;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Monday!! :)

I'm getting to work on the Overnight Report right now. In the meantime, check out the comments section of the previous post. Blue was up watching the live feeds allll night long, commenting on the play by play in the house!

This is for the ebay fiends. Such a deal. ;)

***The Overnight Report is now complete.

12:12am BBT
Living Room
Lydia & Kevin
Feed1

Showmances...

Kevin would never guess that Lydia and Jessie would fall for eachother, but maybe be bed buddies or something.. But, he says, Russell and Chima, he expects to see f'ing like bunnies all over the house. He adds that relationships never come out of this show, because there's so much manipulation and it's so dirty

Kevin: Females never benefit from the showmances. Never. It's always the males.

Kevin asserts that Chima & Jeff don't get along, because she was into Jeff too, but now she's focusing her energies on Russell. Kevin's also feeling that Jessie's digging on Lydia, and he tells her - just watch - he'll come out, and he'll single you out.

Cut to:
Kitchen
Jeff & Jordan
Feed 3

The flirt goes on.

Jordan: You were just lookin' at my boobs, weren't you.
Jeff: No...

***but he will, now that you've mentioned it.

CUT TO:
12:15
Living Room
Lydia, Kevin, Jessie enters
Feed 1

Jessie exits the DR and removes his shirt, and swing it around in the air.

Kevin: That was a long one!
Lydia: Are you blushing?
Jessie: Nope.

Kevin: Can you crack his back?
Lydia: No.
Jessie: Why? Did she do it for you?
Kevin: She attempted to...
Jessie grabs Lydia to crack her back... from the front.

Interesting.

The back cracking actually started a few minutes ago with Jeff doing Kevin, then Lydia giving Kevin's back another shot.

It's very much a you do me, I'll do you situation, as Jessie lays down on the couch asking Lydia to massage him.

Jessie: (giving massage instructions) Down more. Up a little. With your thumb. Ow! OK. So, are you a happy camper (now that you're off the block)?
Lydia: I'm a great camper!
Jessie: You gotta understand. I thought I was making a mistake before, and you didn't talk to me before... Ya know what I mean?
Lydia: You were sassy before...
Jessie: Well, at least Kevin gave it to me straight when I first talked to him. Ya know? (to Kevin) I trust you, man. I have your best interest at heart.

Jessie then chides Lydia for being tougher to talk to... Lydia brings the conversation to her sleeping difficulties, since she now has to sleep next to Miss J.
Jessie teases her about her massage skills.

Jessie: Harder. Ok, I can definitely tell you're a girl (too soft). Ow! Ow! Ow!
Lydia: Just chill for a second.
Jessie: Thank you.. feels so good. But you know what I'm talking about. Don't act like a dingleberry.... Like I said, I thought I was making a mistake, and I read it wrong...
Lydia: Thank you very much.
Jessie: That all ya gotta say to me? Nothing like, I'll return the favor? That's nice.
Lydia: (giggles) I'll return the favor.

Jessie teases her about him being "so hard to talk to." It's a very cute exchange between all 3 of them... I encourage you to check it out on flashback.


CUT TO:
12:42pm BBT
Feed 1
Backyard - Pool Table
Jordan, Braden & Jeff

It's a Lydia Hate Fest.

Jordan: Today I was tryin' to cover my ass a little bit. The only thing I said about you was I don't trust you.
Jeff: Who, me?!
Jordan: Talking to Russell...
Jeff: Oh, you told Russell today.

***Which fits in quite nicely with the plan Team Jock seems to be advancing to make themselves seem less threatening - that they are actually on an even playing field numbers-wise with everyone else - since Jeff is a complete outcast.

Jordan: I just hope she realizes what Jessie and them are doing. They're gonna throw her under the bus.
Braden: She f'in ruined my game.

Jeff: Dude, she ruined all of us, dude. It's because of f'in her we're in this spot. Motherf'er. Shoulda been like f you, we’re voting you out, we're takin' Chima's side. I hope I win HoH, cuz she's goin' up right away, and she can cry to her unicorn and stick it up her f'in ass.

Braden: It's just messed up. We were there for her. I was thinking if I won veto, I would take her off and jeopardized myself.

Jeff tells Braden how PoV works. Jordan brings it back to Lydia.

Jordan: She's all about them in there. She's all about them.
Braden: I've kinda written it off, sweet pea.
Jordan: What do you mean?
Braden: I accepted my fate. Unfortunately, the local girl I got along with in the beginning screwed me over.

Jordan: (referring to Laura now) When she sees me talking to you, she stares at me, and I'm like "why ya starin?!"
Jeff: Why? Because we're friends?
Jordan: Shes always starin’ though!
Braden: Because she's jealous.

CUT TO:
12:46am BBT
HoH Room
Feed 1
Chima & Jessie

Chima has told Jessie about Natalie's boyfriend. He's not all broken up about it... He tells Chima his first impression of Natalie was "ghetto fabulous cholo."

Chima's laughing about all his impressions of Jeff, and she adds that Jeff does have a good heart.

Chima: She's attracted to you, she just doesn't want to...
Jessie: ...make him look like a fool.
Chima: Things could change. I mean, say she wins HoH, and there's no letter from him...
Jessie: I can tell you.. If she wins HoH, it'll be a letter from her dad.
Chima: I'm just saying, be patient.
Jessie: Here's my thing: I'm not second best to anyone. If I'm not good enough now... then no. Just give it to me straight. Don't entertain the thought... It just makes me look like a jackoff for chillin with her, when every other word out of her mouth is "I have a boyfriend..."

Natalie remains the topic for a few more minutes. She's been giving very mixed messages, saying her and her boyfriend aren't exclusive, but she sees herself marrying him, etc., etc...

Talk eventually turns to vote counting... Chima says she's not at all sure about Kevin and Casey's votes.


CUT TO:
1:35am BBT
Feed 1
Backyard
Hammock
Kevin & Lydia are goofing around, having a good time, talking about how very highschool the whole Big Brother romance situation is, and dishing on the other HGs.

Most importantly. Lydia's bugged by Ronnie and his non-stop talking and gaming. Kevin is too. They both delare that if one of them wins HoH, they're nominating Jeff and Ronnie.

Kevin: (referring to Jessie) Well, he would be a good snuggler.
Lydia: Yeah.
Kevin: All muscular.
Lydia: I'm just like, I'm not gonna kiss you here. No way! If you kiss and cuddle someone in this house, that's automatic "Showmance."
Kevin: You better watch out though... Natalie... Even though she says they're just buddies...

Kevin thinks...

Kevin: That would be amazing if this is the first season with 3 simultaneous showmances.
Lydia: I do not see Chima and Russell.
Kevin: I know, cuz Russell actually said he likes blonds. However...
Lydia: Can you imagine? How crazy would it be if Russell and Jessie got in a fight over me?
Kevin: Ok.. now you're goin' too far. (laughs)
Lydia: That's too high school. I like Russell, but his whole getting mad thing.. Scary! As long as we stay cool, calm and collected.. and out of it, we're all good.
Kevin: I think him and Chima stand the best chance of being their own chance of being evicted... But I have to live vicariously through you, so you have to at least cop a feel.

Lydia laughs.

Kevin: He's probably all balls.
Lydia: I hate it when that happens.
Kevin: He was super self concious with the tights on, and I was like, I don't give a f--k, I'm lookin'.

Casey joins them on the hammock for a few minutes..

Casey: I wonder if Braden's gonna do anything crazy tomorrow.
Lydia: What? Like start yelling at someone?
Casey: Who knows. He's a hard man to connect with, 'cause he's so random.
Kevin: I play this game where I see how long it'll take for this one person to make it all about them, and it's funny... bam...

Casey says Lydia has loose lips, so he's not gonna say too much... Both Lydia and Kevin quiz him on who specifically he's talking about, and he wont say... After a few minutes, Kevin confesses he's referring to Laura.

Casey says Lydia's got to learn not to share stuff with too many people. They believe the whole reason she went up was because she told someone she was going after Natalie.

Talk turns to the whole clique thing adding a new dimension to the game, and how it seems to be having a big impact on how HoH is run: by committee.

Casey says he's down with aligning with the athletes to pick off the populars and the brains.

***OK, so considering the athletes alliance with the brains, if either Althletes or OffBeats win the next HoH, we ought to see a double Popular nomination. If they're all serious about their alliances.


Meanwhile, up in HoH, Ronnie's been talking with Natalie, Chima and Jessie.

Separately, Natalie tells Ronnie that if it comes down to the 2 of them for HoH, she's throwing it to him.


This concludes the Overnight Report. I'll be opening a Morning Report Shortly, as a couple of HGs are already up!

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7

Labels:







Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Kent said...

Good Morning all! Carolyn I tried to read the blog as much as I could this weekend. Crazy weekend! Im debating whether or not to get the live feeds, im not really home that much to benefit from them...but seein blue and some of the other guys talkin about russel it might be worth it! hahahaha

Blue, just gotta say you are my new bff, you are a hoot and a holler, i love your comments.

Thanks for all that you do Carolyn (my new Facebook friend)!!!

PS This is my last monday as a 24 year old ;-)

July 13, 2009 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

☺ Good morning ALL ☺

"Welcome to the Terror Dome"

This has been said by Casey and a couple of us have been wondering what that was all about. Well... I got our answer.

Casey, also being a D.J., most likely will make more song references as time goes by, as this particular one was. So yes... it was a song reference. A pretty good one too, imo.

Welcome to the Terrordome, off of Public Enemy's Fear of a Black Planet album.

Here is my friend's D.J. "blip" page (new to me) he added the song for us...

http://blip.fm/profile/ZombieBoy/blip/16453281

Note: It is named as such, "Welcome to the Goddamn Terrordome" because that is how Public Enemy always presents it. *shrugs*

Quandary solved. *grins* ☺

July 13, 2009 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers, happy Monday! I wonder if the HG's realize that J & N are now powerless? Are they aware once they POV ceremony is over, the power is literally gone? We shall see!!! I am hoping that Jessie and Natalie go up next week. Obviously they are concerned as well, at least Jessie is. I got up at 6 AM (as I always do, EST) and Jessie, Natalie and Lydia were still awake and talking. Not a whole lot of game talk, but interesting none the less. Natalie was saying how BB told her to keep her hair curly as they have enough straight haired women, and that she should wear make up. She said she never wears make up and doesn't even know how to apply it. They had to put it on for her in the opening show. =)

Has anyone noticed that they don't get chastised or even talked to from production anywhere near as often as other seasons? I expected someone to come on and say "Natalie, you are not allowed to talk about production" but it did not happen. Think they've lightened up a bit?

July 13, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, Fellow BB Addicts.

Great play by play Blue.

bluex1969 said...

Jessie and Lydia are chatting about Baby Jesus and air fresheners and drugs.....

Very weird......

This is why I miss the feeds. The crazy things they talk about when bored.

Sad to hear that Jeff and Jordan are still mad at Lydia, well Jeff at least. Hopefully Lydia is playing the dark side and not joining them. I want more Lydia/Jordan not Lydia/Natalie.

Sounds like Chima is working to make sure the pawn doesn't go home. Wonder if Braden will try to stay. Since day one I haven't seen you guys talking about him much at all, kind of like Laura.

Well until the full Overnight Report I guess that's it for now.

July 13, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Rose said...

I have to wonder how Blue made out at work today. zzzzzzz

July 13, 2009 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok, so did anyone catch on the 12th at about 2:10 am on cam 1? Jessie took a single shoe and went to hide under the cam. He then removed something from the shoe (sounded like pills) then put the shoe back? Whatever he removed from the shoe he put in bottom drawer of cabinet in bathroom. Did he sneak something in? Right after he did this we got fishies? Would BB take whatever it was from him?

July 13, 2009 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous CourtPC said...

Morning all! I haven't commented yet this season, but I thought I'd share a tidbit that may have been overlooked. Around 4:30amBBT (do these people sleep?), Natalie slipped and said that she went to a football game with her dad for her 24th birthday. Jessie reacted but Lydia and Chima didn't seem to notice. It will be interesting to see if it gets out today.

July 13, 2009 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

Morning everyone!

Ok, I normally don't like Jessie, but he got some points for calling Natalie a Chola, which is one of my favorite words. LOL!

July 13, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

Question? Has the POV Ceremony taken place? I read on the real page that in twitter it was posted that Braden is up and I think Lydia taken off but I am not sure. Can you check, Carolyn?

July 13, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Melia - :) The links for all that are always right below the bbdish header. Here's the one you're after: PoV Ceremony Spoiler

July 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow hope Blue doesn't fall asleep at work.

July 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!!! :)

Welcome back, CourtPC! :)

I'm opening a new top post shortly, since Russell and Casey are already awake.

July 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

Thanks Carolyn! I chose not to really pay attention yesterday so I am catching up now!

July 13, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

So i did it...i got the feeds!

This is not good, now i will listen to them while im at work every day! oh jeez, what did i just do?

Hows your day carolyn? have your morning coffee yet? ;-)

July 13, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyy, Kent! :)

I'm on cup #1. Need more.. big time! Not a drop of espresso yet, either.. Cuban or otherwise.

July 13, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

lol well thats good. never was a coffee person, love the smell, not a fan of the taste, but i will have a cup if i really need a pick me up

July 13, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger AMANDA!!!!!!! said...

Ohh.....
Dont you just love the lying, backstabbing, and cheating!
It sure feels like BB 2 me! LOL!
So Braden is up on the block, but i havent read anything about him being mad about it. Im sure he is mad... but is he not going to campaign to stay in the house?
I sure would be. Its time to weed out the weak players. I think Braden is one of them. Who should be next?
If it was up to me it would be Laura. She has absolutly NO personality! NONE! she just bores me.
Oh well... cant wait to see what they are gonna do today!
Amanda

July 13, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post :)

July 13, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Darn you Carolyn. That eBay link made me spend money today. I have been trying to stay away but I have been wanting karaoke for years to see if I still have a voice. I won't try it in public.

BB, please play the sound of a crying/screaming baby. It's time to get Blue up for the day. :-p~~

Great job Blue. I thought they were all in bed when I made my last post. should have known better. You are good at 'blow by blow', not that I expected you not to be. *snicker*

Back after I catch up on the Caro "Overnight" and screencaps, and wake up. I think I'm still on a high from the weekend, I didn't sleep but about 5 hours, 4 yesterday. Usually on Sunday I practically die, and if not then, on Monday for sure.

:o)

July 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger GlenMartinJohn said...

Good morning Carolyn and the fab Dishers! First I want to say that I didn't mean this to be so long so I will type fast so it won't take so long to read!

Just came from last nights series of commentary from our man Blue. think he deserves a big Thank YOU for his tireless effort to provide the members with a blow by blow assessment of last night and then go to work today. Thank you Blue..!! you were incredibly amazing staying with the feeds all night. They did stay up all night too. I think the last one to bed was Jesse and it was 5AM PST.

I have been behind the curve because I'll leave the drama to the HG's but I have not kept up practically ever since Thursday night. My doctor.. Bless his darling heart.. Totally screwed up BIG TIME and over doses me on some meds I have to take. This is new and I was not familiar with it. I was prescribed 250 MG tabs 2X a day instead of 50MG 2x a day. OMG! I thought I was on a bad episode of Star Trek all weekend and I thought I would never recover. I will spare the details but can you say OVERDOSE! I am finally feeling back to normal today since Friday.

So I am behind. I know Russell won the power of veto, used it and Jesse put Braden up. Now what did I miss? What and why is it that Braden is the target to home?

Also.. I know a lot of you guys are a Lydia fan but from day one.. I can say I was not. Does anyone begin to start getting the feeling she reminds you of Natty on Season 9? Kind of controlling, flirty, loud and nervey. Just wondering if anyone else is getting that.

I digress on Jesse. At first I thought he was maybe different this season and learned some things since he was last evicted but somebody get me a barf bag!..You know..It will get him in the end. Did you guys see the results of the poll Carolyn put up to vote when you think Jesse is gone? I put week 4. Guess what you guys put! Next week! And it makes sense.. He gets so under your skin you could just hurl, and he is a threat because he is a veteran player. He has almost an entire season of practice over everyone else so I am sure that most would want him gone very soon.

One thing I noticed about Jesse is that when he somehow stumbles into the power of HOH he is sure and cocky. When he is in the general population, he is not a man of ideas and good game play or you so I think He chokes in a cocky sort of way! And I think Russell wants to get back to being the sole resident beef cake too!!heehee When you are that vulnerable and it shows.. People take advantage of that.

I wish CBS did not put these shows in the 7PM time slot on Sunday. They always start late and my TIvo only records half of the show. So frustrating. It happens with Amazing Race too.

Happy Monday everyone! hope you had a great weekend and I hope to be able to pop in and out more this week.

Hugs all around! Glen :)

July 13, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Kent :) Happy Almost BDay!!

Good morning, Simply Sam! :)

Good morning, Patti :)

Good morning, Michigan Man :)

Good morning, Rose :) I missed that.

Good morning, Bethra :)

Good morning, Amanda!!! :)

Good morning, GayTor :) hehe ebay fiend!

Good morning, Glen! :)


Everyone, please join us in the new top post. :)

July 13, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below