I was thinking while I was in there in my bed. Let's just vote Chima out and be done with it. We don't have to keep talking about it. We are just gonna do it.

12:00am BBT ***Game talk continues around the house...will probably continue through out the night in to the wee morning hours. Braden wants to stay and it seems the house majority wants him to stay, too....

1:00am BBT
Outside HOH Bedroom
Jessie, Natalie, Chima, Ronnie



Jessie tells Natalie and Chima what Casey told him earlier. He is worried Braden has the votes to stay. The group is plotting to get at least one of the others to vote with them to get Braden out. Jessie is determined to get Braden voted out.

Jessie: We have to get at least Michelle or Casey to vote with us.

Jessie tells Natalie, Casey fears she is coming after him. He suggests she talk to him. Ronnie continues to listen and is definitely working both side.

Natalie is not happy.
Natalie: Why would he think I'm coming after him? Someone had to have told him that.

Chima goes to bed...Chima and Lydia are going to sleep in the HOH bedroom. Whispers and game talk continues.

1:15am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Jessie, Ronnie, Chima, Lydia, and Natalie are in the HOH bedroom. Laura marches in to announce she is voting to keep Braden because he is on her team. She is angry with Natalie who had just come up from talking with her.

Laura: I'm not gonna let Natalie or anyone else talk for me.. I'm voting to keep Braden because he is on my team. I didn't decide to have him on my team Big Brother did. I'm doing it to prove I'm loyal to my team.

She tells them she likes Chima but is voting for her team.





Jessie tries to talk to Laura but she cuts him off..

Laura warns Jessie he better watch how he talks to people, that person might have the power next week.

The talk is getting heated.

Laura: I'm not stupid.

Laura tells them she believes Chima is safe. She tells them she and Jordan are the only people she knows of that are voting to keep Braden.
Laura: If Jeff wants to vote with his little girlfriend than that's 3 votes.

Laura raises her voice. She tells Jessie she believes he has made deals with everyone in the house. She feels Jessie and Natalie have been trying to bully her. She tells them she is there to stand up for herself.

Laura: I'm a grown woman. I'm not going to be told what to do.


They tell Laura they thought they had her vote to keep Chima. They remind her she told them she would.

Jessie: So, you lied?

Laura gets angry and tells them that she is there to make sure they know. To let them know now she is keeping her teammate. Laura says she feels they don't talk to her. If they had bothered to talk to her they would know.

Everyone says they have talked to her. They don't know why she claims they don't. They felt her vote was locked in to keep Chima.

Laura: I assumed Chima has the votes to stay. If you guys had come to me and said you thought Chima was in danger I would have considered it. Maybe Chima should have come to me.
Chima: Why would I come to you? You told me you would vote to keep me.

Laura continues to tell them she feels Chima is safe.
Laura: My vote for Braden is a sympathy vote. He will go home.
Chima: You are never safe on the block.

1:57am BBT
HOH Bedroom
Jessie, Lydia, Chima, Natalie, Laura, Ronnie

The "discussion" continues..
Ronnie is pacing back and forth. He is staying out of the talk.

Laura claims she would have told Chima and the others tomorrow how she was voting. They don't believe her.



Laura: I wasn't trying to go against anyone or Chima.

Laura claims she is not trying to keep Braden she was only going to vote for her teammate. Over and over she says she thought Chima was safe.

Laura: I wasn't going to go in the diary room and say I vote to evict without telling Chima. I was going to talk to you.

Chima: That still wouldn't be ok.


2:20am BBT

Ronnie leaves the HOH room... The talk continues...

Jessie tries to talk to Laura...
Laura: Jessie you better watch how you talk to me...
Jessie: Just walk out the door and leave...

Laura walks out..
They see Laura go outside and Jeff comes in...Jessie asks Jeff to come up.

They ask Jeff how he is voting...
Jeff too says he is voting to keep Braden...





Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







293 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Interesting... Can I ask what draws the chicks to all take a bath together every season?? I don't have a prob with it, but I would never think of it!

Ohhh Evening RepX

July 15, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ReporterX, my lust, and favorite all-nighter buddy!!!

I'll be back with you after my salad and when In chase DQTD away from the keyboard again.

:o)

July 15, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Carolyn, you are so nice to us non-feedsters. Thank you.

July 15, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

REPX!!!!!!!! *happy dance* *happy dance*!!!!

So glad to see you, Honey!!!!!

*smoochies* honey!!!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

X!!!!! Smoochies! :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello RepX

Melanie, Gaytor, Mich. Man, and Blue.

July 15, 2009 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

ROFL

July 15, 2009 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

So the feeds have been mellow tonight! I missed Jessie commenting on the fingers. I will have to catch it later.

Hello Genie

July 15, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

Good evening everyone! I think it is so cute how Russell and Jessie are training Ronnie. In a couple of weeks he's gonna be ripped- if he makes it that long. lol

July 15, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiiiiii Melanie! GAYTOR! Michigan Man! BLUE! Rubyroo! :)

Just a few I can do roll call! :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Hi Reporter X

July 15, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
I have been catching up with all of the posts/comments and you all crack me up. You could say I have been lurking...hovering.....and reading!

Gaytor, your comments banter with Reporter X last night...priceless!

Here are my observations:
Jesse - I hate to say it but I still feel like he's a "few french fries away from being a happy meal."

Ronnie - reminds me of Elly May's birdwatching boyfriend on "The Beverly Hillbillies" (actor Wally Cox) a.k.a dork

Lastly, a big ((hug)) to Carolyn and RepX for their great work.
Summer wouldn't be the same without you!

July 15, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Since we have a small crowd, at the moment, who would you like to see have HOH next week?

This is a important but crucial HOH. The person usually ends up with a huge target on their back and it defines how the game goes, to some extent.

I would like Ronnie to get it. His BS would be blown out in the open and the target would be there for next week!

July 15, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Evening Reporter X, Blue, Gaytor, Genie, Michigan Man, RubyRoo and all others....

July 15, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Jordan on commenting on the main page blog about christians who like to "booger" LMAO!!!

ummmm.....I think it's "bugger"

lol

July 15, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I can't wait until my friend comes over to take a bath so we can shave our chests together. Haha.

Good evening everybody.

July 15, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Anonymous RhondaM said...

What draws the chicks to take a bath together? Hello! Airtime! They want to be on TV. Poor Nat wants to be in there too, but no room. Sorry! Lets just tease you about Jessie. lol!

July 15, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Genie,

"Roll Call" remember when we used to be able to great everyone no problem. Carolyn has let it get out of control, welcoming the whole world to join us.

Remember only during the endurance comp we used to get into the 100+ comments. Now every post is like that!

GOTTA LUV IT!!!

July 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm moderating while ReporterX gets her sea legs back tonight. ;)

July 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Does this mean you'll get some much needed time off Carolyn?

July 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

At least if Michele slips while getting out the tub she has plenty of airbags to break her fall :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Umbetta!!!! You gonna use a razor or Nair? to shave your chests together??? LMAO!!!!

too funny!!!

July 15, 2009 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol @ Casey's "We call that pose Downward Dingleberry"

BigWigg - It means I'll sleep very peacefully. :)

RubyRoo - There's a secret to the RollCall - open notepad in one skinny window and scroll. ;)

July 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

*wishes* XD

July 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

meant a Big LOL @ umbeta too!

July 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

No no no! ReportX is here and I have to go to bed early so I can go to the pain doc tomorrow!

Great to have you here anyway X. I hope that means you are feeling better! I wish I had known you were here last night. Carolyn said good night and I logged off.

Thanks for another great day Carolyn!

July 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

EW!!!! Casey was just totally digging in his nasal cavities with one of his fingers!!!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I spit my water out when Jordan asked about the different types of clits. OMG, I know she isn't scared to speak her mind but I wasn't expecting the word clit on here.

July 15, 2009 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Oh dear lord Jordan. Vagina's look like tacos ?!?!?

July 15, 2009 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

*singing*
"Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would"

This song has been stuck in my head all day!

July 15, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Blue, it's razor all the way. LOL.

July 15, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@ Carolyn!!! OMG!!! I open notepad, too!!!! If I'm responding to more than one poster, and know I can't remember everyone.....then I just copy and paste it all!!!!

Too Funny!!!

July 15, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I think it would be very entertaining if Ronnie won HOH.

July 15, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ronnie looks like he is hitting himself in the no,no zone..and in pain

July 15, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn,

I always wondered how you do it! Now your secret is out! All this time I thought you had a photgraphic memorY!

July 15, 2009 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

☺ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ☺
☺ Sing it!! ☺
☺ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ☺

July 15, 2009 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Red!

Rubyroo - I remember! It's great that the dishchicks have gained such a great following though I feel kind of lost sometimes. I am too tired to keep up :)

Huggies Carolyn! May the visitors get into the millions along with their TIPS!

PAYPAL donations accepted (left sidebar). Give the Dishy Chicks some love back! :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

X reporting the convo is getting detailed in there!!!!

I'd say, GIRL!!!!!

Blue is learning A LOT about va jay jay's tonight!!!!!

*blink blink* *blink* *blink blink* *blink*

and again....*blink blink*

July 15, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

First season (allstars), I was Thrilllllled to have 1500 people in 1 day, near the very end of the season...

Now... we're going to crest 10,000,000 within the month.

July 15, 2009 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

I would love Jordan to be HOH. Just because she would freak out. Of course she would probably cry a lot to and that would sad.

Ronnie would also freak out but for different reasons. If they are close they should throw it to him.

July 15, 2009 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous lorelei said...

I definitely do NOT want Ronnie to win HOH! He would be as bad as Jessie or Natalie or Russell. I think Laura would be a good one... let's see what she's got!

July 15, 2009 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Holy COW!!! Now if they would all just leave a dollar in the tip jar you could throw us a party where we could all meet in person!

GIRL THAT ROCKS!!!
Congratualations!

July 15, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks very very much! :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

oh my gawd the things Jordon comes out with!!!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

naughty pic coming shortly, michigan man...

July 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

10,000,000 within the month??????????????????

*thud*

July 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I alone count for at least 1000 hits a month! I think it is more like 2000. I wish I could leave that in the tip jar. That would mean I was a ballar.

July 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Nite everyone :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I enjoy my time with all of you, unfortunately,its sleepy time. have a good night and see ya tomorrow

July 15, 2009 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Not 10,000,000 just from the month - but 10,000,000 visitors total - we're around 9.4 now... :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I love ladies bath night ... lol ...

July 15, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

This is off topic but I was just thinking about it.. remember that season, I think 9? Where they were paired up.. Remember the HG that just disappeared? Anyone ever find out why?

July 15, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I would like to see Ronnie as HOH. He has alliances with everybody in the house so how would he talk his way out of this one.

Is it me or does Natalie finally seem like she is playing the game and hanging with different little groups....finally.

And Jordan said Laura reminds her of her friends back home. I am sorry but I really can't see Jordan having really dull friends.

July 15, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Genie Sea / Rubyroo

Ditto....

P.S. I posted as anonymous because I couldn't remember my password It's all good now. Yeesh!

July 15, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Genie,Honey, you better not feel lost!!!!! You were one of the first people last season to gravitate towards me!!!!! (GayTor did, but he hits on anything with a pulse LOL)

You are always going to be special to me......and a very dear "on line" friend of mine!!!! I totally LIGHT UP every time I see one of your posts, Darling!!!!!!!!! You don't even know!!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Carolyn is that IP# or is that log ins?

July 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well, Still, Carolyn, 10,000,000 is a HUGE BUTT number to pull off for an independent blog!!!!!!!!

Congratulation, Goddess1!!!!!

(Goddess2 is RepX!!! hehehehe)

July 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

WOW...is that since you started PRE-BB bloggin?

July 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Nite Genie!!! :) Smoochies!

July 15, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Nite Nite Jay :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek! I sure hope Jordan's by herself in the tub shaving her "other parts"! Too bad my computer is running to slowly to watch the feeds tonight... :(

July 15, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good evening, Carolyn, ReporterX & all my BB addict buddies!!

Bad headache today from the stupid, stupid heat! These 100+ days are insane! Ok, no more #6 from me! I fell asleep for a while & now trying to catch up on comments. I always feel like I have to read every word. I don't want to miss a thing.

I don't think I will ever look at a taco the same again!

July 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Thanks for thinking of me Carolyn {hugs}

OMG Jordan can not be this naive, can she?

I have a feeling she was home schooled and they forgot to teach her math, science, anatomy, geography, English, etc., etc., etc.

July 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I am not normally a fan of bubble heads, but I have to say I adore Jordan. She is a pip. She has no filter.

July 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

What season was that? What was his name. It was a guy right. He was Josh's partner and Sharon replaced him.

July 15, 2009 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MsFitz - relax, cool off... stay a while.. we have sweet tea.

July 15, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Woohhhoooooooo
Big Brother After Dark is starting... bout timeeeeee!
Catch yall later!

July 15, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

I think Jessie and Russell are making sure that Ronnie will be so sore tomorrow. His mind will be on pain and not the comp.

July 15, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello MisFitz,

"I don't think I will ever look at a taco the same again!" MisFitz Said.

LMAO...Neither will I.

July 15, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

omg.. i can't even believe what i just tweeted.

July 15, 2009 at 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Could you imagine Michele and Jordan finale two, with alcohol?

July 15, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Oh Ms Fitz.....I wish I could send you some cool air from here. we're having the summer that wasn't!

July 15, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Carolyn,
MMMM, thank you for the sweet tea. my all time favorite! It's so refreshing!

Wow, that is awesome about your following. You are a Rock Star!!!

I think you have grown leaps & bounds just from when I joined you all at the beginning of last season. I am blown away sometimes at the number of comments/

July 15, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Hahaha, Michigan Man

July 15, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Is it just me or does anyone else have a WIDENING @SS during the BB season. I swear I gain 10-15 lbs.

July 15, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GEEZ!!!! Jordan isn't a *shy* one, is she!!!!??????

LOL

July 15, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Carolyn's tweet OMG LMAOROF You are going to have so many more followers now.

July 15, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

my day: it has just been made. I have Jordan's lack of discretion w towel to thank

July 15, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Carolyn my twitter name is the same as my username on here. You should tweet me so i can get follow you if you make it public!

July 15, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I would like to see Laura win HOH. I think it would give her a chance to open up more, get her game on & could shift the whole dynamic of the house. Or even Michelle would be good too.

Hi Rubyroo, tee-hee!!

Carolyn, ha-ha, love the tweet!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jane!!! :)

July 15, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Evening (or early Morning!) Carolyn, Blue, Reporter X, Genie, Ruby and all!! Just stopping by to say HEY!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Lee,

Hang out with us a while. Maybe something interesting will happen tonight!

July 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Nice Tweet, Caro!! ;)

July 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Rubyroo, YES, on the widening a**! Sit too much & they eat so much they make me hungry so I find myself just snacking along with them!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

oooooo, MsFitz!!! Laura would be an interesting win for HoH tomorrow night!!!! You are so right!!!!

I'm rooting for anyone except Russell and Natalie,....Braden if he stays......

I want to see what some of the others will do......

July 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I hope so Rubyroo!! Doesn't seem like any fights tonight, huh?? Then again...you never know. Woo HOO...Oh, sorry...just watching Russ changing pants...

July 15, 2009 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I don't have that prob....RubyRoo......my tush and I have an agreement.....I don't mess with it....it doesn't mess with me!!!! LOL

July 15, 2009 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I think Laura is another good one to with HOH. I just don't want any of my Faves to win it. I want them to keep that target off their backs.

My Faves are:
KEVIN
Lydia
Michele
Jordan
Russell *love lookin at him* I am going to call him McDreamy if Carolyn will allow it. She has said we need to call them by their names.

REQUESTING PERMISSION to call Russell McDreamy!

July 15, 2009 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Well Russell fans, we have just learned that he has no hair down there ...

July 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh...and while I think of it...who cracked up when Ronnie said last night.."we'll I'm partially impaired right now, but I think Jessie likes me. He thinks I'm cool" or something along those lines to Jordan in the storage room...where he revealed his big secret of being a master persuader!! He cracks me up! And he can't lie worth doody.

July 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Jane..RE:Russell..kinda learned that a few nights ago!!! There is a full frontal pic of him circulating the web.....and if I do say so.....He has NOTHING to be ashamed about!!!!!
mmmmhmmmmm!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Hey Jane have you seen the pics of Russell's junk yet? He's been naked already.

July 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Or McYummy!

July 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Blue, I wonder if Russell is also a grower?

July 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

What is with Natalie chewing her food with her mouth wide open....is that a Natalie thing because BB9 Natty did the same thing.

July 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

If Russell's a grower, someone's gonna get impaled. Mercy.

July 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Lee.....like I said, I see Ronnie and it reminds me of Wally Cox!

(Does anyone remember him as the Boy Scout on the Beverly Hillbillies or am I dating myself!!!)

July 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I didn't see those pics of Russell. Hey Carolyn...are you going to have some exciting news for us tomorrow during show time?? Just wondering...;) And hoping!

July 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Ok Carolyn,

I am didn't hear you reject my request so from now on I am calling Russell, McYUMMY!

July 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Blue, I don't want Russell or Natalie either. I want to see some of the dynamic shift & see how R, N & Jessie act when not in so much control. I am so tired of Chima complaining every minute that I want Braeden to stay plus he is more entertaining. I think if he stayed that would just be a cool move because I hate this early in the game when it's a given that someone is out the door. If he were to win HOH...oh my, CA better prepare for another earthquake in the BB house!

Rubyroo, my list is the same as yours minus Lydia. And, Jeff is my eye candy.

July 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I know Beverly Hillbillies, but don't remember the boyscout...

July 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Umbetta!!! *blink blink*!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@Carolyn!!!!

OMG!!!! Did u just say that????? ROFLMAO!!!!

Mercy, indeed!!!! hehehehhehehehe

July 15, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger chefmich said...

Hi everyone. I am new to the feeds as of this evening and I am feeling sad for Ronnie. Has he made any close connections in the house?

July 15, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger lee said...

How much lotion and crap does a person need, Jordan?? She must feel so very soft!

July 15, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Hey y'all. Hope you're having a wonderful evening. The ladies having bath time has got me thinking of past seasons and all the craziness.

What's your favorite BB moment?

My top 5 are:
1. Evil Dick pouring iced tea on Jen (actually pretty much all of his pranks and outburst were high moments for me.)

2. Zack streaking in the backyard, then getting locked out by the other HGs.

3. Janelle and Howie playing w/ light sabers.

4. Chelsia and Natalie giving lap dances and everything getting crazy and out of control.

5. Dan and Memphis and their fascination with spiders.

What about you?!?

July 15, 2009 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Rubyrooo.....keep going with the names. It's entertaining (but I don't you're getting permission)

July 15, 2009 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Russ, talking in 3rd person is not cute. Don't let it happen again. That is all.

July 15, 2009 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm mixing some music for a drag queen friend, and just want to say.....'Black Velvet' by Alannah Myles is still as sexy, sultry, and smooth as ever....even after all these many years!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please update the feeds!! I want to know what is going on! It was getting good. LOL

July 15, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Apparently I've missed Russell's "junk." I guess I need to go check out the flea markets. But for the record, I'm not into any of the BB guys this season. I don't think my type is exactly what the BB producers have in mind.

July 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon re updates - we are :) here's the link for the free trial of the live feeds. :) much better than we'll every do! ;)

July 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

rubyroo - i'm totally cool with positive nicknames. it's the negative ones that irk me. ;)

July 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

McLicious came to mind!

July 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry and Thanks!

July 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Coconutt! :) Great question!

I've gotta go with DrDelicious making out with the backyard cam.

July 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jane - it's pretty impressive junk.

July 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

I agree, Blue.

July 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

McStud...I can go on and on when it comes to Mr McHottie! He is actually the first guy i have drooled over in the BB house. I thought Alex was Cute, but not so Delicious lookin.

July 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Oh yeah, Dr. Will was hot as hell! How could I forget about him! He was the first one I thought was HOT, HOT, HOT!

I thought Kaysar was cute too!

July 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

LOL I have to agree w/you Carolyn. Dr Will and that camera were a match made in BB heaven.

July 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I can find plenty of Bradon's junk, but no Russell junk. Someone give me a hint.

July 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

It's funny, I started off LOVING Lydia, but now she annoys me. Jordan however is growing on me. I think she is genuine. She needs to STOP telling Ronnie everything.

I'm hoping Braden stays. Chima adds nothing to the house.

July 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Rubyroo.....I was wrong. Now keep going!

July 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I never used to be into the muscles, but I guess my last bf managed to change my mind. Now I think they are HOT!

July 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jane - lemme see if i can find it for ya - brb

July 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I wanna see the junk! I wanna see! I wanna see!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Coco-Nutt....I'm going to have to go with last season and Ollie freaking out about the birds in the back yard!!!!! That was HILARIOUS!!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Carolyn, I totally forgot about him doing that. How could I, I should be ashamed. ;)

July 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger jane said...

BTW, Ronnie, I lived in WV for nine years, and no one says ya'll. It's not really the south that way. It is a lot like hell though. (uh, no offense).

July 15, 2009 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Dr. Will almost made me have a wet dream. Too bad

July 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Yup.....Ollie and the birds still sends into hysterics!

July 15, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Kristin said...

WOAH BABY! Carolyn I just found Russels nudie pics. Is that a third leg?!?!!

July 15, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Blue...I have to agree with you! So so funny!

July 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Blue, I forgot about Ollie. Especially after he flipped out breaking stuff because he was put up. I think he forgot this is Big Brother not the Real World.

And I think subconsciously I wanted to forget about Ollie since he was associated with delusional April.

July 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

russel's junk is here.. http://dogdave.com/bb.html

and here... http://twitpic.com/9z2yn

July 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Blue, that IS a good one. Just thinking about it made me laugh all over again.

July 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn,

Sent you an email with a link to another site. Not sure if you want it published here.

July 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Oh, I hope it works!!! I want the house to turn upside down!! woo-hoo1!

July 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kristin - exactly.

July 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks ruby :) posted.

July 15, 2009 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

I'd actually like to see Braden pull this off but I am just sensing that Ronnie is pretty much in Jessie's pocket and I've seen no evidence that Casey is really willing to keep Braden.

HAHA Jordan thinks their group can make it to the end together and there will be no drama at the end. Sweet, deluded Jordan.

July 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger jane said...

holy eye out batman, is that junk or a trunk?

July 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Blue you said the "O" word.....tsk tsk

July 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - lololol... that's why i said, if Russ is a grower, someone's getting impaled!

July 15, 2009 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@Michelle In Indiana!!!!

Touche!!!Lady!!!!!

*tsk tsk* to me!!!!! what was I thinking, huh???? LOL

July 15, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger jane said...

If Russell is a grower he'd pass out from blood loss to the brain.

July 15, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Well Carolyn, now you'll never lose the pic! LOL! Sorry I was absent. Busy at work, saw Bruno ... must sleep. Night everyone! xxoo

July 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Where did Gaytor Go?

I knew someone's Wit was missing during all this talk about Russell's package!

July 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger lee said...

YOWZA!

July 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn Do you feel Chima is going home?

July 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn,

Nice to have you chillin with us tonight!

July 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Who is Ronnie voting for? I tend to change the feed when he talks because I get annoyed with his game talk but now I don't know who he really will vote for.

July 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

RepX is doing an awesome job on updating and transcribing the goings-on in the house!!!!!!

She's posting some very informative things!!!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I don't think Ronnie knows who he is voting for. He will wait and see what is the best option for Ronnie and decide then.

July 15, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ruby, you brought up the name of the great GayTor......

dont'cha know....if he was here, I would have to behave!!!! He'd make me go take care of his baby, LilBlueBits GayTor!!!! My Baby Daddy is S.T.R.I.C.T!!!! I tells ya!!

July 15, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hey Dishers,

WTH are we gonna do when CBS kills Big Brother? We will allcry ourselves to sleep for months!

July 15, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL Blue! I do agree with you that was so funny but I also liked Josh and the mirror.

July 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Paul!! :) He's quite impressive.

Jane - lol

Ruby - thanks. it's nice to *be* here chillin! Re the end of BB, not worrying about that yet.. CBS is notorious for short pickups - like a few weeks at a time - BB has already been picked up for another season beyond this one.

July 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Let's place bets on how much weight sweet Jordan gains this summer. I say if she makes it to the end, a good 20.

I wonder if Jeff will still love her with more to love.

July 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Wow, those are SOME pics. How many of you ladies are wanting to be the one getting "impaled", as Caro said.

He's not really my type, but I don't think it would take much persuasion to change my mind.

July 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hate to leave good company.....but it's blue's nighty nite time!!!

Dreamland and my *Diva Doggie* and a cat or two are eyeing me harshly!! LOL

Thinking it's about time to turn in for the night!

July 15, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Ruby if CBS gets rid of Big Brother I will cry. That will mean I would have to do things during my summer that doesn't involve my computer. LOL.

But that would be awful.

I also wish we could have a Big Brother channel on the tv like some other countries do.

July 15, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn,
YAY!!! Thanks for the info. Nice to know you will be here again next season.

You know we all go through withdrawls when you leave us!

July 15, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Coco-nutt: *raising my hand*

July 15, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nite nite, Blue!!! :) Smoooch!

July 15, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I want to know who his crush is on. Anyone have any idea? He raised his hand last night when the question was asked, "Who has a crush on someone in the house?"

Hmmm, McYummy has not shown who it could be. He seems to treat all the ladies the same.

Maybe it is someone who has a crush on someone else?

July 15, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Even with all that man meat I can't get into the guy. Honestly, I think the most attractive man in the house is Kevin, cause personality really does matter. But I'm old.

July 15, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Isn't BB a moneymaker for CBS? The mighty dollar rules.

Carolyn's advice rules!

July 15, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Nite Blue *Mwah*

July 15, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jane - i adore kevin too... but i could get all kinds of nasty with a big sweaty russell. lol. and it's more than his body.. he got me with his brain the other night, watching him play the game like a fiddle.

July 15, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Russ said he only likes blondes and after their chat the other night I am guessing his crush is on her.

July 15, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good night, Carolyn !!!

Good night, RepX!!!

Nite, All!!!!

Sweet Dreams!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Live Eviction and a new HoH!!!

w00t w00t!!!!

July 15, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger chefmich said...

If she does gain 20+ pounds Jeff will just have more cushin for the pushin

July 15, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Nite Blue. Sleep tight!!

July 15, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Roo I dunno.. He flirts with all of em. Women, men, the spider...

July 15, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

You notice how Ronnie has been running around like a spaz and we all think he has no game. Seems like he might now be the deciding vote tomorrow. It could go 4/6 if he joins Jordan's group or 5/5 the other way. Most will probably fold, like they do, though and the vote will be 8/2 or 10/0.

July 15, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Night, Blue!

July 15, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I guess. That's whole anger thing really turns me off though. On pure looks alone I would go for Jeff. Though there is certainly something to be said for the big R's big junk.

July 15, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ronnie controls it - he will squeal to jessie and it will be a 5-5 tie and jessie will break it - i would rather braden stay but i think this wont work out for those going against chima - ronnie will cave when russ pressures him when they find out, which they will from ronnie

July 15, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Jane you're not old. You're a 20- year-old....with experience!

July 15, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Gigi Mtl, can you send some of the great weather you mentioned earlier to Dallas. I just went outside for a smoke and it's horrible, around 90 and humid as hell. Yesterday was 106 and the hottest day of the summer so far. I need relief fast!!!

July 15, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Laura is deep.

July 15, 2009 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Off Topic, but Rosie Perez was just on Craigh Ferguson and she told him she heard he was scared of flying. He told her yeah but he took flying lessons.

Her reply after was "thats stupid, I'm scared of guns shoot me and I'll get over my fear it doesnt' make any sense."

Ok my random outburst is done.

July 15, 2009 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane The anger would turn me off too, if I thought for a moment he'd actually been angry... It was a big set up...

Coco Where are you?

July 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

*on my knees* Please BB gods let them pull this off, I'm so sick of Chima.

July 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Coco
Hang on.....here comes the blast of cool air.
I'm flying to Florida on Saturday and they've also been having terrible heat. Well, I'll just have to stay inside with my computer.

July 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Arlington, TX (DFW metroplex). I live 2 miles from the new Cowboy Stadium under construction, which looks awesome and is enormous. You wouldn't believe all of the traffic due to road construction (expanding I30 which runs almost right in front of it). It's a total mess and won't be finished for about another year, it's already been ongoing for a little over two, if I remember correctly.

July 15, 2009 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Coco-nutt, you & are both in TX..I'm in S.A. Isn't it horrible? I'm right there with you hoping they will pull it off. But, I think Michigan Man is right, some will cave & Ronnie is gonna be the one to ruin it!

I have a question about Russell. Does the guy ever smile or laugh? There is just something about his look I don't like & even though that anger w/ Jeff was a set-up it left a bad impression on me about how powerful he could be. But, not to take anything about from his junk, cuz I'm sure it packs quite a bit of power too! he-he!

July 15, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the website? Its Blank

July 15, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

I'm with you,Coco-nutt. It's been nice knowing you, Chima. Bu-bye!

Good night, everyone. I've been a bad girl staying up tonight and I have an early morning! Yuck.

July 15, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger jane said...

gigi, yeah I'm a 20 year old with 22 more years experience. But frankly, I wouldn't ever want to go back to my 20's. 40's is way better.

July 15, 2009 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I absolutely love Jordan. She makes me laugh out loud. I thought at first she was going to drive me nuts but she is just so real!

July 15, 2009 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@10:35 what browser are you using? i just checked on a few, and the site's fine. :)

July 15, 2009 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Thanks Gigi, I hope it gets here soon. There's supposed to be a "cold" front moving in Sat. night which will bring the highs to 92 which is only a relief it the humidity is low and there's a breeze.

Even with the hot summers I still love it here (Arlington is right in the middle of a lot of action), but would love to visit the Carolinas. I here it's beautiful there, well except for those pesky hurricanes, but hey DFW is in tornado alley. I guess there always something no matter where you live.

BTW since I'm talking about Dallas I have to give a shotout to our awesome DALLAS STARS!!!! GO STARS!! (Sorry for the caps, Caro and RepX, love ya!)

July 15, 2009 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MsFitz - Agreed :)

I'm still on a honeymoon with all of em, actually... nothin' but love.

July 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Coco :) No probs. I love my sports too.

July 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

We're like wine and cheese....we get better with age. I also wouldn't go back.

Now this is for real...good night, all.

July 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im using yahoo. I typed it into the URL and its blank :(

July 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below