;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ready to Meet the Big Brother 12 Houseguests?

Set your DVRs! The BB12 Houseguests will be introduced Wednesday morning on the Early Show on CBS. As soon as video is available, we'll have it here for you on BBDish.

Immediately after CBS reveals the HGs, we'll also get a great look inside the house - minus real HGs - with a bunch of journalists that were there to participate in the annual media day fake HG for a day event a little over a week ago.

I can't imagine it'll be much longer after that that we'll see pics and bios of all the new HGs too... and then we can replace all those question marks with faces!

Happy Dance!

If you missed the earlier posts today, here are the direct links: Who is the Big Brother Saboteur?, 1st Glimpse Inside the House and New Commercial Mentions Saboteur. If you're using firefox to access BBDish right now, I strongly encourage you to use the direct links, as firefox couldn't be wonkier, but it behaves with direct links. :)



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get the Early Bird Special on the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 29.99 for 3 Months
Ends July 7th






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Larkey said...

yay thanks for posting this! I am so excited, I am going to wake up early just to see the new HGS!!! Can't wait!

June 29, 2010 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger cheley said...

Yes!!!! I can't wait!!!! :) :) :)
~*~*~*~*~*~HAPPY DANCING~*~*~*~*~*~

June 29, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is getting better and better...I love the week before BB starts, so much anticipation, like being a kid waiting to go to Disneyland tomorrow...

Thanks Carolyn

June 29, 2010 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

♫♫♫♫♫♫
Let me hear you scream like you want it!
Let me hear you yell like you mean it!
If you gotta, GO DOWN!
GO LOUD!
GO STRONG!
GO PROUD!
GO ON!
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
♫♫♫♫♫

June 29, 2010 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

YEAH!! I have the DVR set already to record because I take my Adult Son to his "Center" between 8-9am; Carolyn you're so fast you'll probably have it online when I get home!!
Its getting closer and closer now!! So exciting!! My family just doesn't understand (all men at home); they say they dread "Big Brother time" because I stay glued to TV and internet!
I say "what else is new?".....LOL

June 29, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please join me in welcoming our new BB12 Houseguests!!!!

Ryan - 27 - Fire Fighter - Annapolis, Maryland

Katie - 23 - waitress - Lenexa, KS

Aaron - 30 - Restaurant Manager - Tampa. FL

Jenny - 42 - Stay at home Mom/Mary Kay sales woman - Orlando, FL

Tony - 32 - Night Club Owner - Hispanic - New Jersey

Allison - 28 - Teacher - Independence, MO

Lauren - 25 - Model/actress - Los Angeles, CA

Sarah - 32 - Coffee Shop Owner - Sacramento, CA

Zach - 27 - Bartender - Las Vegas, Nevada

Robert - 22 - Student - Cleveland, OH

Randy - 35 - Works in advertising - New York, New York

Brandon - 21 - College Student/Actor - Currently living in Hawaii but originally from Tucson, AZ
Riley – 24 – (Female) Theme Park manager – Atlanta, Georgia

YOU WILL FIND OUT THE 14TH HG VERY SOON!!! I have to leave one thing to the imagination!

June 29, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi carolyn ....i can't wait to see the houseguests on the Early Show tomorrow ...glad you informed me of that ....got the deal last week so now i can watch the antics of the houseguests 24/7...looking forward to spending the summer with you and ur bloggers ....you guys ROCK !!!!

June 29, 2010 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez Janice sounds like me, I am a teen but BB to my family is met with nothing but chagrin! It'll be a lot of Diet Coke sipping while perched in front of the Live Feeds

June 29, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Woot Woot! I'm so excited! :D :D :D

June 29, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

This is so great I now have the knowledge to see the HG and get the house tour by watching it on the Early Show. I didn't know they did this every year. Thanks so much Carolyn. This is the first of many posts I will be making on the disher blog this summer. This season is sounding soooo good.

June 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Won't be up early enough to watch the Early Show, so I will just watch it here with you Caro!
PS for some reason google won't accept my password, I keep having to re-sign up....

June 29, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Dusted off my image editing software and I'm ready for some houseguests pics!

Caro, you'll have a new bannah with houseguests pics as soon as they are available (well, as long as I'm awake, lol).

So exciting!

June 29, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Fuck You said...

Check my latest tweet ;-)

June 29, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Can't wait!
Can you hear me WendyLady33?
LET THE SHOW START!

June 29, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Here it is, 2:20 BBT and I'm awake and ready to watch The Morning Show. I didn't even know about this but I slept all afternoon and all night so finally I get to say I had a reason.

Not sure how I will handle missing my morning dose of Matt Lauer Eye Candy but for this, I will.

YaY for getting a first look at our summer creatures. I wonder how many of those first impressions will remain true throughout the summer.

June 30, 2010 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood Morning, Gorgeoussessss! ☺

So excited!! :) Expect a LOT of posting from me today!!

You've missed your F5 keys, right? ;p

Anon, up there.. If you're legit, thank you. If not, we'll soon see.

June 30, 2010 at 4:16 AM  
Anonymous Tyler said...

Is there any way to see a live stream of the show today online?!?

June 30, 2010 at 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw the HGs introduced on the Early Show! I'm so excited!

June 30, 2010 at 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait ... they only showed 13 HGs!

June 30, 2010 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! HGs on Video!

June 30, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below