;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 6, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday!

Last night with Matt's HoH win, a whole new game went into play on the live feeds in the Big Brother 12 house. If all goes according to the long awaited plan of the entire house, either Brendon or Rachel will be walking out the door next Thursday, as Matt and the rest of the HGs Bring it On...

Julie called Matt's HoH: the most powerful HoH ever in Big Brother. We know that he'll have the option to open Pandora's Box, and we know that if he does, another Saboteur - Ragan - will be unleashed upon the house. My question is, what will be in Pandora's box? Further, will it actually bestow some extra power upon Matt?

And more... When do Jeff and Jordan arrive to the house??? It's gonna be soon! Will Jeff be doing an Evel Dick style wake up call?? Keep your eyes peeled on the feeds!

While I get to work on the Overnight Report, a fun flashback find for you from the end of Late Night with Lessa:

Go to 12:51am BBT
Cam 3
Kitchen
Britney, Lane & Ragan

Britney is mock talking on her cel phone, ripping on Lane, and completely entertaining Ragan, who really looks like he's as enamored of her as he can be.


Good times.


Don't forget! It's $5 Friday on eBayDailyDeals!☺ They usually have the new items listed by 11am eastern. I know, I know.. Step away from the eBay, Carolyn.

OK.. time to make the donuts! Please refresh this post every 30 minutes for the next portion of the Overnight Report to appear.

1:08am BBT
Dining Table
Enzo, Kathy & Lane
Cam 3

Tipsy Lane & Enzo are teasing Kathy at the table and she gives back as good as she gets!

Lane: Answer me this! When did you find out that the 1st one out was gonna be a Have Not?
Kathy: When we went outside.
Lane: Right when we got there, right? So, either, your arms gave out...
Enzo: You had to feel something. I was dyin'.
Kathy: My arms did not give out. I'm not lyin'.
Enzo: No, I'm sayin', did you feel pain in your arms at all.
Kathy: No!
Enzo: None?
Kathy: No.
Lane: Would you have won this challenge, if you stayed?
Kathy: I don't think I would've won it.
Lane: That's not what I wanna hear.
Enzo: You scared me.
Kathy
: What do you mean, I scared you?
Enzo: Because I just looked at you, and there was nothing wrong.
Kathy: There wasn't.
Enzo: See.. I was scared.
Lane: So why'd you quit right then?
Kathy: Because! I told you, that...
Lane: What if someone fell before you? You were up there for quite a bit.

***Excuse me? None of you were up there for "quite a bit."

Kathy: No. Wasn't anybody gonna fall before me.
Lane: I felt like fallin'. What're you talkin' about?
Enzo: The 1st spin, I wanted to jump. I was just waitin' for someone to jump.
Lane: Exactly. So.. You're a cop. I'm coppin' you right now. Your story don't check out! (pound the table)
Kathy: Well, you can think whatever you wanna think.
Lane: Do you want lights in your face?
Kathy: Do you wanna phone book upside your head?
Enzo: (cracks up)
Lane: You can't do that. I'm the cop.
Kathy: You got fired.
Enzo: You're doin' a bad job.
Lane: How come?
Kathy: You're doin' a horrible job...
Lane: No, I think I've done a good job and caught you!
Kathy: In what?!
Lane: Boom! Caught you. Red handed. You better defend yourself.
Kathy: You better defend yourself. You're the one up there whining like a b*tch, sayin' I've got to get down.
Enzo: Oh hohohoho!

Kathy 1, Boys 0

This conversation is ongoing, and an oddly entertaining flashback find.

Moving right along...

CUT TO:
1:29am BBT
Camera 3
Dining Table

Ragan has now joined Lane, Kathy and Enzo, and the fantasy of Rachel as wilting flower upon Brendon's demise continues...

Ragan: There are gonna be a lot of theatrics this week.
Kathy: Oh yeah.
Lane: Do you think, if there's a double elimination this week, if he went out the door, Rachel would be almost willing to...
Enzo: Or whoever wins the HoH, if she doesn't win the HoH. I think she's smarter than that...
Ragan: I think it could go either way. I could see her being...
Enzo: I think Rachel's goin' home, I'll tell you the truth.
Lane: Well, either or...
Ragan: Well, if one of them wins the PoV, I think that they'll... Brendon's gonna stay.
Enzo: Brendon's gonna stay.
Kathy: She's already said back there today, that she's not moving to L.A. and she's stayin' in Vegas, so I don't really think she really cares what happens after he leaves, at that point.
Ragan: I can see her going the other way. Or I can see her being more determined.
Enzo: I think she's gonna play. I think she's a competitor.
Kathy: I do too.
Enzo: I don't think she's quittin' by any stretch, and I hope she doesn't quit. I hope she stays and plays.

***Color me touched... and moving forward...

CUT TO:
1:48am BBT
Cam 1
HoH Room
Matt, Brendon, Rachel, Britney

As I enter the room, the talk is of BB11Natalie, and Ragan's list of proofs that she's a lesbian, starting with the wardrobe... As it turns out, this is just a lead in...


Rachel: What do you think of Natalie from BB11?
Britney: Ok, Ragan just said last night for 20 minutes, all the reasons that Natalie's a lesbian, so...
Brendon: And those we hard to dispute.
Britney: I can totally see Annie being bisexual though. I don't think she's a lesbian. She's a bartender in Tampa.
Rachel: That would be like saying, I'm a cocktail waitress in Vegas. That doesn't mean I'm bisexual.
Matt: But it means you have the propensity to be.
Britney: Yeah, you could be.
Rachel: No, I'm not.
Matt: But you have the propensity to be.
Rachel: No, but I don't. How? I'm not into the snatch.
Britney: You don't have to be, but I mean, somebody who's like..
Rachel: To be bisexual, you have to like the snatch.
Matt: Yeah. But if you ever wanted to go down that road, nobody would be shocked.
Rachel: I feel like they would be shocked.

The look on Brendon's face is priceless.


Matt: No... I don't think they would be.
Rachel: I really...
Brendon: If you went down on a girl, yes. If I found out another girl went down on you, I wouldn't be shocked.

(***Brendon's thought bubble: now everyone be quiet while that image dances around in my brain...)

Rachel: You wouldn't?
Brendon: No.
Britney: Are we talking about girls going down on each other?
Brendon: We're just talking about what we would be shocked by. Hey, I'm being honest. (and so digging this)
Rachel: I thin you're just making up fantasies in your head.
***Ding! Ding! Ding!
Brendon: (laughs.. then fesses up) Touche'... (turning red) However.. I'm being truthful with that. Because of your crazy lifestyle, I feel (choosing words ever so carefully) that you definitely are not attracted to other girls. I think you can find girls sexy, attractive, hot, all of that.. And you can appreciate them, but I don't think you are attracted to them in a sexual manner. However, I could see you (and I'd like to) havin' one night where you and one of your good friends get wasted and she is very much bisexual... aaaaannndddd... Scene!


(Brendon's thought bubble: And when that does happen, please oh please, let me be there to see it.)

Brendon: I might be crazy, but who am I? Just someone who can see the future..
Rachel: Yeah, Brendon. You're just making up dreams of your life that you wish would happen.
Brendon: No
***Carolyn: Liar..

This is ongoing and a very funny flashback. I recommend you checking it out. But I've got to move forward! :)

CUT TO:
2:11am BBT
Cam 1
Britney, Matt & Ragan

Brendon and Rachel have finally left the HoH Room, so now it's time to talk about them. Cue, Britney...



Britney: It was awful... And how Brendon basically thinks that if you're in a sorority, you're a gigantic whore bag, and that you just make out with anything and everything if you have alcohol in your body. Like that was pretty much what he said.
Either Ragan or Matt: Wowww...
Britney: Like he could not.. He basically does not believe you that if you're in a sorority, you're not a giant whore.
Ragan: So... starting tomorrow, that's when the theatrics and throwing under the bus starts happening.
Britney: Well, luckily...
Matt: I was tellin' her, like, literally the room was empty, and them two were like, hey, can we talk to you for a minute, and I'm like lookin' out, no one's coming, and I'm like, yes.
Britney: And that's when I walked in.
Matt: And I was lookin at the door, and that's when she walked in.
Ragan: Thank G-d. I don't think it's gonna happen to the two of us, but every...
Britney: No, I think Rachel's mad at me now.
Ragan: Any other person who's not in this room right now, is gonna be every single sinister thing that they can say about them.

Britney: Yes.
Ragan: Lane is evil, Hayden's evil..
Britney: Hayden's evil, Enzo's terrible..
Ragan: It's gonna be...
Britney: I dunno. I kinda think Rachel's pissed off at me now, because of the conversation we just had.
Ragan: Because you wouldn't admit to...
Britney: Because I will not admit to ever having kissed a girl.
Ragan: I just farted.
Matt: That's ok.
Britney: So.. now I'm like majorly judgmental and...

Matt: uhhh... I love seeing the deterioration of the relationship right in front of my eyes.
Britney: I know. That's great.
Matt: The look of disgust on Brendon's face with some of the things she was saying...
Britney: uh huh. And earlier, in the Cabana.. it was just her and me and Kathy.. She was talking about how she doesn't want to move to L.A. Like, how she's not doing it. She's not moving to L.A. They're gonna have a break up.

Ragan: By the way, Matt...
Matt: Yes, Ragan?

Ragan: Unsolicited in the Cabana, Hayden said to me, we need to do everything that we can to win Head of Household next week, because they're going to gun after Matt.
Britney: Yeah.
Matt: Oh, he did?
Ragan: Completely unsolicited.
Matt: I was tellin' him, that's a major concern. It's clear obvious they're gonna go after me. They will. So the concern is like, to me, is that I'm gonna take the hit right now, and knock em, space em apart, and everyone's gonna be like, Matt doesn't matter. Matt's just gonna go home anyway, ya know what I mean?
Ragan: It's not gonna happen.
Britney: I don't think so either.
Ragan: We're gonna study sh*t together. We're gonna like,...
Matt: And I'm not saying that in a way like, Oh, I don't know if I should do it. I'm doing it. But, it's with great trepidation..
Britney: No, we have your back.
Matt: It's with great trepidation.. It's with great reservation... Just, the complacency factor..
*** Yes, Matt, excellent performance. You can have your Emmy now.

Talk turns to Jedi training and support for Matt...

Britney: Besides, Brendon and Rachel already told me, in that G-d awful bubble bath, that the person they wanna get rid of in double eviction is Kathy.
Matt/Ragan: Things'll change now.
Matt: Things changed before they even said it. They're full of sh*t. That's just not true.
Britney: Yeah. But if Brendon's gone, it's like you cut the head off the snake.
Matt: Well, au contraire, I loathe spending another minute with Brendon, and this is for you to consider, since I don't have a vote anyways... If the next competition is quiz, Rachel's much better..
Ragan: Rachel's undefeated.
Matt: Brendon's a dumb dumb.
Ragan: Rachel hasn't missed one question.
Britney: You're so right about that, because then if we got double eviction, we could kick out Brendon right then...
Matt: So... that's all you guys, but.. Just something to throw out there.

***And we have Matt's target for eviction: Rachel.

Moving along... So, in case it's not abundantly clear, all over the house last night, where ever Brendon and Rachel weren't, the talk was of getting them out, and which one was the preferred evictee. It's a BB12 HG dream week, finally coming to fruition.

CUT TO:
2:36am BBT
HoH
Cam 1
Lane, Matt, Ragan, Britney

After speaking with Enzo and cooking up a plan for a Brigade meet-up in the downstairs bathroom, Lane heads up to HoH to set the plan into motion. Upon arrival, Britney and Matt fill him in on what she had to endure this evening with Brendon and Rachel...

Lane tells them that Brendon and Rachel were fighting in the bathroom... and we go back into the girl on girl make-out drama... After they've sufficiently exhausted the subject, they fill Lane in on the target of the week: Rachel. And the reasoning: She's too strong on the Question/Answer HoHs, and she'll win the next HoH, if she's still in the house.

Lane leaves the HoH at 2:48am, and goes on a mission to distribute the information....

CUT TO:
2:49am BBT
Cam 1
Have Not Room
Lane, Hayden, Kathy, Enzo

And he learns that everyone's already on the same page.



Enzo: I think Rachel should go home.
Hayden: You think?
Kathy: (to Lane) Who do you think? Brendon or Rachel?
Lane: Probably... Ra.. Rachel will go home.
Kathy: That's what I think too.
Enzo: I think so too. She's very talkative.
Kathy: She drives me crazy.
Enzo: Yeah.
Lane: I can handle Rachel over Brendon. I do not want Brendon here, but... competition wise.. Rachel's better than Brendon.
Enzo: I think so.
Lane: Rachel hasn't missed a question on any...
Enzo: She's smart as sh*t. She like, studies..
Lane: And there's gonna be questions for this next HoH...
Kathy: She's gotta go first. I'm tellin' ya.
Enzo: Yeah
Lane: Dumb DoDo aint doin' nothin.

Hayden mimics Brendon on the comp, knees shaking... spasms... then falling to the ground.

Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'.

Following his performance, Hayden and Lane leave the room, sticking Enzo with Kathy. End of meeting.


CUT TO:
3:10am BBT
Cabana Room
Cam 1
Enzo & Hayden

Enzo really wants to talk to Matt, alone, without Ragan. He's getting pretty fed up with Ragan's constant presence, to the point of wanting him evicted. Enzo has doubts about where Matt's true loyalties lie when it comes to Ragan....

Talk turns to the Brigade in the Final 4. Also, Enzo thinks that he and Hayden should offer Brendon a secret alliance, for their safety, just in case Brendon wins HoH next week, and to throw him off the scent of the Brigade.



Hayden: The greatest alliance ever assembled.
Enzo: I'm tellin' you, bro. If we win HoH every week for the next 3 weeks, we're done. That's it. We've already got one down. Now the next two weeks, if we win HoH, we're set, man. We're set.
Hayden: So, if we make this secret alliance with Brendon, and you win HoH next week, who are you gonna put up?
Enzo: I'll put up Brendon.
Hayden: Even if we make the alliance with him?
Enzo: If I had an alliance with him, I wont put him up, but I'll try to backdoor him though. I mean, I'll still try to get him the f outta here... But I'll put up.. It depends on who's out there.. Kathy and Ragan. I would like to get Ragan out fast. I wanna backdoor Ragan. I wanna get Ragan out. He's gettin' too close with f'in Matty.
Hayden: Yup. I agree.
Enzo: He's gettin' too close, and plus, he's liked by everybody else.



Hayden: He is. Even I like him.
Enzo: Yeah. And him and Britney are real tight. Gotta get rid of Ragan. Ya feel horrible talking about Ragan to Matty too... That's what I don't like. I said to Matty. I was like, yo, I wanna get rid of Ragan, and he was like, he could help us out. Then he said, the final 6 should be us four, Britney and Ragan.
Hayden: That's what he said?
Enzo: That's what he said. Which, I'm ok with that, but if we get to the final 6, and Ragan or Britney win HoH, whodaf*ck are they puttin' up?
Hayden: Not Matt.
Enzo: Ya know what I mean?
Hayden: I hate saying this, but if we get to final 6, I can see Matt playing Brigade and playing Ragan to get himself to the final 2.
Enzo: Yeah. So we have to get rid of Ragan now.
Hayden: I wouldn't even mind Kathy being in the final 5 or 6...
Enzo: She's the weakest. She's not gonna win HoH.
Hayden: Who do you wanna be standing against?
Enzo: I think Britney, Kathy - we take to the final 6 with us.

Hayden nods his approval. After a few more minutes, Matt makes his way into the Cabana Room and they tell him about their idea for a sub-alliance with Brendon, to cover themselves in the event he does pull out an HoH win. Matt approves of the idea.

CUT TO
4:10am BBT
HoH
Cam 3
Enzo & Matt



Matt: My favorite part is, assuming they don't win PoV, which I don't think they will, so they both stay on the block, and this is gonna be the best part... They're gonna think the whole time... They're gonna isolate themselves. They're gonna go off in the hammock all week, cuz they think it's their last week, or whatever, and the whole time, they're gonna be thinkin' that we're gettin' rid of Brendon. And we're gonna nail Rachel, and they're just gonna be like...
Enzo: Exactly.
Matt: And they're gonna be just totally..
Enzo: You think Rachel's dumb enough, if she does win the PoV, to use it on Brendon?
Matt: Yeah. Oh yeah. 100%. Which is awesome.

This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Friday, BB Lovers! :) Today... Nominations are a sure thing. Also, the HGs think they might have some kind of a comp, because the backyard's been locked down and they've been locked inside since the comp ended.

Be on alert for BB11 Jeff's arrival!!!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







49 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Dishers! (I've become rather addicted to these spoilers, wish I would have known about you during the more exciting seasons!) Just when I thought this BB house was going to get fired up MATT wins HOH again?!? How disappointing, with any luck Jeff and Jordan will add some spark to the game.
Fingers crossed Matt nominates R/B!

August 6, 2010 at 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Hi everyone..

Fell asleep early last nibht so missed BBAD..I am watching it now and reading the post and comments from last night...the group has me cracking up, almost spit my coffee out a couple times laughing..I am talking about our group here at dish..the group in house are a little boring right now...

Going to go finish reading..have a great Friday everyone..

August 6, 2010 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Mornin Caro, Genie, Dishers!

Happy Nomination Day!

Was watching the early show with Julie and Kristen's interview. (remember I am/was a Kristen fan). They showed a clip of her lying to Rachel about having a showmance with hayden, and then in the interview her saying what an honest person she was and is not regretting anything. I mean, their showmance was outed, Hayden accepted that but she was going to continue lying about it, and then claim to be so honest? Didn't make a whole lot of sense. And her good bye message from Hayden which they showed again. Didn't it really sound like "I'm in a secret alliance, you were played, good bye". Not anything about the good times they shared, the plan to meet up in Vegas, nothing. Very strange.

August 6, 2010 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Oh big brother! I have to get a life. I dreamt Rachel and Brendon got married in the house, got the HOH room for their honeymoon, and all four feeds were on them...ugh

August 6, 2010 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Good morning Carolyn, Good morning everyone.

Guess the party poopers are still sleeping. (heh, I'm still kind of bitter @ last nights hoh comp.)
I was also disappointed Ragan gave up HOH to Matt AGAIN!.
BUT moving on it's a new week.
I'm still on the fence about Ragan being the new saboteur. He's so much about protecting his game and target size. Not sure he'll take it but he will be so flattered that he had the most votes from American. I do hope he does take it.

Carolyn Thanks, for the laughs in the TOR...your 2cents are always so perfect!
Congrats on the 15 million!

August 6, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!
Good morning BBDishers!!

I'm loving how it's looking right now. Nothing would please me more than to see Rachel first to the jury house!!! Hope this plan doesn't take a detour...

Happy Friday/Nomination Day!!!

August 6, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Just watched the interview with Kristen,maybe I'm too old fashioned but how is cheating on your boyfriend while on TV dignified. So what if you find yourself having feelings for someone else-the 'dignified' thing to do is break off the other relationship first.But I guess its easier to do whatever you want and ask forgiveness later.Ick!

August 6, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Morning all, must say my endurance senses are still tingling :/

I think Jeff/Jordan arrive after nominations since Julie said they will be on Wednesday's show. I forget who said it (Carolyn?), but I think it would be awesome to have Jeff sitting at the table eating when the house guests get up in the morning.

August 6, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Y'all - After back to back weekend vacations, i'm finally caught up and ready for the weekend. I was so happy to see Rachel get her second HOH, mainly because she is the greatest cartoon character ever on TV. Now to have Matt right back up there...it's a very odd season HOH-wise. And, what a bust of an endurance comp? Ugh.

So does Matt screw it up again this week and Brenchel get to stay, or which one goes. I can see Rachel winning POV and Brendon getting the boot. Britney started as my favorite, then I despised her and monet's poor attitude and general annoyingness, but she is really winning me over with her DR sessions and impressions etc. I was surprised to see she's leading the quicky poll, I figured it would be Ragan for sure. At this point, if the Brigade sticks together, one of them is bound to be the winner. Maybe Mensa Matt? Who in the brigade has the most jury votes? If it comes down to final 3, who in the brigade gets the shaft?

Have a great day everyone. I'll definitely be back for the first cup of coffee tomorrow.

August 6, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Lovely Carolyn

Hello to all, and Happy Friday :)

August 6, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm BAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!

You all miss me?

I know you did!!! hehehe ;-p

Had a fabulous vacation this past week, camping and canoeing with the brother and sis-in-law and nieces!!!!

Now I have to get caught up on Big Brother!!! hehehehe

I did watch the t.v. episodes, so caught up there. But I do want to read as much as I can to get caught up on what ISN'T shown on tv!!

I sure have missed all of you!!!!

Especially my Carolyn and Genie Sea!!!!

Kisses and Hugs and Rug Burns to Everyone!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Blue

August 6, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Is it bad to say that I don't really want anyone in this house to win money? They are the weakest cast ever, and I am so disappointed in there pathetic attempt at an (endurance)comp I could scream, actually I did scream........can we start this season over please? I really love this show, I have been watching it for 7 years, and this year I am really grateful to you dishchicks because without you I would not be able to continue this year with these people!

August 6, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

GREAT O/N report!!!! Thanks Car!!!

Not thrilled that Matt won again -- seems he and Rachel are the only ones who want it..

I really want Brendon to go this week -- sooooo tired of his whining to Rachel

August 6, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

hi morning car
but im pissed that matt the lier won again. I say allison got involved again an cheated for matt to win. It was un fair an never gona be an 8hour endurnce comp when you have more then half the house feeling safe.

This was a very unfair comp an unfair week an I wish some how rach could stay.

August 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers!!

Thanks Carolyn and Lessa for the keeping up to date on the hgs!! By the time I got home the comp was over :( I am going to watch it tonight on Flashbacks.

I can't wait to see Jeff and Jordan come in the house!!!

Happy Friday!!

August 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Enzo has NO room to be talking about anyone needing to go, he's the biggest floater there! Grrrr

August 6, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Blue, yes you were missed! Good to see you back! xoxo

August 6, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thanks for another great TOR!

August 6, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn

Didn't Julie say that Jeff was spending the night?

Ohh sorry, Good morning.

August 6, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning, Dishers!! :) Happy Nomination Day!? Well, happy for some... Keep your eyes peeled for Jeff!


Hi BlaynesBlog! :)

Hi Pamela! :)

Hi Patti! :)

Hi Red! :) LOL!

Hi Sparks! :) Thank you!

Hi Lucky! :)

Hi Marcia! :)

Hi Terry! :)

Hi XBertMan! :) Welcome back!

Hi Lovely JLuvs! :)

Hi Blueeeeee! :) YES, we missed you!!

Hi MRenwick! :) Thank you!

Hi DarkStar! :)

Hi Autumn! :) Me too!!

August 6, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I wonder if Jeff and Jordan will be involved the POV comp?

August 6, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, CurlerChick! :) Yes, Julie did say he would be spending the night.

Good Morning, MIchelle in IN! :) Thank you!

August 6, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Darkstar, you're right, with the house feeling safe, the endurance comps are a joke.

Why doesn't anyone question the lack of wanting to win HOH?

The ones who don't deserve to make it to final four are going to do exactly that: Lane, Enzo, Kathy, and Hayden.

August 6, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Between Enzo's homophobia and his lack of game play, he just may be my least favorite player ever.

August 6, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Jeff is in Santa Monica and is leaving for Tokyo on Monday afternoon!

SO he has to be in BB house this weekend!! Be on alert everyone!!

If this has already been posted I'm sorry; didn't have time to read comments gotta run out for a bit!

I can't WAIT!!!

Janice/GA

August 6, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

The new Survivor cast will be revealed next Monday on the Early Show.

August 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Bubbles!!! Wakey Wakey?? If so, Genie's got the morning post all ready to go... Hang tight, and if it comes back to wakeful HGs, we'll have a new top post! :)

August 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Janice! :) Thank you for the heads up!

August 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I may not like Rachel, but she's playing the game. It's a shame she didn't get to compete in either endurance comp, she would've given Matt & Ragan a run for their money! I may just end up rooting for her after all...

August 6, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Awesome news, Janice!!! whoohooo!!!

August 6, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I really hope Rachel leaves this week. I've decided I just don't like her in the house anymore.

She started out as my fave at the beginning of the season, but then, I soured on her. Watching the Live Eviction episode from last night and hearing her good-bye message did me in. If I hear her say "between me and my man" one more time I may drip hot wax into my ear canals!!!!

So, I'm now off her bandwagon for good. But, let me clarify, I bet she's a lot of fun to party with, and I absolutely would party with that girl in a heartbeat!!! LOL!!!

August 6, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, and how stoked am I about Jeff returning!!!

w00t w00t!!!!!

Did Julie say Jeff and Jordan both? I sure hope it's both of them!!!!

August 6, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

good morning my carolyn,its Bree


love you all much..special extra thank you to carolyn,lessa,genie for all their tireless work to make us such a lovely place to have fun here and enjoy all the craziness..i deeply appreciate all u do...xoxoxo! Carolyn all your little quips make me laugh sooo much...its such good medicine for me! it cheers me up and i cant help but have my own private gigglefest! i love you...Bree God bless and lets see what drama is in store now! big week!

August 6, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Julie did say both of them, but up until last night, it had been all about Jeff spending a night in the house...

August 6, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Hello Carolyn,

Great TOR again.

Hello Disher Family and welcome back Blue ... you were definitely missed.

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

I must say that I am completely disgusted with this season. The excitement just really isn't there for me like it has been in the past. Another typical HoH and yet again, Ragan passes the buck to Matt.

This season is full of lazy slackers that aren't their pulling their weight, and so one of the hardest fighters IMHO is going to be the one to go home. I'm really disappointed.

Not that I could ever quit watching the show, because I would miss all of you too much, but unless a miracle happens and she gets to stay, I will be disappointed no matter the outcome of this season.

August 6, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger kimmilicious said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I just wanted to point something out..You know I'm 37 yrs old (I know to some that may sound young)but the way some of the guys (mainly Enzo) speaks about Kathy u know calling her a b*tch..I just wasn't raised that way to speak about my elders in such a way..Now by no means am I a Kathy fan far from it..But that's an older woman that deserves respect and they are on national t.v..His Mom is gonna see this..I don't like it..Just my opinion.F.Y.I I love it when you guys call her C Block..but that's different it's funny..it's not like a meanie comment. ya know what I mean

August 6, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Carolyn! :)

Geez. That was an Endurance Comp last night? FAIL! (I'm reading other posts)

August 6, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hi Genie!
Hi Dishers!!!

Welcome back, Blue! Glad you had such a fun vacation!!! You were missed!!! ♥♥♥

August 6, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The people who play these type of games always get to the end with the same fear. They don't want to be standing in final 2 with the nice, or popular person because they think that person would get all the votes.

I have seen every season of BB and Survivor and it is a proven fact that the 'nice guy' rarely wins. If you make it to the end as a good guy you are perceived as not having played the game.

As a viewer, Enzo has been losing favor with me at a rapid pace. I don't think he is a 'nice' guy. However, the other HGs seem to think he is one of the most likeable people in the house.

On that note, I almost hope he does make it to final 3 and then gets cut loose. He doesn't deserve to be in the house nonetheless win.

Oh, and if Brit, Kathy, or most especially Ragan were to be the one to cut him loose-all the sweeter. After all, he does consider them disposable.

August 6, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

****eyes peeled for Jeff****

Cannot wait!!!

August 6, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Breee!!! :) Hugggsss~

Good Morning, BB Fanatic in TX :)

Good Morning, Kimmilicious! :)

Blue - It was as enduring as a virgin male on prom night.

Good Morning, MsFitz!! :)

Good Morning, Grnedon! :)

August 6, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

Any news if Mat used the Pandora's box?

August 6, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post

The Morning Report

August 6, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I said the same thing a few days ago Terry, about Jeff at the table eating when the HGs wake up! That would be awesome!! I can just see the reactions and chaos now!!

August 6, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top POst!! :)

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!!

Morning Report!

August 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

kimmilicious

Couldn't agree more. I don't know how old Kathy's son is, but my perfect scenario would be to have him punch one of these guys in the nose at the wrap party.

And to Enzo in particular, he has or had a mother, he has a wife and most of all-he has a daughter. The pig that he is being now are the same types of men she will probably have to deal with at different times in her life.

August 6, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good morning Carolyn,Genie,dishers,
I love the excitement of a new HOH.
I have to say that Britney is starting to grow on me & I can see her making it to the final 4.

August 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger maciemay said...

Good Morning All

I am hoping for Rachel to stay this week. I am no longer a Rachel fan, her good bye message was just plain mean. But,if she stays I think we might actually see people playing the game! I think that Brendon might just be to upset and roll over. Plus, he seems kinda like the b/f that never wants you out of his sight, so he will want to be with Rachel in jury house.

Rachel seems like she is already over Brendon and is ready to start a new game! I don't really think she can dig her way out of the mess she is in. I do think that she has it in her for next week HOH. Which means, all this week she will (hopefully) be watching who is close, who is the biggest threat, and hopefully she see the other alliance! She would be the only one to put them up...

Brit, Enzo, Hayden, or Lane would no doubt put up Ragen and Kathy.
What fun is that? To predictable.

Ragen would put up Kathy and Brit! He doesn't want to get blood on his hands. Plus, Matt would be in his ear.
Kathy, she is a wild card? I am sure she would put up Ragen and Brit??
So, I believe if they finally get rid of Brendon, the game will be on. You will most likely see to brogades up against each other, fighting for the votes from their own alliance! Hopefully, she will put up Lane and Matt! Just b/c Matt has Ragen's vote, Lane has Brits, and then they will fight it out with Hayden and Enzo! And Kathy will do who knows what! Probably vote out Matt!

If Rachel leaves, this BB will be dead in the water! It will be way to predictable. It might get good when you have Matt, Hayden, Lane and Enzo in there together, who will win! But, I really don't want it to come to that! I want some blood!
Just my long winded thought!

August 6, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maciemay....I agree with you 100%..Rachel is the only person in the house that is not afraid of the house. She plays to win, no matter what.
I do not like some of the things she has said, but she is playing the game..
If any of the others think they are doing a good job, than they better go back and watch all the BB episodes to see how to fight to win...
JMO

August 6, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below