;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

9:20am BBT - Tap, Tap, Tap... We're wai-ting...

I was really hoping Russell would be awake by now, and I'm still holding out hope that he gets up and tries to leave his webbed in room before the wake up call... especially if it involves music.. and thereby fishies... grrrr...

Until then, this post is up & ready for the inevitable:

BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.
Fishies!

Wakey Wakey HGs!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!! You've got a Veto Ceremony to do today! Bring on da noise! Bring on da funk! ;) We'll be here watching and updating!

I mentioned this in the overnight report, but it bears repeating... If you know any Danica Patrick fans, or you are one yourself, you must run, not walk to these very cool ebay daily deals today! The deals aren't all about Danica Patrick, but those signed helmets are gonna go very fast at 39.99, marked down from $150!

9:25am BBT
Fishies...

9:38am BBT
The HGs are getting up and going about their business... and...

Michele, Jordan, Jeff and Ronnie are up and doing their morning routines..

The light's on in the HoH bathroom, so I'm guessing Russell's in the toilet..

and...

The Web is still intact!! Yes!!!

9:44am BBT
BB: Russell, Lydia, Kevin, Natalie... Good morning, House guests. It's time to get up for the day.





CUT TO:
9:47am BBT
Russell comes out of the HoH... He rips down the web without a word, and comes downstairs to the kitchen.


Jeff: Did you know that was there?
Russell: (can't tell if he said yes or no - he's grumbly)
Jeff: Oooh.. somebody's up to some late night tricks.

***lol.. well that was anti-climactic.

9:50am BBT
Around the house...

  • Michele, Jeff & Jordan are preparing breakfast and chatting in the kitchen. Jordan calls Michele's attention to the web.
  • Russell's out back in the yard, jogging.
  • Chima's in the red room, gathering some things, then she heads into the Storage Room to get fresh batteries....
9:52am
BB: Natalie, Kevin, Jessie, Lydia.. Good morning, house guests, it's time to get up for the day.

9:56am BBT
Lydia joins the living... She comes into the kitchen rubbing her head and tells Jeff she hit her head on the floor last night. Jeff asks if she's th eone who pulled the prank. She denies it, and he doesn't believe her.

Lydia: If I was that cheeky, I'd take credit for it.

Jeff lets it go, but this lie is a pretty foolish one to solidify the loss of someones trust in this game.

CUT TO:
10:02am BBT
Bathroom
Chima, Jeff & Michele

Chima's showering, Jeff's brushing his teeth again, and Michele's getting ready for her close-up.

They're talking about the PoV Ceremony, in terms of when it'll be. They figure around noon or 1, but they're just guessing. BB hasn't actually told them.

Talk turns to the wake up music, which was Miley Cyrus... Jeff's bemoaning the fact that it'll be stuck in his head all day.

CUT TO:
10:17am BBT
Backyard - Couch

Michele and Jordan are chatting about makeup and the like...

BB is still trying to wake Kevin, Natalie and Jessie. So far, no movement from any of them.

Talk turns to speculation about who did the web on Russell's door. Jordan's guessing it was Natalie, Jessie or Lydia...

They're remain outside chatting until just after 10:30am BBT, covering everything from Jordan's boobs to her annoyance with Jessie and Michele's planned Veto Ceremony speech, which she may or may not use, as she doesn't want to open the door for Ronnie to orate.

CUT TO:
10:42am BBT
Haves Room
Jordan & Jeff

Jordan joins Jeff in bed... puts on his glasses... cuteness..





CUT TO:
10:55-11:20am BBT
HoH Room
Jordan & Russell

Jordan: Yesterday, when y'all were... Jessie and Natalie go to the back of the bathroom, and their whispering... and I see Jessie talking, and he's looking directly at me.. and Natalie's pacing... and I thought it was weird... so I'm just asking her questions, random stuff... then you walked in and Jessie had walked back there and they start whispering and talking, then you came in and Michele came out of the diary room and said that to Michele... There's just something weird going on.
Russell: I don't know what's going on. I'm clueless... They don't include me in sh-t.
Jordan: They're just scheming constantly.. I can tell Jessie's moods, and he's been real moody lately... You can tell he's just bitter... I know you'll make it far in this game, but he will seriously walk to the 500,000... well, he would if you and Jeff weren't here... The only people in his way are you and Jeff.
Russell: Me and Jeff and Casey talked about that.
Jordan: So right now, he's gonna keep you on his side til he gets rid of Jeff... then he'll come after you.
Russell: I know.. There's just nothing I can do about it right now, til someone wins the next HoH.
Jordan: I wanna win so bad. Oh.. there was a comment he made the other day.. saying "Well I'm gonna be in the next HoH," like it's a foregone conclusion that if he's in it, he'll win it.

They both agree they don't trust Jessie at all. Russell tells Jordan that Jeff is the person he trusts most in the house.

Jordan: Jessie'll say things to me, just to make sure he's safe, but I know he's full of it.
Russell: So do I.

Talk turns to the Endurance HoH and who was rooting for who... Jordan tells Russell that she was sure he was gonna put her and Jeff up, because she thought Russell was all about Jessie's side... Now she knows his word is good.

More important than her words is her complete honesty and total lack of guile with him... You can see the appreciation in his eyes.

It's the first frank discussion and real game talk between Jordan and Russell... and it's good.

Russell is very clear on the fact that Jessie et al are very pissed off at him at this point... He gets it, and he shares it with Jordan.

Russell: Honestly, when you win HoH, make sure the people you put up are the people you wanted to put up, because everyone feeds you a bunch of bs... To be honest with you, Jessie's pissed because I'm getting rid of Ronnie, because he's his ally. They're all fake bein' nice to me.

Jordan hopes she's the wizard, so she can save people... in case someone from the other side gets HoH.

Talk turns to Chima... Russell says she's fake, and he tells Jordan that Chima's jealousy and mean spiritedness about other women in the house makes him nuts.. Jordan says there's a lot of people here like that.

Russell asks Jordan if she trusts Michele... Jordan says she does, but warns Russell not to say anything about Chima to her, because they're friends. Jordan explains that Michele went to comfort her last night...

BB calls Kevin to the DR, and Russell notes that's the 2nd time. He thinks Kevin has the Wizard power.

They talk a bit about every single HG in the house... It's refreshing to see people being totally honest with each other for a change.

Don't blink - it may not happen again.



CUT TO:
11:26am BBT
Backyard
Jeff & Jordan
Jeff's watering the garden. Jordan comments on how much attention he pays the plants, and Jeff says he prefers them to most of the people in the house... Jordan laughs.


CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
HoH Room
Jordan & Russell

Russell's in the bathroom... Jordan's relaxing in the HoH bed.

CUT TO:
11:33am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jeff & Michele

Michele: After Thursday, we should all move back in the pool room...
Jeff: I was just thinkin' that.
Michele: Reclaim it... I just don't sleep well in the middle room. Lydia can have her single. She'll be happy.

11:38am BBT - cont'd

Michele: I can't wait to see the tapes for this week to see what he says, "Michele is weak minded. I've convinced her to use the PoV on me." (laughs)

CUT TO:
11:42am BBT

Natalie's talking to Chima in the Kitchen...

Jessie passes through en route to HoH... He enters. Russell mentions Lydia doing the web on the door. Jessie does not fall for it and does not confirm. Chatter ensues...

11:44am BBT
BB: Russell, please come to the Diary Room...

***The time for the PoV Ceremony is drawing near.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







74 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I'm here!!!! I made it!!!! Whew that was a big jump!!! j/k

Coffee working can ya tell?

August 3, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe, Wendy :) you're awfully sprightly this morning!

August 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - i blame coffee! Actually i got a good sleep and woke up feeling a little more on the happier side of life!

August 3, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Carolyn, Wendy! How are you both this morning?

August 3, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

oh i cant wait to see Russel's reaction!

August 3, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I want to watch russ open that door. I wonder if his temper will come out so early in the morning.

August 3, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Come out, come out where ever you are Russel!!! lol

August 3, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger khopekittner said...

so obviously russell does buy into jessie and nat's lie about michelle!! (at least a little bit) come on russ. does anyone think he will ask michelle before it is too late and does damage to their alliance, cuz russ could scr it all up if he totally buys into it!

August 3, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

I hope Russell doesn't get TOO mad...hopefully he takes a shower and wakes up before attempting to go downstairs

August 3, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Carolyn, can't Russ see the door from his spy screen? If he looks before he goes out he would see, right?

August 3, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Didi said...

Naturally I just posted in the overnight report!!

I had no internet from Thursday night yesterday!!! UGH!!!

Catching up with all the posts and comments!!

Thanks Caroyln!! (and everyone!!!)

August 3, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Morning Funny Lady Wendy!

Not quite through Jamison's ONR yet, but am throughly enjoying it! LOL Thank you so much!

Can't wait until Russell gets up and opens the door AND the POV ceremony after affects!

Love this game!!!!!

August 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Can't wait for Russel to open the door. Wonder what kind of mood he is in.

August 3, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Carolyn*{\O/}*
Good morning and thank you for explaining the 'other' Pally
Watching Russel tear down the web lol
He's not smiling!

August 3, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

omgawd im so glad they have the camera on the door lol.... and Russells awake woo hoooooo

wonder if the culprits are gonna fess up and confess or point the fingers at someone else... like Ronnie lmao!!!!!!

GOOD MORNIN YALL!!!

August 3, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

I'm here to! :)

I'm back to my one liners...

August 3, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched Ronnie's audition tape, and I was shocked that he admitted that someone once made him so angry that he made up a fake female identity, talked to this guy till the guy fell in love with "her", then dumped him. Sound familiar????? He actually snickered about it. I'm kinda surprised that CBS would have chosen him..

**lacey**

August 3, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

arghhhhhhh i missed it cos i was postingggggg!

August 3, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well it seemed like a good prank but turned into the whole lot of nothing.

I'm out for the day.

Have a good one.

See you all later.

August 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Good Morning!

I've been catching up on all the fun the past couple of days ... my oh my how the tables have turned.
Or have they? Is it just me or is Michele really hard to read?

I don't know for sure what she'll do or who, if anyone, she has any kind of allegiance with ... so I'm hoping for the best and this week she'll stick to the plan to oust Ronnie ...

As to the coup d'etat ... all my votes go to Jeff .. here's hoping

August 3, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Mary said...

Good morning Carolyn! Hello all! Why oh why doesn't
Russell take Lydia down and put up either the Tool or the Fool? They have had too much say so in the game as it is!! I'd much rather see the Tool go home so he can't be in the jury house. They can get Ronnie out any time.

August 3, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I can honestly say I was glad to be at work this morning because my internet at home has been down since Saturday afternoon so I had some catching up to do here and some voting to do at CBS.com. It's so nice to see Jessie and Natalie are pretty miserable!!!!!!

August 3, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn :)

Happy Monday to all the BB Dishers :)

Natalie is not going to be pleased with Jessie hanging out with Lydia.

If Jessie or Natalie are not the next people to get evicted, I pray that it's Lydia.

August 3, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous MG said...

Does anyone know what Jessie threw over the backyard wall last night?

August 3, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous HanHaysMom said...

Good Morning Carolyn & fellow BB lovers! Got a house full on teenagers so watching the feeds for some normal adult convo!!

Hope Michele is still following thru & all of last nite was just recon for her alliance. Jeff needs to keep Russ calm & just let this week play out!

Gonna go do some more voting & watch the feeds! Have a great day!!

August 3, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I've been working hard on it, but I can't find a damn thing wrong with Jeff. Maybe he's not a rocket scientist, but I'm not sure that is a flaw (the super smart ones are overrated, in my experience. Too absorbed in their own crap).

Maybe he's healthy enough to wait for the right girl, and just hasn't met her yet (though I think he thinks Jordan may be that girl). It's hard to imagine a guy that healthy, but I suppose it's possible ...

August 3, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Good Morning to you all..........just a compliment to all you regular's in the comment section.......you all do such a fabulous job and I so enjoy reading your comments.......this is always the highlight of my summer. Carolyn, you are the absolute best!...............Can't wait for the veto ceremony!

August 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey there! So, I've been a regular visitor to this site for multiple past seasons, but I never joined in the commenting b/c I didn't have a Google account 'til now. I just wanted to say thanks to Carolyn for keeping us updated on the craziness that is BB11!

And also...Don't you guys think it's pretty stupid of Lydia to even lie about the spider web? It seems like such an inconsequential thing to me that it makes no sense to deny it.

August 3, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Wendy! Like a fool I drank tea this morning knowing I shouldn't have, my stomach doesn't feel too good. Gonna go get a Diet Coke or some Starbucks in a bit.

Yup, Lydia screwed up by lying!!!

August 3, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning Red - alls good here and how are you??

August 3, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning Marci! Morning everyone!

I put an extra scoop in the coffee this morning so i'm one happy camper!!!

August 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I must apologize! When I looked at the comments under the morning post I only saw Carolyn and Wendy!
Good Morning Everyone!!!
Happy Monday!

August 3, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Bonniegirl said...

Good Morning (or I guess it's afternoon here by now) Carolyn and everyone!

Thanks for the wonderful updates. Work can really get in the way of BB addiction! lol

Been voting for Jeff all morning though, so hopefully we'll hear great results after the polls close.

Hope you are feeling better this morning Wendy. :-)

August 3, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I think if I woke up next to Jeff in the mornings, and saw his smile, I would definitly have a smile on my face all day long!

August 3, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

GaleLuvs..you won't miss anything if you minimize the "RP feed" screen and the Dishchicks* site so you can enjoy them both at the same time. I keep them side by side when I'm online (addict hehe)

August 3, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Fellow Dishers!

LOL Jane ~ I have been thinking the same thing about Jeff!

August 3, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

I'm with you, Jane. I like the dynamic of Jeff and Jordan b/c she's so much younger than he is and still has a lot of maturing to do and worldliness to attain, but Jeff seems like a great guy to be with while she progresses in those areas. *sigh*

August 3, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Bonniegirl said...

Guess I should have read comments more closely.

Wendy--Glad you got some sleep and are feeling a little more happy this morning!

August 3, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Carolyn said..
Morning, MsFitz!!! :) WOw!! Nice blogging!! Getting to be a habit with you! ;)

That's funny you said that. I was laughing at myself this morning cuz it seems like most of my 1st posts for the day are like a book. But, I think of things after I sign off for the night & over that 1st cup of coffee that I just gotta share.

I know for a fact my addiction is reaching a very high level too. I dreamed last night Carolyn, Gaytor, Genie Sea, Blue, & I were all trying to find AG. I kept telling you all what her twitter ID was & Gaytor kept saying..."No, we are going to CBS to tell her."

Not sure what we were going to tell her but I think it was the post that Gaytor did last night asking for the Twitter ID for CBS that made me dream that. ha-ha!!

August 3, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

So, then it's official--everyone else loves Jeff just like I do, huh? Haha. I'm really hoping he wins the Coup D'etat power. It's about time he had the opportunity to cause some waves in the house!

August 3, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Just listening to M and J talk about grey hair. It reminds me that Ronnie said he has been grey since he was 20 and always dyes his hair! Found that interesting, since he has such a baby face.

OK, yes I listen to him sometimes! LOL But, only when I have to.

August 3, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I have a question about the "wizard" power. If it is used would the HOH then be allowed to cast a vote or do they just stay safe from nomination? And does anyone think that who ever (JEFF) has the power will throw the next HOH.

August 3, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I can't remember a season where BB has had to try so many times to wake the HG's.

They should try 3 times and then dump a bucket of water on their head. But for 'have nots', dump a bucket of slop or America's choice food selection!

August 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I wish Jordan would lower her voice. I always feel likes sssshhhhing her!

August 3, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

Good Mornin all! Did you submit your choice today for House Guest to get the power???

Vote for Jeffie poo please (^_^)

They will need it next week.

August 3, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Amen Kscooterfox!

August 3, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you all think Jessie was hurting natalie in the bed as they had a long wrestling thing I think he did and she wanted to show him how tough she is it was on bbad he had his foot in her crotch and his bandy litttle legs were pushing and had a hold of her arms after, he made a few remarks that were scary to me. I hope if she gets to stay someone monitors them together at all times. will have to be anonymous as i cant remember pass word . Fancy palmetto

August 3, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Carolyn ~ I'm so glad you are as obsessed with Jeff as we ALL are. Love the daily dose of him. Don't know what I will do when this season is over, except view the archives - bunches! LOL

August 3, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

There is something about Jordan that reminds me of Kristen Chenoweth sometimes....

August 3, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am trully amazed that for yet another season, we have HGs that think they know what America is thinking. Usually there is the excuse of, 'I have never watched the feeds and I only watched a few episodes on TV.'

But this year we have Ronnie who is admittedly a BB junkie. He knows all about the feeds and the different web sites. So how does he think that Russell is going to be viewed as a villain and he and Chima will be viewed as people of honor and integrity?

Russell and Chima are people who will not be universally hated or loved unless something starts changing. Based on the game up to this point Chima started out as a diva and a bi**h. But she can be funny, kind and intelligent. Unfortunately she is sticking tight with Jesse and Natalie.

Russell has gone back and forth and seemed a little shady at times. I like to believe it was because he got stuck with the athlete clique and was not able to play his own game. Now that he is making moves, if he stays true to his plan with Jeff, I am sure there will be far more people loving than hating him.

But Ronnie should know how America will view him. Doesn't he hear his own words coming out of his mouth? He is telling a lie as he says he never lies. I am sure that the flashbacks will show him pledging an alliance and joint protection to several people even though he swears he only had promises with Chima, Jesse and Nat. I could have swore he was the one that originally brought up the idea of back dooring Russ. If he didn't mention it first, it sure was not something he had to be talked into. And he claims that he never talks badly about anyone on a personal level and in the next breath talks about Michelle being mentally unstable.

This is when I start making my moral judgements about people. Once the really blatant hypocrisy comes out. He and Jesse are two of a kind-'It is gamesmanship if I lie to your face and stab you in the back and totally ruin your chance of winning the money and I should be congratulated.' But heaven help the person who makes a move that is good for them and goes against Ronnie or Jesse. Then it is no longer good gameplay. It's a personal attack.

Jesse at least admitted that America hates him which would lead me to believe he had learned something. However, he still blames Dan for his loss even though it was America's vote. And you would have thought he would have been embarrassed about the way he came across last year. Yet his attitude is worse than ever. He is more conceited and arrogant, more of a bully and his childish tantrums are rediculous. I guess he really has learned nothing. Come to think of it, he probably never did listen to how he sounded and he probably never did read the message boards. My guess, he watched all the episodes he was in and the only thought that ever crossed his mind was, 'Damn, I look good.'

PS-Natalie, you based your whole entire game on a lie immediately after entering the house so please STFU about what an honest person you are.

August 3, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

cindy.loo.who: I absolutely agree with you! I think it's how she looks at certain camera angles...plus, she's got the high-pitched voice.

August 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I am hoping this Russell/Michelle/Jeff/Jordan alliance makes it. The 4 together are are pretty strong team. Once Ronnie is hgone, Jessie and Natalie and Chima will not be as strong. Michelle is mentally and physically a good player. Jeff is physically and even somewhat mentally strong, Russell is physical and Jordan is not too bad with some physically. I dont think she is as dumb as people would think. Maybe a bit naive, but it's not the same as being dumb.Can't wait to see how the Veto ceremony plays out. I am hopefull that Michele will not use it. I think Ronnie knows his days are numbered. I am thinking positive that Chima may come around and vote him out. I dont think she like him that much, I just think she feeels too many DISLIKE him and she thinks she's making a point by siding with him.

August 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan is such a bad liar!
J: I was hoping that Jeff would win because I thought you were with Jessie. That was why I was saying "play it out."
R: I know! You wanted Jeff to win because he is your guy.
J: No! I wanted you too!

That lie just didn't make any kind of sense! Girl is brain dead.

August 3, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I also thought the wrestling match last night was a little frightening. It was Jesse and Lydia though, not Natalie. To me it went beyond playing. Not only did Jesse not seem to care that he was possibly hurting her. From the sick, sadistic grin on his face, it seemed to me like he enjoyed the possibility that he could be hurting her.

The look on his face was really scary. I think he is completely disgusting. Actually, I always found him disgusting-I just have more reasons why I feel that way now.

August 3, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

hi everyone,

re: Jordan & Russell's HOW game chat:


just have to say it's so good to see that r's seen the light and making genuine allies with j & j.

August 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Shi Shi said...

Obviously Michele feels like the rest of us...she just told Jeff 'It's nice to get up and see your face in the morning'!!!!! Think she has a little crush. I remember hearing her say similar things to Jeff before!

August 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and Crew! It's been a long morning, someone hit and ran after hitting my son's car in his school's parking lot. It's his birthday too, he turned 19
I'm just happy he wasn't in the car, and he's not hurt. We gotta look on the bright side, right?

Anyway, gotta get caught up with the house happenings, hope everyone is having a good day :)

August 3, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh Yeah! Russell is in for this mornings crapfest! Wonder what Jessie will think about Jordan being in there. And he totally ignores her when he comes in.

August 3, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Genie!

August 3, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops sorry should have read it over yes it was lydia I hope big brother offers them help when this is all over they do have a hugh problem fancy

August 3, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Grendon; I agree with your thoughts on Jessie/Natalie/Ronnie. They are all about the "hate the game, not the player" when they're making the moves, but are quick to hate on the player when they are not in power. Hypocrisy all around in that group.

August 3, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I'll be starting the afternoon post shortly... just a heads up!

:)

August 3, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Genie! Hi Msfitz! Sorry to hear about Zach's car! I had the same thing happen to my old Jag.....I was sick. Never found out who did it. Needless to say, I don't have a jag anymore!

August 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Marci! :)

August 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I need to eat something... Getting woozy.. I'll start up the next post in like 15 minutes...

August 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Talk about Jordan not having game has gone back and forth. Lydia has got to be the worst player. She sits there slamming Russell with Ronnie supporters in the vicinity, and she is on the block.

August 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

OMG, please tell me again why Lydia is still in the house.

I truly depise her.

August 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

why do I feel like this eviction is not so cut and dry?

August 3, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Lydia is an idiot.

August 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous HanHaysMom said...

Whooo Hoooo!!! Triva......POV ceremony! Wish we could be fly's on the wall & here what goes down!!

August 3, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

***2 New Posts!!!

Jun's Blog is on Top! :)

August 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

The best thing to happen if Jessie or Natalie get HOH and Jeff wins the America's choice, he could replace whoever is on the block with Lydia and Kevin and Lydia will be gone next week.

Lydia needs to go with her ratty prison tattoos.

August 3, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Shi Shi said...

Anyone...why is Lydia and Russell in attack mode with each other. What happened?

August 3, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Grendon
re: the fight with Lydia

The thing that bothered me most was how Jesse was whispering the whole time and grinning.Like his hurting her was secret.

August 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below