;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Overnight Report - Big Brother After Midnight

Good morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Sunday. This is your overnight report! I did it in real time... lol. ...finishing up around 3:30am BBT when the HGs went to sleep.

Biggest switcheroo in who's loving who this evening: the blonde alliance went kaflooey.


Good evening BB Lovers :)

12:02am BBT

Backyard Couch
Braden, Jeff and Jordan

Jeff's still growling. Jordan's convinced she's the target. Braden's being the calming force.

Earlier in the evening, Jordan stuck her foot in her mouth with Lydia - She tried to get her to tell Russell to keep the Nominations the same.

***Do what now??

Living Room
Jessie, Chima, and the others are sharing stories. Natalie keeps stumbling over her age lie. No one's calling her out on it yet, since she's essentially in power, but you've gotta think they're all hearing it. And her power wont last past this week.

12:06am BBT
Jeff decides to go in and confront Russell and company. A couple minutes later, Braden goes in to take a shower. Jordan elects to stay outside alone.

12:13am BBT
Living Room
Jeff, Jessie, Lydia, Chima, Kevin, Natalie, Braden, Ronnie, Laura, Michele
Jeff joins the crew and starts to plead his case & explain his side of the story... He's taking the calm approach. I'm curious to see how long that'll last.

12:23am
Natalie-Feed 1
Jeff-Feed 3

It's heating up... Voices are speeding up and getting raised...

CUT TO:
12:32am BBT
Feed 3
Casey comes outside for a smoke and to join Jordan. Chatter about the fights today. Jordan believes folks are ganging up on Jeff and Braden without cause. Casey thinks Natalie is drunk with power. Jordan mentions it must be tough for him, since Natalie is his son's age. Casey corrects her, "My son's a year older."

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Close Ups on 1, Group Shot on 2
Inside Group

Emotions are running high. Lydia can't take it sitting down anymore, so she goes to brush her teeth.

12:45am BBT
Jeff has left the room, and things are getting a little too friendly. Laura pipes in to remind everyone how he spoke to Natalie, and said he wished he could smash her face.

12:48am BBT
The HGs are spreading out.

Lydia & Kevin split off into the Storage Room for a private session (Feed1). Lydia's still hurt/pissed at Jordan, and while she's not going after her, she does want her own bed tonight.

The Dining Table crew is still pretty much intact, now on Feed 1 & 2.

12:53am BBT
Jeff has gone back outside for air and to rejoin Jordan- Feeds 3 & 4. Jordan keeps referring to some HG as Keesha.

Jordan: I told her (Lydia) earlier today, you better get him to keep the votes the same or not use the veto.
Jeff: No, she's gone. (huh?)

Jeff is baffled...

Jeff: I told him, dude, What kind of game do you play where I'm the bad guy?

Casey comes out for another smoke.

Jeff: What'd they say?
Casey: They're just laughin' it up.
Jeff: About me?
Casey: No, no. no. Not at all. If anything, they're just saying they're glad it didn't get rougher.

They make some mob references...

Casey: It's just way too early.
Jeff: Oh yeah.
Casey: Way to early for the f'in line in the sand.

Jordan and Jeff feel that Lydia has betrayed them. Since the feeling is mutual on Lydia's end tonight, I'm guessing there will be no Jordan-Lydia snugglefest this evening.

1:15am BBT
Outside - Feed 3
- Michele's checking in with the outside group and ironing out a misunderstanding with Casey. He called her bluff earlier about having a PhD and kept pressing it... He puts it off, saying he didn't mean to do that, and he just has trouble remembering all the details about everyone. That's why he was asking. She tellls them that she's overly emotional, because she's dealing with a tough family situation.

Michele goes in. Jeff launches back into his belief that Lydia has betrayed them. Then to Michele. While he was talking a moment ago, Casey called her honey, then immediately retracted it as patronizing... They're having a giggle about it.

CUT TO:
1:21am BBT
Bathroom - Jessie and Michele.
Feed 1

She's checking in with Jessie, covering all her bases tonight. I think I've just written her name more in the past 5 minutes than the past 2 days.


CUT TO:
Meanwhile, around the table, talk has turned to politics. Chima asks Bb to please tell her if anything happens to Obama. Natalie says she's not a fan, then adds, but I wasn't old enough to vote.

CUT TO:
1:26am BBT
Backyard Couch
Casey, Jeff

Talking about too much intensity, too fast.

CUT TO:
1:27am BBT
Bathroom
Ronnie & Michele
Check in quickly with eachother.

Camera cuts to Kitchen counter crew...

1:28am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Feed 1
Chima, Natalie, Lydia, Kevin, Ronnie joins

Chatter...

Lydia: How do you not feel like you have a baby ulcer forming?
Chima: I've been through a lot in my life.



1:33am
Camera 1 flips to Backyard crew.
They're having a laugh about the PoV comp. Technotronics...

Jeff: I'm gonna be outta the house, and people are gonna come up to me, "You're the technotronic guy."

Casey leaves.

Jordan: Hey, c'mere. We gotta strategize. I wanna at least make it to the jury house, so I can decide who gets the money.
Jeff: I'm gonna throw that competition.
Jordan: why?!
Jeff: Who the f--k would I put up?

Jordan: As long as he doesn't use the veto, we're good.
Jeff: She's coming down. She's saved. She went to the dark side. Man.. this is what they're promising her. We're taking you off the block, Lydia, we're putting someone else up, and you and Chima are both safe.
Jordan: But she was safe! She had all the votes. That's what I told her in the room. Tell Russell not to use the PoV...

1:41am BBT
Casey rejoins Jordan and Jeff, outside.
Jordan: Casey, if they put me up against Keesha, are you gonna vote for me?
Jeff: Chima.
Jordan: Huh?
Casey: Her name's Chima...

Casey believes Ronnie would target him, if he wins HoH next week.

CUT TO:
2am BBT
Feed 1
Kitchen Counter

Lydia's trying to get everyone to go for a dip in the jacuzzi, or hop in the pool...

Natalie: You could spin me! Wanna wrestle?

They talk about jumping in the pool fully clothed, then wrestling...

Fishies, briefly. The feeds return and the HGs are locked inside.

Natalie: How about a party in the HoH Room.
Jessie: We are not having a party in there.
Natalie: C'mon. You can see me wrestle.

CUT TO:
2:05am BBT
HoH
Jessie, Lydia, Natalie, Ronnie, Michele

Jessie: Just do whatever you want. Wake me when you're done.
Lydia: It's just 15 minutes, then we can go outside.
Natalie: I wanna wrestle. Oh! I know what we can play! Spin me in the chair. Come with me.
Lydia: I'm not goin' on your bad trip, man.

Michele spins her.. She's had enough.

Natalie: Let's have a pillow fight!
Jessie: I'm just warning you. I'm gonna fart.

Michele becomes the spinnee.

Lydia: C'mon, little one. We're gonna get in the pool.
Natalie: I don't wanna get wet.

Jessie: I'm gonna go to bed.
Lydia: Hi, well if I had my own bed, I would go to it. So.. enjoy.

All leave the HoH, except Jessie.

CUT TO:
2:14am BBT
feeds 3 & 4
Kitchen Counter
Chima, Lydia, Casey, Kevin, Natalie, Michele

***Completely unrelated, but worth noting, Jeff did apologize earlier to Kevin for his homophobic comments.

Chatter while waiting for the backyard to open.

CUT TO:
2:19am BBT
The backyard opened for a moment so laundry could be attended to, then lockdown resumed.
Kitchen Counter

Lydia: Wanna jump in the pool with all your clothes on?

Checking around the feeds...

Jordan & Ronnie are talking game on 2.
Jeff's cycling on 1.
Kitchen crew are on 3 and 4

I'm sticking with 2 for the moment.

Jordan and Ronnie are talking about who they'll put up next week, if they win HoH.

Ronnie leaves, Jeff hops off the bike and comes to lie down next to Jordan.

Jordan: I wish we could sleep in here. Don't you?
Jeff: F'yeah. This is 10x better. There's so much room!

Jordan: Think we'll have a competition tomorrow?
Jeff: No... Technotronics, maybe.

Jordan laughs. They keep it light for a couple minutes, then begin listening to the conversation in the other room.

Jordan: Me, me, me, me, me...
Jeff: I know, right. Let's count how many times.. It's all she ever talks about.
Jordan: She has a nice little body, but no butt.

Not sure if they're referring to Chima or Lydia.

Jeff: We need to think... If we just sit in there, we're fu--ed.
Jordan: I'm f'd. I didn't wanna be the 1st one out, but apparently I'm gonna be.

2:35am BBT
We hear screaming from the other room... The backyard is open, and Lydia just jumped in Fully Dressed.

CUT TO:
2:44am BBT
HoH
Ronnie & Jessie

Ronnie's talking smack about Lydia to Jessie... planting seeds... then a few more about Kevin... then Casey... He tells Jessie that Casey's trying to get everyone thinking that Michele's a PhD, "Which is totally not the case."

With regard to Lydia, Ronnie recounts a conversation he had with her where he caught her being inconsistent, called her out on it, and she exploded at him, saying "I'm on the block! I'll say anything to stay in here!"

Ronnie: Braden makes sense this week, as long as...
Jessie: Lydia's right behind him.

3am BBT
Ronnie leaves HoH, checks in with the crew in the bathroom, and says goodnight.

Natalie: So, tomorrow, we'r egonna play dress-up.
Chima: Ok... that's what you say every day.

Everyone's getting ready for bed.

F3&4
Lights out in the IceBox. Ronnie and Michele are talking about missing their spouses and sex deprivation.

Intersting to note... After talking smack about Lydia upstairs, Ronnie came to her and said he wanted to tell her something personal: he is horny and misses sex with his wife.

F1&2
Bathroom - Light banter between Jeff and Chima. Chima assures him that while he's in the spotlight now, it'll be off him and on to someone new in no time. Jeff's still baffled about where all the animosity toward him even came from.

3:06am
Fishies!! Don't forget, Sunday means PoV ceremony!!

3:08am BBT
Feeds are back...

Jeff: My team is unrepairable. Jessie and Natalie are one person.
Chima: That's not true...
Jeff: I dunno.. Maybe me n jessie could talk it out... Cuz, we never talk...
Chima: The lack of communication in this house is unreal.
Jeff: I can't wait til it (the power) changes.

Jeff has yellers remorse about the whole situation today, especially about Natalie. It's almost as if he knows Jessie's hiding in the shadows listening in - his words are that perfect.

Jeff goes to bed.

CUT TO:
3:19am BBT
Bathroom
Chima, then Jessie.. Then Ronnie joins.

Chima's removing makeup. Jessie joins her on the couch for a whisper session - more out of courtesy to the sleeping HGs than secrets. Chima tells Jessie what Jeff said about him, making up, reaching out, etc. Jessie says he believes Jeff to be sincere.

Ronnie comes in having to pee. Jessie teases him that every time he walks into a room, he has the look on his face that he's about to turn the whole house upside down with one sentence. Chima giggles.

3:36am BBT
After a brief encounter with the fishies, it's lights out on all 4 feeds. G'nite house guests. :)


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7

Labels:







Permalink







83 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

more coffee, please. :) thank you!

July 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Thank you for all your dedication!

You are entitled to an entire night of sleep.

Most of us crazy BB Groupies have the feeds and if not we can always read the OverNight Report.

July 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Where's Russell? DR?

July 12, 2009 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Rubyroo :) Thanks, hon :) It seemed like a good idea at the time... lol. I'm gonna give em til 5am eastern, or so... let's see what happens. :)

July 12, 2009 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

russell is asleep

July 12, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Ronnie spent his time digging himself deeper & deeper while you were napping Car. At this point (being) he can't win for losing. He is getting twisted around his own stories and machinations. And he's not even accomplishing anything but annoying all the other HGs.

I freaking love Michele. THat outfit tonite sealed it for me. Jordan has me wrapped around her finger. Lydia is cool, but I'm getting tired of her, & she's moody.

The only guys I like are Braden & Kevin. Alas, Kevin hasn't given anyone the stink-eye lately while the cam had a good shot. My fingers are perched on the keyboard to cap it when it happens.

I may crack open a red bull so I can follow this discussion that Jeff initiated. This is where Jeff's charm & smarts come out.

July 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I think Russell may be sleeping. That's all I can figure... he's been gone for a LONG time now. Too long for DR I think.

Know what? Casey is really growing on me.

July 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I love how J says everyone has to come to him to talk. He still has the almighty attitude. I can't believe people think he has changed. To me the only thing missing is 'point being'! That said, I am waiting to see what he is like when HIS team is not 'in charge'.

July 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Well can you believe things are this intense so early in the game.

I am so disappointed in Ronnie. His game play reminds me so much of Natalie/9. She used to run from one group to the other and act like she was all about the team she was talking to in-the-moment. Ronnie is doing the same thing and WAY to early in the game. It is going to Back-Fire big time.

July 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Where is Russell, anyone know?

July 12, 2009 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Michell reminds me of Sharon, lying low and letting everyone tear each other apart, yet very sweet and genuine! Luv Her!

July 12, 2009 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Melanie said...

Sweet Carolyn,

I just want to thank you for this wonderful site. This is the 3rd season of BB that I have come to your site for all the inside info, that I can't see on tv. With my husband not willing to forgo the 'unnecessary' expense for the live feeds, I am truly grateful for the work and effort you put into sharing with everyone. You're truly a gem. Thanks again!

July 12, 2009 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kevin - you're my hero :)

July 12, 2009 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Melanie :)

July 12, 2009 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sam - Ditto re Casey - Chilllll

July 12, 2009 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous SonyaS said...

Yes Carolyn Thank You...glad to know I am not the only one burning my eyeballs out tonight!

All I can say is

Ronnie>>oh what a tangled web we weave..look what drama you have caused today..be careful Laura is sniffing you out fast with all your lying, backstabbing, and double-talking.

BTW thats not another earthquake BBLovers it's Ronnie shaking in his shoes!!lol
Are all your secrets safe?? Hmm we'll see.

July 12, 2009 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Well shoot - I managed to comment in the wrong section again.

Anyway, g'morning Carolyn and all. I gotta try to leave the feeds and head to bed - have an early morning.

Nite nite from the west coast....see y'all in a few days.

July 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Gah... Jesse let one of his "Vooooooop" sounds out. LOL

July 12, 2009 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

It's funny, all this chaos is because of Ronnie and he went to bed early because was so exhausted from running around stirring things up.

You are right Kevin, I thing he went one lie too far. Hopefully, the others will catch on soon so we can get some sleep! Right Carolyn?

July 12, 2009 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Izzy :)

Hey Marci - Amen. :)

July 12, 2009 at 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not digging Casey. While you were away he told Chima that he would vote to keep her if she guaranteed him 4 weeks safe. She said yes at the time but then told others that was crazy and she would never do that.

Casey has been campaigning pretty hard for Lydia.

July 12, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

WTF? Jesse is dropping pearls of wisdom? no, really. It is weird that he is the automatic "elder" this season. Big She would give him a rude awakening methinks. hmmm… paging Dr. Sheila, paging Dr. Sheila. LOL

Casey is growing on me too, be it very very very slowly. 2 steps forward w his laidbackness, but 1 step back whenever he mention "Welcome to the Terror Dome." I don't even know what that means.

Thanks for the idol worship Car, I'll take it.

JESSIE. STOP RUBBING NATALIE. please?

July 12, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Well, sorry Sweet Carolyn, but I can't stay awake any longer now that it appears the excitement is over. Can't seem to get back on schedule this season!

Good night all!

July 12, 2009 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Kevin...

"Welcome to the Terror Dome" AKA Locked up like rats in a super ego cage AKA the Big Brother house.

*grins/winks*

July 12, 2009 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Obama talk. very good. Chima demands that BB tell her if anything "happened" to him. Natalie is not a fan. AND THEN…
And then she says "I wasn't old enough to vote for him." WTF? didn't Kevin calling her out on that bs THE FIRST DAY let her know that that tack would NOT work for long. The DR must be encouragin this.

MORE POLITICAL TALK I LOVE IT.

Lydia's all: "America is not ready for a female Pres."

FINALLY some politically informed HGs. yee haw

July 12, 2009 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Do I jinx people...Michelle was doing great...what happened?

July 12, 2009 at 1:16 AM  
Anonymous SonyaS said...

I am laughing so hard the way Ronnie is stalking Chima and Lydia..after all Ronnie got his feelings hurt earlier when Lydia didnt want to talk to him and yelled at him for confronting her about talking to Russell, so he told Chima Lydia is a bitch..tsk..tsk

Kevin you said it before I could type it.but that is exactly what I have been thinking all night..egads he gets on my nerves..oh hail thee King Jesse..p..leeze!
brroooooop! lol

July 12, 2009 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

SimplySam

But it that just something he made up? if so it's lame. But if it were some kind of allusion to a song or a movie, I would be able to appreciate it.

No way Michele is in trouble. She's under everybody's radar & they all love her. as far as i can tell.

Laura? Why such grumpy faces all the time? The only time she smiles is when someone talks to her, or when she thinks she says something clever. (It usually isn't)

Technotronics! Jeff will never live that down

July 12, 2009 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

LOL Jeff just admitted that he'll never hear the end of it. LMAO He is SO RIGHT!

July 12, 2009 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

I AM ROLLLLLING!!!

Casey is such an awesome sh*t-talker!

He & Jordan are talking abt all the names thrown around as replacement nom. She talks up how "smart" Ronnie is, & then…

Casey: "(unintelligible) Ronnie? If everybody wasn't so weak-minded! I didn't know everybody in here was so f**king RETARDED!"

I am still LMAO at Casey's rapidfire smacktalk

*catches breath*

LMAO

July 12, 2009 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Spunky said...

Casey sure likes the F-Bomb tonight! He's kind of an ass and I think I kind of like it! I knew I had a good vibe about him from before the start... Let's see if it's truly right or not.

Right now though, it's almost 5:00 AM EST and I've been up since 8:00 and stuck to this chair all but 3 hours since. I now have my schedule all screwed up (Thanks BB!) and have GOT to take my rear to the bed.

I can do that with an okay feeling because I KNOW that I can catch up on anything I missed in the morning thanks to you, Our Sweet Carolyn!

Someone said it perfect earlier... The FBM is awesome... but it's nothing without you! How much would it suck to have to go through every hour every day to see what you missed?? Thanks to you and your group of talent, we can know exactly what day, time, and camera to look at for the good stuff. I can't say Thank You enough... You will get sick of hearing it from me this season, I promise! (PS - it's your fault, you got me hooked on the feeds too! LOL)

G'Night All!

July 12, 2009 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

g'nite spunky :) smooch!

July 12, 2009 at 2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have to watch Jessie scratch his nutz one more time, I'm going to vomit.

July 12, 2009 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon - lol

July 12, 2009 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

The Littlest Natador is overcompensating, trying to convince everyone that she's 18. Acting all hyper & rambunctious.She won't sit still. Keeps suggesting silly things to do. "Let's jump in the pool w our clothes on." "Let's WRESTLE!" "Spin me in the chair." yawwwwn.

Is Ronnie incapable of NOT talking game?

I think Lydia still has "poop fright." :\

What ever happened to those uncomfortable plastic blankets in the Pool Room? Lies.

July 12, 2009 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Total SHOCK. Mistress of the Dish is still up.... Probably won't be by the time I hit publish.. haha.

I'll do a quickie here and say what a great job everyone is doing with keeping up and of course most especially our wonderful Caro.

More to come... maybe...

:o)

July 12, 2009 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger spnshacres said...

I want someone to put Ronnie up. I was for Nerd Herd but now that i have seen them in action i cant stand them.. Lydia will be safe if ronnie will keep his STUPID mouth shut. I cant stand him and before season ever started i said i liked him. now i want his arse gone..


CAROLYN IS THE GODDESS OF BIG BROTHER

July 12, 2009 at 3:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I haven't had time to watch but minutes at a time but starting tomorrow I'm not leaving the chair and the DQTD might get 1 hour a day, in divided segments at my will.

My head is spinning and no, not because I am cocktailed. I actually had only one G&T tonight because things were just too hectic and I had to remain sharp so as not to fall off the stage. I managed. :-p~

Everyone is doing this but right now it seems to be Ronnie that is stepping on my last gay nerve the most. His constant feces stirring is just way too much way too early. He's like some little old church lady that wants in on everything and manages to get in on them too. I'm so ready for him to get busted on this.

Back to head spinning. I have never in all my seasons seen so many things starting the first week. Sure, there is always some drama, and I get aggravated if my favs are not in HoH but on the block or in danger of it.

I've missed so much. I'll never catch up on the replays. I'd be so out of it without all these posts by our heroine, and all the comments.

I think I'm repeating myself but those from last year will remember that is nothing new for me.

Just know I miss all of you and I'm not about to start listing names because I would get lost and leave someone very special out. Not that all of you aren't very special to my summer.

:o)

July 12, 2009 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gaytor - Hi Honey! :) Shocking, I know. ;)

Spnacres :) hehe. Thank you. Too kind.

July 12, 2009 at 3:12 AM  
Anonymous SonyaS said...

Goodnight MaryEllen..JohnBoy,,lol anyhoo..I saw that with Jeff too Carolyn and despite his jagged comments earlier..I have to admit Jeff is growing on me..I see where he is coming from in his reveal about how people have screwed him, and I think emotionally it has carried over in the game..Lucy says.25c please..lol.

Well goodnight..I have enjoyed the blog and the live feeds today. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to all of us!! Look forward to tomorrow and get some sleep!

July 12, 2009 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:-O

Caro's blog... "Intersting to note... After talking smack about Lydia upstairs, Ronnie came to her and said he wanted to tell her something personal: he is horny and misses sex with his wife."

My thought... he is trying to get Lydia who we know is always horny, to make a move on him so he can use it against her.

:o)

July 12, 2009 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jeff: Jessie and Natalie are one person.

I have to agree with that, and as I think back to last season it was Jessie and Michelle that were joined at the hip. This is starting to feel like Groundhog's Day.

As I recall, Jessie did all the whining, which would be breaking Rule #6 BIG TIME here at Dish, and Michelle fought his battles up until she couldn't save his butt any longer. Does that ring a bell with anyone else? Is it a pattern for him to hook up with a vulnerable female to do the deeds for him or am I way off base?

Just when I think everyone is going to bed, Jessie, Chima and I think someone I can't see are having a tet'e tae. (I know I misspelled that but my spell check doesn't get it either. Oh well, I never did french.. as a language that is.

:o)

July 12, 2009 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nite Sonya :)

hehe, Gaytor :)

July 12, 2009 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Jessie is now rappin w Chima. He's trying to charm all the info out of her & Jeff's convo. Ronnie is of course hovering, but only being mildly creepy.

Dear Ronnie, dont ever change. I canr wait to see you go. I wish you could be replacement nom, but since you're so lame, nobody ('cept Casey) really wants you out… YET.

My opinions of people are settling. Casey & Michele really made impressions on me tonite. Loving them more.

I don't know about Lydia anymore, but she isn't feeling well, which prolly explains her suddenly dysfunctional relationship with Jordan (bless her heart).

I am suspicious of Lydia & Natalie's sudden chemistry. weird. If things keep turning on a dime like this, I'm going to be dizzy all season.

I can sense that Jessie is getting weary of Ronnie's constant gameplay. Earlier they were in the storage room & I could tell from Jessie's facial expressions that he was all "Hey! Don't come at me w a 4 person alliance to go all the way to the end IN THE FIRST WEEK!…"

As Jesse so eloquently stated in the HOH twitterfeed: BEEEEEERRRRRRP!

July 12, 2009 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sweet Dreams Carolyn. Rest those fingers. Maybe a good soak in hot water with Epsom Salts is in order for you. I have my feet soaking in same as we type.

Does your Starbuck's deliver? They should for you. Tell them your followers demand it.

:o)

July 12, 2009 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh, hehehe. I saw something about nekkid swimming today in FL. Did you take part? (not even sure what city it was in but I honestly immediately thought of you. But only til my eyes fell out at the thought of seeing a nakey woman. No offense intended of course. It's just I never have on purpose and not gonna start now. I like floopies, not jigglies. :-p~ )

:o)

July 12, 2009 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

OK looks like all the little boogers (remember Jordan: NO BOOGER!) have gone to bed.

I may join them.

But first, given today's switcheroo (Lydia & Natalie bonding) I think this won't be the last time THIS WEEKEND that allegiences will be questioned, friendships ended/begun. Michele is really playing the best right now, by not really playing that much. So is Kevin. Braden too, I don't expect him to get aggro until he gets backdoored. And even then, I assume he won't be torn up about it.

July 12, 2009 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And for my final post before going horizontal with Caro.. :-O .. Don't think anyone is going to buy that after my last comment but pbbt!

It was a very exciting night for me.

Most important and rewarding because it showed the effort on our part as a total group, our bar did indeed win "Show Bar of the Year."

Another of our cast members won "Bitch of the Year" and it was ever so richly deserved. Starting tonight I have begun working hard for that award next year. It's never too soon to start, especially since I will have to change my whole persona to get the nomination. I'm the sweet and innocent shy one of our group. Believe that? I've got a 90 floor high rise in the middle of the Louisiana Wetlands to sell you.

And finally, one of my best friends and dearest cohort in crime whom I started performing with (never mind how many) years ago, won "Transgender of the Year. It was her 3rd win in this category in the 22 year history of the Awards. Two other besides her had won twice. Now, with 3, she has the record for most wins. I'm so happy for her.

ZzzzZzzzZzzz. I have now even put myself to sleep. ZzzzZzzzZzzz.

:o)

July 12, 2009 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good morning,
It's not even 7am and I'm all caught up on the news thanks to you.
I am loving that we can play back the feeds however it is made even easier with you telling us the times to look.

July 12, 2009 at 4:12 AM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Jordan is making a huge mistake... she's keeping herself close to Jeff. She should be staying with Lydia instead. It seems this could make her one of the first out of the house...

July 12, 2009 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB Addicts.

Just read the overnight to try and get up to speed. Sounds like some night and we are no closer to knowing who might or might not go up as a replacement nomination. When it's all done though pretty sure Russel will do nothing. All this drama for nothing, like every year.

Not having the feeds this year I'm really confused about something though. I know the Russel/Jeff fight had to do with the POV comp and Russel made a big deal out of the word Jeff used technotronics.

Was Russel saying it isn't a real word? It appears that it is, there is a band by that name and other stuff about it. It sounded like he was calling Jeff stupid and threw the comp by using it but he didn't if it is real. Maybe BB just didn't let him use it?

Please help me out on this, thanks.

Ok, now to read comments then I'll be back.

July 12, 2009 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I am hoping the veto gets used but does it ever on 1st week? I am not a BB historian but I know everyone is afraid of being a target early. I think there are a few who need to go before the current noms. to me its obvious who they is.

July 12, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did lydia really say "Chima used her rape story for sympathy"!!!

Shes horrible(lydia that is) and i don't like her game at all.

Poor braden he's actually funny and never did anything. he's just too chill to care

July 12, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous KATE said...

I havent made my decision any one except Jesse cuz I know him already.

But Ronnie, is weird.

July 12, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MOrning, DavidB :)

AnonReChima - At What time & On Which feed did you see that?? I sure didn't.

July 12, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe.. Morning, Kate :)

we're all a little weird. ;)

July 12, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning lovely Caro! Wow, this crew is definately keeping us on our toes!

July 12, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous scottdish said...

Casey and Lydia's comments about Chima's very serious event that happened to her were both cruel and wrong. And I was previously rooting for Lydia too. Casey came across like a snake

July 12, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger justjonesing said...

Good morning, I am new here but I have been reading everyone's comments & Carolyn's recaps for a couple of years now. Thanks Carolyn for your hard work! This site is much better than others I've visited.

I just have to add my 2 cents on Jessie - I can't stand him! Why are we subjected to him again? I hate when he talks about people from last season, always putting Libra and Keesha down. And then yesterday he had the nerve to say that he didn't care about Dan or something to that effect, and that Dan had the deciding vote to evict Jessie, which Dan did, and then went on to say that he didn't want to give Dan any plugs, so he wasn't going to say anything else about him. Pleeeeese! Didn't Dan evict him with America's Vote? Who does he think he is with his bitter attitude about last season? He needs to respect past HGs and their game and appreciate where he is now. He thinks because he's been on before he knows it all. OMG, how long do we have to put up with him? Thanks, I feel better. :D

July 12, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn.

Yeah, Lydia did say that about Chima using her rape story for sympathy. It was sometime between midnight and 1am - BBT.

Ronnie is getting my nerves with his geekie (geeky?) ways.

July 12, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn & all my BB addict buddies! I see some of you were keeping the midnight/early morning fires burning!

The jury is still out on my feelings for Jeff but I'm swaying toward remaining in corner, for now. I believe he is sincere & although he has a horrible habit with the name calling he is aware of it & has spoken to Kevin about this flaw & apologized to him. I heard when he did it yesterday when they were working out. As I said, yesterday, it remains to be seen if he really does try to stop. We are all human & all have flaws & sometimes some folks flaws are more pronounced. I still think the arguments yesterday with him were a plan that Russell & Natalie came up with. Russell was working out for a while before he started yelling. Then when he went inside the look on Natalie's face is she was just waiting for the moment to pounce. She tried to be innocent about it but I could just tell she was dying to start on him. Then when she finished she went inside & Russell coached her on how to verbally attack someone.

It's sad for Ronnie that he is screwing up so much. He is such a big BB fan & he should be aware of some of the classic mistakes that will get a person to lose favor in the house. Not smart at all!

Casey seems to be very aware of what is going on around him & how too much, too fast has taken place. Wonder if it will help him in the long run to have the laid back attitude.

Nope, still not feeling Jessie at all. He keeps using all these analogy's to explain what he means & it drives me nuts. Someone said it earlier, is he an old man with all this wisdom? No, he is still a tool to me. He is using Natalie to do his dirty work but ask me if I care if Natalie looks bad to others for doing his work for him. She is on my last nerve. She never shuts up & I am sick of the power trip she is on. Fortunately, power does not last long in the BB house. I can't wait to see how she & Jessie act when they're not in power. Gonna be interesting!

I am not a fan of Lydia's at all right now. But that still remains to be judged too. When someone is on the block they will/do things that are not always the smartest. I do like her makeup & hair pieces though!

Like how Michele & Kevin seem to be laying low & taking it all in.

TV ads are making it out to seem that everyone hates Jessie.

Congratulations, Gaytor!!

July 12, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

RE: Welcome to the Terror Dome

There are several things it refers to.

It's the name of a book about sports, a Public Enemy song, the level in Call of Duty 2, a GI Joe toy set, several of things as well so Jeff probably knows it from one of those and is one of those guys. I remember when "Welcome to the Thunder Dome" was all anyone said. Not sure which came first.

July 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Guess my gut feelings about not liking Lydia were spot on after reading comments about what she said regarding Chima.

I'm gonna go skim thru some of the feeds from last night!

July 12, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, MsFitz! :) Way to blog!! :)

Good morning, GayTor!!:) Congrats to you!!!!


Good morning, Piper! :) :) Thank you!! I musta' been on a different feed at the time. Proof yet again, that no site is a replacement for actually having the feeds & that you dishers are well more than 50% of what makes BBDish so special!


Good morning, JustJonesing :) Thank you very much. :) I hope we see more of your 2 cents this season!

Good morning, ScottDish :) Thanks for confirming...

Good morning, Lovely JLuvs :) Boy, howdy!

Good morning, Michigan Man :) I wish you had the feeds too! We'll all know the answer to that for real when they air the comp. :)

Good morning, Katie :) We'll have to see... Remember, Keesha kept very friendly with both Brian and Steven when they were on their ways out the door too.

Good morning, Andrea :) Thanks :) I'm doing my best to include times and feeds, so everyone can take good advantage of the flashback machine on the feeds.

July 12, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Kevin :) Thanks for all the *fantastic* blogging late last night!!! :)

July 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Couple of notes on last night ...

1. Michelle has a killer body. IMHO, though understated, she's the most beautiful woman in the house.
2. Jeff is not the only one with a slur problem.
3. Russell is a lunatic, but he's quite the cross-examiner.
4. Though Russell started it with Jeff, Jeff started it with Natale.
5. Natalie is a spitfire, even if she does run at the mouth.
6. Ronnie is a hot mess and is going to get himself buried in a matter of weeks.
7. Jessie has created an odd fantasy that Braden is the brains behind that organization. Don't know what that's about.
8. There is a tremendous amount of sexism in the house this year, which makes me wonder what's going on in our culture right now.
9. We have new gay porn star in the house, and it ain't the gay dude. And he's, um, substantial.
10. Chima is a really mellow chick.

And a question ...

How did Casey get the idea that Michelle is a PhD? OK, she is, but what made him think that, in particular. Did she slip?

July 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey, we got ourselves a gay porn star again this season. And he's, um, impressive.

July 12, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jane! :) Nice!!! Mind if I use part of that on the main page? Credited, of course.

July 12, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Oh, thought my first post got lost in cyberspace and didn't feel like rewriting it all. So I picked the most important point ... PORN STAR.

July 12, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Sure, rock and roll.

July 12, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

daylight! morn C

I'm over on superpass exercising on the Wayback Machine, just playing with it really.

I don't really know what I'm looking for. But one thing I noticed from after midnight is that Jordan is a teensy obsessed w defending Jeff. Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. After-the-fact reasoning to rehash the Russell/Jeff/Natalie yelling scene. This is not logic, this is called making excuses. But I still love her to death.

I think we'll all have a HUGE laugh on the CBS show

(dear CBS; plzl plz plz get rights to "Pump Up the Jam" by TECHNOTRONIC ♫ "Oh Wah! A place to stay. Gitcha booty on the floor tonite, make my day")

Jordan's also mad at the Jocks for wanting to backdoor Braden. She feels bad for him mostly, bc he hasn't done anything to deserve being backdoored.

Ronnie started something during the day yesterday that raised Jordan's ire re: Lydia, & Lydia's freaking-out about being on the block PLUS being all blocked up on the inside and not feeling well hindered them from reconciling. Lydia's just working more of the crowd (smart on her part) and cutting herself off from being 24/7 attached to Jordan.

One thing is clear, there is no love lost between Russell & Jeff. That relationship (mostly based on testosterone & Jordan) has never & will never be friendly. Jeff was able to charm all the rest, but Russell was asleep at the time. I'm eager to see how they interact today.

I'm off to fill some gaps in my knowledge of events on the Flashback.

July 12, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey all you dishers,

I was watching until 5am and saw a lot of the Jeff and "Them" discussion. Casey hit if right on the nose when he questioned, "Isn't this game supposed to be about secrets and not laying all your cards on the table"? My thoughts exactly. These hg have been doing all this talking in secret and just when you think it's all going to get insane from the seeds being planted etc. Everyone congregates and clears everything up to the point of there not being a point for all of the game play in the first place.

IMHO these HG are playing way too nicey nicey.

July 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Michigan Man, about the fight & the word technotronics. During the fight I couldn't tell if Russell thinks it's not a word or if Russell was mad cuz maybe Jeff spelled it wrong. Cuz, they were yelling about spelling too. But, at one point I did hear one of the HG say that there was a band named that. I think when we see the comp it will explain more to us if that part is included on TV.

Keep getting errors from Google when trying to post comments. I hope duplicate comments from me are not being sent in.

July 12, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I loved your overnight report Carolyn. Always spot on :) You even covered the last hour or so that I didn't stay up and watch, which really only looks like Lydia jumping in the pool with her clothes on.

Let's get to Lydia for a second. I really like the girl but Hello! What were you thinking? I never thought that I would see her stray so far from Jeff and especially Jordan. They were such a good team and it makes me sad to see her, "Going over to the dark side", as Jeff so nicely put it.

July 12, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger TxGalAngie said...

Good Morning Carolyn! :)

Well said Jane! :)

I thought it was quite interesting when the group was by the hot tub last night & was talking about how many times they have tried out for the show. Remember, you have to be 18--right?
It was Natalie, Chima, Kevin, Laura....they were each saying how many times they've tried out for BB. Natalie said "I have EVERY year" I believe it was Laura to add "I thought you had to be 18?" Natalie didn't have a very good comeback or blew her off. :) These people crack me up!
Thanks again Carolyn for everything--you are so very awesome!! :)
Have a great Sunday all!
TxGalAngie

July 12, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - gracias - am i correct in assuming you're porn starring just to make me crazy? ;p then again, i'm getting the feeling braden wont be around long enough for it to really become an issue.

Good Morning to all :)

I'm dashing for cuban before the 3 early risers in the house get up! :) This is already a sleep in for them!

July 12, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger JudyP said...

Was out all day yesterday and last night but thanks to all you lovely people and our wonderful Carolyn I am now all caught up on the BB house. Thank you all.

July 12, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Kevin... I'm not sure if he (Casey) made it up or not. I have two close friends that are encyclopedic movie buffs/reviewers/critics so I put that question out to them.

We'll see what they have to say. If it IS a movie reference... they'd know. If it's a song reference, I'm not in the know. *shrugs*

If it is a reference he made up? After watching this bunch yesterday... I can see where he would get that and if I were confined with a whole slew of these HG's I think I'd feel the same way as I started to pull my hair out.

---> Sidenote: I wonder how many of the few hairs that poor guy has left has flown out of his head in the past couple days? His bald spot may be significantly larger by the end of the season if he remains for the long haul.

D-R-A-M-A! Maybe he should rephrase and call it the Drama Dome? LOL. ☺

Carolyn... That whole gangster/mob referencing thing was inferring that Jesse is getting his lil peon minions to get THEIR hands dirty rather than the *ahem/chokes* mob boss (Jessie).

That was actually a pretty quick, witty, reference that impressed me. Their observations were incredibly spot on as confirmed by that reference. *giggling*

July 12, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Is Braden still the backdoor plan?

I'm a little lost this first week of BB. On the road, so I have to do a catchup when I get home.

As usual, Caro's blog gets me through.

July 12, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Anonymous 7:59 AM said...
Did lydia really say "Chima used her rape story for sympathy"!!!


I have yet to find ANY feed where Lydia says ANYTHING about Chima telling her rape story to gain sympathy.

so the answer is: no

July 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm back, and there's a new top post underway :)

July 12, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Jane, you go girl! Nice post!

July 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous ScottDish said...

Hey Kevin...Casey and Lydia's disgusting comments about Chima's tragic event that happened were on Big Brother After Dark last night. Believe me, it happened, and it made me ill to think they could act this lousy to treat Chima like that.

July 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below