;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Brother 12: Just the Facts, Ma'am

Happy Friday, BB Lovers! Dishers, you rock my socks! Thank you for hanging with us for our 6th season of covering the Big Brother Live Feeds! We've grown quite a bit since BB AllStars, and many of you have been with us since way back then. To you longtime dishers and the people just discovering us: Thank You & Welcome Home! ☺

Come June 30th, when the Media Day gag rule lifts, the actual factual Big Brother 12 information is gonna go into full steam ahead mode. So psyched!

House pics are great, but they really just whet your appetite even more for info on the new house guests. Typically, HG pics and interviews start surfacing 5-7 days before the show starts. As soon as they do, we'll have it for you here on BBDish.

So, here's the actual-factual info we have so far:
  • Big Brother 12 begins Thursday, July 8th at 8pm on CBS.
  • Although no finale date for BB12 has been released, last season, BB11 premiered on July 9th, the feeds kicked on for the 1st time at exactly 9:02pm BBT, and the finale was on September 15th.
  • Per usual, the 1st Thursday show is not actually live. The HGs enter the BB12 house nearly a full week before the show begins, so the BB production team can get enough footage to put together those 1st couple shows for us.
  • When the live feeds kick on for the 1st time on Thursday night, July 8th, the live feed viewers go rapidly into fast forward mode over the tv only viewers, as far as actual knowledge goes, so keep your eyes and ears peeled to find out who's nominated! Sometimes, although not last season, they've already played for PoV too.
  • Big Brother 12 airs on CBS Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday this season, all at 8pm.
  • Julie Chen will return as host.
  • According to Exec Producer Allison Grodner, we've been told we can expect a very diverse group of HGs, tougher competitions and a return to summer camp, beachy feel to the house.
  • The Big Brother Live Feeds Early Bird Special runs through July 7th & $29.99 gets you 3 months, the live feeds, exclusive subscriber only shows & interviews with BB6/7Janelle, BB9Chelsia & BB11Jordan, 10 free songs a month, a free game a month, the Flashback feature that allows you to view & review every single moment of BB10, BB11 and soon BB12, and a ton of cool new non BB content.
  • Some lucky site is going to win an hour long chat with Chelsia and Janelle. I'm really hoping it's us! The only way to make that happen is to use our Early Bird Special links when you get your feeds.
  • The Big Brother Live Feeds no longer require a download. It's web-based now & there are a ton of changes and improvements you'll want to check out & get accustomed to before the show starts.
  • The Chat Rooms on real's Big Brother Live Feeds interface go live on July 8th, and this season, you'll be able to log in and chat in via your twitter or facebook, as well.
I think that about covers it! I'm off to spend some time with the people I'll be ignoring for the rest of summer, get some extra exercise in, order some spare headphones & earbuds, and stock up on coffee!

Just 13 days to go now!

☮♥&BBDish






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger JustBeechy said...

Im sooooo excited...THIS year i'm getting the feeds...finally...YES!!! (thru YOUR site cause its the BEST out there)I've relied heavily on your site since all stars (commenting here and there), but i wanna see for myself the chaos and drama...LOL. Thanks Carolyn for doing what you do to make BigBrother the ultimate veiwing party here on BBDish!! (((hugs)))

June 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Is it Monday yet?? LOL Thanks for gathering all the known facts Carolyn.

Do we know if Ross is going to be handling the exit interviews this season?

June 25, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

YaY! Got my feeds !!! YaY!

June 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

I so can't believe that at the latest we will know almost all of the house secrets in 5 short days.

I'm still inclined to believe the Anon, those descriptions were just too detailed not to be based on some kind of truth.

And JustBeechy, the live feeds combined with BBDish means that you'll never have to miss a moment of BB12, thanks to the handy dandy Flashback feature.

At work, I'm used to dealing with times as EDT and CDT, and I'm thrilled that soon I will be even more confused by throwing in BBT in the mix! I can't wait for BB Time, lol!

I'm so ready for Julie Chen to say "But first ..."

C'mon Big Brother, we are waiting for you!

June 25, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger piper said...

I'm just as excited to be back with BBDish and the gang as I am for BB12 to start!

Love you Carolyn.

June 25, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous singforthedayx said...

I've been reading this site for years. This year I resolve to comment more...

So psyched for BB12. Thanks for all you do, Caro & co... :)

June 25, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello everyone! Syn, you crack me up, I too can't wait to hear beautiful Julie say "but first"!!!!

June 25, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Yes, please give us the lowdown on Ross, is it true he's not doing the interviews?
That sux if he's not, man I loved his interview with Jordan after she won! All he wanted to know about was Jeff, LOL, we ALL wanted to know about Jeff!

June 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

I've heard that Lydia and Kevin with be doing the evicted HG's interviews...

How are people watching BB11 flashback? I can't find it on superpass. Or do you guys mean you're just watching the featured clips?

June 25, 2010 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Syn928 said... At work, I'm used to dealing with times as EDT and CDT, and I'm thrilled that soon I will be even more confused by throwing in BBT in the mix! I can't wait for BB Time, lol!

You'll be OK. I'll help you. I can rub a head when it hurts from extra stress. You know you want me too, ;) Eventually you will no longer be confused. I'll see to that.

:o)

June 26, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay, the time is coming upon us!!!!

w00t w00t!!!!

Anyone else getting excited? I know I am!!!

Big Brother means one thing.......IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!

LOL

A time when I can wear tank tops and short shorts and get away with it!!! LOL

(no, I don't shave my legs, but I do shave the "nether regions") hehehehee (blush)

Let's all get naked and drink pineapple margaritas and PARTAY!!!!! w00t w00t!!!!

heheheheheh!

I love you all (especially you, Miss Goddess, Carolyn) and can't wait to hook up with all of you and enjoy a blissfull summer of Big Brother and FUN!!!!

Stay true and hang tight!!!!

Kisses and Rug Burns to Everyone!!!

BLUE

June 26, 2010 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

cannot wait!!

June 26, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous boogie92 said...

Will showtime have bb after dark this year?

June 26, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hello, Carolyn and the Whole Dish Gang!
I recently hacd to cancel all my premium movie channels so no BBAD for me this season. Yep, it will be the feeds and BB Dish or nothing for me this year...just want to be sure I'm up and running and ready...if I can log into SuperPass and watch videos now does that mean I'm ready for the feeds when they crank up?

June 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous ricnme90 said...

So glad that season 12 is finally close to starting!..wooooohoooo...went ahead and signed up early thru ur site for the feeds, i tend to get too busy and forget things. I will be ready to go that night...Thanks Carolyn and crew for all u do...♥

June 26, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I see where this leaves me. Not even a mention from Bluex1969. I guess I'll be hearing from his lawyer in the mail with divorce papers. :(.

Bluex1969 indeed Carolyn is the Goddess of the Dish, but she also has a new title. I know it's a Princess but I don't remember of what. She's the Princess and I'm the Fairy Queen of BBDish. It's somewhere on Twitter.

Oh and to all, since of course we all know this blog is about me. It is all about me, right Caro? Right!

The pic I am using right now is in memory of our dear Oscar. He crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on December 15, 2009. That's 6 months now and it still hasn't gotten much easier. We miss him so much.

Oscar, this comment is dedicated to you and I know you are up there reading little boy. Daddy misses you so much every day.

:( but..
:o)

June 27, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hey all!! I can't wait for tomorrow!
Got a question though....?
If I get the feeds NOW and get my 3 months will I catch the end of the season or will I have to pay again in Sept. to catch the finale?? Then do I have to cancel at the end of the season so I'm not paying all year for it??

TIA

June 27, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

GaYToR, I'm so sorry about Oscar. He looks like he had one heck of a personality, which I would expect no less with an owner like you.

I'm glad that my Max has a new friend. He crossed over the Rainbow Bridge back in September 2008, after spending 14 awesome years with me. It does eventually get better, especially when you focus on all the happy times you spent with them.

;)

June 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below