;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Late Night!

Hey Dishers!

Say it with me, ready? Enzo go to bed! Enzo go to bed! Enzo find the note! Go Enzo Go! Think it'll work? Here's hoping he decides to stick his hand under his pillow sometime within the next two hours...

11pm BBT
Around the house, Kathy's finishing her cleaning by killing a spider. Around the house it's general talk, nothing we haven't heard before.

Kathy's telling Lane that she thinks that Brendon wants her to fight with him (?) and then she and Hayden continue to chat about Brendon on the patio. Ragan and Britney are playing pool with Matt watching.

I'll be here when things get interesting!

Around the house:
--Hayden's dozing on the patio, while Kathy tells him no napping, he's going to bed early.
-_Brendon's on the patio
--Kathy/Britney are folding towels
--Ragan/Matt at the pool table
--Enzo up in HOH listening to music
--Lane in the kitchen..

Matt is planning to stay up late so he can sleep away most of tomorrow. Britney and Matt talk birth control. *L* Britney explains how the NevoRing works, she loved it, and he was floored by a girlfriend who used the DepoProvera shot, so on and so forth. He's suspicious of anything that says it'll last weeks, months, years.

Matt: it's more the fact that the technology is so amazing they can do that now. I can't believe you wouldn't know that ring is there, you know? I mean i don't have a vagina, but it seems odd you wouldn't feel it all the time..
Britney: It's like a tampon, you don't feel that either..
Matt: But I don't get that either! If I had something in my butt...
Britney: well, I'd feel that too! But it's like, you don't feel your gall bladder right now!

This translates into things that shouldn't go 'up' places they shouldn't go, and how they just don't understand Ragan's claim that it is not only uncomfortable, but pleasurable and they just don't get it. Goes into a VERY personal story by Matt about an enema.. hahah! - seriously, watch it on flashback!

11:41 -Britney and Brendon play pool, breaking up the very graphic convo with her and Matt. Matt heads inside where Hayden, Kathy and Ragan are... so Matt starts asking Ragan questions..

Matt: Have you ever gone without lube?
Ragan: God no.
Matt: is there such a thing as too much lube?
Ragan: there can never be too much - water based.

11:45 Matt and Ragan go to the storage room to put away some escargot, and find libations. They bring it out for the rest of the group. Matt goes up to let Enzo know that there's beer downstairs. He says he'll come down after this song, Matt goes back to the kitchen.

--Lessa: enzo go to bed! enzo go to bed!

Brendon beats Britney, and goes upstairs to the HOH room.
Brendon: 3-0!
Enzo: You beat Britney, knocked that bitch out? Yeah!
Brendon: This place is driving me crazy
Enzo: Yeah, everyone's against you, no one wants to hang up here, whatever man.
Brendon: Britney man, she'll put me up.
Enzo: Yeah, she'll probably put me and you up man. I gotta win this HOH. I just hope it's not a double eviction, I get the first HOH, and don't get sh*t... We got a good chance though, against Ragan..
Brendon: If it's something where you're knocking out people, you gotta do it intelligently. hayden messed up putting me and Rachel up together, it's obvious then. But I dunno, maybe everyone in this house is on the same page..
Enzo: it depends on who starts it off...
Brendon: It's not gonna be the knockout..
Enzo: We'll all be doing questions at the same time..
Brendon: And maybe it'll be three at a time, or something. Win and eliminate a player..
Enzo: they tell us right?
Brendon: If they say everyone pack their bags, we'll know.
--oh you sweet, delusional player... someone ELSE packs your bags...

Brendon: Britney said she wouldn't put me up, but I don't trust her..
Enzo: They tell you whatever you want. Man, I just want to win! I want a letter, a cd! People won't be hanging up here either, man. Like with Matt everyone was up here without him! That's wack, man...
--Lessa: kinda like you were earlier? hmmmmmmm.

These are lather rinse repeat conversations...

Matt beats Hayden, moves on to play Brendon in the finals. Hayden goes up to get him. Britney, Ragan and Kathy are in the cabana room.

12:07am HOH Hayden/Enzo
Enzo: this guys making me laugh yo, he's all no one wants to hang out with me, no one better be putting me up, I made deals, and I was like who you thinks going up then.. I was laughing.. Kathy? Yeah, well you m'effer... he was just I'm tired of this place, these people... I dunno man. So I was in the cabana room and Matt was there with Ragan, and he was like you and Hayden still splitting? And I was like why are you talking that way in front of Ragan?!
Hayden: Right in front of Ragan?
Enzo: yeah! You think Mattie's telling him that we don't like Britney?
Hayden: Ragan's said that..
Enzo: You can't trust anything that goes on in that Have Not room now.. They said that Me you and Lane don't gotta do nothing this week, and that we'll let them get their hands dirty, and we ain't gonna do nothing. We're the athletic ones and ain't one anything
Hayden: There hasn't been any athletic challenges!

Enzo: so we're supposed to just let them have it, they put Brendon and Me up, and then he wins pov, whose to say Britney don't say sh*t yo?
Hayden: Here's the thing. We put up Brendon... we lose..
Enzo: Brendon's taking us to the f'in final three.
--Lessa: really? where's Kathy fit into that? He's taking HER final two...

Hayden: Here's what we gotta start doing. We play this game..
Enzo: We don't have to put Ragan up, put up Brit against Kathy
Hayden: Do we play scared, or play to win? We don't put up Brendon, we lose votes
Enzo: We have Rachel and Brendon and the Brigade!
Hayden: you think Mattie's gonna vote for us?
Enzo: He HAS too. You gotta make power moves, yo!
--Lessa: you gotta WIN to make ANY moves at ALL, Enzo! now go to bed!

Enzo: I told Mattie, i told him, yo you gotta understand, you or Lane go, and we gotta do what we gotta do for the Brigade. Just because you hate Brendon? he didn't do sh*t to me and Hayden! He's gonna be loyal to us because he don't trust anyone else!
Hayden: Ok, say me and you amke it final two, you or Lane.. You and I have Brendon/Rachel votes, that's two. We'll have Kathy, probably.
Enzo: And Ragan's vote.
Hayden: Not if we send his ass home!
Enzo: He has to understand it's a game. Long as you don't rub it into his face, we felt you was coming after me, make sh*t, that's it. He'll vote for us. Mattie's still not telling us what he's doing.
Hayden: We both pushed for Britney... but...
Enzo: he wasn't gonna do it. Ragan knows that too, about the pretzels..
Hayden: Kathy told him.
Enzo: you can't trust nobody in this house man!
--Lessa: Welcome to Big Brother!
Enzo: I trust you and Lane, that's it. I hate everyone in this house man. It's getting to this guy, no one wants to hang with him. This guys f'ed up right now. We might not even win HOH this week. So we just pay hard - we win, we worry about it after we win.
Hayden: If we win, we have to put up ragan and Britney
Enzo: and tell Ragan he's not the target.
Hayden: It's a power move, we gotta do it.
--ongoing, round in circles, and really kinda pointless because of Matt's DPOV.

12:20 In the cabana room, Britney and Kathy talk one of their favorite subjects - Rachel. Then about licenses and getting them renewed.

Upstairs
Enzo: I think this is a great Power move, yo. I told Mattie that we'd get revenge, but we have to do what's smart right now. Keep this donkey in this house and get us farther, then take him out.
Hayden: We gotta talk to them tomorrow, that we gotta do what's best for the Brigade.
Enzo: We gonna tell him? Just tell him Kathy is voting for Lane, no matter what, you lose.
--noooooooooot so much. hee.

Hayden: alright dude, we win this week, we put up Ragan and Britney.
Enzo: Why we gotta make the house happy and put up Brendon. He's not going after us! Not our fault that they don't know how to play the game! He's already complaining about that - they wanted to keep him! We wanted to get rid of him! Now they're upset? We don't gotta make the rest of them happy! I mean, I don't trust him, but I can trust him the next two weeks. Final four, he's gotta go.

Brendon goes into the Cabana room - he's putting his name in the Bowl, I guess we have today's second champion... cams flip to Lane, Ragan and Matt at the hammock.

Ragan: if my gut is right, I think that whoever stays out of the two of you, is the one to make it happen.
Matt: if they want a drama week? They'll make a POV he can't win.

12:31 - Brendon brings the bowl to the HOH.

Talk goes to the Vegas Event... upstairs, they're bashing Britney, Kathy and talking about HOH, bashing Ragan, etc - same thing again, again.

Downstairs in the hammock, Lane is telling Matt and Ragan what Brendon said about Britney before the noms - that he wanted Britney to win POV, that he didn't want to back door, so on, so forth.

Ragan: Want to hear my nom speech. Brendon, you've been nominated for blah blah blah floaters blah blah blah reasons, blah blah blah you're doing it for a girl you've known for 45 days.
Lane: Gonna say the blah blah blah?
Ragan: Yup! And the Kathy thing bothers me too. She is all over him, then comes away and annihilates him. I understand it's Big Brother, but if I don't like you, I'll be cordial, but not all over you.
Lane: She's playin the 'i can't do anything' to the hilt.
Matt: The pretzel situation pisses me off to no end..
--Pretzel-gate! Everyone drink!
Lane: She goes to whoever's in power.

Lane: OMG and if I have to listen to her laugh at herself one more time..
Ragan: I'm gonna get some ice! hahahah! is Ice the punchline? funny? I don't get it!

12:54 Jedi training in the HOH room, laughing at Kathy downstairs...

1am - alright, that's my time! Looks like Carolyn gets the joy of Enzo Freakout over the note in the Overnight Report! Night 'Dishers!






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Lessa! How are you feeling?

August 17, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Lessa

Enzo go to bed! Enzo go to bed! Enzo find the note! Go Enzo Go!

How are you, hear you have been nursing a bad cold, hope you feel much better.

August 17, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Fever's down, but still feeling pretty brutal. Back to work in the morning, no matter what, though. Heh.

August 17, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Michelle, as Enzo would say, 'comeon yo, yuz godda do what Lessa said and quote wit her right up (left out all the cuss words so I wouldn't break the rules, lol).

Me yelling NO ENZO COME BACK DOWN DAMN YOU!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Poor Lessa, sorry to hear that. Sounds like you had more than a cold, probably the flu huh?

August 17, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Glad the fever is down. Boo for work!

Karma got me. I called in Thursday so I could watch the live show and woke up Saturday sneezing and running a fever.

August 17, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* Alaskan Cold's are vicious... I visited my bff in California once and accidentally gave him an Alaskan cold? Poor baby was miserable for WEEKS.

August 17, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL Barbara. I was saying nooo Enzo wrong room!

August 17, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Yikes, stay away from me. Do you take anything to help speed it along, like lots of vitamin C and zinc? I swear by that stuff. And not that it has any medicinal value other than to make me feel good, I love making a honey lemon whiskey syrup to drink, lol.

August 17, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Michelle, guess that means you got got, huh? lmao

August 17, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I've been stubborn and not taking anything. Partially because I get paid tomorrow. *LOL* I'll get some cough drops and syrup to help me get through work tomorrow though.

August 17, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

This conversation with Matt and Britney about how to put in and take out a Nuvo ring is hysterical, I can't believe this sh*t. lmfao

August 17, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I looked away for a second and came back to camera shot of a funky big toe, is this the infamous Brendon toe?

Wait there it goes again, it is Matt's toe, so how the heck did he go along with all the toe jokes?

August 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yep! I got got!

Ditto on this convo. Cracking me up!

August 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

hey Lessa how are r tonight?

August 17, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Kassie! Hanging in there...

August 17, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Lessa you gotta put this conversation in as a great flashback find. And this from Britney who refused to discuss girl on girl kissing with Rachel, rotflmfao times 100

August 17, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so lost. I don't have the feeds (too poor) what note are you all talking about?! What happened? There's a note under Enzo's pillow??? From who??

August 17, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Haha Lessa you did a great job capturing Matt and Britneys conversation, I love your editing of it.

August 17, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

yeah me 2 for a bit

August 17, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

The Saboteur (Ragan) put a note under Enzo's pillow earlier. Not sure what it says, but rumor has it (and you know I love a good rumor) that it says "I know your secret..."

We're just waiting for Enzo to find it!

August 17, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ xoc....

We think it is Sabateur related. Ragan left a note under Enzo's pillow, we believe it may be something to effect of I know your secret and might be to incite Enzo against Britney. Note is large sheet of paper and Enzo should see it as soon as he goes to bed, but the idiot is up in HOH.

August 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay Brendon, now annoy the hell out of Enzo so he will go to bed.

August 17, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Oh dear, I think Hayden and Enzo have gotten big by the delusional bug. Now I just want to see Enzo tell Matt he is going home and then Matt says "surprise sucker, step on the block". lol

August 18, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hi all, and thanks Lessa for being here. Hope your cold is better. I just have a Cali cold, but it's making me stupid. Guess the fever has something to do with it. Although, I'm on the verge of being better. Hope you are too!

August 18, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Harumph. if Enzo don't go to bed in the next twenty minutes, it'll have to wait till the Overnight Report!

August 18, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Thanks!! GO TO BED ENZO!

August 18, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Sorry Lessa, tried to hang in there but my head is about to hit the deck.

Night and maybe by my heading to bed now, Enzo will wrap this up and you will get to report on the Enzo smackdown.

Night, night, sweet dreams and thanks for all you do for us BB fans.

Night to everybody else still up here in the comment section.

August 18, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night, Barbara! Sleep well. :)

August 18, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Nite all...doesn't look like Enzo, Hayden, and whatshisgame are gonna give it up any time soon.

Sweet dreams all around. To all of us with a "bug"...feel better and sleep well. It's only gonna get better.

Nite nite

August 18, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Izzy!

August 18, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

zzzzzzzzzzzz

*yawn*

Good Morning, Dishers!!!!

6:17a.m. here.

I crashed early last night!!! LOL I never do that!! I'm usually up half the night every night, whether I log into the Dish! or not!!!!

So, I just finished reading everything I missed since my last comment early last evening.

This note thing under Enzo's pillow is definitely intriguing. But, pulling up the feeds, I see that Enzo, Hayden and Lane are still in the bathroom chatting. Doesn't look like he has been to bed to find it, yet.

hehehehhe, and Matt got up and noticed the Brigade in there chatting, so he just went back to grab his mic. *don't like them chatting without you, Matty? LOL*

*yawn*

I don't drink caffeine, but I sure could use some sugar!!!! Going to get a Sprite.

Have a great morning, Everyone!!!!!

Carolyn, Looking forward to your Overnight!!!!!!! !!!MUAH!!

August 18, 2010 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Blueee!


Everyone - New Top Post!!

The Overnight Report

August 18, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below