;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 9, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday! It's PoV Ceremony Day on the live feeds, but the likelihood of Britney using the PoV to remove either Brendon or Rachel from the block is significantly less than the odds of me winning powerball.

Britney has discussed it with Rachel, and explained that using it would ruin her game, and it would be pointless, since even if one of them came down, the other would still go home.

Last night on the Sunday Show, we learned why Matt's HoH is the most powerful HoH ever in Big Brother: when he opened Pandora's Box, he received the Diamond Power of Veto. It's good for 2 weeks, and with it, he can Veto any nomination and choose the replacement nominee. We believe that the current HoH and regular PoV winner have immunity, but everyone else is up for grabs.

We also had confirmed what we've been saying here on BBDish all along: Ragan accepted the role of saboteur.

Yesterday afternoon, the HGs got another message from the saboteur. From what we can garner from the HGs comments, it was something along the lines of: Brendon's been sabotaging or throwing comps... Brendon and Rachel discuss/joke about it across the pool table at 9:03pm BBT on Cam 3. As most of the HGs think Rachel is the saboteur, none of them are commenting on it.

As I begin writing at 3:37am BBT, Matt's upstairs in HoH, just having finished talking with Enzo. He takes out his rubber duckies and starts running eviction and final 4 and 5 scenarios with them... What does he have up his sleeve? He's not talking, so I just don't know...





OK.. time to get crackin' on the Overnight! I'll be putting it up in sections as I go, so please feel free to refresh periodically to check for more.


9:29pm BBT
Cam 1
Taj
Brendon & Rachel

Brendon makes another offer to fall on his sword...

Rachel: So what up? What're you thinkin'?
Brendon: I'm thinkin' that... I wanna be your knight in shining armor.
Rachel: You are.
Brendon: I want you to stay here.
Rachel: I feel like... I'm gonna ask Britney one last time to use the PoV. What can we promise her that will give her... besides... she wont take, doesn't want money... She's like, well there's a saboteur now in the game, and people will think it's me.
Brendon: She said that?
Rachel: Yeah.
Brendon: Well, we can (..) Matt, because there's too many inconsistencies in his story. Do you think people would vote you here?
Rachel: I don't know, Brendon. Like on their own will?
Brendon: If I was to ask them.
Rachel: Who are you gonna ask? Like, what are you gonna say?
Brendon: No.. ask Lane, ask Enzo, ask Hayden to vote to keep you here. Would Britney not wanna keep you here? I don't get it.
Rachel: I guess I can ask her that.
Brendon: I mean, if she's really your friend, like she said, the least she could do was evict the person that we want to evict, right? 'Cause Matt said he doesn't push the votes, right?
Rachel: She told me she would tell me, if people were thinking of voting me out.
Brendon: I asked Matt last night.
Rachel: What'd he say?

Brendon: He said, well it's like, I heard you in the beginning, and then it was Rachel for the emotional issues, but it's not one way or the other... But as soon as he said the emotional thing, I thought, well, if I cause some drama, they'll want to get rid of me for sure.
Rachel: What emotional issues?
Brendon: Not emotional issues, but like, she's emotionally volatile... Ya know... whatever.. my point is, whatever we want to happen, I want to make sure happens... If it means me pretending to be a dick to people... I don't care. I'll go into the DR and tell em what I'm doing.
Rachel: They're gonna tell you not to do it.

Brendon: ...be a dick to certain HGs to make sure they vote against me, and then to people I do like, hey, I need you to vote to keep her here, because I want her here, ya know? If I have to do it, I have to do it. Ya know? Nothing personal. I can say that to them after the game.
Rachel: Oh, Brendon..
Brendon: Hey... You're more important to me than somebody's friendship in this house.
Rachel: I know that, but I don't want you to come across as a dick.
Brendon: I don't care.. If anybody's been paying attention to the show, then they know me... If I have to get people not to like me, so you stay here, I'll do it.

***It's a lovely Galahad gesture, Brendon, but they already don't like you, and Rachel's the Quiz Queen. End of story.

Brendon plans to make a PoV speech to get Britney (and others) to hate him, joking that it worked for Andrew...

This conversation is ongoing in the flashback area of the live feeds, if you'd like to check it out. You can pick up from this point around 9:34pm BBT on Cam 1. I've gotta move forward...

CUT TO:
10:12pm BBT
Cams 3/4
Taj
Rachel & Britney

Rachel makes another effort to get Britney to use the PoV on her, saying she'd offer anything, and trying to appeal to Britney's love of the game, as Rachel tells her how being on Big Brother has always been a dream of hers, etc...

Britney is kind and patient (and working for a jury vote), but she will not bend on this issue, since the only person whose game would be changed by her using the PoV would be her own. Whoever remained on the block would still go home, and Britney feels she would be cutting her own life short in the game.

Britney: I know you don't wanna campaign against him, and I can understand that, but if you do really wanna stay, I think the best thing you can do is try to get votes.
Rachel: Just so you know, tomorrow at the PoV Ceremony, I'm gonna say, Britney, I think you should use the PoV on me, because I'll give you $5,000 and anything else you need, and I really wanna be here more than anything in the world. I've wanted this since before I can remember.. And that's probably the extent of the campaigning I'm gonna do.


***And we're movin' on!

CUT TO:
11:00pm BBT
Cams 1 & 2
Ragan & Britney
Matt and Lane are playing pool.

The Rachel bash continues. Britney's laughing, as Ragan does his Rachel walking from the Hammock to the glass door impersonation, checking himself out and primping in every mirror along the way...

Britney: hehehehe
Lane: What're you doin?
Britney: An impersonation of Rachel walking from the hammock to the glass door...
Ragan: ahha.
Britney: For her to care so much about how she looks, she really looks like crap every day.
Ragan: (arrives to the couch) If I were her, I would never look in a mirror for as long as I live.
Britney: I know, right? I mean, really, for someone who's checking their appearance so much, she's the one who I see looking more and more terrible all the time.
Ragan: I know.

Britney: Like sometimes she goes to the DR looking like... She just looks like a a storm of feces.
Ragan: hehehehe

Ragan: Ok, here's the deal..
Britney: Like, her makeup is so janxy, and her bottom eyeliner comes down to here, and it just looks terrible.
Ragan: Can we make some Big Brother rules for future contestants?
Britney: Good idea.

Hayden makes his way over to the couch.

Ragan: OK, rule number one. Regarding hair extensions. Unless these hair extensions are sewn into your hair, and you just got it done right before the show, you cannot do removable hair extensions...
Britney: No.
Ragan: ..on the show. It makes no sense.
Britney: There's no continuity, for one thing. For another, make sure your hair extensions match...
Hayden: Can I interrupt this conversation for a sec?
Ragan:
Britney: Sure.
Hayden: The funniest thing yet..
Ragan: Oh no. What's that?
Hayden: The night Rachel's talking about her ex-boyfriend... Brendon's getting riled up... and he's asking about stats and match-ups... What's gonna happen if I fight him? Am I gonna beat him?


Britney's reaction is hand to her head. Ragan's mouth drops open.

Hayden: Where's he from? Is his family rich? Is his family poor? Going off, and Rachel's like, tellin' Britney, he is so good looking and he's so buff. He ran this long race. He gets first place every time he runs a race, and Brendon's just like...

Britney: Oooh my gosh... When I walked through earlier, she was talking about Brendon licking tequila off of her body.
Hayden: (makes a vomit noise)
Britney: She said she was gonna pour tequila all over her body and let Brendon lick it off.
Ragan: You realize you're on national television, right?? "No, but I woke up with puke all over my body and I was..."
Britney: "..and I was clutching hundred dollar bills. " I swear to you, if I was dying of thirst, and hadn't drank a drop of water in 6 days, and there was only.. the only option for water came from Rachel's belly button, I would just choose death.
Ragan: haha. I said, the most disgusting... this is mean... the most disgusting liquid on the planet earth is Rachel's bathwater.
Britney: hehe

Ragan: Ok.. we have to stop..
Hayden: We have to stop. We're stooping to their level.
Ragan: We do. hehe. We're being as bad as they are. hehe. Britney and I said in bed yesterday that..
Britney: Oh, Gaw, this is horrible..
Ragan: ...that.. well, no no no no no, the 72 hour thing.. We we saying that we just have to get it out of our system. We have a lot clogged up. It's not enough.. If it gets past the 72 hour mark.. We can do it for up to 72 hours, but if we go over 72 hours, then it's too much... So it's kinda like the stocks... The Big Brother stocks...
Hayden: Oh, man...
Ragan: You're trying to get
Hayden: ..as close as you can to the point, without going over.
Ragan: Right. 72 hours of just railing on them, non-stop, and then, done. And I think we're getting close.

Britney: We're making rules for future Big Brother contestants... Removable hair extensions is one of our new rules. They're non-negotiable.
Hayden: I mean, you're on national television. Represent yourself well.
Ragan: I mean, look. Let's break it down, live feed.

Ragan: I know...
Hayden: wait.. (hayden fluffs his hair..)
Ragan: Hayden's fixing his hair.
Hayden: This is like a talk show.
Ragan: It is a talk show. So.. look... (the camera pans out for a 3 shot, as if they're hosting a news program)


Ragan: I know I do cast stones, living in a glass house. I realize that I have been farting non-stop. I own that. I realize that some of my poos have been less than pleasant, but you have to understand, this is a symptom of the slop. (He turns to Britney) Have I been farty or grossly pooey the last few days?
Britney: No. (She turns to Hayden for his commentary)
Hayden: No, No.
Ragan: Not at all, right? Once I got off the slop...
Britney: It's the slop.
Ragan: Once I started being a have, I was ok. So... I know. I'm not above it, but there's no need, if you're on national television, to talk about waking up with vomit all over yourself, clutching on to hundred dollar bills....
Britney: (purses her lips and shakes her head no, a la Kathy Lee)
Ragan: ...that you just got from turning multiple tricks in Las Vegas. There's no need to discuss diarrhea...
Britney: No.
Ragan: ...coming out of of your body..
Hayden: Agreed.
Ragan: ..at a party, in front of a group of business men..
Britney: No.
Hayden: Now, Britney, let's turn to you. What's your take on the situation, Britney?


Britney: I think that the rule of thumb, inside the Big Brother house, is just to always think, is what I'm about to say classy or not? And if it is not, you definitely need to rethink the statement. And even if you're gonna say something non-classy, perhaps don't just say anything that would make you look like a giant whore. Ya know? If you have slightly whorish moments, that have to come out.. Ya know, one or two accidents, maybe? But let's not say anything overtly obnoxious. And nobody wants to see your areolas.


Ragan: (laughing)
Hayden: In my opinion, you gotta take the classic WWJD. What Would Julie Do...
Ragan: I love it!
Hayden: ...in each situation.
Britney: (nods)
Ragan: I love it. I love it.
Hayden: If Julie Chen says, "Yes, that's acceptable." Clearly it's acceptable. If she says, "Let's turn to somebody else," that's not acceptable.
Britney: And Julie's a witty woman. You know, every now and then, if that's what she said, or some other sexual thing might be ok, but what we don't think is ok, is when you work out in your bikini, and we see your feedle-da from behind...
Hayden: Another no-no is changing your bikini top in the spa.
Britney: Right.
Hayden: It's great, once in a while. More than once? Nooo. Back to you, Ragan...

***This continues for quite a while, and others join in, but.. wait for it... I've got to move forward into the evening. If you'd like to catch the Talk Show in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to Camera 1 at 11:00pm to see it from the beginning.

CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
August 9th
Cam 1
Backyard - Couch
Enzo, Matt & Rachel

Funny Flashback Find.
Enzo and Rachel are talking about their roles in the show. Enzo's the ring around the collar. Rachel's the sequins on the ring around the collar. Rachel ends up likening her boobs to Enzo's jeans... He hasn't washed them in the 6 years he's had them, because that would suck the life out of them. As for the boobs, she's had them for 6 years, and sometimes you just gotta pull em out. Vegas and Jersey, on the same page... err.. Kinda.

***Moving forward... A few minutes after midnight, we find Matt & Hayden whispering in Jumanji, and Britney & Ragan upstairs talking about their favorite subject of the week: Rachel and her psychological weaknesses.

CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
Camera 1
Backyard Couch
Brendon & Rachel

Rachel reports back to Brendon about her meeting with Britney, telling him what Britney said.
Rachel: She was saying that, if we leave it up to the house, no one's gonna decide til Wednesday, and the only thing we can do is campaign for the other one to stay.
Brendon: Really??
Rachel: That's what Britney said.
Brendon: You think people.. Did you ask her if people would go for that?
Rachel: I did, and she said yes.
Brendon: Really?
Rachel: Because she said that... (whispering now) Lane is telling her stuff, because she said that you've been going around saying, "Rachel deserves this more and Rachel needs to be here over you, and that you really don't wanna be here..." and the only person you said that to is Lane, right?
Brendon: Yeah.
Rachel: So Lane is obviously telling Britney stuff.
Brendon: Yeah.. well.. I knew that to begin with. I didn't say I didn't wanna be here. I just said..
Rachel: She said you said you don't wanna be here.
Brendon: That's not true.
Rachel: Well, whoever said that to her, said you don't wanna be here. Bottom line is, Brendon...
Brendon: I don't care.. I don't care what people think about me.
Rachel: And I don't care what people think about me. Bottom line is, they want to break us up, and I don't think anyone in this house cares which one of us goes.

***And that's where you're wrong, Rach.

Rachel: ...and I think that that's what the saboteur message was about today too. That they wanna reinforce that you're a competitor also.
Brendon: To try to get you out?
Rachel: No, to try to make us even. To make sure that people don't just think that I'm the strong competitor.


Rachel: To make us on an even playing field, which I'm thinking that, it's possible the saboteur... I think it's CBS feeding the saboteur sh*t though... I think they wanna reinforce the fact that you're a strong competitor.

They get up from the couch. Rachel heads inside to use the restroom.. Enzo and Hayden are in there. Enzo on the couch, Hayden in the shower...

CUT TO:
12:46am BBT
Camera 1
Rachel & Lane

Rachel: But who knows? America could hate me.
Lane: Why would they hate you?

***Rachel, if you knew what Lane had a habit of doing in the shower, you would not be standing there touching yourself right now...

Rachel: Ya know.. They might think my boobs are a little too big... My attitude matches my boobs... and.. who knows?
Lane: America does not hate you.
Rachel: Lane, we don't know. We're stuck in a bubble.
Lane: Yeah, I know.
Rachel: They could hate my guts, or they could be obsessed with me, but we'll never know, until September.
Lane: Well, for them to hate you, they gotta love you, 'cuz they're payin' attention to you.
Rachel: Well, that's true. I agree with that point. 100%. And I would say any day, I'd rather be curvy than skinny.
Lane: Mm hmm
Rachel: ...cuz curvy are way cooler than skinny girls.
Lane: Definitely. I definitely agree right there.
***I'd feel so much more comfortable right now if I could see Lane's hands...
Rachel: I think so. Any guy would agree, right?
Lane: I would definitely agree there.
Rachel: Not to toot my own horn, but.. Bam Bam..


Lane: Definitely agree right there. Skinny girls are out.
Rachel: Skinny girls are not cool. Curvy is what's up.

***Moving along...

CUT TO:
1:01am BBT
Backyard - Pool Table
Brendon, Enzo, Hayden, Rachel

Brendon's giving a sell that Matt & Ragan are after the two of them, due to their athletic prowess. Hayden's playing along well. Enzo can barely keep a straight face, until the topic of Matt possibly being treasonous to the Brigade comes up...

Brendon: ...so intimidated by us, like, by the athletes, they're gonna try to take us out. Like they'll take me out and use an excuse like, "Oh you've won PoVs" or whatever. Bullsh*t. Britney's won more PoVs than I have.
Rachel: But the thing is...
Brendon: That's crap. So they're gonna try to take us out, and then Britney's gonna sell everyone else out.
Rachel: Let's say, for instance, whichever one of us stays, the other one's gonna be the target for the next week.
Brendon: Yeah.
Rachel: Kathy will be the target next. Then it's gonna be you and Enzo, regardless.

***Well, ya had it up til there...

Brendon: And Kathy's gonna be the target...
Rachel: (talking over each other) Regardless, whether they try to kiss your ass, whether they try to say, "oh, we're friends, we're good, we're good."
Hayden: I do believe that. 'Cause I know, like for me...
Rachel: It's a new game now.
Hayden: I was aligned with Kristen. People know that.
Brendon: I told you that Matt and Ragan were trying to keep Kristen here, and get you out.
Rachel: They did want that. That's a true story.
Brendon: And they, and they were tellin' everybody in the house...
Enzo: Who said that?
Rachel: Matt n Ragan. They both came to me and said, Rachel, what do you think if Kristen stays and Hayden goes, and I was like, I don't want to say this to hurt you at all...
Hayden: No..
Rachel: 'Cause Kristen has to stay, she has to play her game too. They're like, yeah, there's gonna be a 3 person alliance. It's gonna be Enzo, Hayden and Lane, and no matter what, nobody's gonna be able to beat them, and I'm sure you guys have heard..
Enzo: That's what she was saying.
Rachel: Not just her, but Ragan and Matt.
Enzo: Kristen also told Brendon that I was comin' afta' him too, and I said nothin' of the sort.
Rachel: Yeah. Right and, not only that, but plenty of people..
Brendon: Well, we found out that that was Matt tryin' to spread rumors. Matt was sayin' we were gonna put up Kristen..
Rachel: The think is, Matt and Ragan are intimidated by me.
Enzo: Yeah.
Rachel: That's why they want me gone. Bottom line. They're scared of me, because Matt and Ragan know that with you two guys playing endurance competition.. Well let's not even say endurance competition...But final 2, where Matt and Ragan are playing twice, I would give them a f**king run for their money.
Enzo: Yeah.
Rachel: I think they know that. And, let's be honest here, I believe that you guys know that too.
Enzo: Yeah.

Rachel continues on about her comp prowess... Lane comes outside, effectively ending the conversation. Hayden and Brendon play pool... Rachel chats across the yard with Lane, who's on the couch, about not being able to best him in pool, but maybe drinking? Rachel continues, talking about her excessive drinking. Brendon: "That's my girl."

Meanwhile, up in HoH with Matt, Ragan and Britney, the talk is Brendon, Rachel and the Saboteur... Ragan's complaining that Brendon's too loud in the morning. Britney says he's the worst...

1:06am BBT
Lane goes inside, and so does Enzo. This enables Rachel and Brendon to continue talking "game" with Hayden. Rachel's pushing the idea that keeping her is smart, because while she's physical, she's not as physical as them, and there's no way she could beat them in a physical comp.

Enzo checks in with Lane on Camera 3...

Enzo: These guys are desperate for an alliance, yo.
Lane: Oh. really? What're they saying?
Enzo: They keep askin' about you.
Lane: Good or bad?
Enzo: Good. They want you.
Lane: Oh, sh*t. They're recruitin'?
Enzo: They're trying to recruit.

Bottom line... Enzo regarding Rachel...

Enzo: B*tch, you're going to the jury house this week.

***But he'll happily take your quiz knowledge "powers" before you go.

1:10am BBT
Cam 4
Enzo & Lane
Enzo and Lane continue their powwow at the dining table, likening the brigade to "4 saboteurs running loose in the house, before there even was a saboteur..."

Enzo: We have to continue this for a week, just in case Brendon wins HoH.
Lane: mm hmm
Enzo: He might even put up Ragan and Britney. That's what he's talkin' about. F*ck it. That's even better too. One of them goes home, and that's it, we're free.
Lane: mm hm
Enzo: I would take out Ragan, if that happens.
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: And we'll keep Britney, 'cause Britney's closer with me and you.
Lane: Yeah, Britney can help.
Enzo: Yeah. She's a little sneak, too.

Enzo goes on a little riff about sending Britney to the jury house (ultimately)...

Enzo: They got Fruit Loops there, Britney. Don't worry about it. You'll be alright. Nick'll know that you're safe over there. Don't worry about it.

Enzo then tells Lane that Kristen nearly had the Brigade figured out (according to what Rachel just told him), and Lane is quite impressed.

There's really no new game information after this point.

After 2am:
Around the house...
  • Upstairs, It's a Rachel bash fest, and Ragan is the star of the show.
  • Downstairs, Rachel and Brendon are under the covers, enjoying forgetting the game for a little while...

The house remains solid: Rachel is going home.

This concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Monday, BB Lovers!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger J.Co said...

Hmm. I wondered if Ragan would attempt to keep Rachel in the house. Perhaps this is the beginning of his campaign?

August 9, 2010 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Rachel:What emotional issues?

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!

August 9, 2010 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Good AM!
Let me pose a hypothetical to y'all. Say Rach gets voted out this week, and as Rach and Bren are saying good-bye at the door, Bren leaves instead. I can completely see the potential of this happening because 1) They both think Rach has a better chance at winning this game. 2) By doing this, they are actually controlling the house. 3) It would make for insane tv, which Rach is all about. 4) Bren is delusional and is arguing for Rach to stay- this could be his one last protective/sacrificial act for Rachel since he 'loves' her so much. He may also feel guilty that he didn't win HOH, thereby thinking he should be the one to go. 5) Rach knows this little plan would throw off the house for HOH comp. 6) Rachel would get her way.

(Sorry for the repost Carolyn- didn't see that everyone signed off last night when I posted it the first time.)

August 9, 2010 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

I like that BB leaves cool stuff like the Diamond POV and Regan's whole saboteur thing..

It's so funny that he looks so pained that he has to do this.. but I can't let down America LOLOL

Getting back to Matt -- He'd be smart never to use the DPOV if he doesn't have to...

Hopefully one of the Brigade makes it as HoH and puts up Brendon and a pawn -- who knows!

What I do know is -- if he does use it, it better be to help the Brigade get someone they ALL want out -- or else he is toast the next shot they get.

PS: My wife has been rooting for Brenchal this whole time and understands the need to get them both out... She HATES all the bashing the other HG do on them, sort of like kicking someone when they're down... However you should have seen her face when Rachel made that Botox comment last night!!! OMG!!!

August 9, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn, I got bored with the cast last night and went to bed...which I see, after reading the overnight report, was a good idea since nothing happened except the same old bashing of each other. You wonder how in the world B/R can be so clueless. Why does Rachal still believe Britney is really her friend and Brendon think that Enzo and Hayden are his good friends!!!!

I hope the Sabatour does something exciting today to liven things up! But all the 'S'seem to know how to do is bash on B/R and we're all sick of that. Lets get some action going on here! Pull pranks on other people for a change so we can see their reaction. Of course, it will still probably be blamed on R/B. LOL

How do you feel about this season? This is the first time (and I have been watching since Season 3)that I truly don't care who wins. I was hoping Andrew would make it to the end (and I still wish he had). At least if Andrew was still there things would be still be interesting.

Most of the time I keep the feeds muted because I'm bored of all the same old bashing and lies. Still can't stop watching though because I'm still hoping things will get better.

I hope you have a fabulous day!

August 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hi Carolyn. Hope you're having a good morning so far. I know you have some business to straighten out with those stealing websites. (Is it wrong that at this moment the worlds "Give em hell harry" pop into my mind?) lol.

The more and more I read about the vile and personal attacking Ragan and Britney do against Rachel, the more I come to appreciate what you, Genie and Leesa do. Its just disgusting behaviour that has to stop. This is a game not "Hey let's constantly bash someone when they are at their lowest".

August 9, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

What a nice,detail site you have. I love how bias you are.O.M.G!! The talk show was absolutely hilirious.

Rachel was really being vulgar last night, it was incredible(I was shocked) by some of the things she said(On national T.V) Wow!! I think alot of HG's get either too drunk, or too comfortable.

They will regret it once they get off the show and their family and friends make comments. I think that would hurt more than the comments the other HG's make and strangers combined. But anyhoo, you live and you learn. Wisdon comes with age:) Have a Great day. I'll try 2 check ina few times a day. I LOVVVEEEE this site!

August 9, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

just pokin' my head in...

Hiii!!! :0)

ok.. back to work on the overnight!

August 9, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

You know I had a thought last night.....why are we voting for a saboteur when voting who should get the diamond veto would be soooooo much better. The rest of the house doesn't have to know about it and plus it would help with viewer ratings and show likeability if someone the viewers voted for actually had the power. I for one was not at really happy to see Matt get the power.

August 9, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Kathy G said...

Ok question. Should we be wondering why they haven't said Congratulations for making it to jury? Doesn't Julie always say that? Any chance Rach isn't on jury and America gets a vote?

August 9, 2010 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I think I finally got in here?
I think on one hand it would be good for rachel to stay!
If it's Just The BROGADE' Don't think it will be as much FUN? hope this worked!
love this site, thank you for all your hard work here~

August 9, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

@HighHorse

I don't know what CBS would/could do if Brendon walked out but the HG's would probably think it was the secret power they are so convinced Rachel got in the DR.Maybe they could pull it off! LOL

August 9, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

BB says whoever makes a deal to take Rachels $5,000 has to stick to the deal,what if she pays Brendan to leave when she gets the evicted! I think I'm on to something here...LOL

August 9, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Knowing Matt's new power, it makes so much more sense why he was excited and promoting the prospect of getting put up on the block next week. He wants to be up on the block, to take himself off.

August 9, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning, BBDish!!!!

Morning, Carolyn, Goddess!!!!

Boy, was I wrong about Jeff and Jordan hosting the PoV Comp. Of course, that's nothing new. I'm usually wrong about a lot. LOL

But, you know what I'm not wrong about? I'm not wrong when I say BBDish! is the bestest site in the entire World Wide Web hands down!
:) :) :) :)

August 9, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Good morning Carolyn,
I have to tell you, as I sit here and write this I am actually in tears. I think what these people are saying about Rachel is absolutely horrendous!!! Britney & Reagan don't understand the ramifications of what they are saying, they are the worst bullies I have ever seen. If I was one of their parents I would be so ashamed of myself because of their lack of character. I understand when people get upset and say things that may not be very nice, but they take it to a whole new level. I don't think they understand that this is a "GAME" and what they are saying about her will follow her in her life. I am just plain sick of this season and if it wasn't for you all here I would not watch it any more!!!

August 9, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning Carolyn, good morning everybody. Oh it feels so good to have gotten my first long night's sleep without staying up all night watching the feeds, lol.

@ HighHorse, I like the way you think :-) Would make for great tv drama and I too agree Matt has to much ego to not use the veto.

@ Carolyn - hope you have great luck taking down those bottom feeders who are stealing your content, if you need a witness I am here for you!!!!

August 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

After finding out last night that Matt has the DPOV, which is something at this point in the game he would never really have to use it, since he controls the whole game now. I may be wrong but it would seem like the outcome of this game now is totally done. The Brigade is going to win and go to final 4, just finding out which 2 goes on to final 2 is all that is missing. The constant bashing of R&B will continue after they are both gone, because that is all the HG's do. At this point what could really happen in this to make it worth watching? I think Enzo said it best last week, "all I want to do is talk about sports and hang out"....And that is what he and the rest of the brigade do, except Matt.

August 9, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

wow Rachel has no sham. Perhaps she thinks standing around with her Pantie and Bra the guys will want to keep her. I don't know I am really not trying to Judge. She has gone over broad.
It would be funny if Brandon walks out instead of Rachel. The HG would flip. I drought CBS would let that happen.

August 9, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

To be fair, who hasn't woken up unaware of their location, covered in vomit whilst grasping onto 100 dollar bills? I've had much worse occur... LOL

Call it BB intuition... I don't have any reason other than a hunch to think this... but I still think someone is coming back from the jury this year.

High Horse: I think if Brendon walked out then they would both be evicted.... Rachel had already got the votes and Brendon voluntarily left. The only way it would work is if Brendon quit before the vote and AGP decided to have no eviction this week.

August 9, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning everyone!

I am getting excited about this game. What is there to get excited about you ask? Ragan and Britney getting theirs when B/R are gone and they realize they are alone in the game. I so wish that Matt would have to use the DPOV next week to pull a Brigade member off, exposing the alliance, just to see Ragan's face!

August 9, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Sorry,meant to say eviction...my bad.

August 9, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Is it Thursday yet? :)

August 9, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Carolyn and everyone!

I really have to catch that talk show later, that looks hilarious! I think Britney is a riot, even if I can't stand all the bashing she does.......

And Carolyn, I will literally LMAO when I read "I wish I could see Lane's hands right now"........you are too funny girlfriend!


I too am wondering if this group is THE JURY. Nothing was said, and don't they usually get a yay we made it to jury celabratory dinner?

Things that make ya go hmmmm...

August 9, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Morning! ok, first off: That comment about Lane's hands was too funny!
I think Brendon is really not thinking clearly: you are going to give up a shot at half a mil for a girl you barely know. I know it's ver ysweet, but ,come on-you came here to win a game,you can't give up. (although, most likely he will be gone next week anyway unless he wins HOH)I just think he should try and fight for himself. Who knows? with Rachel out, he could quite possible convince the others that she was the real threat and he should stay. If he was good enough at it, it might work. Let's face it-Rachel is disliked much more than him. Alone, he could have a chance.

August 9, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

RE: the bashing. At first I thought some of the comments by the HGs were cute and/or funny. Now it's just getting to the point where I dont even want to watch. I mean ,get over it already. It's one thing to joke,, but they are getting waaay beyond mean. Iam not even a Brechel fan, but still, I don't like the blatant disrepect everyone is tossing around.

August 9, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly hope that Brit and Regan stop evil bashing after 72 hours..Bashing is ok in the house..we all do it, but being evil...ewww.

IMO if everyone was paying attention, they would notice a big difference in Regam..JMO

Come on AGP..wake this house up as to play the game..

Also Matt getting the DV is very interesting. Especially if Brendon stays and wins HOH...

August 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

@ Highhorse

I totally didn't put it together that Matt would want himself up, so he can remove himself and put someone else up -- What I do wonder if how it will be unveiled...

Will Julie mention it to them and Matt just gets up and says ta-da -- like Jeff last season LOL

August 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Highhorse: That seems like a very "Matt" thing to do. I could see it now. Veto ceremony; Matt gets up to amke his plea to have the veto used on him. Then he says :you know what? Nevermind, I have my own. Brendon(or whoever), come take my seat" Jawsdropping all around!

August 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

another thought. Last night while Brit and Kathy were in the hottub ,yet again ranting about Rachel, Kathy said that Rachel is 20 years old. That can't be right. She has to be at least 21,or I cannot see her getting Tequila in her HOH basket. Anyone know her real age? I dont think she looks like a 21 year old (although that would explain some of her immature behavior)

August 9, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie and Lessa!

Good Morning Dishy chicks and dudes! AKA my BB Buddies!

So what have all of you been sending in as sabateur suggestions??

I am still hoping Ragan smartens up a bit so I can like him again.

I have to say I am super impressed with Matt's game play. I don't think he had to lie about an illness at all...his game play is just fine! If it weren't for that ploy I'd be cheering him on.

So I'll cheer on both of them quietly for now. LOL

I'm not sure how glued to work I'm going to be today, I'm, as my friend said, going to be useless and an airhead, so you may see me a bit more today! Good thing since I'm positive the rest of the week may prove difficult. *grin*

If I'm not here as often as I'd like, you all have a fab morning!!

((hugs))

August 9, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I must be a terrible person because I have tried to feel some sympathy for B&R since the Brenchel 'hatefest' has been ongoing and I just can't do it.

I feel like Rachel and Brendon have been so smug and condescending about the right and wrong way to play the game. Every move they make is strategic and done to help them get to the end. Every move anyone else makes is personal and part of some grand conspiracy to break up Brenchel and make them miserable.

I feel that Rachel has deliberately pushed buttons, gone on the attack and tried to get under people's skin just so she could play victim. When you play that way, eventually you will get attacked back-even by the people you thought were your friends.

R&B have made so many mistakes by looking at possible scenarios in the house as fact instead of possibilities. Just like knowing for a 'fact' that Matt and Ragan are an alliance. I don't remember Ragan ever sitting in Matt's HOH and taking meetings or saying WE haven't decided who WE are putting up. For Brenchel to compare Matt and Ragan or any other pair to themselves is rediculous.

Last week was basically the same dynamic as far as Rachel breaking up what she perceived to be a strong couple. But people continued to treat both the HOH and the nominees with decency. Even Hayden and Kristin continued to be civil to Rachel.

Rachel was very confrontational with Ragan and Kathy. She started it and then Brendon ran to her defense as if she had been attacked.

Matt really did this as a strategic move to advance his game, whether Rachel understands that or not. Last week, when Rachel kept trying to trash Kristin to Hayden, that had absolutely nothing to do with the game. It was personal, it could have potentially affected their relationship after the game is over, and it was done for no reason other than to be mean.

I am not excusing the behavior of the others. It has become uncomfortable to watch at times. I am just saying, someone else's bad behavior doesn't make Rachel's behaviour any better.

August 9, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I've really got to check out this Flashback about the guys masturbation discussion!!! *zoink* LMAO!!!

August 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Jimi said...

Morning all....2 things-I really think that this years HG's are a reflection of CBS's reluctance to bring on a "less of a risk" type person due to Chimi's behavior last year-this years bunch is more of a cookie cutter type-nothing to extreme and unpredictable-secondly I really feel that the whole Brendon thing is that he has been crushed by a previous relationship thus his weakness and vulnerability to latch on to the first woman to show him any kind of feelings-too bad it was rachel-he really is over the top with his smothering

August 9, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

ChristyInAL: That is EXACTLY the one motivation I have to finish watching the season. When B/R are both wrong and the floaters realize getting rid of them was the worst mistake they made instead of alligning with them and getting the boys out.... but at this point I want to floaters to win..... ughhhh.... I hate this season. LOL

August 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Although, I guess they are all floaters so let me be more specific.... Britney and Kathy...

August 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

LisaM: I don't think Matt is going up on the block unless Brendon wins... in which case Brendon can't be the replacement.

The only glimor of hope that I have to make this season good is if Kathy and Ragan win the next couple of HOHs so everyone has to come out of the woodwork and actually play the game...

August 9, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

LisaM: Legally speaking, CBS would be complete idiots to give a minor alcohol! LOL!

August 9, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Is it Wakey-Wakey time for the HG's? I think so.

August 9, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

If I heard Rech. right she is 26 or 27 because is got out of High school in 2002 the same year has me. And I am 27. She just act like she is younger.
wake wake Hg the feed just went to bubbles time to the same thing differt day

August 9, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Monday, Everyone! :)

Hi J.Co! :)
Hi Marcia! :)
Hi HighHorse! :)
Hi Kantro! :)
Hi ShiSHi! :)
Hi AshleyKP! :) Thanks!
Hi CandiCane! :) Thank you
Hi KathyG! :)
Hi TOni! :)
Hi Blueee! :)) ***Love***
Hi MRENWICK! :)
Hi Barbara! :)
Hi Vicki! :)
Hi Kassie! :)
Hi Stephen! :)
Hi Christy in AL! :)
Hi Patti! :)
Hi LisaM! :)
Hi Pam! :)
Hi JulieB! :)
Hi Grendon! :)
Hi MRJimi! :)

Someone wake the GayTor!


FYI... There's about to be a New Top Post!!

WakeyWakey Houseguests!

August 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey all, morning Carolyn

With the DV, Matt could make mischief by agreeing to have Rachel stay this week and send Brendon out and than know he would use his DV to send her packing next week.

(of course this would only work if he could replace the nominee with anyone including Veto holder and HOH).

I could see Matt thinking that would be fun.

August 9, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn
Hope you get that other site set straight, that is just awful!

I have been so torn these past days by so much going on within the house and the comments. The HG are being quite catty and vicious, but that really is ALL of them at one time or another. It truly is universal, yet it appears from the comments that it is a bash B/R.

I understand that because it is more the house against those two, but that does not mean that those two are any less of bashing, it just is not really reported as much. The hatred and vile things that come from B/R mouths are horrid and pretty foul and very personal at times. There are a few of the HG that are always bashing, but it really is pretty equal if you step back an look.

The people that keep saying everyone is picking on Rachael or Brendon are really overlooking some of the things coming out of their mouths. I am not on either side, I think the bashing is horrid, I am just saying that it appears so one sided in hear.

The other day B/R went into a whole thing about very personal things about Britney and her fiance and their sex life. I found it offensive and nothing to do with anything with the game. There have been many such instances.

Some of the teasing about hair extensions, Vegas, knowing-it-all, etc. I can understand being fed up and frustrated with when, but that only goes so far.

Will get off my soap box. Just hope that some will take good look at all that are throwing insults. BTW, if Rachael were to be voted out and Brendon walked out instead I think that they would just still have Rachel in jury and make Brendon leave. America would be a jury vote and Brendon would go home. That is just my opinion.

August 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Stephen: No doubt Britney and Ragan will at some point regret not aligning with B/R. But hindsight is 20/20 and right now they are both delusional enough to think that no one is in an alliance. Really??

I get tired of Ragan acting like he isn't in an alliance with Matt. Matt even calls it a side alliance! You don't have to give it a name and shake hands on it for it to exist.

August 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, RedRhonda :)

Good Morning, CurlerChick :)

Blue - I do believe it is wakey wakey time! Genie's morning post is all ready to go.

August 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Christy: I totally agree.... they aren't thinking but I am just looking forward to their reactions when they find out they are up shit creek without a paddle! :-)

August 9, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

Monday Morning

August 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

The Regan, Britney, and Hayden show was hysterical! It was by far the funniest Big Brother After Dark I have seen in a very long time! Britney and Regan crack me up. What was the deal with Rachel admiring herself in the mirrors? Really, we don't want to see that!

August 9, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below