;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Friday!

It's Nomination Day on the live feeds, and I'm thinking they've also got to do the Have/Have Not Comp today.

Last night at the end of the live show, they mentioned that the BB11 HGs would be getting a visit from BB10 winner Dan Gheesling. I've gotta believe that'll tie in to the Comp. Time will tell. ;)

Before I dive in and get to work on the Overnight Report, there are a few things I'd like to draw your attention to:

For coverage of all the action up til midnight last night, including the HoH Reveal, make sure to check out the previous post - BBDish NightShift with ReporterX.

For oodles of fantastic screencaps from last night (and the previous 3 seasons), check out BBDish-Caps. Diva Dawn & Kimbaliscious are hard at work all season long, capping their cute little tushies off for you!

Last night, we had a couple of dishers in the live show audience. To see their complete blogs about what exactly happened there, check out the NightShift comment section and look for SassySam at 1:26am and the Evening in the BB House comment section and look for Pamela at 7:46pm .

From SassySam, we learn that Julie's husband, CBS CEO Les Moonves was present at the taping last night. That's really all the explanation I needed to understand why the BB control booth ops were tripping over themselves to go to fishies every time the speech was brought up. Here's an excerpt from SassySam's blog:
    I just got back from the live taping (and drinks afterwards)! I heard that Chima's speech would be edited out & although you could probably guess what she said, I wanted to be sure I came on to give the dishers the firsthand.
    She said, "he called my good friends here beaners and called you, Julie, a ho. Yes, he did." Julie jumped a little and looked startled, and the whole crew and audience gasped.
    ... Julie questioned Braden about his apology...he basically said he's sorry for saying it, because of the effect it had, but never really said he didn't mean it, and it came off very insincere. Julie picked up on that and grilled him some more about whether he meant it or not, and his answers got more vague and weird...
    He went backstage and came back to tape the early show all tweaked out and couldn't string a sentence together. I'm scared to think of what happens in the debriefing room!
    ...the camera doesn't do Julie justice...she looked so stunning today, just perfection. She had her pretty tomato colored silk dress, was teeny tiny, glowing, had a cute baby bump and the hottest Christian Louboutin shoes...

    Also, her husband Les Moonves (CBS CEO) came by and spoke to her for a minute then blew her a kiss and waved goodbye when she was called back to work. He watched her first act then left...
    Also the Big Brother "voice" in the house...took requests!


Ok... I'm getting to work on the Overnight Report. It'll go up within this post by 8:30am BBT.

Casey, Russell, Lydia... Please sleep past 7:30am BBT today!

See ya in the comment section. :)


And now... The Overnight Report.


11:53pm -11:58pm BBT
HoH Room
Feeds 3 & 4
Ronnie, Jeff, Laura

Ronnie: I was so shocked at Chima's speech!
Jeff: I was embarrassed.
Ronnie: I don't wanna get into this really hardcore, but in your gut, who do you think it was? (the hinky vote Ronnie's still trying to hide)
Laura: Maybe Casey.
Ronnie: You have to think about who had the most to gain from it... Ya know what I mean? I'm not sayin' I know who, but that's the angle I'm approaching it from - whoever had the most to gain from it is probably the one who did it.
    ***Ya don't say. ;p
Ronnie: Casey did have the most teammates, and it would be much easier for Casey to go back...
Jeff: It definitely wasn't me. I'm the worst Big Brother player in this house.
    ***In Jeff's personal mission to decrease the size of the target on his back, this is his refrain of the night. "I stink. Let's just enjoy the moment. I'm not a threat." It'll be interesting to see if this works for him.

Laura: There's no going back for me.
Ronnie: Poor Braden.
Jeff: Yeah... He's gonna have hell to deal with on the outside.
Laura: He stuck his foot in his mouth.
Jeff: I was expecting a harsh speech, but I didn't think she'd do that!
Ronnie: I was expecting, "Guys, I know I crack jokes, but I wanna be here..."

Jeff: I wasn't expecting the race card.
Ronnie: When she said that, and then said, "in fact, he called you, Julie a Ho..."
Jeff: That was terrible.
Ronnie: I was like, OMG!
Jeff: I'm sure everybody was like omg.
    ***Yup. We were.
Ronnie wonders what his students watching the show must've been thinking.

Ronnie: You know what would be awesome??

Ronnie fantasizes about the teams getting all switched up now, so he could put Michele up on the block.

Laura: Why do you think she dislikes you?
Ronnie: I don't think she dislikes me. I think she thinks I'm in her way.
    ***Good point, but... you are. Everyone's in everyone's way. Still, kudos to you for grasping it.
Ronnie: Jeff, I agree with you 100%. Someone is not being on the up, and up it's gonna come out, one way or another. I'm tryin to keep real cool, but I think it was Michelle... She's already proven that she lies. She gets all defensive.

Jeff: I don't know, man. Maybe it is her.
Laura: If she wasn't on your team, that's who you'd put up?
Ronnie: Oh yeah.
Jeff: I believe you.
Laura: I do too.

11:59pm BBT - Michele comes in to HoH, checks out the HoH Closed Circuit tv and has a seat on Ronnie's bed... With a new ear in the room, Ronnie can't resist the temptation of mentioning Chima's speech again.

Jeff & Laura are still pressent.

Ronnie: I think that will go down as the most shocking speech.. in reality tv.. ever..

Then he probes Michele a bit, as much as one can probe Michele when she's calm & on guard... She's got a couple (dozen) IQ points on most...

Talk turns to Casey...

Ronnie: Soon I'll need a scapel to remove people's mouths from my butt... Little birdies are sayin' Casey wants me out, and Casey would be me up in a heart beat...
Laura: He hasn't said that to me, so I'm not sure.
Michelle: He doesn't talk game to anyone.
Ronnie: I'm gonna point blank ask him, and if he says he feels that way, I shouldn't be expected to honor him by keeping him safe. (paraphrasing)

Laura puckers up and tells Ronnie what a smart guy he is - smarter than everyone in the house...

Ronnie: I'm not accusing anyone, but if I find evidence that Casey flipped, I will put his ass up.

***Oy.. still with the hinky vote denial and witch hunt.

Jeff: I've accused every single person that's part of our alliance. I'll be honest... I don't trust anyone. I've been gettin my ass kicked.
Ronnie: You're behaving the way you should...
Laura: (looking at the HoH screen) Natalie's pointing at your door.

Jessie and Natalie are on the HoH landing... not knocking, just sitting there.

Jeff: I just don't care anymore.
Ronnie: So they don't get suspicious, I'll tell them you wanted to know if I was upset because y'all left so quickly earlier... We'll cut this short for now.... but, yeah, the HoH room will be open this week. I just want privacy tonight.
Jeff: Oh, hell yeah, dude.

All the while, Jeff's been playing with Ronnie's playdough... He molded a gun.

Ronnie: That's an awesome gun!
Jeff: Don't even worry about game, dude. Enjoy. I'll make you something else tomorrow... Good job, dude.

Michele, Jeff and Laura leave HoH and go downstairs. Ronnie announces he's going to play chess with Jessie and Natalie..

CUT TO:
12:08am BBT
Feeds 3&4
HoH Landing
Jessie, Natalie & Ronnie

Russell joins.

Ronnie: (referring to Jeff, Michele and Laura) Please let their be a school yard pick (for PoV), so I can dump their asses.
Jessie: You understand that they want Casey gone... which is an asset to us. Them throwing Casey under the bus shows it all..
Ronnie: Jeff called himself the worst player in BB history.
Jessie: He's playin' the Jordan game with that...

***2 points to Jessie for catching that.

Ronnie fills Jessie and Natalie in on parts of the conversation he just had with Laura, Jeff and Michele, but he measures his words carefully. Unaware, Jessie and Natalie are all grins and laughing.

Jessie tries to impress upon Ronnie that Laura is their ringleader, and she needs to go home. Jessie is also concerned that Jeff may try to throw the Have/Have Not comp, just to screw the team, so they need to be aware of that.


Jessie: I can't believe they bought all the lies about Casey, but that proves Laura is the leader.
Ronnie: Maybe I should put Casey & Laura up...

Casey is odd man out tonight... he's been on the receiving end of behind the back smack talk from both sides.

CUT TO:
12:53am BBT

Ronnie makes his rounds around the BB house, checking in with just about everyone. He finds Chima and gushes some more about her speech. He even wakes Lydia up to give her a thank you and a hug.


CUT TO:
1:0oam BBT
Backyard
Jordan, Laura, Jeff & Casey

Casey: Did I know I was gonna alienate my teammates? Yes I did. Did I know I was gonna piss off Russell, Natalie and Jessie? Yes I did...
Laura: Let's go to bed... It's late.
Jeff: Whatever man. He can't ride that high horse for long.
Jordan: I just don't wanna be knocked out by someone who irritates me... I feel bad that I came up with this save Braden plan...
Laura: It was the right thing to do. We had to try.
Jordan: We have to get it next week, or you 'n me'll be up.

Casey: I miss my family and vodka.
Laura: I miss my boyfriend and alcohol...
Casey: ...Music
Jeff: Sanity!!
Laura: Sanity... People that like me.
Casey: I miss logic driven f'in society.

***I love this exchange.

CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Feed 3
Bathroom
Kevin, Lydia, Natalie, Chima

Natalie: Ronnie said we have to come up with an alliance name, and then tell him. He said, I'll have Lydia come up with it. She'll come up with a good one.

Lydia thinks and comes up with a name for their alliance: Natural Born Killers... or NBK... She calls Jessie and Russell in.

Lydia: Guys, Guys!! We have a name! Natural born killers... 'Cause we're all natural.. No silicone... Natural muscles...



8:45am BBT
The HGs are all up now. BB woke them 5 minutes ago. So this Overnight Report is done!


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi carolyn, why do i bother..only the bullies seem to prevail...i dont think i can continue watching this week..i loved braden...he brought a truly funny vibe and he made everyone smile..i think i need to take a week break already..hehehe :) Bree

July 17, 2009 at 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart broke a little bit when Ronnie won HOH last night. I was so hoping that him and Kevin and Lydia would've flipped on the muscle heads. I have a feeling Ronnie will nominate whoever Jessie and Russell want him to nominate. Probably Jeff and Laura. Then Jessie and Russell will brag in the DR sessions how they are controlling Ronnie and the game!!! UGH I can see it all now :(

July 17, 2009 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Everyone.

I must say Im glad what Chima said. Even if it was beeped out. Those things he said are hurtful and he should not be in the game anymore. Good for her.
I'm not a fan of Laura. She goes looking for drama then cries or gets upset when they give it right back to her. Ronnie..Not a fan, but he is fun to watch.

July 17, 2009 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Ronnie's game=I'm scared of Russell & Jessie so I'm going to align myself w them. Which is a slap in the face to all of Nerddom. Hopefully Ronnie won't make it to the jury house.

July 17, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts.

SassySam that is so cool you got to go to the show. Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a great time.

Watching flashback this morning from the time I went to bed. Here I thought they were spent and done. Silly me, they all got back up and away we go again. Same old same though. In the end it's gonna be tense until the nominations then Ronnie will probably make two cop up choices and a lame excuse for why he did. The Bone Heads will continue to strut and be insufferable for another week. It will only make their fall so much sweeter. I just hope that the jocks or Offbeats get the Doom Room. If Jordan and Laura get that now it's just going to be a rather sad week for them. One of them her last.

Oh and if I said that Jesse changed or I liked Lydia early on, that has so changed. Jesse is same old bone head and Lydia, well I can't say those things without breaking the rules, two face comes to mind though.

I'm thinking of calling Jordan's group the Rat Trap since they are so going to bust Ronnie the first chance they get. The rest of them will say they are lying but they and we will know the truth.

Have a great day everyone.

July 17, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
As much as I disliked the way things turned out last night I am liking that the house guests don't feel that they have to vote the way HOH tells them to like last season.
The thing that bother's me about Chima's speech is that she used the wrong platform for it. I also did not like the way that she implied the "your either with me or against me" mentality.
I think that its going to be one exciting day.
Great job as always Carolyn. I honestly don't know how you do it.

July 17, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! :)
Good morning all my BB Addict buddies! :)

I find it amazing how emotionally involved I already am in this game. I woke up this morning feeling like I do if one of my favorite sports teams loses a big game. Weird!

I hate seeing people that seem to be genuinely good people get bullied & railroaded. I'm sure out of the house the majority of ppl on the bully side of the house are genuinely good but I just don't like how this group of bullies constantly argue & attack the ones who are weaker in numbers if they try to stand up for themselves.

As smart as Laura seems to be about this game & has figured out some things I am amazed she nor anyone in that group never caught onto Ronnie & what he was up to. His ability to persuade is obviously very good, so far. To me it goes to show the dynamic of the house will have your mind spinning & not allow players to think clearly.

Ronnie's technique reminds me of Dr. Will, without all of the charm & good looks he is as sneaky & persuasive as Dr. Will. Keeps a smile on his face & gets people to believe his words are sincere when the whole time he is lying & hatching out a plan all his own. Ahhh, the game of BB at it's best.

Just saw Braeden on the morning show. From what I read from the dishers who went to the live show I could pick up a little that Julie was not fond of him. Can't blame her. Her jaw was tight as she spoke to him. I remembered hearing the audience gasp when they were hearing Chima's speech. I still think it was very low of her to say that on National TV, especially the part about Julie. And then last night to be upset they didn't air everything she said. During his interview Braeden was extremely uncomfortable & seemed like he couldn't wait to get out of there. As soon as Julie thanked him he jumped up from his chair, waved to the audience & took off. I am sorry for him that this is the way he will always be remembered. I think he is probably a pretty good kid but he has a lot to learn about life if he is the age he is & remains ignorant of how damaging words can be. But, from what he did say I got the impression when Lydia & Kevin started yelling he felt attacked & didn't know how to handle it & his mind was reeling. That is where the ignorance and/or lack of maturity lies because not being able to handle an argument that he basically instigated he felt the only way he could win it was to hurl insults.

Here we go...another day of what will happen!!!

July 17, 2009 at 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help...I've been out of town for the past week. I've caught up on all the tv episodes, but could someone recap anything that the tv audience didn't get. I am so happy Big Brother is back!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Braden ever call Julie a ***** on the live feeds? I give Julie Chen props for not flipping out on Chima last night. We love you Julie!

July 17, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Thanks Sassy! This is way fascinating. I suspect CBS/BB is relieved it's Braden out. They will control Chima, but he is a little too nuts to control. I would love to read the psych reports on him! Julie seems to be a good sport and has makes a whole lot of money to be one, she'll recover.

July 17, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Sassy, do you think a doctor gave Braden something? He may have been having a panic attack and they gave him some xanax or something. It sure wouldn't surprise me. I know if I were him I would be having a panic attack. He may be a foolish and cocky kid, but he is certainly no match for those pros.

July 17, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Thank you too Pamela. We eat this stuff up!

July 17, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so I just watched Braden's interview with Julie and it was the most bizarre thing ever. He was clearly so uncomfortable, rightfuly so, but he doesn't seem to playing with a full deck nor does he seem to be regretful about anything he said. Julie as always was a true professional and just kept right on trying to get a straight answer from him.

July 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Here's the whole Braden interview. CBS front page. It's pretty astonishing. Julie is terrific, Braden is out to lunch. I actually feel sorry for the guy, he needs a PR machine and it's just him and his double digit IQ and serious emotional problems. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5167505n

July 17, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I bet that interview was great fun for Julie! She really got to strut her stuff. She's a sharp woman.

I guess I have a lot to say about all this :)

July 17, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Bigdog said...

Hopefully some good karma will come to the big brother house and Jessie and the bully gang will go packing. If this season is all one side picks on another I won't bother to watch.
-Carolyn if you have a chance check my direct message to you on twitter, I left you.

July 17, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

Good morning Carolyn and all BB lovers. I don't know how you do it Carolyn. I am exhausted just watching big brother and the live feeds lol. I couldn't imagine having to run the best BB blog on top of that. You all do a great job and I really appreciate it!

July 17, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Katchias said...

Good Morning everyone!
Thanks for all that you do here!
If Ronnie is as smart as he thinks he is, couldn't he tell both of his "teams" that he needs a pawn to go up? Wouldn't that give him two nominees? Just a thought ....
And, I totally agree with what someone said last night, that Ronnie is re-living high school and totally freaked out that the athletes will have anything to do with him and are actually calling him "friend" ... (wow, gee whiz, oh my gosh)
Anyway, I like the "other" group: Casey, Laura, Jeff, Jordan and Michele ... so I'm rooting for them!

July 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous lorelei said...

UGH!!! I hate how this all went down and that I have to watch to watch this.. well, not have to but you know... what, oh what is Ronnie going to do... how does he think he is going to get away with this? Poor Casey... kuddos Laura! I didn't understand why everyone was getting on her for being quiet, she was playing it smart and figuring out her spot. While it wasn't the best move as far as BB goes I still root for someone who stands up to Bullies and I do want the straight up person to win... Lie as little as possible...

July 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous ekmurf said...

Kevin-good call on the slap in the face to nerdom, but I would posit that Ronnie is more a dork than a nerd. He doesn't seem all that smart, he just likes video games and Star Wars. DORK.

Lydia is REAL natural. GAG.

July 17, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean about Chima's speech being edited? I thought the show was live. Can someone please explain that part? Thanks!

July 17, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine Russel is a bully and i despise him for tht but still i LOVEEEEE LYDIA, CHIMA AND RONNIE...
NATURAL BORN KILLLERRZZ!!! lol love it

Dulcet

July 17, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Lorelei said...

I don't get it. Everyone is all upset with things Braden said but it is ok for Chima to calling other people slut, stupid, dumb blonde and all the things she says... as long as it isn't racial it's ok? What context was Braden's slur to Julie? Why was she brought into it?

July 17, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning everyone!

Just wanted to know if anyone else noticed something with the Jocks lastnight.

After the HOH reveal, Jesse was up in the room and showing (mimicing) Laura and how she was up there staring at herself and posing in the HOH mirror. WTF Jessie. Are you kidding? Of all people in the house, excuse me, country, how dare YOU point out someone else's mirror and posing obsession.

Man, I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but he really is a tool.

Another thing I noticed in the HOH reveal was Natalie sitting in the round chair, saying "Oh, this is cool". What, did I miss something? Hadnt she just spent the last WEEK in that room? And they have the nerve to say the others are butt kissing.

And why is it whenever anyone in the house is having conversation with her side, she always butts in and takes over???

Boy I'm irritated with the whole scenario. (Can ya tell? :))

July 17, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

I don't see how what Chima said is classless. She didn't make that up, Braden did say those words. It would be one thing if she lied on him to make him look bad on TV. What he said about Julie was just a stupid joke but all the racial stuff was meant to hurt. Braden is not a kid, he is almost 30 and by this point in life he should know there are consequences for actions.

July 17, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger jane said...

C - what's your take on Michele and her whole "I'm so confused and I was emotional not strategic" thing? Do you think it's all calculated? I have mixed feelings on it, because although she's obviously the smartest person in the house, that doesn't mean she in unaffected by the drama. She's staid and intellectual, high drama may not be all that familiar to her personally, even if she does study the chemical impact of cocaine (high drama incarnate). Not every brilliant person has great social skills.

Since I adore her and relate to her more than any BB player ever, I hope she has the game under control, but I'm not sure. I think of my background, where I was literally trained to manipulate, and then her's, which is really to observe and conclude, but not act. Maneuvering may be harder than she expected.

??

July 17, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Oh MAN, what a speech. I was cracking up so bad I almost choked on my bong. Wait. I did.

July 17, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Lorelei - It's not "OK" for anyone to say any of those things. But just about everything that goes on in this game is not OK. Chima just had the forethought to use Braden's own words against him in a powerful way. She's a lot smarter than he is. Chima could have been called out too, but she wasn't. Chima has guts and brains, so she's formidable. She may also be a serious a$$hole!!! But so far she has gotten away with it.

July 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

*curiously wondering what Juns bong looks like* :P

July 17, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous ekmurf said...

Completely agree, Krystyl.

July 17, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JUN! You made me do it again.

Carolyn, could we put "JunBB4" in red. It would be like a warning to clear mouth of any liquids and get ready for a good one.

Kinda like a PSA.

:o)

July 17, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol! :) Morning Everyone!!!


Please join us in the new top post. ;)

July 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

LOL JUN. free the weed. Braden noticeably needed pharmaceuticals to deal w Julie for the Early Show spot. Can't wait to see Ross' Inside Dish & how he be.

July 17, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger alan said...

My blood pressure was near boiling last night during the show and during showtime afterdark(and I am already on medication for itLOL)!I don't know who I dislike more...Jesse for his facial tics and bonehead remarks or Natalie coming off all ...know it all ... and holier than thou...or Lydia and Kevin...just JEEZ!

July 17, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous SassySam said...

Michigan Man said: SassySam that is so cool you got to go to the show. Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a great time.
Yes, Michigan Man...it really was cool to see things close up. Everything from the backyard was outside the studio so we also saw all the patio furniture when we walked in..including the famous hammock! People were touching it, but knowing what I do about it, I opted to just look.

Ms.Fitz said: Just saw Braeden on the morning show. From what I read from the dishers who went to the live show I could pick up a little that Julie was not fond of him. Can't blame her. Her jaw was tight as she spoke to him.
Actually Ms. Fitz, Julie was didn't seem offended at all, was beyond professional and really tried to give him the opportunity to correct his statements. It was him that wouldn't do it and acted as if he couldn't understand her questions. He kept trying to spin a long answer that didn't make sense, so Julie would just keep stopping him and repeated the same very simple questions. She couldn't get a straight answer out of him so she turned to us and said "Is it me?" (who's not making sense) and we all yelled "Noooo." She even asked us again one more time before she left the stage for the day...it was really cute. He really seemed as if he took something when he was backstage because he was coherent and articulate during the exit interview for the show, but when he came back to do the early show he was a mess. Even the stage manager said "you all got to watch the best plea speach in history and the most tweaked out interview in history" referring to Chima's speach and Braden's demeanor. The best part was when Julie asked him "Do I make you nervous?" and smiled. He got really antsy and replied a little to fast, "No, do I make you nervous?" and Julie just leaned back and smiled and said "No, I'm just fine." and he just stared blankly.

jane said.: Sassy, do you think a doctor gave Braden something?
It is very possible, although they had a parking spot for the doctor right outside the studio door (I guess in case of emergency) and his car was not parked there when we came in or when we left. It could have been the nerves that made him all jittery...or a hit of coke.
All in all, great fun!!

July 17, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would anyone be happy about Chima's speech and not think that she is a hyocrit after her "white people" comment?

July 17, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below