;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 9, 2010

Late night with Lessa!

Hey ya'll! Sorry about last night - I laid down 'for a minute' and woke up like 12 hours later! Whoops! All this working and bloggin caught up to me, apparently. Hee! But I'm here now, so let's start out our Late Night!

Brendon: Ever since we brought out the Bowl, this is not the same game we've been playing... it's more intense!

The bowl he's talking about would be the one Enzo polished up and set up on display that goes to the winner of tonight's game - The Pool Tournament.

I'm not sure who's in the lead, but Ragan's playing a better game than he has before, but is about to lose to Lane. He beat Hayden earlier, and there was much rejoicing. He's also managed to avoid Rachel's promised 'talk' all day. He's hoping to make it till Thursday - but somehow, I don't think that'll happen.

All around the house, general chitchat. Stay tuned for something exciting! (... please, houseguests? a lil sumthin sumthin?)

I lied! Ragan goes to the finals! He plays the winner of Lane/Hayden. Well done, little guy, well done. (Yes it's THAT exciting in there tonight. heh.)

11:08 - Cams 3/4 turn to Britney and Kathy in the bathroom

Kathy: I'm losing more braincells in this place by the day. Who cares, who cares. He's taken like 7 years off my life already...

Back to the backyard, where Brendon and Enzo are talking movies and general stuff, while Lane/Hayden play pool. Rachel is off the elliptical, talking about taking a shower. She wishes Ragan good luck in the pool game as she walks inside.

Enzo and Brendon talk about rap, and such - interestingly enough, Brendon drops more f-bombs when he's talking to Enzo than ever before. Way to try and fit in.. heheheh. They're both rooting for Ragan, hoping the Shell (bowl) will be claimed by an unknown champ.

Hayden loses to Lane...
Brendon: The best offense is a good defense!
Hayden: NO! The best offense is a damn good offense that throws deep when it needs too!
(everyone laughs)

It's now Ragan vs. Lane for the third time tonight, for the championship.

Inside Kathy and Rachel are talking face wash.

Enzo gives Lane the horns, so that he won't win. He and Brendon have come over to watch...

Lane: All ya'll for Ragan?"
Enzo: I'm cheering for both, but more for Ragan.
Britney: Lane's my coach!
Enzo: Better get a new coach..


Ragan makes a good shot..
Enzo: YES! Wait, I'm not gonna do that, not good sportsmanship..
Britney: Good shot, babe! Way to go babe, you got it babe!
Matt: Look at him go...
--Lessa: Brendon doesn't even flinch, just smiiiiiles. Wonder if he realizes they're making fun of him and Rachel?

Lane's making a run on the table..
Britney: LAAAAAANE.
Matt: Why you gotta ruin everyone's good time?
Ragan: Laaaaaaane!

He finally misses.

Ragan: Gonna try a combo..
Lane: What are you gonna combo? Just hit your ball in here!
Ragan: Here to here to here... (shoots) close, close...

Ragan makes a good shot
Ragan: (gasp!) Oh!
Lane: That's bs!

Brendon and Hayden are talking about some bar somewhere.

Lane: (whispers) you're gonna scratch, you're gonna scratch, why you doing this?

Lane then moves a ball - everyone jumps him in good fun...

Ragan: LANE! What are you doing!
Britney: Why you trying to cheat?
Enzo: I can't believe you cheated!
Lane: I tripped!
Britney: Are you that nervous?!

Hayden: Will you guys finish, I wanna see the trophy presentation!

Brendon goes inside, with Hayden.

Britney: He was sitting on your LAP!
Enzo: I know man, why you think I came over here!
Britney: See the size of the couch? You two were touching thighs! Touching!
Enzo: Let's just get rid of him, yo.
Britney: Rachel leaves, and he'll leave! But you keep being nice! playing the nice game!
Enzo: Gonna start being nice.
Ragan: The conversations are diving me nuts! What's that restaurant in Arizona that serves margaritas? They have Mexican food too..
Britney: oh THAT one...

Britney: He was like licking your earlobe...

Cams 3/4 follow Brendon and Rachel to the Taj

Rachel: My parents are disowning me after this show. My dad hates my guts right now. And hates me even more as the show goes on...
Brendon: Your parents love you very much.
Rachel: Mom thinks I'm a troublemaker, my sister too. Mom might be embarrassed though.

Ragan has one ball left, Lane has just the 8 ball..

Britney: You got this babe!
Matt: Don't hit it too hard or it'll all be over...
Enzo: woooow this game just got interesting! Who will win the sh*tty sheshell?

(anyone else think Lane's missing on purpose to give Ragan a good chance?... until now.)

Lane wins the SeaShell.



Matt: The first winner of the Big Brother Bowl!
Britney: Want to do an interview?
Lane; No, just want a drink, it's been a long day...
Enzo: You can carry it around with you all day..
Brendon: Can I just touch it real fast, feel it?
Lane: NOPE!
Enzo: Gonna hold it when you work out?
Lane: Yup! Gonna hold it in my arms, put my hats and shades in there too!

Folks head to the HOH. Lane carries the Bowl into the bathroom, gets congrats and a hug from Kathy
Brendon: You won?!
Lane: We were down to the 8 ball, both of us!

11:42 In HOH:
Ragan: It is SO BAD... Now, even the most simple thing and we're like UUUUUUGH!
Britney: We are so DISGUSTED with your WOOOORDS...
Ragan: It's a nice night tonight and we're like AAAAAAAUGH...

Ragan: In my real life, I don't really HATE people... but I hate him! I been trying to figure it out, and I think it's like I haven't hated anyone since high school, when you can't escape!
Britney: This is HIGH SCHOOL! Like you hate the person with the locker ahead of you..
Ragan: Why do they have to do their combination that way?!
Britney: I even hate the way he sips his wine!

Ragan: To be fair, I really don't hate Rachel..
Britney: I feel sorry for her
Ragan: In any other situation...

Ragan: What is she wearing?!
- so on and so forth. Heh.

Ragan: We're SO mean...

11:46pm BBT - so what did Lane REALLY win?

He gets to shave Matt's neck. Hee.

Outside, Enzo/Brendon play pool, while Rachel watches.

Enzo: Brendon's in the lead to leave, but you know, you never know.

Lane shows off his name on the bowl (with eyeliner maybe? nail polish?)

Hayden and Matt join the HOH, and Hayden is shirtless. Mmm... yummy. Oh, now Ragan's shirtless too... Britney's giggling. It's another run of tips for future cast members...

Britney: I decided to go the classy road today, and give them each the chance to convince me to use the POV, Rachel gets up and she's all teary...
Ragan: Crocodile tears!

Kathy enters and joins..

Hayden: we have a guest speaker!
Britney: I chose Brendon to speak first, and he says as a gentleman, I want her to go first.
Kathy: While she's sitting there in her panties.
Britney: Then he stands and tells me that in the short time he's known me, I'm a spoiled brat, in an alliance with Matt and Ragan... what else did the neanderthal say?
Ragan: Don't forget what he closed with... 'and THAT is why I want you to use the POV on me...'
Britney: It was a shout out to Andrew
Ragan: Which leads me to believe that the speech given by Andrew was fed to them.
Britney: By the he and she devil...
Ragan: He only says it because he ONLY picks on those of shorter stature...
Hayden: Then! Britney strikes back!
Kathy: And she tells him, that he has no...
All: BALLS!
Britney: Now, he's made the mistake of calling me out, because now Britney's pissed.. and when she's pissed, everyone's uncomfortable!
Hayden: Now! We knew Rachel wears the pants, but now we know she has his balls! ANOTHER GUEST!

Lane enters with his seashell..
Lane: DAY 38! And my football number? was 38!

Hayden: Give us a recap on when Enzo went down..
Lane: I don't remember playing Enzo..
Hayden: NO ONE REMEMBERS ENZO!

Hayden: Now, something we do every day -Ragan's Houseguest Tip of the DAY!
Ragan: When you make a speech, if you are so lucky to make it into this house of horrors..
Britney: ...and house of whores...
Ragan: Don't use lines from houseguests of previous seasons! Like You got Got, or... call by past houseguests name like Ronnie...
Kathy: Or use the evicted houseguests line - it's Andrew's line...
Ragan: And a second tip - if you're genuinely upset at someone at the house... make it genuine, don't wait for opportunities for when it'll likely make the show, then go hang out in the pool room later.

Hayden: I'm gonna hit this first - the house (something) Peter Parker has gone missing, if you see or find him, call the hotline, and let us know.

Britney: We're gonna call these Skankisms with Britney, about Rachel in the BB house. Today, she let us know that the reason she went with Chemistry was a professor that inspired her. And he was named by his parents named him after chemical bonds, and then called him Dr. Bonds, which means he wasn't NAMED after anything, you don't pick you're last name, you idiot!

Aaaaaaand Bubbles.

We come back to Matt explaining how Brendon explained 'how it really happened' that Brendon wasn't REALLY angry... he was just bowling..
Britney: at our faces!

Hayden: And it's 12 oclock, we're off showtime, thanks for joining us!
Ragan: Good show everyone!
Hayden: I love how it really happened, tip of the day...

Matt: He really said that to Enzo, it wasn't a joke. He was all, I had one second left, and tried to get as many pins..
Kathy: He was too busy to listen to the rules, telling Rachel that she had to compete against Kathy in a game I whupped her butt in...

Matt: We need to do stupid human tricks and let Brendon come in and breathe fire for us...

Downstairs: Enzo and Brendon are still playing pool, Lane is working out, and Rachel is talking about butt jobs. I honestly don't know which room I'd rather be in.

Enzo: Grade A ass.

Brendon: We're training right now!
Enzo: When you're asleep, we're gonna put our name on there 38 times... It'll say day 38 and 14 seconds... That's the way my season's going right now, I'm 14 seconds late for everything!

Talk turns to the HOH competition...
Brendon: And then they said don't put your wrists in there and I was like, people are doing that? if I knew that...
Rachel: People cheating left and right!
Brendon: I knooooow...
--Lessa: get OVER yourself. YOU SUCK at endurance. omg. OWN IT.

Enzo: I wanted to hop down and rest before we even started.
Brendon: That's the thing that motivated me, don't fall off before Kathy!
Enzo: Then she wanted to make a deal, and I'm like dude, what?
Brendon: It was like, she's making a deal, what for? Now I don't know why, but I want it now!

They're laughing and joking about Brendon's stance on the paint can..
Enzo: Man, I saw your face, always at the ground, I was like dude, don't be lookin' at the ground! It was saying come over, come over!
Brendon: If you land on me, your arms will stop hurting! Just do it, let go, let go!

Kathy comes downstairs for a last smoke before bed.

Kathy: I was fine, I just wanted to fall off because I knew the guys would have a hard time. I was fine though. I'd already promised I'd do it, and I'm true to my word.
Brendon: We appreciate it, we were all struggling.
Kathy: I just didn't want all my guys all groggy, and I felt like I owed it to some people, and it made my insides feel better. I thought it was just the time to do it, I mean, you guys weren't mad when we were have nots that first time because of me, and you could have been.
Rachel: We had fun as have naughties with you!
Kathy: Yup, I'm in my naughty room. If they put a bed in there, I'd be happy there all the time. I just don't like the maggots.

Rachel: I'm a southern girl transplanted! Do you think I'm Vegas, or South Carolina?
Kathy: Vegas.

12:22 - Hayden leaves the HOH house with a 'great production!'
Matt: You two are evil...

Britney: I don't do this all the time - I mean, I do in my HEAD...
Matt: Oh Britney, we love and hate you both...

Britney talks on about how she has to be prompted before she says things about people.. she has to be personally attacked..
Britney: Honestly, I had something nice to say, a nice line, but then I was prompted by being personally attacked.. So I had to say something, and then there's the toe, and I'm not gonna go toe to toe with him...
Ragan: MARRY ME, Britney! I don't need to find a man..
Matt: You can marry Nick, and Ragan can tag along!
Ragan: Move to Arkansas!
Britney: I say things about Nick all the time, and his parents are like, where did you FIND this girl...

Kathy and Hayden in the Have Naughty room
Kathy: Once Brendon and Rachel are gone, they're gonna take me out
Hayden: No, I don't think so - they're not all together. Britney and Lane, Ragan and Matt. I know for sure we're gonna be safe the next couple weeks, and we'll figure stuff out, know what I mean? Thursday, we'll send Rachel, though as far as they know, we vote out Brendon.
Kathy: If they put Brendon up, who do they put up beside them? Who would you put up?
Hayden: Ragan or Britney, maybe. I think we're safe no matter who wins.

They hug it out, so Kathy can go to sleep. Hayden turns the light out for her, peeks in the Taj room, then wanders back toward the other end of the house.



12:34am BBT
HOH Room
Cams 1 & 2
Matt, Ragan and Britney

( - cams 3/4 on Rachel, Brendon and Enzo.)

We've got cattiness on all feeds, pick one. Upstairs or down... In there, somewhere, Enzo tells Brendon and Rachel, whichever is there, if he's up against them at the end in the HOH comp he'll give it to them. He goes in to get something to eat, and Rachel goes into the 'yeah, it's personal' shpiel

Brendon: I didn't have to say anything for them to be dicks.
Rachel: And I've asked Ragan three times to talk to me, and he won't. Last week he was my best friend.
Brendon: They use the excuse it's just game, it's not personal, but f you, that's an excuse to be a bitch, an a**hole. You might not get caught in real life, no one will call you out on it. I will.
Rachel: They were two females in the kitchen talking bad about Brendon right in front of me! I'm like, we - a, we're in love, we fell in love on the show and b, we're on the block...
Brendon: She was holed up in our room last week, wanting to deal, and when it changes... if you say something and its NOT true, it doesn't bother them.
Rachel: I feel the biggest mistake I mad in the game was getting rid of Kristen. I'm sorry, Hayden, but we didn't know.
--Lessa: ouch. right in front of him...

Hayden: I have to do what's right for me.

Enzo derails the conversation, by asking about America's favorite. Brendon brings it right back to Matt and Ragan and their alliance, and how they're the powerhouse.

Brendon: Here's what's gonna happen. Matt and Ragan are gonna go after the athletes.
Rachel: They're gona get us, but they're gonna go after you two next.
Brendon: And who are they gonna put up next to the one of us who stays?
Rachel: And they put Kathy up as a pawn because they don't care about her at all!
Brendon: ...and she knows it.

Rachel: If I were you, I wouldn't hang out with me. Just saying.
Enzo: I hang out with whoever the f I want too! My personality has got me this far.
Brendon: Your independent nature, and Hayden's will only give you a couple more weeks.
Rachel: Matt only will play with someone he thinks he can beat. He thinks he can beat Ragan, and thinks if he takes Britney to final two, he'll win.
--Lessa: so with everything else, Rachel's psychic? Umhm...

Brendon: Here's our only mistake in the game, we kept our word in this house, and played competitively and were honest.

--Lessa: And with that - I'm out. Night, Dishers!






Permalink







79 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Heya, Lessa. hehehehehe

August 9, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

No catching the Blue tonight, huh? *L* Gave up my edge by commenting earlier.. hehe.

August 9, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Who says you can't catch me?

LOL

August 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

...tease. *L*

August 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

G'nite all - they are boring me to sleep!

August 9, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You know, RhondaM came back from vacation today, and she said she would be back this evening, so I kind of thought she would be here by now.

I'm guessing she was very tired from her trip, and passed out!!! LOL

August 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nite, Ronap!

August 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Can't believe my GaYToR isn't here, either. He'll probably show up about 5 minutes after you are sign off, Lessa!!!!

LOL

August 9, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Kathy: I'm losing more braincells in this place by the day."

Well, as long as it's brain cells and not muscle cells. That woman can't afford to lose any more muscles!!!!

August 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I know! He does that to me all the time... *L* Maybe he'll show now that we're talking about him, ears ringing and all.. :)

August 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, I'm gonna try my best to keep you company, but I is getting sooooo sleepy.

And, since I don't drink caffeine, all I can do is play some amped up music to get my blood racing!!! hehehehehehee

August 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Gaytor must be passed out by a stump in the swamp. He isn't even logged in on facebook.

August 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OOOOO!!

Michelle is here!!! Hey, Gurl!!!

LOL about GaYToR!!! He's probably entertaining in his Dungeon again.

He likes it there, like the true Lounge Lizard he is. It's cold, dark, and damp!!! LOL

August 9, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

This final round in the Tournament is sooooo intense...............!!!!!!

August 9, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehe

Enzo is carrying around a pachage of 'David' Sunflower seeds.

My real name is David. So, it cracks me up, in a totally superficial, non-interesting, kind of way. LOL

August 9, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY!!!! I get to spend the night with Lessa!!!!

Bevis can't last much longer the way he's been doing quickies with everyone here. He's such a trollop. But he's been here all day. We won't see him again until Live Show night. He's manic that way, or is he just a sex-starved maniac? They may call Matt the Gremlin, but they haven't met BevisBlueMe.

From so many blogs back I can't remember when it was or which of the Evil DishChicks blogged it, but:

Matt: Ya know how Evel Dick spell it e-v-e-l? Brendon should be needle dick, but spell it n-e-e-d-e-l.

Matt certainly didn't see the yellow towel pic, or did he? I think little Matty may have a case of penis envy.

:o)

August 9, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yes Blue I am still here. Working second shift and I can never fall asleep before 3.


My daughter just said she wants Matt's pj's!

August 9, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you still here???????????

Don't leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 9, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, and by the way.....that's supposed to be 'package' and not pachage. hehehehehe

August 9, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

GAYTOR! *tackles* hey snugglebunny!

See Blue - I told you that he'd show up if we talked about him! :)

August 9, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michelle, unless you are paying your daughter allowance wages greater than my current salary, tell her she will never get those pj's!!! LOL

GaYToR!!!! First off.......so good to see you, Beautiful!! *smooch*

Second.......my psychiatrist says I am not manic!! So......raspberries to you!!! LOL

Third........You're just jealous because one of my quickies didn't include you!!!

August 9, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, yup, you were right!!! LOL


I will never ever doubt you!!!!

August 9, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL! I love Lane!

August 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lane won his first competition.

Too bad it wasn't a real BB sanctioned game, he won. LOL

August 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm not logged in on Facebook? What has DQTD done now? I never log out. I keep 12 tabs open at all times. Gotta check that out. When Lessa's lights go out that's my cue to catch up on Twitter and Facebook and read emails.

I had so many comments to respond too and almost as many blog posts, but it took me 2 hours to catch up on the blogs and some of the comments. That 372 section may never get completely read.

Lessa, don't feel badly about last night. We all do it. I took a dinner break at 3 PM BBT and didn't wake up after I fed for 6 hours. I slept for 6, not fed, but I could have.

I even missed Big Bang Theory. :( I've seen the whole season but that's one show I can watch reruns of all summer. Can't wait for them to have enough episodes for it to go into syndication. I'm the same way with Family Guy. I can watch the same episodes 3 times a day and still laugh like I've never seen it.

I want to be just like Stewie when I grow up.

:o)

August 9, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think Hayden was once a character on "Fraggle Rock"

And his payment for doing the show was........he got to keep the hair.

August 9, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Indeed, I show up. I'm like Beetlejuice. Just say my name 3 times.

i just can't take the feeds anymore. I gave my opinion on that this afternoon. I'm not going to repeat it. BBAD showing REgan and Bratney now. Everything is bitchy about Rachael. So childish.

Yes, Regan, we do hate you all right now because all you do is rag on Rachael. Get a new target. Throw a few stones into your own glass house. Actually that idea goes out to Bratney more than Regan, but he's getting high on my list too.

:o)

August 9, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

You guys were right... IDK what's worse: Hearing Rachel/Brendon and their constant hypocrisy and double-standards, etc- or hearing Britney constantly lead the others into talking about Brenchel. I'm sick of it too. I hate Rachel, but I don't want to hear about her and how awful she is every 2 minutes. GEEZ.

Ragan, you're a disappointment.

August 9, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

What in the world is Ragan doing?

Oh, the talk show again.

August 9, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Brit: would you rather be the razor that has to shave those legs or the bra that has to touch those boobs.
rotmfflmmfao!

August 9, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

BevisBlueMe said...
Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you still here???????????

Don't leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________

Bevis take off that chiffon evening gown. And those pumps. The color doesn't match.

I can hear you doing Thelma Houston's "Don't Leave Me This Way" all the way from Indiana. And please, lipsych only. You are WAY off key.

:o)

August 9, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Everyone is b**chy about everyone, actually.

No House Guest has a lock on morals or values this season.

August 9, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Blue she is 20 and no longer lives on my dime.

Well except for food, shelter, laundry services.....

August 9, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

No Blue

Haydem is Shaggy from scooby Doo, but his twin brother was Boober from fraggle Rock!

August 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Wow Enzo is playin these two like a couple of clowns!

August 9, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hayden has been infected!

August 9, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Bevis you need to find a more competent psychiatrist.

I didn't want to be one of your quickies. Stephen was more than satisfying today. And he has great stamina. *teehee* I think that's what helped me sleep so long. Neener Neener!

Dial 1-800-GET-YOUR-OWN-MAN.

:o)

August 9, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Listening to this "Talk Show", Um, Ragan, I think you may be confusing your PhD with a license to Bitch.

Which actually isn't a real thing.

UGH!!! This is so ugly.

Is it time for BB13, yet?

Please?

August 9, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OK, I have to make at least one nice comment to Blue. Well, I don't have to, but I want to.

Smoochies back atch Hot Stuff! (And a tiny grope.)

BBAD is over. Now, decisions decisions... do I put my headphones on and make my ears bleed? I can hear Bratney from them already. I can't get away from her and like many of the rest of you, I'm not a fan of Sorority Girl / Pageant Runner Up cattiness.

:o)

:o)

August 10, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

The sad thing is, the HG's in the HoH right now, playing the "Talk Show" game...Hayden, Ragan, Brit, Kathy, Matt, Lane,........

They all think they are being so witty and clever right now.

Little do they know, they are only making us all want to throw up.

Maybe they should take some lessons from such legends as Johnny Carson, Craig Ferguson, Jay Leno, David Letterman??????????/

Maybe a little class and dignity will rub off?

August 10, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Michelle and Johnnhy 5!!!!!

GaYToR!!! I have a very competent psychiatrist. Maybe you should get a new lens to view me through? LOL

Also, I don't want Stephen. Never have said I do. He's all yours.

Dial your own man.

August 10, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

What is their freaking problem?

I honestly, truly believe Rachel is a bad person, and I can't stand her. I also can't stand Brendon.

But I am so disappointed and disgusted with Ragan and Hayden right now. And Britney & the rest are just-ugh. If they would keep their mouths shut and stop with the cattiness, I am completely sure most would be rooting for them. But they can't. They just can't stop, can they?

I mean, Brenchel does the same thing- and I still believe I see a little one-sidedness here, with people choosing to not notice all the awful things Brenchel say about everyone- but this has just gotten too nasty.

Ragan was such a good person when he came into this house- what happened? I'll tell you what: Britney. She can be funny, but she can also be the nastiest, meanest person I've ever seen. She can't stop- it's like she can't help herself. And she's roped everyone else into her terrible behavior. It's mob mentality at its worst. And it's gotten old and tiresome. She's rotten, and she makes everything around her rotten (see: her and Rachel and the terrible things they said about Kristen).

I think that if Britney left the house, we'd see a HUUUGE drop in the cattiness. I really do. She brings out the worst in people. And I'm not relieving everyone else of their responsibility for their actions, but ugh.

YOU GUYS, JUST STOP! America would like you if you kept your snark funny and biting, but pulled back all of the mean-spiritedness.

August 10, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Let's not qualify all "bashingz' the same. I am giving an honorary comedians degree to britney, she now has a license to bash. If it's funny it's ok to laugh.

August 10, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gaytor, if you put your headphones on, don't click on the HoH room!!!

UGH!!!! It's horrible in there!!!!

August 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I love our BBDish family. We may hate the season but we love each other. It's the only reason I tolerate the show, so I can type intelligently about what is happening.

Wait, I rarely type anything unless it's about me. Scratch that last part of the above paragraph.

I'm nothing if not consistent. Every season I have been here on the Dish has been the Life and Times of GaYToR. AGP has no control over that.

:o)

August 10, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Has anyone taken a tramadol for back pain, and then forgotten about it and drank your usual alotment of scotch and wondered my am I so drunk? Just asking.

August 10, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

I hate these people for making me feel sorry for Rachel and making me start to root for her- lol!

August 10, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

2 things I will accomplish.
1. Go to Rainbow Reality weekend
2. Go to the Vegas Bash

August 10, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and all

Thank goodness for the late night crowd (the regal beagles?) Actually went into a slump today with the mouthing off on the feeds.

This is this first year I may not vote for America's favorite...unless we can vote for skippy!

Blue...saw your "pachage" and realized you had a blueper. Oh yeah, I'm really in need of sleep!

August 10, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR!!!

You are nothing if not consistent!!!

And mostly in your picking on me!!! LMAO!!!!

You're just lucky I love and adore you!!!!!

Butthead!!!! hehehehehehe

August 10, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Izzy..blueper..LMAO!

August 10, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

I should probably stop with the hyperbole, huh? I mean, I don't "hate" anyone- not even people who have wronged me in my actual life, much less a BB contestant. It sounds ugly. From now on I vow to stop saying I hate Rachel, y'all :)

Time to stop with the nastiness on my end- it doesn't sound good coming from Rachel, it doesn't sound good coming from Britney, Ragan, or Matt (etc), and it doesn't sound good coming from me, either.

Not a good look. And I apologize to everyone for letting myself get carried away watching this game :)

Love y'all.

August 10, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm so disappointed with Hayden right now. I was in mid-type about how he was the only one close to having a bit of class, then he goes and does this.

Someone earlier, I hink it was Genie who said it... I 'wub Brendon'.

It's true. I think he has the best body of the season, I know he has a big winkie, and I think he's much smarter than they believe. His only problem is he can't break away from Rachael. I hope hope hope when she goes Thursday, he really steps up his game and becomes unbeatable. I think he's got it in him. He just needs to get 'it' out of her.

If ever I have seen a mismatched couple that would be them. He's wholesome and has great family values. She lacks morals or is certainly playing like she has none. Who knows what they are really like?

Everyone there has built a 'character' or former HG they want to emulate. How great would this cast be if they would only be themselves and not try to be a carbon copy of someone else?

:o)

August 10, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Izzy.....LOL@ Blueper!!!

August 10, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@Johnny 5!!!!

Can't say I have!!

August 10, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I'm just mad that thwy wait for the final 15 min of BBAD to do something interesting. I haven't been compelled to get the feeds this season.

August 10, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

Michelle in Indiana:

I totally regret not going to the bash last year. I live in Vegas, too, so there's no excuse! Would have loved to see some of the people that were there last year who (it looks like so far) aren't going to make it this year.

It's pretty pricey though, no? I should start saving up and splurge this year and make it :)

August 10, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Ellaelise

Don't say you hate Rachel, Say you "vate" Rachel, I'll still know what you mean

August 10, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ellaelise we came close to saying the same thing. I didn't see your comment because I was typing my own.

I think I don't see it (for myself) as much with Rachael and Brendon because unlike most I don't do the Brenchel thing. I know they are glued at the body parts that would break some rules here, but I try to separate them as players and I'm really glad and pray it still happens that Rachael goes out this week.

But they are only two people. The rest of the house is currently 7 people who share a common albeit very small brain. That makes the 7 more obvious and an easier target to focus on.

:o)

August 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Yeah Blue, I was wandering around the house like "what happened'? I dont get drunk.

August 10, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

So, now Matt and Ragan are complimenting Brit on her powers of viciousness.

Yea. That's a good quality to have.

That's what we all aspire to.

WWBD? (What Would Brit Do)

And Brit is sitting there saying she has to prompted, and she would never just come out..........(with this kind of attack and viciousness)

Whatever. It seems to flow pretty freely, from where I'm sitting.

Kind of like the Niagra falls.

August 10, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

ella...I've done the same thing. Rather than saying "his/her actions give me the impression that he/her is this or that"...I flat out said something bad.

LOL - it's like this group is teaching us to be better people.

August 10, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Johnny, if you need some good 800 numbers, just let me know!!! LOL

(just joking!!!!)

August 10, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Brit: "I choose my insults wisely."

You mean, all of them? 24/7?

It's easy to choose when there's no filter.

August 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Ellaelise, To attend all events I think it is around $400 and I don't know if that includes a room.

August 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Lets give brit some credit. She may go too far sometimes, but she's very good at what she does, I thought she was distasteful at first, but the more I've gotten to know Rachel, the more I've appreciated Brit's brand of comedy,

August 10, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I gotta go to bed!

Goodnight Lessa, Blue, Ellaelise, Johnny_5, Izzy, and GaYToR!

August 10, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ellaelise (what a beautiful name. Is it really your name or just one for Blogger. Either way it's very pretty.)

Once again we agree. This time about 'hate'. I don't hate anyone, I hate sushi. I hate discrimination of any kind, but I don't hate people. I 'dislike' them.

As for Bratney, we so agree. Her cattiness is over the top. When she says hate, she really hates. Her vocabulary is too extensive to not know a better word for it.

She has been on a 'hate' spree since we first saw her. She and Monet sat around and hated everything. Once Monet was gone, she moved on to hate with Kathy, and anyone else who sat next to her, and it wasn't always directed at Rachael. I see to remember her actually being friends with Rachael for a few days, early on.

Bevis re: the talk show. Yes they could take lessons from the greats. Maybe they only watch Springer and Maury?

We agree on all those you listed except Leno. I'm a Letterman man. Leno irks me. I highly 'dislike' him. He goes for way too many fat jokes and gay joke and I find neither amusing.

Craig Ferguson.... You have to battle me and Carolyn over him. He's the funniest man on late night TV. I love Geoff. Craig is also on Twitter as @CraigyFerg ... he's a fun one to follow.

:o)

August 10, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Blue

I'm one of the lucky ones who can continuously over-indulge and quit cold turkey

August 10, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay. I'm going to bed.

I can't take anymore.

Good night, Everyone!!!!

Lessa, thanks for a great Late Night, Again!!!!

August 10, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehe

Actually, GaYToR, I highly dislike Letterman. I think he's a jerk. And slimy, too.

I prefer Leno.

August 10, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

gaytor

Cant agree more about Ferguson. Plus its the only place to see my all time favorite comedian, Steven Wright!

but its time for bed. I'm out. See you all tomarrow

August 10, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Johnny_5 maybe you will see this in the morning. You and BlueMe both skipped out on me while I was reading about Tramadol and thinking about asking my doctor to maybe switch me over to that instead of Norco which has become like eating M7M's as to their effectiveness in relieving my pain.

HAHA! about the Tramadol and Scotch. I rarely drink but on show nights I occasionally have my two free drinks that sorta go along with our 'pay' from the bar. 'm a Gin & Tonic man. I used to drink a lot, but now, I can drink all night and never get drunk. But WoW! at the hangover the next few days because of other meds I am on.

Lessa are you still here or am I typing to myself now?

:o)

August 10, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

GaYToR, yes, Ella Elise is my real name, and was my grandmother's as well :) Thank you for the wonderful compliment.

I always find myself nodding to your comments as well. Re: Britney. EXACTLY!! She always tries to suck other people into her hate-sprees. (I remember one time when she was talking to Lane and Enzo, she kept trying to rope them into talking about Brenchel "do you like watching them make out?" etc- they didn't buy into it then, though.)

Unfortunately, her mean-spirited nature seems to have crept into the pores of the other HGs, particularly Ragan. It's so, so disappointing. Hayden really let me down tonight as well.

Everyone is being awful this season, aren't they? I understand them wanting to vent a little, especially when you can't really (IMO) have a logical disagreement/argument with Rachel- there is no logic with her. She's pretty out there. So instead of wanting to confront her on some of her crap directly, they need to vent.

But this is way beyond that, at this point. It's just nasty, and it's pathetic, actually. And so, so tiresome!

August 10, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Last call for commentos! :) I'm off to sleep, dishers - sleep well!

August 10, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Nite all...sweet dreams.

Blue...just finished reading a bunch from today. You've been an uber duber blueper trooper for hanging in so long!

Wow Lessa...wow your fingers must be flying...your transcribing always amazes me!

now I lay me down to sleep....bye bye

August 10, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thank's izzy!

August 10, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa you went horizontal while I was catching up on your blog. Sleep well. Hope to catch you again tomorrow night,

g'night everyone. I'm done too unless I decide to put on the headphones and hear something worthy of a comment. I doubt either will happen.

:o)

August 10, 2010 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

BLUE!!!

I know I said I'd be back tonight... Not passed out,(with 5 kids and 2 puppies, I have cleaned out the trailer, done 8 loads of laundry, went grocery shopping, and got all the soccer gear ready for tomorrow) AND I just finished watching the TV episodes. OMG! Rachel's DR sessions and her Thursday HOH conv. with Julie really put a bad taste in my mouth, ya know? I just gotta let that girl go, and see if Brendon changes for his own good.

I'm excited for a new HOH on Thursday and see if Matt uses the DPOV and where that will take the game. I want Kathy out because she is boring, yet I want Britney out cuz she needs to learn a lesson. She is entertaining, but at someone elses expense, which is not nice, and I can't get on board.

I may have to re-post some of my thoughts tomorrow. ;) And hey, does anyone want to know how Garth Brooks was???

August 10, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below