;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 9, 2009

BBDish Exclusive Interview with BB11 HG Ronnie Talbott's wife, Michelle

Good Afternoon, Dishers!! I hope you're having a fantastic afternoon this beautiful BB11 Premiere Day! I'm going to step away from the computer until about 6:45pm eastern, then I'll be back to publish comments and hang! :)

Please see the previous post for our schedule of events here on BBDish tonight! For starters, cocktail hour beings at 7pm eastern!

But first... an interview with BB11 HG Ronnie's wife, Michelle!

BBDishCarolyn: Hi Michelle. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to talk with me, and all the folks on bbdish.

Michelle: Sure. Not a problem.

Carolyn: I got to listen to Ronnie's interview on CBS2 the other night, and he sounds like such a sweetheart and an incredible BB fan. Are you a fan, as well?

Michelle: Lol. Not as big a fan as my husband. I don’t think anyone could be as big a fan as Ronnnie.
Stop thief! This was written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com.
Carolyn: It's *such* a treat for all of us when fans make the show.

Michelle: I know that it is a treat for Ronnie to make the show.

Carolyn: In the past we've had people claiming they were all about Big Brother, but they'd never even glimpsed the live feeds. Around here, we call them tv only's. How about you and Ronnie?
Stop thief! This was written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com.
Michelle: Oh no we always get the feeds. We would watch the show then go running for the computer to watch the feeds.

Carolyn: Ronnie is an early favorite to make it very far, if he doesn't over play himself right out the door, a la Brian last season. What about Ronnie will help him make it to the final 2?

Michelle: Ronnie is extremely good at interpersonal communications. He has a knack for knowing went to talk and went to keep quiet. He has an amazing sense of humor. He is also very persistent.
Stop thief! This was written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com.
Carolyn: What would you say are Ronnie's greatest strengths & weaknesses, coming into a social game like this?

Michelle: The same things that will get him to the final two are his greatest strengths. His greatest area of improvement would have to be his flair for the dramatics. When he gets upset he likes to overdramatize it. Without me there to put things in perspective, I can hear the other houseguests saying; “Now Ronnie, she didn’t mean it that way”.

Carolyn: If you could send Ronnie a message in over the back wall of the BB house right now, what would it be?Stop thief! This was written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com.

Michelle: I wouldn’t send anything over the wall. I know he has things completely handled. If I were to interrupt, I would just throw off his game. http://bb11dish.com.

Carolyn: Well said, Michelle. Thank you so much for talking with us! Hopefully, we'll be able to catch up again as the season progresses!

Michelle: I would like that! Thank you for letting me shed some light on the real Ronnie.






Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Paul773 said...

I have idea who Ronnie is ... I guess I'll find out tonight! :-)

July 9, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OMG!!! I ♥ Ronnie!!!

I think he's soooo cute!!!!

Love this interview!!!! He seems like a drama queen who is down to earth..........if that's possible!!!!!lol!!! (a little like moi!!! hehehe)

July 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Watch Carolyn pull a rabbit out of her hat again!

Damn lady you are always on the ball plus you give us wonderful inside info like this!!!


Hitting the old tip jar!

July 9, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Very nice! Its nice to know that an actual fan is on the show and he's actually seen the show AND the feeds!

July 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger David B said...

i look forward to Ronnie`s game. I cvan identify with him a bit. Don`t know if he`s F2 but sounds like he`s one of my early faves.

July 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Do you know if the live feeds work on an Iphone?

July 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Carolyn you are the freaking Woodward & Bernstein of Big Brother scoopage! You go! you intrepid reporter, you!

July 9, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Awesome interview Caroline! Thanks for the insight Michelle! :)

I AM SO EXCITED! :)

July 9, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Carolyn. Sounds like Ronnie is the guy to watch, he's one of us.

Go Team Geek!

July 9, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Great interview, Oh Mistress of the Dish! I'm liking Ronnie more and more. And a few including you know who, less and less, and the show hasn't even premiered.


Uhh, now to back up to the previous post very briefly. I have just one word. TROLLOP! And he knows who he is. :-p~~~

Got my errands done. At least the ones that feed me and the costume I had to buy for our production number at the Gay Appreciation Awards on Saturday night. Can anyone imagine me being a nun? PMSL!

Now, to rest the fingers for 38 minutes.

:o)

July 9, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Me again! *GASP*

I just opened RP and saw that the feeds won't start until 9 PM BBT. That REALly sucks.

We know tonight the HGs will be very aware that they have gone live, and what sucks even worse is that Big Brother After Dark starts at the exact same time. :-(

But for the Premiere and for our own party....

:o)

July 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

The Trollop just wants to say.....phfft!!! LOL

GayTor a nun? *thud*

Paul, I hope you'll love Ronnie!!

He's a cutie patootie!!!hehehehe

Kevin: Woodward and Bernstien??? She does seem to live at the Watergate of all things BB, LOL

GENIE!!!! Sweetie!!! How are you Babealicious!!!!????? LOl heheheh

July 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger StaceeNichole said...

I am so excited! Only an hour and 15 mins to go! YAY

Great interview!

July 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Paul - He's the gamer - Pic upload wasn't working when I posted, or I'd have included some...

Blue :) - Thanks! :) I agree. Digging him, and she's a doll.

Hey Wendy! :) lol! Thank you very very much!!

Hi Melanie :) Right?! Love it when real fans make it!

Hey David :) Me too!

Hi Cindy :) I don't think so... For sure not on the blackberry.

Hey Kevin :) lol. Thank you!! You should check out Lessa's interview with Michelle too!! She scooped the BB world for friends and family interviews this season. 1st up!

Genieeee!! :) Thank you!!

Michigan Man - Yayy! Go team geek!!!

GayTor - Mistress of the Dish, huh? Does that mean I have to wear a bustier while I type?

July 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stacee!! :) Oh wonderful banner lady, I bow down!!!

July 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, and Wendy, Caro pulls a rabbit out of many places.......have yet to see it come from a hat, though!!!! LMAO!!

Hi, Melanie, Dear heart!!!! *smooch*

DavidB.....Hiya!!!

Hello, Cindy, Dear!!!

Michigan Man.......heheheh.....he sounds like one of us....huh?

July 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

GENIE SEA!!!!

*SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT*

Have a mud pie. *giggles and runs*

July 9, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

GayTor - Mistress of the Dish, huh? Does that mean I have to wear a bustier while I type?


And fishnets and stilettos. Work it Baby! And beat Blue into submission.

:o)

July 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!

July 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

62 minutes OMG!!!...i am miffed the feeds start at 12am EST i have to work in the AM..but as always I'll have the wonderful Carolyn to keep me up to date

July 9, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Thanks bluex1969 and Carol - Ronnie seems gay. HA! I think the 'real' gay guy is going to annoy me. Laura too.

July 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger ERINREINA said...

NOOOO NOT JESSE

July 9, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Natalie can stay up there all day.

Jesse is going back into the house......(Darnnit)

July 9, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen such dis-respecful people in my life. Dis-respectful to production (they are guests, do you think they know?), to the show, to us their audience, and each other. The way they treat the house and talk to production, I am surprised they don't get penalty points.

You can play without being mean, hurtful, or personal. This has turned into "Lord of the Flies"!

I like to see "Game" not canibalism!

ThankYouVeryMuch

August 6, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below