;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 9, 2010

Big Brother 12: The 1st Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday!! If you'd like to see some gorgeous screencaps from last night, you must check out BBDishCaps! :)

Firefox is glitchy, glitchy, coconuts, so I strongly encourage you to view this site in either google chrome or internet explorer.

Oh my goodness, what a 1st night on the Big Brother 12 live feeds! We had scheming from the get-go, scantily clad HGs in the jacuzzi, paranoia *rampant* throughout the clan, oodles of finger pointing, and even our first make out session, starring Brendon and Rachel... The BB12 HGs sure move fast!
    ***Note to Brendon - Rachel was not a part of the fantasy. kthxbye!

I started off the night with the HGs when the feeds went live. Pure mayhem and trying to figure out who's who, who on earth are they talking about, why all the animosity already towards Andrew, and why is he blocking my clear shot of Brendon's abs?! If you missed that post, it's here.

Lessa was here on BBDish and up with the HGs til they hit the sack, so the full late night live feed update happened live, and it's already posted here.

As you can see on the top banner, Brendon & Rachel are nominated for eviction.

The Power of Veto players have already been selected, and the HGs believe they'll be playing today. The PoV players are as follows: Brendon, Rachel, Hayden, Enzo, Monet and Andrew.

Since Andrew is among the POV players, I hope, for his sake, that PoV happens before sundown comes and Shabbat begins, otherwise, I don't believe he'll be playing. I suspect AGP (Allison Grodner Productions) may take this into account.

Since the HGs all receive stipend money for being in the house, are they technically employees of AGP? And with that, is the employer required to afford the employees their observed religious holidays? I really wonder. Perhaps a lawyer among us can help me out with this one...

All in all, a phenomenal first night on the feeds! This new group of HGs does not disappoint, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know them.

Here's the condensed run-down.

The night started off with Annie & Kathy on the couch, talking about Andrew and how they don't trust him. From Annie and Kathy, we moved to a conversation between Enzo, Matt & Lane that also focused on Andrew. This mistrust of Andrew was a running theme with most of the HGs all night long. They strongly suspect him of being the saboteur. The question is why? Is he the saboteur, or is the real saboteur pushing this agenda to throw the light off of himself or herself, thereby sabotaging Andrew? Hmm.

Inside, around the kitchen counter, we join a conversation between Britney, Enzo, Matt, and Lane. According to them, Brendon is the target for eviction this week and Andrew is the target next week. Ragan joins the kitchen crew, and talk turns to what the PoV will be... Ragan makes an excellent point when he says that until the PoV Ceremony actually happens, no one is truly safe besides the HoH, and it's like all of them are on the block until then.

Andrew is aware he's being ostracized, and when he tries talking to Enzo about it, Enzo beats around the bush. Andrew leaves upset, and Enzo continues to build suspicion around Andrew with the next person he encounters: Lane. Enzo and Lane agree that Andrew must be the next to go.

Enzo, Hayden & Matt make their way up to HoH. They confirm they are in an alliance, that no one must find out about that, that Brendon's the target this week, and Andrew's gotta go next.

Andrew can't catch a break. Whenever he appears, silence.

Kathy seems to be everyone's confidant. She pretty well held court on the backyard couch all night, and once by one, HGs came to whisper with her about their targets and each other, and she dispensed advice to each one... It's a powerful position. She's battered and bruised, open and friendly, and just a tiny bit younger than most of their mothers, so she's the natural one to turn to.

Oh yes, then we had the big make out with Rachel and Brendon. Not. Pleased. Note to Nominees: you'd be wise to hook up with and get the backing of someone *not* on the block. Just sayin'...

This is my overall take on the night. For closer details & pics, please check out Lessa's very complete Late Night with Lessa.

Happy 1st Full Day on the feeds!!! See you in the comment section. :0)





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

Morning Dishers!

Thanks to Lessa for an awesome overnight report, it has to be hard to jump in on a group of strangers that have been living together for a week, and pick up on what we've missed. Great job.

I am surprised they are focusing on Andrew, and many on Annie, and nothing about Monet and Enzo which was everyone's guess. I still think Enzo's overplaying of the game is going to get old real quick, and he might have to dial it down a few notches.

Looking forward to the POV comp. Is that usually in the afternoon?

July 9, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! I am sneaking online from work for a bit... Coffee time! :)

Morning Everyone who is up and about! Happy first full day on the feeds, and hopefully POV ceremony!

Lessa- Fantastic first Late Night Blogging @ The Dish! :)

Phew! They have all hit the ground running! Is it just me or does it seem that they've been in the house for a month not 5 days? The level of game play is making my head spin.

As for the showmancing... erm.

July 9, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn & All!!

DiDi

July 9, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh one more thing... This seems to be yet another BB season of the chicks going after each other, and the guys picking them off after having established the Alpha Male pecking order... Le sigh....

July 9, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Patti! :) That was me on the overnight report, Lessa on the late night, and I agree - she's wonderful! :)

Good Morning, Genie!! :0) Coffee? Yes please. I've already got the IV attached!

Good Morning, Didi!

July 9, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi Genie!
I agree- they are certainly off and running pretty quick with the level of game play. Should be interesting to see if POV will be today.

July 9, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Caro- Special delivery Cuban on the way... oh and coffee too :)

I meant to say POV comp in my earlier comment not ceremony. The HGs have me jumping the gun too... hahahaha


I think AGP knowing Andrew is Orthodox and selecting him would rather oblige them to respect his religious needs, no?

July 9, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

While the HGs are snoozing, I'm gonna sneak out for an hour and get some cardio & sunshine! See you back here by 8:45am BBT.

July 9, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ooooops! Morning DIDI!!!!! Morning PATTI!!!!

Can you tell, I'm trying to avoid work? :) BB starts and all my routines are shot to heck... :)

July 9, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger jane said...

You called? Are they employees? That is a very good question. They certainly aren't independent contractors (that almost makes me lawyer laugh - since independent contractors have to be free to do their work, when, how, and where they choose). I don't think they are employees either. They are contracted "professionals." The terms of their contract will dictate what BB and they are required to do.

I suspect that the way it works is that BB was not allowed to discriminate in "hiring" him because of his religion. He then has responsibilities under the contract which he has to fulfill or be in violation. There will be terms that dictate what happens for a violation. Usually the contract can be voided within a number of days.

It is a good legal question whether they can contract that he performs work that they know will hinder his religious freedom. The answer is probably maybe. If that work is essential to performing the functions of the job they probably can. Though if there is a reasonable way to avoid this imposition, probably not. With contracted hires there is much more flexibility than with an employee, both with terms of service and termination of the relationship. These things are negotiated with a contract hire.

In real life they obviously wanted him on the show. And no they can't force him to perform counter to his religion, but the job requirements on BB are clear. He has to be there 24/7 and do what they say. Since they picked him they will most likely work around the religion, or there was no reason to pick him (they could have rejected him for a million other reasons). I don't think the issue will be the big things, like comps after sundown. It will be little things that weren't contemplated by either. Like some game has non kosher food that they didn't notice and it screws up production. Or he is praying and production is ready NOW because of some unforeseen reason. These will be things that they both have to decide when the time comes.

July 9, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning Carolyn and Genie Sea!!!

Im already obsessed. Just had a conference call with a few ex-coworkers back in Texas who rely on me for the insider dish!!!

Just finished updating my little personal BB spreadsheet...why Im not on this season IDK...talk about a superfan right now!!!

Andrew is digging himself deeper and deeper..

I think the saboteur is gonna be the last person you think it would be. If BB is smart thats what they did...

I truely dont think its andrew, i think hes just an odd man out and his personality is just clashing with everyone elses!

Thanks to Lessa for the overnight dishing! good job my dear!!!

Hope everyone has a happy friday!!

July 9, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Kent! :)

Good morning, Jane! :) Thank you!! I was going to name you specifically in the post, but I didn't want to call you out. ;)



------------->Gone cycling! :) Back soon!

July 9, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Good morning all! I hope you're enjoying your cardio Caro. I'm slightly jealous, but running after 2 kids, 1 toddler, and caring for a baby gives me some cardio, too. lol (Not all mine, thank goodness! I'm crazy, but not THAT crazy!)

I was too tired last night. Knowing I had to get up early as well, I called it a night right before the feeds went live. I was having such a hard time going to sleep!! Thanks for the detailed and ever so appreciated Late Night post, Lessa. I'm pretty much all caught up. :)

July 9, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Morning Carolyn, dishers,
I agree with Genie Sea..these HG`s really have hit the ground running.
I was up before 6 reading Lessa`s wonderful night report. Awesome.
Went to flashback and watched the times that she reported on and all worked so well.
Thanks for a great evening.

July 9, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!!! Home from my morning workout (can't let that slip away during BB) Sitting w/ my coffee & ready for our first full day of feeds!!!

Good morning everyone!!!

Great job on the late night report & the TOR! My head is spinning at how fast they are going but I remember last season was the same. I spent 1/2 my time last night saying...who? what? when? I think the more this game goes on the faster the folks jump right into the game. Not sure about why Andrew seems to be the one they have outcast. Annie seemed so cool in her interview but she seems to really have a knack for IMO stirring up some trouble! I, too, wonder if the real saboteur is pushing Andrew into the mistrust theme to keep the focus off them. (Enzo) Just thinking out loud. Not sure why Brendan is targeted too unless it's his athletic ability. Not crazy about the hookup between him & Rachel.

July 9, 2010 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, everyone!!! As usual, the blogging is excellent, so well written!!!!

Thank you, Caro, Genie, Lessa!!!

Here's to another fantastic day with all of you! I'm drinking my coffee with my beautiful Carolyn mug, gosh I love that smile! :)

July 9, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning BB Sweeties =) Phew ~~ what a first day!!! This crew is about the game. It's a lot more fun to watch than the strip shows from BB10, well, maybe that's because I'm a girl....dunno. I feel like they respect the game more and have their heads in it already. I love that.

July 9, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, would anyone but a doctor want to simulate a pap smear? That's just gross, and not even his specialty, LOL!

Also, heads up that Julie Chen's blog is on EW.com

Happy Friday!!!!!!

July 9, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

Wow I feel like I was up all night drinking! My first Bb hangover of the season! :)

Brenden is not scoring any points with me. I actually kinda like Monet. And Andrew....I may need to ask questions about his religion because I just don't know that much about it and want to understand. Enzo needs to slow down a bit. I really like Lane and Kathy.

I need more coffee and possibly some asprin so see you all later.

July 9, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Andrew's no doll, no pink, for his daughter, karma is biting him in the butt.

Ha!

Good morning everyone! Thanks Carolyn! Thanks Lessa! Thanks Kimbalicious! Thanks Genie Sea! Thanks to everyone who pours their time, heart and soul in to this awesome site!

*drools* <--- that was special for Syn.

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go...

*smiles because I am lucky enough to HAVE work*

But, I still don't wanna go... *le sigh*

July 9, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning all!! Well I must say it took me a bit to read the Late Night Report. Lessa you did one heck of a job!!! I can't wait for more!!

Now I am not a lawyer just a paralegal and I don't work in Cali so I don't know the laws there so I really can't answer your question Carolyn but it would seem they are sub-contractors and here most sub-contractors don't get paid for holidays unless specifically stated in their contract. But I am assuming there is some specifics in Andrew's contract concerning his contract.

Now on to the Saboteur, I really must I don't think it is Andrew..I have my speculations but I am keeping it on the DL for now until I can watch more feeds.

Well I need to keep busy working.

July 9, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Aaack! They're up! New TOp Post coming!! :)

July 9, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning Carolyn and other Dishers -

What a first night!! I too am confused about all the Andrew hate. My question is "Did anyone actually see the Annie story regarding him or is this a story that keeps getting embellished with each telling?" Also, no one seems to have asked Andrew directly about the story unless I missed it.

I don't believe he's the saboteur but has been set-up by the saboteur. Can anyone say Annie?

With her scurrying around the house all night going from one group to the other (playing both sides) she could be doing anything, anywhere and no one would notice.

Just my two cents this A.M.

July 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Ooops Sorry Caro!

I did know that you were the overnight reporter, but was not sure what Lessa's blog was called. You both did an awesome job this morning! I liked reading the different takes on what we've seen so far.

I am bummed that Brendon jumped right into a showmance, and with Rachel! I never would have guessed that. Also I am wondering why he's the target this week? I can see Rachel being the target due to her annoying laugh, but him? IDK.

I remember Andrew saying on his pre-season interview that he will not participate in a comp if it's held on Saturday. That makes me think BB is not going to adjust their schedule for him, but at the same time, will not forfeit him for honoring his religion. Seems fair. I think Jane's right, the problem may arise on the little things they haven't thought of. Interesting have-nots are allowed popcorn this year.

Something else I've thought of. Since the HGs are almost all big BB fans (except Hayden), do you think they will not target someone who plays the game too hard too early as was done in past seasons? (thinking Brian here, but there have been others) As a superfan myself, I would not consider an overzealous game player a threat.
An annoyance maybe, but not a threat. They kind of dig their own graves. :)

Just some food for thought....

C'mon HGs, wakey-wakey!!! :):):)

July 9, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

LOL Nive Hayden... Right before you get up and turn on the lights you sniff your pits, thats just SO attractive!! Woo-hoo baby! Eww!

July 9, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

Morning in the BB12 House

July 9, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning,

I a pleased my question about Andrew's Orthodoxy and observing Sabbath is being discussed. He did mention in an interview that he does observe it... so they all knew coming in. Nothing heavy duty for that guy.

July 9, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!! Good morning BBDishers!!! Still on a premiere night high!!! I keep BBDish up here at work, on the edge of my seat waiting for any and all updates!!! If I haven't said it enough already... Thanks Carolyn for this GREAT site!!!! So good to be somewhere with folks who enjoy Big Brother as much as I do!!

My Comment from the previous post regarding the late night antics:

Hello everyone!! Thanks Lessa for the Late Night update!! Due to my work schedule, I generally read the Overnight Report from my desk in the mornings... No feeds. So I'll miss chatting with you all except maybe on the weekends. Anyway, Brendon & Rachel... Already???? Geez!!! Wish I would have been able to see everything that led up to this Andrew hate. @JD - I agree that the HGs are being inconsiderate regarding his religious practices. Why do I get the feeling they'll be purposely messing with his food and utensils? Not cool!!! @RhondaM - Yes I did look up the rules!! :) Well, we're off to a great start. Can't wait to see what's in store today!!! Have a great day everyone!!

July 9, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm conflicted ... I like Brendon, but when I see him liking Rachel so much I kinda lose respect for him ... anybody else feel that way?

July 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below