;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Laaaaate night!

It's DPOV Eve, and no one's in the shower,
the Hamsters are calm, unaware there's a power...
They play pool, and right on cue
Hayden breaks the stick, what will they do?


Enzo has just won his Billiard Bowl Five
Tomorrow, though, he will take a dive...
assuming, of course, he is still in the game
as we know the DPOV leaves nothing the same

Kathy, Enzo, and Hayden's a possibility too..
Tell me, dear Disher's, what will Mattie do?

....ok, I'll stop. *L* Heeeeello Dishers! It's late night with Lessa, and I'm still sick and tired of being sick and tired, but I'm here, and it's time to check in with the house, hm?

Hayden, Enzo and Brendon are in the HOH room, fixing to Jedi train in preparation for tomorrows HOH, with Brendon being blissfully unaware that both of his new alliance mates are planning on throwing the competition. Downstairs, Lane is packing, Britney wandering through the house, Matt making a protein shake, Kathy is sitting with her feet in the hot tub, and Britney settles on the patio. Ragan is in the DR I think.

Stay tuned - I'll pop up if anything exciting happens!

11:15pm BBT
- Matt to the DR. leaving Ragan, Lane in the Jumanji room.

Lane: DRs short?
Ragan: yeah
Lane: The fighting?
Ragan: yeah..
BB: You are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions
Lane: DO IT AGAIN! I'm gonna find you when I get outta here!

Upstairs:
Brendon: Do you think Lane knows Britney's a snake?
Hayden: I think he does.
Brendon: You think he just has a crush on her?
Hayden: Enzo, you don't think he's got a crush on Britney do you?
Enzo: Who the f knows, you know? She's gotta watch out, she's engaged. I think he'd f*ck her if she wasn't engaged, why the f not? Know what I mean? You mean you wouldn't chip that up if she was single and you were single?
Hayden: I like Britney, she's cute, but no.
Brendon: ...maybe if we were REALLY drunk..

Brendon: We've all had our train wrecks..
Enzo: Not like the train wrecks I've had man... like at 3 in the morning, whatever you find, you find man. Before I was married, though.

Brendon: Looks, yeah. She's got a cute little body, no ass but whatever, but if she started talking, man...
Hayden: She's cute, really cute, but not my type.
Brendon: I don't have the time for dumb conversations anymore, you know?
--...and how many dumb conversations did we have to sit through when Rachel was there? UGH.

Brendon: Everyone knows the Coup d'etat, they announced it when Jeff had it.
Hayden: They didn't in season 7.
Brendon: Whoever's would target Enzo because of a note? They were diverting attention from themselves.

Kathy joins. She says Britney made a face when she found out everyone was up there - that sets them off on why they're so nosy, and why shouldn't they hang out, they were up there last week, Brendon doesn't go banging on the have not door, blahdeblahblah.

Matt's headed to the shower. Ragan's feeling like he has to eat something, goes to shave instead.

Brendon: No one even came up to my HOH room, wtf? Now she's mad?
Kathy: She's not mad.. she was just like I haven't seen you all day, what you been doin?
Brendon: (gasp!) She said that to YOU?

Brendon: Every day I want her to go up more and more...
Enzo: ya think?
Brendon: We gotta go over stuff, make sure she doesn't win..
...and more Jedi Training.

11:33pm - Hayden to the DR.

Ragan: this is just like in the Color Purple, when she was shaving him and considered slitting his throat!
Matt: Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about...
Ragan: You've never seen The Color Purple?! Steven Spielburg, yo!
Matt: That's a Spielburg? Seriously?

Matt goes back to Jumanji..
Matt: My boyish good looks are back!
Britney: Niiiiiiice!

Matt: I always forget you got a grand! Target! I'm gonna start campaigning against you now!
Britney: You got a dollar. Twice!

Matt: Got it all in there?
Lane: Yeah
Matt: Your suitcase is tiny!
Lane: It's badass!
Matt: I didn't say it wasn't badass, just tiny!

Britney: Matt got a dollar, and the Saboteur got 9,999.

Upstairs - the boys are quizzing Kathy.

Lane: Who's gonna take my bed? If I leave?
Britney: Kathy.
Lane: You take my bed! Don't let Kathy have it!
Matt: I'm gonna leave the flag in remembrance. I'll put it at halfmast - if I'm still here, I'm gonna rip that mofo down...
Britney: If you get evicted, and Ragan sees that at halfmast, he's gonna collapse onto the floor in tears...
Matt: OK, true. We'll leave it - If I'm evicted, leave it at halfmast for a week.
Ragan: If you leave, and I win HOH, I'm taking it upstairs. We won't fly it halfmast then.

11:46pm
Talk turns to Halloween, Matt's favorite holiday... Britney to the DR. She stands up and drops her mic
Britney: (mimics BB) Britney! Please treat your microphone with respect!

Matt: How safe do you feel Lane?
Lane: Oh, about as safe as a (something) young woman..
Matt: I like those odds. I'm f'in nervous, Ragan. I'm nervous Lane! Gah this sucks!

Matt: I dunno what's going on up there, but it ain't good. There's a fine line between recon and jumping to the other side...

Talk turns to what's dirtier - Baths or Showers...

Ragan: Where's Kathy?
Matt: In the dickshack up there.
Lane: Are we the only ones down here?
Matt: Yeah. They're up there scheming!

Matt: Ragan, you got a little something behind your ear!
Britney: A little seman
Matt: No, I licked that off.

Back to showers/baths. Showering with others, etc. The boys say conversation is easier naked in the shower, and Britney says she couldn't do it.

Britney: I'd only do it with someone I'm in a committed relationship
Matt: That's a whole different shower, a dirtier shower!
Britney: Nick will ask me a random question, and he's like standing there buck naked, and I'm like why are you asking me these questions? You obviously only want to get in!
Matt: Nick's a smooth operator....

Matt: Hayden to the DR, there's his out, and what's he do? Goes back upstairs. I'm like why are you going upstairs? You had your out! Sh*ts getting crazy in the BB house..

Britney: I think they're gonna throw the HOH.

Matt: What's gonna be your first meal back tomorrow night?
Britney: Fruit Loops and Pancakes.

Lane: I'm gonna go work out. It's only midnight.
...and he lays back down. Heh. Talk moves to working out.

Upstairs, they're still Jedi Training...

Ragan: We definitely have a quiz tomorrow.
Matt: No lock down. Everyone's good at the quizzes, I think it'll come down to a tiebreaker
Lane: They studying up there?
Matt: probably.
Lane: Why in Brendon's room?
Matt: He calls them up to study. So my question is, why did Hayden go back up to the den of bs?
Britney: Yeah, Lane, why?
Lane: F. I dunno.
Matt: I'm fine if they're getting information from them, that's cool. I don't want him getting any knowledge he doesn't get on his own
Lane: I'd think Hayden and Enzo would put him up..
Matt: I f'in hope so! Thing is, I don't think they'll want to win HOH. My concern is the Veto, are they gonna fight for it? Or just be there. I want to make sure they fight for the Veto. If I were them I'd probably toss the HOH.
Britney: They're definitely tossing the HOH.
Matt: I don't blame them.. it's Gameplay.
Lane: Wouldn't you want the pleasure of putting up Brendon?
Matt: Yeah! He's going up no matter what, I just want them to fight for the Veto.

Lane: I think that could come back and bite them in the ass.
Matt: They never took my key out and put yours back..
Ragan: That's weird!
Britney: Maybe they think you stay...

Britney: They won't obviously through the Veto, they just won't show up.
Ragan: I think they'll fight to win the Veto, i really do.
Matt: I hope so. It's smart gameplay to get him out
Britney: It just doesn't make sense why they're always up there..
Matt: Good for them if they're doing mad recon, but I don't know what more we need to know..
Lane: Brendon has a deal with everyone, doesn't think he'll go on the block, who does he think is going up?
Matt: What was your deal? No block, no backdoor?
Britney: Yeah, I told him if he put me up to give me a chance at veto...
Matt: (laughs)

Britney: This would be the time for them to do that competition, because we'll be in Jury, and they won't ask questions about those in jury.
Matt: I'd suck at that one. This HOH though, shouldn't even worry, because we're all doing the same thing.... we hope.

-- upstairs they're trying to figure out how much rope was used in last weeks challenge..

Enzo decides to go down and shower...
Kathy: What do we tell them we were talking about? You were cheering me up, I had a bad day?
Brendon: I don't care..
Kathy: Me either. I'm gonna go get my medicine.

Back to jedi training with Hayden and Brendon...

Kathy walks through, and she become the topic of conversation...

12:25am - and, as everyone is behaving, for the most part, I'm cutting out early, as I just yawned so hard my eyes watered. Hee. Night, Dishers!






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

Good evening how are you tonight.

August 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hey lessa! Hope you feel better soon! I went to bed but of course couldnt sleep. my casted foot is itching and driving me insane! Why bbad thinks matt and ragan shaving is entertaining I have no idea but I figure since I am awake I can keep you company :)

August 18, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey, ya'll. :)

August 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i love it when enzo gets a case of the giggles!

August 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and late nighters! Just passing thru on my to bed.

August 18, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Lessa, I feel guilty cause I actually felt a smidge better today. No fever, but enough left over congested head stuff that I still feel stupid.

So far I can only see Kassie and Jennifer. Hey!

Really sorry about your discomfort Jennifer. I can remember how that feels.

Back to BB. I wonder if Ragen will have a huge meltdown tonight at the thought of losing Matt.

That said...can't wait for the live show and dpov. And the look on Brendon's face if Matt uses.

Dang Lessa..just checked on your transcribing. Doing not worthy bows in your direction!

August 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

IO started to feel better after I got home from work, so i have hope for tomorrow - which is good cuz I'm still fighting to get enough time to go to California for my best friend's wedding. *sigh* they alerady told me I won't get to see family while I'm there - be lucky if I get 4 days or so...

But worth it. Maybe I'll just call in sick in October. For a week. Heh.

August 18, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* Fastest transcribing fingers in the west! I'm a little disappointed I haven't gotten to do many of the smackdowns this year... that's fun as hell to keep up with. :)

August 18, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else might be getting the feeling that Matt just might put Enzo as replacement to straighten out the Brigade?

August 18, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Theresa - I hope so. Oh I hope so! THAT would be a power move.

August 18, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

It will make a terrific show for sure! And poor Hayden will be kicking himself for not following his instincts

August 18, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Oh heck yeah, Lessa. I think we should all call you fingers for short.

Really hope there will be late night fallout soon after the dpov and double evic if it happens. Who knows, you just get may the best smackdown of all.

Oh wait..just read your last post. I'm voting for a trip to Cali vs. smackdown. Hope you get here and have a blast.

August 19, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, i'll get there. Just might be in a bit of trouble with the job when i do. But I gave them 3 months freakin notice. Harumph.

August 19, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Theresa...that never entered my mind...Enzo? OMG..that would be amazing!

August 19, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

thanks izzy and omg good job lessa!

August 19, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

three months? Way enough advance notice. If there is a problem, you should have options when you return.

Oh...did the sab return tonight as Ragen predicted?

August 19, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Not that I know of - though there was the BB Says thing earlier, but that seems to be a BB thing, not a Sab thing..

August 19, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alrighty - I'm cutting out to go to bed! Gotta work early tomorrow. Night!

August 19, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

nite nite all. Lullaby and g'nite...la la la

sweet dreams all around

August 19, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below