;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Late Night with Lessa!

Hey ya'll! Here I am from the frozen north, still trying to figure out who the heck all these crazy people in the house are... Names/Faces all confused, and they started with a bang when the feeds went on! AND THEN there was my trying to get more than one window going and WHEW. But - here we go, and it's time for Lessa's Fingers to do some walking, hm?

Looks like the Food comp was BRUTAL - check out Kathy's bruises over there! Ouch.

So, night one, and as expected, we are knee deep in paranoia and game talk. We have Andrew and Enzo in the bathroom trying to figure out who the sabatour is.

Enzo: I think it's just Big Brother - there isn't one!
Andrew: One of them is it... it's not me.

Andrew is weirded out because everyone stops talking when he walks into a room, and thinks he's in trouble next week - Enzo says he's not, he doesn't think so, that he should be ok. Andrew's not buying it

Andrew: You won't answer me straight!
Enzo: answer what? i told you...

Enzo swears if he wins POV (they think it's tomorrow) he will leave the nominations (Branden and Rachael) the same. Lane interrupts and Enzo immediately tells Lane what he was saying and that he doesn't trust him at all "bro"

Meanwhile - at the Hot Tub, Branden is feeling the pressure of the block, while they tell him that he should take it as a compliment, that he was considered such a threat. They're talking about how intense it is just to watch the nominations, and

...I just spilled my soda all over my keyboard. YAY IT'S OFFICIALLY BB TIME! hehehe.

On to some general chit chat - we have slop making in the kitchen, and Ragan who thinks Andrew needs to be a radio announcer of some sort.

Annie and Enzo are chatting in the blue room - and Enzo's telling her about what Andrew said

Enzo: i like brendan a lot, you know
Annie: I do too..
Enzo: I know he's your buddy too...
Annie: We were - but really, I love Hayden. I feel we have a connection, I really do.
Enzo: he didn't put me up - me too
Annie: Hayden loves you too, he talks about you all the time. He talks great things about you.
Enzo: He saved me, I win HOH, he's safe?
Annie: me too.
Enzo: whatever you have with Brandan, whatever - I think we three need to have our own little thing, Survival of the Fittest...
Annie: I think we could go by far..
Enzo: Andrew was all over me and I'm like it's day five! I been kissing ass since day one, I'm just a little funnier than you (Andrew) and he likes me. I was like whatever you want to do if you win POV, whatever.
Annie: he'd be stupid to take one of them off!
Enzo: that's one thing I f'in know, you don't mess with the HOH's decision
Annie: Yeah. Rachael said she wouldn't campaign, Branden said the same, so you know what? Bye bye.
Enzo: yeah, win the POV and your safe. That's it... Then I got Andrew, and...

And they join the rest, still talking... let's try this post button, huh? Wheee!

10:36PM
In the Kitchen we have general chitchat about moving to LA with Britney, Lane, and others as they walk in and out - outside it's skin central in the Hot Tub. Yummy Yummy lookit Branden's tummy... Monet, Kristen, Hayden rockin the mandana, Rachel and Brendan are all hanging with more general chitchat, etc.

Kitchen: Talk turns to POV and when it is. Britney thinks it'll be mental, and tells them to keep track of everything, but that she doesn't think that it'll be until Saturday. Then they say she's the sabatour

Lane: I think it's you - we switched beds the night of the X's, and you could get out earlier
Enzo: she's not, because she found my tooth, she would have run if she was the one that did it...


-- Lessa: HIS TOOTH?


10:43: Whispering outside! Andrew's still at it, this time talking to Kathy

Andrew: I'm worried next week for MY sake! If I get a few people I can trust, I'm hoping I'd get the numbers. I don't know what's going on... I love Hayden, but..
Kathy: Annie's driving everyone nuts...
Andrew: I'm trying to take care of Andrew...
Kathy: Yeah, I'm just waiting to see what happens.
Andrew: so you can kiss ass..
Kathy: the real Kathy could come out..

Kathy: I've already lost weight - I'll start going down hill, I can't work out because of the medicine I'm taking, and...
Andrew: I think you'll get to eat soon, before a big competition next week.
Kathy: I don't know if it'd be better to eat and have it taken away....

Kathy: All i'm doing is listening, and laughing at the stupid shit..
Andrew: next HOH might be an elimination - and I'm telling you right now, I'm eliminating these girls. Do you trust me?
Kathy: Absolutely, yes.
Andrew: ok.

Kathy: See - that's an attention getter right there...

(Kristen jumps into the pool)

Andrew: Can't wait to see you do that!
Kathy: I'm not gonna do that...

Andrew: First off, I got to get the POV. Then we can work on next week. Just be careful.
Kathy: and if he goes off..
Andrew: Yeah...
Kathy: it's hands down..
Andrew: They'll save her, yeah. So you want me to win it and not use it?
Kathy: I think that'd be in your best interest to not use it
Andrew: do I even want to win it?
Kathy: You know what - you're safe, why win it?
Andrew: Right I agree with you.

10:50pm - Branden to the DR.

Inside in the kitchen, Enzo is still chatting about Andrew being nervous - but everyone ditches and heads outside, except for Ragan and Britney, who's worried about who would go up next to Rachael if Branden comes down...

Outside, Lane and Matt set up for a pool game, and says that he feels normal, even if people are watching. Enzo joins and is all about Andrew still...

Matt: It's life, normal, you know?
Enzo: Andrew is all worried still, you've got a gang, you're save
Matt: gang? with who?! Is that what you were doing in the bathroom?
Enzo: He's out. I want him out man. F'in gang, he said, he said me and you were in like that..
Lane: he told hayden that
Matt: he suspects or wants?
Enzo: don't go telling him though, but yeah, he was all about this gang, and I told him straight out if he goes against the HOH the first week, he's in trouble... I'm not playing games anymore. this guys telling me I'm in a f'in gang.

Lane: No one's made anything, right?
Matt: it's a horrible game of pool...

Enzo: it's gonna get interesting very fast. And he was all about this gang and I was like who you talking about
Matt: and he wouldn't say?
Enzo: Nah, he's scared, but I told him flat out, go against them... I told Annie flat out too...

.... Aaaaaaand more of the same, over and over. oh Enzo...

Enzo: Britney I think is another one. Kathy and Monique - MONET! Yeah, I think those two are together. Monet started crying
Matt: why?
Enzo: because of what Rachael did
Matt: What she do?
Enzo: that face - she was all crying, she got salty. I told her it's 4 against 2, just play hard.

11:00 pm

Enzo: Andrew's f'in it up, man... Andrew's f'in it up. He was all you're in a gang..
Matt: we gotta nip that in the bud, that don't need to be circulating, in people's heads, that sh** needs to end, now. Game over, kid.
Enzo: that's what I'm saying...

Enzo: I don't trust Annie for nothing.
Matt: I'm loving more and more the idea...
Enzo: Let's go talk inside...
Matt: Yeah, let's go up to the chessboard..


All cams inside, chatting about cookies...

Split cams - we have hot tub on 3 and 4 general chitchat, and Enzo and Matt up at the chessboard - still all about Andrew...

11:07
They move into the HOH room with Hayden and Matt - And it's all about Andrew again

BB: Enzo, please move you're microphone higher.
Matt: True or not, we have to nip that..
Hayden: He said he thought we were in an alliance of 6
Enzo: 6? He don't know what he's talking about. I told him to respect the HOH, or you won't be safe next week
Matt: I was telling him the more you talk to the house, we don't need the second, want to have all four of us playing in the third...

Hayden: he or Rachael win? He's off the block.
Enzo: She told me today, if she won' she'd take Branden off the block
Hayden: she told me that she felt she had a better chance up agaisnt someone else
Matt: I don't want her to go, but if she did that...
Hayden: When Branden came to talk to me? He's trying to get me to pull him off and be in an alliance with him.
Enzo: I told him I like to keep my options open, but if I win, done deal man. Dead up - three of four weeks, Annie has to be gone, she's dangerous bro, I'm telling you.
Hayden: Yeah
Enzo: she's playing f'in.. she's playing the game. And Monet was crying, I had to console her, you know. Racael makes a face, and she's crying, and I'm like it's 4 against 2...
Matt: Let them implode, go for it...
Hayden: if Brendan comes down, we gotta send..
Enzo: Backdoor Annie? If we put her up, and she doesn't go home?
Hayden: If brendan comes down, Rachel has to go home...
Enzo: I think people like Annie a lot more than Rachael, and we'd show our cards to annie..
Matt: is anyone smart in this game? Ok, so we back off the week two HOH, get Andrew out - then we're week three, with 50% odd,s but more with our abilities - we're into week four.
Hayden: and we're all in the jury house

--Lessa: Oh, my confident BBbabies... so new, so delusional.. hehehe.

Matt: we don't want to get Cocky though, you know?

--Lessa: better.

Hayden: we need to be careful, that's all.
Enzo: Kristan's a wild card. You talk to her?
Hayden: she's on another planet. you gotta give her that - she is on her OWN planet
Matt: she's crazy!

Enzo: So POV, it's me you, andrew, monet, rachel..
Hayden: best case, Monet wins.
Enzo: don't tell her that, she needs to play hard. She was crying though, I know she's legit, there's not a sneaky bone in her body
Matt: she'll go for Rachel if she wins
Enzo: she's strong, i'm gonna keep erh close
Matt: i'm with you guys, if Branden stays, Rachael, but if she stays in, she and Money are tough and good..
Enzo: Monet's strong, man.
Hayden: Annie has to go soon. We put them up, straight up, gotta get her out next time. But we gotta finish this week.

Matt: if he's in, we gotta do a study session together, if he's out - we have a big family study and make them think we're a happy family, give them everything. I go over it every night.
Enzo: Andrew's going nuts man, he's all you're good, you have a gang...

---Lessa: lather rinse repeat! Enzo's in a groooooooooove...

Matt: if they catch on, we're done for.
Enzo: they have a sense, just like we do.

11:20 PM
Briefly checking in the other cam - it's late night snack time in the kitchen...

The boys' club is breaking up in the HOH room, working on a plan to sneak out - but here comes Rachel, wanting to hang out.

Enzo: How come Andrew didn't want to come hang out? He's f'in shady man!

On to general chitchat...

11:30pm
Britney: now they know we're the bad class, getting into trouble
Brendon: (I think) Season 13 - Electric Dog Collars!

Kitchen: Ragan, Britney, Hayden, Kristen? Then a flash to the orange room where Andrew is talking to Brandon:

Andrew: she's playing both sides! Everyone things the sabatour is me! I'm just saying.. Look, i'm doing what I told ya... gotta get through next week -

--Brendon is the champion stealth whisperer this season! What the heck did he just say...OH. Hah.

BB: Brendon, please put on you're microphone
Andrew: you f'er!

11:34 And back to the kitchen, where Andrew talks to Hayden and ask if he can check his ice cream to see if it's Kosher - Hayden is agreeable.

Andrew: You go into anything, and has...
Ragan: Have you complained?
Andrew: Nah, I'm not gonna complain, I told them I'd eat what I have too - but really, Ralphs doesn't have Kosher ice cream?
Hayden: I've got two ben and jerrys
Andrew: i'll take one, I'm pretty sure it's ok...
Hayden: I don't even eat ice cream.
Andrew: they got you Ben and Jerrys and them Ralphs?

More talk about Andrew's Kosher eating habits...

Checking in upstairs - and Enzo, Rachel and Matt are chatting about knowing when a girl likes you, not playing games, so on and so forth... Branden joins.

Other cams switch outside:
Lane, Kathy, Monet, Britney - Topic of Convo: POV and when it'll be.

BB: Money please go to the DR
Britney: Why they doing so many DRs?!

Lane: what if Rachel or Brendan gets the veto?
Kathy: I'm worried about that too.
Britney: Brendan would take himself off. If Andrew gets it, I think he'll take Brendan off
Kathy: No, not unless he wants to put a noose around his neck.
Britney: you don't think so? He knows this house...
Kathy: Smart thing to do is
Lane: lay there and die
Kathy: yeah.

Britney: I think his vote will always be weird, it'll be different than everyone else, he's just trying to stir stuff up...
Lane: you think he's that stupid? I mean he's made it obvious, but you think he'd do that?
Britney: yeah.

Britney: why is he being so creepy?

Annie: He's in there bitching because we used the cookie sheet to make pizza, so now he can't use it, because it's ruined.
Britney: So what if I throw a pepporoni into his face! What would he do?
Annie: waht was he talking to you?
Kathy: he asked of all the girls, which body would I want..
Annie: are you freakin KIDDING me? You HAVE a body...
Kathy: it was like, awkward... I was like, ew...
Britney: he's such a lurker...
Annie: Who asks that?!
Kathy: the main thing that bothers me - he looks at you more than me - but getting things out of the washer, he gets in my space, and my space is my space
Britney: when Rachel was working out in her bikini today? He was about to rip his pants off..
Kathy: he better never touch me - you won't have to put me on the block ever, i'll be gone right then. I asked him, are you excited to play and he said yeah...
Lane: He's said his family disagrees with him being ehre - then he waits for the live feed to do that?
Britney: there's a lot of things that doesn't add up... it's SO CREEPY... I'm going in, I'm cold.

Annie goes inside - and runs upstairs to tell the HOH crew what Andrew was saying about the bodies, etc...

Britney: who asks that kind of question?! He was probably bout to rip his pants off when you were working out, Rachel
Annie: he is HORNEY.
Enzo: It's week ONE man... he was all i think everyone hates me, and I was like do what ya gotta do, man...
Annie: he makes me uncomfortable
Britney: it's getting worse...
Enzo: he knows everyone hates him and he's f'in up, trying to make it better...
Annie: So we cook the cookies on the cookie sheet, then make the pizza, but now it's not kosher
Matt: so he can put his head in your crotch and that's Kosher? You have a Kosher Vagina?

--Lessa: HAHAHAHAHAH!

Annie: I was trying to be nice, I didn't hink about it...
Britney: no one would - what if we throw a peporoni in his face?
Branden: He's a vampire! It's like Acid!
Enzo: I can see him freaking out when he goes on the block week 2.

11:51
checking downstairs - Lane and Kathy are still talking about - surprise! Andrew!

Lane: what did he do?
Kathy: she was sitting there under a blanket with that little tshirt dress on, and he said something like time for your yearly pap smear and put his head under the blanket, and she was like... what? and then he took off running..
Lane: what? he was under the blanket? yeah? Wow...
Kathy: why would you do that, you know?
Lane: yeah... I didn't see it, I just heard people talking...

11:54pm
--Lessa: i gotta dash into town to pick up The Boy - BRB!

12:08
--I come back to frozen feeds - updates resuming asap!

12:15 - Right on time (Real said they were doing maintenance for 15 minutes) We're back. On Cam one, anyway.

Backyard - Ragan, Annie, Lane, Kathy, Monet, Hayden and Kristen

Ragan: What's going on up there?
Annie: Talking about
Ragan: Captain Kosher!

And back to talkinga bout the body thing... and the blanket/Annie

Hayden: Oh my.... he wants to leave next week man!
Kathy: If Enzo said it, we wouldn't think anything about it
Lane: he just grew up in a different society.. Enzo wouldn't do it, but he thinks it's right - but Enzo knows boundaries... he thought it'd be funny... but then again, he's said he was disowned for being on the show, so whywould you wait for the live feeds to do something like that..
Kathy: Let's just hope it doesn't happen again...
Annie: I think it was very inappropriate, and I tried to laught it off. I don't want to start any drama with anyone, make it more awkward...

Branden sticks his head out briefly, and people are complaining about being cold, which makes Lessa point and laugh. loudly. Hee.

Kathy: Well, he's out of your room now..
Hayden: yeah. I'm just glad to see him fighting today. Communicating with people, at least..

--Lessa: We're having some echoing, but they're still working on it. :)

Ragan: 24-7!
Lane: WHO watches that long? Who?
Hayden: i'm sure they'res some superfans out there glued to their computer screen!

--Lessa: Gee, i think they're talking about US! Hehehe!

12:24 - the three cams we have flash to the bathroom where Brendan is eating out of a HUGE bag of popcorn, talking to Rachel. Theymove to the "cabana room" or "club MeowMeow" (...ok...)

Rachel: I think he wanted you out as a strong competitor - what happened when you talked to him?
Brandan: I just told him what could happen, and he said he's thinking about it.
Rachel: how crazy is our POV gonna be?
Brandon: I dunno. I told him, you know, I have your back.
Rachel: I'm scared that...
Brandon: It's still the money thing.

--Lessa: YOU ARE IN A ROOM ALONE! WHY ARE YOU STEALTH WHISPERING?! Gah.

Brandon: I dunno, it's just hard for me, I feel like I've been cool with everyone, you know? I don't know.
Rachel: You're just a strong competitor.
Brandon: It sucks

Brandon: Hayden loves deals, he just doesn't want to make waves. If he pulls me off... I told him, I said, if I win POV, and I'm going too, do you want me to come for you? And, i dunno.

Someone peeks in - and invites them outside.

---General jist of that convo: Brendon trusts Annie but not Andrew, even though he knows Annie is playing both sides, Rachel thinks Enzo and Andrew will take Brendon off the block, and knows that he's made deals to them. Andrew would be hard to save though - and if he wins HOH, he'll backdoor him.

Brendon: we had a deal, if he didn't put me up... but he did.

They go to change and head outside - Andrew is in bed.

Hey! Here's a good view of the Have Not room. :)

Brendon and Kathy in the kitchen - GUESS what the topic is! You know it, Andrew! Enzo comes out of the DR, Kathy moves away, and Brendon makes a bid for Enzo to save him with the POV

Brendon: I'm not gonna pretend I'm not a tough competitor, I'm gonna go full bore and win HOh next week
Enzo: so you saying, if I take you off... what if you don't win HOH?
Brendon: I still got your back! Anyone who goes to bat for me..
Enzo: and you'll help me protect the people I..
Brendon: whatever you want man, whatever you want man.
Enzo: it's always good to have options.
Brendon: That's what I'm saying. can't bank on anything...

Enzo goes to the bathroom, where Kathy is, Brendon goes outside.

12:45am: Flash outside, and the talk is last years houseguests... Hayden to the DR.

Rachel: They LOVE you.
Brandon: DR Rockstar
Hayden: I'm funnier than you think, that's why they want me...

Enzo goes to give "the face" to the camera, everyone laughs. Hayden didn't realize it'd be cold, said he remembers watching and thinking it wasn't live because everyone was always wearing sweaters. Haha!

Creepcam is paying attention to the blanket covering Brandon and Rachel. Nothing to see though. General chitchat - Enzo, Ragan, Britney, Annie, Kathy, Lane

Talk turns to if they're gonna wake them up earlier, figuring for the live feeds they will be. And then, guess what - we're back to Andrew and the blanket peeking again!

Aaaaaaaand here comes Andrew, says he can't sleep.

Enzo: you sleepin?
Andrew: No, was trying. It's quite. Wow. Holy mother.

Andrew: can't sleep
Lane: worried about your family and stuff?
Andrew: can't really talk about it, about them.
Lane: Oh, didn't. Ah.

1:00am - a low flying plane, and everyone looks up hoping for a banner. No such luck. Hee.

BB: Andrew, please go to the DR
Annie: so, pretend you're under the blanket with Annie. What were you gonna do up there without any of the right tools?
Ragen: how big is her cervix..
Annie: and...never mind. I'm not gonna say anything mean, we're live now.
--Lessa: Oh, by ALL MEANS, don't let THAT stop you! Hahaha!

They go back to talking about when POV is, and what days the show airs, and my heart goes pitter pat because I hear...

BB: You are not allowed to talk about production!

aaaahhhh. home at last.

Talk turns to Kathy's bruises -she was trying to pull herself out of "that stuff" and it was just "Like a monster, sucking me in!"


Kathy: they feel as bad as they look!

1:15am - general chitchat, and Britney is teasing about Natalie's "Final Two Role Reversal" lie.

Enzo: I hated her voice!
(one of the girls): She was the WORST..

Kathy: I can't believe she actually got married.
Enzo: she wasn't even happy!
Annie: Sushi, where's the sushi!
Britney: he was all, will you marry me and she's like Hell yeah! where's the sushi! and he actually MARRIED her!
Enzo: he looked like a goonball anyway. Didn't even have a ring! like what are you doin?!
--Lessa: AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enzo: he's probably the f'in sabatour bro... Natalie's husband!

Britney: Now Enzo saying that he wanted a real villian instead of our sabatour who steals sneakers and uses masking tape! I was peeing in my pants! He was all THATS our villian? he steals SNEAKERS..
(one of the girls): He wanted a horses head!

--Lessa: Jeff sure made his mark! LOTS of Jeff quotes tonight! Coup day what?!

Britney: I bet they don't even tell them... because we already know! Houseguests, we scratched that!
Ragan (I think): It's the Sabatour Role Reversal! I got you! I got you!

Enzo: You'll see me fightin him, it'd be great! The Face vs. The Sabatour!

Britney: They thought they hired a professional actor, who could make it work.. little do they know...
Brandon: It's really just a sex offender that had nothing else to do..

Andrew comes back. BB calls Brandon to the DR.

Enzo: You're face! We do nothing all day, but every time they call you you're all mother'effer, what kinda f'in house is this! We're so f'in spoiled, man.

The groups are starting to break up - we have Kristen, Annie and Ragan talking about the sabatour

Ragan: I'll be heartbroken if we evict Andrew and it's not him!

The girls caution an open mind about it all. Flip to Money and Kathy giggling and talking on the hammock. Talk is of Rachel's reaction when she picked Monet's name for the POV.

1:41pm
Kathy: I was happy for you, and then shocked, like oh no you didn't just look at my baby girl like that!
Monet: It's like, did she not know she did it? Everyone on the couch saw it. And then walking back she was like it's a good thing you get to play! And I was like, it sure is.. come on now!
Kathy: Shoulda said yeah.. for ME... not YOU...

Monet: you're gonna have to put a leash on me!
Kathy: I will! But sometimes you catch me off guard like what you said today! So fast I couldn't pinch you! I was like oh my you didn't just say that!
--Lessa: what? WHAT did she say?! Harumph.

Talk turns to Annie and the way she plays both sides, and it's obvious.

Kathy: she's workin it. And it's working for her to. Got to be careful, she's gonaa
Monet: Combust!
Kathy: burst into flames some day!

Then they jump around - a big bug swooped in, cue the giggles... then talking about the "mugger" story that she (Annie?) told, and how a mugger chased her, and she had pepper spray, and then she found her friends, and she called the cops and they didn't even care.

Kathy: I'd have been all over that case. I'm forty years old and she's had more things happen to her than I have! And it gets better, and I'm so animated, and here it goes!

Monet: and then she told another story where she jumped on the guys back!
Kathy: made me mad when she said that cops don't care, because that's not true. And she's always in everyone's business. I'm like she's making me tired and I'm not even doing anything! Her tramatic things never stop...
Monet: and it's working for her.
Kathy: yeah.

Monet: Matt and Lane are really iffy to me now, Annie's got them wrapped around her finger. Now she's talking to Enzo. She's so stupid
Kathy: but it's working for her
Monet: yeah, maybe if we did impressions
Kathy: she's funny but...
Monet: it gets old.
Kathy: if they can't put me up, they'll put you up, one or the other. There's no one else left. They can't put Andrew up.

Kathy: and her rolling the eyes... she wasn't the target!
Monet: yeah, that's what I'm saying
Kathy: it's not personal, its a game.

Monet: I feel the whole house wants me gone.
Kathy: change your mind on that, it's not true. to the girls, you're a threat, but guys are different threats than girls. Girls compete with their looks and flirt and charm and guys are like a threat with competitiveness and strength. They don't care about the silly baby girl stuff, you know. Just keep in mind it's that.

2am: OH! another cam! We have night cams on the have not room.

Matt, Rachael and... Ragan i think.

Matt: If you go and totally slap in the face what the house is doing, it's like..
Rachael: I know. I know what you're saying. And POV, who knows. i mean I may not win, anyway. I just want us both to stay
Matt: and that could happen.

Rachael: i don't think anyone would save me. I love you guys though, I'm so glad we're have notties together.

Apparently there's a shark on the wall
Matt: he's an a** - he stares at me all night long!

Brendon joins, and they talk about the camera as it's focused on Matt

Brandon: so you want to get started then?
Matt: with the sex?
Ragan: With the doing of the sex?

Matt: these cameras are all full of attitude! But with this lighting we might have total privacy.
--Lessa: HAHAHAHAH. not so much.

Lots of teasing about Rachel and Brandon having the Big Brother 12 Baby.

2:05am - brbscreen - Apparently they can't talk with the "blue light" on. Total black or bright light.

Flash to Enzo, Britney and Hayden wandering. And there it is - they realize they never hang out in the living room. Ha! Every single year....

Our new hamsters are finally starting to settle down. Andrew is in bed, burrowed under the covers, Kristen's hopping in bed (Orange room), Enzo headed for brushing teeth, turning out the light for Britney (blue room)

Enzo: Dude, Kristan farted while she was laughing! She was laughing at me farting, and she blew one! her sh* stinks!

Friendly nighttime routines in the bathroom...

Ooooh. Annie with her hair up and in glasses - naughty librarian vibe going on THERE. Nice.


Brandon and Rachel are in the cabana room for more chitchat and flirty eyes...



Rachel: it's like I can't hang out with you all day and that's all I want to do!
Brandon: don't think I don't want to hang out with you...

They chat about getting a lockdown for Brandon and Rachael's Big Brother Date...

2:30am
Annie joins the Flirty Twosome, tease Brandon about a threesome, and then goes right into game talk, asking what Enzo said when he talked to him, etc. Trying to figure out who would be put up if one of them comes off the block. It's a total whisperfest, hitting all the same things they've hit before.

Annie: thing with Kathy is that she sucks so bad, they're gonna lose, and they're gonna get pissed off, any luxury team thing they're gonna lose - so like why even keep that around?

Annie: if you guys stay, what will we do then?
Brandon: Win HOH
Annie: if you stay on the block I mean...
Brandon: it's up to you guys.

Still a whisperfest in the cabana room, while Monet and Kathy chat in the bathroom as they get ready for bed.

Rachael: I think I'd be ok with Monet or Kathy leaving.
Annie: personality wise we should keep Kathy cuz she's funny! And I think people genuinely like you as a person.
Rachel: I'm scared hayden would put me up against Matt or someone just to get me out.

Kathy and Monet pop in to say goodnight - general chitchat resumes. They talk about the people in the walls

Annie: we woke up to the High Heeled Lady!
Brandon: You can see the exit sign!
Annie: I'm gonna see a face, I know it....

Annie follows Kathy and Monet out and to bed, leaving Brandon and Rachel laying there saying they should go to bed too.

Rachel: I wish we didn't have the cameras so I could kiss you whenever I want...
Brandon: wanna blanket?
(much kissy noises...)


2:55am
Heavy making out noises and kissing under the blanket by the nominees. Tsk Tsk Tsk! Don't they know it's the OTHER houseguests they're supposed to be kissing up to when they're on the block?

Brandon: just making sure we're on the same level...
Rachel: you want to make sure you're teasing me as much as I'm easing you?
Brandon: Yeah... like... tit....for... tat.

--Lessa: (groans)

3:05: They finally come up for air.

Rachel: I gotta breathe for a minute!

3:06: at it again.

3:08am
They finally head to bed.
Rachel: what a way to kick off the live shows!

Brandon: am I just teasing myself by kissing you?
Rachel: if so, you should keep doing it, never stop.

--Lessa: *gag* Day five. Just... just... day FIVE.


--And I've got to be at work in just 12 hours.. time for sleep for Lessa! Night dishers!--






Permalink







66 Comments:

Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Im glad Im not bald. I hate wearin hats.

July 8, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Lane wants Britney bad.

July 8, 2010 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger ~~Dani~~ said...

Lessa, HIIIIII!!!!!!!

So no wonder I find this format easier to read... seems to be a protege of yours perhaps? Or at least a close friend with similar-mindedness??

In any case, glad to see you again too! Happy to have found a blog I can read and follow this season - hooray!

peace.
~~Dani~~
Formerly "HeepHopAnonymous"

July 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Evening Lessa! I believe the reason that we are knee deep in - well, I will keep it clean.

They are on Day 5!!!!!!!!! OMG!! We don't even know what has been happening! That is why they are all chummy already!

July 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

so loving this thanks fot all the hard work yall do :)

July 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

W00T W00T for Lessa's First BBDish Blog! YAY!

This is probably a bad sign, but I figured out who Andrew reminds me of. Norman Bates. That's probably a really bad sign.

Kristen's posture is crazy straight. The eye flutter thing is really distracting though.

July 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

First? Sorry about the keyboard. These people are the most paranoid I have ever seen within 1 week of entrance! I got he wireless headphones, and can walk all over the house and still these crazy people. Going to bed, not used to staying up - Looking forward to reading the updates.

July 8, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY!!!!

Late Night with Lessa!!! It has such a ring to it.

So that's Brendon in the hot tub. I was just trying to match faces on another tab of SuperPass. NICE!!! Hope he stays.

And I'm taking a quick feeding frenzy break. Syn says not to feed me, but it's OK, I can feed myself. :-p

:o)

July 8, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe

July 8, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

HI Lessa!!! When I hear my first..*head desk* my BB experience will be complete!

July 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

<-------tosses some GaYToR bites.

July 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Ragan is like Kevin - thank goodness no ones reminds me of Nat-a-lie yet! Who do we think will have a showmance?? I don't mean just s-x - I mean like Jeff and Jordan - Eric and Jessica - Janelle and Boogie! or was it Erica and Boogie? Janelle and Dr. Will???

July 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I so hope they do go ahead and get Andrew out next week, then find out that he isn't the sab-a-ture!

July 8, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

You know the casting peeps for BB12 have an agenda . . . boobs and abs all summer long . . . oh my! Keep the men and ladies happy that watch the live feeds.

July 8, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

You got, got! Best quote from last season!

July 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

Welcome Lessa!!

July 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Stealth whispering in the kitchen - how do I know they are lying? Their lips are moving!


What does his tattoo say?

July 8, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

wOOt wOOt Lessa! ♥

Syn - Norman Bates? Maybe a mix of Andrew and Ragan. I think Andrew is a gonner. He has overplayed possibly and no ones feeling him. But what do I know. I've been watching the feeds for 15min. LOL!

And how can Britney have such a messy ponytail and it still look good? I need to work on my ponies.

July 8, 2010 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goodnight everyone!!

I leave you in Lessa's excellent hands! Thank you for being here!

xo,
Carolyn

July 8, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

One of the best things about BB is seeing how strangers from all different parts of the country get along with eachother. I love how Tex and Jersey interact:)

July 8, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Carolyn! Didn't see you sneak back in the room!

July 8, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Leesa! So happy you joined the Dish!

Syn - you are so right about Norman Bates = Andrew!!!

Can't believe how fast this season has already taken off but I remember last season started off fast too. It's weird to see all these new faces in the house. Even though the decor has changed it's the BB house & even though almost a year has gone by I still expect to see someone from last year walk thru.

Good night everyone! Gotta get used to hanging out late but tonight my head is about to hit the desk! Unfortunately I am always behind in technology toys & I still use a desktop so I sit in a desk chair to watch the feeds. It's a good chair but for a long time...not so great! Not sure how long I'm gonna last each day. Wish we could have Christmas in July & Santa would bring me a laptop!!

Oh man... I have not missed the chewing & smacking!!! ahhhhhh!!!!

Good night! ♥♥♥

Carolyn - thanks for a wonderful night & party!!! Love you!!!

July 8, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I am gonna need to go to sleep - Annie says she has gained 5 pounds, what is going to happen to all these skinny girls they have on here when the get put on slop???????? Remember Michelle last year? She lost so much weight and she really wasn't that big to begin with.

July 8, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks, syn :)

nite nite everyone

July 8, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Hello Lessa.

Missed you. Last yr sucked for me.
Had the feeds but couldn't watch for most of the season. THANK GOD FOR YOU AND CAROLYN.

My kids sent me a laptop, but mom doesn't have the internet. I was able to steal someones, but couldn't get any feeds.

Glad to see you here. Missed talking with you and your mother (purple moose)

July 8, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

G'night Carolyn! ((HUGS))

July 8, 2010 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Night Carolyn! I need to go to or I am going to be here all night!

July 8, 2010 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

My earlybird choice for BB hottie is Hayden...sigh. Reminds me of Nick fro BB8.

July 8, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger BadDogGHSDogPound said...

I gotta root for Britney, wearing the Hog shirt tonight! I live in Greenwood, Arkansas which is just north by about 10 minutes of her town of Huntington!

July 8, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, Lessa are you physic? I am reading the post - and what you posted at 11 I was listening to at 11;13 - OKAY, I really need to go to sleep, I forgot I already said good night. I better go before I have to say good morning . . .

July 8, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

LMAO MsFitz, of'course we are on the same page again. Goodnight!

Stephanie - Apparently Brendon and Rachel have already hooked up in the hammock. Scandalous! Is it wrong to say that made Brendon lose points in my eyes?

RhondaM - It's his mannerisms and the way he talks that give me the Bates vibe. Well, and he also physically resembles him too. I just get bad vibes. He's playing WAY TOO hard which is evident by watching the last two hours, and from hearing the houseguests, he's been playing hard for a while now.

viewtiful - It always surprises me how these perfect strangers group together like they do.

July 8, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hello Lessa! It's good to have you here!

Enzo is going crazy right now. He's playing this game a mile a minute right now. He could be shooting himself in the foot if any of his convo's go anywhere.

~ Ryan ~

July 8, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YEY UPDATES!
You are saving me while I have to wait to get the feeds this weekend. Dang credit card limits. LOL

July 8, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Levintry said...

I hope they fix this echo problem!

July 8, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Lessa,

Welcome, and thanks for entertaining us tonight :)

Hello Dish Guys and Gals :)

Just got home...still trying to catch up with the premier show.

July 8, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger EARTHDOG said...

thanks for the update

--Captain KOSHER!!

http://twitpic.com/23nsuu

July 8, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

I could watch all night, but I'd be worthless tomorrow. Can't wait to catch up right here at bbdish in the a.m. :-)

Nite all!

July 8, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hum.. my comment was never posted.. apologies if I broke any rules.


I've missed this place.
I wish I could watch the feeds right now sooo bad. Will be buying them this weekend. :)

July 8, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Night!

July 8, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Alrighty Gang, I'm done for the night. Y'all have fun! Night all!

Thanks for doing the late night Blogging Lessa! Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and read all about everything I missed.

July 8, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Levintry said...

Lessa you are doing such a great job! I can read up what people are saying if I can't hear them very well or if they are on a different camera. Thank you so much for the awesome work!

July 8, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm trying to keep up with Comment Mods too - if I miss ya, be patient for me, kay? :) my browsers being a little wonky with the feeds going. :)

July 8, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

my prediction is Enzo is the sabo, if BB has chose one yet, he just either "trusts" to many ppl or cocky.

July 8, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I don't like the comparison of Monet to Chima. a pray there isn't another thing on the planet like chima. Annies so crazy she's starting to win me over. someone needs to tell Matt dummies can detect smarties as easy as smarties detect dummies.

July 8, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I hope Racheeel stays!

July 8, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow.. these house guests are being pretty inconsiderate to Andrew's religion.. even if he's being a creeper.

July 9, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

G'night Syn! G'night Michelle. G'night Dineane.

Anyone else looking up the Jewish rules for food?

July 9, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Rubyrooo - my brother just had a baby girl they named Ruby. When i went to visit, I would hold her and love her and everytime...i would call her Rubyrooo. My sister in law was like, "why do you call her that?" LOL!

July 9, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How dare they talk about us behind out backs and right to our face!? ;)

July 9, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

JD - INORITE? *L*

July 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, Andrew was a bit odd & a perv earlier tonight BUT I feel a bit sorry for him. Not sure what else has happened over the past 5 days, but he is secluded big time!

I loved how they were talking about the live feed watchers! I mostly listen - unless I am alerted to go watch or can't figure out who is talking! lol

July 9, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Mx. Carmichael said...

woot, great job, but seriously if they say andrews name one more time i will scream, get over it of course he's gonna b sulcking you allact like he's the plague, and who ever the saboteur is must feel safe cuz theres no way i can be Andrew its way to obvious

July 9, 2010 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I'm off for the night.
Thanks for the updates Lessa!
Have a good night. :)

July 9, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

5 am here and im still watching the feeds LOL

July 9, 2010 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

heehe. Me too! I want them to go to bed though, so I can sleep. *LOL*

July 9, 2010 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Lessa! Tonight has been great!

Do these people watch the previous season while in sequester? They are quoting BB11 like CRAZY! I am not hearing much from any other season. Maybe they just watched Jeff & Jordan clips before they got into the house?!

July 9, 2010 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

yeah i need them 2 i have a 1 year old that will be getting up soon LOL vut i love watching it so i dont wan them 2 LOL

July 9, 2010 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger M said...

can not stand people who smack when they eat! please ....ENZO....shut your mouth when you eat!!

July 9, 2010 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

omg they are going at it all hot and heavy ha ha

July 9, 2010 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

on day FIVE no less! Good grief!

July 9, 2010 at 3:00 AM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

for real no self control LOL

July 9, 2010 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Fantatstic beginning Lessa! You're a Dish Star! :)

July 9, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello everyone!! Thanks Lessa for the Late Night update!! Due to my work schedule, I generally read the Overnight Report from my desk in the mornings... No feeds. So I'll miss chatting with you all except maybe on the weekends. Anyway, Brendon & Rachel... Already???? Geez!!! Wish I would have been able to see everything that led up to this Andrew hate. @JD - I agree that the HGs are being inconsiderate regarding his religious practices. Why do I get the feeling they'll be purposely messing with his food and utensils? Not cool!!! @RhondaM - Yes I did look up the rules!! :) Well, we're off to a great start. Can't wait to see what's in store today!!! Have a great day everyone!!

July 9, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks for all the work Lessa.. We all appreciate it...

I loved your comment about Brendon and Rachel -- they really need to be kissing others!

PS: Carolyn -- can we add a Rule 7: No Anti-Semetic comments

July 9, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lessa you have me crackin up!!!!!

July 9, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Thank you Lessa for catching me up on what happened last night. My feeds were not streaming into my browser properly and I could not watch 6 seconds of freeze followed by 6 seconds of play for 3 hours. I would have been a basket case. This morning the same problem but this afternoon it seems to be streaming properly. You are still the BEST. lol

July 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below