Big Brother 12: Just the Facts, Ma'am
Happy Friday, BB Lovers! Dishers, you rock my socks! Thank you for hanging with us for our 6th season of covering the Big Brother Live Feeds! We've grown quite a bit since BB AllStars, and many of you have been with us since way back then. To you longtime dishers and the people just discovering us: Thank You & Welcome Home! ☺
Come June 30th, when the Media Day gag rule lifts, the actual factual Big Brother 12 information is gonna go into full steam ahead mode. So psyched!
House pics are great, but they really just whet your appetite even more for info on the new house guests. Typically, HG pics and interviews start surfacing 5-7 days before the show starts. As soon as they do, we'll have it for you here on BBDish.
So, here's the actual-factual info we have so far:
- Big Brother 12 begins Thursday, July 8th at 8pm on CBS.
- Although no finale date for BB12 has been released, last season, BB11 premiered on July 9th, the feeds kicked on for the 1st time at exactly 9:02pm BBT, and the finale was on September 15th.
- Per usual, the 1st Thursday show is not actually live. The HGs enter the BB12 house nearly a full week before the show begins, so the BB production team can get enough footage to put together those 1st couple shows for us.
- When the live feeds kick on for the 1st time on Thursday night, July 8th, the live feed viewers go rapidly into fast forward mode over the tv only viewers, as far as actual knowledge goes, so keep your eyes and ears peeled to find out who's nominated! Sometimes, although not last season, they've already played for PoV too.
- Big Brother 12 airs on CBS Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday this season, all at 8pm.
- Julie Chen will return as host.
- According to Exec Producer Allison Grodner, we've been told we can expect a very diverse group of HGs, tougher competitions and a return to summer camp, beachy feel to the house.
- The Big Brother Live Feeds Early Bird Special runs through July 7th & $29.99 gets you 3 months, the live feeds, exclusive subscriber only shows & interviews with BB6/7Janelle, BB9Chelsia & BB11Jordan, 10 free songs a month, a free game a month, the Flashback feature that allows you to view & review every single moment of BB10, BB11 and soon BB12, and a ton of cool new non BB content.
- Some lucky site is going to win an hour long chat with Chelsia and Janelle. I'm really hoping it's us! The only way to make that happen is to use our Early Bird Special links when you get your feeds.
- The Big Brother Live Feeds no longer require a download. It's web-based now & there are a ton of changes and improvements you'll want to check out & get accustomed to before the show starts.
- The Chat Rooms on real's Big Brother Live Feeds interface go live on July 8th, and this season, you'll be able to log in and chat in via your twitter or facebook, as well.
Just 13 days to go now!