;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 7, 2009

Not Very Live Show

While we wait on the critters & their Have - Have Not Comp, it's Jun time!!! :) yayyy!! First time I've smiled and laughed since the drilling & hammering began at 8am this morning...

She's not just the winner of BB4... She's a dishchick! ;p

Enjoy!

by Jun Song

Ahhh, the sights and sounds of Live Eviction Night. My senses were overwhelmed last evening. But maybe that’s because I’m allergic to cats and I was hanging out with a guy I might like, and he had two cats. I almost died. Sigh. The things I do for lust.



But yeah (this is NOT “But First”), there’s always so much to take in on Thursday night episodes. Then WHY was it so hard not to fast forward last night?! The HGs looked and sounded miserable, and they were totally bringing me down! The footage CBS put together was great, but the HGs live were DEPRESSING! Was it just me? No right? Tell me someone out there agrees with me.



Nevertheless, I took this wonderful song and butchered it:



Hey there dear HGs what's it like in Studio City, I'm a thousand miles away…
But guys tonight you all look pretty, yes you do (minus Natalie), Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

Oh it's what you do to me…Oh it's what you do to me…Oh it's what you do to me…Oh it's what you do to me…What Jeff does to me

Hey there dear HGs, I know times are getting hard…But just believe me guys, someday I'll pay the bills with this here blog…We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would (without slop)…My word is good

Oh it's what you do to me…Oh it's what you do to me…Oh it's what you do to me…Oh it's what you do to me…What Russell does to me

And a big THANK YOU to the genius who included that “Can I touchicus?” soundbyte. Whoever it was, call me, I’d like to thank you in person. Purrrr.



My dear, dear and precious dear Jordan still makes my heart melt. I love that what you see is what you get. After watching Chima’s head spin like Linda Blair, Jordan says “That girl is sassy.” Um, wow.



I guess it depends on where you grew up, but “sassy” is not what a NYer would use to describe Chima’s display of battle with Russell. I’m just gonna leave it there, cuz I’ve fought all types of girls growing up the only Korean on the lower east side of manhattan in the 80s. I know how to handle the Chimas.



All these fights are really bad. Why would it ever be necessary (in the BB House let alone in real life) to be up in someone’s face yelling and cursing? If someone put their hands on someone I loved then I might think about it. But watching that kind of sh*t makes me uncomfortable so I can’t imagine what it’s like to sit there in person. But the thing is all the HGs are so nonchalant about it! BB has changed so much.



CHENBOT: SIGH. She looked great didn’t she? Pregnancy does suit her, she looks softer (except that nose of hers, um, darling take it easy with the work you’ve been getting done) and really happy. But what’s with them making her get up from her seat and march over to the other side of the stage? And then she does this little standing in place marching thing?! Did anyone else catch that? Bizarre! It’s so 90s! But maybe she just needed to pee.



Speaking of peeing, I was laughing so friggin’ hard watching Ronnie interrupting Jeff and Jordan’s playtime. He’s got like no tact! HAHA. I believe all Jeff wanted to do was makeout with Jordan so I don’t know why he was calling Ronnie a cockadoodledoo-blocker. I mean, my Jeff wouldn’t want more would he?! Would he?!



JESSIE: Ugh, I wish Chenbot had never asked him about being a have-not. When he speaks I get this weird feeling in my tummy like someone’s about to embarrass me. His answer was so lame and so drawn out. It’s like me saying in response to everything: “Well, I’m Korean, I can eat/do/say/have just about anything.” Blah, blah, blah, boring.



I will say though, I’m Korean and I would have taken that squid and squash and made at least a dozen different dishes. Try me.



The winner of COOP DEETOT! Oh, Coup d’Etat. Jeff, you’re not crazy. You are amazing.



Who is NOT amazing?! Natalie. Natalie’s “I never had any ill will against you…” WTF was that?! Ronnie: “And…be quiet…” was the HIGHLIGHT of my night last night. That sh*t was funny. Come on. It was. After carefully studying Natalie a bit more, I have come to the conclusion that she probably had ADD and/or other behavioral disorders throughout her life (but not ever close to being diagnosed with mild autism or anything, because I have children in my life with autism and I know how serious it is). But seriously, her weird head bobbing and inconsistencies in the diary room and in a group setting makes me think “oh, déjà vu, I’ve seen this before…”



MICHELE: Her farewell message was amazing. The poor girl always looks SO uncomfortable whenever she speaks, but her goodbye to Ronnie “Ronnie, I hate you!” was superb. She made me laugh out loud while I finished my Ben & Jerry’s.



Oh Wahhhh, Jessie didn’t win HOH. He’s such a sore loser. Did anyone find it funny when the HOH question came up and Chenbot had to say “ain’t?!” That was precious.



Sigh, Chima’s won HOH, I knew it. The only thing I could think about though was whether or not she would tie that string to the HOH key around her head at some point? Like am I missing a major fashion trend this summer? Am I supposed to be walking around with shit tied around my head? My grandma used to do that when she had a headache, but I always told her she looked like a North Korean protester.



Eenie meenie miney mo! Natalie, you need to get your ass a makeover fo sho!



PS: In lieu of a BB visual, I’ve decided to cough up some baby / childhood photos. GAYtor, are you happy? SYN, this is for you too, so you can see what beautiful children we can produce. Love you!






Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for these blog, Jun! It is so nice that you take out the time to write them. Also, I always agree with you on everything! Haha, Keep it up! (And yes, listening to Jessie speak IS embarrassing)

August 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Ms. Little said...

I lurve you Jun!!! Come on already! You need your own show.

August 7, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

JUN BUG! Darling! Why don't YOU have a talk show???? Girl you have me rollin on tha floor fo sho!

Lotsa love girl, you are so damn adorable! :)

August 7, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Jun - Thank you for a good giggle today - always love you take on the Hgs!

August 7, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jun.... i believe the "ive never had any ill will against you" comment was made by Michele not Natalie.... and thatss y He answered that way....

I am positive it was Michele that said that and not Natalie...

Right?

~>> Abi <<~

August 7, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, sadly, think it was Michele who made the "ill will" comment. As much as Natalie annoys us all, and we may all wish it was HER being told to be quiet...

Love the blog Jun!

August 7, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

You were cute as a baby as you are gorgeous now Jun!!

And you're right. It was very depressing live. Though we were roaring it up at a double whammy. Jeff the COOP DEETOT, and Ronnie the DE COOP EETATED! hahaha

August 7, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I believe it was Natalie...

and she was stepping on his grand planned exit line, so he shushed her.

August 7, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just took a live-feed break, and went down to the TiVo...it was definately Michele who made the comment. The camera pans up and you can see her mouth moving.

I don't think he woulda been that sharp with nat

August 7, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Cute pics Jun! Love hearing from ya too!

And I know! Jordan was so funny with the sassy remark.

August 7, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Was anyone else a little disappointed with Jeff's reaction to getting the CDT? I thought he'd be more excited and give a better shout out to America.

August 7, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

It was Michele that made the "no ill will" comment.

August 7, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

As usual Jun you have me almost peeing my pants from laughing so hard!! Thanks!!!

August 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, I just watched Ronnie's exit 10 times, it was def Michelle who spoke to him.

August 7, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Rhonda, YES I was disappointed with Jeff's reaction, but perhaps he was just in shock. And not to mention he's a guy. Guys don't get as excited as us girlies do ;-)

August 7, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New TOp POst!!!

August 7, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Dang it...just posted in wrong thread... Oh well
Hi Everyone - Good Afternoon.
Feeds just came back & J/J/L were in kitchen talking music icons. Lydia asked who would be some icons you'd love to meet. Jeff says McCartney & Lydia definitely reacted to it. Feed 1 4:35... she looked down & then looked back up & said "yeah, cuz he's somebody who started rock n' roll"....interesting....she totally may have been a nanny for his daughter....anyone know if it's been confirmed for sure...

Oh yeah, also saw Ross' interview w/ Ronnie. Genie...GREAT JOB!!! You sounded awesome & Ronnie's answer was good...And I totally love Ross Matthews. He is such a doll...He cracks me up all the time...

Jun, as usual your blog rocks...
You have such a knack of picking out the right quirks of these HG's...of course they do give you lots to work with...Keep it coming Girl....P.S. Loved your baby/childhood photos, they're adorable...Totally agree that you & Syn would make beautiful babies....

August 7, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Jun, gorgeous pics and another great blog! Syn's sure to be your love slave for life now. If only you can wrangle him away from Gaytor. ;)

Again, so happy you're a dishchick now!

August 7, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You were a cute kid Jun. Not to jump on the bandwagon but it was Michele who said "no ill feelings" to Ronnie. It's because he wouldn't shake her hand. She knew it was just a game. Him, not so much. Jeff with his coop dee what? It was so Jeff.

August 7, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger indigoprince32 said...

Hey Jun,

Great blog as usual. I love the childhood pictures of you. You were such a little cutie ;)

I wanted to inform you in regards to the comment about Jeff wanting to do more than one person....I believe it's possible because the other day on the feeds he asked Michele if she wanted to join in with him and Jordan. So there is hope for all of us.

Jessie really is annoying as well like you said, "I'm a body builder I can eat anything". Oh really Jessie. Then how come you acted like a total baby when you were a have not and then an even bigger one when you had to eat squash and squid? WTG! king of the hypocrites.

In closing I am so glad that you are here with us and it's awesome that Carolyn has deemed you an official dishchick. Welcome aboard Jun :)

August 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Thanks for laughs! Love the pics!

August 7, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Jun :) and adorable pics.

August 7, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger jane said...

BB Dish Chick smackdown! It was Michele. I am certain. And then Ronnie said shut up "and, scene." The greatest worst moment in BB history as far as I am concerned. I am going to start saying "and, scene" at the end of every heated conversation. Maybe after sex too.

And, scene.

August 7, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Great blog, Jun! I agree with the yelling in the face during the argument. I was very surprised Russell didn't push her away from him. It seems it would only be a natural reaction to push someone away when they are that close & yelling in your face.

Yes, Jordan is such a love. Sassy was not exactly the word I was using about Chima that night.

Thanks for your awesome contribution, DishChick!!

August 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh wow Jun! Love the kid pics of you, lol. My favorite is the top middle, you were so 'fierce'. And of'course the bottom right corner is adorable, as you are now!

Aside from Jeff and Jordan, the houseguests live were depressing. You can really tell the stresses of the game are starting to get to them, and we are only in week 5. BB needs to do something fun for them so they can just chill for a little bit.

Jessie as always gets on my nerves. When he talks I think of Beetlejuice first, then all I hear is "blah blah blah bodybuilder blah blah feeding blah blah obsolete blah blah blah." He is the most boring houseguest ever and how he got back on the show I have no idea. And when he was such a sore loser at the HOH comp, I think I even heard a hint of frustration in Julie Chen's voice. It's subtle, but it's there. And when she addressed him about the slop, he was so disrespectful to her rolling his eyes and talking before she could even finish. I'm just waiting for a moment when those pregnancy mood swings kick in and she rips Jessie a new one. Now THAT would be Must See TV!

If you start wearing things around your forehead, I'm afraid I'll have to call this dishmance off. You are much too pretty to be doing something like that.

It was a pleasure hearing from you again! You need to hang out in the comments when you get some time.

August 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Amber said...

it was Michele who said the 'ill will' comment to ronnie...i thought it was Natalie cuz it sounded JUST LIKE her but i rewound it and it was definitely michele, then he shushes her....what a creep!!!

Jun gr8 blog, u crack me up once again! =)

August 7, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

"The things I do for lust."

Amen Jun. I can relate to that. That was just my first chuckle. Let me get my cola before I continue typing...

Back.

Jun you were such a cute child. Not as cute as my niece and now my two great nieces, but you rank right up there. Thanks for sharing... I'm going to copy and keep them forever in my BB4 pic folder on the computer. Or as Elmira says: "I'm gonna pet you and kiss you and lock you up and keep you *forever*!

Loved the whole blog but you must have missed our comments here some time ago, or was it you that said it in one of your blogs. My memory is short on details.

Chima wears Russell's old jockstrap elastic around her head.

Looking forward to Monday morning!

MUAH! And YAY!!! An 'official' DishChick.

^Ä^

August 7, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Really trying not to be rude.. But June... who the heck are you to comment on Julie or any of the houseguests.. You sound very bitter and are lucky Carolyn puts your blog on here, or else no one would care about you!!

August 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Hmmm, KatroSAK. I am just me. You are just you. I just happen to put my opinions down on paper and have a place to showcase them thanks to Carolyn. If I didn't, they'd just all be in my head I suppose.

You weren't rude at all.

I would say I was bitter if I was an ex-HG booted early and looking for attention. I would say I was bitter if I didn't have an amazing life before and after my season :). But I actually won my season fair and square and like everyone else who tunes into the summer mayhem in the BB house, I have strong opinions. But they're just opinions. You do have negative opinions on things/people right? Thank goodness we also have funny, positive, and indifference to choose from too! I think I hit all of those in every blog thank you very much!

Thanks for sharing and doing it openly! Oh, and lots of people actually care about me but thank you for the concern!

PS: I AM bitter tho that my period came unexpectedly this week...damn this teenaged body of mine.

August 7, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Thanks all for the booboo on Natalie / Michele. Damnit, now what Ronnie said isn't so funny. It so sounded like Natalie tho! HAHAHA, or maybe I just WANTED it to be her :)

August 7, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Jun, it sounds like KatroSAK got your PMS. You really give too much of yourself.

August 7, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jun - I apologize! That comment should never have gone through. :(

August 7, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

No no genie, don't even worry. It wasn't that rude anyway. WAIT, does this mean you shield me from the really rude ones?! :)

August 7, 2009 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jun - We battle the nasties! :)

August 7, 2009 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Another great blog !!!

Thanks Jun !

August 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always loved Jun and her blog/comments, but to see how she dealt with the published "nasty" - well that makes me love her even more. Now that's true character! <3
Sharon
(And yes, I know I'm more than a little late in commenting).

August 8, 2009 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger wheeliegirl said...

These housguests are so quiet today..maybe BB needs to throw them a new toy to play with!

August 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below