;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 5, 2010

Big Brother 12: BBDish Alumni Blogger He Said/She Said

Good evening, Big Brother lovers!

As I write this intro, we are 3 days and 15 minutes from the east coast premiere of Big Brother 12!! Yayyy!!! :0) It's so close, I can taste it!

As a reminder, we're also 2 days from the end of the 29.99 early bird deal on the live feeds. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I strongly encourage you to take advantage of the deal now, while you've still got some time to get used to the brand new web interface and sort out any glitches you might encounter.

Moving right along, with every new season brings 100% clean slate time for all the HGs from the past season. They've all made amends with each other and become the best of friends, part of a family that only they can truly understand and one that endures. Now it's our turn... and this includes all the BB11 HGs, whether they left through the front door or the back.

OK.. on with the real reason for this surprise post! In addition to BB6/AllStars Howie Gordon whom you know will be blogging with us this season from a previous post, I'm very happy to announce that for Big Brother 12, we'll be having a BB Alumni He Said - She said!

Dishers, please join me in welcoming BB11 Lydia Tavera!! :) In addition to blogging exclusively with BBDish this season, Lydia's doing a really fun new show with BB11 Kevin on their own site: www.poptalkwebshow.com... and they're doing a fantastic job of it. Their 1st guest was BB10 Renny. You must check it out!

Lucky for us, Lydia's got quite a lot to say about her take on the BB12 HGs, and here she is!

Take it away, Lydia!


Today is the one year anniversary that I met my Big Brother 11 family! OMG, right?! How fast the time has flown by this past year. stolen from http://bb12dish.com.
Another summer is upon us, and this year I won’t be playing Big Brother but watching the “New Kids” (that’s what I call the new HGs) try to lie, cheat, win, lose, cry, laugh, yell and throw each other under the bus!

I have to say, since being on Big Brother I have become a huge fan of the show.

On June 30th, America learned who the new HGs for Big Brother 12 were. I woke up at 5am west coast time to see who these “New Kids’’ were. Let’s see if they have the right stuff... hahaha. This was copied/pasted/stolen from http://bb12dish.com.

Andrew- First let me say, I think Andrew is the Saboteur. He describes himself as sneaky. Hmmm... interesting.

Intelligent, Doctor, doesn’t seem too bothered to make friends right off the bat. Saboteur qualities?! Hmmmm…

Andrew gets huge points in my book for listing going to Toys R Us as one of his favorite activities. The whole watching ESPN all the time isn’t rad, but whatever, he’s a guy. Some interesting insight Andrew gives in his Big Brother 12 CBS bio is beauty can control him. Oh snap, Andrew! The girl’s in the house will use beauty, charm, flirtation and whatever else to blindside you.

Ekk don’t fall for it Andrew, be strong!stolen from http://bb12dish.com.

Annie- First off, Annie, it’s no secret weapon to be a Bi-Sexual female in the game of Big Brother!

At first sight Annie looks like Laura from BB11. Long, dark hair, skinny, sassy, but without the boobs and beautiful blue eyes Laura has, of course!

Annie’s life motto is, “When life gives you lemons, say f**k the lemons and bail.” Hahaha! Try and bail out of the Big Brother 12 house, Annie, once the yelling, backstabbing and vicious rumors about you start!

I haven’t enjoyed watching Annie’s interviews so far, 'cause she trashed past HGs, which isn’t cool. In addition Annie makes the statement that if she becomes a Jury House Member that she will not be bitter towards the people or person who sent her to Jury. Hahahaha... ya sure, I think Annie has a lot to learn this summer!

Brendon- Hello, Jeff 2.0!

Seriously, did Big Brother really look for another Jeff for America to fall in love with?!

Yes, Brendon is a hot guy who seems charming but let’s see if he is gonna be sweet, funny and humble like Jeff from BB11. I predict all the girls will love that Big Brother gave them some eye candy.
    *** I can only speak for me... Thanks, BB! -xo, Carolyn

Is there anything else to really say about Brendon, ugh, no! I predict he might have a showmance.


Britney- OMG Jordan 2.0! Southern, blonde, young, cute girl. Well, the one big difference I can tell between Britney and Jordan is the attitude.

Britney has many strong opinions and ideas on what Big Brother entails. Britney comes off as a stronger female among the pack but seems like her buttons could be easily pressed. Might be fun to watch her go off on another HG.

Getting along with the gays and gossiping is something Britney claims comes naturally to her. Let’s see if her and Ragan become besties!


Enzo-

Meow Meow Mafia! Hahaha!

I think Enzo has the biggest personality in the Big Brother 12 house.

I love that Enzo talks about his wife and daughter in his interviews. Holding it down for the Italian’s this year!

I think some of the females in the house might not know how to take Enzo’s personality.

Unfortunately, I foresee that Enzo could become an easy target for the HGs to gang up on .

Enzo gets the Lydia BB11 seal of approval! Hope he makes it to the end!


Hayden-

More eye-candy, ladies! His name sounds like Braden, and he looks like the surfer version of Nick from BB8.
    ***Yes! That's it! I was wondering who his face reminded me of, but I couldn't put my finger on it! Hayden, no mid-season mohawking, please. kthxbye! -Carolyn
stolen from bb12dish.com
Seems like a nice guy. I’m sure the BB12 girls will enjoy looking at Hayden shirtless.

One of Hayden’s pet peeves are messy people who don’t pull their own weight. Let’s see how well Hayden deals with Monet the self proclaimed “Princess.”



Kathy-

Is there a new Sheriff in town?! Hehehe!

In my opinion Kathy should not tell the other HGs that she is a Sheriff.

The men will be threatened by Kathy’s strength.

I don’t see Kathy getting along with the females in the house.

Oh Kathy, btw, stop sh*t talking the BB11 HGs...

It’s not gonna make you friend’s once you get out!


Kristen-

Ugh...

This girl showed love for Braden.

Hi, Kristen, did you not hear him call Julie Chen a wh(Bleep!)?!

As far as I’m concerned Kristen has some redeeming to do.

Oh... and topless photo’s of Kristen came out quick.

Gotta love the dirt the Big Brother fans find.


Lane-

Hello, Hottie from Texas!

I think Lane will be the male version of Jordan BB11.

Viewed as sweet, innocent, doesn’t know any better... and fly under the radar.

The only downfall to Lane is gonna be his size.

I can see the other HGs targeting him 'cause he’s a big guy.

I really hope Lane can be laid back and not get sucked into a showmance or drama.



Matt-

Congrats on getting Married recently, but dammm, Big Brother will be harder on Matt’s wife.

I find it funny that Matt thinks he can leave his emotions at the door and not let Big Brother effect him.

I believe Matt has such a great chance of going far in the game, if he doesn’t play all his cards at once...

And let’s hope Matt doesn’t make the comment, “I run this house.” Matt’s confidence, intelligence and larger than life personality could be his undoing in the BB12 house.

I have my fingers crossed that Matt makes some drama, gives great Diary Room and makes it far this summer.

Monet-

“Big Brother has too many trashy bimbos on the show- it’s time they step up their standards and put a classy girl like myself in the house.”

This chick just said that! What The FRENCH TOAST?! Monet is a “Model.” Seriously, Big Brother, did you have to cast someone who is a Princess from our worst Nightmare?

I don’t find anything likeable about this girl. She needs a huge slice of Humble Pie!

I hope Britney kicks her ass... or Monet goes out week 1, 2 or 3.
    ***OK, Lyds, c'mon, don't hold back. How do you really feel about Monet? ;) -C



Rachel-

Oh, I think Big Brother found a redheaded Michele Noonan 2.0... just not as smart.

I don’t like how Rachel keeps saying in interviews, “I’m hot, with big boobs, and no one ever thinks I’m smart, but I’m a chemist... (awkward laugh)”

Really? Who call’s themselves hot?!

I know Rachel will cause drama! It will be fun to see who pushes Rachel to fly off the handle.

Oh Rachel, by the way, you will never be like Janelle from BB6 and All Stars. Janelle didn’t have to say how hot she was for people to take notice.

Ragan-

The one token gay HG spot has gone to Ragan.

We all know I love my gays, and I think Ragan with his bow-ties is super cute!

Love, Love, Love!

I really think Ragan has a good grasp on people and the game aspect of Big Brother.

A lot of the other male BB12 HG have stated they want to work with “the gay guy” this season, so Ragan could use that to his advantage.


Wow! So that’s all the HG from my perspective so far. This is all based on interviews and bios I have read. I hope these girls stop trash talking past HGs and realize everything they have said prior to entering the house will go out the window once the game starts.

Some predictions for this season of BB12 are... The men will run the house... Maybe a showmance between Brendon and Britney. Rachel might have a showmance or Monet, who knows?

A Lydia BB11 wish is: I want a MAN to get the UNITARD this season!
    ***I second that! -C
I believe that the “Saboteur” is a man.

The BB12 house look’s like a pretty hotel. I can’t wait to see the Have Not room and see how the “New Kids,” handle it.

This summer is gonna be filled with everything we love about Big Brother! Don’t forget to go to www.poptalkwebshow.com to see Kevin and I in action!

Lots of Love, Lydia



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get the Early Bird Special on the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 29.99 for 3 Months
Ends July 7th!






Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOVE IT!!!

Welcome to the Dish Lydia! Can't wait to hear more!!

July 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Carolyn,
Question from last postWhen I buy the feeds does it only go to one PC?
I have a new laptop but need a new router and won't get one for at least a week.Can I then use the laptop then or should I wait to purchase?
Thank you for your help.

July 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Levintry said...

Nice read while waiting for the other 4 interviews to come out from Chelsia, thanks Lydia!

July 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

This is awesome news!! I love me some Lydia! BB11's Unicorn Princess! I really enjoyed reading her impressions so far.

Welcome to BBDish, Lydia.

July 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rosaritoe - Absolutely!! :) I watch from my desktop and laptop... simultaneously ;)

July 5, 2010 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

OK here I go.....

July 5, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Tymoria said...

Welcome Lydia! I'm looking forward to your blogging!!!

July 5, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger SkinnyKiss said...

Great job Lydia! You tell it like it is and I think You pegged most of the HG's with what little information we have. Way to go.

July 5, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

Good evening Carolyn and fellow dishers!!!

Is it me or is this season getting more and more exciting as each day passes?!?! Yay Howie and now Lydia...can it get any better LOL And the show hasn't even started yet(well for us..we are sooooo lucky to have you Carolyn working your magic behind the scenes.. Thanks SO MUCH for ALL you do!)

Welcome Lydia, can't wait to get your perspective about the HGs in the weeks/months to come!!! =)

July 5, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Welcome to BB Dish, Lydia! Loved your take on the houseguests and look forward to hearing more from you as the season progresses!

July 5, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Welcome Lydia! 1st blog is great. Love your take on the the new kids! Every time I see something related to Hello Kitty or Unicorns, I think of you! Looking forward to hearing from you this season & I'm so glad you joined us. You will love this blog. Everyone is awesome & Carolyn is an amazing, terrific, awesome, beautiful, friendly, (did I say amazing?) hostess!!! ♥♥♥

July 5, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, got my feeds!!!!! i want the wonderful carolyn to win!!!!! lol

July 5, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lydia for blogging here!! We're gonna have so much fun this season!! I don't think I have ever been so excited about Big Brother and I have always been a BIG fan but this year is gonna be GREAT!!
Thanks to you too Carolyn for putting all this together for all of us fans!! You're the BESTEST!!

Janice/GA

July 5, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Welcome to the Dish Lydia! Loved the first eppy of PopTalkWebShow with Renny! The graphics are amazing, so kudos to you both!

Your take on the houseguests is interesting, I got different first vibes, perhaps it's time to revisit the interviews.

And a NKOTB reference? lol, "The Right Stuff, bby".

Give daeyumyum a hug for us!

July 5, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

And Carolyn, geez! You really are proving that BB12 on the Dish is BIGGER THAN EVER!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuv it!

July 5, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Welcome Lydia!!

Thanks for your perspective on our new batch of houseguests. Hopefully, someone will have your zany sense of creative whimsy, which I mean as a compliment!!!

My goodness, the Dish has gotta be the best place on Big Brother Universe!!

July 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

it's 8:40 my time.. running to the dinner table for a quick bite. i'll be back to publish more of your wonderful comments very soon.

July 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous MommaT said...

This is gonna be the best dishing ever this year, Carolyn....I'm so proud of your accomplishments!!

July 5, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Lydia and thank you for joining us!! I love your take on all the HG!!

This seasons is going to be GREAT!!!

July 5, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hey Hey Everyone! Lydia's here with us as well? That's cool! I must say, I had different looks on the HG's than you, but it will be interesting to see what is actually happening in the house come Thursday!

Gerri ~ You're from Philly too!?! How you doin!? Make sure you're stocked up on "wudder" tomorrow, it's supposed to get up to 100 degrees!

I have a Feed Question, what time will the feeds start EST on Thursday, 9 PM or 12 AM?

Have a great rest of ure night everyone!

~ Ryan ~

July 5, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lydia!

I am a HUGE Lydia fan. Even though I wasn't big on the people she was aligned with I was always supporting Lydia specifically last year. Having her here is just going to turn a great website into the greatest website! Rock on.

July 5, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger LydiaBB11 said...

Thank you everyone for all the epic comment's about my Blog... Big Thank You with Lot's of Love to BBDish, you rock! I can't wait to see what Howie and I blog about this season of Big Brother 12 xoxoxox, everyone go to www.poptalkwebshow.com n our twitter is www.twitter.com/poptalkwebshow

July 5, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Welcome to the family Lydia! {{{hugs}}} You will fit right in to the BEST BB site ever because Caro rules!

July 5, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

'Oh where, oh where has our little Blue gone, oh where oh where can he be?'

Gaytor, get that dungeon ready! LOL

July 5, 2010 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you BBDish Lydia Welcome Wagon 1st Wave!!:

Michelle in Indiana, Rosaritoe, Cris, Levintry, Alicia, Tymoria, Debi, Brooke,
Gerri, *^*^*MsFitz*^*^*^, knyteprincess, Janice, Syn, MizJones,
MommaT, Ry, Autumn & RonMexico

You Rock!!

July 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rosaritoe - i trust everything's working fine... i hoe i hope! :)

Brooke - I know, right?! This Season = Pure awesomesauce! ;) Thank YOU!!

MsFitz :) Thank you!! :)

knyteprincess :) WooHOo! Thanks very much!

Janice :) Thank YOU!!

Syn - hehehe... i had to live up to your banner, man. ;) the pressure!

MizJones! :) - hehehe! Thank you! So sweet!


MommaT :) Thank you so much. That means a lot to me. :)

Ry! :) - She sure is! If this season is anything like past seasons, the feeds will kick on at 9pm BBT (aka Pacific), after the premiere airs on the west coast.


Autumn :) indeed!

Ron Mexico :) I am too! :) Very glad you approve. ;) Thank you very much!

July 5, 2010 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

What a nice surprise! Welcome to our side of the family, Lydia. =)

My initial take on the new HG's are a little different than yours, but it's always cool to see opinions from alumni.

I am going to be honest about one thing that got my hackles up within your blog however...

You made derogatory remarks about the new HG's sh*t talking previous season HG's. Which to me is the pot calling the kettle black. We know you too have done your fair share. As do us fans... myself included.

Do you even realize how many times I screamed at you on my TV, and my computer, to get AWAYYYYY from Jesse?! And NATALIE! Ugggg! *clean slate, clean slate, clean slate* Oooohhhmmmm.

This IS Big Brother... Alumni and fans alike all have their (sometimes very strong) opinions. Ya know?! Please, don't hold THAT against anyone there (or here). In fact, that is probably what made me like you so much from the beginning of your season to the here and now.

You're blunt, (not unlike me obviously). You call it how you see it. I call it how I see it. So are they. Ya know? Don't hold others to a standard that you don't apply to yourself.

I am WAY stoked you are here with us and I have liked you since you walked in that crazy, life changing, BB door. Thanks for walking through Carolyn's too! ♥

July 5, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger KittyGina said...

Hey Lydia.. you were my favorite girl from last season also enjoyed Kevin & Casey the 3 of you were my first favorites :)) .. love, love your take on the new house guests and really enjoying your talk show with Kevin.. hope you get to interview the new House Guests to.. thanks so much Lydia, can't wait to read your comments again real soon .. lots of love; KittyGina <3 xXxXxXxXx <3

July 5, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lydia girl... I started out liking you last season, then I don't have to tell you about the musclehead that kinda messed up your game, but it's all good!!! So great to have you here giving us your insights!!!

July 5, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Evening Carolyn

Good Evening Everyone,

Welcome Lydia....Your take on all the new HG's is great. Enjoyed reading all of them..

Also your show with Kevin is adorable. I loved when you had Rennie on..good luck with it. I love the music.

The BBdish family is expanding and is going to be so much fun this summer. Thanks carolyn for all the hard work and great surprises....

dancing, dancing, dancing...cha, cha, cha.

July 5, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching CBS ans so far 2 new BB12 commercials..exciting

July 5, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait for this season.

July 5, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger April in Alabama said...

Hello all, I am so excited for another season of Big Brother. I really look forward to seeing all of your comments, and watching the feeds!

July 5, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Ashley said...

Hey Carolyn. I am anfx45 from twitter and I just brought my feeds through u site. I tweeted u but wasn't sure if u got it :) Thank you!

July 5, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Ashley :) - Thanks for saying something. I didn't see it, and I just sent you a request to follow.

July 5, 2010 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY, Lydia! I look forward to hearing more about your opinion as the season gets going (THREE more days)!!! :)

July 5, 2010 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Welcome Lydia! I thoroughly enjoyed your opinion on each HG. One of my favorite things each season is first impressions from former HG's and of course Carolyn and some of the other known commenters here, and then as the season goes on, how those change. Thank you for being a part of our summer obsession.

I am so excited for this to start! Going off my first impressions, I am rooting for Annie, Hayden and Lane. But I could be wrong! I can't wait to find out!

July 5, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous JD~ said...

ILU Lydia... minus the Enzo love.

Rachel.. she was hot until she said she was hot. *nods*

I keep going back and forth on if I'm getting the feeds. Big dilemma this year.

July 6, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Chase said...

Hi Carolyn:
I signed up for another season with "Super Pass" and gave you the credit, again this year. Thanks for all of the info that you provide for all of us fans of yours. It's nice to see that Lydia and Howie are going to be here with us this season. Have a really good summer, Carolyn and all of her fans.
(Chase)

July 6, 2010 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Thank you Carolyn.

Thank you Lydia.

I hate too when past players are criticized. The players are the soul of the game and the realize we love and watch Big Brother!

July 6, 2010 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

This season is getting better and better all ready!!! Welcome Lydia, I loved you on BB11!!!! I cannot wait for this season to go, go, go!!!! Love ya Carolyn :)

July 6, 2010 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger lacey said...

Hi Carolyn..

I'm back this year to enjoy BB12 with you and our friends. Just signed up for the feeds through you and I am chomping at the bit for Thursday to come. Gonna be a great season....

July 6, 2010 at 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Tyler said...

Anyone notice there's14 pictures for the BB12 Memory wall?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/photos/Explore_the_House/49/48/

July 6, 2010 at 5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome Lydia..Great job on your take of new HG's.

Your site with Kevin is adorable. I loved your interview with Renny, it so was funny..

Have a great day everyone..

July 6, 2010 at 5:59 AM  
Anonymous caligal said...

This is great Lydia! You were one of my favs last season!

July 6, 2010 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Lydia is joining us! How can this blog get any better!

I loved your perspective on the HG. All though your opinions are different from mine.

Kevin's and your show was great. Looking forward to more interviews. I can't wait to read more He Said/She Said.
Make sure you stop by the comment section and chat with us.

WAY TO GO CAROLYN!!

July 6, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

@Rosaritoe.. You can play it on more than one computer.. My wife and I share my one account :))

@Tyler.. There were originally 14 house-guests and one dropped out right before sequestor..

July 6, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Lydia! Fantastic pre-game analysis! reading it was like listening to you! It will be great to read your take on the shenanigans this summer!


Caro! I'm hoooooome! Smoochies! :)

Helloooo Everyone!

Missed you all!!! Sorry I haven't been around until now. Smoochies all around and a jar of eyeballs to my sweetheart Gaytor! :)

July 6, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genieeeee!!!! :) Welcome home, honey!!!

***Is my enormous sigh of relief audible in Canada? I bet it is!

July 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

GenieSea! So happy to see your smiling face! :D

July 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LydiaBB11

Huge thanks to you!! Fantastic 1st Blog!! :) I'm honored you've chosen to make BBDish your home! :0) Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Everyone

While we're waiting for more of Chelsia's great interviews to show up on the feeds, go & check out Lydia & Kevin's PoPTalkWebShow - it's super fun! :)

July 6, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :0)

New Top Post!!

July 6, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger WorldsGreatestExtra said...

wouldn't be funny if Kathy was the saboteur given that shes a cop and she never reveals her job until the end of the show? I doubt the twist will last that long but it would be fun for a bit.

July 6, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hello Everyone! I just signed up for the live feeds, again! I couldn't pass up the three month special! That will get me through the season - I hope!

Glad to be back!

July 6, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below