;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday! Today in the Big Brother 12 house: The Power of Veto Competition.

Let's see what our critters got into last night on the live feeds...

After a very surprising Nomination Ceremony, during which Brendon pitted Ragan and Lane against each other on the block, sending the whole house reeling in shock, disbelief and paranoia that Brendon's actual plan is to backdoor Britney or Matt, we had PoV Player Picking that served to further fan the flames of BB paranoia...

Everyone but Matt & Britney are playing for PoV, and they've been told the Comp will be early.

Please check out our posts from last night, if you'd like to read about all the details and shenanigans:
The chances of Matt using the DPOV are growing... To clear up any residual questions: We believe Matt cannot use it to nominate either the standing HoH or the regular PoV winner.

Now, let's get on with the Overnight, shall we?


1:17am BBT
Living Room
Quad Cam
Britney, Enzo, Matt, Hayden, Lane

Just for giggles...

Enzo: I want the lights to go off again.
Hayden: That was kinda fun. I can't wait to see myself in the dark.
Matt: Yeah, that'll be fun.
Hayden: Cuz I was makin' funny faces, ya know? Like..
Matt: hehehe
Enzo: What the F**k is that?
Matt: Oh were you really?
Hayden: I did that too..
Matt: Just cuz?
Hayden: Yeah. I was dark. Nobody can see me.
Matt: ha hahaha. That's awesome.

Enzo comes back with his snack.

Enzo: You eat hummus? You know what hummus is?
Lane: Is it guano? (bat poop)
Hayden: Ground up wood chips.


CUT TO:
1:19pm BBT
Living Room
Cams 1/2
Matt & Enzo

Matt: Where's everybody goin'? Where's everybody hangin'?
Enzo: They're all game talkin' already for tomorrow.

Regarding ?:
Matt: (whispers) I think she's in the Taj.
Enzo: Oh, she's in the Taj?

They make their way into Jumanji and find Lane, where an eyes wide open in the dark Kathy is listening to the following:

Matt: Where is everybody? Hayden's in DR? Where's Andrew?
Lane: Andrew?? (whispers) Kathy's asleep.

CUT TO:
1:21am BBT
Taj
Quad Cam
Lane & Enzo

Lane: No way it's physical tomorrow.
Enzo: Nah, it can't be. No way. Why would it be physical?
Lane: Every time we practice for days, it's f'ing nothing like that. F'ing untying rope?

Enzo gets the giggles...


Enzo: Everybody practices like crazy. For what, yo? For what? You're only gonna get 4 questions. That's it.
Lane: (exasperated sigh)
Enzo: What are you practicing? We're living it. We live here. We're in this sh*t. Whadda you gotta practice? It's already history that I was in. The more you practice, the more you could f--k your head up. You want that 1st impression to hit you - boom!


CUT TO:
1:23:30am
Quad Cam
Kitchen
Ragan & Matt


Ragan: The only thing is is, they were constructing stuff.. They weren't constructing for that long, were they?
Matt: Sounds pretty quiet out there now. I haven't seen that. (referring to a specific type of PoV comp) I heard about it from you and other people. Yeah, that was before i started watching.
Ragan: I'll put the whole house on slop the entire time. I don't care.
Matt: Yeah, you should. I wonder if, if you were gonna do something like that, and then you left in like 2 weeks or something, (***just for instance? lol) that is banned? Or if it still carries over.
Ragan: No, I think it still carries over.
Matt: That's awesome. hehehe.
Ragan: But, that's how I want it.
Matt: I don't blame ya.

Ragan: It just sucks that, you never know what the challenge is gonna be, and like, so many times, the challenge doesn't measure how bad a person wants.. really wants it. Like, the pinball challenge didn't measure how bad Kristen wanted to stay in this house.
Matt: Yeah. Not at all.
Ragan: I'm afraid of like a puzzle that involves a lot of physical stuff.
Matt: Well, they're not buildin' nothin'. Were they building a lot before I woke up?
Ragan: I don't think so. I haven't heard them at all tonight.

Bubbles...
Ragan: (whispering) Do you think that, if it was you and Lane, you could get the votes?
Matt: mm hmm
Ragan: (goes to listen at the sliding glass door for any building noises) Wanna go into Cabana for a bit?
Matt: I could do that...

And so they go to the Cabana Room
Ragan: That player selection was so somber.
Matt: Yeah, this sucks. I wanted to play bad, too.

This is ongoing, after a burst of bubbles, but we've got to move on. Suffice it to say that Ragan has been vote counting in his head, and he feels that if it's him on the block next to Britney, Lane or Matt, then he will not have the votes to stay in the house. He also hypothesizes that in the event Brendon wins the PoV, Brendon may take him off entirely and replace him with Matt, so it would be Matt v Lane.

CUT TO:
1:35am BBT
Cabana Room
Quad Cam
Hayden, Lane, Matt, Ragan

As we join the boys in the Cabana Room, Enzo is horning in on Matt's not so secret alliance, as seen in the pic...

Hayden: Tomorrow's a big day.
Matt: Yeah it is.
Hayden: I get to play.
Matt: I know. You lucky ass.
Hayden: I'm excited about that.
Matt: You should be.
Hayden: You've played in 3 PoVs, right?
Matt: My HoH ones, that's it.
Hayden: You've got shafted at comps.
Matt: Dude, big time, I know.
Hayden: Well, me n you both.... I was so shocked when he picked me.

*** a little performance for Ragan?

Matt: Yeah! I can't believe that. I thought Britney's a surefire pick for him.
Hayden: I was Shocked.
Matt: I thought, like, to use the veto, ya know?
Enzo: But if it's a physical...

Hayden: Well, Britney told me that she told Lane to pick me.
Ragan: Yeah, I don't blame her, because that would put her, like, if she won, it would put her in a really weird position. You know what I mean? Like..
Enzo: Like which one to use it on..
Ragan: Yeah
Hayden: But still, like, I didn't know she told him that, so when he picked me over her...
Ragan: Oh, you were like, what?!
Hayden: Yeah, I was like.. woah.
Matt: Well, that's what she wanted.
Hayden: I'm happy about it. Don't get me wrong. I wanna play. I was pissed, sorry, don't take this the wrong way.. I was pissed when you (Enzo) got drawn..
Matt: Again.
Hayden: And I was pissed when Kathy got drawn.
Matt: Aw, I know!!
Matt: I just wanna see a chip with my name on it at some point... Or, if it's a double eviction, and I somehow survive, I never will, because at that point, everyone plays.
Ragan: Yeah...
Matt: ...and then I can just live my life convinced that there was never a Matt chip in the bag.

PoV speculation and saboteur paranoia continues for quite a while, if you'd like to catch it on flashback... Finally, Ragan stands up and says...

1:50am BBT
Cabana Rm
Matt, Enzo, Hayden & Ragan
Ragan: I need a victory tomorrow!
Matt/Enzo: Yeah, good luck, man. Good luck.
Matt: Kick some ass. See ya Rag.

Ragan leaves the room.

Enzo: He's nervous.
Matt: Well, of course. I don't blame him.
Hayden: I like him..
Matt: Yeah, he's decent.
Hayden: ..but I like Lane more.

Matt: hehehehe. BG (brigade) needs to stand strong.
Hayden: Exactly.

***As I write, it's now 7:18am BBT, and we've got Bubbles on the Feeds for the 2nd time in 10 minutes. This could be the wake up call, and if so, that'll be a forced wrap on the Overnight Report. I'll keep going on this til we see the whites of their eyes. But I'm gonna fast fwd...

CUT TO:
2:21am BBT
Cams 1/2
Cabana Room
Matt, Hayden, Enzo

Matt figures out his latest diabolical plan for total world domination. ;)

Matt: Do you think.. What about this? If Ragan's on the block... against Britney. It's obvious you 2 are votin' for Lane. It's obvious Ragan and Kathy will be votin' for Britney... so I'm kind of like the swing. I was going to vote for Lane...
Hayden: Kathy'll keep Lane.
Matt: Really? No sh*t?
Hayden: Kathy?
Matt: Well, Brit thinks that Kathy would vote to keep her.
Hayden: Well, maybe..
Enzo: You think Ragan has a chance of stayin' if Britney goes up?
Matt: No, no, no.. If it's Lane and Brit. My question is.. I still wanna keep the Brigade under wraps, so I need a reason to explain to Ragan, like, dude I'm not votin' for Britney.
Enzo: Just say the whole house is..
Matt: And is that sure? (addressing Hayden) Can you guys get Kathy to Lane, (Hayden nods affirmative) 'cause then I can go to Ragan and be like, look everyone's just votin' for her... Aw, that's awesome then. That's good. 'Cause that was the one thing I was worried about. I'm like, I'm obviously voting for Lane, but then, what do I say to him, 'cuz that's suspicious.
Hayden: Yeah, but at that point, it's like, what else do you do?
Matt: Oh, I'm gonna do it anyway.
Hayden: Yeah.

Matt: But if we can get Lane off the block.. If you guys can do the thing where you win and go, Brendon, dude, we gotta get Britney up... and take Lane off.
Enzo: I told him already, I'm not using it, unless it's Britney.
Matt: Then it's a no brainer. We'll even let Lane cast a vote for Britney. Just cuz. There's no reason to put him in that position.


Enzo: I'll be like, Brendon, you want protection, let's get Lane off. Lane'll protect you. Put Britney up. Get rid of Britney, and that's it.
Matt: And just say Lane will be the only vote for Britney, and that's fine. Just lie to him. And then we'll all vote for Ragan.
Enzo: We're gettin' Britney out?
Matt: Yeah.
Enzo: ok.
Matt: Yeah, and then Lane's ass is still covered for Jury, ya know what I mean? Like, I don't wanna make him vote against Britney. It think that's sh*tty, if he doesn't have to.
Hayden: yeah yeah..
Enzo: Yeah, but do they see who votes for who?
Matt: No. But if it's unanimous.. Like, I'm cool with doin' that.

Enzo: Worst case scenario, Ragan wins tomorrow.. because we don't know what he's gonna do. If he puts him up..
Matt: No matter what happens, let's try and use the Veto on Lane. No matter what happens. Whether it's me or Britney goin' up. Let's just try and get Lane off of there. Try and get Britney up. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Whatever.
Enzo: I wouldn't use it then.. Like, it has to be Britney. You think he'll go for that though?
Matt: What?
Enzo: You think he'll go for Britney? To put her up? 'Cause he said he wants Ragan out.
Hayden: I think there's a better than 50% chance, but...
Matt: If he really wants Ragan out, then ... Britney would be a vote for Ragan, for sure.
Enzo: I don't care.. as long as he puts Britney up, but he may not. He may put up a good player.

***Excuse me, Enzo? "A good player?!" What's Britney? Chopped liver?

Matt: He has a better play than Ragan, I think. Truth be told, you guys just gotta convince Brendon of that.
Hayden: Yeah.
Matt: You can tell him.. how Kathy's your target.. and play along with your bullsh*t deal, and tell him you're still gonna honor it, and tell him Kathy's your target. You guys can even go up and be like, "I heard around that Ragan really wants Kathy out of the house. I think we should go after Britney. He's not even goin' after you next week.. He wants Kathy out..." Ya know what I mean? SO if he keeps hearing from people that Ragan's not after him? He'll put Britney up.

CUT TO:
2:55am BBT
Taj
Enzo & Hayden
Cams 1/2
Just so we're all on the same page, when they're in private, Enzo & Hayden are still very much on the same page with keeping Brendon in the game...

Enzo says he really doesn't trust Matt to not keep Ragan in the game over them...

Hayden openly expresses his concerns about anyone sitting next to Matt in the final 2, because due to Matt's wife's illness, none of them would stand a chance at the 500k.

***I'm pretty sure this is not the outcome Matt was looking for with that lie.

This concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Saturday, BB Lovers! Who are YOU rooting for in the PoV Comp???

8:07am BBT - Bubbles.. and I think that this time, they mean it.

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Dishers! :)

Peek-a-boo, Dish-Lurkers! Come out, come out, where ever you are!

August 14, 2010 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Morning Carolyn!!

August 14, 2010 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Good morning everyone! :-)

I am trying to play catch up here over the past 36 hours & to say my head is spinning is indeed an understatement! There are so many twists & turns that really are going to make this a very interesting week in the BB house!!

My head is just spinning with all the possibilities!!

Thanks again for bring all of this to us!! :-)

August 14, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Carolyn, Kevin, and Terri along with every one waiting with me in the queue.

August 14, 2010 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Kevin!! :)

Good Morning, Terri! :)

Good Morning, MsFitz! :)

Good Morning, Syn! :)

Good Morning, Cris! :)

Good Morning, SimplySam! :)

Good Morning, GayTor! :)

Good morning, Blueeee! :)

Good Morning, Jane! :)

Good Morning, Red Rhonda! :)

Good morning, RhondaM! :)

Good Morning, KatieBlue! :)

Good Morning, JLuvs! :)

Good morning, Stephen! :)

Good Morning, Janice! :)

Good morning, Steph! :)

Good Morning, Gale! :)

Good morning, Judy in NJ! :)

Good Morning, WithIt! :)

Good Morning, Kantro! :)

Good Morning, Johnny5! :)

Good Morning, Tage! :)

Good Morning, Michigan Man! :)

Good morning, Barbara! :)

Good Morning, ajs!

Good Morning, Kas! :)

Good Morning, Sunny! :)

Good Morning, Sasha! :)

Good Morning, Grendon! :)

Good Morning, Kristin! :)

Good Morning MRENWICK! :)

Good Morning, BigWIgg! :)

Good Morning, ltcmek! :)

Good Morning, Barbara! :)

Good Morning, MG! :)

Good Morning, Mattitude! :)

August 14, 2010 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Aimee! :)

August 14, 2010 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Here's a question . . . If Matt chooses NOT to use the dpov when will the HGs learn that he had the power but chose not to use it?? Before the finale or after?? My gut is telling me that he will only use it to save his own butt, but if he doesn't save any of his "friends", he risks their vote(s).Thanks!

August 14, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Morning All :)

Do you guys really think Brenden will put up Britney is the veto is used? It seems like someone who would keep his word (he respects her too much to backdoor her) plus she did not even get picked to play for veto to try and save herself.

I personally think if someone gets taken off Matt will either offer himself as a "pawn" or the DR will ask certain questions to put doubt in Brenden's head about Matt. Because Matt and Production both want the dpov to be put in play.

Now...off to catch up!

August 14, 2010 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good morning. What an interesting night. Can't wait to see what today brings!

August 14, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Val! :)

August 14, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn,

Good Morning all you wonderful dishers...

Happy dance Saturday..

I was watching BBAD early this morning and watching regan cry and be upset does my heart good. Is that evil of me. The way he treated Rachel last week, I have absolutely no sympathy for him. And Regan calling Brendon a coward...wow.

I just want something to happen so Matt has to use th DV..I will happy dance all over Los Angeles if he has to use it...

August 14, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everyone has a great Saturday..

My rescue kitties are going to new home today..I am sad...:(

August 14, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Good morning Carolyn my love!!!

hope you are well this gorgeous saturday morning!!

August 14, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Tam! :)

Good Morning, Pam! :)

Good Morning, Kent! :)

Group Hugs!

August 14, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not on your list...:(

Hayden is really good at planning things out..

August 14, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn and all the rest of the dishers :)

I'm hoping noms stay the same and ragen goes...$20,000 for what? lol

I'm also hoping matt doesn't use the dpov

I like the way Brendon is using is hoh overall but i'm still team hayden!!


have a great day everyone!!

August 14, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Hi Caro
Yup you're right about Matt's lie.
It's gonna make 'him' sick when he realizes.

August 14, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

My guess for what veto it could be:

(1) Something where you are eliminated if YOU mess up, and not someone else eliminating you (like the egg on the spoon through the fence veto where you had to walk on balance beams, or where you walk back and forth on balance beams transferring marbles from one container to the next until you fill it up to a certain line)

(2) A "How bad do you want it/what are you willing to give up" Veto. This one I think is unlikely for two reasons: One I think they would save it for IF they bring a HG back so they don't just leave the week they come back. Also, I think they try and do those earlier because a question is normally how many days are you willing to go on slop and someone always picks the rest of the summer (hello Chicken George! LOL)

(3) A physical veto where you have to run around the backyard and find houseguests based on clues. Either one that you do timed by yourself (find the HOH from each week and pair them with the veto winner from that week) or one like where they have the voodoo dolls and get a clue and the last one back each time is eliminated.

My guess is that 1 or 3 is most likely.

Thoughts?

August 14, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone. "let the game of Big Brother begin". This is what I have been waiting on all season. Thank you Brendon for stirring the pot.

August 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MissLissa! :) Have a wonderful Saturday!

Pam - Please forgive me... I wasn't even close to sufficiently caffeinated when I started typing it.

Good Morning, Rosaritoe!!! :) It sure is!

Good Morning, Stephen :)

Good Morning, Jan in FL! :) Right?!

August 14, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I am glad that Matt's lie will likely backfire on him...

I had thought about that happening the first week he said that... I thought "Who is going to want to take someone that the entire jury feels sorry for AND who is smart enough to play a stellar game to get the votes of those who don't take the sympathy route."

I think Matt is either (1) Confident he will get to the Final 3 without anyone having to "take him." or (2) Under-estimating the power of human greed... if someone has a chance at 500k, they won't take a risk that could mean them losing that just because it is the "right/moral" thing to do.

And side note: THANK GOD! This week is FINALLY starting to become what BB is all about...

August 14, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh and I forgot my manners again:

Good Morning, Carolyn! :-) And all others!

August 14, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Terri: Almost 100% certain he would not be able to reveal it or any of them find out until after the final votes have been cast OR he has been evicted (and even then he might have to wait for finale).

August 14, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Pamela: That doesn't make you evil at all! All Britney and Ragan's trash talking certainly seemed to do them some good! Seeing someone learn what it feels like to do what they have been doing is never a bad thing! How much joy it brought me was maybe a little excessive, but I don't think its wrong! LOL

August 14, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@MissLissa: AMMMEENNNN! Those messages are all fine and dandy, but how about doing something that actually is risky to his game and has a bit more of an impact?! What ever happened to no risk, no reward. He just gets to pick what the person wants and make a half-assed saboteur message that creates paranoia for less than 2 minutes.

Maybe it would be okay if the messages were actually truely fucking with the house guests but since it is clear they have figured out that the saboteur is making up complete nonesense, AGP needs to step up the requirements and not just hand over 20k for nothing!

I want America to vote on whether or not he did good enough to deserve the money... of course that won't be necessary if he skips on out the door this coming Thursday! :-)

August 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! Wakey Wakey!!

New Top Post!!

August 14, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Can anyone think of a way this week would turn out with more drama/amazing BB gameplay than if the following happened:

Kathy wins POV
Kathy takes down Ragan
Brendon has to Re-Nom Matt because of his side thing with Enzo and Hayden (although I think he could be persuaded into putting Enzo up but lets hope for his sake that he does not do that)
Matt uses DPov and HAS to replace himself with another person from his alliance (and then Brendon doesn't get the blood on his hands, Matt does and I think after that point the entire brigade will be gunning after him instead of Brendon.)

The only thing in that is if Enzo or Hayden go up against Lane, I don't see any way that they would stay over Lane. I think the pot would be stirred even more if Lane went home... Then Brendon might have gone from the least significant person in that house to the king leader! LOL

August 14, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CouldaBeenaContender... I'd love to be able to publish your comments, as they're very well written and would contribute a lot to the blog. Please refer to the rules though...

August 14, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Stephen..that makes me feel better. And to hear Regan say he has played a good game, that just bugs me so much..

Thanks again

August 14, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot about the egg one. Good thinking Stephen, I think it will be skill also..

The one BIG thing I worry about Brendons game is he is always worried about hurting someones feelings and doesn't want anyone mad at him. I am afraid he will be persuaded to do something he doesn't want to.

Does anyone think this week will be DE? I think if they bring someone back (Rachel) than it may be a DE..

August 14, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below