;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 10, 2009

Morning Report

If you're new to BBDish, please be advised that this post will be updated throughout the BB morning, and you'll need to refresh to see the updates. :)

9:34am Fishies on all 4 feeds!

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers! Lydia and Casey have been carrying all the weight for almost 2 hours now.

9:42am BBT - Feeds are back and the HGs are all up and going about their morning routines. Pleasantries abound. Braden, Jordan and Lydia are getting ready for a day poolside.

CUT TO:
SplishSplash/Pool Room
Lydia and Jordan

Putting on makeup and swimsuits... talking a little about last night.

Around the house...
  • Ronnie's on the elliptical now.
  • Russell and Chima in the kitchen area talking about how they set up their bill paying while they're in the house. Jeff and Casey chime in a bit too. Ah, the intracacies of BillPay... moving right along.
  • Lydia and Jordan are still primping in the Pool Room, adjusting bathing suits and new boobies.
  • Um, hello, Jordan just completely removed her bathing suit bottoms in full view of the feeds.

If you feel the urge to see it minus the HG courtesy stamp, check the flashback from today, just before 10am. :)

10am BBT - Fishies!


10:05am BBT
Feeds are back. It seems BB has told the HGs to be camera ready in 10 minutes, or Chima is just pulling someone's leg. None of them are scurrying.

10:10am BBT
The HGs are trying to figure out who snuggled with who last night... Nothing untoward, just goodnight hugs and such that most of the recipients were too knocked out to even know they were receiving.

10:16am BBT
Confirmed: The HGs were told to be camera ready in 10 minutes, during the Fishie break a few minutes ago. They think the comp may be coming soon, and Chima believes it'll be a combination luxury/PoV type comp. She says if it's 10k or the PoV, she's taking the PoV, and she says good-naturedly that she's sure Lydia will too.

10:23am BBT
The HGs are about to pick players for the Veto Competition! We see everyone filing in to the livingroom in various stages of camera readiness, and then... intermittent Fishies

10:34am BBT
That was fast!! People have been chosen for the PoV. We await details... It seems the magic ping pong ball has been retired. Then again, maybe Chima just got HGs choice.

But then, it seems a little odd that Lydia magically chose her friend and Jessie just happened to pick the other strongest guy in the house.
  • Chima picked Natalie.
  • Lydia picked Jeff.
  • Jessie picked Russell.
Interesting. All the athletes are playing PoV. No lockdown as of yet...

10:52am BBT
The HGs are wondering if it'll be an indoor PoV, since the backyard hasn't been locked down, or if it'll be today at all.

10:53am BBT
Fishies.

11am BBT
Feeds are back. Everyone's outside. Sunning, in the pool, on the couch...

All of the HGs minus Russell and Lydia are sitting together on the big couch.

Chima and Natalie are talking about the Veto.

Chima's turn to lay it on thick in front of the group assembled on the big backyard couch...

Chima: I'm not expecting you to use the Veto on me if you win.
Really!

ok.

The talk continues on the couch with Natalie and Chima saying how their penchants for honesty could actually be a flaw in this game.






Lydia and Russell are speaking softly in the pool.

I can actually hear the HGs on the couch better than them on occasions, although I've switched to their cam.

They joke about making signs/gestures to communicate with each other silently.




11:18am BBT
Lydia gets out of the pool and goes to join her snugglebunny, Jordan, on the double chaise, still in use since BB9.

Talk turns to the upcoming comp and how everyone's excited to compete for something cool, and if not, it's no skin off their back.

Lydia: We're getting daggers. Ya know that? It's like, I wonder how many times now we've been called ho's or sluts.
Jordan: We are gonna be the last girls standing.
Lydia: Laura, before nominations, was crying, 'why doesn't anybody like me?' It's like, you can't make rude, catty little comments. "Oh you guys are just doing that to get airtime??"

***Laura said that when Lydia and Jordan we're having a panty party, walking around in negligee and playing volleyball in same.

Jordan: Oh well. We are, and we're having fun.

Jordan intimates that she'd like to be final 2 with Lydia - but she feels it's too soon to say it, and she doesn't want to jinx them.

Jordan: As much as I'd like to get the guys out, I'm more after getting some of the girls out.

Lydia: Thank youuu!

Braden comes to join them, briefly, then goes away again so they can talk.

Conversation turns to Ronnie, briefly... then a comfortable silence...

11:39am BBT
Our 1st BB factoid of the season:

BB: Did you know that there are over 300 species of turtle alive today?

The HGs give a cheer and start talking about the varieties of animals...

11:55am BBT
We finally got confirmation a few minutes ago that they are on exterior lockdown right now...

Going to open an Early Afternoon post shortly. :)

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







56 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Cracking up over the semi strip show from last night with Casey hosting - he is quite a funny guy!

July 10, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Heh My first Laugh out loud moment. Braden stumbling around in his pool gear. Can't believe he didn't fall flat on his face.

July 10, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Looks like point being is been replaced with ya know..........hope it wont get as annoying.

July 10, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Big B Mike said...

It took me a little bit to figure is out, but Casey looks alot like Jesse James, from West Coast Choppers (also Jesse James is a Deadman on Spike)

July 10, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger David B said...

are the live feeds on a seven second delay like livew tv or live radio so they know when to cut to fishies if someone says details they cant broadcast or sing....

July 10, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Jordan's quite the character, huh? Surprise, surprise.

July 10, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Kvothe said...

It seems you were right about Jordan being the first "Oops, the cameras are here" moment.

July 10, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

Wow - Jordan! Didn't think she was that immodest. (naive?)

July 10, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

I keep hearing them say "camera ready". Do we know if they've been told to get camera ready or are they just talking about it??

July 10, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we are all in for a thrill ride with this group...
Casey??? Jesse James?? no way.. Jesse James ...way hotter...lol, I mean that too!

July 10, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie hangin' with Natalie in HoH... last night it was Lydia? What a womanizer. Some things never change lol. You know what... he's actually tolerable. He's really not bothering me so far...unlike last year where if I could have reached through the screen I would have smacked him.

July 10, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Oh well, some things never change...ha-ha! Left a lengthy post on the previous one hit submit & read you had a new post!

Good afternoon Carolyn & all my darling BB addict buddies!!!

July 10, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Are the pink snorkel goggle flippers Braden was wearing some kind of punishment?

Or is this Braden being Braden?

July 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Where do I click to get quad feed up? I can only look at one at a time! Someone?

July 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MsFitz - I'm using the real interface, not the blog launch pad, and I've got full access to everything. The button for the quad cam is at the bottom center of the screen.

July 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I can't wait to share the new BB Alumni Blogger with you!!!!! :)

July 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

What day/time did they do Craig Ferguson last season?
If they were getting ready for a competition they usually are told that...plus no lockdown.
I'm guessing it's publicity of some sort they are doing. We'll see.

:)

July 10, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

ok, i feel stupid! ha-ha! "blushing"
Note to self: Scroll down on screen before asking questions!!!

Thank you, Dear Carolyn!

July 10, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Ms. Fitz-at the bottom of my screen at superpass there is a button that says low or high. If i've got it clicked on low the 4 mini views don't show up but if I click on high res, i'll get the view i've picked in the main screen and the 4 camera views at the bottom.

I think so far it doesn't seem like they're voting as a house like last year which drove me insane! I agree that also, jesse's not as annoying as he was least year. Let's hope that continues.

July 10, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

LOL I'm gonna have to stop asking questions. As sure as I ask I refresh the blog and the answer has just been posted.
You're always so on top of things.

July 10, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

I'm getting my fet wet in screen caps. any tips?

July 10, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Kendall7 said...

Chima picked Natalie?? Way to show your cards!! I would think she would be better off sticking to someone in her own group. I guess we'll see how this turns out! This could hurt Natalie's game too if Jesse wants Chima out. I don't think that was a smart decision.

July 10, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Are they talking 'camera ready' and forgetting that there is 24 hr feed? Some guests last year didn't realize just what was shown on live feed, perhaps that is it again?

Sometimes I do wonder about some house guests and if they are just 'playing' niave (sp)

July 10, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I'm so drooling over the nice pice of eye candy in the house........Jeff is definatly someone i hope sticks around a little longer to give my eyes something sweet to look at :0)

July 10, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Ernest L Sewell, IV said...

Jeff is the other player. Jessie picked Russell.

July 10, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Okay, can't believe this. All the athletes are playing POV? Good grief. Poor Lydia thinks she's okay since she picked Jeff but I doubt he'll use it on her. Hope the girl fights her heart out!

July 10, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

I think "picked" in Lydia's case means she picked his ping pong ball. She keeps saying "i'm glad I picked you" like it wasn't a choice. But Chima I think got HG choice and chose Natalie.

Just how I'm interpreting.

July 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Anyone else get the impression that Laura thinks she is a diva?

July 10, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... methinks there is a blossoming romance ("bromance" "showmance") there between Russel and Jessie. What happens when a "love muscle" and a tool hook up? Stay tuned BB lovers...

July 10, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

I can't believe last night I was dancing and tapping my feet to the fishy music.
It didn't take long for me to hate it once again.

July 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good Morning and Happy Almost Weekend!

It's a hot day in SoCal... the house should be heating up too.

Carolyn, I do like this cast much more than last year and hope to get addicted as usual. Last year was weird... I stopped being interested because too many mean bloggers about imperfect HGs.

As usual, my opinion has changed a bit since the first impression videos. You get the truth on the Live Feeds. I also love the new Cameras. :-)) <3

July 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Alisa, thank you for your comment to help me!

July 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I said this last night but it bears repeating...I know I wouldn't last 1 day w/ Chima. She is soooooo loud! You can hear her no matter what feed u are watching!

July 10, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Last night was sure a great kickoff to the BB11 season

a Hot body contest,which Casey was an awesome mc btw, tears and flirting by Lydia, total h8ting on the other girls by Jordan and Lydia.
Love that duo :)

Oh hell way to much to talk about

The CO reveal has me very giddy right now though. I hope it's true and we don't have to watch Jessie for another 85 something days. I have to say Lydia is making him bearable to watch though.


Please don't tell me Ronnie isn't in a secret alliance with meathead and karate girl. I really would h8 that he is playing Lydia like that :(

Mad love to old and new BBdishers :)

July 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we get to know who won the Savenger Hunt!?

July 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger David B said...

that picture of russell int he pool reminds me one of the designers from ABC extreme home makeover, I think Ed, one of the english dudes

July 10, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Ernest L Sewell, IV said...

Alisa, it would seem that the ping pong balls were NOT in play.

July 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WOOHOO! I caught up to current post in what may be record time for me.

I'm not one to hold grudges, but unlike some of you, I still get green slime in my mouth every time I see or hear Jessie. I can't believe from some of the chatter I caught on the feeds last night that the new HGs like him and think he is an asset. I think he's just an ASS.

I still haven't been to Leesa's "Overnight" so I don't know if Lydia made it into Jessie's bed, but hmmm. I really hope not. He's too paranoid as he always was to fall for that. But GEAUX Lydia! She is definitely my favorite of the females.

Being a smoker, as much as I wish I wasn't, and wasn't going to be until I found my diabetes wasn't as under control as I thought, and found out just before Christmas. I'd been planning on Jan. 1 for 4 months. Now to work on one before the other. Can't do both.

Jeff hasn't had much camera time, at least that I have caught but he's now my favorite male in the house. I hope he goes far.

Still stoked about our special guest poster from last night. Someone in previous posts mentioned there were only 13 boxes for HG pics. Well there is still the Center Square with the BB Logo. Looks like it is a painted piece of plywood. That could go poof very easily.

More later...

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww Jordan just admitted to peeing in pools. At least she says she won't do it in the BB pool.

July 10, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YUMMY! "Mad Love from IndigoPrince" has made my day. I would be totally "UP" for that. Or down with that. up and down up and down up and down.

Yep, works for me. :-p~~

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Any possibility that every week a new past HG will be coming in to give every group a chance to have an extra?

July 10, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey there Gaytor!!! Agree about Jessie, but will take the houseguests a bit to figure it out me thinks....Haven't quite figured out a favorite yet, but just like looking right now! ;)

July 10, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

But, Chima is quite irritating. Her laugh and something about her is very phony, but can't figure it out yet.

July 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GaYToR - I agree with you about Jessie. I have a very bad feeling he's going to make it far in the house this year. I'm betting they will be afraid to put him up. He might coast to the F2.

God I hope I'm wrong!


Did you know there are over 300 species of turtles alive today? HA I will get smart from the feeds!

July 10, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am wondering if the HOH, and the noms have to choose people from the team that won??

July 10, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Chenzoo said...

BB- "DID YOU KNOW that there are over 300 species of turtles..." here we go again

July 10, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Okay, I have a summer crush. Lovin' on Jeff!!

Remind me never to swim with Jordan!!! Ewwwwwww!!!

July 10, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger TMills said...

This is my first time posting to this blog (although I've been reading it since BB8). So hopefully I am doing this right!

I definitely see the similarity between Casey & Jesse James. I think his outgoing personality adds to the similiarty.

I really, really don't want to see Lydia go home yet!

July 10, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning!
Caro I put one more up last night and it's not centered. I've been blogging screencaps for 3 season with you and not one problem....4th season in and I can't center the blog! uggh! So sorry!
xoxo

July 10, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Almost time for a new top post as we get to "Afternoon in the BB House"

I have to take off as much as I would love to just blow off the whole weekend, but cash is cash and I need all I can get.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned from last night, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been mentioned somewhere:

Jessie: If you want to know what it is like to walk in my shoes, walk 5 feet behind me when I have my shirt off and hear the comments.

Yep same Jessie. How can you walk in someone's shoes and do it from 5 feet behind them? Of course that goes along with his overinflated ego.

Leesa said in her blog: Jessie has tiny calves.
Yes, I noticed that too. He really needs to work on those lower legs if he wants the perfect body he already thinks he has.

Til Later!

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone! :)

Just helping our new BB Alumni blogger get her first post together. :)

July 10, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Julie D said...

I cannot believe I am this happy about BB being back on. Also can't believe Jesse is back. Ugh. Let's hope the Roid King is evicted quickly....

July 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I hate Jessie, and not in a love to hate him way. What a cocky overblown twerp.

I know it's pointless and even annoying to whine about it. But I just don't care.

July 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Who is it? Who is it? Who is it? You're killin' me here C!!!!

July 10, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Biskit - Not Amanda! ;p

Everyone - New Top Post!! :)

July 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Oh well, your my "Dream Blogger" anyway C!!

:D

July 10, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below