;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Late night with Lessa!

Howdy folks! Since the Brigade had all individually and in pairs decided that this was the best case for them, with Brendon at the helm for a week. Who thinks they threw it to make it so, hm? Meeeee too.

So, let's check in on the house, hm?

We have Ragan in an emotional mess in the bathroom with Hayden who's chatting with him supportively. Matt's headed that way, and Britney's in the kitchen with Brendon.

We're still awaiting our HOH room reveal, and hopefully it's not too much longer. Will they be good sports about it after blasting Brendon on his bad sportsmanship? Time will tell...

Brendon goes to the bathroom
Ragan: Congratulations, Brendon, and I mean that. It was not an easy challenge.
Brendon: Thanks, I appreciate that. No, it wasn't, my back is feeling it.

Britney joins too - it seems the Bathroom is the congregation place currently, while Kathy and Enzo nap in the Taj. General chitchat about the comp, how it was fun, but hard. Hayden and Lane arguing on which one of them beat the other.

Hayden: I looked up and saw Brendon so far ahead and was like, what just happened?!
Britney: A couple times I tried to undo something and tied two more knots!

Britney: By the end, I was literally just standing in a bunch of rope going - where am I?!
Brendon: And the more rope you got, the harder it got too, like damn!
Britney: There's no way I would have gotten the rope on the platform, if I had managed to get through!
Lane: Sometimes they were hard, you had to climb through two to get one!
Matt: Was each lane the same?
Brendon: No, they were random - you'd go through one, and then be like real easy, then hit two or three in the way.
Ragan: They probably had the same number of knots, but random.
Britney: I didn't know it was water, I thought it was solid, maybe slippery...
Brendon: Then the hay, in the mud - when it rained was my favorite part. The lightening was cool...
Lane: The whole time I was thinking, those bastards up there know where I need to go next...

Bubbles! Don't talk about production!

Brendon: There was a point where I was so frustrated, I was like OMG...
Lane: You could easily lose it out there...
Brendon: There were two ends, and I didn't know which to pool...
Ragan: Britney was a zillion times farther than me! I was a mess! I'd get the hang of it for like 30 seconds, and start chanting follow the rope follow the rope and then just forget which rope!
Lane: I'd forget I was at the end of the rope!
Brendon: I'd be curious how long it took...

Brendon: It was so far...
Matt: I thought it'd take a lot longer, watching.
Brendon: I always wonder were interns doing it before?
Lane: Test it out..

11:14 Bubbles. Boys! Knock it off!

Britney: If they told us we had to all finish? I would just lay there and die. No way.

Ragan: My poor Puma's! They're trashed!

Talk about the competition continues, general chitchat...

Lane, Hayden and Brendon in the kitchen - Britney, Matt and Ragan in the bathroom.

Bathroom
Matt: I'm reserving any emotions until post-veto.
Britney: That's a good way to be.
Ragan;: I was saying to Brendon, it's not just losing, it's a whole bunch of things come into my head.
Britney: I was just already in a bad enough state, and this on top of it? I just feel the longer since that happened, the better I am about it. The more time goes by, though, I see how everything really is.
--Lessa: Aka - gonna kiss all the butt necessary, so be prepared? hehe.

Matt: Now what?
Lane: Hang around. See the room. Go to bed.

The lights are flickering through the house - they think it's the Saboteur.... specially when the fans turn on in the Cabana room (they've never been on before, they thought they didn't work at all) They head out toward the living room... just bubbles on their screen too...

Matt: Buddy system, everyone find a partner!
Hayden: Let's hold hands!
Brendon: Someone stand next to the f'in storage!

Laughter - then bubbles...

Everyone is in the living room
Matt: Nothing. Tomorrow probably before nominations.

Hayden to the DR.

Brendon: All the sudden the video pops up...
Britney: ...and says live!

Hayden's back: They hit the wrong button, Lane it was supposed to be you..
Matt: What's going on back there?! You all drunk? We don't got libations, because you drank 'em all?
Brendon: New guy back there pushing random buttons?
BB: You're not allowed to talk about production!

Bubbles...

11:34pm BBT back

Hayden: The hot tub would be nice tonight
Brendon: Yeah, I'm feeling it. I think I dove a couple times.
Matt: You were doing flips
Brendon: I was a Ninja... only not smooth at all...
Matt: Somersault monkey
Brendon: Yeah. A somersault monkey...

After another spat of bubbles, they talk about sleeping arrangements, general chitchat. Lots of silence, Ragan's in the have not room laying down.

12:00am - still the same, talk is about the board games, etc. BBAD is over, let's get this show on the road AGP!

12:10 - Still chatting, about computers, games and some cool place that Matt goes to at times, etc. Brendon's position shows off some war wounds from tonight's competition...

Britney's in the DR - Kathy hasn't gone yet, she's the last one before they think that Brendon will get his key and HOH reveal.

Brendon: Those live feeds must be burning up tonight, huh?
Matt: Showtime, everyone's canceling their subscription...


12:15am - Everyone's laughing at Enzo as he talks about the HOH Comp today..

Enzo: I was cheating off Kathy! Then there were times I thought I could just pass a not and move on, like I'm gonna pass that box. Act like that one ain't even there, pass on to another box, maybe that knot will untie itself while I'm f'in around in this box... they're gonna kill me out there, man.. What's worse is everyone is making fun of me in there yo! That's what's f'in worse! Not even you guys, Big Brother...

And bubbles, while everyone else cracks up...

Matt: The saboteur is relaxing, Enzo's throwing competitions, intern's throwing power switches, it's the easiest job ever!

BB: This is a reminder, sleeping is not permitted in the living room...
Kathy: No one's sleeping!
Matt: I'm not sleeping!
Lane: Damn, Bro, heavy on the buttons... Trying to stay up for the HOH room...
Brendon: Me too.. who wants to see my h...o...h...(yaaawn)...

CUT TO:
Dining Table
Lane and Enzo are munching and talking.
Enzo: If Britney makes fun of me, I'm going to bed.
Lane: She can't, she was right there with you.
Enzo: Who you think he's gonna put up? Matt and Ragan? Matt sent Rachel home...

Lane: They giving you grief?
Enzo: F, man, I'm almost scared to compete now! I'm questioning myself now, you know, who am I, you know what I mean?
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: Everyone's picking on me now.. I don't even want my championship bowl anymore. They put Bozo on there.
Matt: Friends don't do that to friends - we just laugh when it happens.
Enzo: I let everyone down in that challenge, tonight, man. Sittin in the DR, I'm like yo, get me outta here man...

Matt: I might grow my beard this week, like a scraggly have not.
Enzo (laughing): Like the have not you are!

CUT TO:
12:39am BBT
Have Not Room
- Matt goes in to check on Ragan.
Ragan: Its just... 7 more days of being a have not... things are hopeless.
Matt: They're not hopeless. They're not. Just wait til after POV and see. That's the best we can do. Because that's when I'll get upset. I feel like I'm letting Stacie down.. I'll feel like a failure if I don't pull this out for her. All hope is not lost, especially if it's you and Britney on the block - I can't lose this POV.
Ragan: You might not even play...
Matt: I know. That's the if factor.

Back at the dining table, Enzo's still feeling the loss...
Hayden: I thought the Meow Meow was all about swagger..
Enzo: Gonna have to change my name now.. call me Bozo...

Back in the Have Not Room...
Ragan: It's all a bit much for me.
Matt: For all of us involved. Made a bad decision in sending her home, that's all.
Ragan: It just sucks.
Matt: Sucks bad.

Ragan: I'm almost certain a double eviction happens this week...
Matt: Maybe, but think of how many things we've been certain of this week, and none of them happened.
Ragan: I just think I'm gonna go, and Brendon's gonna go, and then I'll be stuck at that house...

Ragan: I know I sound like a baby, I just feel very helpless right now. And the though of being a have not for 24 days after this week... it's a little bit f'ed.
Matt: I don't think you and Britney should have been picked on.. it was just being mean, basically.
Ragan; It;s the same thing that's been happening all week, you know?
Matt: It's just one of those nothing you can do situations right now. We just gotta tough it out..

Britney's out of the DR finally.

Britney: You find no one will listen to anything you say. I go in there and ask questions, and they're all we'll put in a request, I mean, you go and get Rachel a new bra, you'll buy Annie a new wardrobe, but I can't get a f'in sweatshirt?

Cams flip to Lane who surprise wrestling Kathy...

Lane: It's like calf ropin! Calf ropin!
Kathy: That was fun!

12:50am BBT
Brendon: WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM?
--BOUT TIME!
Everyone heads upstairs.

Brendon: Let's do this so we all can get to bed...

He got a picture of Rachel in the Taj, pictures of his 2 nieces, Weezer, the blue album, red bull,... ice cream, which he offers to everyone else, since he won't eat it.. cinnamon life, a stuffed animal with goggles on it... promex(?) bars, reeses pieces, pictures from his nieces, sandals, coke zero, honeywheat pretzels.

Kathy: Letter!
Brendon: Ok, it's from my sister...

Dear Brendon,
It's odd to not have you around the house these days take full advantages of it. I hope you celebrated your birthday, (kids) are doing well, I know Alex misses you too, she will be more successful when she has you back at her side "I'm really close with my niece, so that's good." You've helped her build a good foundation, like no man ever has "My brother's not around for my 15 year old niece.." We support you 110% through it all, and your extended family is too, as far as Iowa, and farther. All our love...


Brendon: Same thing, help yourself..






He talks about his nieces - his brother isn't around for the 15 year old, and his sister has a 3 year old, and he's close with both of them.

Ragan: Congrats, Brendon.
Brendon: Thanks Ragan - and I know it's late, if you all want to go to bed, it's cool. Thanks for coming up.

Ragan heads out, Britney follows... Lane too.

1:05 - and my time's up - g'night, Dishers!






Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Lessa! Rock on!

Night everyone! Have a sweet one! *Thud*

August 12, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Barbara

They shud check Enzo's pulse, Brendan may have bored him to death.

August 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Night Genie!

August 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

night Genie! :)

Hi ya'll!

August 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Night Genie!!

Hi Lessa!!

Gaytor, I may have known the medical use but I was going in a different place for the recreational use. If I understood you, you were referring to it as a form of drug use. I was thinking of it being sex use, lol.

After reading your comments this season, my mind just automatically took me there, lol.

August 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'night Genie Sea get some sleep!

LESSA!!! YaY! You get the honor of HoH reveal. I would say I missed you last night but I would have had to be awake to do that.

August 12, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* GAYTOR! *tackles and mwahs!* How goes it? I wasn't here for long last night either... I'm definitely hanging till the reveal at least.

August 12, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I don't know Lessa, I am afraid they are never going to get to the HOH reveal. Maybe it is because Brendon is going to get a letter from his love and she is busy crafting it.

The HG have discussed it and all plan on going to see his HOH reveal in the interests of being good sports. And probably a lot of sucking up but I think Ragan and Brit realize they are going on the block no matter what.

August 12, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Think he'll put up Ragan and Britney? Or Matt because he was HOH? Ragan/Britney with Matt as the replacement nom?

August 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

G'night Genie!

Hello Lessa!

August 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Barbara I need to go back and find your post because it seems we are on the same page. I just didn't go into detail about the use of it for sexual pleasure. I would go into way too much detail.

It's used to loosen inhibitions like other drug uses. It definitely makes you do things you wouldn't normally try. I'm not about to go into why it's so popular with the leather community, and I'm not talking about S&M or B&D.

August 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

Does it look like the reveal is going to be soon?

August 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

The HG have gone nuts. lol I like BB is messing with them.

August 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

My guess is Ragan and Brit because they were mean to his lady love. If he has to then Matt as replacement nom and then Matt either has the Brigade votes or if he doesn't trust that, he has his DPOV.

August 12, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Anyone think Rachael may already be coming back into the house?

Now THAT would be Good TV!!!

August 12, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Is the sabateur making an appearance?

August 12, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

that was hilarious! Hi lessa and everyone else! I love that they commented that the accident was more exciting than anything the sab has done yet!

August 12, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

While the Feeds keep getting Production bubbles, BBAD stays constant. There isn't a commercial due up for another 7 minutes. Hmmm. And Regan just left to go lay down again.

August 12, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay now this has gotten to be like watching paint dry.

August 12, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Matt may be right, a new intern is on who hasn't a clue which buttons to push, lol.

August 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Sorry guys, I have reached my limit. Time to hit the sack.

Night all, see you tomorrow and the next day and the next day and so on.....

August 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Kemi said...

Hello everyone! I had to get out of bed and watch tonight's episode. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow. :)

I have a whole day's worth of posts and comments to catch up on, so maybe it's already been addressed, but I just had to ask:

Is Julie Chen expecting again? I got ten seconds into tonight's episode and had to come straight here to find out. I've wondered for a few weeks now (since that unfortunate white zippered dress); partly because of the new, roomy wardrobe, and partly because she covers her stomach a lot with the cue cards, and she twists herself into extremely uncomfortable-looking positions when shot from the side.

Expecting or not, she looks lovely.

August 12, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

It looks like AGP is going to block the HoH reveal again until BBAD is over. That seems to be the way I remember things going the last few weeks. It starts just as BBAD goes to the Fly on the Wall logo.

Sigh. 8 more minutes.

August 12, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WAKE UP LESSA!!!!

Just trying to help. Sorry about all those caps.

August 12, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

wah? huh? oh.. sorry, drifted off there. Thanks Gaytor - but there are MUCH better ways to wake a sleepy Lessa... :)

August 12, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm finding so much humor in this at the moment.

We all complain when our favorites are being trashed, we all cheer when our favorites do something good, we get so passionate about who we like and we talk about how bored we are when they just sit and talk.

What's worse? The house or us.

It's not just because it's late at night. We do the same thing all morning and evening. We complain.

Now HoH Reveal could happen at any time. BBAD is over.

August 13, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:-p I'm sure there are better ways but I'm not that kind of man. You have to woo me with lavish meals and outrageously expensive gifts before I go there.

August 13, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hehe. Dammit, I be a po' Lessa. Maybe if I ever find my Sugar Daddy, we can work something out. hee.

August 13, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes indeed. I'm all about Sugar Daddies. Mine or someone else's. I've said it a thousand times before. I love shareware.

August 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Production Bubbles.

Maybe Rachael is laying up in the new HoH Room, in a really huge wicker basket with a bow and covered in Patron. Everyone who walks in has to take a lick.

August 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

....oh Gaytor. I just threw up in my mouth a lil. That was not cool. *L*

August 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

But it WOULD make great TV. AGP should hire me for fresh ideas.

August 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Not cool at all!

August 13, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I just found a new way to view the feeds. I already occasionally use Mozilla and Chrome at the same time.

I just found out I can do two Firefox pages at once with doing the full screen button. It not only enlarges the window but it gives me a 2nd one of the same size. I can keep feeds on quad to watch the different views and the other on a single feed and switch it fast if I see a new view I want to hear and see better.

I'm patting myself on the back. Boredom CAN be a good thing.

August 13, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Poor Brendon. I just saw the pic of his OUCHIE! He's going to need to put a bandage on that. Production should have already given him the supplies to do it.

August 13, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm still with ya Lessa. My mind is saying stay, my back is saying fold.

I'm doing my best to stay but I've gotten to the point I can't type anymore. I can handle kinky pain but lightning bolts shooting down to my right elbow isn't kinky at all.

August 13, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA! Enzo's pity party. Changing his name on the bowl? Who did that? It's one of those things I missed today?

UGH. One hand typing isn't as much fun here as it is the way I used to do it. :-O

August 13, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Naughty Naughty Gaytor!

August 13, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes indeed, but I never deny it. I worked hard to have the past I have. It's not something I'll tell my grandchildren about. I won't be having any anyway. This bloodline dies with me.

August 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Regan: A have not up to 24 days this week.

How many days are in a Regan week?

August 13, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* he means 24 days total at the end of this week for him being on Have Not...

August 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa I hope you got that Britney talk. I can only think of "True Colors". But I love the song, and it has some wonderful happy memories for me. I'm not associating it with Britney.

August 13, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY! About time. And we know it was Briney's long DR that caused the delay.

Here we go!

August 13, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

GAWD, first thing out of Kathy's mouth after an emotional letter. "Do you have a root beer?"

August 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa I'd love to stay up and party all night but I'm outta here. Great coverage of HoH Reveal. I'll see the rest in the morning.

August 13, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night! - my time is up too! They snuck it in under the wire.

August 13, 2010 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Right now. A very long time of Production bubbles.

I have to wonder if BB is singing them a lullaby. Everyone was still awake when this started. Brendon was in his HoH bed, jamming out to Weezer. Enzo was saying goodnight to the have nots and I think Kathy and Hayden were already asleep. I could have some of that placement wrong. I'm playing Pogo while I listen.

August 13, 2010 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Nevermind. Feeds came back and Kathy is sucking up to Brendon out in the backyard.

The other two cameras are on Hayden and Enzo on the bathroom sofa. but in my quick check in with them they seemed to be bashing Braden, but it may have been a Matt Bash. Everyone knows he got something more than a dollar.

Kathy is........... Well, The Lovely Carolyn will be much more succinct in her TOR than I can be sitting here about to wet my pants, if I were wearing any.

This is my cue to go pee.

August 13, 2010 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I have to add this. While we all know I don't care for Kathy and I've had no problems stating the reasons why, I do like that she is out and talking to Brendon right now.

I don't think she is trying to save herself right now. She knows his 3 targets for this week. He's even told her he likes her and wants her to stay. But she is listening to him intently and having what I hope is a serious and confidential conversation. I guess we will she who she goes and talks to in the morning.

Kathy finished her cigarette and went to bed. Her first night in a real bed in a week.

August 13, 2010 at 3:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Sweet GayTor! :) Did you stay up all night?

August 13, 2010 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Morning My Precious... as I rub my hands together and get a glazed look in my eyes, yes, I'm feeling like Gollum this morning.

Yes, I've been up all night. back pain has kept me up and can't take anymore Norco for a few hours. I'm already taking a very few more than prescribed and I can't run out before the end of the month. I'm sure you know how that is.

I minded the creatures after a break to watch the Live Show since I was dozing in and out when it was on.

I'm tending to agree with the Julie Baby Bump. I'll be watching even more closely now. It might just be one of those things where it's too soon to announce it. I would think she would want to keep it a secret between herself, Les and their close friends before it goes out all over the world. ;)

I'm also crying in my beer except my beer is Diet Sprite. Saints lost to Patriots in a very close one. :`( But hey, this is pre-season. This is when our best sit on the bench while the coaches see what the others can do. STILL... It's a big 'L' on the charts.

Did you get a few hours of solid sleep? Hope so. I know what that waking up every hour can do to ya. It's almost worse than no sleep at all.

MWAH!

August 13, 2010 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - It's only pre-season.. I'm sure they'll be ok. Thanks so much for the play by play. I'm sorry you're in pain. I'm actually awful about taking meds... I never do. Ice, Jacuzzi, Massage, and if it's really awful, a few advils..

You gonna go get some sleep while I get to work on the Overnight?

August 13, 2010 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm going to stay up now, or try to, so I can see Rachael on The Morning Show.

I was really surprised at how unemotional she was last night on her exit after the kiss with Brendon, then her OK attitude while talking to Julie. She didn't show much emotion when watching Brendon's good bye message either. Her only emotion I noticed was the glare she gave the screen when Britney's message was played.

This is my usual sleep pattern anyway. I'll go to sleep about 8 GaYToR Time and up about 11. Right now about 4 hours at a time is all I can manage, sorta like sex. I miss the days when I could do either all night long. :-O

August 13, 2010 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

Gaytor, just read your comment about Rachel showing no emotion while watching Brendon's goodbye. Watch again. she is straight faced through them all. Hayden tells her the showmance got her evicted then Brendon comes on and watch that face! HUGE emotion! Like Hate emotion!
That spaced out possessed look that she would get when Brendon would confront her. She twists her lips trying to hide what she is feeling. Not a happy camper at all and I feel she is blaming Brendon.

August 13, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below