;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Late night with Lessa

Hey ya'll! Boy did I pick the wrong night (last night) to have to work late AND get sick, huh? I'm here, and I'll hang as long as I can.

Mostly general chitchat around, though Hayden and Lane had a quick chat on the Hammock.

Hayden: Don't you think he'd be harder to get out later?
Lane: If he's doing everything they say he's doing...

Matt and Ragan join, and chat about competitions - if they get their ideas from the cast mates, listening to them talk..
Matt: I think they plan them, then if they hear something they like? They're like save this one, that's a cool idea, and go with it...
Ragan: I've heard people say in interviews...
...and bubbles. Of course.

We come back to abs - so we check in with Britney and Kathy in the bathroom - with Ragan joining...
Ragan: You think it'll be a double eviction?
Britney: No, they said it was something that would change the game...
Kathy: But every competition changes the game...

Outside, the topic is the same
Matt: Changing the game would be like him getting to play HOH.. that would definitely do it.
Lane: This sucks.

Bubbles - back to watching pool, and Britney says goodnight and heads to bed - rather, to the DR first... Ragan is headed to bed too, and looks like Kathy as well.

Matt and Ragan are playing pool
Enzo: Should we be worried about this tomorrow?
Matt: I don't know, man.
Enzo: If it's a quiz, we got to get her on the block, you know?
Matt: What if this is some saboteur diversion to get everyone to go to bed early, so that the Sab can get up in the middle of the night and pull some messed up sh*t - and there really isn't a competition tomorrow...
Enzo: Could be, could be...

Britney joins Ragan in the HaveNot room.

11:26 Britney: I just feel like, they - and maybe I'm just overreacting, but she wanted on this show so bad - evict her and she comes back in two days...

...bubbles, of course.

...for ten minutes now...

11:45 - FINALLY back..
Brendon, Enzo and Hayden are talking in the HOH, while Lane shaves.

Brendon: We need to secure another vote, even before it gets to that, and it needs to be Lane. I know he's upset cuz I put him up there, but well. I thought if Lane won last week he'd put me up. I was nice enough not to make him a have not...
Enzo: Yeah, just talk to him, sit him down.
Hayden: But not like that
Brendon: Yeah, exactly.

Brendon: I don't even know if it matters, they're both after me.
Hayden: Britney is dangerous.

Brendon: I leave Britney here - are we threatened by Britney and Lane, or just Britney?
Hayden: Just Britney.
Brendon: And if I leave Matt here, are we threatened by him and Ragan, or just Matt?
Enzo: ooooo. good question. But, if Lane is the Saboteur.. but then, here it is - if Lane is the sab and we can nail him down, and it's like 2-2, and he's that flip vote? Then we'll tell him we know..

Hayden thinks the Saboteur is just America's Player with a different name.

Checking in downstairs with Matt/Kathy....

Matt: I'll probably wait till tomorrow, it's always a good thing to be the last voice in someone's head.
Kathy: Yeah, you never know, it might not be you, it could be me. It just weighs on my heart about Stacie, it's hard, I know, I mean, you know, it's just hard. I just don't want you to lose focus on that. You're fighting for a good cause...

Upstairs, Hayden breaks out the pretzels to talk strategy, as they still try to figure out who should go up, and how the votes may go later. Meanwhile, Kathy continues talking, about how the winnings would be security for herself, as well as Matt with Staci.

Enzo: Rachel said, you know, don't be pressured, just do it, have fun with it, you know? You leave, you go be with her, no matter what it's win win...

Downstairs:
Matt: Where's your head at, if you win HOH? With the house?
Kathy: mmmhmmm.. It's like, I don't even want to talk about what we're gonna do..

Kathy: I respect that a whole lot, you know, that you've done what you said you'd do.
Matt: Thank you. You're right though, I'll say something to him tomorrow.
Kathy: And we don't even know where his nominations could go. But if I'm at the end and making a vote, that - you know - that will factor in. Looking at your pictures, seeing you read your letter, I know you love her a lot.
--Lessa: oh Kathy, even though you're bsing Matt, it's still gonna be a shock to you when the truth comes out... heh.

Kathy: Even if you ever have to put me up, I won't hold it against you. I remember what you're fighting for.


These conversations are ongoing...
12:00 ---and that's it for me, I gotta lay down. Night disher's...






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Theresa L. said...

Leesa, Welcome Back!

Have you seen anything about this "competition" tomorrow? I read somewhere that it was a Sab message, therefore it may be totally false..?

August 15, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

Oh goodness,... Lessa, not Leesa, very sorry

August 15, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I went back searching to see if I could find it - looks like it was a saboteur message, for sure. Maybe true, probably false - dunno!

August 15, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa...hope you are feeling better. What a difference a day makes!

August 15, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

This new comp has me bumfuzzled!

August 15, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Feeling worse, really, but I have the next two days off and plan on sleeping most of it. Heh. Gonna hang here as long as I can/until my time is up - whichever comes first. heh.

August 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hopefully after some rest you will feel better! I sure hope so!

August 15, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Me too! Work today was torture..

August 15, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

They don't usually do weird comps like this unless it's a luxury comp right? But they said this one will have an impact on the game.....I'm totally confused

August 15, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Feel better soon Lessa!

August 15, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Since it was a saboteur message, i'm leaning on the side of - no comp at all, just the sab messing with them. But that's just me.

August 15, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Lessa...go get some rest. It's more important that you are well rather than keeping us up to date.

Kscooterfox...bumfuzzled? Hysterical!!! But I'm right there with you.

August 15, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* beginning to look like BB thinks so too - 10 minutes of bubbles? sheesh.

August 15, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

and I promise, izzy - when i start to really fade, I'll go directly to bed.

August 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm currently soothing my sore throat with ice cream though. :)

(...what? hehe)

August 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Maybe the saboteur is going to keep sending them messages all night.

August 15, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

That'd be funny. *L*

August 15, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

ah, now that would actually be an interesting Sab duty, waking them all night...

August 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Skippy just being a butthead!?!

August 15, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Lessa..I think I have the same throat. Drinking ice water and gargling listerine to kill the germs on the surface. Warm salt water helps to soothe too.

feeds r back

August 15, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I really hope that this conversation is making Matt feel bad.

August 15, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

My butt is numb from being in this chair so long last night and now tonight! rotflmbo!

August 15, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

BBAD is over, guess that's the bat signal telling me to go to bed! Gotta enroll lil man in school tomorrow...almost something to do everyday this week....UGh! Goodnight everyone! Smooches Lessa and Michelle!!

*Michelle, had to explain to Tristan about the pink balloon today, he was so sad, but smiled when I told him Zoey was his angel.

August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ok - headache is back, and I'm getting dizzy, so time to lay down. Night, dishers!

August 16, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Give him an extra hug from me Kim!

August 16, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Okay...hoping Matt goes off and cries in corner somewhere about the fluff he's stuffing up Kathy's rear about his sick wife while she (Kathy) appears to have a real problem. He just said thank you mama?

But then Howie's last blog said it's okay to lie in BB. Sometimes, especially late at night, it's hard to swallow.

August 16, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hope you have sweet dreams lessa and get a good night's sleep.

August 16, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can someone please explain to me WHY Matt and Ragan are so close? WHY are they such a "showmance?" They, and everyone else, just accept their attachment (at the hip), but no one questions where it stems from. I think they are the ones that know each other before entering the BB house...lifelong friends, or relatives. If they declared anything in the DR, production is keeping it a secret from us. Any thoughts?

August 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below