;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 6, 2009

BB Heavyweight Battle: The Mongoose versus The Rat

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Live Show Day!!

The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived! With all the activity on the live feeds yesterday, there was never a good time to post Jun's blog, so you're in for a good morning giggle while I get the Overnight Report™ together today.

Clear your mouths of all liquids, and don't say you haven't been warned. It's time for BB4 Winner & Dishchick Jun Song's exclusive BBDish Blog about the Tuesday CBS Broadcast of Big Brother 11!


by Jun Song

Wassup Dishers!

LOTS of action going on in the BB House, Thursday’s show should be interesting to say the least. These HGs are ALL OVER the freaking place though, reminding me of my first hockey game where I gave up because I never knew where the friggin’ puck was. But I did look cute in my pigtails.
Copying & Pasting elsewhere contitutes Plagiarizing. You wouldn't wanna do that!
I’m gonna keep it on me for a few more lines, because I can. I just want to say that I spent 24 minutes creating the pictures for this piece and I AM damn proud of myself. But then I think about the fact that I will never get those 24 minutes back. But when I’m on my deathbed, what’s 24 minutes right? I stole this from http://bb11dish.com, and tried to post it on my site, cuz I'm a pathetic loser!
SO. Lydia has gone and lost her sh-t. What was that diary room look she had going on post-nominations?! What with her makeup and accessories she looked crazier than my grandma the day she “forgot” her medications. Except, with my grandma it involved a rice cooker on her head not some weird tourniquet like Lydia was sporting. I stole this from http://bb11dish.com, and tried to post it on my site, cuz I'm a pathetic loser!

Sigh…Russell is so cute. He wants to put the “tombstone” in Ronnie’s grave. Sigh. He can nail my coffin any day, well, except around the first week of every month. Unless he tells me he loves me, then we can run that red light. Teehee. Wait, what was my point here?

CHIMA: This girl has NO GAME. NO GAME! But I suppose I’ve liked a guy or two who had no game, because that’s a game in and of itself. Oh gosh, I am straying again. But yeah, her “flirting” with Russell is annoying to watch! Her “I don’t know what kind of privileges I have - heheheehee-hyukyukyuk” killed me. She needs to watch a montage of her joke/laughing. Work on your delivery Chimacus! I stole this from http://bb11dish.com, and tried to post it on my site, cuz I'm a pathetic loser!
JESSIE: Can someone please tell Jessie that being a “stand-up” person has nothing to do with the ability to stand up? Paraplegic people can be stand-up people too. I think if Jessie knew this, he wouldn’t have referred to Ronnie as a “stand-up guy.” “Ronnie’s more of an asset due to he owes me a couple more solids than Lydia does.” Um, what?! You sound like my mom! Mind your participles son!

Although, Russell had me cracking up with his reference to “repeated occurring thing.” Um, honey bunches, did you mean “recurring?!” But put the man in a toga and I am down for his vocabulary to be smeared all over my Korean body.

EW, the Chima/Jessie/ Natalie threesome (I never want to have to say this in a sexual context) trying to gang up on Russell was horrible. But it’s game play right?
I stole this from http://bb11dish.com
Right. Russell managed on his own though and he was getting me all hot with his “I know exactly what’s going on.” wait, no that was the laptopo getting overheated on my lap. But anyway, there’s nothing sexier than a man who can’t be moved. It’s okay, I can do all the work anyway. “You just stay right there, just leeee-laaaax okay, me gonna love you so long time long time.”
I stole this from http://bb11dish.com
OMG, you can see where my brain is today.

Michele’s line about never having played Jessie in pool? Um, darling, that’s because he never gave you THE TIME OF DAY before you became Ms. Swing Vote 2009.

I realize this clip was on for like 4 seconds, but did anyone else notice that green apple Ronnie was munching on at one point? Don’t you think he ate his apple LIKE A RAT WOULD? Hahahaha, I don’t want apple for another week or so.

POV Competition was awesome. I want a Kevin doll. I want to rub its tummy and have it recite his one-liners. Seriously! He is just pure entertainment for a gal like me. “Can I touchicus?!?!?!” Can I LOVE him anymoricus?!?!
I stole this from http://bb11dish.com
RUSSICUS: I don’t care, I loved his picking on Ronnie during the competition. I loved it more than the time I realized my vibrator was not broken but just needed new batteries. Yes, this is headline worthy.I stole this from http://bb11dish.com

“Get ready to pack your bags boy” and “Did you include yourself?” regarding the number of rats in the cage, um, amazing. I wished he had started calling him Rat-a-tat-tat again.

And that poor gladiator! Where did they find this guy? I think Jessie has a substance-abuse problem, and that substance is baby oil. All I know is Jessie all jealous and bothered that the gladiator had it rubbed all over his body and he didn't!

Sigh. I can’t wait to see what happens manana. Ronnie’s ass getting booted would make my week. Although it wouldn't take much to actually make my week right now.
I stole this from http://bb11dish.com
PS: I’ve said this before and I will say it again. Quoting from The Bible to prove a selfish point is WRONG. It’s great that the only reading material allowed in the BB house is a bible, but it makes me sick when people look up verses to bash other people. It really really bugs me. And this is from the girl who used to prey on pastors’ sons. Seriously. I used to be a bad girl…

PPS: Chima is going to win this game if they don’t get her out next.






Permalink







34 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good! LOL! I do want her to win!

August 6, 2009 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Ah sweet Jun, so good to have you back bringing tears to our eyes via the laughs you bring to our world.

You did an awesome job on your 24 minutes of photoshop!

Having been watching the feeds for the last 48 hours or so, your blog reminds me how everything was so on track and semi-sane just two short days ago.

I didn't notice Ronnie with the green apple in the episode, but the ironic image of Ronnie eating an apple while reading the Bible will be burned into my mind for a long time.

If Ronnie leaves the house tonight, it would make my month.

The next time you run out of batteries ... give me a call ;)

August 6, 2009 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I want to see a pic of Jun in pigtails. Who has her mother's address? Mothers have all kinds of good pics. Mostly for bribe money.

^Ä^

August 6, 2009 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I will finish this later. I don't have time to change my pants and I don't want my doctor to see a big wet spot.

You slay me Jun!

^Ä^

August 6, 2009 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jun, girl you are so completely hysterical! I love your love for Russell, I love him too (now that he shaved his face), and Kevin cracks me up too. I look forward to your blogs, ya keep me laughing! :-)

Bobbi in Raleigh

August 6, 2009 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, Dishers!

Jun! Love your blog once again, and thanks Caro for the reminder to not take a sip of liquid before reading...........roflmao!!

Last night was crazy nuts! My question is this, who listened to the callers messages? That person will most likely win HOH as last time they did this (season 9?) the HOH comp was questions about what they heard, remember?

I am thinking Michelle may be the most likely person to remember the messages? However I did not hear them myself, so I don't really know. Anyone?

August 6, 2009 at 6:00 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

Great job as always Jun.

Here is something super gross....

They said that Natalie hasn't showered in a week and on afterdark the other night when Jessie was "fighting" with her he picked her up and she she tried to pull down his shorts so he tried to pull her sweats down..

She said, "don't, it is my time of the month."

GROSSSSSS!!!! Hasn't showered in a week and it is her time....

Maybe that was what that tuna call was about. hee hee

August 6, 2009 at 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was wondering as i don't have the feed, didn't casey win a margarita party in that pig competition? have they had it all ready?

August 6, 2009 at 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Jun as always!

Patti I think they all had them memorized because most were talking along with them when they came on after a while but I think they may focus on the names and cities of the callers. That may be where the houseguests get tripped up. IMO

Michelle in Indiana

August 6, 2009 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Jun? You're one keen chick hon. Your observations are always so spot on. Me love you long time. ♥

I am watching the flashbacks of yesterday, as I type, and I have decided I'd rather have a mosquito persistently and repeatedly sucking my blood than hear one more word from Miss Scared of Water Bratalie.

Really... that girl is worse than a relentless mosquito. She gots ta goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Carolyn? I am sooo HITTING THE TIP JAR this morning again! These HG's are the craziest EVER. I think you're going to need fingertip transplants by the end of THIS season.

You amaze me at how well you keep up with these lunatics.

Me love YOU long time too! ♥

GaYTor? Thanks for the idea for using my "mama pictures" for bribe money. Ha! Now I know how I can afford to keep tipping our most awesome Carolyn!

Mwahahaha. *wicked giggles*

August 6, 2009 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Good Morning Carolyn & Everyone out there in BBDish land,

Jun, Once again you've hit it out of the park. I must make a note to always wear a Depends undergarment while I'm reading your blog. You crack me up Girl!!! I also agree that the 24 minutes working on those pictures was well worth it. They are spot on!!!

Syn, Don't know if you'll come back into this post or not, but I share your birthday. 9/28/?? Of course I could totally be your mother. Oh well!!! Hope you and everyone have a great day. I can't wait for the Live Show & Rat Eviction tonight. Smooches to all.

August 6, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous HanHaysMom said...

Jun.....as always, very funny & insightful! It's always good to see things from a former HG. You being one of the few who know just how crazy all of this can be!

Watch out for Gaytor.....he'll have that pic posted on here before the day's over!

Thanks again Jun! You're the best!

August 6, 2009 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh Goddess Junicus of the Higher Wit and Charm!

I don't think I can love you anymorericus!

I relinquish Russell to you. Before, this week I was willing to mud wrestle you for him. But his psychotic breaks make him look totally touchicus in the headicus.

Well done on the photo manipulation by the way. :)

You keep doing your thing, girl. Your blogs make this experience exceptionalicus!

On a sidenote:

Patti - I included some of the messages that I could decipher on the previous post.

August 6, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Has anyone interviewed Nat's boyfriend?

Just wondering how he is going to feel about the changes in Gnat over the last few weeks.

She left him as a 24 year old, educated woman. (At least she claims she is educated). She turned into an 18 year old girl. (Just long enough for people to think she was cute and harmless.)

Now it seems she has turned into a 12 year old boy who wants to be just like her hero-Jessicus. Just like a lot of other 12 year old boys she dresses like her hero, talks like him, puffs out her chest to make herself look big and bad when she argues and they have the exact same walk.

P.S. My friend has a 12 year old boy and he actually takes a shower every day.

August 6, 2009 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Kevin seems to be really intently listening. I would like to think that Michele would be able to, but her nervous breakdown yesterday may not have helped her.

I know this is completely off-topic, but I went to take the test for my learner's permit today, I am 23, I know, and I PASSED!! I am one step away from being a full-fledged driver! Who should I come visit first ehh?? I'm lookin ure way GaYToR with a tasty blueberry pie!

Yay for Thursdays!

~ Ryan ~

August 6, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Genie! That's the thing tho! Without the mr. crazy pants in Russell, he's totally ready-to-wear! But then maybe it's the crazies that make him hotter :)

Syn, I've missed you. I am so glad you said it first. I am going to stop there in case there are younguns reading this. Purrrr... :)

GAYtor! My mom doesn't have them, unless you want kiddie pictures of me :). I still rock pigtails now. It's what my grandma calls "sheck-she" (she still can't say sexy).

Thanks Patti and Mr. Raleigh :)

August 6, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger David B said...

well i am going to the fair today just so iw ont see ronnie get evicted live....well its just a coincidence actually.

when i think of HGs past and present I don't find "more ratlike" than many of the hg's strategies they have used. it's a game and lying is done by 99.9% of the hgs is it not?

ronnie may be the current "i hate this hg" posterboy but gosh i think dr.will the puppet master told a few tall tales and ED was well over the top and that guy with the knife to the girls throat was a little weird....so in general no i don't hate on ronnie and i would like to see him stay 1 more week.

i just wish i was witty enough to have a blog of my own....

August 6, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jun

Gotta say, I was hoping Russell's HOH blog would help clear up some things for me so I could decide whether or not I liked him.

I definitely do like him-just NOT in this game. I don't think it's good for his mental state. Although I would love to play therapist with him when he gets out.

P.S. Despite Chima's claims I can attest to the fact that not all men of middle eastern descent have small "man parts." I hope you are allowed to print that. (I tried to keep it clean.)

August 6, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Darling Jun, you are so freakin hilarious and adorable! Could I love you anymorecus? ;-)

Hello, Lovely Carolyn and Genie Sea, GaYToR, Syn, Patti, and all who have joined since writing this!

Here's to a terrific Thursday LIVE show, and being told Jeff is our Wizard! :)

August 6, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I too cracked up when Jesse was jealous of the gladiator for being all oiled up! ROTFLMAO!

August 6, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jun - Your blogs always make me laugh. I love them. I got bored with the POV though and fast forwarded, wish I would have seen the digs at Rat-a-tat-tat.

Can't wait for tonight!

August 6, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

OMG Jun!
You are freaking hysterical!!
Love, love, loooove your
"smack-downs"!

Do you think that Chima and Russell are still "acting"?
I have a feeling that they are not - what do you think?

August 6, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LOL. Good morning Jun. Yes Baby pictures are even better. Now we need to start a campaign to see Baby Jun. TFF about your grandmoter and sexy. That you are. That you ARE!

Now for a quote:
It’s great that the only reading material allowed in the BB house is a bible, but it makes me sick when people look up verses to bash other people. It really really bugs me. And this is from the girl who used to prey on pastors’ sons. Seriously. I used to be a bad girl

That has burned my butt through the whole BB US game. It's not allowed in BB AU. The only thing they should be able to read are the rules. If they KNEW the rules maybe they would know to stick to them.

Rant over. Sorry Jun for doing it in your space.

I'm so glad I learned my lesson. Russell and the red light would have made me have to repaint the whole living room. You sooo NASTY!

And I did see the Feeds when Ronnie was eating that apple. I wanted to paint it red and put him on a roasting pit.

Great PhotoShop too. Can you teach me? I never mastered it.

Much more that I could say but this is your blog, not mine.

Looking forward to your next one when we will hopefully be Ronnieless.

^Ä^

P.S. Leave my Syn alone. We gonna fight GF!

August 6, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger bananaink said...

Oh, Jun & Syn--I'm so glad to see the dishmance is still simmering! :D

August 6, 2009 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Jun
You started my day right.
that was hilarious.

On another subject
the poll daddy results for the vote ratio look wrong. the numbers don't match the green line

August 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i will try this again, i found Jun's blog portion "interesting" not something that I myself would want to read

August 6, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 6, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous MattitudeV1oh said...

True that about the Bible, Jun. I might not go to church every Sunday anymore but I still find it insulting when houseguests try to turn the Bible into leverage. God ain't your backup, reality TV contestants. Maybe when he gets done with helping all the starving children and creating world peace he'll get back to your $500,000 TV show. But until then, sit tight and stop trying to justify your actions with the good book!

Chima winning? *shudders* Jun, you're trying to give me a heart attack, girl. Or at the very least a bad case of indigestion.

August 6, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

Jun, as always you are spot on these crazy a$$ people! Your take on them is hilarious.

August 6, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Hi Genie Honey,

Yes, I am aware of the awesome job you did letting us know what the viewers recorded for the HGs, but what I meant was I didn't "hear" it (I did read it) so I am not aware which HG was really paying a lot of attention and remembering what was being said, as I am almost sure it will be the subject of tonight's HOH comp. I am trying to speculate which HG is going to win tonight (just hope that Jeff got the coup d'etat and if he did, he throws HOH so he's eligible next week).

Hugs!!! ♥

August 6, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) There's a new top post! ;)

August 6, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Syn!! :)

Morning, Patti!!

Good morning, Kristi!

Good MOrning, Anon re margaritas.. Yes he did, and yes they already had it, but they didn't show it to the tv only folks.

Good Morning, Simply Sam!! :)

Good morning, Ninja Girl! :)

Good Morning, HanHaysMom!

G'morning, GenieSea! :)

Good morning, Grendon :)

MOrning, Ry!! Congrats!!! :)

Gooood Morning, Jun!!! :) You Rockicus!!

Good morning, DavidB :)

Good Morning, JLuvs! :)

Good morning, Lindsey :)

Good morning, Cakegirl! :)

G'morning, BananaInk! :)

Good Morning, Rosaritoe! :)

G'morning, Mattitude! :)

Good morning, Ronap! :)

August 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Yes Jun you will never get those 24 minutes back but those were minutes well spent. Love those pictures. Your observations right on the money again. Have you read Russel's blog yet?

Can't wait for your take after Thursday's show regarding Russel the delusional muscle.

August 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous AngelLuv said...

David B, I so agree:)

Ronnie may not be "handsome" or "charming" or be in an "adorable showmance" but one thing I can say, that I can't say for all of the HG is that he is PLAYING THE GAME.

I feel that if it was Jeff doing all the lying, BB fans would gladly say "Jeff strategic moves are awesome". I do not know about anyone else but I love to see someone playing the game, no matter how unattractive and dorky they are.

August 6, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below