BB12: PoV Spoiler and Aftermath
Hello all you wonderful BB Dishers! :)
The live feeds went to Trivia @ 10:43 AM BBT!
Who will win this important PoV and will they use it? What are the stakes?
- Brendon wants the nominations to stay the same because he says that Ragan is his target.
- Ragan and Lane want to win for the obvious reasons.
- Enzo wants prizes and hasn't really shown an inclination to put himself out there for anyone.
- Hayden probably won't use it because he doesn't want to burn bridges with Brendon. He can always tell Matt he is protecting him from being the replacement.
- Kathy wants the PoV to keep herself safe because she is convinced there is something shady afoot.
- Matt, as the holder of the DPoV, is sitting pretty and is poised to make a power move. The thing that would completely foil his plans is if Kathy wins the PoV because she is the replacement he is gunning for at this point since Brendon as the HoH is safe.
- Britney, for obvious reasons, doesn't want the PoV to be used to insure her safety.
For a look into a couple of key morning discussions please refer to The Morning Report:
While we wait for the PoV Competition to be over, we will see you in the comment section. When the results come in, they will be reported here.
12:34 PM BBT
Ragan: Doesn't matter. I won't strike a deal with him.
Matt confirms it Ragan won PoV
Ragan: You would imagine if Lane won the power of Veto it would probably me going home....
Ragan gets all emotional and expresses how much he adores Britney and they both say how much they despise Brendon.
Matt & Lane
Matt tells Lane his best bet is to try to get Britney or Kathy up on the block.
Brendon, Enzo and Lane are grinning BIG.
They are talking about the competition.
Kathy: I was trying to put the pieces together and I was getting dizzy...
Talk turns to double eviction. Enzo and Hayden tease Kathy. Surprisingly, she didn't do well. Britney joins.
12:50 PM BBT
Ragan goes to the kitchen to talk with his other half.
Ragan: Because quote, unquote I have been throwing competitions.
Matt: And I know he didn't mean it but it was a dig to me too.
Ragan: And look at you. You're so composed and I'm a nervous wreck.
Matt: F him. He's gone next week.
Ragan: Do you think you have enough votes if you go up?
Matt: Mhm. If I do, I have no reason to keep up my end of the deal. If I don't, well...
A door opens. They change the subject to the PoV Robot and we get bubbled.
Ragan: Britney said he said Enzo (as the Saboteur) and gave all the reasons he believed it.
Matt: We tell him (Enzo) and get him all fired up against him (Brendon).
Ragan: Wait until after the nominations.
They go on to make fun of Kathy and how badly she did in the competition.
1:15 PM BBT
Enzo, Lane and Hayden have a quick whisperfest in the bathroom. Very hard to hear. Sounds like Lane is concerned that he will be going home. Enzo tells him not to sweat it. Lane and Hayden move to the Cabana.
Lane: Did Brendon say anything about me going home?
Hayden: No you're not going home. It might be Matt or Britney. I have a feeling it will be Matt. Me and Enzo are going to put pressure on him to put up ... (*Skippy the bubble monster)
Hayden: If Brendon puts Matty up, we take you off. Next week we pull you into our (?) alliance with Brendon and we go after the pair outside (Britney & Ragan) and keep Kathy along for the ride. It's worse case. It sucks for Matty.
Enzo joins them in Cabana and concurs with the plan. They tell Lane to talk to Brendon and tell him he doesn't trust Britney. Ragan comes in and the discussion flips to anti-Brendon.
Everyone, we're taking a blog break. Please mind the critters on the live feeds ! There's sure to be lots of game-talk this evening! Enjoy! :)
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!
Permalink: ♦Share This on facebook