;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers. Happy Tuesday!

I hope you had a great night last night and a wonderful day ahead of you. If you need to do some catching up with what's been going down on the live feeds with the BB12 HGs, please check out Genie's Monday Night post & Late Night with Lessa.

While I get to crackin' on the Overnight Report, a little something I've been meaning to tell you about since the season began... Groupon.com -it's Daily deals on the city's best stuff only from Groupon. Restaurants, spas, events & more, 50%-90% off!- I know you guys like a good deal, and this one is awesome! Go check it out. :) I found it about 6 months ago, and it's like a daily ooooohhhh cool in my email!


OK.. time to make the donuts! FYI, the Overnight will be going up in reverse order today, although most probably wont realize it, as I'll be putting it in chronological order as I go. Enzo was so funny when I tuned in to the feeds this morning, I just had to grab it.

1:10am BBT
Cams 3/4
Pool Table
Rachel, Brendon, Enzo, Hayden



Enzo: I love the way people are just not wantin' to be around you guys and talkin' sh*t, but then, if you win HoH...
Rachel: They're my best friends.
Enzo: That's what I'm tryin' to say.
Rachel: I've won HoH twice, and I've had best friends for a week. I've won HoH twice, and my best friends for an entire week don't even talk to me anymore.
Enzo: Don't talk to you anymore.
Rachel: Don't even f'in talk to me.
Brendon: And even the ones we thought were our friends were just gathering information.

Rachel: Right. Exactly. Exactly.
All: laugh.
Hayden: Harvesting.
Brendon: Harvesting information.
Rachel: Which.. whatever.. Like, it's easy. And Matt thinks that he's making such a power move by putting Brendon and I on the block? That's the f'ing easy thing to do.
Hayden: Right.
Rachel: Like, let's be honest here.
Enzo: Like, he coulda kept you guys in there as targets and went after somebody else.
***Which Enzo actually recommended to Matt.
Rachel: Right, but not even that, but like, it's so easy to put Brendon and I on the block.
Hayden: Right. Cuz that's what everyone in the house..
Enzo: Cuz that's what everyone in the house is gonna do anyway. Go after someone else.
Rachel: Yeah. And Matt's probably saying, Oh, I'm making this power move, and Rachel and Brendon are strong players... No. Shut the F up, Matt. Quit being a pansy...
Brendon: Wait til Ragan and Matt all turn on each other, and watch what happens...
Rachel: Yeah, and Matt is such a pansy, because he thinks he's making these power moves. He's not. He's making these B*tch moves. Like, every move he's made this whole game has been a b*tch move.. Like, him putting up Andrew and Kathy? B*tch move. Him puttin gup me and Brendon... B*tch Move.
Hayden: Yep.
Rachel: Like, he wants to be a power player? Then don't make b*tch moves.
Brendon: He's gonna try to pretend that he's winning things legitimately... Like, "I can win anything. I can win any endurance." No. You won endurances that were made for f'in midgets... Like, we all know that. We were up there.
Enzo: Yeah...
Rachel: (to Hayden) And I can guarantee, Ragan is letting Matt win those endurances.. 100%. 100 percent.
Enzo: I couldn't do it.
Brendon: (to Enzo) You were up there. Was it designed for someone like Lane, Hayden, Me, You?
Enzo: Nah, that was a tough competition man.
Hayden: I couldn't have won it.
Enzo: 5 minutes into it, I knew I wasn't winnin' it.
Rachel: Well, but the thing is though, if it's Matt and Ragan final 2, Ragan knows he's safe with Matt, and so he doesn't want to get blood on his hands, so he's gonna let Matt take it and win in, right?
Hayden: Yeah. Which is smart.
Rachel: Which is smart, yeah, for him.

Brendon: And here's the other thing that still angers me, that everyone seems to have forgotten about... Somebody opened Pandora's Box. A whole sh*tstorm was unleashed on the f'ing house, and the person that opened it up only won one dollar...

Rachel: Right. No way.
Brendon: Does that not sound f*cking fishy to anyone else?
Rachel: There's no way.
Enzo: eeehhh... It sounds a little fishy.
Hayden: What you told me the other day is what sounds the fishiest.. About the recycled dollar.
Rachel: Exactly.
Brendon: He has the same dollar from the first HoH competition. In addition to that, he tells us...
Enzo: That's bullsh*t. How does that happen?
Brendon: He tells us...
Rachel: Well, in addition to this, I guarantee you, you're allowed to ask the Diary Room whatever you want, and they can't lie for someone. So, the Diary Room cannot lie for someone.. If you ask them about this recycled dollar...
BB: You are not allowed to talk about your Diary Room..
Rachel: Whatever.

Hayden: It's not our diary room.
BB: ... sessions with other houseguests.
Rachel: It's not our diary room. And I guarantee you 100% that...

***Bubbles. We return to Rachel talking about having received a new pair of black pants for every competition.

Rachel: So why the F would they spend $20 on me for a new pair of pants for every competition, but not spend $3 to laminate another dollar bill.
Brendon: Yeah. That's crappy.
Hayden: Unless Big Brother was trying to frame him.
Rachel: They don't frame.
Brendon: All that aside, they told him that he could take the little question thing and show us, but he was like, "Ooh.. Why would I take it?" Motherf-cker, that's the 1st thing I would take.
Enzo: That's the 1st thing I would sell.
Brendon: I would take it to prove it happened.
Rachel: And another thing, everything in Big Brother has a riddle.
Hayden: Yeah.
Rachel: Everything. Every Pandora's Box.. Anything that you get is gonna have a riddle, because, if nothing more, they want us to be paranoid about it, and they want us to read into it, if nothing more.
Hayden: Right.
Rachel: If nothing less, it's just a f'ing riddle that talks about a dollar bill. So, no, he definitely got more than a f'in recycled dollar bill, and the thing is...
Brendon: And he's so excited, because no one's mentioned it. No one's talked about it.
Rachel: The bottom line is that, and I'm pretty sure I remember reading in the manual, and I read the entire manual, and I'm pretty sure.. And the manual's under the kitchen sink, and I will read it again tonight, if I have to. But I'm pretty sure it says they will not go through our belongings once we're inside the house.
Enzo: Well, they have my hat somewhere. They have to.
***haha!
Brendon: Well, there's probably a simpler explanation for that.
Enzo: Well, I told em actually today, 'cause I wanna find out sooner or later.
Rachel: The thing is, even..
Brendon: Well, no, you talking about the actual hat that Annie walked out with?
Enzo: Yeah.
Rachel: Even in season 1, there was a player who rearranged a bunch of stuff in the kitchen, and this is season 1, ok? Season f'ing 1. Rearranged a bunch of stuff in the kitchen, and then told everyone in the house that Big Brother did it, and that it was a clue for a competition that was coming up, or that they had to figure out this riddle, or whatever, and people were freaking out. Well, one person went to the Diary Room and asked, "Did Big Brother do this?" or what's going on? And they said, no, Big Brother did not rearrange the kitchen. In season 1. This happened 11 seasons ago.
Brendon: I can't believe you didn't think about this...
Rachel: I can't believe I didn't think about it either, before.

On request from Enzo, Rachel tells them more about the season 1 incident... The point:

Rachel: They cannot lie for anyone in the house. So if I go, and I tell you guys this big massive lie? They can't lie for me. .. So, I think I'm gonna go to the Diary Room tonight or tomorrow and ask a series of questions...
Enzo: Why not now?
Brendon: Seriously, why not now?
Rachel: Because they may not let me in.
Brendon: Somebody's always f'in in there. The only time they're not in there is during lunch.



Rachel: Then I will go ask them right now. I'll ask them a series of questions. I'll ask them about the dollar. I'll ask them about... But the problem is, I'm not supposed to tell you guys what I ask them, so you guys are gonna have to ask anyways.
Hayden: Well, what questions...
Brendon: We'll just ask em.
Rachel: Ok.. Would Big Brother go through our stuff? Would Big Brother recycle something from a previous competition? But I think if you ask the question like that, they're gonna say yes, because would they recycle something from a previous competition? Yes they would.
Enzo: Yes..
Rachel: But would Big Brother go through our personal belongings while we're outside the house?
Brendon: Can't you just ask, Did Big Brother take the dollar out of Matt's bag?
Rachel: I don't think you can be specific like that. I think you have to ask it in a way... It has to be vague enough...
Brendon: Would Big Brother recycle a...
Rachel: You can't say, Is Matt making up a lie? Regardless, I will go in the Diary Room and ask them a series of questions to try to get this out of them, but the bottom line is, no matter how these questions turn out, that there is still a "pair," because I can't say the "a" word (alliance), it's like it's a cuss word... But there is a pair, Matt and Ragan, and there is another pair, Britney and Lane, and they're all working together, and they're all coming after.. Obviously they're already taking out one of us. They're splitting us up. They're gonna come after the other ones, then the other ones...



Brendon: But you know what? if we create doubt in their minds... like, that will cause them to start feasting on each other.
Rachel: It will. Then fine, I'll go to the diary room right now and ask them. And they heard me say this, so they know I'm coming...
Brendon: So wake up. Wakey, Wakey, eggs and bakey.

Rachel leaves to go to the DR, then comes back...

Rachel: Also, another question you need to ask is, Is there an incentive to being the saboteur? Make sure you ask.. And was the saboteur chosen by America? They can't lie.

Rachel goes inside and closes the sliding glass door.

20 minutes later, Rachel comes out of the DR, and while she can't reveal what they told her, she tells the guys they should go in and ask for themselves, and reminds them of the questions to ask.


CUT TO:
1:42am BBT
HoH
Matt, Ragan, Britney, Lane

They've been talking about football... Rachel and Brendon come into view on the spy screen, and we get commentary from the HoH crew...



Matt: Definitely some tension going on down there. What spices do you think he's going after?
Britney: Definitely the Oregano, the rosemary...
Ragan: Uh oh.
Matt: She cryin?
Ragan: She's moping!!!
***She's neither. They're talking game.
Matt: And oil.. He's got the oil out.
Britney: Pouring some oil in the pan...
Matt: Well, try an figure out what he's making. Right now it could be anything.


Britney: A now early guess, starting out of the gate...
Ragan: Fish?
Britney: Pancakes.
Matt: I think it's...
Ragan: Well, if you got garlic salt out, it's definitely pancakes.
Matt: Something with oil and garlic and oregano... It's gotta be like chocolate chip cookies.
All: Laugh

***If you'd like to check out the rest of this play by play, you can see it on flashback by going to Cam 1 at 1:42am BBT.

Hayden and Enzo go into the DR together, and when they come back out, they say they didn't receive any useful information.

1:50am BBT
For the next several minutes, instead of going into the DR and asking for himself, Brendon tries to get Rachel to tell him what they said, saying he needs to be on the same page with her. She says she can't, not by choice, she just can't, because it's a DR session, but he should definitely go in there and ask for himself. Rachel gets fed up with him and they have a tiff... She also tells Brendon that she has become suspicious of Hayden and Enzo, and he should be careful about what he says to them. They both should be.

Rachel keeps telling Brendon he should read the rule book. The answers he needs are in there. Finally, Brendon grabs the rule book to take it with him to Taj...

2:32am BBT
HoH
Cam 2
After a few last swipes at Rachel from Ragan, the HoH crew, now consisting of Hayden, Ragan, Matt, Lane & Britney come downstairs... Ragan and Matt want some food. Britney heads in to the bathroom to brush her teeth, and we can hear Matt...

Matt: That was so weird. It's like she heard us and just ran away.

Cabana Room
Feeds 1/2
Lane's Clipping his toenails
Hayden, Matt & Britney file in and out...

Lane: So, (to Hayden) did you get any powers today?
Hayden: I think she was drinkin' or something, and she couldn't stay focused, and she just kept tellin' us, she did ask us a bunch of questions, but the same kinds of questions.. nothin' new.
***Interesting lack of info sharing between Brigade members...
Lane: Right.
Matt enters the Cabana Room as Hayden exits.


Lane: What'd y'all do to her?
Matt: I know, right? She's freakin' out.
Lane: She is. What was she wearing? Did she have on underwear?
Enter Britney.
Matt: I don't know what she was wearing. Probably not underwear tho.
Britney: Pretty disgusting.
Exit Britney
Matt: I don't know what her deal is. She wouldn't have known that we saw her, 'cause it was all through side mirrors, so she was probably trying to run away before we all made it downstairs, so that she could maybe tell Brendon...
Lane: mmm.. Whatta weirdo.

Ragan enters with a cheese in tortilla snack.

Matt: What's with the running?
***She was running to join Brendon in bed.

Matt & Ragan go back to the kitchen. Britney passes through on her way to bed, and tells them both goodnight. Ragan says he'll be right in.

2:40am BBT

Having seen Brendon with the Rule Book, Ragan and Matt are both suspicious of Brendon's sudden interest in the rules. Ragan heads to the Diary Room, saying he will tell them to be on the alert for rule breaking. Britney's suspicious too, but she thinks Rachel may have some power...


2:59am BBT
Taj - Cams 3 & 4
Enzo, Hayden, Rachel & Brendon

As I check in on the live feeds to begin the Overnight, Enzo's rapping in Taj, entertaining the room... I can't resist. :0) It's lights out in Taj, but the critters are in full swing...



The Enzo Rap... If you can, please catch this in the flashback section of the live feeds. :0) I transcribed just about everything, but it's so much better hearing him do it.

Enzo: Do dat sh*t real quick, Yo, Spit that sh*t. Unh. Get up in that ass, b*tch. Blogs, I wanna see blogs, blogs all over cbs dot com. You ratha be a Have not on the block, eatin' slop, on suicide watch...
Rachel/Brendon: hehehe
Enzo: Suicide watch, and feel the aftershock of my rapid fire. You need a interior designer to rewire ya face back with a pair of pliers and some eyeliner to disguise ya, cuz I don't need no survivors...
Rachel: Squeeee... Hehehe.. Amazing Enzo.
Enzo: F'in killin it in here, bro.
Rachel: Killin' it.
Enzo: No survivors. You're like raw meat, thrown to a lion. I'll rip apart your alliance.
Rachel: hehe
Enzo: You're squashed by giants.
Rachel: hehehe.
Enzo: Throw Hayden in 24 confinement. 24 hour confinement.

Rachel: I like it, I like it. That's a good one.



Enzo: Ya gotta just do it, ya know?
Rachel: Ya gotta do it.
Brendon: Do it!
Enzo: Yo, I'll throw you off balance like Miley Cyrus, with a high pitch, and dry spit on the side of ya lips. You'll meet someone more ___ ___ ___ (<-??) to re-open both of a ya eyelids. Hayden: That's a good one.
Rachel: You should be Eminem.
Hayden: Or Meow Meow
Rachel: Or better than Eminem.
Enzo: I'm just the MeowMeow... I'm just the f*ckin' MeowMeow.
Rachel: The MeowMeow's the bomb, yo.
Enzo: We hafta get f'in blasted one night. This is highschool sh*t. I gotta f'in... After this, I'm gonna have a rap/rock group. I'm tourin'.
Rachel: Do it.
Enzo: I don't give a f*ck no more... There's no more sh*t afta dat? I'm a little rusty though...
Hayden: That's good though, that's good.
Enzo: You put a fat behind that? Nice bass.. Yo, you're talkin' money.
Hayden: Dollar signs.
Enzo: Whatta you gonna do? Just lasso shit?
Hayden: I can drop a beat.
Enzo: Oh yeah? Lemme hear a beat.
Hayden: I could slam a wrap. I could swing a lasso. Whatever you need me to do.

Brendon and Rachel start whispering.. after a few moments, Enzo can't resist...

Enzo: (whispers) I think Colonel Mustard got murdered in the conservatory with the rope...
Rachel: hehehe! I agree.
Enzo: I love that movie, Clue.
Brendon: Tim Curry?
Enzo: I love that whole f'in movie.

They chatter on about Clue. Rachel compares is to BB. Enzo really loves this movie. He's full of details about it...

Brendon: I feel like we're playing Clue.
Enzo: Yo, this whole game is Clue.
Rachel: it is.
Enzo: Who's with who? Who's a snake? Who's not?
Rachel: Kathy and Michelle have like 10 alliances...
Enzo: Yeah.
Hayden: I know. My sock monkey's one of em.
Rachel: He is, that's true. I actually asked your sock monkey if I could be in an alliance with him, and he didn't...
Enzo: (to Hayden) I can't believe you haven't seen Clue. It's from the high 80s.
Hayden: I was born in the high 80s.
Enzo: You were born in the high 80s? So you probably haven't seen it.
Hayden: I gotta watch it then.
Enzo: Yeah, you go to blockbuster, just look for Clue, and just rent it.
Hayden: I wonder if I can get it on Netflix.
Enzo: Yeah, just rent it, watch it and bring it back.

Friendly chatter about life after the show, being facebook friends, ripping on each other in Diary Room sessions, and how it wont matter once it's all done... The later it gets, the sleepier the rap gets...

Enzo: From my chest hairs to my ball fro..
Hayden: What's the name of our company?
Enzo: Sprechen zie Dick... Bros before Hos..
Hayden: Worldwide.
Enzo: hehe, yeah, Worldwide...
Hayden: Worldwide Entertainment.
Enzo: When I come, I come a quikr (?). The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria... I'll do ya in the bottom when I'm drippin' Sangria.
Brendon: hehe

Rachel: I'm on a boat.

Brief Bubbles, then we return to them talking about what they're missing and what or who they wanna do when they get out...

3:13am BBT
Enzo: Just like, watch tv... I might not even have a job when I get back. I don't care. I just wanna be with my wife and daughter for a little while when I get back. Hayden, whatta you gonna do?
Hayden: When I get home?
Enzo: Yeah.
Hayden: Hang out with the fam, go out with the friends...
Enzo: You gonna f*ck some groupies? You're gonna be on a college campus. Your dick's gonna hurt, man.
Hayden: Yeah.
Enzo: Yeah, pretty much.
Hayden: Yeah...
Brendon: What'd you say?
Enzo: His dick's gonna be sore. He's like, Yeah.. 'Cause he's gonna be on a college campus.
Brendon: Oh yeah..
Enzo: I'm like, your dick's gonna hurt. He's like, uh, yeah.
Hayden: I mean, I don't do that kinda stuff. That's what Rachel would say. She agrees to doing it, then says, wait, I don't do that.
Rachel: ehehehehe. I do that a lot at home.
Enzo: Yeah, we don't do that.
Brendon: I like the early one.
Enzo: I just can't wait to see my daughter and wife, man. I wanna see my family. Good night, everybody. We're half way through this sh*t, man. We're half way through.
Brendon: And it's only gonna get worse.
Enzo: Yeah, it's only gonna get worse. Strap in. It's only gonna get worse.
Brendon: Just keep your head down, and plow on through.
Enzo: mm hmm.


This concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Rachel said "We got got!" LOL! Apparently she knows about the terminology at the dish!

I hope Hayden and Enzo keep their word to R/B that they will throw HOH to the one that stays.... it will obviously benefit them a lot more at this point.

August 10, 2010 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and All Dishers!!!

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the Dish this season. I do every season but this year, it's a God-send because I just can't watch the feeds anymore! They only talk about one thing - it's SO annoying. I don't like my favorite's anymore because they're so mean and nasty. I think Ragan said yesterday that Rachel would be in shock when she sees herself this season, well I think he's in for a shock too - at least I hope he is and not just normally like this.

I really hope they get back to the people they were earlier this season when B/R are gone but I get a feeling that is still all they'll have to talk about. I just want them to get on with playing the game and right now, they're only focused on B/R.

Again, thank you so much! I can just check in here and you all will point me in the direction of anything worth watching! :)

Have a great day everyone!

August 10, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Alright. So now that I have had time to actually dedicate to the feeds, I have been catching good flashbacks convos, etc and have a SLIGHT difference of opinion than I held earlier.

(1) What I do still hold true to is my strong liking for Rachel. I have really only been doing flashbacks for this week, but I have noticed that her smack talk= game talk. Yes she does use offensive words sometimes (Matt=pansey, etc) and she isn't as innocent as I thought (well I know she wasn't, but you get what I am saying) but she still talks smack within the context of the game, I haven't really seen her go after personal low blows... at least not nearly with the vigor that other HGs do.

(2) Brendon bugs me. LOL! He is more babyish than I thought and does think he is smarter than he is. I still have to pull for him just because my dislike for the other HGs is so much stronger and I want the house to get shaken up a little more.

(3) The Brigade as complete floaters. I still think Lane is the ultimate floater and I have no respect for his game. Hayden and Enzo are now on the cusp for me. If they actually follow through with their talk with Enzo and Hayden about throwing HOH to the one who stays then I have a little more respect for them because they at least are using losing as a legit strategy than just letting other people do their dirty work... the only way they can still win me over is if they actually play with the remaining B/R person and try to keep them around for more than just next week to help their game... basically they would have to take out one of their own under cover to become true non floaters in my mind.

(4) My dislike for Ragan is 100% confirmed to the max. I don't think he I need to say much more because of his actions this week...

(5) This cast is still awful as far as game play/entertainment goes. At first it seemed similar to season 3 with me where the house was all buddy buddy with stuff going on behind the scenes, but at least in that season they DID turn on eachother and there were surprises. Season 6 there was the nerd herd which was analogous to this seasons Britney/Matt/Ragan/Lane/Kathy etc. BUT in that Season there was a clash of the titans.... the power switched every week and there were enough people on both sides to make it a fun season.... this season its like 7 against 2 and there is no anticipation as to which side will prevail... Also, just as a matter of preference for me personally, the personalities in the house this year don't compliment one another well. So any one individually would be fine as a BB contestant, but their interactions with each other all in one cast just don't do it for me personally.

August 10, 2010 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all,

I am so disappointed in this season! I anxiously await BB every year and sometimes we get a great season like last year but every now and then we get a loser like this cast.

I had such high hopes for Ragan and Britney but it has got to where I can hardly listen to them. Every now and then one of them comes out with something witty and funny but mostly it's just plain mean. I couldn't stand Matt at first (and still am not crazy about him) because of his lie about his wife and his ego but pretty much at this time I'm hoping he wins, which I think he will. He's the only one really playing the game. I had high hopes for Andrew and am sorry he is gone. At least he was interesting and had some integrity.

This is the first season I really don't have a favorite and could care less who wins.

Allison G. needs to do something to spice this up! i.e., let the Sabatour do something really bold that isn't directed at R/B for a change. Give them a break and get on someone else. How about something directed at Britney.

Well enough *itching for the day! Have a great day.

August 10, 2010 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good morning fellow dishers..

Great TOR..thank you, if only R/B could believe Hayden and Enzo, but I am sure they will run to Matt with what was talked about. At least Rachel planted a little seed of doubt.

If Regan or Brittany are on, I turn it off..Kathy also..that is a shame. I miss ED and Michelle and all the other evil ones that told you to your face. Even Jase, was better than these guys....lol

I am done...for now..

I started my diet yesterday as several people including you Miss Carolyn have inspired me. I have one of those things that you are queen of..(I am not going to even try and spell it)..I went a whopping 2 minutes and was gasping, and I mean gasping for beath..I bow to the QUEEN..

Have a great day everyone...

August 10, 2010 at 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know if Enzo and Hayden went into DR to ask those questions?

August 10, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Kas, I don't think Regan will be shocked at himself. I think that is how he is and he will enjoy watching him and Brittany bash R/B.

August 10, 2010 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was getting fed up with how mean everyone has gotten, mainly because it makes the people I liked look bad. But every time R&B open their mouths I go back to feeling like I don't care. Yes, the bashing is over the top. But Rachel caused this by her actions and by the way she has played the game.

Everyone has trashed each other at some point. Brit & Monet trashed Kristin and Rachel, Brit & Rachel trashed Kristin and Kathy, Kathy trashed whoever else was being trashed and so on and so forth.

There was not a specific dislike of R&B. It never started as a personal attack. Rachel seems to think people are supposed to protect her and I don't get it. In TOR when she was talking about Ragan's game strategy she said' "Yeah, it's smart for him." What does she want everyone to do? Play the game that's smart for her.

There is not one person in this house that could have benefitted on any kind of strategic level by going into an alliance with B&R. It's just common sense.

People turned against those two on a personal level because of Brendon being judgemental and smug and because of the way Rachel has been playing the game. Her over the top victory celebrations, her made for the camera speeches, challenging others to come after her, accusing others of (*gasp*) playing the game with their own alliances. And her second HOH-the move may have been strategic, the execution was nothing but personal.

August 10, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been watching Lane, and he is trying to act like Memphis..and we all know what happened there..

It just seems everyone except Rachel is afraid to do anything against the HOH..I do not like Kathy, but at least she voted for the 2 that left because she liked them..but Kathy calls Rachel evil and here she is a cougar and she can be just as dirty as everyone else in the house.

Boy if this was a glass house...lol

August 10, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Stephen! :)

Good Morning, Kas! :)

Good Morning, Pam! :)

Good Morning, Grendon! :)

August 10, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn

Grendon, I think the thing for me about Rachel and by extension Brendon is that they are selfish, it's all about me, me, me.

The other guests do look in on each other, even if it's not the sincerest, they are aware of others feelings, not saying they mind their p's and q's just saying they do seem to let the conversation be about someone other than themselves, somehow, Rachel always seems to bring it around to herself.

Kristen did this to a degree as well, when she was there.

IMO

August 10, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, curlerchick! :)

Everyone.. I'm off to get a workout! :) Genie will start the morning post as soon as the critters wake up.

August 10, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! :)

Here to publish comments and wait for the bugle call :)

August 10, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie

August 10, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Pam!! Huggies :)

August 10, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning Genie! :)

You might be right Pamela. He keeps saying, we're being too catty or we need to stop but immediately starts up again.

I guess those great smart conversations between him and Matt are over. :(

August 10, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I wandered into another BB chat last night (Survivor Sucks I think). I never go anywhere else so I didn't realize. Holy crap! The level of disgusting makes Ragan and Britney seem almost nice (well not really, but only because Ragan and Britney are more clever with their disgustingness). And the incredible amount of gay bashing actually shocked me. I've never been one to have much faith in the decency of people, but reading that crap could make you want to live alone in the woods.

There's no point to this, I just felt like sharing.

August 10, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Kas! :)

Morning Jane! :) Yep! Comment Moderation absorbs the bulk of the nastiness here lol

August 10, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

jane

My dream home always has been a little cabin alone in the woods. I much prefer the 4-legged animals to most of the 2-legged ones.

August 10, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Good Morning All :)

I say CBS owes us another winter BB! This season has been so terrible, when Rachel walks out that door Thursday I won't even want to watch it anymore. The brigade has gotten too far to even care if they turn on each other now. Ugh, I'll just have to wait for another all-stars when people we know and love (and hate) come back for some real entertainment.

August 10, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Genie,

I never would have guessed how much comment moderation you actually are required to do. Well, at least you require to keep the site an opinionated but respectful space.

Many thanks!

August 10, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Genie, Hope something interesting happens today!

August 10, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Grendon! :)

Morning Val! :)

Morning Novalix! :) Thank you :) Welcome to comments :)

August 10, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger M said...

i agree with everyones take on how mean this season hamsters are.....it really bothers me too ....i really liked ragan at the beginning...i thought his intelligence and being gay would bring some compassion ...intellect and strategy into the game.....but sadly he has sunk to the same ignorant /mean level as bitchney..... so disappointing... =(

as irritating as bigred & brenda are? i am glad she is figuring out the DPOV & matts game... =) hopefully she will confront matt...& maybe get him to use it before its too late....??

one can hope....

** good morning all!~

August 10, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Shi Shi! :)

Morning Minta! :)

August 10, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST

Tuesday Morning

August 10, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Yve said...

I repeat the thing i said last night... that I am starting to like Enzo a bit because he seems to be (albeit slowly) getting it... Hayden too, that Matt is not really all that loyal to his Bro-mates. Especially after that conversation that they had with Brendan and Rachel and going to the DR for info gathering. I think that soon enough the Hgers would turn on Enzo and Hayden because they are hanging out with Rachel and Brendan, and they arent feeding the things they talk about, back to the other Bro's... intersting.

I realise that BB12 is one of the highest ratings ever, but i think if all of America could see the feeds for a week, or even a day; I bet it wouldnt be the highest ranked show anymore, people would tune out.

August 10, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Therocluvs2cruz said...

I can't watch the live feeds when they're chewing ice, and they are always chewing ice. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me. You would think BB would remind them about their microphones and chewing....

August 10, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below