;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 2, 2010

Big Brother 12 HG Interviews:
Ragan Fox - Interviewed by BB9 Chelsia

More Superpass exclusive interviews are on their way up! Ragan's just appeared and is 6th in the cue, following the interviews that went up yesterday with Annie, Hayden, Matt, Britney and Monet.

***UPDATE: As of 4pm BBT, the interviews with Brendon & Andrew are available as well.

In order to view these interviews, you'll need the free trial for the feeds. If you've already got it, just sign in, click on Big Brother, and voila! Enjoy! :)


Chelsia does a stellar job on this interview. Here's a tiny excerpt...

"I'm not gonna be a very emotional person in the house... I might be careful about when I tell people about my father's death from Alzheimer's disease... I'm not gonna pimp out his death for sympathy. My father came from absolutely nothing... I'm getting weepy right now.. I'm sorry... If he could see me right now, on a network reality show..."




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get the Early Bird Special on the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 29.99 for 3 Months
Ends July 7th






Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger Syn928 said...

Hmmmm ... I have a feeling that Ragan's personal style of humor might be offensive to some, namely Andrew the Orthodox Jew, when comparing his book ranking up there with the Holocaust and 9/11, and also Kathy when claiming his love life is terminal, as in Stage 4 of Cancer. I dunno, but I'm seeing Red Flags here. I'm not personally offended by his comments but I can see that not really going his way inside the house.

He's definitely going to have to dial it back.

Geez I'm so fickle!

July 2, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

And Brendon's Superpass Interview is up now.

I really don't have anything to say about him. It could go either way. We'll see.

July 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch to latest clips...Regan and Brendon..

Ragan is adorable..I think he will talk so much it will drive everyone crazy..This guy can talk..and very funny...

Brendon...Oh my...this guy is gorgeous and so suave. I think he can sweet talk any gal in the house...and he won my heart when he said he was going to help his brother..I melted..oh well, I am easy..sorry

July 2, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

And now for my 2 Cents on Andrew. I'm really liking him I think. He might just get far in this game. If his backstory isn't a fabrication by CBS, I don't think he's the saboteur. He doesn't seem like the kind of person that would leave his daughter and not be in the BB House to win it.

The only thing that irked me was his mispronunciation of Chelsia's name. But she took it like a trooper, so I guess I can too, lol.

So, who's left? Hmmm, I think Lane and Kristen are pretty much the only ones that we really haven't been treated to much information about.

I'm still dying to know which person Chelsia interviewed 2nd that she didn't seem to care for.

Things that make ya go "Hmmmmmm"

July 2, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I didn't think to much of Andrew...no pink and no dolls, hmmm, does he he have a problem with his masculine side, but the more he talked the more I liked him. As an Orthodox Jew, it will be interesting to see how he does from friday night to saturday night...and there is not 2 differnt spaces for food and dairy. So This will be really interesting to me.

OK done for now, be back later...

dancing, dancing, dancing

July 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

I'm noticing that several of the house guests claim to be above average intelligence and are planning to hide/downplay it. I'm wondering if this is somehow part of a twist this season??

Brendan is nice. He will be my eye candy (Caro--need lots of screen caps of this guy) I hope he doesn't say something that totally puts me off him.

Andrew--Trying to keep an open mind but he's bugging me already....and to not let his daughter have dolls because he has issues?? Odd

July 2, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I really like Annie, she's a talker LOL, and I'm convinced that Matt is the saboteur. He was supposed to be in the house last year and has been applying every single year. It all fits.

July 2, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

This is the first I have seen any of the cast..I guess I'm way behind this year haha. Excited for the premier--whoo hoo!!

July 2, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger AMarieL said...

Superpass/live feeds - check (through bbdish of course!)
Showtime 2 - check
HD DVR - check
4 TV's in the house - check
Husband's blessing - check
BBDish on facebook, twitter and laptop- check!!!

I'm set and soooo excited! I've watched Big Brother since season 1 and have been here since the old blogspot site (not sure how many years it's been)but mostly as an observer. I love all that Carolyn does and am amazed at the time she puts into this site, as well as the faithful, intelligent, and fun crew here. So happy to be a part of it with you all! Let's do this!! =o)

July 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

5 MORE sleeps!5 MORE sleeps!
Got coffee Imma ready!

Regan...yap yap yap yap was the only thing that came to mind as I watch him but I do like him but OH BOY they guy can talk.
Andrew...I can see a lot of clashes with him. hmmm, no dolls at least he can amit it's brainwashing. To each his own I guess...over all I do think he's ok.
Now for Brendon OMG I absolutely loved him...he's the whole perfect package. A little to good to be true. But I loved him!

Out of the 8 interviews (with Chelsia)I've seen so far I think Matt is the only one that could pull off being the saboteur. BUT Brendon seems a little to perfect. I must see the rest first before I really pick.

July 3, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below