;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday & Happy PoV Day on the Live Feeds!

BB11 Jeff and Jordan are making a visit to the BB12 house very soon, and Jeff's supposed to be spending the night in the house with the HGs. Their appearance is supposed to air on Wednesday night... That lines up pretty well with PoV, wouldn't ya say? Eyes peeled for Jeff and Jordan on the live feeds today!!

Last night, the saboteur had a new message for the BB12 HGs and the house has been buzzing with that, the coming PoV and speculation that Rachel is now in possession of a secret power that will keep her in the house.

There's been mad game talk all night long. If you missed the feeds last night, make sure to check out Genie's Bizarro Night - Saboteur in the BB12 House and Lessa's Late Night. I'll be picking up where Lessa left off...

As I begin writing, it's 4am BBT, and Enzo and Lane are still up talking in the Taj, having just come down from a meeting up in the HoH with Matt...

The conversation ranges from Saboteur speculations, to some mystery power bestowed upon Rachel, to the upcoming PoV, to Hayden's telling Kristen about the Brigade in his goodbye message, to Brendon and Rachel still practicing. Enzo thinks they wont win, no matter how much they practice. The two of them are wavering on whether they'll play to win PoV, or if there are prizes, just to go for that.

Outside, Brendon and Rachel are still practicing on the bowling apparatus BB has set up in the backyard that all the HGs believe is related to tomorrow's PoV. When I started watching at 3am BBT, Rachel was full of energy, and she and Brendon were alternating affirmations during their turns: "Whose house is this?" "This is MY house!"
A couple minutes after 4am, Rachel's had about enough and keeps asking if they can go to bed now... Brendon asks her how she's feeling about the apparatus... "Ready to fight for our lives tomorrow?" You can catch these 2 live right now on the feeds, or grab everything later in flashback.

4:20am BBT - Cams 3/4- Brendon and Rachel head inside, brush their teeth and make their way into Taj. At 4:28am, Talk between Brendon, Hayden and Enzo about the saboteur...

Time to make the donuts! I'll be doing the Overnight in sections this morning. Please refresh this post every 30 minutes or so to check for new information.

1:00am BBT
Cam 1/2
Taj
Brendon and Rachel

Rachel's sobbing uncontrollably, buried under the covers. Brendon comes in, sees her, holds her, and gives her a pep talk.
Rachel: (sobbing) I can't do it. I can't even bowl.
Brendon: What's wrong?
Rachel: Even bowling.. I can't do it.
Brendon: Yeah you can.
Rachel: No... I can't.
Brendon: You just have to practice. You have to keep going and not stop.

Rachel: I have nothing left to give.
Brendon: Yes you do. Yes you do. This is just a big test. Just like a big test in school that you have to stay up all night and study for. You wanna go to sleep, but you can't. Alright? You've taken those? Finals? Where you had to stay up all night? And study really hard...
Rachel: (weeping) I've fought so hard, and I just can't do it. I have nothing left.
Brendon: Yes you do. Just gotta study really hard, babe.
Rachel: I've fought since day one, and I just don't have it in me anymore. I'm sorry.
***This pic doesn't show it, but there are real tears.

Brendon: Don't be sorry..
Rachel: I can't do it.
Brendon: Yes, you can. I know you can, because if you roll over and accept defeat, you're not the feisty girl I fell in love with, 'cause you can do this. You can. You may not be the best bowler, but by the end of the night, you'll be a f'ing damn good bowler. I promise you. We'll stay up, no matter how long it takes, no matter how many hours you and I stay out there, no matter how tired we are, we go out there, we're gonna play for like a half hour, it's gonna be over, we're gonna win. We are going to win...
Rachel: (sniffle)
Brendon: We are going to win.
Rachel: (sniffle)
Brendon: Say it with me. We.. are.. going.. to.. win. Say it.
Rachel: (weak, through tears) we're going to win.
Brendon: Say it one more time.
Rachel: (getting a tiny bit stronger, but still choking on the words) We are going to win.

Brendon: We are going to win..
Rachel: I need you to win. I need you to finish this. I need you to stay here.
Brendon: I know.
Rachel: I just wanna go home. I really do.
Brendon: No. We've fought way too hard.
Rachel: Like, I'm really ready.
Brendon: No, you're not.
Rachel: I really am.
Brendon: No you're not.

This is ongoing, touching, and you can catch it in the flashback section of the live feeds at 1am on Cams 1 & 2... After about 45 minutes, Brendon does finally manage to fire her up into practicing and get her back into champion mode and outside practicing... I've gotta move forward into the Overnight.


CUT TO:
2:00am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Kathy & Hayden

Kathy tells Hayden she thinks Enzo is the saboteur, because Julie always asks him questions, and he's funny, so America probably chose him. Kathy & Hayden swear to each other that they are not the saboteur. They are united in their mutual missing of Kristen...


2:00am BBT
Backyard - Bowling
Cam 3
Brendon & Rachel

Brendon was finally able to coax her out of bed and onto the bowling lane to practice. It's not going well for Rachel at all, so Brendon steps up to give her a some help, taking her through the positioning, step by step, from stance to follow through.

After another couple minutes without success, Rachel hops off and goes behind the bowling lanes. Brendon meets her there.

Rachel: (broken) You go. Practice. You're way better than I am.

Brendon: Oh, I know, but all the more reason for you to practice. Hang in. You stay focused on what you need to do. Don't let worries. Don't let them inside your head. Just stay focused. OK? You can do this. I know you can. I believe in you. If you let this get you down, it's gonna weigh you down, it's gonna effect your game. There's no reason it should. If you try as hard as you can, and you don't do well? That's all anyone can ask of you. Right?



Rachel: (nods)
Brendon: But if you let... these people or everything that's goin' on get in your head and mess you up, then you're not tryin' as hard as you can.
Rachel: (nods)
***I want a swim coach motivational speaker boyf.
Brendon: OK? 'Cause I know you have enough focus... Just put it all outside your mind, and focus on exactly what you need to do. OK?
Rachel: (nods)
Brendon: Don't be nervous. I believe in you. (kiss) I'm crazy about you. I'm in love with you. If nothing more, do this for me. Ok? Please? Pretty please, my little (??) puppy.
Rachel: (smiles)
Brendon: (goes in for another kiss, then more pep talk) I believe in you.. 100%. ok?

Then a great, lift her off the ground hug... Rachel is still pretty raw, but the pep talks and devotion are helping.

Moving forward...

CUT TO:
2:12am BBT
Cam 1
Bathroom
Britney, Enzo, Kathy

Britney comes in to give Kathy a quick Rachel update. Enzo's brushing his teeth, listening, but not commenting, other that with his eyes.



Britney: She's in a good mood now. They're happy. They're cuddling. They're outside..
Kathy: I know I saw that.
Britney: They're kissing...
Kathy: Maybe he banged her, and she feels better.
Britney: No. She's just.. her other personality.
Kathy: Maybe she took her medication.
Britney: I guess.
Kathy: (laughs)
Britney: Whatever. I'm sooo over it.
Kathy: And we have to spend, what, 6 weeks in the jury house with that?
Britney: No. I'll be in my room.
Kathy: Me too. I will ask them to call my brother and get me a hotel room and put it on his credit card. I'll be like, you have to call my brother and get his credit card, because I don't have a credit card, and set me up at the Sheraton.. with room service.
Britney: Not even jokin'.

Britney exits, telling Kathy goodnight and heads into the Jumanji Room to whisper with Ragan. Like the rest of the house, even moreso perhaps, he is in a very anti-Rachel space, and Britney is using Kristen as a bonding agent. They're a bit too good at whispering, so I'm catching what I can...

Ragan: She's going on about character... and with Kristen, her character was assassinated on lies.
***mmm, not so much there, buddy, but I know, you can't know that.
Britney: Kristen was never anything but nice to me, and I believed every word she said.
Ragan: Yeah.

Britney's saying there has been a night and day difference in Rachel's behavior towards her from last week to this week...
Britney: ...and I was told that Kristen was coming after me..
Ragan: Right...
Britney: ..that Kristen was responsible for Monet going and said terrible things about me and blablablablabla... And then, the last week she was here, it became really evident, that none of that ever happened.
Ragan: Right. I think Kristen will understand. She's gonna see the season..

CUT TO:
2:18am BBT
HoH Room
Cam 1/2

Enzo & Lane enter HoH with a purpose. Matt is already present. A meeting of the Brigade...

Enzo: Just waiting for Hayden. Hopefully he gets the picture.
Matt: Does he know to come up here?
Enzo: Oh yeah.

Matt asks for and receives an update on the whereabouts of all the HGs in the house. They're keeping a close eye on the spy screen, and hoping Hayden gets it to come upstairs. In the meantime, Brendon bashing.


Enzo: It's like, all of a sudden, he knows everybody, he knows actors, he knows actresses...
Lane: And he's down there pickin' up balls and he's coachin' Rachel, he was like, "Rachel, I'm gonna win this anyways. I'm gonna put it in with my collection."
Matt: Oh, like his Veto collection?
Lane: And he's like, this is easy.
Matt: What else is new.
Lane: And then they had a huddle.
Matt: Just them two?


Lane: He and Rachel had a huddle, next to the pins, with their arms around each other... Like come on.
Matt: Her behavior is deplorable.
Enzo: (looking on the spy screen) Hayden, man..
Matt: Does he know to come up here?
Enzo: He knows. He already talked to me like 20 minutes ago, before I took a shower. He'll see that you and me are nowhere in sight, and he'll know to come up here.
Matt: Lemme just say this, incase the suspicion is right, so you can know what I'm thinking. If the suspicion is right, and Rachel is the saboteur, and she has this coup d'etat, or something like that...
Lane: I don't think she'll have the power. She's like crying like crazy.
Enzo: She's crying like crazy.

***Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to count how many times, Enzo does this today. Repeating the last thing said, instead of offering something new. I'd make a drinking game of it, but you'd all pass out within an hour.

Lane: She's nervous about this competition.
Enzo: She really is. She just left before.. Were you there? Mid throw, she started crying.
Matt: No way. (laughing)
Enzo: She was about to throw the ball, she threw it up in the air and just ran off, and then Brendon went to go follow her, and I was like, yo, what's up?
Matt: (laughing) Who was out there when that was happening?
Enzo: It was all of us.
Lane: I don't think she has a power.
Enzo: No, she's cryin' bro.
Matt: What if? You don't think it's bullsh*t?
Lane: One of the Brigade members is not the saboteur, because it would be the stupidest thing to do that, and I don't think Ragan would do it.
Enzo: Like, I'll swear on my wife and daughter, I'm not the saboteur.
Matt: Here's me, my right hand on it, I am not the f'ing saboteur. I didn't know anything about the saboteur when I accepted...
Enzo: I'm not the saboteur.
Matt: Ok.. Here's the deal. Always gotta think worst case scenario, and if she f'in has it, and maybe she's freakin out for show, or maybe she's freaking out because maybe they told her, ok, you're the saboteur, but you've only got one chance to use it, and she knows she has to use it now, and the next 5 weeks who knows, she probably thinks she's gonna get put up again. So I dunno. But we just have to think. If she has it and she uses it, you and Hayden aren't going up. HoH probably isn't going up. So, you might be up there with someone.
Enzo: Maybe Britney
Matt: So, I can't vote, because I'm HoH...
Lane: Or Ragan
Matt: Or Ragan. We wanna hope it's Ragan, because Britney will vote for you (Lane).


They count the votes they think Lane would have coming to him in this hypothetical... Lane thinks Kathy would vote for him... The guys say that's a question if he's next to Britney or Ragan. Enzo thinks Kathy could be the saboteur.

Enzo: I'm tellin' ya. She's acting funny. She's all the sudden now in the game, doin' stupid ass sh*t.
Matt: The thing is, if it's you and Britney, I'm not concerned about it. If it's you and Ragan that's where the problem is. Oh.. I'm sorry. You and Ragan are fine, because Britney'll vote for you.
Lane: Yeah.
***The look on Lanes face says how much he's enjoying being the hypothetical man on the block.
Matt: You and Britney is where the problem might be, because, what's Kathy gonna do, and what's Ragan gonna do... This is why we gotta go through this now, because if it's double eviction, we're not gonna have time to talk about it. It's like, you're my main concern.
Enzo: Well, I'll go straight to Brendon real quick and I'll be like, Yo, vote for Lane, He's a good character..

This conversation is ongoing, but it's also 100% speculation, and it's time to move on... You can catch it on flashback, if you're so inclined.


CUT TO:
2:24am BBT
Cam 3
Bathroom
Kathy & Rachel

Rachel: (crying/mopey) I just wanna go home. I'm so over it. (blows nose) I don't know what I was thinking.
Kathy: Look how far you've come. Look how far all of us have come. Ya know? I mean seriously. That's a long way. We started with 13 people. Everybody wants to go to the end, but realistically, we know that everybody can't go to the end. Ya know? You just gotta fight hard for what you can do and what you want, and don't give up. I mean, end of story on that. Ya know.

Britney enters and shuffles through the cabinet. Rachel's eyes go downcast while Kathy talks about ingrown hairs and Britney, all smiles, asks about laundry...


Then Britney acknowledges Rachel.

Britney: You ok, Rachel?
Rachel: (shakes her head no)
Britney: Do you need to talk or anything?
Rachel: (shakes head no)
Britney: Me and Ragan are laying in Jumanji. If you need to talk, you can come.
Rachel: Ragan hates me, so...
Britney: I don't think Ragan hates you. He's really, ummm.. rational, and he understands, I think, when people have a bad day.. or a moment.
Rachel: (non-responsive)
Britney: I just wanna tell you that we're there, if you want.. G'night guys..
Kathy: G'night, Brit.

CUT TO:
2:27am BBT
Cam 3
Jumanji
Brit & Ragan

Britney reports back to Ragan in the darkened Jumanji...

Britney: And I talked to Kathy for a sec, and I go, Rachel, are you ok, and she goes, (very snotty) "yeah. I'm fine." (***didn't happen)
Ragan: Why is she so mad at you?
Britney: I have no idea. And then I go.. I said, well Ragan and I are laying in the Jumanji, if you need to talk, you can come talk to us. And she goes, "Ragan *hates* me." And I go, Ragan doesn't hate you Rachel... He's a rational person who understands if you have a bad day or if you have a moment. And she goes, hmm.
Ragan: She.. She *hates* it that we're getting close.
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: That's why she's treating you the way she is.
Britney: Yep. I don't know. Maybe it's just because of the situation, but she looks evil. Like, she sits there with her blazing red hair and ...
Ragan: Oh, she has it out for you right now.
Britney: I know.


Cam Flips To:
Brendon & Rachel
Backyard

More tears from Rachel and another pep talk from Brendon... & Some serious, albeit unintentional, misinformation. Along with the pep talk, Brendon tells Rachel that both Enzo and Hayden are completely on their side. He thinks this, because Enzo and Hayden have begun operation rope in Brendon for a side alliance... just in case he wins HoH next week.


CUT TO:
2:35am BBT
Around the house...

Cam 1/2 - Hayden finally makes his way to the HoH Room.
Cams 3/4- Brendon & Rachel, PoV practicing and motivating.

We'll join the Brigade up in HoH.

Matt: F*ck. Kathy's like a nightcrawler, man.
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'. I'm tellin you, man.
Matt: She's been doin' that for...
Enzo: I was dead on with Annie, yo. I knew Annie was the saboteur.
Lane: Yeah.

Hayden enters.

Matt: (kidding) Saboteur.
Enzo: There he is, the saboteur.

Enzo: You're not the saboteur, right?
Hayden: No. Guaranteed.
Enzo: What could you swear on?
Hayden: Swear on my life. My mom's life.
Enzo: OK. That's what we're lookin for.
Lane: I don't think it's any of the Brigade. We're not that stupid. Especially if it's just 10,000 dollars. It'd be stupid to take that.
Matt: For anybody.
Enzo: What's goin' on down there?

Hayden gives the locations of the HGs...

Enzo: I think Kathy is a big suspect for bein' the saboteur. I'm dead up. I think it is, bro.
Hayden: I... tend to agree.
Matt: Really?? Over Rachel??
Hayden: Well, no, I think Rachel for me, is number one.
Matt: Yeah.
Hayden: Um, but Kathy is already like..
Enzo: Well, she's motivated.
Matt: Well, here's what we're talking about... Like, worst case scenario.. Rachel's it. She has some f'in power. She uses it. You two (Enzo and Hayden) aren't going up, because you're doing your thing with her. I'm HoH, so I'm not going up.
Enzo: We gotta plant the seed..
Hayden: I already did. Us two, Brendon..
Enzo: If Rachel goes home?
Hayden: If Rachel goes home, we're basically in an alliance. If Rachel stays, Brendon's like, you and Enzo, me and Rachel. If she stays.
Enzo: Ok.
Matt: ok.. So you two are safe. I'm HoH. I probably wont be able to go up, unless the power's all f'd up. It's probably gonna be double eviction, so we wont have time to talk about it. Which leaves Lane, possibly to go up, but if Lane goes up, I can't vote, 'cause I'm HoH, so we need to make sure, whoever he's up against, people are still votin' for them...
Hayden: You'll probably be up against Britney.
Matt: But we don't have time to discuss.. It's gonna be...
Enzo: You gotta hang out with Britney a lot now.
***unlike usual?!
Hayden: Hey. I just got done talking with Brendon. He wants Britney outta here.
Matt: Good.

They count the votes in this hypothetical, seeing where they can cull more, and who's a guarantee... Then they move on to the eventual exposure, by their choice, of the Brigade... and the Brigade t-shirts...

Shortly before 3am, Enzo leaves to go downstairs and get to work making nice with Rachel and Brendon on cams 3/4, to pull whichever one in for next week, hopefully Brendon.

Matt, Hayden and Lane continue up in HoH on cams 1/2. Hayden tells them that while speaking to Brendon, Brendon made it very clear that he's targeting Matt and wants him out ASAP. They stay on this line for a bit before moving back to the saboteur. Hayden fears the saboteur will somehow destroy the Brigade. Matt doubts the saboteur is even aware of the content of the videos...

Meanwhile, down in Jumanji, Kathy has joined Ragan and Britney in round 12 of everyone's favorite game: "Let's Rip on Rachel!"


At 8am, we've got BRB Bubbles... I've got a bit more Overnight Report to go, but BB just called a wrap on this one! Fortunately, the beginning of the Overnight covers the end of the night for the HGs.







Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Morning, Caro!!!

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Sent you a note.

I'm up early today.

August 7, 2010 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oops. hehehe

Guess I should check mail before posting. LOL

August 7, 2010 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

PoV should prove to be quite exciting today. Brendon and Rachel both have so much riding on it.

Imagine Rachel winning today......she'll be a completely different woman than she has been since Thursday night's Endurance Comp. (A bit bipolar, she is, in my opinion, but that's beside the point)

Imagine Brendon winning today......I can totally see him telling Rachel he will sacrifice himself and use it on her instead.

Imagine anyone else winning..........there will be a HUGE CELEBRATION in the house knowing that Rachel is finally leaving the BB House!!!! LOL

Of course, 6 others of them will be joining her in the Jury House, but they are probably not considering that.

Personally, as much as I would like to see Rachel go, if I was in the house and in a position to affect this outcome, I would actually want to keep Rachel around.

She will always have a bigger target on her back than anyone else, and is too despised to ever be voted for in terms of giving her any game prize money.

I'm not sure any of them are considering this............

August 7, 2010 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Sweet Blueeee! :)

August 7, 2010 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I've said this several times now, but, I'm saying it again!!!

I truly believe Jeff and Jordan will be entering the house today as the PoV Comp. Host and Hostess!!!

After the comp. Jeff will be sticking around for the rest of the day and overnight. Not sure about Jordan. Hopefully, she will be allowed to stay with Jeff in the house, as well!!!!

August 7, 2010 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Caro and Blue!

Nice to know I'm not alone watching the feeds this morning. Quite a surprise to put them on and see so many HGs still awake. Looks like they're all crashed now.

According to Jeff's FB page, he is in Studio City California right now. It has to be today. I am afraid Jeff will be hosting the comp and we won't see him. I am quite doubtful he will be spending the night there (?) but who knows? Has BB ever allowed an outside person that hasn't been sequestered to spend time with HGs before? On the other hand, Jeff's been traveling and if he doesn't know anything at all about this season, I suppose it can't hurt. Sure would make the live feeders happy.

How are you feeling this morning sweet Carolyn? (hugs)

August 7, 2010 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Gm Carolyn, It was a fun night on the feeds last night. I am hopeing J and J stay around for a little today because I will be out until this afternoon. Happy veto comp. day.

August 7, 2010 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Does anyone else smell a night-time veto? Like middle of the night type thing? Do you think there will be a mental aspect to the game and not just bowling. Or like questions or something the HGs do alone and htat determines how many balls they get a bowling and each one is a point (a la the croquet POV in Season 8)...

I hope SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, Rachel and Brendon can both say. I know you are never supposed to say anything is 100% in life because of the laws of probabilities, but I think this might be a 100% chance of one of them going.

If One of them does win the veto, and only one of them are on the block, America may very well choose to have Ragan vote WITH Brendon/Rachel to keep the other. That is two votes.... Since Kathy has been the kiss of death (side note: I don't think Kathy will go up as a renom... Matt is smart and I think he knows that if Rachel and Brendon can pull it off this week, he needs someone to go up that isn't as risky as Kathy because a lot of people want her to go as well) maybe she will throw one of them a sympathy vote. BAM its a tie and BAM Matt will know the brigade (or he will strongly think) one of them is the sab and can't vote with them. Further, Rachel can use the chip to get him to vote for her to stay and thats the tie breaker....

I know that scenario is highly unlikely, but I think its the only one that gives B/R a figting chance!

BTW: Good morning all! I have lots of cleaning to do but I will be back to check in sporadically!

August 7, 2010 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Patti: I lived in LA for 2 years and CBS has a lot in Studio City as well as on the other side of the hill... I am fairly certain the BB house is in Studio City, so if that is where he is, his entrance is soon upon us!

August 7, 2010 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Maybe Jeff will tell the majority of the house about how he stayed as long as he did, and Jordan got to the end, because they kept the bigger targets in the house to try and get attention off of them... Maybe they will consider his advice and go after someone else this week...

This house is so stubborn (and just awful... awful awful awful... the personal attacks are some of the worst I've seen on BB) that they probably won't listen. Even though Jordan won and Jeff made it pretty far.

August 7, 2010 at 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its going to be a LONG week in the BB house me thinks! How can Rachel say things like 'Bring It On' and be SUCH a bitch, yet she's acting like Matt broke some unwritten rule by putting her on the block? Was there a memo abut her being immune or something I missed? Why the cry baby routine??

August 7, 2010 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Last night Enzo jokingly named Kathy as the saboteur. But she plays(using term loosely) as if she is.Never attempts to win any comp(becuz her job would be only to stay in the house)and any luxury comp- not only does her team lose-they get creamed. Also anyone on the block that she clings to is sure to get evicted. If this were actually the case I'd say she's doing a bang up job!! LOL

August 7, 2010 at 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good morning everyone...

Going to go read TOR and watch BBad..didn't get to do it last night, had my 3 year old granddaougter and she spent the night.

Here is my dream finsih to BB this season...they all stay in game to the end and they continue to play for have/have not and maybe another luxury. BUT at the end all play in 3 elimination games..1 skill, 1 intelligence, and 1 endurance..last 2 to be up in endurance go on and fans vote for winner..maybe that would wake these people up and start playing the game..and that would also get rid of so called alliances..I am sure there are flaws, but it is a dream..

Going to read and watch now..

August 7, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff is in Studio City..that is where BB house is...happy dance

August 7, 2010 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning!! :) Still workin' on the overnight! It's a biggie!

August 7, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Warning to Rachel! Step away from Kathy or you too are doomed for sure!LOL

August 7, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! (I sent you an email yesterday,I hope you got it) :)
Good morning, Dishers! :)

{{{{Group hug to start the day}}}}

I fell asleep early last night & woke up & decided to check out the house. I saw a lot of what is on TOR but left when the boys were still in the HOH. Lots of speculations.

I have thought about something & many may not agree but this is MHO.

Many are tired of the Rachel/Brendon bashing! And, while it is hard for ppl to watch others getting bashed & it isn't nice for our ears to constantly be hearing it I can understand the HGs. Here are some of my reasons for understanding the HG & their wrath.

#1 - these ppl are locked up in a house all day long & they do not have access to any other source of information to have discussions about. The drama that has ensued since Matt won HOH has given them something to feed off of.
#2 - Rachel is acting like a spoiled child & it is obvious to the other HG the double standards she has displayed.
#3 - they are all excited, FINALLY, their chance has come to evict 1 of the 2 ppl they have wanted to get from the beginning of the game
#4 - they don't like them as BB HG
#5 - some of them have personal reasons they are upset w/ the Rachel HOH last week & the one before & want players revenge.

And, while it isn't fair to see 2 ppl have to work so hard while some others seem to be coasting Rachel & Brendon did this to themselves. Having watched seasons past (especially Rachel) they had to have known by becoming immediate allies they were prime targets to be split up. So for them to be upset (especially Rachel) at how hard they have had to work is self-pity. They know the power is not always going to be theirs & they absolutely played the wrong cards from the beginning. Although, I will give credit where credit is due & they have done a heck of a job surviving this long as a twosome & who knows what other rabbits they will pull out of the hat.

Rachel challenged the HG at the Eviction meeting last week & they have picked up the challenge & if she is as tough as that challenge then she needs to fight & not rollover.

I also want to add I am not rooting for nor am I against any one person at this stage of this game.

August 7, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

candlepin bowling..woohoo

how many of you outh there know about candlepin bowling?

it is a new englad maritime province thing.

rachel sure does have mood swings, doesn't she?

britney is sooo playing ragan, but right now it oly gets her to fial 5, too bad.

i really wish that ragan woke up and saw what is really going on. his statement about kristin watching and seeing what went down will hit him when he does the same.

August 7, 2010 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Britney: And I talked to Kathy for a sec, and I go, Rachel, are you ok, and she goes, (very snotty) "yeah. I'm fine." (***didn't happen)

I saw this & it is correct but twice earlier in the night Britney approached Rachel & asked if she was all right & she got attitude from Rachel so it seems that Britney is just melding the attitudes together w/ this bathroom exchange.

August 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Studio City is right there! BB shoots at CBS Radford! We're in business on the Jeff Front! ;)

Good Morning, Patti! :)

Good Morning, Kassie! :)

Good Morning, Stephen! :)

Good Morning, BlaynesBlog! :)

Good morning, Marcia! :)

Good morning, Pamela! :)

Good Morning, MsFitz! :) I did. :) Thank you very much!

Good Morning, LScott! :)

August 7, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Johnny5! :) Can u please rephrase a bit, so I can publish your comment?

August 7, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I'm off to the gym everyone keep any eye out for Jeff/Jordan!! ha-ha! Like I have to ask!!!

August 7, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Waiting for TMR. If I get busted with this one it doesn't count. My Rules.

:o)

August 7, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

morning folks!! happy jeffday!

August 7, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Gotta agree with Brit, Rachel is developing a Linda Blair look to her

August 7, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger maciemay said...

Good Morning all!!

I am so tired of Ragen and Brit saying how Kristen deserved to be there, and how honest she was. That she didn't deserve to leave. They had a choice to vote who they wanted out. They voted to keep Hayden, so they both had a hand in her eviction just as much as Rachel did!

If I remember correctly Last week when Kristen was campaign they were not even listening to what she had to say. They just humored her. Brit was also making fun of her for even trying to get votes to stay!

I don't remember in any other BB season so many personal behind the back attacks on people. The only one that I have not really seen be horrible to a person is Brendon! They all are just mean! Ragen even notices and tries to rise above it, but he only feels bad after everything is said and still continues to do it! I wonder if they all are this hateful in their everyday life... If so I would sure hate to be their friend.....

August 7, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Oh man! BB did it to Brendan again. Little people have a huge advantage in bowling! All professional bowlers are under 5 feet tall and have tiny feet.

August 7, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post! :)

Saturday Morning!

:)

August 7, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger MG said...

God Morning Carolyn -

Hope today's visit by Jeff/Jordan brings some levity into the house. This personal bashing is not really fun to watch.

Ragan is really disappointing me with his bashing of Rachel. I can't wait until he sees the actual footage regarding Kristin,etc. He needs to get off his moral high horse and smell the coffee.

Of the two, I'm hoping Rachel somehow stays, if for no other reason than to piss everyone off!!

August 7, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger itsagame said...

Good Morning everyone. Carolyn I hope you are going to feel better soon.
I am sure this is hard on Rachel and Brandon as it was for Monet & Brittney or Hayden & Kristen but There was no -huge targets hanging over there heads, as much as Brandon and Rachel have it-so it was almost kind of a waste to get them out with the exception of that rule FLOATERS VS COMPETITORS

Besides there annoying habits and the winening and the pep talks to every other night to rachel(motivational). Give credit where credit is due and get them out for these reasons.

PROS: TO KEEP THEM

1)SHOWMANCE VS. hayden & kristen-there's was out there but not quietley-like H&K
2)ALLIANCES: 2 person allinace is always strong-along w/ side alliances
3)WINNING COMPS- they have won comps either its hoh/pov or food comps they are 4 out of 5 comps back and forth
4)BOAT ROCKERS

CONS: TO SEND THEM PACKING

SAME AS PROS

I would not want these 2 with me in the final 3-if hg's think "STRATEGICALLY AND NOT PERSONALLY"
for votes to give 500,00

August 7, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below