;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30 Days til Big Brother 12!!!

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!! We're almost there! Just 30 more days now til Big Brother 12! Can you stand it? We'll be having a Big Brother 12 Premiere Viewing Party here on BBDish! Please RSVP on Facebook and let us know if you can make it! Also, please feel free to invite your BB loving friends!

Here's what we know so far:
  1. Big Brother 12 Premieres Thursday, July 8th at 8pm, and The Big Brother 12 Live Feeds will spark up on RealSuperpass shortly thereafter!
  2. Big Brother 12 will air Thursdays, Sundays and Wednesdays this year.
  3. Big Brother 12 will return to Showtime for another season of BBAD.

We will not be introduced to the BB12 HGs until they are actually sequestered. That usually happens about 5-7 days before the show starts. We will, however, get a nice preview of the new house decs before that! As always, we'll blast all Big Brother 12 related news here & let you know there's a new post via our accounts on facebook & twitter!

I've been getting a lot of queries lately about wireless headphones for watching the live feeds. As luck would have it, there happens to be one today in the eBay Daily Deals! 50% off & Free Shipping too! Score!!! Here's the Link: RCA Wireless Headphones. When I read the specs, they looked really appealing, because you can walk away, and they'll still work with walls between you and the base unit.

Incidentally, there's also a great deal on 50spf sunblock. Nothing to do with BB, but at 70% off, it's a heck of a deal on a really important item!

OK.. enough of that. I have one more thing to tell ya, and it's a biggie. Please prepare yourselves... Are you sitting down? Lately, whenever I look at the site, I feel soooo 2005, so we're about to get a facelift! It's time. I'll let you know when the bandages come off, and you can come have a look at the new streamlined site. ;)

See ya later! I'm off to the gym!

Labels:







Permalink







8 Comments:

Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I'll be watching, but not sure how much I'll be posting with a newborn around. LOL can't wait!!

June 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zany!!! Pics! We need Pics, little momma!

(ok, now i'm really going to the gym)

June 8, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! I can't wait for the upcoming season of Big Brother. You know I'll be here.

I just wanted to let you know (if that's okay) that the final season of Big Brother UK starts tomorrow night. It might not be everyone's cup of tea because it plays out in the format that failed in the U.S. during season one but it's usually quite fun. So if you can't wait another month this will tide you over.

Anyway, happy watching this summer!

June 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

OMG, 30 days to wait! I'm not gonna rush the next 10 days because I'm on vacay after tonight. But once I'm back from vacation it's on!

So good to be back posting among all the best BB fans in the world!

Can't wait for the new sleeker version of the Dish. Let me know if you need anything graphics-wise, you know I'm here to help.

June 8, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

whoooohoooooo!!!! 30 days!!!!!

June 8, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn! How exciting...a face lift! Can't wait to see the new look! Those headphones would be so cool, that means I could get up & get coffee or take care of other business & not miss a second of the happenings in the house!!! BTW, I have worked out every single day since the challenge began! (but I was doing that anyway so it hasn't been too hard!!)

Zany - Congratulations! And, I remember when you were planning the wedding!!! Boy? Girl? Pics?

Syn- OMG, I have missed you soooo much! I thought about you the other day & lo & behold there you were in the comment section!!! Hope you're doing well!! Enjoy your vacation!!!

June 8, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Yay! Looking forward to the show and the dishing and definitely getting the feeds from the get-go this year.(Last year my screen name was lamorly but I've forgotten the pw to that account so here I am now)

BTW- Those headphones are a neat idea but what was the deal on them yesterday?

June 9, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

And I will be right there with you guys!!

June 12, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below