;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Feed 1 from Midnight to 2am

We're doing things a little differently here tonight... Due to a maintenance outage which is now done (thank BB), a very limited number of people actually had access to the feeds between midnight to 2am BBT. Fortunately for us, both Syn & Jamison did!

Immediately below are Jamison's updates from feed 1...

Syn's coverage of feeds 3 & 4 can be viewed in the previous post.


***There will be an Overnight Report™ coming to you around 8-8:30am BBT... I just wanted to make sure everyone who was up for the outage had immediate access.

1209 AM

I ran out for a bit and came home to Nat acting up. Not sure what it was about. She was acting crazy, laying on table, smashing keys, faking fights w/ Jesse, ugh...all an act.

I glance down at a bottom cam and Lydia is bawling in the green room w/ Kev. Not sure if she was playing him or sincere. Prob half and half. Her feelings seem really hurt. Someone mentioned that she made a comment about cutting herself? I don't know...I didn't hear that.

For cuteness, flashback to russ & jeff playing pool during this same time period (sorry, didn't catch time...prob about an hr ago). Especially when Jeff makes his game winning shot.

They just called Lydia to DR so i'm hoping, out of fairness, they're calling everyone so it's not obvious when they notify the CDT winner.

So glad the good group is talking to Russ openly again :)


1228 AM
I still have feeds.

All 4 on Russ/Michelle bonding. It's a nice convo - just about life and growing up and why he is the way he is.

Just nice.


1234 AM

Ohhhh, Russ just called to DR.

1236 AM
All cams watching Jesse/Nat play pool. Boring game talk. Same old stuff. As genie says, refer to convo A7.

1241 AM
All 4 switch to Kevin & Lydia in green room. (Really 2 cams in room and 2 cams on hallway outside of green room)

She doesn't seem too excited. Acting like normal Lydia. Talking about Jesse beats her up and doesn't care about her and he isn't her type....


1244 AM

All 4 still on Kevin & Lydia. As you guys say...lather, rinse, repeat.


1:03am BBT

1-2: Ronnie vs Nat in pool w/ Jesse giving awful commentary. Not NEARLY as good as the Man in a Banana Suit.

3-4: Looks to be Michelle, Jordan, Chima & Jeff. I'm too scared to switch.


0117 AM
Ronnie/Jesse/Nat just went off cam 1 into kitchen.

Somehow, sometime, Russ ended up back on outside couch. Just saw him laying down.

Thank God my cam just switched to bathroom (cam 1-2). Jordan curling hair, Jessie just walked in to go to the bathroom. Jessie comes out, washes his hands, no words between the two.

Oh Jordi, pls call Jeff in there!

Darnit...cam followed Jessie/Nat again.

0115: cam 1/2 - Nat & Jesse going to HOH landing to play chess. This means, IF they talk, it'll be uber whispers.


0118 AM
I can overhear Jeff in kitchen explaining how to play Spoons. I LOVE that game. Thanksgiving tradition at my grandmas!


0122 AM
Cam 1-2: Jesse & Nat stealth whispering about how Chima was mad about how Jesse was still talking to Russ.

It's actually really hard to hear. They are stealth whispering so you turn it up really loud but Ronnie in the kitchen is so loud...I can't turn it up too much or it breaks my ears. That and these 2 keep playing w/ their mics.

Haven't heard any DR calls since Russ and he's outside now.

Whispering done. They are just playing and listening to the kitchen crew.


0128 AM

Only DR calls that I've heard have been Lydia (fast) and Russ. He must have snuck back outside when Jessie & Natalie were playing pool. I didn't see until they did a close up on the couch. He's wearing a shirt the same color so, when lying down, he blended right in.

BRB kinda off and on the past few minutes. Usually only a few seconds. This one's been a minute though.

Back now. My boring two (Jesse/Nat) are still playing chess. Not talking.


0132 AM
cam 1-2: still watching the paint dry with these 2 (jesse / nat playing chess)

Syn might be right on the BRB. There have been a lot of brief flashes...maybe those are DR calls that we can't hear.

I'll have to listen close to see if anything is said when they come out. It's amazing....when Ronnie isn't talking downstairs, I can hardly hear the rest of the kitchen crew.


0135
Russ just walked in to HOH. Feeds remain on Jesse/Nat.

But, we've had 2-3 brief BRB plays since my last post. I think Syn's right about the DR calls during that time. I don't think the kitchen crew is talking about anything bad downstairs?

Another BRB.

My feeds are still chess with Nat & Jessie


0146 AM

Cam 1 has just moved to the bathroom and Jeff is brushing teeth and Jordan is curling her hair. BTW, she looks STUNNING right now. Her hair is gorgeous!!

My bottom 4 cams are still locked though. I can hear the kitchen crew if they talk loud (RONNIE!!!).

Jeff walks out of bathroom and Jordan continues w/ hair.

Darnit, my feed switched back to Jessie/Nat playing chess. Bottom 4 are still locked.


0202 AM

my cam / still chess / blah

You can hear Ronnie explaining the remaining comps. One more endurance, etc. He impersonates Julie on Thursday:

"HGs, even though Ronnie has been evicted, his influence will still be felt in the house."

Then, it'll be a bunch of questions about Ronnie.

Now I can hear him talking about casting...remember, I can only hear from the HOH landing so they have to talk loud for me to understand. Plus, my bottom 4 are still locked.


0207 AM
Ronnie still talking about future comps. "Which hg would not give up their seat on the bus....pls step forward for XXX and backward for XXX". He's giving them *his* gameplay but it's really hard for me to hear because, all of a sudden, he found his inside voice.

I could barely hear Lydia say something like, "Ronnie, if *I* was the wizard...." Couldn't hear the rest.

2 BRB during this time



0211 AM

Cam switched to Lydia & Kevin walking outside. Talking about DR.
Kevin: is that one whose voice sounds all smooth and nice?
and we get BRB for talking about your DRs
Back from BRB....
Kevin: ...he's totally the wizard too....
And we immediately get BRB...I don't think they want us to know.
Kevin:.....not a single person. When I went to the bathroom, Jesse is just waiting for me to say something & I won't, like F you.
Lydia: That's just the way it has to be ... we don't need them, they need us.
Kevin: Especially if Ronnie goes home, their little Yes man.
Lydia talking about her head hurting from crying.






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awesome job, Jamison!!!!

You rock!!!

August 5, 2009 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gang - I'm gonna get another couple hours of a nap in... I'll be back and getting the overnight report together in a little while. :)

August 5, 2009 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Great work Jamison!

Dish Chuck's powers activate! lol

August 5, 2009 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn did it to me again. I made late pists in the last two sections. She really is evil that way.

Sleep well Mistress of the Dish!

Can't give enough kudos to Syn and Jamison.

^Ä^

August 5, 2009 at 3:16 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Syn: Dish Chuck's powers activate!

LMAO!!!!!

Love it!!!

August 5, 2009 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Found a quick shot of Chima getting into her nightly before bed routine in the bathroom. Russell is in bed alone, now....

Very curious. But if they were together why wouldn't others be talking about it? I know Syn or Jamison would have heard something.

Makes me wonder if AGP told them the feeds would be down so they wouldn't need a tent.

Kevin and Michele just ran into the bathroom to hide in the showers to wait for Jeff to exit the water closet to scare him. It worked. His scared jump was priceless.. not to mention whatever was flopping in his shorts.

Looks like everyone is in playtime mode now. But not me. I'm headed too bed with Carolyn.

^Ä^

August 5, 2009 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

You guys are so funny. Glad I could help...wish we all got to see the DR aftermath though. Bummer. Hopefully, there will be good stuff tomorrow...or should I say, today :)

**Casey** If you read this, know that we (ME) loved you on the show and wish that you were still there. Your commentary and sense of humor was fantastic and Jesse's nonsense didn't hold a candle to yours.

August 5, 2009 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger q2kann said...

Great work Jamison! you did a great job!

August 5, 2009 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger q2kann said...

can't wait to see Jeff's reaction when he wins the power.. (fingers crossed)

August 5, 2009 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you Syn and Jamison! Great work!

Hello, Lovely Carolyn and crew! GaYToR, and Blue and gskannen too!

Hello, everyone, Happy Hump Day!

:)

August 5, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, I'm watching BBAD, and Russell is at the sink, Chima comes to the sink. Russell goes outside, Chima decides to do laundry. Of course Russell doesn't acknowledge her :) Ugh, I really dislike her and her laughing.

August 5, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, Russell isn't my fave guy, but I can certainly appreciate the way he eats strawberries....OH, here comes Chima AGAIN, adding more soap, come on, we know why she keeps coming out there!

August 5, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New to Dish this year and thank you for the updates. However, the editorializing in the midst of there is getting boring. I expect it in the Comments... but that everything about one couple is always so adorable and many other HGs just get bad recaps is getting old.

Robert

August 5, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below