;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rumor or Truth - You Decide: Major Big Brother 12 House Details

We just had another visit from our Anonymous commenter, and this time the house dec description is so detailed, even I'm inclined to believe it! Might someone be having a bit of fun with me? Sure! Why not? Might this incredibly detailed description be legit? It's equally possible!

We're all so excited for BB12 to start & to find out any details right now, ASAP, yesterday... So I've decided to bring this up to the front page and make it as accessible as possible. Without further ado, here's "Anonymous"!



Media day was yesterday. Here's what I can share.

* As expected, the BB12 house is decorated with mostly a beach/summer camp theme. One of the walls has been taken down and there are now only two bedrooms (not counting HOH).

* The small bedroom looks like a beach with various size sandcastles (fake) and beach balls. There's a really pretty ocean mural painted on the wall with reeds running along it which makes it look very realistic. Two of the beds are beach lounge chairs and two of the beds are simply beach towels. In this room, there are no mattresses.

* The big bedroom looks like a summer camp cabin. There are bunk beds along the wall and a big sleeping bag on the floor which fits more than one person. A giant (fake) moose head hangs from the wall. The dressers are adorned with lanterns and other cabin-esque accents.

* In the living room, there's a big screen behind the couches and nomination chairs that plays a continuous loop of crashing waves. Fake palm trees stand on each side of it. The carpet is shag and sandy colored. The wall opposite the nomination chairs is decorated with an ocean sunset mural which is gorgeous. The whole room looks like a tropical paradise.

* There's a large fish tank between the living room and the kitchen with really exotic looking fish inside. It's the first thing you see when you walk into the house.

* The kitchen looks like a cabin. There's a big round picnic table in the corner. Glossy wood paneling covers the walls which lends to the summer camp cabin theme. The floors are hardwood. The memory wall is made of glossy wood paneling as well and it's designed to look like big (plastic) ladybugs are crawling all over it. Really cute.

* The bathroom is really pretty. The walls are shiny and metallic and decorated with different shades of blue and the floor looks like sand (fake though). The seashell sinks are designed to look like they're floating in mid air. Big blue lava lamps hang on the wall on each side of the mirror. The bathroom gives off an "under the sea" vibe.

* The diary room looks the same as last year except the background is lit red instead of blue.

* The hallway to the HOH room is also beach themed, but instead of the usual couch/chess set on the upstairs landing, there's now a mini gazebo.

* The HOH room is bizarre. It's sort of a creepy carnival theme which doesn't fit with the rest of the house at all. In one corner, there's a fortune telling arcade machine. In another corner, there's a tank with a giant (and I mean GIANT) tarantula inside. Along the walls are funhouse mirrors which make you look taller/shorter/fatter/skinnier as you walk past them.

* The backyard has a volleyball net but there are no volleyballs. Just beach balls. The pool table is gone and a foosball table has taken is place.

* The "green" room (formerly the spa/workout room) is perhaps the most bizarre room we've ever seen in all twelve seasons of Big Brother. It's decorated to look like a funeral parlor. In the middle of the room is a big white casket with an open lid. Behind the casket is a large frame that says "rest in peace" with a space for someone's picture in the middle. The casket is surrounded by funeral bouquets. With the exception of a small table in the corner and a candy dish, there is nothing else in this room. The walls are plain white with minimal decor.



And that's all he or she wrote! Thanks for dropping in! I can't wait to spend another terrific Big Brother Season with you watching the feeds & here on BBDish!

Please remember, this site and all other Big Brother sites rely on your live feed signups to continue doing what we do. We'd also love to win the exclusive BBDish Chat with Janelle & Chelsia, and the only way we can do that is with your help via your signups for the 29.99 Discounted Early Bird Special of the Live Feeds!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!

Labels: ,







Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Sounds interesting! But I hesitate to believe anything until I see it w/ my own eyes. I know I'm being skeptical but as the the old saying goes...Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!!! ;) (Wonder if w/ all the revisions if they have handled the ant problem) I also like the idea of no bed except a coffin in the green room & no more pool table. Got tired of that...they need a new game! But, I do like the summer camp idea since that is always what I feel like when we all get together again. ♥♥

June 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! So flippin excited. Do you have idea when the video will be released?

June 19, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger KittyGina said...

What can I say your the 1st with the news .. how do you do it girl... Love it!!!!! Thanks so much for being there for all of us BB Fans .. woohoo 18 more days I can't wait...

*not to sure about that funeral section of the new BB12 .. I'm sure all our brains are turning wondering why???*

The fuz ball understandable with World Cup going on .. very Hip & with the Times Big Brother is :) <3 <3 Thank you Big Brother .. Thanks so much Caroline <3 <3

June 19, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous BeeBee said...

I can believe the kitchen, living and bedrooms but I'm not so sure about the green room... that is a little creepy and a waste of space...they need those rooms to strategize!

June 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Very interesting to say the least. Sounds a bit unreal and fantastical! I ♥ the camping/underwater theme. The HOH and casket are a bit creepy. Could be some crazy twists coming up!

~Ang

June 19, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm so excited, i can barely string a sentence together!

Hi & Hugs to all of you!!!!

June 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds really cool but it screams fake to me. Remember CBS has to be ultra strict on safety issues and certain aspects of this house description just sound to good to be true. I really hope it is real though.

June 19, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Me thinks that the new "Death Room" was inspired by the Widows Godderz of BB11! No? Now there's a proper place in the house for greiving hamsters to go!

Luvs it!

June 19, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger ~Acasha~ said...

Im so excited to spend the summer with you all. Ive been missing yall! Thanks Carolyn as always! Youre such a goddess!

June 20, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Oooh!! The Widows Godderz! Nice catch, Syn!

June 20, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Jesse H said...

They should call the new room Chima's Room of Doom it might be twilight movie realted or if it's white like said could be a michael Jackson shrine since it was a year ago this week he left us

June 20, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Anonymous G. Ames said...

The Monkey King is the lead character in the classic Chinese epic ''Journey to the West'', and is the subject of countless anime, manga, and television characters. This Chinese chess set contains the Monkey King and numerous other characters from ''Journey to the West.'' Unlike many character themed chess games in which characters are simply duplicated in different colors on each side, this set contains an entirely different case from one side to the other, giving the game a unique level of interest

June 20, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Do you suppose that the funeral parlor will display pics of the latest HG to be evicted? Not sure i like the foosball table, it will be so hard to hear conversation over the noise it will make. wacking those balls around is noisy!

June 20, 2010 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Fake or not, I'm excited!

June 20, 2010 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

oh, and Hello everyone.

June 20, 2010 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

U GEAUX Syn! The Widows Godderz cracked me up. I can see the widows now fighting over who gets to throw themselves on the coffin, who gets to tear their clothes, and who gets to cover any mirrors.

Maybe that room will be where the evicted HG's picture first turns from color to B&W...OK, that's a long shot. All this has my mind going in infinite tangents.

Keep posting Syn, I can find more places to pat.

:o)

June 20, 2010 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger tilly said...

At this point I would accept anything as fact, but just about all the details from BB11 were true. I'm gonna be a believer again.

June 20, 2010 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

I am soo excited! Thanks so much Carolyn!! It is really starting to feel like SUMMER! Big Brother 12 sounds fantastic already! :)

June 20, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Sounds cool, but I hope that the bedroom that has no mattresses doesn't mean sleeping Houseguests all day long...

June 20, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somwhere that BBdish would have the details from media day on June 30th. This is the first I have heard media day was yesterday.

June 20, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Carolyn♥

WooHoo! I can't wait for BB. It feels like more then a year for me since I only had time for TV last year and not the live feeds. Now I work my own hours...so bring it on BB!!

June 20, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the funeral room...that should give the HG's something to think about...and a big ole spider in the HOH...no way, that would make me NOT want to be HOH...hmmmmmmmmmmm
It is going to be fun, I can hardly wait, and it is good seeing everyone again, it was a long winter..

June 20, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Rubyrooo, Syn, MsFitz, all Dish friends and the incomparable, beautiful Carolyn!!! I am sooo happy to see you all back! So exciting!!!

Syn, the banner is freakin awesome! LOVE the blue!!!

All I can say is tick tock tick tock! Come on, July! :-)

June 20, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the comments and ideas.

Syn..so funny..I am still laughing.

Maybe that will be the "have nots" room.

June 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I agree with jluveturtles that the banner with the blue pool effect and the duckies is great..love the color

June 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Shout out to GaYToR! xoxo

June 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its all true..my brother in law works for cbs and does the renovations to be bb house....will be an exciting season

June 20, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its all true..my brother in law works for cbs and does the house renovations..will be a great season!

June 20, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Whhooohooo

June 20, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Pamela, the baby in your picture is absolutely precious!!! :)

June 20, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"* The HOH room is bizarre. It's sort of a creepy carnival theme which doesn't fit with the rest of the house at all. In one corner, there's a fortune telling arcade machine."

Me thinks that those in charge of the Big Brother U.S. house got this idea from the Big Brother UK house.

Their whole house is carnival-themed with the smoking area looking like a merry go round complete with horses and a fortune teller named Bob Righter (which is an anagram of Big Brother.)

I love it!

June 20, 2010 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh man, GaYToR ... your starting early this year ... do I begin my protestations now? ;)

And Thanks jluvs and Pamela, this is my most favorite banner I've made for the Dish so far!

I'm just really digging this house description. I hope we don't have the opportunity to say "We got got. It hurts. We lost." :D

I wonder what new BBisms will leak into my vocabulary with the new HG's this year? I'm still trying to stop saying "And too ..." at the beginning of sentences.

Oh, and the giant Tarantula as the new "fish" would be awful! I don't think CBS would do that and risk losing feed subscribers. Besides he might web up the camera ... well if Tarantula's do the whole webbing thing. Must Google it! Hopefully they'll go with the big pretty tank that is allegedly between the kitchen and living room.

June 20, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you jluveturtles...that is my granddaughter Mia, she was 2

June 20, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

Hi everyone!! Its so great to see everyone again! I can't wait for BB to start! If this is all true, it could make for an interesting season, and alot of speculation about twists!
I would be scared half to death to even be in that HOH with a trantula in there! Yuck! How about the fortune telling machine?? I wonder if that is going to be put into play! The funeral parlor room, with it having a picture frame in it, I wonder if that is some sort of punishment type of room one person suffers in each week or something.. Hmm... So many things to think about! Is it July 8 yet?! LOL

June 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

tarantula? YIKES- uh, I'm not sure I'd want to be HOH this season if that is true. and thye funeral room-creepy! should definitely be an interesting season. I just may sign up for the feeds now. Looking forward to many,many viewing parties. Thanks for all the updates, Caro!

June 20, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember how fascinated we all were by the spider in the corner of the patio? he got his own web site.

June 21, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

I think the HOH room represents the carnival on the boardwalk at the ocean on the beach. With it being upstairs it makes it make even more sense.

June 21, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are they showing on the feeds right now?

June 21, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Cool Lisa Anne! That's a good catch too! And it made me think of the movie "Big" where they went to that carnival that I believe was on a boardwalk and it had the Fortune Teller Machine.

Then with the bunkbeds in the Summer Camp room.

Hmmmmm, now that's got me thinking.

Especially with the BB12 tag line "Bigger than ever".

June 21, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

HI EVERYONE!!

I'm signed up and ready to go. Forgot to check for updates. Had a huge weekend. It was Country Music Fest Free Concert this past Sat. so I worked sixteen hours that day.

I'm volunteering at the local VA hospital so less BB during the day this year, Flashback'n every day, plus earlier nights but I still can't wait.

I hope this info is true and this is the BB house, sounds wild.

June 21, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like I'm in the minority here. I'm not liking the description of the house. It just sounds too much like last year with the whole beach theme. The kitchen sounds similar and so does the bathroom. And no matresses in the bedrooms? So basically if you're not HOH, you're a have-not.

And the fooseball table is a junk idea too. Pool is one of those games that even if you're not very skilled, you can still pick up a cue stick and play a game. With that in mind, it's more likely to be a place where ppl gravitate towards just to kill time and talk game. But fooseball is one of those games that you have to be good at to have any fun and spend any amount of time with. And the games get so intense sometimes that you cant just stand around playing and shoot the breeze. And as someone else already pointed out, with all the noise that it makes, it'll be difficult to follow a conversation.

At any rate, I'm just excited for the new season. Seems like it's been forever since BB11 and I'm ready to get sucked back in to the madness. I just hope this insider is a fake.

June 22, 2010 at 5:06 AM  
Anonymous danielle said...

i dont know if i believe this...if so then a few rooms in the BB house are sure gonna be creepy...

June 22, 2010 at 5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Jerry MacDonald (BB10) s he still alive?

June 22, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to see if I have the right sign in name and pw.....lol

LOVE LOVE LOVE you Caro!!!!

{{{{Hugs}}} all around

Looking forward to spending yet another summer right here with the rest of the addicts.....I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!!!!



ugh, tried 10 times to publish, I'm going anon....it's me Tarheel~Teresa

June 22, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Missy said...

Hey Carolyn, looking forward to yet another fun exciting season with you and all your followers. You defenitly know how to Rock BB! xo

June 22, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This is getting better and better and I'm getting more excited every day. My early summer schedule is almost over so now I really ready to get going, posts and puns alike.

First up... a fun pun for Syn:
"Syn928 said...
Oh man, GaYToR ... your starting early this year ... do I begin my protestations now? ;)"


Bringing up your prostate so soon? I didn't think we would get to that until at least the first of August. You're going to be so easy this year. Me LIKEY!


Since this blog is all about me, (It IS all about me again this season, right?), I have to brag on a theatrical show I did Monday night. "Drag Virgins" was a complete success. My boy, Sophia Mia, is now the reigning Drag Virgin 2010. He walked away with $300 and as his Drag Mother, I got my $200. That's going to pay for my LIVE FEEDS, purchased right here via BBDish this season.

Now Gay Pride Weekend is upon us in New Orleans but I'm not participating much except for my regular shows. As soon as that is over...

I'm ALL BB, ALL the TIME!!!! Let the game begin!

Hi to all, I'm not going to attempt a roll call at 3:30 AM BBT.

:o)

June 23, 2010 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

I'm feelin the need for a Quickie Poll . . . . who's with me!!??!!??

June 23, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

don't really care what the poll is about . . . just need one fix ~~ bad! ;D

June 23, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below