;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers. Happy Monday! :) We've got extra coffee for anyone who needs it.

For my fellow ebay fiends, there are some very cool daily deals today! & If you like Danica Patrick, hurry!

Today's PoV Ceremony day in the Big Brother 11 house, and we're expecting the PoV to go unused. What's also expected is a big shift from team Jessie, Natalie, Ronnie and Chima into high gear trying to turn a vote towards Ronnie, since Russell becomes absolutely powerless after the PoV Ceremony. It seems they've already thrown in the towel, and accepted Ronnie's fate, but this could be a part of their game...

Michele appears unmovable, so if they're clever, there will be a big push towards Kevin, vis-a-vis informing him of Lydia's transgressions against him last week, in an attempt to get him to vote her out. It seems their only hope to save Ronnie... unless the bot makers have figured out how to get around java on the cbs site, and Ronnie gets the Coup d'Etat.

Speaking of Coup d'Etat... Here's the link to go vote! Me? I'm voting for Jeff.

While you're over there, you can also vote on the food for the have-nots next week.

OK... I'm gonna get crackin' on the Overnight Report™ now... if you'd like to get a head start, check out the comment section of the previous post. Jamison was up and updating allllll night long. Just click on comments, then click where it says "newest," then scroll about 12 comments down, so you can begin with Jamison's post at 12:40am BBT.

See ya back here with the Overnight around 8am BBT.

For those of you who are already up, as of 5:30am BBT, Jessie and Kevin are up and chatting in the Spa Room. Among other things, Jessie's whining about slop and how Jordan went about putting him on it.

For those of you who need the feeds, clicking on any of the flashback pics will get you to the free trial offer. :)

Cut To:

12:40am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jordan, Jeff, Natalie, Lydia

Chatter about friends, family and past HGs. They all adored Renny and wish she was in the house with them this season...

Jordan: I love her voice!
Lydia: Her voice was awesome!
Jeff: What'djou say?
Natalie: Remember that one where she was sleepwalkin'...
Lydia: Her laugh was so great!
Jordan: She was like, the door's locked, then she was all (trying to do Renny's voice) Saint Mary... Saint Joseph.. (very smiley now) I would've *loved* her to be on our season! I would have loved her, I think.
Lydia: Too bad she just doesn't pop up, ya know what I'm saying?
Jordan: I really wish she would come in. I think she would make me laugh!
Lydia: She would... We could just sit and talk to her...
Jordan: She would be all (Renny accent attempt) "New Awlins... we do that... I donno WHY he got so mad." Y'know how she would talk? Then that one night she got up and was sleepwalkin' and she found the almond joy wrappers... Aw man.. she would crack me up. I liked her.


The Renny love continues... the turns a bit to Dan and Memphis and Jerry... then to older people they thought might be on the show this season.

There was a blond lady on the same bus with Jordan and Natalie, with pink or red lipstick, that they all thought for sure was gonna be on this season, and they thought she'd be the Renny type...


CUT TO:
12:50am BBT
Bathroom Couch
Kevin & Michele

Talk about the coming events turns to the Veto Ceremony Speech. Very cute exchange...

Michele: Tomorrow, there's probably more DR, and then the, you know, the Veto Ceremony... Veto excitement, Veto excitement, oh yeah... You'll be on lockdown for a while.

Kevin: I wonder what that speech is gonna be like. I hope he does it.

Michele: I was tryin to think... I think I should do something comical... be like.. Sorry, you do not get a chance to speak, Ronnie. I will now...

Kevin: Ronnie, You don't have a chance in hell... This is over. So over. (Kevin mimes shutting the veto box).
Michele: I know.. cuz it's like, I will now give you the chance, Ronnie.. hmm.. Chance denied. Moving on... I would think it would be great if he like tells me, and I turn my back to him.... or.. other options... I will now give you, Ronnie, the opportunity to lie to me about why I should use the Veto on you.

Kevin: That would be amazing...

Michele: (she's leaning toward this one) Cuz.. It doesn't veer off the script that badly.




CUT TO:

1:02am BBT
HoH
Natalie & Russell

Natalie goes up to see Russell in HoH... He's listeining to his music. He makes her knock a while before answering... So long, she asks over the landing if he's up there.

Natalie: OK if I come in?
Russell: What's up?
Natalie: Nothin'. I been sleeping. (lie) Anything new or...
Russell: Since what?
Natalie: I've been sleepin for like 2 hours. Haven's really talked to you tonight... I just wanted to lay low, y'know, that's why I went to sleep... So much shit's been going on tonight.
Russell: What's going on?
Natalie: Just that sh-t with them in the room... with Chima and Ronnie... so I haven't really talked to Chima since..
Russell: Why? What'd they say?
Natalie: Nothin'.. just I went in there and told them, you know you could be heard on the other side... and I told you what she said... She said, "I don't care if I was able to be heard. All I did was ask Ronnie a question. He answered the question, " and she's like, "That was it." I'm like, alright.. just letting you know, you could be heard.

***The truth is that Natalie ran in there, told them Russell had heard everything, then encouraged them to lie to Russell and tell hi Michele had been in there for the whole conversation, which Chima declined to do, and Ronnie followed Chima's lead, refusing to lie regarding Michele's presence.

Natalie: She came outside while we were sitting out there having candy...
Russell: I don't really care.
Natalie: Did Chima talk sh-t about me?
Russell: Where?
Natalie: In that room.
Russell: No, it was all about me.
Natalie: Oh, she talked sh-t about you?
Russell: It wasn't sh-t.. Just talkin' about me.. I don't know.. It's kinda hard to trust people in this game... I just want the kid to go home.
Natalie: He'll go home. Don't worry.. Unless he's got that power... and I don't think he does..
Russell: It just sucks, because next week I can't play...
Natalie: Well, Jessie can, I can... and regardless, I'm sure Chima wouldn't put you up. And If I win, it's like you won..
Russell: This place is like a nut house.. Even if you just talk to people on a suprficial level, people just freak out...

Russell strings her along a bit, then...

Russell: So what exactly did Michele say at 4 in the morning?
Natalie: Me n Jessie were in there, and she came in, and she was like, "Hey, I know you guys like Ronnie, so what about if I vote dto keep Ronnie here? If I voted to keep Ronnie here, next week, we would have the numbers... It'd be you two, me, Chima, Ronnie... vs Jeff, Kevin and Lydia.
Russell: What about me?
Natalie: She was talking about HoH. Anyway, I didn't really talk at all. I was just sitting there. Jessie's the one who was talking, and he was all, "How would that benefit us to hose Russell? There's no reason to hose him when he hasn't hosed us." I'm sure she's talked to the other side and said the same thing...
Russell: Well, that was expected... She's floating between sides...

Natalie takes the bait and goes on a floater tangent with Michele...

Natalie: Plus with ronnie going home, she feels like she'll be the smartest in the house...
Russell: She's not the smartest.
Natalie: I don't think so either, bt she does.
Russell: She's shady too...

A little talk about Kevin and Lydia, then Natalie feeds the fish, shuts off the light and leaves Russell to sleep.

Interesting to note: Natalie goes into the kitchen to get some water, Jessie's at the counter, and the two of them do not exchange a look or a word.

***We learn later on, from an exchange between Lydia and Kevin, that Jessie has decided he's not speaking to Natalie for 3 days, in light of the whole love triangle situation, and being tired of her telling him who he can and cannot speak to... a la Russell with Chima.

Natalie then goes in to check on Chima, who's already in bed for the night...

CUT TO:

1:15am BBT
Cam 1
Red Room

Jeff & Jordan Cuteness...

Just a little pre-sleep bit of giggling, snuggling and adorable...

The way he looks at her...

Oh, my...



CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Backyard
Jessie & Lydia

If you'd like to see Jessie and Lydia reconnecting their odd flirt - first on the hammock around 2:30am on cam 3, then for a bit of wrestling, also on Cam 3 at 3am on flashback.




***Lydia and Kevin were talking earlier about one of them getting to Jessie tonight to pick his brain a bit... As it turns out, they both speak to him.

CUT TO:
4am BBT
HoH Landing
Kevin & Lydia

Kevin & Lydia decide it's time for a prank... They create a Saran Wrap spider web right outside Russell's door.

Jessie witnesses it, and asks if they know who they're messing with... It's all in good fun.

We'll know as soon as Russell wakes up if it's received that way!!



Russell went to bed rather early last night, so he should be getting up quite soon, and I can't wait to see his reaction.

This concludes The Overnight Report™!




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger ashleyyyrose said...

anybody else REALLY sick of jessie complaining about being on slop and about how jordan put him up? i mean seriously? youve been eating for three weeks you can handle 1 week without food. stop being a baby and grow up.

okay carolyn im done with my little rant. sorry i just needed to get that out of my system

August 3, 2009 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Good morning Carolyn! And thanks to everyone for all the updates last night. Two nights of staying up until 5 did me in and I was out by midnight. You guys saved me :)

August 3, 2009 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Carolyn*{\O/}*
I am up early this morning to read yesterdays comments and much to my surprise I see a comment posted by Pally, one I didn't make. I was at bed at the time.
"Pally said...
Why wouldn't Russel just put up Jessi or Natalie as a re-nom to secure the votes??? I hope he figures that out...." 10:28PM
This is NOT me. Do you have any idea what this means? Am I hacked? I live alone, so it's nobody in my home.It's also odd that the cbs site won't let me vote, it wont even show the page. I'm kinda nervous about this.
Thank you

August 3, 2009 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger racinuni77 said...

I have a question....is says only 10 votes allowed per cell phones.....now online is that the rule....only 10 votes or can we just keep voting for JEFF!!!??

August 3, 2009 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger racinuni77 said...

Please reply to my question about voting on the input, because I forgot to check the box for follow up comments to my email....thank you

August 3, 2009 at 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Fan of JEFF!!! said...

PLEASE CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME!!!

So, I was on another site last night that has a live chat... SORRY CAROLYN. I always give the dish a plug, don't worry.

Anyway, someone wrote that an IP address can only vote 10 times a day. I was under the impression that online you could vote as many times as you wanted.

Is this true? Am I wasting my time refreshing and voting for Jeff time and time again?

August 3, 2009 at 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what time it was there? I'm just curious b/c it's 9:00am here and when you say 8:00 I'm not sure if you're one hour or two hours or even three hours behind me!!!!!

Thanks for everything Carolyn, you are making this year of BB enjoyable knowing I can hop on your site whenevr and know what is going on makes it so much fun!!! You really go above and beyond!!!

August 3, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I was gone for the weekend and can't get to Lessa's site now...do you know why???

Thanks in advance if you can help!

August 3, 2009 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally - Nope! :) Fear not. As you can see, your name here in this comment section appears in blue, which means it's YOU! :) The Pally in the other comment section appears in charcoal, which means it's not you...

We have 3 Rhondas, oodles of Jennifers, etc...

It's quite possible there are 2 Pallys...

The important thing to note is that the other Pally has not compromised your account in any way. ;)

August 3, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Did you know Michele's husband has a video on funnyordie with him in it? Just go to the website and search "Type Casting" it would be the first result you see.

August 3, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cbs voting site is jacked up!
It doesn't give me any houseguests to vote for, when you hit the "vote now" button, it replies back, 'thank you for your vote'-
WHO did I just vote for......????
I want to vote for Sweet Jeff!

August 3, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Chello said...

Pardon me if someone already suggested this, but what if Michelle takes Lydia off and Jessie goes up? Jessie is tougher to beat than Ronnie, who btw SHOULD have been out last week instead of Casey!

August 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow BB addicts

Great job Jamison on the early morning happenings. At least one of us was able to stay up.

No blow ups yet but maybe today. Seems it is getting closer, soon, very soon. I so hope Michele makes some crazy speech to him today at the POV meeting, that would stir things up.

Can't wait to see when Russel comes out of HOH and gets caught in the saran wrap web. About the only fun thing going on in there lately.

Have a great day everyone.

August 3, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn,
Good morning, All my BB Addict Buddies!

Happy Monday!

Wow, did paranoia run rampant in the house last night! I do understand how Russell, Jeff & Jordan can get that way so easily but they need to cool their jets now. Michelle is w/ them & they all just need to get past this week & I think they'll feel they are a pretty solid alliance. It's the trust factor & J/J probably feel like they are on the edge of another cliff pinning their hope on Michelle. And, Russell needs to calm down. He gets agitated easily & let's things just get to him to the point of explosion. Jeff & Jordan are pretty good at diffusing him though.

hannahfollower13 & ashley-rose, Yes, I am so sick of Jessie & his constantly complaining about how rough it is to be a Have Not. A few people thought Jessie was acting better than he had last year but that is only because for the first 3 weeks everything was going his way. But, now that he went from the penthouse to the "dungeon" the true Jessie has returned for our viewing pleasure...Not! And, not for a minute did I think he had changed. The only thing that has changed from last summer to this summer is the minion that follows him around.

My biggest hope, hope, hope, is no matter who gets HOH this Thurs. & if it's not Jeff, Jordan or Michelle that Jeff has the Coup D'etat & Jessie is out of there next week. It would be great if it could happen this week & he would be out the same week he was last year but it just seems the best move is to get Ronnie out now to keep him out of the J/H. I don't really think he would have that much influence on J/H but I would hate the HG to have to listen to him while there. Even though Jessie won't be pleasant to deal with at least he just pouts most of the time & doesn't incessantly talk like Ronnie will do. It will be so interesting to see Natalie's game after they leave. I thought it was very telling last night in her DR that she was upset they were breaking up the cliques. Her whole game plan is to ride coattails & depend on someone else to get her further.

And, I am so tired of Jessie, Ronnie, Natalie, Chima continually throwing Jeff & Jordan under the bus. Doesn't matter what happens in there some how or another they will blame them. And, Jessie continually referring to how dumb or stupid or hard it is to talk to Jordan & how she took the lame approach to choosing Have Nots. As Jordan said herself, she is not the sharpest crayon in the box but Jessie, your crayon isn't even in the box. So get over yourself thinking you are smarter than Jordan. And, her lame approach to choosing HG was the way she wanted to be fair. As Jeff & Russell said last night when talking about it, she is just too nice. Which sadly being too nice in this game probably won't get you to the end. Some think Jordan is dumb or slow. She is young, has led a sheltered, small town life, does not have much worldly experience & is very naive on many subjects but that does not make a person dumb.

August 3, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Pally and whoever else may care, I'm pretty sure there can be a zillion duplicate screen names. Google uses email and password to identify an account and then you can have any user name you want (it's not like email where there are no duplicates). Most people here seem to try and not duplicate, but it happens. If it makes you uncomfortable go into your account and change your screen name to something a little more unusual.

I've always wondered how in 3 (or is it 4 now) seasons there has never been another Jane ... I think people are just being considerate since I've been around so long. Thanks people!

August 3, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

I think it bears repeating how it has become a little more difficult to find the page to vote for Jeff...er, I mean the player you want to vote to receive the coup de tat (ok, Jeff!!). Folks like Pally who are having trouble: click on the actual picture of Julie, not the words below her, and from there you can vote.

August 3, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger chensden said...

Can someone tell me where to find the best live chat sites. I don't want to just blog, I want to chat. Tried a couple sites, but no luck.

August 3, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Must be testing cameras this morning. Everyone is sleeping but the cameras are all over the house including the DR hallway.

August 3, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Good morning my sexy Carolyn!

Hope you are doing well this morning.

Had a crazy fun weekend, so last night I did a crash course over your blog gettin caught up.

Kudos to Michele for finally starting to play this game, from the beginning I said I like her, so im happy shes finally giving me a reason to like her!

Cant wait for tuesday to see what happens at the veto ceremony!

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week!!!

August 3, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Ms. Fitz, I totally agree with you on Jordan not being dumb. Coming from a small town sheltered background myself, I can relate. I think she has good instincts and is playing the game her own way and so far it's working for her. I actually think the drawing was a smart move on her part. Slop/Doom Room never seemed to disrupt Ronnie's game that much anyway, and it was a nice gesture to leave the brains out of it. Although she should have left Jeff's name out, geez!!

I doubt she makes final 2, but hey...she's made the jury house, so yay for that! I think she has an excellent shot at 4th place or so.

August 3, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Regarding Chat Rooms -

There are zillions of em in the Big Brother live feed interface on Superpass!

August 3, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Yes, mess with Russell who hates the morning. That is very smart. They are lucky Michelle isn't using the veto that is for sure.

August 3, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Good Morning Carolyn and crew!!

Jamison thanks sooo much for the updates last night. I crashed way early and missed the whole night!

Russel need to just chill and get thru the week, he gets so jumpy and then get VOCAL and starts calling attention to stuff maybe it's just strategy but I can't see the benefit.

I am really enjoying this season in that alliances are switching up and its not just this side against that side, Jeff and Jordan were on the bottom and in previous years people at the bottom stayed there but with all this shifting they are slowly but surely (hopefully) rising to the top.

I am really enjoying this season and BBDish makes it that much more enjoyable.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this site Carolyn and all the Dishers.

August 3, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Lam-Orly said...

Does BBGod usually wake the HGs up around the same time each day? I've been trying to figure out what time to start paying attention when they're just sleeping.

I'm three hours ahead of BBTime, and yesterday it was around 2pm before people were stirring, lol.

I really wanna see Russell's reaction to the "spider web" outside his door.

August 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Carolyn!
Morning Dishers!

Re voting:

-Go to cbs/bigbrother home page
-use the buttons at the bottom of the interactive screen on the top of the page until you find the one with Julie Chen's Face and Coup D'Etat (it's usually the second button)
-click Vote Now and it takes you there

or go here and bookmark it :)

August 3, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous doveink said...

Good morning Carolyn, I always forget to comment in here vs. Twitter. Was that not the sweetest thing last night between Jeff and Jordan. If that girl doesn't wise up and recognize he's so into her I'm totally fine to scoop him up for myself! hahaha

I agree with some of the others, Russell would make some history in the house to re-nom Natalie if he got Michelle to use the Veto and take Lydia off. With Jessie "not" talking to Nat for 3 days, seems the perfect time to oust her. If Jessie was wise he would out Nat for lying to them all this whole time over her age.

The mind reels with the diabolical ways that would just knock ol girl for a loop..OR Jeff (We all must surely be voting for Jeff to be the wizard, right..right??) to use his power and evict her (if he does actually get it that is).

I must stop, those thoughts make me too happy and that's just wrong ..isn't it??

Enjoy your days readers n feeders :)

August 3, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, HannahFollower13 :)

Good morning, Tchr_mom :)

Good morning, Pally :)

Morning, Racinuni77 :) We've heard it is, but I haven' tseen any rules there stating that to be so.

G'morning, Fan of Jeff - :)
We're unclear on the rules vis a vis online voting.


Good morning, Anon re Times... It's always BBT, unless otherwise specified. :)

Morning, Anon re Lessa - Her sites been down all weekend. When it comes back, I'll be making an announcement.

G'morning, Anon re Michele's Hubby - I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up!

G'morning, Chello! :) It's certainly a possibility, but a slim one. Michele's arch nemesis is Ronnie.

Good morning, Michigan Man!! :) I agree.. Bravo Jamison!!
Ditto on Russell too! :)

Morning, MsFitz!!! :) WOw!! Nice blogging!! Getting to be a habit with you! ;)

G'morning, Jane! :) Thanks for explaining to Pally.

Good morning, Cindy.Lou.Who - That's why I put the direct link on this post.


Good morning, Chensden :)

Morning, sexy Kent in NYC :) I am!! :) Thank you! How about you?

G'morning, Umbeta!! :)

Good morning to all!!!!

August 3, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning All!

Woke up way too early for a holiday Monday due to a storm that came through. Coffee is on the go and hopefully i'll be nice and awake before the HGS

Jamison - Thank you for the updates last night!

August 3, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning Christine!! :)

Good morning, Lam-Orly! :)

Good Morning, DoveInk!! :)

August 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, WendyLady! :)

Holiday??

August 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Fantastic stuff from all the commenters last night, and Jamison was once again Top Notch ! It's much appreciated.

Carolyn and Genie do require sleep every now and then, so getting "extra" updates from all of us is one of the things that makes this the best BB blog on the 'net.

August 3, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Im really well Carolyn...

I met my bf's mother this weekend. Things are looking really good for us!!! i cant be more happy right now!

Mornin Wendy, my new facebook buddy!

August 3, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - yeah today is one here - not sure why cause my head isn't awake yet. But this is August long weekend.

August 3, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous LuciCate said...

I noticed Lessa's site is back up! It hasn't been updated since the 31st for obvious reasons but it is up!

August 3, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Good morning Carolyn! Good morning everyone! Thanks to all for the overnigt updates.I went to bed 1 am, so I am glad to be up to speed on what happened. Wonder hoe Russ will react to the saran wrap prank? I think it will depend on his mood and who he thinks did it. Well, I am off to go vote some mroe for Jeff and I'll be back later to check out the morning report.

August 3, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, LuciCate! :) Thank you!!! I just texted Lessa to let her know! :)

Kent - Awwww!!! Very cool!!

Morning, Shamrock!! :)

August 3, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

I'm usually a person of very few words but I'm getting very frustrated with the recent goings on. I'm annoyed with practically all the house guests for one reason or another and am starting to wish they would all just STFU. Some of these people have no perception of why/how people act the way they do which shocks me since a large part of the game is reading people. Where's the logic, reasoning, common sense...

Ronnie - No one believes anything you say anyway, so stop lying. If you're truthful and they still don't believe you so what, that's on them.

Lydia - The looks she gives people and that baby voices annoys me. Why can't these fools see that she is lying. I can't believe these fools are falling for the "poor little me" spiel.

Kevin - Someone please tell him that his bff in the game has thrown him under the bus numerous times. WAKE UP!! We need another "bitch" in the house besides Chima.

Chima - I will always believe that a strong,out-spoken black woman will always be misconstrued and misunderstood. She needs to get her game on and stop letting these fools(J&N) tell her how to play the game.

Jessie - he is not the master at this game or anything else. He is the embodiment of someone who puts others down to make themselves feel better.

Natalie - she claims she's 18, she's actully 24, she acts 12. She seems very immature and I hope this is not how she acts in real life. She needs to put her money where her big mouth is and WIN something.

Michele - is the biggest baller in the house right now. She has shown she can win and she does what the f*ck she wants to. But because she's so quirky, she can get away with it. And oh yeah...she's a gemini ;)

Russell - needs to practice what he preaches. He's putting it on a little strong and if he doesn't ease up its gonna backfire. He is NOT Evel Dick, and if he keeps acting like a dick its going to blow up in his face

Jordan - did she really know what she signed up for. Sometimes she just looks clueless, I hope its all an act

Jeff - is it the thick Chicago accent that makes him seem like he may have ridden the short yellow bus. Sometimes he seems a little too confused and like Jordan I also hope its an act. He has what it takes, he too needs to step up his game

August 3, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Not sure if Gaytor reads these early morning posts but i'm gonna answer his from last night before i clocked out.


Gaytor

I too smoke once it awhile to help take my mind off of the pain. It never takes the pain away completely but it does help me to not focus on it and thats better then nothing. Mostly tho i smoke it when my tummy is all in a tither over the meds (they really wreck my tummy) cause its been proven to settle tummies. My brother suggested i try it because he has some of the same genetic issues i have. I was never into it and quite against the idea for yrs but the last couple of years things have deteriorated rapidly and i was grasping at anything for a bit of relief. My motto lately has been whatever helps me get through the day and hopefully no one things bad of me for it.

August 3, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning Kent !!

So cool on meeting the bf's mommy - bet you were nervous as can be! I know when i met my bf's mom i was sickly nervous and she was dying of lung cancer at the time - but thankfully she loved me :0)

August 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

What time do they usually do the Veto Ceremony?

August 3, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Cecilia said...

Good morning dishers what time do they get them up I am never home in tha am on Mondays but today is a HOLIDAY (sorry about the caps I am excited). I am just going to curl up on my couch and hope they are entertaining today.

August 3, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I can relate to Michele and her sleep talking. It can be a real pain too. When i was a kid and my dad had a feeling i'd done something bad he would ask me in my sleep and i would bubble myself. Would wake up to a note on the fridge telling me i was grounded!

August 3, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

How rude of me not to say good morning to everybody. As soon as I woke up I just came on and read what I missed and went right to work. Haha. I hope everybody is doing well today.

August 3, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I don't have the mental stamina to do a roll call this morning. LOL

Morning all who have arisen!

Kent - Whoop Whoop! I'm happy for you honey. May it be all smooth sailing! :)

Did I tell you all lately that you rock my world? :)♥

August 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

psst!! new top post!!!

August 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Boquida!! :)

Wow!! Way to blog, lady! :)

August 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Please come to the new top post!

August 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Didi said...

Hi Carolyn & All!
Thank goodness for the Dish & all you and your comments!
Due to severe storms in the Northeast I had NO internet access from Thursday until last night! Trying to catch up.

I am having the same trouble with voting as several others have reported- no names or faces pop up and even when I click on Julie's picture nothing happens.

I think Ronnie should go this week, then Jessie, then Natalie.

I am impressed with some of the cast this year understanding the multitudes of lies others will tell to benefit themselves and not always falling for it.

Until later,
Ciao!!!

August 3, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger MerryMsMary said...

Is there any way we can watch the video clips without having to sign up for the free trial thing? I know last year we could get on Youtube and some other site that I can't remember the name of right now. Just wondering...

August 3, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a correction for you guys: Natalie was asleep in the Green Room for a while. She did not lie to Russell about sleeping. That is why she was "missing" for a couple of hours. Where did you think she was the whole time?

August 3, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Eika said...

I get a blank screen from cbs is anyine having the same problem?
Thanks

August 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below