;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday! :)

Last night on the live feeds was BB12 smackdown central! Ooof!

If you checked out before 9:45pm BBT, you must go now and check out Genie's post, Tuesday Night Smackdown. For the transcripts and run down on the continuing action in the house from 11pm BBT to 1am BBT, please see Lessa's post, What a Web we Weave!

Here are the flashback times for the smackdowns... If you've got time to watch for yourself on the live feeds, I highly recommend it! Clicking any of the pics below will get you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, and the 3 Day Free Trial, if you need em!

Flashback Find #1: Rachel v Ragan
Starting at 9:48pm, you'll see the calm beginnings of this conversation. The tension between Ragan and Rachel is palpable from the beginning. He wont speak to or look at her...

If you'd prefer to get right into it, start your flashback 6 minutes later at 9:54pm, when Rachel engages Ragan directly.. Rachel asks Ragan if they can talk, and he says, "We can talk." So begins the smackdown.

Flashback Find #2: Brendon v Ragan & Britney

Having searched the house for Rachel and not finding her, Brendon comes over to confront Ragan, then Britney...

Brendon: What's goin' on, Ragan? You tryin' to f**k her up even more?
Ragan: I'm not trying to f**k her up, Brendon.
Brendon: You went from bein' like her best friend to all the sudden being an a-hole to her. I don't get it.

***It quickly escalates from here. I recommend viewing this flashback full screen on quad to get the full effect of the fight and the reactions from the HGs across the yard. Also, the Brendon v Britney altercation happens on Cams 1/2, is instigated by Britney, who then milks it beautifully as the hurt party... Make sure to stick around for the aftermath of the argument.

Flashback Find 3#: The Talk Show - "Just a Tip" Episode 3: "How it really happened"

Hayden, Brendon and Ragan are the hosts... Clicking the pic will get you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, and the 3 Day Free Trial, if you need em!

OK.. now on with the Overnight Report! :) Please refresh periodically for new info! The goal this morning is to have the overnight completed by 7am BBT.

1:00am BBT

As we rejoin our houseguests at 1am, Britney, Matt, Ragan, Hayden and Enzo are gathered at the kitchen counter, talking about the saboteur.

Brendon and Rachel are... um... doing what they can to relieve the stress of the evening.

We should all be so lucky.

I'll cover the kitchen crew. You can check out the other on flashback, if you're so inclined.


Matt: I don't know anything about the voting.
Ragan: I wanna know what the incentive was.

***To me, Britney's look right here says, "Oh, do you?"
Enzo: Exactly!
Britney: But the way that they answered me..
Enzo: Do you think they automatically get like 20Gs to do it? No matter what?
Britney: The way that I was responded to on that question was... made me get the sense that we will find out. Like, there's... (bubbles).. "You will find out in time."


Enzo: The only incentive is money in this house. To do anything. There's no.. ya know what I mean?
Britney: I know. It has to be money.
Enzo: It has to be.
Britney: Thing is, it made me feel like eventually we'll find out what it is...
Matt: Well, that's open ended..
Ragan: Exactly. We'll see the show. So unless you..
Britney: No, I mean...



Matt: If that's so, then your odds of making it to final 2 are utterly hopeless, 'cause odds are, if you're the saboteur, you're gonna get nailed.
Ragan: mm.
Matt: 'Cause voting for your stuff. It's gonna happen. Maybe not this week, maybe not next week, but it's gonna happen.
Ragan: right.
Matt: Things are gonna start to look f'd up. Look at the board. (Ragan does.) There's a lot of people left in this game. You're gonna get nailed. It's gonna happen.
Hayden: It's retarded to think you're gonna win.
Matt: Exactly. It's a loser mentality. If you accept the saboteur, you're just kinda giving up.

This conversation is ongoing, but we've got to move forward into the evening... Suffice it to say, this group of 6, independent of Ragan's input, is still quite happy to peg Kathy, Rachel or Brendon for the role of Saboteur.

CUT TO:
1:19am BBT
Taj
Cam 3
Brendon & Rachel

Pillow Talk...

Rachel: As long as you don't use a twistie tie, I'm ok.
Brendon: I would never use that. You're definitely worth much more than a twistie tie.
Rachel: You know what? I used to think I needed a 3 carat canary diamond, but I would take a little gold ring.
***I love canary diamonds. I get absolutely lost in them.
Brendon: Well, thank G-d you got over that. I gotta go pee now..
Rachel: Brendon... Ok, go, and then please, come back and hug me all night long.
Brendon: I will.
Rachel: 'Cause I'm lying here sad when I'm not with you.

Brendon gets up to put his shorts back on, puts them on inside out, fixes that, then heads out to the bathroom. The camera follows him throughout the house, past the other HGs, and to the bathroom. He washes his hands and makes his way back to Taj, without speaking to the others. Once he's out of earshot, Britney says, "Goodnight Neanderthal."


CUT TO:
1:37am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Matt, Britney, Hayden, Enzo

For the past several minutes and continuing on, this group is doing a bit of Jedi Training, running through HG details.

Britney knows everyone's last names, except she can't remember Monet's. At the moment, it's all about where everyone attended college... Kathy is the only one who didn't go.

Britney's personal HG knowledge is impressive. Last names, colleges, majors... What's not real clear is why she's sharing it. If you listen closely, whenever the HGs are jedi training, Matt is always giving false information in an effort to trip them up in a future comp.

Moving on...

CUT TO:
1:45am BBT
Kitchen Counter, cont'd
Enzo, Matt, Britney, Hayden



Enzo: You met a girl 3 weeks ago in this house, and you're already giving up 500,000 dollars for her? You're supposed to be physicist
Matt: Who knows what the F**k..
Britney: It's disgusting.
Enzo: You're a dummy!
Britney: He's had some kind of hard life, 'cause his dad was always working and whatever..
Enzo: 'Cause you're a dummy!
Britney: Who cares.
Enzo: Stop sayin' cockroaches the way you do... Stop... I f'in hate him now.
Matt: This place. It'd make em so angry if they saw this.
Britney: It would.
Enzo: He has like a big penis head.

Britney and Matt turn to look at Brendon's pic on the memory wall...

Britney: His head does look like a penis.
Enzo: His head. Ya know what I mean? Like a big penis head.
Britney: A big peesh.
Enzo: Yo, I don't wanna snap, 'cause I'm gonna get locked up.
Matt: You don't wanna go back to jail?
Enzo: See, like where I'm from, you don't argue, you just hit somebody. That's the thing I gotta hold back on. I'm tryin' to be a very nice person in here. Ya know what I mean?
Britney: But he's pushin' it to the limit, Enzo.

***Britney thought bubble: Hey, maybe I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone here and get Enzo worked up enough about Brendon that he gets himself ejected for physical violence...

Enzo: He's pushin' it to the limit.
Britney: He freakin' comes out here and says something rude to Enzo...
Enzo: See, I didn't hear that.
Britney: What was the point of that?? That's how disgusting her is. He's trying, even now, to get Enzo to vote him out. He's gonna attack you...
Enzo: I don't think he's gonna attack me. I think he's just dumb.
Matt: He's not gonna attack you.
Enzo: I think if he attacks me, I will spit in his face. Can I get in trouble for that? Spittin' in someone's face?
Britney: I don't think so.
Enzo: Alright, so I'll spit in his face.
Britney: You might get like a warning..
Enzo: Oooh...
Britney:..not to cause any physical altercation...
Enzo: Oooohhh...
Britney: ...but if you can chest bump somebody?
Enzo: And you're a little girl.
Britney: Then you're being a dick.

This Brendon bash continues, moves on to bash Rachel a bit, then touches on goodbye messages... Britney says hers was nothing special. What follows is the goodbye message that's in her heart for Brendon...



Britney: Here's my real goodbye message. Suck it, you flaming pansy. You have no balls. All you do is attack people personally, because you're not a big enough person to realize what the real situation is, and even call out things as they are. You make up lies. You fabricate things about people, so that you can feel better about yourself. You can take your insecurities and walk right out the door, because you're the worst person I have ever met in my life. You disgust me. You repulse me. And... I don't care if you live or die. Period.

By the end of her speech, Ragan has joined the Kitchen Counter crew... Britney fantasizes about Brendon's departure...

Britney: Nobody even gets up off the couch. Julie calls his name and we all just sit there. When he gets evicted, nobody even stands up to say goodbye. We all just stay seated and start talking about something irrelevant.

Moving on...

CUT TO:
2:03am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Ragan, Britney, Matt

Britney: (very low) It's really embarrassing that I cried.
Ragan: Yeah, it's really embarrassing that I'm as mopey as I am right now, but it is what it is.


Matt: You are very emotional.
Ragan: Well, I mean, like..
Britney: It's like really annoying though, that he got the satisfaction by making me cry. It sucks. At least he didn't see it...
Matt: Was it the Nick thing?
Britney: Yeah.

Ragan: It's like, I was already emotional from that Diary Room, talking about like all the connections.. (bubbles) ..we did. Both with Rachel and him. But, it's just like, it's still..
Britney: I was already mopey talking about vacation today... Like I haven't heard from my family. I haven't heard from Nick. So for him to go at my face...
Ragan: I'm just tired. I wanna try for a better tomorrow and just.. avoid stuff like this.

Britney and Ragan continue the woe is me routine, belittling Brendon for all the personal attacks and saying how they would never do such a thing... They continue on to bash and make more personal attacks on Brendon and Rachel, behind their backs, as that is apparently the appropriate way to do it.

Moving on...

3:21:30am BBT
HoH - Cam 1
Matt has the last word.

Matt and the Duckies... Matt's talking to the live feeds, playing out worst and best case scenarios for the next couple weeks.

Matt: So here's what's happening. So.. Lane's HoH and we have Brendon and Kathy on the block. Again, worst case scenario going on here. Umm.. Obviously, someone needs to win PoV, so we can take Kathy off the block, so that Lane is obligated to put up Britney, so we can...
Matt: (cont'd) Now, this is a really worse case scenario, because Lane almost has to put up Britney... But then we've got Britney and Brendon, and we don't want either of them to stay in the house.. Well, let's see what happens if we put up one of the Brigade members. I'll use myself. We need to get Brendon out of the house. Brendon and myself..

Matt: (cont'd.) That might be the best route to take at this point. To sacrifice a Brigade member on the block, because now we have 4 people.. Here's 2 Brigade members and 2 nominated people.. The 2 Brigade members are obviously gonna vote against Brendon. The tie breaker's gonna be Lane. Lane's gonna keep me in the house and take Brendon out. So even in the worse case scenario here, Brendon goes home. I always like to play out the worst case scenario.

Matt: OK.. now we're back. Lane can't play HoH. Worst case scenario again. phew. I'm gonna always say that Kathy's never gonna win HoH, so I'm just gonna leave her out of any of these equations.

He picks up the Kathy duckie...

Matt: Worst case scenario now, Britney wins HoH. (she's the devil duck in this instance) Lane's back. Fair game for anyone to go up. Who does she pick? This is bad. Lane's not going up. I tend to think I'm not. I think Kathy's the target, no matter what. So we're gonna put Kathy on the block. It's gonna be between Enzo and Hayden. I think it's gonna be Hayden. Here we go. Here's whose left. 3 Brigade members voting against a Brigade member and a non-Brigade. Piece of cake decision. The only bad part that could happen is if Kathy wins PoV. Again, hell freezes over. It's not gonna happen. Kathy's gone. It's gonna be 3-0 vote. Kathy's out.

Matt: Here we go. Final 5. It's not what we wanted. We woulda liked Kathy in the Final 5, but I'm playin out worse case scenarios here... This is where it gets dangerous. This is where my slacker brigade members, these 3 jerkoffs...


Matt: ...need to really start picking up the game, 'cause they're not winning anything at this point. I cannot win this week's HoH. Oh wait. Hold on. Yes. This is the one HoH that I need to absolutely make sure that not only do I not win, but one of the Brigade members does. This is very critical. It's the most critical game in the week for me, personally. So I'm gonna take a little step back in this HoH, and I just gotta cross my fingers that one of the Brigade members pulls this through. But I'm gonna play worse case scenario. Britney wins HoH. But wait! We can't do that, because Britney can't play in the HoH, because she just won in the last worst case scenario. So.. all I need to do is hold back this HoH, and one of the other 3 brigade members wins. Doesn't even matter who. Um. Or did Britney win? Lane just won, didn't he?

Matt carries on with his duckie bb soldiers for a while, playing it out til he is awarded the $500,000. He ends the night saying goodnight to us and thanking his wife and parents for sending him the tools (aka duckies, etc) to help him think everything through.

This concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers! :0) I wonder who'll have the next blow up on the live feeds today.

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







63 Comments:

Blogger MariaBartholow said...

It actually NeandraTALL

August 11, 2010 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ughhh and then the crap talking RIGHT after she leaves... Ragan and Britney say to her that it isn't worth talking about and he just can't talk about it but they have no problem rehashing everything the SECOND she leaves!

EVERYTHING that Ragan described (making the rude faces as reactions to things people do... etc) is EXACTLY how Britney is and that house too. If you ask me, they are the ones failing to preceive reality. But I appreciate that this house is crazy and reality isn't to be had... I guess they cannot do the same.

The only thing that he said that resonated with me and Rachel SHOULD have taken in is her actions before and after comps she does well in versus aspects of the game that are negative. She does over react to wins and rub them in and tell people "its just a game" but she is the first one to talk about how unfair it is when she gets nominated or loses. I get where she is coming from... no one else, save Kathy, in the house is worrying week after week that they are the one going home. I understand why she has the bigger ups and downs than other HGs at this point because no one has really been in her position yet of having to fight week after week. Still, Ragan's point in that area were valid and I wish she would have taken them in. That could have opened the door to communications with Ragan.

And many of the things they say she is supposedly in denial about has to do with the GAME! They brought this conversation into her real life outside the context of the game... I think they at least need to acknowledge the controlled enviornment they are in and separate the two. Rachel is living in a different reality because she isn't in reality... she is on BB!

August 11, 2010 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ragan is ridiculous. "I can only operate on a level of reality." The BB house is in NO WAY reality. I didn't see on the feeds her laugh at Ragan to know what went on, but a laugh and the situation they describe seems ambiguous and leaves open many possible interpretations. Especially with paranoia running rampant in that house. Assuming, arguendo, that she is "fibbing," that is in no way relevant to the discussion of moving forward and trying to mend a friendship. If Ragan can't let go of a fucking laugh when she was upset, he is the child of the situation. Britney even said it towards the end of the conversation... Britney? The voice of reason? huh? LOL!

"I can't get into your brain... I don't know why you do what you do. Your behavior over the past few weeks makes no sense to me. When people aren't aware of their actions or how they might be interpreted by other people, it's not my job to make you see what's going on..." Well Ragan, first off, aren't you a professor of communications? Actually it IS your job to make sense of things and know multiple ways to convey things. Isn't BB about learning from new people... seeing different people's views and growing from that experience? Shutting her out isn't doing anything. Take the time to TRY and understand her point of view, and if you still can't see her point of view, then end the conversation. You learn a lot more from people who are different than you that you don't understand versus people who you agree with and are completely like-minded. A professor of all people should understand that. But don't end the conversation before it begins. At this point it doesn't seem like Rachel is even concerned about a vote... she seems genuinely confused about how her relationship with Ragan changed so drastically...

"No one in any way has said a cross word to one another..." Ummmm.... maybe he needs to think back to his lovely conversations in HOH with Britney and the others... those aren't cross words? Worse than anything Britney has said! Talk about operating in reality... Brendon is in Wonderland with Alice!

"Thats the way I deal with it. I acknowledge the things I have done and take ownership of those things." Then why don't you admit every awful thing you have said about Rachel and explain that all away.... he is knit picking on a laugh and how she treated OTHER PEOPLE... much of which was done by BRENDON and not her! "Calling people pussies, telling people they are going to lose competitions." Ummmm BRENDON said those things, not Rachel!

Ughhh... SOOOO fed up with Ragan and his soapbox!

August 11, 2010 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ughhh... the more I watch the hammock conversation with Ragan and Rachel, the more upset I get!

"No one in any way has said a cross word to one another..." Ummmm.... maybe he needs to think back to his lovely conversations in HOH with Britney and the others... those aren't cross words? Worse than anything Britney has said! Talk about operating in reality... Brendon is in Wonderland with Alice!

"Thats the way I deal with it. I acknowledge the things I have done and take ownership of those things." Then why don't you admit every awful thing you have said about Rachel and explain that all away.... he is knit picking on a laugh and how she treated OTHER PEOPLE... much of which was done by BRENDON and not her! "Calling people pussies, telling people they are going to lose competitions." Ummmm BRENDON said those things, not Rachel!

Ughhh... SOOOO fed up with Ragan and his soapbox!

August 11, 2010 at 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Good morning everyone..

I hope everyone is good today, I am off to read everything..

The brigade calling R/B evil...wow

August 11, 2010 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ohhh! This may sound bad but I am SOOO happy that Britney is crying her eyes out! It is about time someone got under her skin. She is saying things like "Why does he have to make it so personal? Why does he have to take it to that level." Well, maybe now she won't say half the stuff she says about B/R knowing what it feels like to have awful things, completely unrelated to the game, said about you. About time someone gave her a taste of her own medicine. "I just hate him so much... he is so nasty and mean." Take a look in the mirror, hon. "His comments are just sick." So are yours!

August 11, 2010 at 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am watching showtime while I read...I am at a loss for words at these people.

That is a miracle..I never stop talking..see

August 11, 2010 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Maria :) I know. hehe.

Good Morning, Stephen! :) Breathe, honey...

Good Morning, Pam! :) Quite the irony, eh?

August 11, 2010 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: You have expensive taste! A canary diamond costs a pretty penny! :-)

August 11, 2010 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: No time for breathing! Hypocrisy really takes it out of me! LOL

August 11, 2010 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh, and Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers! :-)

August 11, 2010 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Enzo... PLEASE don't spit in anyone's face! We don't want to bring BB down to the level of VH1 reality shows like Flavor of Love. I won't deny my love for that show and Ms. New York, but I will also be the first to admit that I don't hold VH1 to nearly the same standards as I do the CBS programming. LOL

August 11, 2010 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: I cannot wait to hear what Ragan's acts of sabotage are! I am not sure about you, but I haven't really seen anything sabotage-y about his actions lately... leads me to believe that something is gonna happen during the live show (maybe not something as big as a no eviction or locked door, but something!)! That would be amazing! If he only has to do 3 acts per week I would imagine they aren't going to be trivial tasks like AP in Season 8... Eric had 3 tasks per week ALL SEASON, this is 3 tasks per week for 2 weeks... its gotta be something big, no?!

August 11, 2010 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I think what Brendon said about Nick was a low blow but I wish Britney would have responded with ..'I'm sure as we speak Nick is waking up in Vegas covered in vomit and clutching $100 bills.' Touche'

August 11, 2010 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

morning carlon man that whole night sucked happy i didnt watch it brit an ragen need to LEAVE an fast they are cruel an mean an hateful an i cant wait till they get out an see America hates them I hope brits bf leaves her

man they make it so hard to even watch the show any more

bb better do better at casting next time.

heres hoping something happens an saves rach

August 11, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Marcia :)

Good Morning, DarkStar :)

Back to the Overnight.. Got a bit more to go!

August 11, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I watched the entire flashback. I think that Ragan was doing a very good job of trying to explain to and reason with Rachel. There was nothing he said to justify Brendon's reaction.

I don't think Brendon comes across as being as educated as he likes people to think. I don't feel that he is a 'good guy' or a gentleman just because he defends his ladies honor. (And I use the term lady with a hint of sarcasm) A true gentleman treats everyone with dignity. Aside from the bickering in the game, Brendon has been a judgemental buffoon. He has made comments about people based on their education, their financial status, assuming someone is not as mature as him because they are younger, saying that all girls in sororities are sluts. These are the conversations that take place when no one is talking game. These are the conversations that let us get to know these people and see who they really are. I have never thought Brendon was a 'nice guy'.

I am going to be kind and give Rachel a 1% clearance-I feel that 99% of what has happened to her are things she has caused by her own actions. My feeling is that it has been planned, rehearsed and done deliberately in order to get exactly the reaction she is getting. Something just doesn't ring true.

Ragan said absolutely nothing last night to cause that reaction from her. If Rachal's intent had really been to mend fences, she would have listened to what he had to say instead of going on the defensive. I didn't believe that her feelings were hurt or that the tears were real as she walked away. I think they could have been talking about a cookie recipe and Rachal would have walked away with the same reaction because it caused the chain of events she was looking for.

I am in no way excusing Ragan and Britney's behavior of late. As Ragan said, he needs to own that. There are other things to talk about. But the scene last night was orchestrated by Rachel. No one else was close enough to hear Ragan talking or to realize that what he was saying made a lot of sense. Everyone does know that Ragan and Rachel have not been getting along. They know that Ragan and Britney have been extra catty lately. So they see Rachel talking to them, Rachel walk away in tears, big blow up with Brendon and that of course leads into another B&R bashing by Ragan and Britney. And now Rachel once again looks like the victim.

Once again, I do want to say that I am not happy with Ragan and Britney's behavior. I think their cattiness and drama queen antics will probably cost them any chance they had to win this game. But I believe that almost every bad thing that has happened to R&B and almost every bad feeling that people have felt about R&B has been caused by R&B.

I know-too long. I am just really irritated. Each time Rachel tries to get sympathy, I just dislike her more and more.

August 11, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

No one in this house would want to admit to some of the things they have said about other people.

Many different reasons for talking trash-bad mood, joining in with others, boredom or people's personalities not clicking.

The actual dislike of and animosity directed towards R&B was caused by R&B. It sounds very juvenile and 'schoolyardish' but-THEY started it.

Yes, it's out of control. But if someone is speeding and they rear end someone at a traffic light and it causes a chain reaction, maybe other people could have controlled their own vehicles if they had tried harder or been paying better attention-but the person who hit the first car is still too blame.

August 11, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning Everybody! Happy Coffee! yummmm....

I too was so happy to see Britney crying her eyes out... (I'm glad it wasn't just me!) I was teased mercilessly by 'kids' just like her and to see her get just a taste of it back, made me jubilant!! Yeah, I know it's mean of me but she embodies all of the pretty mean girl bullies I have known. She has a lot of growing up to do and I guarantee she will not change her spots any time soon. So every time she 'gets it' just know I'm out here snidely smiling...ooohhh **carry a grudge much** lol

August 11, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regan is so arrogant..saying he suts down and does not engage in negative talking..he has never seen anything like this before..

If things do not change, I will not watch BB12 anymore this season..I am done..as Regan would say...

August 11, 2010 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Oh how rude of me, Good Morning Carolyn and all the amazing dishers out there :)

That should have been first.

August 11, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for you Carolyn and Genie and Lessa...You three are the best, thank you for doing this...

August 11, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Okay, I've watched for years. Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but were previous houseguests this catty and just plain mean to each other?

August 11, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB friends!

Hope everyone has a great day.

August 11, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Just like Evel Dick, when he had something to say about someone, he went right up to their faces and said it. No talking behind their backs but straight up and in your face honesty. I respected that and I respect Brendon for saying things to Ragan and Britney to their face, instead of behind their backs. Ragan, Britney, Kathy, Enzo and Matt (and to a lesser degree Lane and Hayden) have not, and will not, come right out and say these things in front of R&B's faces. Goes to show where the maturity line falls in the house. Evel did it as part of his game play, these HG's do it as a rehearsal for Mean Girls 2 The Movie!!

August 11, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ShiSHi! :)

Good Morning, Novalix! :) For me, they seem extra brutal this season...

Pam - Thank you! oooof!

Good Morning, Val :) I'd love to be able to publish your longer comment. Please refer to rule #5.

Good Morning, Kimba! :) Coffeeeee!

Good Morning, Grendon :)

August 11, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Corey! :)

Good Morning, HaveNaughty! :)

August 11, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Thanks Carolyn!

I try to see the good in everyone, so it is hard for me to watch the year's hamsters.

I remember sniping and cattiness, etc but not this vitriolic.

Thanks for all you do!

August 11, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Sorry Caroyln, I didn't realize I even broke that rule.

When did I? The only thing I remember was trying to type armor how Brenden would say it, not to be disrespectful to any female at all. Very sorry about that!

August 11, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good morning Carolyn!!

August 11, 2010 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Good morning Carolyn, Good morning everyone,

Is it Thursday yet...Let's just Fast Forward to Thrusday get this darn eviction over with and move on.

Stephen I couldnt agree with you more. The Hypocrisy with Ragan and especically Britney is driving nuts. (It's NOT my thing but...) I'd rather go watch b/r makeout then to listen to Britney for one more minute. I can't wait for the tables to be turned on her...oh I so can wait. I even started to like her LAST week...
Ragan, Im giving a break because he is the Sab. could be part(sort)of his master Sab. plan...Britney keeps shoveling to him he keeps digging in...I would love to see Brendon use every brain cell he has and win HOH just because payback would be a b****.

August 11, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Oh, Have naughty ~ ~ You hit the nail right on the head ~ that's the difference this season.

August 11, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

One thing I am sure of--Ragan doesn't like Rachel. No matter what she says or does, it will never be right. Ragan likes Matt--therefore he finds excuses for what he has done. "It was gameplay." What if this is Rachel's gameplay?

I felt sympathy for Rachel last night. Ragan may have been calm, but he talked down to her. I have been talked to like that, and it is crushing. She was made to feel like she is a horrible person. I can't wait until Ragan finds out what all Matt has done in the name of "gameplay." Will he judge Matt as a horrible person too? Who is Ragan to decide what is gameplay and what isn't? Or what is appropriate gameplay and what isn't?

In that environment, no one is real. NO ONE. I just get tired of every single one of them personally bashing each other. If you don't like someone, fine, that's your right. I would just like to see some respect toward each other as humans. One thing I would like to tell ALL of them, too--don't dish it out if you can't take it.

August 11, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hello New york!

3 carots huh? You marry me you better be happy if there'e a diamond at all.

August 11, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Why I do not respect Brendon on any level that comes close to Evel Dick:

Brendon and Rachel don't confront people to their faces all that often. They talk behind people's backs-the same way everyone has. Brendon is probably less guilty than a lot of the HGs, but Rachel has been every bit as nasty as Britney and Ragan. Brendon sits there and plays right into it.

When Brendon does get confrontational, it's never in regards to fighting his own battle. It's always a fight to defend Rachel. The problem with that is, he always comes in after the fact. He never hears what was really said or sees who originally started the altercation.

The people Brendon gets confrontational with are always the 3 smallest people in the house. His way of confronting them is to call them midgets, pansies, bi**hes and little girls. ED would at least switch things up and be original with his insults. Even Brendon's plan to pick fights with people in order to turn the house against him-why isn't he picking fights with Hayden and Lane. Dick did not discriminate. When he was trying to save Dani by putting the target on his own back, he picked fights with everyone.

Brendon claims to respect people that say things to a person's face rather than behind a person's back. Well, we all saw where that got Kristin. (The same Kristin that Brendon, and especially Rachel trashed behind her back.)

Last, but not least, Brendon does not compare to ED because Dick would make Brendon cry.

August 11, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Thank you Grendon for summing up my feelings perfectly. :)

August 11, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger sheila said...

Hi All! Quick question about last night...

When Ragan was talking to Rachel, he said that he "shuts down the emotional stuff with his students when they go to his office, etc."

Was this a slip up on Ragan's part? I remember him telling the hg's that he was a student b/c he didn't want them to know he was a professor. Or has he actually told them this already?

Just curious, b/c it seemed like a major slip up on Ragan's part.

August 11, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Novalix :)

Val - thanks :) that was exactly it..

Good Morning, Sparks! :) I second that emotion! Suppose if I blink my eyes and wiggle my nose, we can make it Thursday night???

Good Morning, Christy in AL ! :) Oommmm... and hugs!

Good Morning, Johnny5 :)

Good Morning, Sandra B :)

Good Morning, Sheila :) Ragan has told them that he's a grad student, and as such, he teaches or TA's some classes... He didn't slip.

August 11, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. I'm heading out to get some fresh air and cardio! :)

Genie will open up the morning report as soon as it's wakey wakey for the HGs! :)

xoxo,

Carolyn

August 11, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I keep missing the smackdowns this year! Grrr!!

LOL

Anyway, Good Morning, Miss Carolyn!!!!

Good Morning, Dishers!!!!

And, thus, the bashing continues, I see. Not that I thought it would have stopped, mind you. I did see where Ragan seemed to have a brief epiphany, but it was just as quickly lost. Redemption does not appear to be nigh.

August 11, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning to the Fabulous and Overworked Carolyn, Genie and Lessa. I'm in awe of the way you are able to transcribe, cover the pertinent an best parts of your time on duty to keep us informed.

I missed all of last night because I thought it would be another night of proper hair washing. Boy! Was I ever wrong about that. I've just caught up on the blogs I missed since my early departure last night. My head is spinning.

I don't even know where to start with comments on the activities so I won't attempt to do so.

I do want to thank Genie for the mention last night. It made me laugh. I do indeed have cases of eyeball to roll.

Hayden come to get Brendon and Enzo to play pool and they leave Kathy alone in the Cabana. She rolls her eyes. (**Gaytor can supply you with some more!)

The thing is I wouldn't roll Kathy anything, but if they roll towards me I'd be more than happy to roll her own back to her... after I brand them with a hot poker, with a giant "L" sizzled in for life. She just is a "L".

:o)

August 11, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! :)

I'm here to publish comments and wait for the wake up call to open the Morning Report! :)

August 11, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger girlegrl7 said...

Does anyone remember when the thing that happened between Rachel and Ragen happen, what time and day? He was explaining to Rachel that she came from the DR laughing at him and then walked outside and said 'i didn't have to say a word to him!'

August 11, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning BLUE!!! I missed my wing man last night! heh Huggies! :)

Morning GAYTOR!! :) Glad you liked the mention. You're never far from my thoughts! IN fact I dreamt of you, Blue and Jane last night where we met at a BB Dish Party that Caro was hosting! Swamp Hugs! :)

August 11, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Morning all!

Grendon Thanks! Love your posts.

August 11, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

A party? How fun!!!!

Hiya, Genie!!!! GaYToR!!!

August 11, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Grl :) The so called incident was transcribed. I'm not sure when it happened...

August 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And a special good morning to you Genie. You were exceptional yesterday. Not that you aren't every day.

Good morning BevisBlueMe Let's get ready to RUMBLE as soon as I return.

I'm off for a quick clean up and some fresh panties before I head out the door.

:o)

August 11, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger sheila said...

Thanks for the info Carolyn!

August 11, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Michelle :)

Gaytor - Thanks! :) Good luck on your appointment :)

August 11, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, SofaKing :)

Good morning, Girlegrl7 :)

Good MOrning, GayTor :) I hope you're feeling much better soon! I'm letting the Enzo comment slide... because you're medicated.. but please... don't make me reject your comments.



Good Morning, Blue :) Hugs!

Good Morning, Michelle in IN!~ :)


OK.. now i'm off like... my clothes before i hop in the jacuzzi. See ya later!

Hugggsss!!

August 11, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hehe Carolyn. thank you. I tried to keep it clean. That was about the best I could do medicated or not, but yes I am well medicated. MWAH! Besides, I was referring to a kitty cat, honestly. :-p~

:o)

August 11, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Britney wasn't crying because her feeling were hurt, she was crying because of the confrontation like she has before.
I swear I can't figure out what Brendan is doing. I know love makes you do stupid things, hey breathing makes me do stupid things, but brendan's protector persona is laughable and disgusting at the same time.

August 11, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

are Me and Grendan alone in our thinking about last night?

August 11, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

Where is Ragan in Matt's Worse Case Scenarios? Did I miss something?

August 11, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Nope Johnny5, I'm with you and Grendon.

Rachel has been acting like she is better than everyone else with her Vegas is always better and name dropping and expensive tastes. She has made people not like her. I dont approve the level Regan and Brit have taken it but I understand it.

She also reacts quickly and says rash things and has to say sorry all the time. I know some of it she does for the cameras and fame. So she has to live with the result.

August 11, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Johnny!
I'm with you! I just haven't had time to re-write my comment.

August 11, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

August 11, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Weds. Morning

August 11, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger LindaBBaddict said...

I think Ragan was very polite and considerate in his choice of words with Rachel. He did not yell or attack her. Then she totally lied to Brendan about the encounter with Ragan. Will someone please just tell her that they do not like her game play and IT IS A GAME!!! All of the things people do in the house is GAMEPLAY!! She doesn't get it!! Makes me nuts! lol

August 11, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie...

Christyin, I agree with you completely. That is the problem with this year...they can dish it out, but can't take it..that has happened in other seasons, but it wasn't the whole house against 2..and I don't think Rachel did anything wrong when she went to talk to Regan..she should have told Brit to leave though.
That needs a huge life adjustment..she even said her Mom is worse..what a nice family...

August 11, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

omg last night was hysterical! After the fight, and Brenden talking to himself!
{On the feeds & in the chat there I saw the best comment made. Someone wrote (QUOTE 'I'm finally getting my $14.99 Worth)

But I was dissapointed in Regan's behavior as well.
And Brittney's tears were not because of Brendan. I Think she wanted the guys from Brogade to feel sorry for her.
I'm finding it very difficult to like anybody in this season.
Regan taking on the sab' I think has messed him up in the game.
you could see him sweating last night from the stress.
This cast is so un- like-able this season.
To me it seems mostly everyone is so hatefull,and always going after the same people.
Did everyone forget about Matt's big lie about his wife ?
I can't wait to see them start eating each other up!
I'm kind of wishing that brendon win's HOH! (I am not a fan of anybody now, but I think Rachel was playing the best game, then brit&reg.
Last night really made me re think of who deserves the money $$
at this point none of them.
What's wrong with this picture?
There all floating to me~

August 11, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay I'm finally all caught up on the whole argument from last night. I couldn't sleep right around that time why didn't I just turn on after dark when something exciting was actually happening in that house?! HMPH. Anyway, I thought Rachel's behavior was extremely annoying. She shouldn't of approached Ragan if she didn't want to hear his honest opinion, she obviously knew he wasn't going to be cordial. Then she ran away like the five year old she is internally, because things did not go her way. Then comes big old Brendan who all of a sudden has balls (except when it comes to Rachel) and runs over to Ragan and Britney and made himself look like an even bigger idiot; especially afterwards ranting and raving outside the DR. I am a huge Britney/Ragan fan, and was obviously upset that Britney was. However, I do agree that Britney has been making a lot of comments that are "personal" and not game related. No one in that house is perfect, and I doubt I would be either.

August 11, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below