;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 3, 2009

Under the Big Brother Dingle Berry Tree

While we wait on the PoV Ceremony, I have great news!! Jun is back!! Here's her exclusive BBDish blog on the Sunday Show!

by Jun Song

I am back from my sabbatical. I needed it like I have never needed anything before. Just trust me on this one. I missed you guys tho.
Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com
I have to say “THANK YOU” to whoever cut down the narrated previews tonight. If I had to listen to the voiceover telling us Ronnie was “uncovered” as a rat one more time, I would have turned the television off. For 2 seconds, but that’s not the point. My daddy brought me to this country so I could have such rights to protest…and other great things in this country like, um, white boys with charming southern accents.

Having to watch Natalie bark at Casey as he left the house was harder to watch the second time around than it was Thursday night. I think Thursday night it was shocking but then watching it again last night made me want to jump into the television and gag her with Ronnies boxers. I don’t even know what he wears really, but whatever’s been hugging his genital folds is what I wanted to ram into Natalie’s yapping mouth.Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com

Damn, angry much? I meant me. HAHA. Damn this is good. This is like diary room therapy for me. Writing is one of my outlets. That’s probably why there are people who don’t like it. But then there are those that just get it for whatever reason or degree of separation, but they GET IT.Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com


If you’re still reading great. If you think the ramming something into Natalie’s mouth is violent and offensive, go have it done to yourself and then you might get the idea and realize it’s just a sick idea. Do something instead of complain. You’re not helpless, you clicked on this link to read what I am typing at this moment. Teehee, so yes, sometimes I have sick ideas.
Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com
I know we tell children not to talk to strangers, etc…but it’s strangers are great for the BB house. Yes, we had high school cliques but none of them have ever slept together before, shared a womb, dormed together, or are supposed to fall in love with each other, blah blah blah. I like it.


CHIMA: Yeah, every time Chima laughs at her own jokes I am reminded of Casey. Poor Casey, he had to go out reciting “ain’t nobody talking to you” while dressed as a banana. Can you imagine his fifth graders coming back to school this year using “ain’t” and thinking it was okay?! Hahahaha. Wait, back to Chima.

Her boobs did look pretty good in that brown bikini top in the diary room.. But OMG, during the HOH endurance competition TELL me didn’t look like one of those creepy Japanese horror witches (yes, I just used three adjectives like Ms. Swan’s Gorgeous Pretty Beauty Nail Salon)!

Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com
RONNIE : He looked SO pale and sickly right after the HOH competition. “Whammo” I hope he took a shower afterwards. Showers are good Ronnie, take them as often as you see other people taking them okay?


NATALIE: OMG. I am admitting that she would be one of the tougher people for me to be around if I were to ever have a BB experience again. Did that make sense? Yes.

WTF was up with the wretching sounds she was making during HOH? I mean, HONESTLY, I WON. So I know what it takes to win and I know that it’s A LOT of money considering it’s 3 months of work and hella fun if you’ve got a wild streak in you. BUT:
Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com

Natalie dear,
Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com
If you are willing to puke for your safety so early in the game then you need to rethink your game young lady. You turned my stomach so much that I think I will have indigestion for days. Damn you.


Jordan’s UN gathering of Have Nots…sigh…I wonder who gave her that idea. I can’t believe she thought of that on her own, otherwise, she’s been playing all of us this summer. Sure I wanted to see her pick people she disliked, but the name-pulling thing was fine.
Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com
***Editor's note: Feed watchers, please remember Jun is blogging about the tv show, not the feeds.


JESSIE: You are SO insecure. You are. And I don’t mean that in a nasty way but just informational. You were SHAKEN to the core when Casey called you out. I bet it made you feel the way you did before you decided to triple the size of your natural body, right?. It’s about real confidence not muscle. Dude, you were visibly affected when you became a Have Not. Did you see your pit bull give up her slop pass to you? Um, no. Get a grip.


You’ve been doing a pretty good job until now. Now become LIKEABLE.

And don’t take it out on the wrong people. Um, Lydia dear…”fine, then be a big baby” is not the right thing to say out loud to Jessie at that moment. Although Kevin and Lydia do deserve a little bit of a scare…nothing to make them cry, but just enough to make them pee a little in their panties.
Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com

I LOVE Jeff and Jordan. They have the married couple thing DOWN. That kitchen scene where he’s telling her he took care of everything with Russell and that they were safe? Um, ADORABLE. Jeff is just to swoon for. Sigh…


Speaking of Russell the HOH Love Muscle…just for the record, I will tell you that HOH room unveilings are fun, for the HOH. That’s about it. Yeah yeah, it’s nice for like two minutes seeing peoples’ pictures and stuff but eh, by then you can’t stand that person and don’t care to oooh and ahhhh about their HOH room.
Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com
Oh, but if Russell’s letter from home didn’t TEAR ME UP. That letter was amazing. His dad sounded so cool, too cool. I got so choked up I had to put my little pipe down and take the letter in.


Sidenote: I want that big round swivel chair in the HOH room. Anyone know where it’s from? My year everything was IKEA. I swear. I went a month after the show to help my cousin pick out dorm stuff and I had a panic attack there. I kept turning around and thinking I was in the BB house! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Like, seriously?! The psych docs don’t tell you you’re gonna hit that one post-show! I ran around the sales floor looking for my microphone I was so scared. Ahhh, good times.


Can I just say that The Coup d’Etat is beyond exciting. It makes me feel all tingly down there. You know, in my feet. How EXCITING! This is AWESOME! Hahahaha. This season is way better than I remember a season being in a while. Yes, there I said it. Some seasons sucked dingle berries (you know, little pooplets that hang from the ass hairs). A cast of strangers again. Very good thing. Makes these twists more interesting.Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com

HAHAHA. That Squid / Squash Have Not combination is awesome. I am happy with America’s Choice, even if Chima thinks America sucks. Don’t even make me go there.


LYDIA: Oh Lydia, Lydia, Lydia. I like you very very much. I did from the start, really. I think you are facially ADORABLE in a really old school way. But you need to work on your timing and delivery. That conversation you had with Russell in his bed was sad sad shi-t. Sad like seeing a really pretty posh dog with a dingle berry hanging. GREAT. You realize this is how my brain works and how I came to choose today’s picture? Seriously. It’s all inspiration and improv. HAHAHA.


My darling Lydia, you looked so sad at the end of the Nomination Ceremony. H-E-double hockey sticks!Written exclusively for http://bb11dish.com


Wait, what? Russell is Mongolian?!? Oh. Oh. He’s a mongoose. Okay. That sounds way more normal.






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LOVE YA JUN! Rockin Blog, as Always!!!

August 3, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous HanHaysMom said...

Jun.....as always, funny & entertaining! Enjoy reading your blogs & getting your take on the HG! Thanks for "hanging" w/the BB crazy's!!

August 3, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chair is from Rooms 2 go...
I have in my house :)

August 3, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Welcome back Jun! We missed you and your deliciously evil humor!

The image or Ronnie's Star Trek boxers rammed in Natalie's mouth was priceless!

AND!

YES!

Chima - The Grudge! Perfect casting! :)

August 3, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

OMG Jun ~ that vacay did wonders! You were hilarious before, but I have to say this is my fav! ROTFLMAO

As usual, I have a BB question!?!?!?

When you go into the house, does production let you listen to how the microphone sounds when you move around, pull covers up, change clothes, EAT, etc.? Just curious, cuz it is so frustrating while getting my perv on listening to the feeds!

August 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Jun, there really should be a **warning** label attached to all your blogs!!!

....WARNING-may cause side pain from laughter, do not drink or eat while reading as we will not be responsible for damage as a result of spewing of contents of mouth!!

Just too funny. Thanks for great laughs and insights. Glad you got away for a bit for a little rest. Could not agree with you more about Natalie's attack on Casey!! And, he was not even talking to her! She really needs to find another outlet somehow.

August 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOL. Seriously.

August 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Trish Ess said...

Let Jun know that I have one of those big round swivel chairs in my living room. LOL I got it from the Brick last July. :) They're way fun. ;)

August 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger KimmyDarling said...

Best thing I've read on this season yet!

August 3, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Jun...so you like white boys with Southern Accents?

Well...Im from Texas and im a white boy...

And we have the same birthday, im tellin ya, its meant to be!

August 3, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Jun ~ Thanx again for the blog! Hilarious as always.

~ Ryan ~

August 3, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Genie Sea-You beat me with the Lydia is an idiot comment.

I thought I would like her, but I don't.

She has been so incredibly desperate that I thought I could feel sorry for her, but I can't. (Althogh I am often embarrassed for her.)

Until now I have not hated her, just hated her 'game'.

After the zingers thrown at Russell I decided she was an idiot. (BTW-I wish they could have held off on the trivia for a few minutes.)

If by some chance, Miss Lydiot manages to get herself evicted this week because of her non-stop yakking and Ronnie ends up staying, Lydia will officially become my most hated house guest this season.

August 3, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous MattitudeV1oh said...

I'm with you Jun. The best aspects of seasons 10 and 11 (besides Dan the Man and the Jeff/Jordan cuteness respectively) has been the fact that the house is full of STRANGERS.

Knowing that some houseguests have to suffer through their exs (sorry about that one) and that a cowboy and a goth chick are long lost brother/sister is cool for like... a minute. But at the end of the day BB ia best when it goes back to the basics.

I think season 9's stupid forced couple theme made AGP realize that less is more.

August 3, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Great post... very honest. LOL You have a great sense of humor...like me! :) By the way, are you on myspace? I hope to add you or vice versa: www.myspace.com/vivabliss

August 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Merry said...

I sooooooooooooooo needed this laugh in the middle of my crazy a$$ day! Thank you Jun & Carolyn!!! :)

August 3, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I so agree on that letter from Russell's Dad. I was so glad they put that part on tv.

Those were truly words to live by and gave me a whole new take on Russ.

Really love your blogs

August 3, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I have to wonder, will we know who gets the wizard powers? Will there be a spoiler on that or do we have to wait to??

August 3, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Jun - I love your blogs, they are so right on the money - LOL! Your inside knowledge helps really define these people. And, Jeff is SOOOOO cute, I think almost all of us can agree to that.

I would love to see Ron's boxers in Natalie's throat!

August 3, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

new top post!

August 3, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Bonniegirl said...

Jun says "but whatever’s been hugging his genital folds is what I wanted to ram into Natalie’s yapping mouth.

I laughed out loud and had coworkers wondering what was so funny.
Thank you very much for that!!!

Hope you enjoyed your time away Jun.

August 3, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

June - Great blog! LOL once again! I loved the part about the IKEA store running around looking for your microphone! Very funny!

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your time away!

August 3, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Maria said...

Jun, I love your posts! Thank you!

August 3, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

as usual a great blog from Jun! Love ya girl!

August 3, 2009 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Glad you had a well-deserved time away but even more glad you're back! You make me laugh out loud every time I read one of your blogs.

August 3, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Jun! It's about time you came back and graced us with your presence. I missed ya Huggie Bunny!

Your IKEA story had me rolling on the floor. I could just picture you freaking out in the aisles.

Chima = The Grudge was a perfect visual, lol. I knew I was scared of her for a reason. Prior I had more envisioned her as Linda Blair complete with rotating head, but The Grudge fits her better.

This week was a turn around for Russell in my eyes too. I hope he stays that way.

Dingleberry? Really? lol, what a way to start my day.

Anywho, it's great to have you back, your humor was greatly missed. I don't think you have to apologize your views. A Blog is all about people's opinions and views. The people that don't agree can go play with their dingleberries. :)

Welcome back! And if you are really really good, I'll start talking about the 'Bama Boys and Huntin' again.

August 3, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Girrrrrrrrrll -- you do have a way with words. And, such a lady-like way of calling Ronnie a p_$$y. I caint e'en tipe 'cuz i'z laugfin' sew herd. (Wipng teh tearz frum me eiyes.)

August 3, 2009 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jun, that chair is available at Art Van, too. I have the exact same thing in purple (love it!). I didn't see your season but i love your blog!

August 3, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Jun. Spot on as always. Tingling feeling in your...feet, is that were Syn will find your happy place? ;)

Like a hanging dingle berry LOL

Yes, whatever Ronnie wears pile them in a ball and gag Scrappy.

August 3, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

thanks jluv, i think the couple of days down in cape may helped :)

HanHaysMom, I am a BB crazy too I think haha.

Thanks for the tip anon and trish, will check it out.

Genie! :) deliciously evil is right! Ew, you had to go there with specifics. Star Trek. HAHA.

Marci, like SERIOUSLY. I needed to relax so i could recoil again i think.

Question: "When you go into the house, does production let you listen to how the microphone sounds when you move around, pull covers up, change clothes, EAT, etc.?"

Answer: No. And you never know what the big deal is until AFTER your experience in the house. HA. That's why even months after the show I kept flipping my hair back when I was out with friends. I got so used to being yelled at haha. My friends just thought I became obsessed with touching my hair until I told them why! :)

Rhonda, I wish there was some way to mess with Natalie. I want a little doll that looks like her :)

Mel. LOL. Seriously. Thanks! :)

Gracias Kimmy. Couldn't agree with you more.

Kent. I'm not really good with Cancer males since I'm a Cancer female. We can talk tho. :)

Thanks Ry :)

Haha, awwww, I don't know that I could ever hate Lydia. The only thing that would make me dislike her is if she stabs Kevin in the back.

Pescatarian, no myspace. I barely had a facebook but now love it.

Mattitude. Let's hope so. I like the basics.

Glad to have given you a giggle break in your day Merry :)

Thanks Rosaritoe :)

Ronap, I would PAY to see that haha.

Bonnie I thoroughly enjoyed my little vaca, thanks!

August 3, 2009 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jun, your blogs always make me laugh and I want you to know that I GET IT. Haha.

I myself even, no lie, said I wished someone would stuff Ronnie's star wars character indies into her constantly lone trap to shut her up. Wasn't during Sunday's show, but you not alone in that sentiment.

August 3, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WoW! I got through this one in one sitting. I still haven't finished your last one. I'm not as brave as I pretend to be. :-p~

The psych docs don’t tell you you’re gonna hit that one post-show! I ran around the sales floor looking for my microphone I was so scared. Ahhh, good times.

You crack me up gf! I could just see it happening. I'm sure you had many more moments like that and I would love to hear them all, but I guess some should be strictly kept between you and your therapist.

AHEM!!

and other great things in this country like, um, white boys with charming southern accents.

You aren't fooling me girly girl. I KNOW who you mean and I have just one song to sing.

♫ You Can Have My Husband But Please Don't Mess With My Man ♫

Love ya Jun... Hope the bouquet hasn't wilted... Looking forward to the next blog.

^Ä^

August 4, 2009 at 4:54 AM  
Anonymous Brother Toner said...

Not only do I agree with most of the comments left before me, but I also feel greatly attentive to what everyone here is expressing in their comments. Some of you I can say that I truly am able to relate to you, and some just make me wonder if I can ever relate to the way lots of you feel! In some ways it could be happy but if the feeling isn't really in the happiness stage of things then all I can say is I hope the becoming aware part of things does eventually work out for all of us in the end of things.. But alongside this topic, I love it! And it really is great to see a lot of us participating and really putting effort into collaborating one of the best blogs we've yet come to see!

August 4, 2009 at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below