;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Brother 12 Dish: Jordan, FAKE CornerOffice12 on Twitter & House Pics Coming Very Soon

Happy Thursday & Happy 2 weeks til the Premiere of Big Brother 12! 14 short days from now, we'll all be gathered together here, in front of our tv sets, and... enjoying our first glimpse of the Live Feeds! I'm so psyched right now, I can barely type, but we got quite a bit of juicy info in the past 24 hours, so type I shall.

OK.. first up: In addition to BB9Chelsia & BB6/7Janelle, BB11Jordan will be joining the festivities on real.com!

No one knows exactly what role Jordan will take just yet, only that she'll be a part of the BB12 experience for live feed subscribers.

By the way, I'm really keen on us getting the exclusive chat with Janelle & Chelsia here at BBDish, and I need your help to secure that. How can you help?


It's easy. Just use the links here on BBDish to get your Early Bird Special of the Live Feeds. Real is running a contest, and the site with the most early bird signups wins an hour long exclusive chat!

OK.. more news! Or is it rumor? Only time will tell!


Last night on twitter, a very interesting new account showed up: @CornerOffice12. For those of you not familiar with CornerOffice, he or she has been posting very solid tips on RealityBBQ for years... However, the owner of RealityBBQ sold the site to someone new, so who knows if that will continue...

Anyway, Back to @CornerOffice12! At first, I was very skeptical... I saw the account and thought, ok, now that's clever! Talk about a way to get a gazillion bb followers but fast! And I did nothing... for about a half an hour.
~*~
***UPDATE: I should have stuck with my initial reaction! As of 8pm tonight, @CornerOffice12 is no more, and the person who created the account has changed the name to that of another site. Clever? Indeed. Someone I'll continue to follow? That's already been handled. - poof - gone.

But, since we all make mistakes, and I've never been one to hide from mine, here's the rest of it. Just read on knowing that the following is complete and utter b.s...
~*~

Then I decided, what the heck, it costs nothing to follow someone on twitter and this person *could* be legit! Either way, it could be a very fun ride, right?!

I announced his existence to the followers of @BigBrotherDish on twitter, and voila, followers started pouring in, and @CornerOffice12 started delivering clues... one even specifically to me, albeit to the wrong twitter account, but his intention was clear. Either way, I was flattered as all get out, both to be the first site addressed directly, and that he/she knew that my site is commonly referred to as BBDish. ☺



As of this writing, he/she's up to 592 followers. He/She's promised to deliver a new clue for every 100... So far we've had 2 or 3 clues:
  • Come and dance on our floor, Take a step that is new. We've a loveable space that needs your face -- Big Brother 12 (one two)
This one is a clear reference to the theme song for Three's Company... hmm... guesses came pouring in...
OK.. 3 knives on a chopping block.... 3 on the block this season?! There will be 3 nominees?

The 3rd one was sent specifically to me, and I'm not sure if it was a clue or an answer to the question I posed, which was "Are you my anonymous tipster?"
If there was ever a time to get on twitter, now's the time! While you're there making an account, follow me too!


OK... new subject! Don't forget: the gag rule for everyone who participated in Big Brother 12 Media Day lifts on June 30th. That means we definitely get to see the new house decs by that day.

June 30th is a Wednesday. Last year, Monday, June 29th was the BIG house reveal day, so the only question that remains for me is will the ubers scoop the media day fake hg journalists and post house pics and the Julie/Allison Grodner Big Brother 12 House Tour on Monday the 28th? We shall see! Ya know I'll be keeping a close eye on it!

Happy 14 days til BB12!!! ☺ It's gonna be a great summer! I can feel it!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Gimme the 29.99 Deal NOW!

Labels:







Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I saw a retweet from corner office from someone else and ignored it until you "bit"!! Hilarious how excited we get over the little things!

June 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! Hi Becky! He just posted more too...

*A Big Brother's dozen

*That's all for now, will share more as soon as sequester starts.

June 24, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Could a BB dozen be like a bakers dozen, 13?

June 24, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good day, Dish friends! I almost couldn't go to sleep I was so excited! LOL! Can't wait, can't wait!!!

P.S. Will Jun join us this year, and did you find GenieSea?

June 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Becky - that's exactly what i tweeted to him! ;)

JLuvs!!! me too! Jun will not be joining us this season. :( But... someone else will... ;) More on that later!

June 24, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

LOL I don't even care if this person is a total prankster. I'm enjoying the pre-BB speculation. :))

3 people up for nomination would change the whole game. My head spins just contemplating it.

June 24, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger debbie said...

Good Morning everyone! (still morning here on West Coast)I'm so excited. Thanks so much Carolyn, keeping dates in mind. Hmm, 3 on the chopping block, interesting. Won't be long

June 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Cris!! :0) Me too!

Think about what it could mean for PoV too... ok.. tell me when your head stops spinning! ;)

Hi Debbie! :) Good morning! Thank YOU for being here!

June 24, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

Good day yal=) I logged into my twitter account JUST to follow BBDish...only to find im already following..LOL Shows ya how much i use that thing huh. Guess i have a reason to finally use it...hahaha

Bring on BB12!

June 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey JustBeechy! :) hehehe! very cool!

June 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hello peoples! CornerOffice posting dish about BB12 again!? Horray for preseason gossip! Now, did that pic or website he sent to you on Twitter go anywhere? I clicked the link & it said what used to be here is here no more. Very exciting!

~ Ryan ~

June 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think he's trying to get your attention again. Real or fake - this is fun! :)

June 24, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was just posted that the CO Twitter was fake. Just now, the posts have been deleted. Thought you should know.

June 24, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Your first instinct is ALWAYS right, and you ALWAYS tell us before posting ANYTHING. Your credibility is always 100% REAL and that's why I love you and TheDish so much!

p.s. signed up for my free trial with your link!

June 24, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

Carolyn,
I've only posted here once in the last 3 years. I don't know why, but I've just been a lurker. During the summers, yours and Lessa's sites have been my favorites, by a mile.
I am irate at the moment, not at you, at other people and the whole CO thing. I'm irate at what I'm reading elsewhere. Jealousy looks bad on them.
I am sorry this is going on. It's incredibly juvenile, and really comes from a hateful place.
I love your site; I think you are incredibly professional, and you work your tushie off. Know that besides the community that posts here, there are 100 times more that don't post and who respect the heck out of you and enjoy what you do.
The other site can just suck it. :D
Whether this gets posted or not, I'm not concerned. I just wanted to let you know that I support you.

signed,
a BBDISH fan of 3 years

June 24, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

They oughta know by now not to try and fool Mother Big Brother!!! They Will get found out for being fake because no one is more careful with information than you are! =)

June 24, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

deep breaths...

thanks very much.

June 24, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Now this is reality insanity.

If anything it should be considered a lesson learned. There's only one site that you can get the most reliable, most unbiased BB12 Pre-Season info from, and that's right here at Big Brother Dish.

Why not show the only site that you can count on some love by signing up for the live feeds via the links on the front page. Support the ONLY site that continues to deliver season after season. And I have a strong feeling that Season 12 at the Dish is going to be Bigger than ever!

Remember that along with your Live Feed subscription you get $10 worth of music every month, it more than pays for itself!

{{{Huggies}}} Carolyn, I'm super psyched for this season and I can't wait to get things rolling!

June 24, 2010 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

just got my live feeds back yahhh watching flashback,and of course i used the link thru this site to get them thanks for all your hard work doing this wonderful site

June 24, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Fuck You said...

I don't mean to be a negative ass, but I feel the need to address some bs that I've seen online recently....

I can't say enough good things about this site. I'm usually kind of quiet in the comment section, but I've been around for 5 summers and 6 seasons { :-) } and I gotta say, it's been such a positive and fun place to really just bitch and complain about which cast member drives each of us the most crazy. LOL For me at least... I'm not perfect. I don't love everyone... But I enjoy the differences that drive me crazy. It makes me learn.

It really doesn't get better than this...BBDish, You rock! ... I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way. Everyone is welcomed. This is the retreat from reality that we wait for every summer. It's fun. You get to watch other people act on their neuroses and relate, or react in horror, whatever. If you're tied up that tight inside, and you just can't do anything but spread negativity, it's cool... we get it... everyone on the show in their own way portrays an emotion that we tune in to, and sometimes we dig it too much... and we put it out there in the real world. It's not cool. Really it isn't. Self control and respect is greatly appreciated and reciprocated here.

Any hints that are provided pre-show are taken at face value. Everything is verifiable in the end. It's TV. So respectfully, I ask that some take a step back and remember, it's just a show, people like who and what they like and believe the same way as well. Try to. accept it. Do your thing. I'll cheer for you, not berate you. Most of us here will do the same.

Fun is the whole purpose of the show and everything that comes with it that we enjoy and are able to share with each other. Okay, enough of the kumbaya crap. Quit being assholes.

Other than my rambling, I'm so psyched for the new season. The housemates, the house itself, BBDish.blogspost.com, the new rules if any, and the twists... I hope that everyone has the best summer in store for them yet, and here's to another summer at good ol' Camp BBDish!

Anthony
(a very big fan of Carolyn)

June 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Caro do you know what is up with Jeff and Jordan? Still together? Happy?

June 25, 2010 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lauri - I think so.

Syn & Ant - I get the feeling you'd take on bullies in a back ally for me. :) I love that.

Cat - Thank you very very much!

Jodda - I'm very touched. Thank you.

June 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous ShiShi said...

Yeah We're back!!!! and signed in to the live feeds through who other than BB Dish again! I look forward to being back with you Carolyn, and all the other regulars as I have been for the last couple of years.

ShiShi

June 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Always willing to be the Dish Bulldog, Caro! ;)

June 25, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Anonymous patriotsgirl@franceschi.com said...

Good Morning Carolyn & everyone!

I can't wait! Carolyn I hope you get the interview. I'm RTing and telling as many peeps as I can :) Hope to talk to you all as much as possible this year. I have been a "lurker" for the last few!!

Sharon

June 26, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below