;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Morning in The Big Brother 11 House

The Morning Report on the Big Brother 11 Live Feeds will be updated throughout the morning. Please refresh periodically for new info.

BB woke the HGs at 8:38am BBT.

At 9am BBT, Jordan's fresh out of the shower.
The rest are having coffee, brushing their teeth and getting ready for the day...

Today's a biggie in the BB11 house:

The Have/Have Not Comp & Nominations.

Occasionally in the past, BB has leaked food and luxury comps to the feeds, and that could well happen today. We'll just have to stick around and see!

9:06am BBT - I'd like to say "Fishies," but BB Control Still hasn't brought the fishies back, since the live show last night. We've got that "We'll be right back" screen.

CUT TO:
9:16am BBT
Kitchen
Russell & Lydia

Russell: So.. was it you that left the empty condom wrapper by the door?
Lydia:(giggles) Noooo... I didn't do anything. I don't know what you're talking about.

Comfortable silence. Casey's sitting at the dining table.

Lydia: How do you think today's gonna go... for you guys?
Russell: I dunno. I honestly don't
Lydia: Cuz wouldn't you think.. You could see that happening.. but that would hurt him also..
Russell: If he does that, he's a goner. Be realistic.
Lydia: Fer sure...

Back to the condom...

Lydia: Was it by your door?
Russell: mm hmm
Lydia: Russell, who you gettin' down with?
Russell: No one. I was swimmin'.

CUT TO:
9:28 - 9:42am BBT
HoH Room
Ronnie, Jeff, Jordan, Laura

Ronnie: OK.. I've got a question.. Since day 1, has anyone in this room said anyhting like, "Ronnie's very smart.. We need to get him out as fast as we can."
Jordan: Ronnie, we've always defended you. I was close to you before you became Head of Household.
Laura:
Ronnie: I'm just tryin to get to the bottom of all this crap.
Jeff: I've never said one negative thing about you, so if you ever hear anything from any one of them, bring me right up here and I'll confront them immediately.
Ronnie: Just so you know, they've been saying that since day 1, Casey has been saying that I'm too smart, etc..
Jordan: He said that early on.. But not now... Russell's who wants you out. I told you how when you walked by Russell would look at you.
Ronnie: I know, I know..
Jordan: He's just kissin' you're ass onw.
Laura: Who was it that called him Captain Lurkalot? Was it Russell?

Laura goes on to tell about Russell being negative and nasty about Ronnie. Both Laura and Jordan talk on about how they've never said anything negative about him... Laura says she has his back now and throughout the game...

She's talking so much, she may as well grab a shovel.

Ronnie: The thing that bothers me is Casey, 'cause he denies he's ever said anything..
Jordan: They'll attack you, and they're manipulative, and they're just on you 24-7...
Laura: They're playin' hard, and you know Russell'll put you up the 1st chance he gets..

Ronnie tells them that when he was talking to the others in the Spa Room, they were going on about Chima's speech...

Jordan brings up Russell being mean about Ronnie's fever blister, and how she told him off about it.

Ronnie: I just wanna backdoor Russell. I don't even wanna give him a chance to play for PoV.

Jeff: Ronnie man.. Those ratfu-ks... We've got your back. I don't even care no more who goes up.. I'm just tellin' you as a friend... Just watch who's kissin' your ass... Every dog has it's mother-f'in day. I'm gonna fight like a dog.. And these people are gonna fight to get me out of here.
Ronnie: I understand... I just noticed how it took about a half hour yesterday, and then they were all pulling me in and being nice.

***They're already talking about jury house! It's week 2!

Jordan: Jessie's here to win. He already told me he'd backdoor Natalie if he got the chance...
Don't repeat that.

Ronnie: If I had my way, I wish there'd be a schoolyard pickup where we could change teams. I'm practically convinced it was Michele... (the hinky vote that was actually Ronnie)

As the conversation continues, Ronnie again states that he wants to backdoor Russell. As far as who the original noms will be, he's not saying yet. Ronnie's telling them that a lot depends upon what Casey says and if he comes clean... Ronnie's basically weaving several complicated tales with lots of different HGs, and the moment he's out of power, it may well bite him.

CUT TO:
9:55am BBT

Casey joins the group up in HoH and Ronnie asks if he's said anything negative about him.

Casey: Probably.. I talk smack about everybody.
Jeff: See, he's honest.
Casey: I think anyone who says they never have isn't being honest. I don't think it meas we can't work together... I'm envious of a lot of qualities that you have...
Ronnie: If I do this this week, it's gonna be huge. Here's the thing, I promised myself I wouldn'y play personally, I would always play strategic... This week, the 2 just jibe. I think backdooring Russell is going to be the only option. Cuz, I'm sorry, but if we give him the opportunity to play for PoV...


Laura, Jordan and Jeff go into full court press, encouraging Ronnie to put one of the other crew up as the pawn... Insisting that if one of them goes up as the pawn, they're toast. Casey joins the chorus on that front, suggesting Ronnie put Russell and Jessie up against eaachother.

10:12am BBT
HoH Room cont'd.
Laura, Jeff and Jordan are still working on Ronnie. Roonie, in turn, is quite possibly blowing smoke up their bums as well. Jeff's had enough of the yapping. He leaves. Laura keeps reminding Ronnie of all the negative things Russell says about him...

10:21am BBT
They're still up there.

Ronnie: If I have my way, Russell'll be on the couch talking to Julie Chen next week. Even if I did that and they got pissed... at least I got Russell out.
Jordan: They're not gonna put you up... If you do that and any of us win, you're still good.
Laura: Or Michele or Chima, since we're still on teams.
Jordan: You've got the power, Ronnie. It's up to you...

Ronnie laments not being able to put Michele up, even as a pawn, since she's on his team

10:25am BBT
With a "you're awesome. you'll make the right decision," they leave Ronnie alone in the HoH Room.

CUT TO:
10:28am BBT
Dining Table
Feed 3
Russell, Kevin, Lydia, Natalie, Chima

Chima: Jeff better hope I don't win HoH.
Natalie: Laura personally f'd us in the ass. When she was coming down the stairs, I looked at her to see if she was crying, and she gave me such a look.
Russell: B-tch got to go!

They all laugh.

Natalie: Jeff seems pissed. All he cares about is him and his little girlfriend.

They start joking around about Tecnotronics... and all things Jeff related.

BB: Jessie! I said it's time to get up for the day!

CUT TO:
10:36am BBT
HoH Room
Lydia, Natalie & Russell

Natalie: Sooo?? Anything new?
Ronnie: Nothing new. They just tried to throw Russ under the bus. THey want him gone.
Lydia: What'd they say?
Ronnie: That Russ is making fun of me...
Natalie: Who's saying it?
Ronnie: Laura. Casy admitted every thing he ever said about me. Laura didn't.
Natalie: At least he admits it.
Lydia: Casey tries to belittle people sometimes.
Ronnie: Laura actually did say one thing honest, before she was leaving... She said, "If my butt goes up this week, I hope you don't go up next week, because honestly, the only person I wanna see win this game is you."
Natalie: She's good. i don't know if I'd believe that, but she's good.

Ronnie: Here's the thing, if I do what I'm thinking I'm gonna do, and you guys burn me, I will be (so pissed).

They assure him that wont happen.

Ronnie: I just wish Laura had gone up last week.
Natalie: That's me 'n Russ' fault. Jessie wanted to put her up, and me n Russ talked him into putting Lydia up.

Ronnie: Oh.. by the way.. they don't even care who turned anymore.. they just wanna regroup and try to survive.
Natalie: What about casey? Didyou tell him he's gonna go up at all?
Ronnie: No.

Lydia says that she and Kevin have had conversations with Casey and told him they're sad they can't trust him anymore...

Talk turns to who to put up... Lydia recommends taking out a popular: Laura. Ronnie agrees with that, but he also says he thinks the cliques twist will come to an end next week.

Natalie: Laura's too smart.
Lydia: She thought she was good for 2 days, then she piped up... and went into action... (new topic) We're totally having a competition.
Ronnie: Oh definitely. They said so. Plus we're still on lockdown.

10:47am
BB: Ronnie, please go to the Diary Room.
Lydia: Ahhhh!!! We're up, y'all.

The girls leave. Ronnie brushes his teeth before heading to the DR.

CUT TO:
10:50am
Living Room
Jessie & Natalie

He's masssaging the IcyHot into her shoulder, and they're whispering...

Natalie overheard Jeff telling someone that they wouldn't have to worry about winning the Have/Have Not comp today, so they're concerned Jeff's going to purposely blow it for them.

Jessie springs up very suddenly and dashes for the bathroom... I think he got IcyHot in his eye.


11:05am BBT
I can't believe I'm only just now noticing it, but the shot on the "We'll be back soon" screen is live. You can see movement in all the monitors, and the person in the control room is visible at the bottom right of the screen.

11:13am BBT
Bathroom
Feed 3
Russell and Lydia are play wrestling - very cute.


See the torn stockings? That's Lydia under there, and Russell's pinned her down and giving her a wet willy.

11:50am BBT
Feeds went straight to Trivia - Have/HaveNot Comp Anyone?? :)


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







70 Comments:

Blogger David B said...

that would be fun especialy since i should have feed access most of the day.

July 17, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Good Morning Carolyn.

I am hoping this week won't be as boring as I am thinking it will be. I have a feeling their will be fights but no flipping, it will just be a week to figure which person out of Casey, Laura, Jordan and Jeff gets sent home.

July 17, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn :)

Good morning BB Addicts :)

I don't think I'm anywhere near caught up from yesterday but I sure am trying.

Sam and Pamela - thanks for posting about the live eviction. How exciting to be there in person!!

Have a great day everybody. I'll try to get back sometime tonight.

July 17, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

A little birdie told me that Natalie slept on the floor beside the bed where Lydia and Jessie were sleeping in. Is she that scared to sleep in a bed by herself or is this another mob mentality thingy i've never been able to understand?

July 17, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Oh Morning all - still working on coffee so its not yet a good morning.

July 17, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After last night's show I dislike Lydia more than before. WHATEVER girl!! And Chima, that was rediculous! Why would she tell Julie that? Just seems petty and juvenile to me. Like Julie Chen in all her fabulousness gives a f* what Braden (or Chima, or me for that matter!) thinks about her. Gimmie a break!

Boo and double boo to Ronnie being the HoH!! Hopefully this will shorten his game. Too bad for me though, cause all the people I like were on the wrong side of that vote, which means one of my favs is going home... On a side note, my knee jerk reaction was to hate Laura (can you blame me?) but it really seems like she came to play. I love that the houseguests this year are already getting "blook on their hands" and whatnot:)!! Way to go BB11!!

Oh, and does anybody know who at CBS is so in love with Jessie that they gave him a THIRD chance to come back to the BB house? I'm not getting CBS's "Jessie Love"

July 17, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous JV said...

Hi guys, good morning! I hope evryone is ready for a day of bb plotting. The HGs are so into it this season, if they dont cool off theyll all have a breakdown before the end.

I am actually happy that Ronnie is HOH. I had mentioned in a comment before that I wanted Ronnie to be HOH since it would force him to reveal his cards.

Im on the fence about if I like Ronnie so this is the way I see it: If he manages to make it out of this week without both sides hating him ill be a huge fan. However the more likely scenario is that after nominations he's going to reveal what a snake he's been and have the biggest target on his back.

Btw, I still dont understand whyu Michele would vote against Chima. More people on her team means more chance theyll get HOH and shell be safe. I think Jordan and Laura were right to support their teammate and I think Michele was not thinking it through.

July 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

My pet peeve for the day - ANYONE who calls my house before 10 am!!

Wasn't even anyone good, just someone trying to selling me something i don't need.

Got a bunch of errands i have to do this afternoon and i soooo wanted to lay in bed as long as possible today.

Got the over nighter done - keeping up with the morning routine and hoping for a mellow day in the house.

Condom joke got me giggling specially seeing as Nat was right beside them all night.

July 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Ron Mexico said...

I think Ronnie is playing a dangerous game. I understand how attractive it is to be in a big group of seven (?) right now. It feels safe. But let's say that everything goes perfect and Casey, Laura, Jordan, Michelle and Jeff are evicted. Once it gets down to the original alliance they will eat Ronnie alive.

Jessie, Russell and Natalie will stick together! You can't leave a group like that together. Heck, has no one learning anything from just pairings like Dick/Daniele and Chill Town?

Ronnie's biggest mistake right now, in my opinion, is alligning himself with people that are only loyal to him for numbers. They're more loyal to each other. Lydia/Kevin are solid. The three Athletes besides Jeff are strong. Does Ronnie really think he's solid with Chima or something?

Poor Ronnie. He's played this game hard and fast. I believe someone in the house already said this and it's apt: This game will chew him up and spit him out.

I believe the smartest move for Ronnie is to stick with his clique and the likes of Casey.

July 17, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I'm really truely amazed Ronnie is able to not only keep up with all his "tales" but he is also making new ones as he goes.

You would think that you would end up tripping over yourself trying to rememeber what you told to whom.

July 17, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I miss the old days when the first two weeks was all about getting to know ppl and lining yourself up right.....with the pace this season is going i'm gonna be burnt out before we even get to the smaller table.

July 17, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Condom???

I'm assuming Jessie and Lydia, same act as last time???

LOL Figures, lots going on and the only thing I can think to ask is about sex. (I'll live vicariously thru the hamsters, since I'm not getting any) HAHA

:)

July 17, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

WendyLady - you didn't win lotto 649? Me either!

I missed all that BB activity and the show last night for the football game....and it was not a very good game. My team lost. Other than my sister coming along with me, I could've stayed home and hung out with all my bb buddies.

Gee I'm doing good today, 3 posts all ready!! And it's not even lunch time yet where I am.

July 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

JulieB - nope i sure didn't and removing that horseshoe hurt like hell :0)

July 17, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

may bite him? Ron Ron is playin a stupid game. It's week 2 and he's completely used up his limited bag of tricks. what do the last 3 BB winners have in common? Winning physical competitions. The looney scheme he and Michele have cooked up might get them to week 8, but with the targets they're putting on their back and physical pov and HOHs they are doomed.

July 17, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

Hellos! happy friday all :)

Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie... be very careful... this boy in no time will be attacked and will bite the dust.

Cant wait to see the noms speech he'll say

July 17, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I think that Jordan made points with Ronnie when she told him to consider the votes in the jury house.

July 17, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

Finaly, Laura may go home this week, but I knew from day 1 that there was more to her than great boobs.

July 17, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WendyLady33 said...

JulieB - nope i sure didn't and removing that horseshoe hurt like hell :0)


Hmmm. It's always been my experience that things come out with much less... well pain isn't the right word... EASE than they do going in. :-p~

JunBB4's posts need a warning label to clear mouth of any liquids and get ready for a good one.

I wanted to reiterate that. I said it in the last comments section but it needs to be said several times a day.

Jun, my song for you... "I love you more today than yesterday. But not as much as tomorrow." You give me a run for my money on coming up with the best 'naughty bits' and I bow to your prowess.

:o)

July 17, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Finally!! :)


Goooood Morning, Dishers!!!

Boy they've been talky this morning!!! It's all I can do to keep up with this crew.

July 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning Everyone!

Hope all is well with yall!

I swear Ronnie is a pretty good BB player. I hate him personally, but I respect his game! But I have a feeling that after this week everything might blow up in his face!

Guess we shall see who he nominates!!

July 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - i'll take your word on that matter and just leave it at that.............for now :P

July 17, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Afternoon, Everyone!!!!

What a crazy day, Live Show, and Aftermath yesterday and last night, huh?

Can't wait for the noms today, see what Ronnie is going to do!!!

San, Pamela....Sooooo awesome you were in the audience last night, and thank you for sharing it with us!!!!!

I just finished reading up from what I missed last night in the Overnight Report.

Now I have to go do some yard work. Ugh!!!! *pout pout*

But I want to get it out of the way!!!

Be back in a little bit!!!

July 17, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Carolyn and BB11 Dishers.

I was actually watching the live feeds at 4:30 this morning. I'm an idiot.

Nothing is worse than a sore loser. Jordan, Laura and Jeff need to face the facts that they bet on the wrong horse(Braden) and now they have to deal with what is going to happen.

I said week 1 that Casey and Natalie needed to go on the block as soon as possible.

This is where being in a couple helps your chances. Jeff and Jordan can sell Laura and Casey out to Ronnie and anybody in the house for a week of safety.

I enjoyed last nights verdict. Chaos is better than silence. I don't choose sides, I choose one player and stick with them. The group mentality has never worked and will fall apart very soon because people are greedy and get ahead of themselves.

Did anyone notice Russell playing it cool and didn't get involved in any of the fighting last night?

Plus, He's so freaking HOT!

July 17, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Ronnie is playing a descent game. He has proved himself to be a loyal vote and people like to keep loyal voters around.

July 17, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I wonder if the ppl behind the cameras in the house ever feel like they are babysitting instead of working on a tv show. With Chima telling them to f off about going to the DR and fighting to get Jessie up in the mornings.

July 17, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger April in Alabama said...

I hope Casey doesnt go up.. I like him. Ronnie=Brian...too hard too fast!

July 17, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Jordan, Laura, Jeff, Michele and Casey made a really bad play trying to keep Braden. If they would have voted to evict him, they would be on better ground and wouldn't have alienated 7 people.

The first eviction should have been unanimous and they still could have time to work out their strategy. They let their emotions play the game for them and that is always costly.

July 17, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Still no sound but I have had 2 emails from our dear friend Marci with some very good suggestions. Please cross all your appendages either for the fun of it or to wish me good luck and that it works.

Before I go, maybe never to be seen again... Good day Carolyn. You are doing an excellent job of keeping up with them. I never know how you do it and never will. How many RPs do you run on how many computers at one time? Even Mister Peabody's Wayback Machine can't keep up with you. You are never on a 2 hour delay.

Good day to everyone else too. GAWD I can't believe I have become a morning person. I have become my father, may he rest in peace.

:o)

July 17, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - Before you go, maybe never to be seen again?!?!?!?!

E'squeeze me???

July 17, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good luck Gaytor i hope the computer doesn't win!!

July 17, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous ScottDish said...

First off, I Love Chima! Her speech was hilarious and perfect considering CBS edited what Braden really said. And the Julie line was a shocker...notice how Braden never said he didn't say that about Julie(unless he did on The Early Show, which I missed...On to Ronnie..what a lousy game strategy he's playing..how does he not think this will send him out the door?..Whether he is or not flipping sides..bad move going against practically everyone as potential nominees. Oh well, Chima says it best when she throws her head back and laughs. Love that!

July 17, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, in case I completely destroy the computer, which I usually leave and can trust DQTD to do. But I can't take this no sound.

Never may have been a bit strong. It should be until next season because by then I will be able to afford a new computer if I throw this one to the sidewalk.

:o)

July 17, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

If I don't return, someone please give Bama a good paddling. He's obviously thinking with that other head this season. :-p~~

:o)

July 17, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn

How are you doing?

Who do you want to be nominated?

July 17, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Laura is whining about being isolated by the others...What the What?!? She's the one hiding in the back bedroom complaining.

I love it when people make stupid decisions and then try to blame other for their misery. She could have possibly won this game but she couldn't stand not being involved in the drama and interjected herself in the fray. She could have floated as a vote for 3 or 4 weeks while everyone fought over power. I think she's pissed that she's not involved in a showmance and has been overlooked by all the guys. Even Braden wasn't trying to hit on her.

July 17, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous madi said...

did everyone notice russell and chima last night? i think hes so used to being the guy girls are all over and so thats why he doesnt like jeff, especially cuz u can see he kinda had a thing for jordan. and since jordan is shacking up with jeff and jessie with lydia, he doesnt wanna be the only guy not hooking up. poor guy. lol. it sucks when yur last resort is chima. haha.

July 17, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Ron had the best idea of how to play the game but he is doing way to much and it's only week 2. When you play dumb you deserve to leave. I at least thought he would make jury house and he still can but he is digging himself a grave.

The only chance he has is people wanting to get rid of the so called "strong" players first.

July 17, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

GayTor,

You can't deny the beauty of Russell......LOL, the kid is sexy and rough around the edges....hahahaha

If you're going to paddle me, bring it on. I like the rough stuff....JUST JOKING....ROTFL.

July 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

Ugh! I dont like Natalie one bit... She's always twisting ppls conversations...

July 17, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Bama- Ronnie's game is in descent, as in opposite of ascent. Totally took advantage of your typo there. Does Ronnie honestly expect to be aligned to the (already topheavy) Jocks? not gonna last.

alpha males: Lydia, Jesse, Russell
chihuahuas: Natalie, Chima, Kevin
rat: Ronnie
blue krew: Jordan, Casey, Michele, Laura, Jeff

If Ronnie can win comps, he's golden. but that ain't happening.

moar Jordan kthxbai

July 17, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

now this is something BB related that's actually worth a prayer... GayTor's computer health. ;)

July 17, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

umbeta...I agree with you, he has come on too strong too quickly...

its just a matter of time before things hit the roof!

cant wait!!!

and bama...I agree with you on your thoughts of Russel...just wow!

July 17, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger ~Acasha~ said...

Morning Everyone!

I just have to say that I think Natalie was on a mission to prevent anything from happening between Jessie and Lydia. I know she doesn't know about the other day in the tent, but her words and actions last night made me feel like she is seeing something between them. Especially when she kept talking about Laura and Jordan sleeping in the 'big' bed. Also she was talking about not wanting to sleep in the Metal room because it would hurt her shoulder, but I can't imagine the hard floor being any different....thoughts??

Also I think I need to give Ronnie his props on weaving his stories and playing the way he does. I do believe that it will come back to bite him, but I think he will get by for now.

I think I am rooting for a Natalie/Laura nomination, but I don't really think Ronnie would put up Natalie. I think he will put up Casey/Laura.

July 17, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger kelseyyy said...

I really liked Lydia before last night's show.

Gurl gotta attitude.

July 17, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Praying to the BB gods and the All Mighty and Powerful King of Computers for the full restoration of health to GayTor's PC!!!!

I was just checking in and grabbing a bottle of water to hydrate, heading back out to more yard work!!!

July 17, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Why oh WHYYY did I go and Click MikeInBama's Profile!!!!!!

Dat thing should come with a warning label!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

It's week 2 and everyone is acting as if the game is over. If you're going to be mad, be mad at Jeff, Jordan and Laura who have pretty much given up becaue they got out played the first week.

A real player scrambles to get another week in the house. Look at Dan from last season. Dan never isolated himself from the other HG's. He was on the wrong side after week one but found a way to work with his enemies to make it to week 2 and so on. Eventually he won BB10 because he had people skills and everyone wanted him as part of their voting block.

If your going to complain, complain about the houseguest who have already given up on winning BB11.

July 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

boys - refresh the blog ;)

July 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Maria Hernandez said...

Uh, isn't the reason that the Brains don't need to worry about the "have/ have not competition" because they aren't playing? If Ronnie's HOH, they automatically "have", right?

July 17, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

Yeah i noticed the camera angle shots last night... i thought that was a cool shot of the control room

July 17, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone. :)

I was hoping we would get to see the have not comp on the feeds today but I bet if Dan is playing a part in it then we won't get a sneak peek.

It's not looking good for Laura this week. More and more it looks like she's the main target.

Ugg I'm mostly on the Jordan/Jeff/Casey/Laura/Michele side but Jeff is bothering me today. When he gets angry the stuff that comes out of his mouth is so vile and out of control and unlike w/Russell I don't think he's playing the game he's just out of control. I bet the producers are watching him VERY closely.


Is it too much to hope the Athletes end up as have nots? While it's not much at least they would be unhappy about something.

July 17, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Maria - gooood point! :) thank you!


Taking a lil break guys... I'll be back by noon bbt

Make sure to tune in to BBExpressLunch Today!!!! it starts at noon... and is exclusively for bigbrother live feed subscribers.

July 17, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

"We'll be back soon" screen is live.

i noticed that last night.. you can still kinda see the feeds and stuff. xD lol

July 17, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

ugh, bama, you are so right.

Last night I was feeling really down and out, but realized today the game changes every day.

Thanks for slapping us around with some big brother common sense :)

July 17, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Afternoon all.

Good Luck on your computer Gaytor.

Russel is definitely playing the best game. He instigates the drama then stands back and lets Natalie and Jesse and now Chima take over and get the blame. I don't think anyone will be after him for anything other than he is big and could win physical competitions. He does bully but now they all are so the others aren't really paying as much attention.

I do have to say though, Russel, Kevin, misogynist much. I can't count the times between last night and today they have called Laura, Jordan and Michele b*tches. If Braden was wrong for doing it while drunk then they just as or more guilty for doing it sober.

Carolyn or anyone do you know the day and approximate time the conversation between Ronnie and Michele in the pool happened? The one where she said she wouldn't take him to final two. Trying to figure out if he is really mad at her or they just have the best secret alliance going.

July 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

scratch that.. i'll be back by 12:15... :)

July 17, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Ronnie backdoors Russell. But he's probaly too scared of him. Don't like how this season is going.

July 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I go do more work in the yard, and come back to a screen cap full of Russell's nice booty!!! lolhehehehe


Ronnie just called to the DR, may be getting ready to have a comp. or nom's........or could be a false alarm......

July 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

actually.. looks like they're gonna start the comp now.. i'm hangin'

July 17, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Carolyn make up my mind. I never know what I am going to do until you do it first. j/k. Haha.

July 17, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger ~Acasha~ said...

I'm excited because I am in cue to talk to Chelsia and Missy!


Yeah!

July 17, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Greetings one and all ...

Truthfully, I don't know what to think about any of this. Until Ronnie actually makes the nominations, I have no idea what side he is really on. And, I am not convinced he knows what he is going to do yet.

OK--The picture of Russell giving Lydia a wet willy is way too much. It's exactly how I have pictured him in my dreams. And, I wouldn't care if Lydia was under there or not. I'm cheap. I know I'm cheap, and I refuse to change.

Gale -- Yes Bama's butt should come with a warning label. If I was him, I would show it every chance I got. One could work it into conversation, "Have you seen my butt?"

Gaytor -- Good luck with your computer problems.

-OAC-

July 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I think that this is the 3rd day that we have not had rain in Montreal since June and I can't leave the feeds and my dish buddies.

July 17, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

new Top Post!!!!

July 17, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Johnny5, you are indeed a better man than I am if you call Laura's purchases "great boobs." To each his own, but I prefer a nice handful over a bucketful.

Natalie wanting to sleep there is game...and she's probably scared someone will suffocate her overnite.

GAYTOR, that was such a lovely song! Try not to spit this time, I like my peeps to swallow if at all possible.

Sigh, ronnie's been a hot mess from the jump.

Oh Carolyn. I do heart you. that "Boys, refresh the blog" was so hot. HAWT!

July 17, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Wait,Bama, are you a red sox fan? Or is it just coincidence...

July 17, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sonya - Thank you... peace be with you and your family.

July 17, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger B Merrick said...

This website makes me so happy and my days so much easier when I am out busy and running around! xo

July 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

This is my first post and want to thank you all for keeping everyone updated..I seem to check my computer every few hours to see what is happening. I am the official family spoiler alert! Tell them to leave if they do not want to know, lol

July 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below