;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

9:20am BBT
Bathroom
Kevin

As planned last night, Kevin has woken up in time to make sure he gets what could be his last hot shower for the week, pending the outcome of today's Have/Have Not Comp.

Whoever works Perv Cam seems to not be very interested in Kevin, because all we're getting is a longshot.

At the moment, Kev's the only HG awake, and BB hasn't sounded the alarm quite yet.

Soon come...

It's worthwhile to mention that at 7:30am, Kevin & Lydia had both woken up to use the bathroom, and they had a quick talk about making sure to get upstairs to speak to Chima today... It was Kevin doing the urging - lest they get put up simply for not doing it, and Lydia saying, "Chima knows I wanna talk to her."

CUT TO:
9:32am BBT

BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

BRB on all Feeds.

Wakey wakey, houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!! You've got a Have/Have Not Comp and Nominations today! Hurry on upstairs and start kissing some tush... if you think it'll help.

CUT TO:
9:48am BBT
Bathroom
Jeff, Lydia, Jordan, Kevin and Michele

Michele's showering. Jordan's flossing. Jeff's brushing his teeth.

Michele: Ya know what we're gonna do this morning? We're gonna rock a Have/Have Not competition.
Jordan: My boobs hurt this morning. Do your boobs ever hurt.
Michele: Mine hurt all the time... especially when I sleep on my stomach.
Jordan: Oh, i can't sleep on my stomach anymore.. feels like I'm sleeping on floats when I do.


9:52am
Michele finishes in the shower... Natalie comes in to go to the bathroom... Lydia hops into the shower.. Michele and Lydia have a little whisper.

Jordan: I smell like some B-O!

She's next up for the shower.

CUT TO:
9:57am BBT
HoH
Chima & Natalie

Natalie climbs back under the covers of the HoH bed, where she slept, and gives Chima the 411 on everyone downstairs... Chima wonders if she'll have to host the Comp.

9:58am BBT
BB does the fresh batteries announcement, followed by a more stern "It's time to get up for the day!"

CUT TO:
9:59am BBT
Cam 1
Bathroom
Michele & Lydia

Lydia's still in the shower stall... Michele's dressed for tanning, just in case the comp involves getting wet or staying outside in the heat forever... Jordan and Jeff are in the kitchen area, and Jordan's talking with Michele who's still in the bathroom.

We get the BRB screen for a moment and return to...

Jordan: They're not wasting any time today.

***Sounds like BB wants them all camera ready quickly.

10:04am
Lydia's out of the shower and calls out to Jordan that it's her turn. Jordan says ok, but she appears a lot more interested in continuing to eat her breakfast now...


CUT TO:
Cam 1
10:07am BBT
Bathroom
Michele and Jordan

Jordan's in the shower now, and suddenly perv cam comes to life, be it ever so briefly. Who knew? ;p

10:18am BBT
Kitchen
Lydia & Kevin

Lydia's preparing breakfast...

Kevin's washing dishes...

Carolyn's fighting the overwhelming urge to strangle her neighbor's noisy workers.

Kevin: It's so weird that the competition's so early! I guess it's because they have to do nominations too.
Lydia: Yup.

CUT TO:
10:23am BBT
Bathroom
Lydia, Jordan and ____

Lydia brings her food to the bathroom couch to eat.

CUT TO:
10:24am BBT
Kitchen
Natalie & Kevin

Natalie informs Kevin that Jessie feels much better about him, now that they've talked.

Natalie: Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah...
Kevin: Mmm.. Really? That's good. They said we should just wear normal clothes (for the comp).

Nat leaves. Kevin sits at the counter to have some breakfast. Michele passes through...

Kevin: How'd you sleep?
Michele: Surprisingly good.
Kevin: Now that Ronnie's gone...
Michele: Yep...

Michele heads up the circular staircase to HoH...

10:28am BBT - BRB on all 4

10:31am BBT
Feeds are back, briefly, and we see Jessie fixing himself something to eat and Lydia getting make up on.. then back to the BRB...

***The BRB screen is definitely my away screen of choice.. Love that we get to see the control room monitors, with live action still on them!

CUT TO:
10:37am -
Feeds are back...

Cam 3 - They just showed a very quick look at the back yard where the comp is being set up!!! I'm on 1, so I couldn't cap it, but I saw it on one of the smaller screens along the bottom.

On Cam 1, We're in the bathroom with Lydia and Kevin... Someone's in the shower, and I'm not positive, but I think it might be Jeff...

Could just be wishful thinking on my part...

Damn, I see feet.. girly.. cam pans up... it's Natalie.

Here's the Comp Sneak Peek!!! Thank you Jamison & Marci!!


CUT TO:
10:44am
Cam 3 & 4
Kitchen
Jessie & Michele



Jessie's feeding. Michele's eating her bagel. Chatter about phone bills and how some people take the easy way out and screw people... His grandmother was taken advantage of by someone regarding long distance calls, years ago. Lots of polite mm hmms from Michele.

Michele's getting annoyed that her clothes don't fit anymore...

Jessie: Yeah, pretty soon, you'll be able to fit into like Natalie and Chima's clothes.

CUT TO:
10:48am BBT
Kitchen
Russell has joined Michele & Jessie.

***I can't believe I hadn't noticed him missing til he appeared.

Russell had a bad dream about being late for a comp and losing points because of it...

CUT TO:
10:50am BBT
Pool Room

It's good to be the wizard...




Psst!! The Ross Mathews interview with Ronnie is up! Here's the link. Enjoy! :)

11:07pm BT
Green Room
Lydia & Kevin

Lydia: Who do you want to go home this week?
Kevin: Well, obviously I think Russell. Russell's trying very hard to stay this week...
Lydia: I wonder if Chima realizes it...
Kevin: My concern is he'll do the same thing as Ronnie.. oh, look how funny I am.. look how nice I am...
Lydia: Well, he only has a couple days... You're closer to her... Please talk to her.
Kevin: Well, when Russell and Jessie were HoH, I sucked it up and went to them... I said, look, I know we have nothing in common, but let's just move past that...

Lydia: Maybe it's a competition to win to choose!
Kevin: Oooh!

CUT TO:
Cam 1
HoH Room
11:14am BBT
Michele & Chima

Chima: I'm going over in my head what to do... Do you think if I put Russell up I'll have the votes.
Michele: Everyone's all worried...
Chima: Really? Abou tme or the mystery power?
Michele: Both... I think you've always felt a little more safe because of your alliances, but the rest of the house.. I mean, it's up to you, obviously, if I'm not on the nomination block I can vote, and I wanna protect you in this game... And if I'm not, I will vote how you want me to vote. And if Jessie and Natalie are on your side, they should too.
Chima: I don't know.
Michele: It's such a rough decision... Do you wanna break up duos?
Chima: Jeff and Jordan are the least of my concerns. My main concern is Russell. DO I put him up and try to get him out? My fear is that if I put him up and he takes himself off, then he'll come after me.. My thing with him is just that he's causing problems in the house... The problems we've had are all Russell related... I need to talk to Lydia too... They had their tiff too.. but since then, they've been like this (close).

11:17am BBT - Natalie knocks and enters...



Chima: I'm discussing with Michele my possibhle plans to put Russell up. Do you think he thinks he's going up?
Natalie: He thinks there's a chance.. What he told me yesterday was that you and he had a conversation... "kind of like a relationship talk, and we made up.. but I got gypped on the make up sex."

11:19am BBT

Chima: I don't know what to do with him... Lydia and I discussed this in the very beginning of the game.. Girls to the end, and somehow it became like my mantra to everyone else..
Natalie: Lydia's up there with him in his bed right now, by the way.
Chima: Well then it looks like I have my nominations..
Natalie: And she lectured me about talking to him the other day, and I was like F you, I'll talk to whoever I want.. I guess I'm a hypocrite a little bit with that with Jessie...
Chima: (laughs) A little bit...

Natalie: Supposably (sic) it was supposed to be Brains and Athletes, and the 1st chance you had to ruin that, you did it (getting rid of Ronnie). Up until yesterday, ROnnie being here was good for you...
Michele: Ronnie.. I don't know how much you saw of how much he was trying to undermine me, almost form the beginning.. It never made any sense to me... and I gave him many, many strikes.. Anyhow.. Enough with the Ronnie thing
Chima: If I leave you off the block, can you promise me 100% that next week you will leave both myself and Natalie off the block.
Michele: Yes. I can promise you both that.
Chima: Here's my thing.. I really do want a woman to win. I feel like I can say that to both of you and it'll go no further... With Lydia...
Michele: Do you know what she was doing last night? She was cuddling up with Jeff.
Chima: With Jeff?!

***It's in the flashback - and so was michele..

Chima: I'm seriously considering her and Russell, but I'd prefer if that stay in this room.
Michele: It will... Jordan's really nervous you're putting her up.
Chima: I must say though, I don't like the fact that Jeff and Jordan aren't making the effort to even talk to me.
Michele: I don't know what that's about... He did that the 1st week too.
Chima: That's right... That is his MO.

Natalie: I have a question.. Yesterday, you said to Julie, the house is divided, what did you mean by that?
Michele: The votes..

Chima: Ok.. this is what's gonna happen if I put Lydia and Russell up. Automatically, I'm the bitch who's jealous of them..
Natalie: Know what you can say about that? Tell her, "I got put up the 1st week for saying I wanna go home. You've said it several times now..."
Michele: I think we've all said it by this point..

Chima considers it...

Michele: The problem is.. Russell's a really strong PoV player. He could easily take himself off. Who do you put in his place to insre Lydia goes home?
Chima: I don't know.. Jordan may have to be Super Pawn again...
Natalie: He's only won one Veto...
Chima: I don't know.. He's a bully...
Michele: Arrogant man.
Natalie: When it comes down to it, are you gonna vote the way she wants...
Chima: We've already spoken about that...
Michele: Yes.
Chima: Russell will try to get in your head...
Michele: I can guarantee you my vote.. no matter which one you want out, Russell or Lydia. All Russell really has is that intimidation factor, and you've already seen how bad it can get. Any further and he'd get thrown out of the house.

Natalie: I've never trusted Russell... ever.
Michele: He's a frikkin lone wolf. I don't think he's on anyone's side.
Chima: You do know he told Ronnie that he regretted his decision and that he woulda put you up...

They agree he's threatened by women.

Michele: I think we can agree getting him out of the house would benefit you, me, Natalie...

They recall that Russell was an angel until as soon as the PoV was done...

Michele: Natalie, my hesitance towards anyone was all about Ronnie... Now that he's gone, it's a new game. The lines divided was just about the vote.

Talk turns to Jessie... Natalie says she's loyal to him, and if he was on the block next to anyone but Chima, he'd have her vote.

Natalie's being very open to Michele right now. I'm curious to hear her words once Michele is no longer present.

11:39am BBT - Natalie leaves the room.

Chima: I am choosing, besides all evidence to the contrary, to trust you. When I say evidence, I'm referring to Russell.

Talk turns to Russell's calling Michele out...

Chima: In the course of my discussion with him last night, there were too many inconsistencies.. And I've told him things in confidence and he repeats them.
Michele: He's not helping you. He's not helping me. I'd rather help you.
Chima: Yeah.. I don't trust him.. and it sucks, because I really thought he was a good friend... I don't trust him...

11:43am, cont'd
Chima: I never told him I wasn't putting him up... and he thinks it was a relationship talk? I did think he was cute.. We did have a lot of playful banter.. definitely some flirtation... but no feelings there.
Michele: It's like me, when I say something flirty..
Chima: Exactly.. and it went back and forth... But if you just tell a man, you have a nice shirt on, he thinks you want him.

Chima tells Michele that's it. She's putting Russell up this week. She also confirms to Michele that there is no backdoor plan with her name on it. It's a straightforward nomination. She wants him up and out, and she's willing to take her chances on him not winning the PoV.

Brief BRB break, then we return to Chima and Michele talking about Braden and Laura, and saying it was dumb to send both of them home, as they were non-threats... especially Braden.

Chima: I liked him. yeah, he said what he said, but he was so fun loving and different... The threat is Russell. He has been since day one... and I think I'm the one who has to do it. If I wind up in the jury house, and I have to vot efor him, I'll kill myself.
Michele: I think that's what he's hoping, is that people will take him to the final 2, thinking he can't win it.
Chima: What I want is 2 women in the final 2, and 2 women who've played the game right.

Michele compliments Chima on her eloquence.

Michele: What people ask when you get there is often, what was your biggest strategic move, and this week is yours... Getting Russell out.

They talk about how charming he'll be with the ladies... and how even they are susceptible.. till they smack themselves out of it.

Talk circles back to Lydia's behavior... Michele's egging it on... mmm...

***it's a game. it's a game. it's a game.

This conversation is ongoing... and it's very good. I recommend strongly that you check it out on flashback, beginning at 11:14am BBT on Camera 1.

***It's 11:59am BBT... Morning is Ov-ah! I'm going to open a new top post in 15 minutes... Gotta stretch the fingers and get off the tush for a few!

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







108 Comments:

Anonymous Crisi said...

Morning Beautiful ones :)

Great job last night Blue!!!!! I especially loved your Jesse commentary. Blah blah blah,....I'm a bodybuilder...blah blah.

Cant wait for Thursday!!!!!

August 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning BBDish !!! I hope this is a double post but I got some weird message...if so just delet it please Carolyn.

Thanks Blue for the nightly report.

Carolyn I hope the neighbor isn't too loud today! Thanks for your hard work you put into this!

Love you guys,

Autumn

August 7, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Nat sure was up Jeff's a$$ last night.Talking to him for the first time really.And he was in her clique.He seemed gentle but firm(love it) about how she had ostrasized (sp?) him from the start.She was really gnawing at him.He hid any smug feeling he must have been having.He is sooo easy on the eyes.

Thanks Blue for the overnight.

August 7, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, try Ultimate Ears, they are awesome! :)

August 7, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Good Morning All,
It figures just as I have to head out for a little while BB decides to wake the HG's. Oh well, I will catch up here when I return.

Once again, hoping Jessalie will be a Have Not again. hehe

Au Revoir!!!

August 7, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that Ronnie has not been on Ross Mathews yet tells me that he may have a chance to get back into the house. [God I hope not!!!!!!!!!]

August 7, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Mojo coming right up Genie! Although I think you have plenty, I will share!

August 7, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

I hope Jessie is on Slop again. He was such a big baby about it last week!!!!

August 7, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Jeff is REALLY a good Coup d'Etat winner. Lydia & Michele are on to him, methinks. Which is good. They can argue to Jeff that taking them off the block and putting up Jesse & Natalie would be the best move for him AND show loyalty to his group in case he doesnt win HoH next week. Hell, he might even be safer for more weeks than that if he can show bro love to Russell in case Chima tries to backdoor the LoveMuscle.

I wish the HG's didn't feel the need to be so devious, & it would be refreshing if the Jessie/Natalie/Chima group trickled out of the house & everyone started playing for competitions instead of spreading misleading statements. I would like for the drama to lessen.

I hope Natalie & Lydia do some bonding after Jessie leaves on Thursday. I think Natalie has a natural cuteness that gets tarnished whenever she opens her mouth. Some time away from Jessie AND A MAKEOVER (per Kevin's LiveShow pick LMAO) & she might be pleasanter to watch.

August 7, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Happy Friday all, Big Hello to Carolyn..

I dont know if any1 came across this or what its just clearing the rules of the wizard power.. I quote from Julie's blog...


Chima won the HOH which means she, Jessie and Natalie think they are safe this week. But the truth is, with Jeff being the Coup d’etat winner…anything can happen. The only people who will truly be safe this week are Chima and whoever wins the POV.


So with this said Jeff has to win POV also cause if any of the "Sour Patch Kids" C/R/N/J crew win that they will too be safe ...so lets all hope that one of them DOES'NT win!!

August 7, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn,

Sorry to hear that you are not having such a great morning.

To everyone who says they rarely don't comment...Keep up coming!
It is great to have all different perspective to read about. That is what makes this place so great. And you know what...Half the time no one acknowledges my comments as well.

We all ge so wrapped up in listening to the feeds, reading the posts reading ALL the comments that trying to reply to all of them is tuff. But trust me we are all reading them.

August 7, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Gata said...

Morning all hope all is well, right now it is cool here in Las Vegas it is monsoon season here. Everyone calls Natalie a pitbull, pitbulls are not very vocal, she reminds me of a annoying Chihuahua always yapping and coming off bad a**

now I belong to the offical hit with the new post crew :: does the happy dance::

August 7, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Ninja Girl: I totally agree w/ your post in the other comments. The people at this site (owners and commenters) are the best!!

I've just flashed back to listen to the "Yoga, Farting, Horny HGs and a Boner" conversation. :) Just starting now.

August 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Anon...He can't get back into the house cause Julie told him who won the CDT and he wouldn't be privy to that info if he had a chance of getting back in the house.

August 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good Morning Carolyn*
I think my last post got lost in the switch...again ugh..
Speaking of switch, I love it when Russel is humble, it's soo attractive!
Speaking of attractive, Can Jeff become even more adorable? I just love this guy.
Speaking of love, Jessie and Nat are perfect for each other, they love themselves more than their desire to be moral, compassionate, and empathetic to what their families will and are (most likely) experiencing because of their behaviors.
Speaking of behaviors, I just adore Kevin and how grounded he stays in any erratic environment.
Speaking of erratic environment, I'm cornfused why Michele keeps throwing herself into the shark tank to be eaten. Is she addicted to being a victim?
Speaking of victims, Lydia is very well rehearsed at being one, her energy attracts sympathy from the empath's in the house and annoyance form the bullies.
Speaking of Bullies, I am all too happy that Ronnie is Gone! I even ate junk food last night in celebration! hehe
God Bless ALL of the dishers! when I cannot listen to the whiney voices to save sanity. I can enjoy your post breaking down the smack talk into real details!
Thank you!
Pally*{\O/}*

August 7, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rosaritoe: Do you know what time that conversation was between Gnat and Jeff for flashback. I didn't get to watch too muc h last night

August 7, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous AmyinSJC said...

Mornin' all... Sorry to sound like such a dingbat, but will someone please explain to me exactly how the Coup d'Etat works, when it gets put into play, and does it override the POV? Thanks for helping out a confused old lady.

August 7, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The part that annoyed me about Jesse's commentary was he was making it sound like being on Slop was no biggie, but we all know that he was wining like a baby when he 1st went on it!! I hope he gets it again this week!!

August 7, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

So i just told my co-worker to expect the unexpected (talking about work)

i need help...

August 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

So, to understand my comment, you should know my stance on Lydia.

- Loved her pre-show based on interviews
- Immediately began to get annoyed based on antics once on the block
- Personality and baby voice drove me crazy and made me turn her cam off
- Depression re jesse made me start feeling sorry for her again and wishing she would get help

With that said, I must comment that I don't like her messing around (even playing) w/ Jeff like that. As many of you have said, she seems to desperately need male attn and, since she's not getting much anymore from Jesse and she's disgusted w/ Russ, Jeff is the only option left.

I don't like it ... I'm cool w/ her coming back to the good side but she has to back off the goods. :)

Oh....maybe seeing Lydia flirt w/ him will make Jordan realize that she really likes him. Geez, I feel like I'm writing for Bop or Tiger Beat right now.

August 7, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Try the Bose headphones, Carolyn. HAve them, love them.

August 7, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Just read Blue's overnite, it was excellent!!! Thank you! Love the part about Jeff being exceptionally quiet and the p-p-p-poker face song going thru ur head!

:)

August 7, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Lets all Chant!

Jessie, Natalie, Russell's on Slop
Let them whine all week non stop!

August 7, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LMAO at the perv cam commentary!!!

This place is so much fun, I haven't been out of my house in 3 days. Seriously! LOL

August 7, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

LOL GenieSea, love it!

August 7, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Yeah, where's GaYToR? We need him to mantra!

Jessalie on slop
Jessalie on slop
Jessalie on slop

As I said earlier, it seems to work when he does it ;-)

August 7, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I really have a hard time imagining Natalie with a boyfriend, she's so not girly. But then again, most us girls like girly guys! We always find the ones we have to ask "oh please can't you be straight just ONCE?" LMAO!

August 7, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

*yawn*

A Groggy Morning All :0)

I actually slept in yayayayayay for me.

Blue - great job last night - and i don't know about anyone else but i love it when ppl put their personality into the posts......makes for a good read!

Carolyn - i can relate to the disgust in early morning construction - gives you a headache before you have even fully awoken! I personally hide out in my little bat cave i call the office.

Genie - so looking forward tot he Ross interview - hopefully it will be up soon for us in Canada to watch!

RhondaM - stunning pic lady!

Ok i'm going to give my cup of coffee some attention and get my brain to wake up!

August 7, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Oh Lord! Those are some Large pancakes!
Reminds me of when my mother used to make them that large, put warm apple sauce and powdered sugar in the middle and roll them, putting more apple sauce and spinkled powdered sugar on top....awe..those were the days...
Miss you so much Mother*{\O/}* tears...

August 7, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger JacobsMom said...

I hope Jessie is on slop again this week and then he on Thursday he gets evicted. That would be a great week!

August 7, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lovely Caro, go get you some headphones, STAT!

August 7, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Zany - if you are on FB i would love to ad you cause i don't have myspace anymore!

August 7, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Good Mornin Yall!!!!!

Blue u did a great job and I loved wakin up all groggy eyed and laughin my head off first thing in the morning!

Did anyone else see the conversation last nite when Jeff and Jordan were outdoors sayin "will we even keep in touch ya think?" Wow that nearly broke my heart, were all hopin they stay together and they are talkin bout possibly text messaging a few times and maybe even a get together and were hopin they walk out the door practically engaged!!
Did anyone else see this???

August 7, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger David B said...

okay looking for a big box full of ronnie to jump of a'la crazy james.....heeeeeeeeeee's back?????

August 7, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

hello again. Well, I am excited to see what happens today. Will Jessie and Natalie be have-nots again? I think Jessie might have a complete meltdown. I thought it was funny that on last night's show he said he "is a bodybuilder and can eat anything" but yet all week he whined and complained about being on slop! Well, I must be getting off to work. I will be back later to check the updates- I thank Carolyn and the gang for the great job-with out you all ,I would never be ablr\e to keep track of what goes on. I don't know how you do it! But I am sure glad you do!

August 7, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

WendyLady...I was up at 6:00 a.m. So I am jealous you got to sleep in.

I too love Blue's posts. His comments put you exactly where he is at in time and make for a very interesting read. I was up till 3:00 and getting very frustrated with the WBRB Screen.

I will need an afternoon nap. Now if I can only clear my mind I will be able to get some sleep.

August 7, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JLuvs & Zany - Thank you for the recommendations!!!!

Any chance you can email me links of where I can buy them? dishchicks at yahoo dot com.

August 7, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Mark590 said...

Hey everyone -- the Ross Matthews interview is up!

http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews

August 7, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Rubyrooo

August 7, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Mmmm...Pancakes with Whip Creme and Strawberries! It is the best!

August 7, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Interview with Ross is up


http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews

And i can watch it here in Canada!

August 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Mmmmk..who is dressing like whom? Is this the second day Jessie and Nat are in almost the same colored shirts?
And, yellow has the vibration of solar plexus chakra energy..Do we need more energy from these two?
Oh gawd!

August 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Grendon said...

Sure enough-they were laughing, playing in the dark, harassing Jeff and talking about his boner.


Thank you for fully arous.. err awakening me Grendon. Could I get a time stamp on that please? :-p~~

^Ä^

August 7, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

The interview is up. Great job Genie!!!!

August 7, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro darling, I got mine off ebay, but I will look around and see if retailers carry them. Aren't you kinda in a remote area, like shopping is a far drive for you?

August 7, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Did you all see the brief flash of the outside? Guy in sunglasses walking and carrying balloons?

August 7, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I loved the Bill Maher.. I mean Linus clip in *TOR*

I've always loved Peanuts. That takes me back to MY childhood.

Re: the Bill Maher reference. Has anyone noticed how much he looks like Linus with his hair style? I heart Bill Maher and his HBO Show.

^Ä^

August 7, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

my IPOD headphones do wonders when they start whispering...Carolyn I dont know how you do with without them...I cant watch the feeds with out them being on my ears.Hexck there has been many times I have fallen asleep with them in my ears only to wake up and still have them on..Would love to see Jessie and Gnat on slop again this week , now that GNat has used her slop pass that does mean she can be on slop now??

August 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Ernest L Sewell, IV said...

re: backyard leak: There was a production guy in white w/ a ballcap on. He was carrying red balloons. There was a big white board behind him with red letters. (My Real crashed, so I'm calling it from memory.)

August 7, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey All!!

Jluvesturtles...somewhat agree with the Natalie point, but growing up with three brothers (me being the baby and only girl) I never understood them always on my case about being 'girly',them wanting me to act like a girl, yet all of their girlfriends were always on the tomboy side!!! Not girly at all and still not to this day!!

Forgot who commented on Natalie being a good person underneath, but I will have to disagree on that point. There have been some perfect pics of her evil smirks and IMHO she appears to be somewhat a bully. Above that, the girl really needs some manners and hygiene lessons. My daughter or son for that matter would have a shoe up their tush if they ever showed even a tenth of the bad manners she shows!!! (eating, interupting, etc.)

August 7, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous tg said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and all of you great bloggers...
Question..

Does Jeff have next Thursday and the following Thursday to use his power, or was it last night and next Thursday to use it?

I also believ Natalie is totally in love with Jessie.
I do not believe she has a boyfriend. She lied about he age, so why wouldnt she lie about a boyfriend.

Just my stupid thought..

What question did Genie ask Ronnie?

Remember I cant hear well , so thanks for answer...

August 7, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Cindy in STL said...

Don't get me wrong...... I love Jeff and Jordan, but I hope Chima puts them both on the block today....just to see the look on her face when he pulls out his power card and pulls the two of them off and put Jessie and Natalie up in their places.

She made some comments during BBAD last night, that she would be mad if the "power" could be used to replace "one" of her nominees. When she finds out he can pull one or both AND that she doesn't get to name the replacements. She is going to be PO'd HOH!!!

Yep, next Thursday is going to be a MUST SEE.....

August 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous tg said...

jluvs...

what is Ultimate Ears?

August 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie - you sounded awesome!!! Great question asked and i think it was so cool the dish got a mention in there!

August 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

oh no Gale, say it isn't so? do you think they were just kidding? i can't imagine they won't see each other outside the house, but again, they do live in different states, far different.

August 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Oh yeah, would love to see Nat a have-not since she got a pass on the slop....also think they really didn't push them on sleeping in the room either, but that is my opinion.

Carolyn, hope you get some peace today. The noise canceling headphones work great, their are many kinds. I got mine at best buy about 30 bucks and work great even on planes.

August 7, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

You know you need more coffee when you keep refreshing the interview with Ronnie hoping for something new.

August 7, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Carolyn, I'm trying to get you a screen cap of the "have/have not" flash that they showed us.

I need the name of that free program that Syn mentioned the other night but I'm having trouble finding it in the archive.

It was the Tues night/Wed morning when the feeds went out. He gave me a suggestion but I forgot to write it down. I tried Tues Viewing Party. The very next ones are Cam Reports and I know it was in the one before that.

Thanks!

August 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous tg said...

wow...Natalie in the shower again? Twi times in 48 hours !!!

What a record. I would not want to be Chima, having to share a bed with a nasty, dirty, filthy person.

August 7, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Someone mentioned yesterday that Natalie wouldn't be the best one for Jeff to put up against Jessie on the block, but that Lydia would be the most effective one to ensure that Jessie goes home. Obviously Jessie would need 4 votes to go home, since Chima would be the tie breaker and we know how she'd vote. Surely Kevin would align with JJM if it were Jessie and Lydia on the block? What do you guys think?

August 7, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Wow ... 2 showers for Natalie within 48 hours ... she must be trying to impress Jesse

August 7, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

*** GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE ****

Knowing Jeff has the CDT....give me the giggles. Chima's HOH is for nothing. Her HOH is going to get one of her alliance members evicted.....hahahahahahaha

August 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

tg, Ultimate Ears is what musicians use. They have some that are affordable to us nobodies though ;-)

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/

August 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

RedRhonda, you are a hoot ;-) I never had a brother, just one sister.

August 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Did anybody else notice that Natalie took another shower... that's two days in a row, Imagine that!

August 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Ok, flash of comp...

Along side wall are a bunch of red, yellow and white ballons that all say SALE on them. Right below is one of those red/white/blue half circle ribbon/banner things that they have at car dealerships. On each side of the balloons is a big white poster board with a letter in it....all we can see is the letter S on one side and the letter A on the other.

Right next to that looks to be a standing red tool chest. The kind that are taller and on wheels. That's what it looks like. Looks like a black cooler right in front.

A guy wearing a fedora and glasses with a white shirt and tan pants is walking in frame carrying balloons.

August 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Good Morning Dishers!!! Well...I guess we can't complain at all about last nights results. We got 2 out of 3...Ronnie out and Jeff got the Coup D'etat!! Unfortunately we didn't get HoH but since Jeff has the power...it really doesn't matter. I'm hoping anyone other then N/J/C get the POV...that way Jeff can change the nominations and put Jessalie up on the block (crossing fingers) which would lead to Jessie's eviction. Again, America would have had something to do with him leaving the BB house and he would only blame Jeff for his eviction...forgetting that we HATE him.

I hope Jessie and Natalie are put on Slop again. She didn't really get to see what it's like not to have food for the week and Jessie whined so much about being on it that I would just love to see him on it AGAIN!!! On another note...Natalie be ready to be dumped after the show and Jessie better be ready to defend himself from getting his a$$ kicked!!! I would pay anything to see that!!! I don't really understand this thing that it's ok to cuddle with other guys and sleep with them while having a boyfriend!!! Really? Since when? I'm pretty sure that husband and past boyfriends would not have been cool with it...NO MATTER WHAT!!!

I don't know how I feel about Russell. I know that C/R had joked around about fighting in the house...and last night they confirmed that the fight was indeed real and not something they had planned. She told everyone she would put him up and if she doesn't she is going to look like a liar in front of the whole house. I think if Chima was to put him up...that would he the last nail on the coffin. I would hope he realizes that C/J/N really don't have his back and they only had it for the numbers. Chima please make the mistake of putting him on the block...that way Jeff can safe him and show him who truly has his best interest in the house. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

I don't have much to say about Kevin and Lydia...I do like them. The only thing I don't understand with them is the need to have Jessie as a friend. There is a saying in Spanish "Dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres" "Tell me who you hang around with and I will tell you who you are"...Jessie is a jerk!!! HELLO!!!


Last but not least Michele. First week Ronnie tried to blame the swing vote that was actually his vote to J/J/M/C/L. The third week...R/J/N/C/R try to intimidate her by either you agree to this alliance or you are next out...ofcourse she is going to lie to them to keep herself in the game. Fourth week...Russell totally stabs her in the front and back by not believing her about the green room story that was fabricated by N/J. She is a fighter and survivor...I hope she is one of the last 4 in the house. I would like to see Jordan, Jeff, Michele, and the fourth doesn't really matter (Kevin, Lydia, Russell). Pick who you like!!!

Well...this is enough for now...see you later Dishers!!!!

August 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Cindy in STL> I totally agree, but are you saying Chima doesn't fully understand about the power? Geez, for someone who thinks they're all that and a bag of chips, she's not too bright. Ugh, I'm sorry, Caro! Trying not to be negative, I just really dislike Chima.

I'd rather her go before Jessalie, and that's saying ALOT. LOL ;-)

August 7, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

TG
what is Ultimate Ears?

i just googled it and here is the site http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/products/findyourearphones.php


Pretty pricy for me

August 7, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

JLuvs... ya.. it was on BBAD... Jeff was playin pool alone, Jordan was watchin them.. and she comes out with... Do u think we will ever see each other after this show, he said... well theres always text messages and maybe even that would disappear gradually and they would lose touch!. And they started talkin about who they would still want to see, and it just felt like....
dont yall get ittttt ... this is real... its not bout text messages... its bout whose state will yall live in and how many kids do yall want!!!
No one else see that?????

August 7, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Jamison ~ It is Gadwin Printscreen. But I can't get it to work!

Still trying!

August 7, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous mary said...

I am so excited!!! I sent in a question for Ronnie on the Insider Dish with Ross Mathews and they used it on the show!! Doesn't that make me a star? Sorta kinda? Thanks to you Carolyn and all dishers for keeping me busy all summer! Love you all!! Mary in Prattville, Al.

August 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL They say great minds think alike. On both the Early Show, and on Ross Mathew's show they asked the question WHY??????? align with Jesse when everyone hated him last season. LOL

August 7, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

OMG Genie! You were the first caller! Awesome!
So cool to hear your voice!

August 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Genie...I loved hearing your voice.

Great Question...I think it is sad that Ronnie does not have any remorse for how he treated Michele. I hope that with a little time he will see just how rotten his actions were and change his mind!

I know Chelsia later said she regretted how she treated Natalie and she was horrible to Natalie. So knowing that a former HG has had a change of heart with time, hopefully Ronnie will see his shortcomings and have a change of heart as well.

August 7, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

If you haven't checked out Venus' chops lately, you must! Good stuff over there!!! :)

August 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Perfect! Chima is talking about putting Russell and Lydia up and if Russell wins POV using Jordan as a pawn. That gives Jeff the excuse he needs to rock the boat, take Jordan down and put Jesse up against Lydia. That is exactly the way I am hoping it works. Lydia on the block cannot give Jesse a vote. Jesse on the block against Lydia will go home with the 4/2 vote. Please Please Please This could be my early birthday present.

August 7, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I just watch the Ross Show.

GENIE SEA!!! You are one hot and sexy lady. Not what I imagined you would look like but I don't mean that the way it sounds. I thought you were blonde. Don't ask me why. Just the way I saw you!

Great question and such a sexy voice for a Canuck! *giggle*

WTG GF!!! Thank you Carolyn for choosing Genie. You truly couldn't have made a better choice.

^7.5 Genie! :-p~~ (I never say just 5)

^Ä^

August 7, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Michele up in HoH with Chima, she is playing the game! Michele gave Chima her word that she wouldn't put up Chima OR Natalie if she wins next week? Boo! lol. I hope Michele can just skate thru this week without taking any punches. Seeing Jordan go up as a pawn may be nice cause that would ensure Jeff to us the CDE! Can't wait to see the outcome of the Have/Have Not and Noms!

tg ~ Don't know if anyone responded to you, but Genie asked that now Ronnie was out of the game, what was his REAL regret?

~ Ryan ~

August 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Good Morning everyone!

Thanks Blue for the overnight!

Wendy - Thanks! Isn't it nice to sleep in?

Now I'm hungry for pancakes. "kids! Plug in the griddle!"

August 7, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Gaytor

I just sat back down to the computer so I am a little late responding. Sorry 'bout that. Did you ever get the time stamp? (Boner Time) It was close to 3:30a.m. BBT.

August 7, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Kevin is such a wuss! OMG, crawling back to Natalie and Jessie after they attacked him and his character is ridiculous.

Kevin does not represent gay men very well. He runs from every fight and never stand up for himself. Him trying to ride the coat tails of stronger players is sickening.

August 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my question is once jeff uses his power next week will he still get a vote or will chima get a vote since both of her nominations were taken down?

Cuz how great would it be to have a 3-3 tie between jessie and natalie and have chima have to send one of them home.

August 7, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

I honestly CANNOT believe that Nat left Chima and Michelle alone up in HOH and didn't stay around to dominate the conversation likes she ALWAYS does!

August 7, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Anyone else see it? Michele and Chima final two?

August 7, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Have I done a proper greeting? Everyone knows I don't remember a thing after I hit Publish.

Good Morning Sweet Caro !!
Good Morning Genie, you sexy thing, and I know I said something about thought you were blonde. I see your pic hundreds of times a day and knew better. Sorry. But I say again WoW! Not bad for a Canuck! :-D

Blue, MsFitz, Turtles, ninja cake,
rosarito, RhondaM and .. damn it.. I can't do roll call. But good morning all. 5 minutes to Afternoon BBT.

I have an errand to run, then I'll be back and hopefully catch up on all the comments.

WBRB

^Ä^

August 7, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry bout the comment lag -

Been transcribing like the dickens..

Genie's in there grabbing them now.

August 7, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this blog and this is the BEST BB blog! Doing a great job!

August 7, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

RedRhonda said...

Carolyn, hope you get some peace today. ...


Carolyn I hope you get a piece today too. :-p~~

^Ä^

August 7, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Carolyn is up to her ears updating so I am moderating comments!

Thank you everyone for the compliments!!

Gaytor!! - You made me BLUSH! *<>* Muah! Thank you honey :)

August 7, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hmmmm, Ronnie having a change of heart. Interesting concept. I would like to believe it is possible but I am just not sure. My guess is that if Dorothy had met him on her trip through Oz, he would have been made of tin.

August 7, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I guess Michele is not going to learn that you shouldn't talk about other houseguest with people like Chima, Natalie, Jessie or Russell.

The conversation she is having with Chima is going to bite her in the the ass in a week.

August 7, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Thanks Marci!

I just grabbed another free one and it works ok. I just wanted something quick and safe.

August 7, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

Natalie actually WEARS lotion??!!
Oh, lemme guess, she will want to not only eat up ALL of Chima's gummie bears, but use up her "good" lotion too....hmmm, how about YOU win HOH Nat and hope that you actually put lotion on your list...

August 7, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

tg, ultimate ears is what musicians use, but they have inexpensive models for us regular folks :)

August 7, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Great transcribing by the way, Lovely Caro! :)

GaYToR, we need ur mantra skills darling! ;-)

August 7, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Wendy said...

I love this blog <3 I've been lurking here to read all the BB dish for probably about 4 sessions of BB. I'm not a big commentor but just want to thank everyone who helps to keep us up to date on all the going ons!

August 7, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Since when does Natalie pray before eating?

August 7, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Jamison ~ what did you get?

August 7, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

OMG Genie you took the words right outta my mouth! I saw that too!!

Hmmm, me thinks she not have a boyfriend after all and that she is trying to impress Jessie and would "DO" Jessie in a New York minute! lol!

August 7, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Couple things and Carolyn will probably do **new top post**!!!

Bama, Kevin can't represent for you because you are one of a kind!! Said with love!!! And must say, our guys here are all 'one of a kinds' that would never let someone run over them like Kevin has! But then, I am particularly fond of the crew here, so I might just be a little biased! Oh Secret One!!

Second, anyone think Nat's showers are because of Kevin's comment last night about the make-over and maybe something said during the call ins?

August 7, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, ANOTHER wendy?
nice to meet you..we'll have to call you wendy3, lol
wendy2

August 7, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous MaxRAUA said...

I just want Chima to put up Russell/Lydia have Kevin land the PoV to take Lydia down if its the latter, their by forcing Chima to pick a replacement Michelle.
or Chima to win PoV which leaves things the same. Even Natalie can win it for all I care.

Ultimately I want them (Team Jessie) to definitely loose another member with the next eviction. When Jeff's gets a commitment from Russel and boots Jessie out.

Chima is also playing it smarter than I would have given her credit for. By adamant in not putting up Kevin and resistant on J&J's noms she is placing herself nicely to be picked of last by Team Jeff's side who are gng after Jessie, Nathalie first especially if their side has the Cd't and secures to an extent her position with Kevin in future noms/vote.

August 7, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous tg said...

Ryan...

Thanks for the answer to my question. But one more:

What did Ronnie say was his biggest regret?

Thanks so much

August 7, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

tg ~ You're welcome! Sorry I didn't include the answer in the other post, lol. Ronnie said that his biggest regret was not backdooring Russell.

~ Ryan ~

August 7, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Genie Sea

I think Natalie's prayer went something along the lines of, "Dear God, Please don't let me choke on these fruit loops as I will undoubtedly eventually choke on all of my lies."

August 7, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Hey Guys, Feeds just came back & J/J/L are in kitchen talking music icons. Lydia says, " who are some of music icons would you love to meet" I think Jeff says McCartney & Lydia definitely reacted to it...she looked down & then made a comment about him being one of the ones who started rock n' roll. I totally think she may have nannied (not sure if that's a word - lol) Oh yeah, by the way - Afternoon All.

August 7, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

WendyLAdy: nah...I don't do facebook. I'm on Twitter, but I don't check it often. I'm worn out with the social networking, LOL
um...zanybobany on twitter I think. I follow Caro on there...

August 7, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below