;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday! Tonight, oh merciful BB gods, the game starts all over again, and with a couple of surprises. Last night on the live feeds we learned:
  1. Much of the Brigade is actually hoping for Brendon to win the HoH Comp tonight, so they don't have to get the blood of any of their side alliances on their hands, and
  2. Britney is periodically making a case for keeping Rachel over Brendon, but ultimately, along with the rest of the house, she will be voting to evict Rachel.
For the details on the above, and to get caught up on what happened before midnight last night, please check out Genie and Lessa's great posts:
I'll be covering what went down after midnight here in the Overnight Report. With that said, let's get the show on the road!

Something important to keep in mind: The HGs have been locked inside the house since 10:00am BBT yesterday morning, and they've all been hearing all kinds of construction noises outside. They're due for a Quiz Type Comp, but frankly, those don't require such impressive builds... I would crack up if tonight's HoH Comp was endurance and it was titled "Big Foot."

12:00am BBT
Upstairs in HoH on Cams 1 & 2, Britney is sharing all her BB knowledge with the assembled Brigade plus Ragan.

Down in the Taj on Cams 3 & 4, Brendon and Rachel are having some private time. We're gonna lettem.

Britney: We go into Power of Veto Ceremony. Not used. And Kristen leaves in a...
Ragan and others: 7 to 1
Britney: 7 to 1 vote.
Ragan: 6 to 1.
Britney: 6 to 1 vote. And she gets the unitard. Hayden goes into Solitary Confinement for 21 hours exactly after the competition ended at about 5 o'clock.
Hayden: So wait.. The people out at the pinball? The Wizards of Pinball was..
Britney: Kristen, Ragan, Enzo, Rachel, Ragan goes back in. Ragan gets out. You, me. Then, immediately after you go into Solitary Confinement for 21 hours, starting at 5, and uh, Kristen gets her unitard that night. She gets her unitard. What night would that have been? We play PoV on Saturdays. Yes. So, Kristen started wearing her unitard Saturday night. So, total hours Kristen wore the unitard? Saturday night to Thursday night. And then, after that, Kristen leaves in a 6 to 1 wote.
Hayden: Yeah.
Britney: 6 to 0 vote?

Ragan
: 6 to 1.
Britney: 6 to 1 vote. Kristen leaves. We go out and play the next HoH Competition... The Paint Can. 1st person off: Kathy. 2nd person off: Enzo. 3rd person off:
Ragan: Brendon
Britney: Brendon. (smiling) And from there it's really confusing, because everybody thinks that they were 3rd (***she means 4th), but Matt wins the HoH competition. Matt, the next day, nominates Brendon and Rachel for eviction, and, oh no, before that, ok, Matt wins HoH. The next morning, Matt opens up Pandora's Box, and we don't know what's been released into the house.. He nominates Brendon and Rachel, and then we find out, after that, that the Saboteur is back in the game.
Ragan: That's important.
Britney: Yeah.
Enzo: That's very important.
Britney: Yeah. We find out about Saboteur after Nominations. We find out that the Saboteur is back in the game...
Ragan: So hold on. Lemme just go over that. So.. Matt wins the Head of Household Competition, then the next thing that happens is Pandora's Box. Then the next thing that happens is mess... No, Nominations. Nominations. So Rachel and Brendon go up on the block. Then...

Britney: Then we get the video.
Ragan: ..we get the message from the Saboteur. (I Am The Saboteur!)
Britney: We get the message from the Saboteur that they've returned to the game...
Ragan: ok.
Britney: ..etcetera. The next thing that happens is, we play for the PoV. We play PoV... the bowling game. The order of getting out is: Rachel, Brendon, Enzo, Ragan, Kathy, Matt, Britney. That's the order of getting out of the game.
Ragan: Total pins knocked down: 86.
Britney: Total pins knocked down: 86. We come back in.. The next thing that happens is the video from the Saboteur telling us that Brendon is throwing competitions. The next day we have the PoV Ceremony. I choose not to use the Power of Veto. And then the next thing after that was the video that we just got from the Saboteur. "True Love Conquers All." Whatever.
Matt: Did you address the video before that?
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: Yeah.
Matt: Piece a cake..
Britney: The video about Brendon throwing competitions...
Matt: oh yeah, oh yeah
Britney: ...was after the PoV Ceremony.

This is ongoing and so tempting to continue transcribing, but I've gotta move on with the Overnight. We're gonna check in on the kids downstairs and see what they're up to. If you'd like to continue with this situation, please check it out in the Flashback section of the live feeds: Camera 1 (for closeups and medium shots) at 12:00 am on August 12th.


CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
Brendon & Rachel
Cam 3
Taj

Pillow Talk, and they still think Brendon's the one being evicted.

Brendon: Why are you so sexy?
Rachel: thanks.
Brendon: No, I said why?
Rachel: hm.. what're you doing?

***Rachel is zonked to the point where she's almost talking in her sleep.

Brendon: Why don't you turn over?
Rachel: Why?
Brendon: 'Cause I like being face to face with you.
Rachel: I like being back to back.
Brendon: Do you?
Rachel: Er, not back to back, but front to back.

Nonetheless, she turns over to face him, and he does a bit of sheet adjusting... He's really hot.
They get all wrapped up in each other, smooch a bit, go quiet for a couple minutes then... a very quiet conversation...

Rachel: Are you ok?
Brendon: Yeah, I'm ok.
Rachel: Are you super sad?
Brendon: Of course, I'm super sad, babe.
Rachel: I'm really sorry.
Brendon: Why? What are you sorry for?
Rachel: This isn't what either of us pictured.
Brendon: Of course it isn't... It's ok though. Don't be so dramatic. It's ok. If one of us is gonna leave, then the other (can't hear him). I'd like it to work out this way. I'd like it to be you. When I said, I love you, I didn't mean it just like I kind of sort of love you, or I wanna date you for a few months. I really do love you with all my heart. So I think think of this as us splitting up. I see it as, I'm not gonna see you for just a couple weeks. Ya know?
Rachel: Yeah.
Brendon: And then when I see you next, you'r egonna be a half a million dollars richer.
Rachel: hehe. I'm sorry though. I'm just not ready for this (one of them leaving) to..
Brendon: I know.
Rachel: ..be real. I don't want it to be. I don't wanna go to sleep tomorrow night without you.
Brendon: I know.
Rachel: I really don't wanna go to sleep tomorrow night without you.
Brendon: You're not. You have my shirt, my hat, my smell.. I'll be right here with you. And what you'll have is the thought in my head that I'll be laying in my bed, and all I'm doing is thinking about you.

The love fest continues on Camera 3, Starting at 12:20am, August 12th, if you'd like to continue with Brendon & Rachel's last night together in the house and see it on Flashback.

CUT TO:
12:57am BBT
Camera 3/4
HoH
Brigade, Britney & Ragan

As we enter the HoH Room, they're using the duckies, discussing scenarios for the coming week's PoV Comp. As Ragan and Britney are present, there's only so much truth to the proceedings.


They soon break to discuss the coming eviction and their collective neuroses surrounding that. Well, mainly Britney's...

Britney: But we're still assuming Brendon's gonna be here, and I'm telling you guys, I don't think he's gonna be. I think Brendon's goin' home. I really do. I think that she does have a power, but it only extends to her.
Matt: Oh, I see what you're sayin'.
Britney: I think Rachel saves herself tomorrow before the vote.
Lane: I bet you not.
Britney: Yes she does. Brendon goes home.
Lane: Then why would you say that? 'Cause everything that you've said has been opposite, competition wise?
Britney: This is true.
Lane: So now we know, Rachel is goin' home.
Matt: I'm flip-flopped. I think it'll be... I could see those things happening.
Britney: I mean, there's a reason for her weird behavior, and there's a reason behind the messages and the madness. Like, there's a reason. And week 5 is always about the time that something gets completely screwed up in this game.
Ragan: Yeah.
Britney: There's a reason that they did Pandora's Box that early. Because they knew that Matt would open it. They knew that Matt would open Pandora's Box...

Britney: He did.
Hayden: Way to go, Matt.
Lane: Good job.
Matt: Yeah, no one else would...
Britney: He unleashed the Saboteur. And guess what comes with that Saboteur privilege? (***nothing!) A power.
Hayden: I woulda given you a dollar, bro. From my stipend.
Matt: (laughs)
Britney: It makes sense. And are you guys forgetting that on the 1st video it said that the saboteur would cruise to the half million?
Hayden: Yeah, I remember that.
Britney: Ok. The Saboteur definitely got a power, I think. Tomorrow, the Saboteur is gonna use her power, and I think she's gonna be in the house. And we have a new game. It's the same thing, but it's against Rachel, instead of Brendon.
Ragan: Right.
Lane: We could threaten her.
Ragan: But the plan is still Rachel....

Enzo and his bowl are so ready for Brit & Ragan to leave the room already...


Britney: The plan is still Rachel, but I'm telling you, I'm telling you, my instinct is: Rachel saves herself tomorrow.
Matt: I hope there's no saves, and I hope there's one vote cast. That's my ideal situation. 'Cause we get Rachel out, then we narrow down the saboteur target.
Ragan: Well, I think we narrow it down either way.. with the vote.
Britney: Yeah...
Hayden: So, you think that no matter what, the vote's gonna be...
Britney: No, I think the people who are the saboteur can't vote.
Ragan: I think if it's unanimous, then...
Britney: ..then one of them's the saboteur.
Hayden: I don't think so, because if America hates Rachel, I can see them tryin' to vote her out.
Matt: Yeah..


Britney: Oh, ok ok..
Matt: But you definitely know the other way. You definitely know if it's a one..
Britney: But I'm telling you, I think one of them is definitely the saboteur, so the saboteur doesn't get a vote this week.

Round and round and round they go! Then they get back to Jedi training. We're moving forward.

CUT TO:
1:28am BBT
Camera 3
HoH
Brigade, Britney, Ragan

Kathy Scenarios and ribbing...

Matt: Can we just throw it out there, because I am curious... Really, what would Kathy do if she won HoH? Does anyone know?
Britney: She would put up Brendon.
Ragan: (echoes Britney)
Lane: (mimics Kathy) Huhhh? Huhhh?
Matt: Brendon and who? Just whoever?
Ragan: Ummm... Who knows?

Ragan's so interested in this line of conversation, he develops a sudden fascination with his mic pack.


Matt: Lane, who do you think Kathy would put up with Brendon?
Hayden: I think she puts up..
Britney: Enzo.
Matt: Yeah, I could see it.
Lane: We were talkin' downstairs about who she would not put up.
Matt: Who will she not put up?


Enzo: (says what Britney and Ragan wouldn't) She would put you up.
Matt: I could see that...
Enzo: ..and Brendon, because you put her up.
Matt: I could see that.
Britney: Yeah, that might be true. Or I could see Enzo.
Matt: Yeah, I could see Enzo too.
Enzo: Why me?
Matt: 'Cause you're kinda like, crass, and she's all like, not that way.
Enzo: ok.
Hayden: She ain't gonna win. It don't matter.
All: (laugh)
Matt: (laughing) I love that possibility. We're thinking of like, what if there's coup d'etats where 4 people leave? We never thought of Kathy winning HoH. hehe. Like every f'd up situation, but not Kathy winning HoH.
All: (laughing)

Enzo
: Well, if Kathy wins HoH tomorrow, I will circumcise myself. I'm dead up.

Britney: This would be the best final 6 ever in the history of the world.
***Only they're planning to get rid of you before Kathy.
Lane: Yeah.
Ragan: Yeah it would. Because we would guarantee 2 awesome players making it into the finals.
Britney: It would guarantee someone awesome winning this game.
Matt: mm hmm
Ragan: I think it would be the best final 6 ever.
Britney: Ever.


Ragan & Britney never leave... Finally around 2:10am BBT, the HoH confab breaks up, and everyone heads downstairs to the bathroom get ready for bed. Matt comes down too, hoping for a Brigade only meeting in the bathroom...

At 2:20am BBT, Ragan finally says goodnight and leaves the Brigade alone in the downstairs bathroom.

Lane: I don't think it'll be a double power.
Hayden: I think we're good too.
Matt: I'm hoping for no power, and I'm hoping for a straight vote. That would be my ideal situation.
Enzo: Yeah.. I think Rachel will go home.

Matt: I think so too. And I don't think he's got a shot in hell of winning HoH.
Hayden: I know...
Enzo: If he does, we're still safe.
Matt: Yeah. yeah yeah yeah.
Hayden: If he does, yeah...
Enzo: That might be the best case scenario.
Hayden: If he wins, I don't think it's a bad thing if he wins...
Matt: I don't care.
Hayden: Like, if he..
Matt: I'll hang on the block for a week. But what about you two? He's gonna be pissed, if you vote in favor of me, right?
Hayden: You mean, if he puts you on the block?
Lane: Why even go there? 'Cause he's not gonna win HoH.
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'. He's done.
Lane: He's done.
Hayden: Ok, but then think about next week, he can't play.
Matt: Exactly, he can't play, and everyone's goin' after him.
Hayden: That's true. That's true.

Enzo suggests some subterfuge where they throw Ragan to the lions... Matt tells him not to even worry about it.

Hayden: Don't even say it.. It just doesn't matter. Because next week he doesn't play. Everybody. He's got no shot. We keep you. Ragan goes home, or Britney goes home.
Matt: (nods in the affirmative)
Lane: Good sh*t.
Hayden: And what I was talking about for me and Enzo? Maybe back-dooring Brendon might be better.. for me and him.


Matt: That's for your game.. If it works better for your game.
Hayden: I mean it's just.. It works for the 4 of us, it just doesn't work for Ragan or Britney.
Matt: Don't matter. Don't matter.
Hayden: What if it's double eviction tomorrow? It's come up just like that. (he snaps his fingers) We gotta think about it.
Enzo: That's true.
Matt: You'll do that though, right? Like, you'll use the Veto? Like if you win HoH and then you win the Veto, you'd use it and backdoor him?
Hayden: Yeah.
Matt: ok, good. Then yeah, then that's fine.
Enzo: We could always say the house is pressuring me, they'll say I'm the saboteur, I gotta do..
Hayden: But if I do do that.. I think it might be a bad idea to do it anyway.
Matt: Why?
Hayden: Well, no matter what, one of them's gonna be pissed off. I puttem both up, then backdoor him, one of them's still gonna be pissed off.
Matt: Then why don't you put up Brendon and someone else?
Hayden: That's it.
Matt: Brendon and Kathy. I don't understand what the deal is with that. We'll get him out.
Enzo: We gotta put up Brendon and Ragan.. I'll tell him.. I'll go, Ragan...

They hear a noise. Enzo bolts up to go into the WC. Lane practices his new Italian phrase from Enzo, Dam un bacio - (gimme a kiss).

Britney joins the Brigade in the Bathroom, thereby ending this round of meaningful game talk. Once Britney leaves, just after 2:30am, game talk resumes between Lane, Enzo and Hayden. Matt has already gone up to HoH... alone. The boys think the HoH comp is going to be physical, due to the long lock in and all the building noise they've been hearing.

CUT TO:
2:40am BBT
Camera 3
Bathroom
Lane, Enzo, Hayden

They discuss more scenarios together, then go off on a tangent about when to reveal the Brigade. Enzo says final 6. Lane and Hayden say final 7. And they have a request. They want BB to put Brigade tshirts in the HoH basket of whoever wins... with their Brigade nicknames on them.

Hayden: I want everybody to know where things stand. Like Britney. And Ragan. Ragan is so scared of Brendon and Rachel.
Enzo: Oh my Gah..
Hayden: It's ridiculous!
Enzo: And they like count on us... What'd they say? duh duh duh.. What'd they say??

Yes, the Brigade has had more than enough input from the side alliances, and they are quite ready to be done with the charade.



This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Live Show Day!!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







62 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

Morning All! I missed something,why does Britney want Rachel to stay now?

August 12, 2010 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Thank you all so much for these updates every single day!! I have the live feeds, but real life keeps me so darn busy I can rarely get to view them! So, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I have such mixed feelings about these HGs. Right now I don't want any of them to win! We'll see how that changes in the upcoming weeks.

August 12, 2010 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I hope Ragan gets a penalty nom for telling BB to shut up for a second and refusing to go to the diary room

August 12, 2010 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: HAHAHA RE: the endurance comp being called Big Foot! Its funny because I got the endurance comp wiggles right after I saw how short the last one was... that wasn't designed to last long... It would be amazing if there was another endurance! I want one COMPLETELY different.... like the volcano one from all stars where Janelle accidentally let go and Boogie jumped off... less than one minute! LOL

August 12, 2010 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I would love to have a "saboteur" themed HOH sort of like the graveyard one where you have to give up stuff to earn points, or take prizes to lose points and the highest points wins... because Enzo and Lane and Hayden will take prizes... Ragan probably would too... It would come down to Brendon and Britney and Kathy.

August 12, 2010 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!!!! ((hugs))

Sleep well? I did!!

I'm so happy Live Show day has finally arrived!! *whew* I was starting to think I wouldn't make it. I can only imagine how you feel. lol

Hopefully, this new round of competitions will give the HG's something new to talk about, and at the very least, provide a little break from all the cattiness.

I'm hoping, anyway. Got my fingers crossed!!

Enjoying the Overnight Report, thus far.

Blue

August 12, 2010 at 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn...

Started reading TOR and got as far as "big foot' and started laughing so hard I had to stop and come tell you thank you for that..what a nice way to start the day..

August 12, 2010 at 6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone..hope everyone has a nice Thursdays...Live Show day..

August 12, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Where are my manners?!

Morning Marcia
Morning Terri
Morning Stephen (tee hee)
Morning Blue
MORNING CAROLYN! *BIG SMOOCH*

August 12, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I love Britney's intuition about a power being revealed... unfortunately, it is MATT who got the power and the people who actually NEEDED the power who got left high and dry. LOL

I have been on CBS.com at the saboteur chats just to see peoples ideas, and literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON, EVERY SINGLE SECOND says no eviction. I doubt AGP would do that, but if they are listening to the viewers, something will happen that helps B/R.... or something to do with exposing the Brigade without revealing to Ragan what it is....

August 12, 2010 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Marcia: She doesn't WANT her to stay, she thinks that she has a power because she wrongly things Rachel is the saboteur. So she just THINKS Rachel will be staying, not that she wants her to.

August 12, 2010 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Terri: I know! Isn't the dish great?! Even if you have to deal with real life, you never miss a beat!

Terri: I also agree! I am only pulling for Rachel at this point but that is looking like a lost cause! I just hope the trash talking STOPS once B/R are evicted and it doesn't remain the object of conversation until the finale... ughhhh...

August 12, 2010 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Blue: This week DRUGGGGG on. I never thought Thursday would come.

August 12, 2010 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Why isn't there more suspicion on Matt as the saboteur. I understand that they are correct in assuming that the saboteur had a choice in accepting the role, but why do they make that assumption? For all they know, someone was FORCED to take the role of saboteur, and who better to FORCE than the one who opens Pandoras Box.... in exchange for the prize, you get to be the saboteur.... I mean the way with which they dismissed it is mind boggling to me! Granted, it isn't true, but with all that evidence in front of their face it seems like bad game play to assume its B or R.

August 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Morning Carolyn & BB Dishers!

I have been trying to keep up with all the BB Dish Reports but not able to read all the comments or make any; life just gets in the way of my BB time!! I hate that!!

I am so excited about tonight's show; to see who really goes home! Britney is convinced that Rachel has some "power" to save herself!

I heard them talking on BBAD last night and if I understood Enzo right, is he planning to take Kathy to final 5??

Janice/GA

August 12, 2010 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Has anyone jedi training in HOH watched Big Brother before?! LOL! They are preparing well for "before or after" competitions but the time left remaining on the clocks during competitions is a waste of brain memory! Also, the before after comps aren't normally as easy as "the luxury comp was before or after the stick em up food comp" normally it gets hard like "Rachel screamed 'grab your life vest, floaters" before or after Britney won her 2nd POV... they give facts that make you have to deduce what comp or event they are talking about... they rarely explicitly tell you except maybe the first question to get you warmed up... they should focus on things that were said and things that occured in the comps and not merely the order in which they happened.

They should be counting things in the house, they should be strategizing about if it is a "majority rules" type game they are going to just put A for everything until the tie breaker (there might be a rule against that, but earlier Matt said whoever is furthtest right in the HOH comp in a tie breaker should low ball the number in case their math is off and they go over...) I really think they are focusing on the wrong things up there.. WOOO HOOOO! :-) I haven't watched flashbacks of Rachel jedi training yet so I am not sure if she has been doing any better...

Has anyone noticed Ragan trying to give wrong information during Jedi training?! Is that acts of sab or does he just not remember? LOL

August 12, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Do you think this will be an endurance? 2 weeks in a row? What is your opinion on whether Ragan how he wants to or has to do what America wants him to do?
I have noticed an alarmingly high number of people that have critisized you lovely ladies, for one thing or another...I say if you don't like it here go somewhere else!! This is the best place to be IMO. Thanks for all the work you do!!

August 12, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morn everyone!!! I for one am very happy for today!!! I reallly hope Rachel goes home. I would love a double eviction too...Or endurance...I really have a dislike for Rachel and Brendon...

August 12, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone!!
Happy Live Show Day!!!

Stephen...lots of players have refused to go to DR at one time or another. I don't think they consider that worthy of a penalty nom unless it's an major ongoing issue.


OK I want opinions. I've wondered who Matt would want to go to the final 2 with. At first I thought Kathy but you know what....if the rest of the brigade continues their quest to win absolutely nothing all season, he could probably win against most of them.(Possibly not Enzo cause Enzo is playing a great social game and is friends w/everyone.)
If the other Brigade members were smart they would try to figure out a way to get Matt out without it looking like they did it. Matt is good in comps plus he has the wife lie on his side. That will be tough to beat for jury votes.

August 12, 2010 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Why is the house so convinced they are the best cast ever? They are by far the worst! Ughhhh!

I hope this week is another endurance and it is like the final 3 one between Shiela/Adam/? where there were waterfalls falling in their face while they were on a boogie board.

August 12, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Nevermind, it was the halfway party. I got myself excitd over nothing. LOL

August 12, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

If someone were to find the DPov (like when he left it in the toilet) and thought it was the equivalent of a hidden immunity idol in survivor, and kept it, does anyone know that rule on if Matt loses it or the DR would figure it out so Matt could keep it? It would be hard for Matt to explain why it is his and have to admit he lied to the whole house!

August 12, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

OHHHH! I just thought of a good HOH comp!

It would be saboteur themed and it would be called "True or False"

And it would be questions invented by production, but the HGs are told they are statements by the saboteur. No HG will know their scores throughout the comp. The questions would be like

1. Matt won the diamond POV for opening Pandora's Box
2. The new saboteur is female
3. There is an alliance of 4 men in the house
4. Annie and Kristen were the life long friends
5. Matt lied about the dollar chip he got in Pandora's Box

August 12, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

morning all!!

i just love the concept that brit and reagan have bought into, that lets all go do jedi training together to reach our goal of getting rid of Brendon!

love it, i wish i colud crawl into both Brit and regan's heads the moement they are evicted, before Kathy!!

Regan needs a lesson in Hubris, i wonder if there is a methodology line dealing with making oneself humble?

can't wait until tonight, i really hope Rachel does stay, by whatever means possible, the house really nneds her, otherwise the boredom...

August 12, 2010 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Good morning Carolyn, Good morning everyone.

TGIT! Awesome TOR Carolyn. It's so nice that they've taken a "verbal break" from bashing R/B and actually are talking game.
A d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y needed break...if not for them but for US.

Another HOH endurance comp. would be AWESOME. (lol Big Foot! made me spit my coffee out...good one!) However, Imma not gettting to excited just yet...I got so worked up over it last weeks and well we all know how well turned out. :|

I'm so happy the game starts over tonight. It's been a looooong week.

August 12, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning All!!I don't really care how it happens, but I would love to see Ragan and Britney up on the block next week...if either wins the POV...preferably Britney, up goes Matt and out goes Ragan, without the$20,000...I really don't think he deserves it...the sab job is so useless. Plus, unless anything strange happens he'll be alone in the jury house with Rachel:)...evil grin

August 12, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Head Dish Chick. ;)

Last night at the end of her shift:

Genie Sea said...
Night Blue - Sleep sweet! I'm right behind you :)

That was at:
August 11, 2010 10:24 PM

I just have to say or sing...

♫ That's the way uh huh uh huh he likes it uh huh uh huh ♫

Brought to you via memories of KC and the Sunshine Band, circa 1975.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zu0p7xWLoU in case you weren't born yet or have lived in a cave all your life.

:o)

August 12, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning everyone!!! So glad to hopefully see Rachel leave this evening...

ive dedicated my profile pic on my FB page to Rachel in her honor!!!

So good to see Jeff and Jordo last night...they are sooo freaking adorable!!!

Carolyn i <3 you!!!

August 12, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Also, HOH crew should be concentrating Jedi training on what DAY things happened... that is almost always a tie breaker question... or how many minutes a certain endurance comp lasted or how many minutes/hours they have been in the house...

August 12, 2010 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning Everyone! :) Happy Live SHow Day!!!

Hi Marcia!
Hi Terri!
Hi Stephen!
Hi Blueee!
Hi Pam!

Hi Janice!
Hi ajs221!
Hi LP61295
Hi Cris!

Hi LScott!
Hi Sparks!
Hi GayTor!
Hi Kent!!

I am dashing out for an 11am appointment. Just wanted to greet everyone before I took off. :) I'm so glad you enjoyed TOR.. and BigFoot. ;)

Genie'll be on with a Morning Report as soon as the critters get woken up!

xoxo,
Carolyn

August 12, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kevin :) Thank you and good morning. I'll have to check em out when I have time, to see if I'm able to post them... (or even a comment relative to them)

August 12, 2010 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Fantastic TOR Caro! As usual!! ;) Have a great day honey cakes! :)

Morning Everyone! :) I'm here publishing comments and ready to open the Morning Report as soon as the wake up call sounds! :)

August 12, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh I hope they openly advertise their alliance and get their wish that the DR gives them Bra-Gade shirts and then Britney, Kathy, Brendon and Ragan join up and take them out one by one.... oh I would love it so much! As Much as I can't stand Kathy and Ragan.... its better than listening to the Brigade on their high horse.

August 12, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

AJS: Commenters here have been criticizing our lovely dish chicks?! I have only noticed one! That is too bad... I doubt Carolyn or Genie care much, the proof is in the pudding and they know they have the best BB site on the net, regardless of what outsiders say!

August 12, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Cris: I know they wouldn't actually... I am just taking my frustration out on Ragan... LOL!

August 12, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning Genie!!!

Morning my sexy new orleans man Gaytor!!!

So my friend just emailed me saying she say that i got a shout out on BBdish last night!!! she was so excited...

shes so excited that im such a regular on here hahaha! i love it!

August 12, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Kent!! :) Huggies! We've missed you this season! :)

August 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Good afternoon san Diego!

Well it looks like Brendan's going home todaay.

I think if Brit's ride the Brigade strategy works and she makes final 2, then she's played the toughest game ever!

August 12, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Stephen, I have noticed at least 3 in the past few days...as far as I am concerned that's 3 too many. The dish checks are great and every time I see a negative comment my jaw drops.
On another topic...maybe this is an endurance comp more inclined to big foot...if Ragan. Britney and Kathy drop, I am guessing the rest will let Brendon win it.

August 12, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Johnny! :)

Morning AJS! :) Thanks :)

*waves to Stephen*

August 12, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

@GaYToR, You have a message.

August 12, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie,

Hi everyone..

happy dancing for a big twist on tonights show, please CBS listen to your true BB addict fans, please.

August 12, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Genie and Dishers.

Everyone is speculating whether BB would have two endurance comps in a row well..

last week was really endurance as no one endured for more than an hour so I'm guessing maybe yes.

August 12, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Enzo: Well, if Kathy wins HoH tomorrow, I will circumcise myself. I'm dead up.

PLEASE!! Enzo, let me do it for you. I've got one of the dullest pair of scissors in the world. It would give me great pleasure to snip and saw and listen to you scream for hours. I might even use a butter knife, and wig pins to hold it in place. PLEASE let me do it.

Stephen you said boogie board. PLEASE, never say Boogie again. Bad memories of Al-Stars. I'd just had breakfast and lost it.

Kent my NYC love. Yes I am glad to see you posting. Now get back in here and get with it. Dish is the only enjoyable thing about BB12. I'd be gone if it weren't for out Dish Family.

Good Morning Genie. I guess you and BevisBlueMeGood did sleep together last night. Which of you woke up first or did he set the alarm so you wouldn't be late for 'work'?

I know I'm missing something so when I think of it, I'll come back. I'm going to try to get some Facebook time in this morning before 'Wanky Wanky Houseguests'. The headphones are on and I hear rumblings now and then, but no wanky music.

:o)

August 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Head Chick dashed out for an 11:00 AM appointment? She didn't type that in BB Time. I didn't know she types in a different time zone during the season.

:o)

August 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

I know ive missed being an obsessed fan this season...

but I just havent been into this cast, partly cuz i really wanted to play and I know i could have played better and been more entertaining for yall

but its also worked out b/c this summer has turned out to be busier than usual so I just havent had the time to get to the blog nearly as much as I had planned on it!!!

but im trying!!!

August 12, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

*WAVES BACK TO GENIE*

Kent... same Kent from last year?! Welcome back and where have you been?! You are from NYC too, right?

Anywhoo... responding to the idea of an endurance comp this week too.... setting aside the fact that I don't think its ever been done before (first time for everything, right?!) I am trying to think of a situation where something geared for big feet would disadvantage people with small feet at the same time... Any suggestions? LOL!

August 12, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Machelle ;) I know. I read it from email notification yesterday, I just haven't gone to my Facebook tab to reply.

I've been really bad about my FB time since BB started, which is bad since that is where I do all my drag business for the local friends, and always advertise my shows.

I promised myself I was going to hit up FB last night and get all caught up but DQTD took over the keyboard and never gave it back. He was still going when I woke up this morning.

:o)

August 12, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Machelle! :)

Morning Pam!!! :) The twist that would make me happy is Rachel and Brendon are replaced on the block by Britney and Ragan and it's an instant double eviction :)

Morning CC! :) I want an endurance comp where they are strapped in and can't get off for at least 2 hours :)

Morning Gaytor! :) I would never take you BLUE away from you. I would never get between you and ANY of your men! ;) Caro left @ 11 EST :)

Kent - I have no doubt you would have been 10000000000 times better than any of them, but I would never wish you to endure this cast! :)

August 12, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Is anyone else disappointed that Brendon is so willing to leave the game?

I know why he's doing it but so many people want to be on BB and try out and he was chosen, I wish he would realize that aspect and try to play, maybe tonight after Rachel leaves he realize it.

August 12, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Did Carolyn have to get custom fitted eyes, ears, and fingers?.

i only ship out generics and the eyes don't always match.

:o)

August 12, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I vote for Kent and Stephen to be on BB13. Both from NYC, both are gayer than geese, both can have intelligent conversations.

OOPS! That last thing screws it all up. Intelligence disqualifies both of them but a GaYToR can dream.

:o)

August 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Ha yes Stephen its the same Kent from last year!!! hahahaha!!!

Its so nice to feel so loved!

Ya im still here in NYC!!!

Genie omg i dont know if I could have handled this season

It would have been an interesting challenge thats for sure...

heres hoping for BB13!!!

August 12, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Gaytor: I hate Mike Boogie too, but I meant like a small surf board type thing! And Kent is your NYC love? What about ME?! LOL

August 12, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

@ Gaytor This one was about your Elvis song it is a link to a page

August 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good Morning Everybody!!!!

Happy live show day, I had a terrible dream last night and now I am afraid to watch the show tonight.

In my dream Rachel was evicted, scantily dressed in sequins with the dreaded hair extensions and she just poured on the crocodile tears for Julie all the while lamenting about the house getting between me and my man.

Caroline must have been in my dream because the other half was an HOH comp that was geared for a big strong man and OMG to my horror Brendon dropped off first before Kathy proving once again that the competition was unfair. But the best part was the Sheriff won this comp and the week will be wild once again.

Oh my I just don't know how I am going to get through this day.

August 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Gaytor: I have auditioned twice, and got the call back interview but nothing materialized from there... then with law school I decided not too... me and my estranged former best friend are going to audition again this spring...

August 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Barbara! Yikes! That's a frikken nightmare! :)

I see bubbles. Wake up or false alarm? If it's still going in 5 minutes, I will open the Morning Post :)

August 12, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Zipping my fingers and waiting. Genie isn't going to get me today.

:o)

August 12, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Im just throwing this out there...

I wouldnt mind having a showmance with Stephen on BB13...

wouldnt mind one bit...

PS its about time they had more than ONE gay guy per season!!!

August 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Genie, hey there and yes I am still shaking in my boots, lol.

@ curlerchick, I remember Brit yelling something about Brendons family doesn't support his permanent student status. I know he has a scholarship but I am sure he is still encurring substantial debt so why he would throw away an opportunity to win 500 big ones just amazes me.

August 12, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

You Guessed it!

NEW TOP POST!

August 12, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below