;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 10, 2009

Afternoon Report

12:04pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown! Please go inside and close the sliding glass door. The house guests file back inside to discover a dictionary. The brains are immediately drawn to it. :)

***12:pm BBT Don't forget!! BB Express Lunch is happening right now on Superpass! The number to call in and chat with Chelsia, Missy and their Special Guests is: 877-576-3348

They decide to take turns studying the dictionary.

12:11pm BBT
HoH
Chima & Natalie

Chima heads up to HoH with it, and figures since turtles are what BB mentioned, that's what she'd better study. Natalie mentions that Laura said she knows a lot about turtles and runs off to get her.

CUT TO:
IceRoom
12:13pm BBT
Natalie & Russell
Russell: Those girls think they can come up, rub me and get my vote. (laughs)
Natalie: Oh, I know...
Russell: Did Jessie say anything last night when they came up to me and rubbed me down?
Natalie: (whispers low)

CUT TO:
12:23pm BBT
Ronnie joins Natalie and Chima up in HoH and tells them, we need to get Lydia out. SHe's gunning for you guys.
Natalie: I know she's gunning for me. 100%, I know it.
Chima: Lydia told me, the people who shoulda gone up shoulda been you and Michelle.
Lydia: Everybody's gunning for everybody.

Quite a few of the HGs told Jessie he should put the 2 HGs who dropped 1st up.

Ronnie: Braden said, "I don't care who goes home. I just wanna stir things up."

Chima says that Braden has money and doesn't care about winning. He just wants a tv show out of this.

Ronnie: If Casey wins HoH next week, my ass is on the block.
Chima: Why would he vote to keep me then?
Natalie: Just becasue that's what the house wants.

Ronnie, Chima and Natalie are talking about their alliance. They talk about how they'll protect each other if they win HoH, and Ronnie tells them if they want to throw it to him, so they don't get blood on their hands, he's cool with that too.

Natalie guns for Jeff as the next to be evicted.

12:31pm BBT
Chima decides that she's had enough studying. They all agree that BB wouldn't be that literal. Kevin comes up as a subject, and they agree he's against them... then Michelle - they believe she will go with the team, as Natalie says, "She was so relieved and so grateful not to be put up, and she was the 1st to come up and thank Jessie."

Chima: What about Laura?

Natalie gives Laura the ok nod. She doesn't completely trust her, but she thinks they can trust her on this vote.

Chima is bothered by Lydia's "trying to use her feminine wiles."

Russell: The thing is this: nobody knows about our alliance, and everyone knows about theirs (Jeff, Jordan, Lydia, Kevin).

Chima: I can't wait til Lydia leaves, and we can tell him Lydia said he was expendable.

Ronnie agrees strongly, but doesn't want to do it now, as it would just stir up drama. They agree.

They discuss Casey. Natalie tells them that Casey told her he would prefer to keep Lydia, and that he's said negative things about her... Ronnie says Lydia was talking smack about Chima... Ronnie tells them that Lydia said, "I want Natalie's ass out the door."

Ronnie: She's just trying to cause dissension amongst the ranks. She is a snake in the grass. As a person outside this house, she might be completely cool to talk to, but in this game, she is a snake in the grass.

Chima and Natalie are peeved.

2pm BBT
I've been listening in for the past 90 minutes, as I've been helping on an edit of our new BB Alum's first blog post.. just with placing the photos - she's more than capable of writing all by herself. ;) Nothing earth-shattering in the house... just trying to learn them all and figure out who is really alligned with who at this point.

Before the feeds cut to fishies at 2pm BBT, Jeff, Jordan and Lydia are in the Spa Room, and Jeff says, "We are a house divided," to which Jordan replies, "You know it!"

Sounds like Big Brother to me. ;)

2:08pm BBT
Feeds are Back

Jordan continues rubbing Jeff's back in the Spa Room, while talking to Braden and Lydia.

It's idle chatter and flirtation. Jordan's spelling things on Jeff's back...


CUT TO:
2:25pm BBT
Pool Room
Braden, Lydia and Jeff

They're dishing about the others... Lydia continues to advance her offensive about Chima wanting the men out. Jeff mentions that he's not trusting Russell, because he wont even be honest with him about hanging out with Jessie, and the two of them work out together and eat together constantly.

Lydia: I do not wanna be the 1st one. I wanna stay!
Braden: You're staying forever.
Lydia: What would Michael Phelps do?? That's what I wanna know.
Braden: Phelps? He'd just put his head down and go for it.

Jordan enters with a Heyyyy... Braden moves in for a snuggle with Lydia, who strokes his back.

Jordan: Just tryin' to have some fun...
Braden: That's what it's all about...
Lydia: But then there's the fun suckers in here who suck the fun out of everything...
Braden: We call them bottom feeders.

The room is rather somber. PoV is on the brain.


CUT TO:
2:32pm BBT
Storage Room
Laura & Ronnie

Laura's telling Ronnie that she was told he was gunning for her and that she told them she had no problem with him. He says he's glad they're having this talk then...

Ronnie: Is that the only time you've heard my name mentioned.
Laura: Yeah.
Ronnie: You only compliment me, and I only compliment you, and why would you get rid of someone who...
Laura: Right.. I mean, I'm not floating by any means.. I don't see myself as the biggest threat. You're just the only name that was thrown to me.. The only name.
Ronnie: I'm so glad we're having this talk. I don't get where that's coming from, cause I haven't talked to Jessie even once.
Laura: Oh, I know, me neither. I'm bervous to see if one of them wins. Just know that I'm not coming after you. We're in the same situation.
Ronnie: At the end of the day, I've been myself the entire time. I'm extremely open, and I'm easy to talk to. The people who you have to be wary of are the people who're gonna just tell you whatever you wanna hear.

2:37pm BBT -
BB: Jessie, please go to the DR.

2:38pm BBT
Storage Room
Jessie & Ronnie

Ronnie: They are tight.. Jordan, Lydia, Jeff, Braden.. Casey's a wild card.. I don't know what's gonna happen...

Ronnie asks Jessie about Laura.

Jessie: Whether or not she's comin' after you, I don't know.

Jessie leaves, and Ronnie says to camera,

Ronnie: Who knows who to believe in this house?

*** Not I!!!

CUT TO:
2:48pm BBT

Spa Room
Russell, Laura, Ronnie

Russell's playing with Laura's hair and rubbing her back.

Ronnie thinks the PoV comp is fast approaching, because Jessie got called to the DR, and Jessie said that this was probably it.

CUT TO:
2:50pm BBT
RED ROOM

Jessie: Seriously, they took that shirt that I just had on.
Natalie: The DR? Did you ask?
Jessie: Yeah, it's not like they're gonna tell me anything.

Talk turns to Casey, and can they trust him. Whispers. They're under the covers.

Jessie: Roll over. I don't wanna look at the back of your head.

Natalie rolls over to face him.

BB: Jessie, Natalie, do not obstruct your microphones.
Jessie: (laughing) I can't believe Chima picked you for her PoV.
Natalie: (laughing) I know! But she knows I'm not gonna take her down.

Jessie: Are you sure Chima's straight with you?
Natalie: 100%.

Both are expressing concerns about Russell.

Natalie: What is he saying about Chima?
Jessie: That he and I are the 2 strongest guys and she wants us out of here.
Natalie: No way. I trust her like I trust you. I don't feel she's doing that. but Lydia.. uch..
Jessie: As much as you can hear them, they can hear you...

***Jessie - How many BB11 women are you planning on snuggling with?

Natalie: Ya know what I kinda wanna see? Jeff win the PoV, just to see where his loyalties are. Cuz he said, if I win, I'm not gonna take Lydia off, but he also said, he's not really playing to win.

Jessie disparages Jeff's ability to win anything.

CUT TO:
Spa Room
Chima, Ronnie, Laura
3:30pm
BB: Lydia, please come to the Diary Room

***PoV soon, please!

CUT TO:
3:42pm

Idle chatter...

BB: Jessie, please come to the Diary Room.

***BB, Please Call Casey, the host, so we know it's happening.



CUT TO:
3:50pm BBT

Lydia comes down from the HoH room, carrying the dictionary. Ronnie is at the counter and calls out to her asking, "were you up there with Jessie," "No." "What's wrong?" "Nothing." He tells her she looks upset.

Lydia enters the pool room and mocks his question to her.


Pool Room

Jordan, Braden, Jeff.. Lydia enters with the dictionary.

Lydia: I'm checking if my name's in here...

She finds it and the definition.

They call Ronnie in. Conversation turns to how the tension increased dramatically in the house after the noms.

Ronnie engages the others with some Chima ribbing... Apparently she referred to the Ice Room as the Torture Chamber.

Casey joins in too... Light conversation and laughter prevails.

***I hereby nominate Jeff as yummy hunk of the summer. Hopefully, this does not doom him to 4th out.

4:38pm BBT - The feeds went to fishies... It's only been 5 minutes, so I'm not calling it yet, but here's hoping we have a PoV comp afoot!

4:45pm BBT
Feeds are back. Braden and Ronnie are playin chess upstairs. Jessie's a chess watcher. Kevin and Casey are chatting across the counter. Lydia's looking sad, but fully dressed, made up and ready for a non-physical comp.

Lydia's telling Kevin how Braden just did an energy healing on her...


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7







Permalink







102 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie is noticing things have been moved around.

July 10, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Jane, so agree about Jesse. He appears even worse this time. Like he is soooo much better because he has been there before. Driving me crazy!!! Hopefully some of the girls will just not fall over themselves trying to get to him and they will be smart and vote him out right away!!

July 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger jane said...

So who is on who's side? I can't figure it out.

July 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Nice! Eric is on bb express lunch. I've missed his sense of humor. New term of the summer... boogering :P

July 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

carolyn, i think that was laura in the ice room with russell not natalie!

July 10, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the blonds.

I hate the girl with the laugh because shes horrible shes just annoying her laugh i have to change the feed when she laughs couldn't watch some of the after dark.

July 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Found the gag real from bb10 and damn its funny!

July 10, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

Ok, so who does everyone like and dislike?

I love Lydia. I find her funny and witty and enjoyable to watch.

I like Michele. She's very sweet and quiet. I think she's going to fly under the radar.

I said this a zillion times last night, but Natalie.....not a fan at all. There is something super sneaky about her.

I'm not a Jordan fan.

Russell....MEH!

Not a fan of Chima

Braden is OK. He's amusing to watch because he's a doof.

Jeff blends into the wallpaper

If Laura's boobies weren't so huge, you wouldn't notice her either.

Casey is OK.

Am I missing anyone? I would like to forget about Jessie.

July 10, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

kelly - thank you

jane - see the spinning head? it's mine. ;)

wendylady - HI :)

Bethra - Hi you!!

I'll be back in just a few... gotta reboot real quick.

July 10, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Hum, I'm not as impressed with Ronnie as I expected. He doesn't know the art of open ears and shut mouth, which you would think such a connoisseur would know. I don't need to say everything turns on a dime, and all this badmouthing can only come back to haunt him. ("Lydia is a snake," famous last words).

It's interesting how many say they are going to lay low the first few weeks and just watch, and then immediately get entangled. I'm pleased with Michele sticking with her under the radar approach.

I'm thinking that maybe Ronnie is not such a brain after all. Chima is a train wreck, but that's something else.

July 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Kvothe said...

I'm kinda starting to lose respect for Ronnie.

July 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger StardustSteph86 said...

Meh, I'm kind of annoyed. I wanted to like Lydia but her....rampage on the men is annoying and desperate. Not a fan of this, and I definitely don't want to see that all season.....

July 10, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger jane said...

And what's the deal with Natalie? Is everyone named Natalie on BB as smart as a stump? And the Jessie mini-me thing is just odd.

I miss Dr. Will, Eric, Dan, and anyone with an IQ higher than my dog. (Is that rude? Talk to the hand).

July 10, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't trust Nat-- It surprised me that noone question her drinking last night when she is supposed to be only 18. Thought someone would notice and question her age.

July 10, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Jordan is reminding me more and more of Nat which is not good at all cause Nat was dirty and not in the good way.

Ronnie is starting to grow on me - but there are still moments where he is scary - like when he is excited he is over the top.

Chima - not a fan.

Lydia is firing too soon and i think she will end up pulling a Brian which sucks cause i like her.

Still expecting man lovin from the 2 muscleheads - the way they look at each other - theres some love in those eyes.

Casey reminds me of the guys i use to know in school back when Vanilla Ice first came out......now what do they call those types??!!!......oh i remember a cracker or 5 star w@nker.

Surfer boy reminds me of Sean Penn's character from Fast Times At Ridgemont High - makes me feel old :(

Laura - diva snooty cow

Natalie - i really do not like her attitude at all.

Still love Kevin!

Michelle and Jeff are laying low so far so no good read on them.

July 10, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

It looks like the brains and athletes have aligned (except Jeff). Hate to see that since they're gunning for Lydia but I like Michelle and Ronnie so maybe I should trust their instincts.

So far, Russell hasn't bugged me as much as I thought he would. Can't believe I'm into this so much already. LOL

July 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger David B said...

busy at work so i cant turn up the audio but i pop a look at the feeds when I can. still waiting for the first eviction before i chose sides or faves. see how they all align after the first one gits the BOOT

July 10, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Branch said...

I really don't like Natalie, AT ALL. And Ronnie is getting on my nerves a bit. But did anyone hear when they were talking about sundays episode on the premiere? They said "And another twist will shock the house" what twistt?

July 10, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

I always kind of hate this part..you know getting used to the new houseguests. Figuring out who's who, who likes who etc..etc..
So far for me:
Lydia: I want to like her and don't really want to see her go yet. But the whole hanging on the guys...not into that. Desperate and annoying for sure.
Chima: I like her personality so far. But (and this is going to sound mean) but I just can't look at her. Her eye make-up and lipstick. It's just way too over the top for me.
Natalie: She does seem like a sneaky little thing, doesn't she? I don't like her right now.
Michelle- I like her lay-low mentality. It's working I think.
Jeff-hello eye candy. :D
Laura-can't form an opinion on her just yet.
Braden- annoying
Ronnie-needs to keep his mouth shut or he's going to be in big trouble.
Russel-blah
Kevin: so far I like him
Jordan: eh
Casey: could be entertaining. maybe
Jessie: refreshingly familiar in a group of people we don't already "know"
did i miss anyone?

July 10, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Jane, love the mini-me comment ... it is just bizarre! I really thought I was going to like Lydia, but I think she took off outta the gate a bit to early. Too much gaming going on, it's gonna kick her in the butt. I think if she had stayed cool, like she looks, she could've pull this one out but now I'm not so sure.

July 10, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH! I hate not having the feeds!!!

Thanks Carolyn for the updates.

July 10, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

So I've heard more than 1 person say they don't trust Ronnie. He's been too vocal too quick. I don't think he'll be around much longer. Russell told natalie he had no use for Ronnie anymore, Lydia says she's not trusting of him and I think there was someone else. Ugh, funny how the ones you liked in interviews and first impressions change after the feeds go live. LOL

July 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

For anyone interested in a good giggle look for a vid on utube called Dave Grohl & Will Ferrell - Leather And Lace - not sure if we r allowed to post links but if you have troubles finding it send me a msg and i'll send it to ya.

July 10, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my carolyn, im not feeling good today,im very very tired but i wanted to tell u i love you and thank u again so much for all u do..i hope you know how much i appreciate your hard work and all u do to make big brother such an amazing and fun gathering...:) Please always know that u are dearly appreciated and im sending u all my smiles and hugs...i will try to stay up for bb after dark but i think my body has plans to sleep..my levels were really off today and my injections doubled so they did me in...:) btw..im not too thrilled with the majority of the houseguests...im not sure who i like just yet but when i feel better we can chat about the house and all the craziness...:) god bless to u and your helpers here...:) love love love bree

July 10, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Chenzoo said...

"you know... whats her name? Appleoney?" - Jordan

July 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not getting ANYTHING from Kevin. He's a decent snark… but on valium for the most part

July 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

(u know who emailed me - writing back now) ;)

July 10, 2009 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Kendall7 said...

Hey Carolyn,

I am so happy CO has taken to e-mailing you. I use to look at other BB blogs before I found this one. Yours is truly the best because it is so easy to follow and neat! So What does everyone think is CO the chenbot?

July 10, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Tracy Rae said...

Do tell, Carolyn!

July 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Bonniegirl said...

WendyLady, you crack me up!!
"Still expecting man lovin from the 2 muscleheads - the way they look at each other - theres some love in those eyes" had me crackin up. And about Casey. Totally hysterical
Hope the email from you know who was a good one Carolyn! Let us know :-)

July 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Thanks Bonnie!

I can be a pretty funny lady when not on my meds!! Unfortunatly its not often.


Hoping you let us in on the goodies of the email Carolyn!!

July 10, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I love watching the HG's that just lay low at the beginning. Funny... during the first couple weeks of Big Brother, there really are only two cliques:

1. The sh*t talkers/stirrers.

2. The barely noticed.

With that, for now, I am impressed with Kevin. ☺

July 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

none yet... as soon as I can say anything, i will. :)

there is one thing I can say, based upon a certain read and still un-responded to message i sent to someone else a while back, i believe the tip may be quite accurate.

time will tell. :)

July 10, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

ooooh *chinhands* anticipating future flurries of CO activity on BBDish?

July 10, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I am having trouble getting a feel for this gang! They are talking in circles more than any previous cast. I hope after the "Sunday" twist things will liven up. I to fear that Lydia is this years Brian and that makes me sad.

July 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

(u know who emailed me - writing back now) ;)


CO knows where to send, and who is the VERY BEST!

Just got caught up after errands. Why does decent foundation and lipstick have to be so damn expensive? Two items and I need to make $25 tonight just to break even for the weekend.

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Kendall7 said...

OK....I'm calling it right here right now... there will be major "booger" between Jeff and Jordan! Let's just hope they don't forget about the feeds.

July 10, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous ~Acasha~ said...

Hey Everyone! I'm sooo excited to spend another season with yall. Thanks to Carolyn and everyone else here at the Dish!

Side Note: Is anyone having problems with the blog page loading today??


In regards to the cast:

I luv, luv, luv Lydia, and it makes me sad that she is on the block and probably going home this week. BOOOOO!

I can't stand Jessie, same as the last time...he is just ugh...lol.

July 10, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Kendall7 said...

Speaking of "booger"...does anyone know if Ollie and April are still an item? hopefully we'll get an update sometime this season!

July 10, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm not sure who I like and dislike in the house anymore. Some are falling far down the list very quickly.

On the men's side:

Ronnie has completely fallen from my graces. That puts him at #6, just above Jessie, who will always bring up the rear at #7. #1 as of this minute seems to be Jeff, and OMG even Braden has jumped up a notch or so. Not to #2 but up there.

Females:

I still have to work on putting them in their places so to speak. :-O But Boobs is still low on the list. So is Natalie, so is Chima and the PhD. Who does that leave? Guess that leaves Jordan and Lydia.

Lydia has GOT to win this PoV which since they just called girly legs to the DR, I believe may be starting now.

Hope it's a short PoV so I will know the results before I start the transformation and head into the wonderful world of drag.

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

Did anyone catch on FB about Sheila giving her dog away? She posted on a status message that she needed to find a home for Kitty.

Hmmm....

For someone who was watched all the seasons of Big Brother, Ronnie is being pretty stupid. He's playing all sides. Just keep your mouth shut and your ears open.

Anyone notice the 4 small camera shots below the feeds are faster than the main camera. You see someone walk into a minute before on the camera below then they do on the main one. LOL.

July 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Thisismyname said...

Ronnie is so "run tell dat".....

he just sprits around telling everyone everything....

i don't think he is doing what he needs to do to build a real good alliance....

i think he may be "brian-ing" himself out early with his behaviour.

IMHO!!

July 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

LOL @ Gaytor!! You my dear are priceless!!

July 10, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

eff Ronnie & Laura & Natalie

Chima's not incredibly pleasant but whutevz.

Jordan is the BEST. plunging vneck anyone? om nom

Me and Jessie have a love/hate thing right now.

Michele & Kevin are well positioned I think.

Lydia's game is bonkers bc she cries all over everybody & is a c*cktease.

Everyone else can diaf (jk) I haven't gotten a great read on the rest yet… but I'm cruising on live feed

July 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kendall7! "Let's just hope they don't forget about the feeds."

Please!!! Let them forget ALL about them. At least Jeff is good eye candy and I would like to see MUCH more of him. But I adore cheap thrills. :-p~~

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thank you Becky aka mom aka tata!

I'm not really priceless but so far no one has bid enough to actually get me. ;-)

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

So much for PoV starting. We now have Chima and Jessie in bed and whispering.

He was only called to the DR so they could take his shirt. Not sure what was on it, but someone made a decision. Thought they couldn't talk about DR sessions no matter what. Too bad BB didn't bust him on that one. Are they playing favorites so soon? Methinks it's already happening.

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I stand and correct myself. He is in bed with Natalie. Basically the same thing.

:o)

July 10, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I wonder what Michelle is thinking at home, watching her protege with Jessie, all snug as a bug in a rug? Are we sure this is a new season??

July 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - I was just thinking that!!!

July 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

Ooh that Natalie keeps lying about her age. I don't even understand the point of doing that.

July 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I *will* get used to doing 35 things at once again within a week. :)

i will. i will.

July 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Afternoon everyone. Just checking in before I head off to work. Sounds like Ronnie is pulling a Brian. He might not be first out but he won't last long I think.

Jesse seems as paranoid as ever. The guy isn't even on the block and he's freaking out and babbling all over the place. When he does get nommed he will implode again, oh joy.

Well it seems pretty quiet for now. Probably after POV fireworks will go off. Something to read later.

Bye for now.

July 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Noes Natalie remind anyone else of Michelle from season 10? Especially the way she's always hanging around Jessie? Not to mention her scrunchie curly hairdo.

July 10, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Jamison said...

OK, my 1st impressions are way off. Obviously, they'll change again. My first night ever w/ live feeds and I was up forever! Paid for it this morning.

It seems like no one likes Natalie but I'm digging her, Michelle & Laura. M & L seem to be laying pretty low. Really didn't think I was gonna like L but I do so far. Thought I would love Lydia but was pretty disheartened by her actions w/ the men. Just seemed very high school.

Still love Casey & Russell...maybe Kevin...hasn't done much. That may be a smart thing.

I KNOW that i'm in the minority here. That's ok. I'm sure my opinion will change a 1000x this week!

July 10, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger jane said...

What was AG thinking? He makes good television? They must have a large demographic in a coma. He too dumb to make good anything, except puffy muscles. IMHO recasting Jessie is an insult to us all.

Can you imagine if it were Brian instead? Even Jessica, who's not exactly a brain trust. So sad.

I always have a problem with the first week. I have to get over the hump. And I'm not just talking about Jessie!

July 10, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, what the hell is a floater?! Define it for me, please. I think it means, "I don't like you and I can't think of anything actually nasty to say."

Jessie and mini-me, shave my brain!

July 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous SRV said...

"***Jessie - How many BB11 women are you planning on snuggling with?"

So...its OK for Lydia to flirt with all the guys but not OK for Jesse to flirt with the girls?

July 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehehehe

July 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Jessie's shirt was one of those "Property of Jesus Christ" shirts. I noticed when he was whispering to Ronnie in the storage room and was kinda surprised they let him have it.

Ronnie is rather disappointing me.

July 10, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger David B said...

Okay finally some peace and quiet in an empty library. Listening to the feeds for a bit.

July 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

OMGoodness! Carolyn, you put up the pic of Jordon showing off her hoochie coochie!


Laughing so hard it hurts!

July 10, 2009 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I need a pep talk guys! Have I gotten too old for this? I find them so insipid and shallow this season it hurts my brain. High school kids I know are far brighter and more substantial. Hell, I know third graders who could blow these brain dead losers out of the water. Am I loosing my addiction?

I want my addiction!! HELP.

July 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

Cris, I'm feeling the same way about Ronnie. Big disappointment.

July 10, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Jamison, I'm in the minority with you. I thought I'd like Lydia but not impressed with the flirtie stuff, Jordan's voice gets on my last nerve. Ronnie talks wayyyy too much.

Laura doesn't bother me like I was sure she would and not hating Braden and Russell as I assumed. LOL.

This house. These people. This game!

July 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

wendylady - hehehe - i gave her a courtesy/modesty stamp in just the right spot. ;)

jane - hang in there, kiddo.

July 10, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm considering watching porn for the intellectual stimulation ...

July 10, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

You are never too old for BB Jane - but i do agree with you that this bunch are hard to like and even harder to root for.

I'm even starting to dislike Lydia now cause she is acting like a whiny 2 yr old..........i hope that at some point there will be that ahhhh haaaa moment where i will find the right person to root for!

July 10, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Is there some new rule that says the nominees have to wear silly little headbands? Lydia and Chima are both wearing them. I'm truly not trying to be mean but the first time I saw Chima w/hers all I could think about was "Latoya Jackson wannabe"

They are probably really in style and I'm just showing my age. LOL

July 10, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie! I see your going after me fixing things... Thank you! =) I at least managed to center the pics now just not the title. Soon enough I might do it right. lol
xoxo

July 10, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Carolyn.

Thanks for your updates and caps... it keeps us up to date when not around. I think I may stay off the comment section again, and just wanted to let you know.

I have no favorites at this point... a couple I like less than the rest. Unlike last year I hope to not see all my faves leave early. See good and bad in all, as always. The Libra way.

Have fun.

Anybody else wish the fun stuff happens while AD is on?

July 10, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Tella - :) Thanks.

July 10, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Here here!! I second your nomination !!! Jeff really is a cutie with those eyes and cheeky yet sweet smile of his.

July 10, 2009 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wendy
hehe :) thanks for noticing that! :)

July 10, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lydia

Jordan is alright

Jeff I like because he is with Lydia so far

I really like Kevin

I like Casey

Jessie is ofcourse a tool

I don't like Natalie

Not a fan of Russell

I wanted to like Ronnie but he's against Lydia so I can't

Chima I hope she goes home

I think I like Michele

Braden is ok

Laura not sure about yet

I think that's everyone. I'm super stoked about another season. I'm so addicted!!!

July 10, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger David B said...

Some make a big deal out of peep shots, I don't see the fascination. If you want it just go find it. Theres plenty out there and a quick google gets it. I am more into BB for the strategy and the personalities. And yes, I read the articles to!

July 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger ResaRae said...

how many have to agree before we can decide to make it official? cause damn...too bad i'm married :(

July 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

I don't hate Braden like I thought I would. Maybe because one of my friends is friends with him, so I'm now biased, lol. But he's really not that bad.

Chima's makeup scares me.

July 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I'll 3rd, 4th and 5th the Jeff nom!

Come on POV! Lydia's needs to win and cheer up.

Boy I wish we could have seen the first days in the house to know what really went on and how the animosity started!

July 10, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Bethra - I agree on the not hating Braden...

~*~


OK.. It's official - Jeff's the BB11 Hunk :)

July 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

Caro,

His video made him out to be a total tool and numbskull....the first impression was bad. But now that he's in the house, chatting and hanging out. He's fine. It's just like my first impression of Dan last season. I thought he was arrogant and a jerk. But he proved to be the opposite.

I'm glad to see Michele is up and about. YAY!

July 10, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Carolyn
i hereby 2nd your nomination for Jeff as the Hottie Hunk of the summer!

July 10, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Hum, maybe my brain is just numb, but is Ronnie doing a good job of being a chameleon and changing personalities completely for the group he is working?

July 10, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Bethra - precisely the same for me.

July 10, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jane - i believe you are correct.

July 10, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Kendall7 said...

Jeff...Yummy! He is delicious! I just hope he stays for a loong time so I can watch him!

July 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Jeff is HOT. Definitely gets my vote for best looking male of this season. Hands down.

I'm not really minding Braden so far and I really expected to hate him.

I've seen very little of Kevin or Michelle on the feeds so don't have an opinion of them yet.

I was wondering about AG's tweet about the sorest loser ever. Are we pretty sure it's Chima?

For those that say they aren't liking this cast. You need to give it a little time. I always have this warming up period.. Takes me a few days to readjust to the new people.

July 10, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger ResaRae said...

carolyn, are you still doing the free advertising for indepentant businesses? can I email you about it?

July 10, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a matter of time before Ronnie gets all caught up. You can't play all sides.

July 10, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

resa rae - definitely - you can message me on facebook.com/bbdish or email me at dishchicks at yahoo dot com.

July 10, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it they have for slop this year. Anyone know?

July 10, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I am so annoyed with Ronnie and his secret alliance with Jessie,Russell, Natalie and Chima.

He so full of crap when he says that he has no allegiance to anyone or is in any alliance..Grrr!

Did anyone expect this from him?

Please win Lydia..please please please *crosses fingers*

July 10, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hate the game, not the player. ;)

July 10, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Andrea in CA said...

Just got caught up w/ everything... whew! Shoot i wanted Brian back in the house. Oh well...
I wanted Alex back in the house too Carolyn... Sheila? whyyyyyy lol
I like Lydia sux if she's gonna pull a Brian too

July 10, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Syn928 said...

Fishies! Kinda makes me want to try some Tiger Barbs again, they are fun to watch in groups, but I don't think this tank has enough, they will start picking each other off. Hmmm, maybe that's a metaphor, lol.

I think Ronnie is being an excellent chameleon, because it's making me a little nauseous because I had such hope for him.

I'm so hoping the confidence that Natalie, Jessie, Chima, and Laura are showing proves to be their undoing.

Long fishie time ... let's hope the POV is underway.

July 10, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Andrea in CA said...

And its about time someone close to home comes on the show... Russell-Walnut Creek Cali!

July 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I can't say i've ever hated a bb player deep down. A lot of them have annoyed me/grossed me out/made me wonder if they were dropped several times on their heads and some have out right disgusted me but i don't think hate came into play. I save all my hate for my ex :0)

Amazingly enough even Jessie isn't annoying me as bad SO far anyway.

July 10, 2009 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I was thinking about Jessie - if I remember correctly, he didn't go off the deep end last time til he was on the block.

July 10, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Yeesh he went ballistic when he was on the block - complete spazz attack.

July 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

One question :

Is Jessie on the can when he's talking to Russell?

July 10, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I think I can smell it from here



"WHEW! Do not go in there"!

July 10, 2009 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post everyone :)

ReporterX is at the helm :)

See ya soon!!

July 10, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below