;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, May 28, 2010

Big Brother 12 to Air Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, BB Lovers! We have a change in plans for this summer's Big Brother 12 tv viewing. CBS has nixed Tuesday nights and replaced them with Wednesdays... What do you think about that?

Here's the press release:

    THE SUMMER REALITY HIT "BIG BROTHER" PREMIERES THURSDAY, JULY 8, 8:00-9:00 PM

    "Big Brother" to Be Broadcast Three Times a Week—Wednesday, Thursday (Live Eviction Show) and Sunday from 8:00-9:00 PM

    Julie Chen Returns as Host

    The summer reality hit BIG BROTHER premieres Thursday, July 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The new cast will be announced at a later date.

    BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights per week: Wednesdays, (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 14); the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 15) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 11).

    Last summer's edition saw BIG BROTHER grow its audience both on-air and online...


Hmmm.. for me, it doesn't matter so much. All it really means is that the tv only audience will be yet further behind the rest of us. No biggie, right? ;p

Labels:







Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

Personally, I think BB should amend their schedule a bit so the tv onlies aren't dreadfully behind!

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!!! :)

May 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Wrestlemom said...

I'm glad to see that each night will be the same time. That

May 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Carolyn! JulieB! and anyone else who has posted since! HELLO all you lovlies!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack, and can't wait for a new season of Big Brother! It still seems so far away, lol.

And I'm thrilled with the schedule change! I was bummed because I was going to miss live shows on Sunday and Tuesday because I always work. But I'm always off on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So that means I'll only miss one live show a week! w00t!! Plus that means I'll be here with all my amazing Big Brother friends on extra night a week.

Can. Not. Wait.

Missed you all so much!

May 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I can't wait!!! There is nothing to watch right now. I need some BB drama!!!! It doesn't matter to me what days it's on because I can never wait until it airs on tv.
See everyone soon!!!!!!

May 28, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Long as I have you I don't care what the schedule is.

May 28, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Awww!!! I love seeing you guys. You have no idea how *huge* of a part of me coming back and doing it every season YOU are!

May 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Big Brother's Back! I hope you all enjoyed ure lives for the past few months, cause it's time for Live Feeds Galore again!

Wednesdays eh? That'll be nice cause I think it'll help TV Only's stay invested with the show. Doesn't do much for us Dishers!

I'm so happy to be back with everyone again!

~ Ryan ~

May 29, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I am so ecided about BB12..I hope they do an all stat game again.

May 29, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm fine with the schedule change.

As long as we still have our Chen-bot! LOL

And now she is a full on Mom!

Loving seeing everyone returning!

Hiya, Syn!!! How ya, buddy?

And JulieB, and Laura, and Melanie, and Hiya, Wrestlemom.

It's getting close!!!

Kisses and Rug Burns!!!!

Blue!

May 29, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hiya, Caro!!!!

Wasn't leaving you out.

Just wanted to say a special hello to the BB Goddess Herself!!! YOU!!!

May 29, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger fgmerchant said...

Im looking forward to another season of Big Brother, but I hate that it doesn't start till summer is half over! It needs to start the week after the fall shows go on hiatus!

May 31, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

yay! no more impatient wednesdays! but i agree with melanie - doesn't matter as long as we have you, miss c. hooray for summer! finished with my long winter's nap. i hope everyone had a beautiful memorial day weekend. i know i did. nice to see familiar faces.

June 1, 2010 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger SusieBerber said...

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! I don't care what nights it comes on....just makes for a long Sun-Wed til we gt to see the current edit or "spin" for the week!!! Counting down the days.......

June 1, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Will Big Brother After Dark be on Showtime this season? I'm a true blud BB fan since day 1 of Season 1.I'm new to this site. I use to follow Lessa, but she cannot continue this year. Hope you will allow me to participate:)

June 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Will Big Brother Afer Dark be on Showtime this season? I'm a true blue fan of BB since Day 1 Of Season 1

June 1, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I know for a fact that a new house is being built!!! I was at the CBS lot last week and there was some serious and I mean serious constructoin going on where the house is located. It's "being completely overhauled" is what I kept hearing people in the office's talk about.

June 2, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! I've been a lurker here for quite sometime. I recently recieved some interesting info. from a friend in the biz. Apparently this season's twist has something to do with "double". As in doubles of HG's is what he lead me to believe. He said that there were photos of people paired with photos of former HG's on a bulletin board in the offices. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just spreading the news! =)

June 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hi and {{hugs}} to my BB family! Big {{hugs}} to my 'Goddess of the Dish' ♥ So great to see people drifting back.

The change won't be a big deal and the TV only's will still be 'out in the dark' as far as I'm concerned. I guess it will really depend on the editing and who they (producers) want the TV only to root for. Can't wait for BB to start!!

Getting some pies cooked (lol) and snacks piled up :)

June 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Hey everyone!!!

It's like a BB family reunion.... I missed u all... my withdrawals had withdrawals :)

June 7, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Kiari Athenia said...

missed you so much carolyn:> but i think the programing change is really to combat a very heavy hitting cable tv line up on Tuesday night TNT

June 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below