;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Live Show Day!

Tonight, with a new Head of Household, the game starts all over again!

But we're not quite there yet, so let's get on with the Overnight Report and check out what went down on the live feeds in the Big Brother 12 house last night.


9:10pm BBT
Endurance Fills the Air...

From the HoH bathtub with Rachel & Britney, to the downstairs bathroom with Matt & Lane, and all parts in between, the HGs are now quite certain it'll be endurance tonight.

The only question is: what kind of endurance?

Who will it favor, who will fight to the death, who will drop, who will win... and what will they do?

Let's have a quick listen in on Matt & Lane's convo...

Matt: ..if it's true.
Lane: Don't get me wrong. I'ma stay up there.
Matt: I hope so, man. 'Cause if he takes it, we're f*cked. I think two of us are going up.
Lane: He won't take it. He's also too tall and crap for that kind of
Matt: Yeah...

Talk turns to the types of endurance...
Lane: One was banging against a wall.. one was banging against a diploma.. but it wont be a diploma, cuz that was the high school theme..
Matt: Yeah
Lane: But if it's something where.. elimination bullsh*t... we should beat him there too...

Matt: I don't think he's that smart.
Lane: I just want it to be something where we can actually compete for it. But he hasn't actually won an HoH, so..
Matt: That's what you got on your side. I gave up that last one.
Lane: I think, in the Brigade, we have all the aspects taken care of for HoH competitions... We have the brains, the beef.. But we also have the hangin on a surfboard or on a rope, cuz you're not 6'8" 300 pounds..
Matt: I think that underwear endurance was more strength, cuz you're actually hanging..
Lane: Yeah, but you have less weight.
Matt: And less strength for that weight though. We have to have this. We have to. It's a one in 7 chance. 1 in 8.

CUT TO:
9:14pm BBT
Cam 1
Britney & Rachel

Britney: I was like 100% sold it wasn't endurance, until now.
Rachel: I know...
Britney: And now I'm like, is it actually gonna be endurance?
Rachel: It is. Because they could've had something huge planned, because this is the week the saboteur was supposed to be going out... This could be a big sabotage themed endurance.

*** Actually, that's not a bad theory... Since we know something they don't know... That if this week's HoH chooses to open Pandora's Box, the saboteur will once again be unleashed on the house... Saboteur 2.0, that is.

Britney
: Saboteur themed.. So...
Rachel: But that's good... because we have Brendon on our side. You could easily win endurance, Britney. I know you don't think you can. I believe that you can.
Britney: The only thing that I can't handle, I feel like, endurance-wise, is cold.
Rachel: I know.
Britney: Like, if I can keep moving somehow, I feel like I have a lot better shot.
Rachel: Well, think if it's like a holding on to something...
Britney: I know. I just hope they don't squirt us with water.. Cuz that was killing me last time. I'm just really bad with cold stuff, but.. Matt says he's really bad with cold stuff too. We've talked about it, and he has circulation problems.. Like, his hands and feet are always cold, like mine. And he's like, I'm really bad at the cold...
Rachel: But the problem with Matt is, he is not someone who gives up. I do not see him as someone who gives up.
Britney: I don't either.
Rachel: I don't know... Where do you feel like Lane's at?
***Come on, Rach, that's like asking to be lied to, even more than already...
Britney: I feel like Lane keeps everything inside. Like everything. Kristen told me she had Lane's vote.
Rachel: Shut up.
Britney: Yeah. She basically did. She's like, I have 3 votes. I know I have Kathy, Ragan and Lane..
Rachel: What?!
Britney: And I was like, what?? Sooo.. last night, when I was about to go to bed, I jumped in Lane's bed, and I was like, Hey, who are you voting for? And he said Hayden. And I said, well, Kristen told me that you were voting for her. And he goes, yeah, I told her I am, because I'm tired of her talking to me. He goes, I was trying to keep the conversation short, and she kept going on and on, so finally I just said...

Brendon enters the HoH, asks if they're decent.. has a seat...

Rachel: Brendon, you have to make sure that you beat them.
Brendon: Oh I know. I know.
Britney: We decided that we think it might be...
Rachel/Britney: Endurance.

Brendon: I think so... 1st of all, Matt has only worked out a month in his life. If it's endurance and physical, I'm gonna beat em, hands down.
Rachel: But Brendon. He's a fighter.

Brendon shakes his head in denial and disgust at the notion.

Brendon: Last competition.. the reason he won is because he's small. It was designed for someone who's low center of gravity, small feet...
Rachel: But listen, Britney said he's been walking around saying that he's gonna win...
Britney: Which is exactly what he did before the last one. He was like, I'm gonna win this one, bla bla bla...
Brendon: Has he mentioned that he would put us up again?
Britney: I haven't talked to him about who he would put up, or game, or anything like that... I don't think I've ever really talked to Matt about game.
Brendon: Oh, I'm gonna get in his head tomorrow, for sure.

Brendon goes on to list the reasons he will beat every other guy in the house... Later on in the evening, Britney shares this information with each of the guys, to fire them up just that little bit more.

And so it goes. This conversation up in the HoH bathtub goes on for another hour and touches on the 3 guy alliance, Ragan's loyalty to Matt, back into what kind of endurance comp it might be and on and on. If you'd like to check it out on the flashback section of the live feeds, it's there for the viewing, starting at 9:14pm on Cam 1.

We'll move forward into the evening now...

CUT TO:
11:10pm BBT
Cam 3
Jumanji
Britney, Ragan & Matt

Fresh from the bubble bath, face mask session up in HoH, Britney fills Matt & Ragan in on everything that was said about them and the other HGs... She leads in by saying how creepy it was for Brendon to be sitting there staring at the two of them in the bathtub...

Britney: They were trying to game talk me to death. I kept trying to change the subject.
Matt: About what? It's over.
Britney: Next week and HoH and what do I think HoH is gonna be and who's gonna fight hard... Do you think Matt'll fight hard?
Matt: Everyone's gonna f'ing fight hard.
Britney: Do you think Lane really wants it? What would Ragan do? I'm like, I don't know! They are crapping their pants about winning HoH...

Ragan and Matt laugh.

Britney
: I mean, straight crapping pants. Brendon's like, "Matt can't beat me. He's weak. He's not even strong."
Ragan: (gasps) He said that?!
Britney: Yeah..He's all, "I run Marathons. If it has to do with longevity, I can beat Matt, I can beat Hayden, I can beat Ragan... If it has to do with strength, I'm gonna win." And I go, what about Lane? "No, Lane's too big!"

Matt and Ragan both laugh...

Ragan: (mocks Rachel's comp support) Yes! Yes! Oh baby, come on, you can do it.
Britney: I mean, they are so scared you (Matt) might win. They were like, "we asked Matt if he wanted to make a deal, and he said no."
Matt: (giggles) I did.

Britney: They were like, "we know what that means... Matt's coming after us... "
Ragan: You called it.
Matt: Well, then, we obviously know who's going on the block if Brendon wins.
Britney: They're like, crapping. Yeah, but, this whole house is gonna play against them.
Matt: I'm not playin' into their bullsh*t. I mean, I could've very easily been like, Yeah, I'll make a deal, but f*ck them. I'm sick of this sh*t.
Britney: Yeah. I know.

***How dare they try so hard and win comps, when they know their lives are on the line. The nerve of them not rolling over so we can get them out. ::eyeroll::

Matt: I wanted to, too. I wanted to, but I'm just like, I don't have the f'in...
Britney: Enzo does. (laughs)
Matt: I know he does. he's a weak motherf*cker.
Britney: Enzo'll tell you about it.
Matt: He will, and I laughed about it. I'm like, you're such a puss. He's all, "whatever, I don't care." I can't sink to that level.
Britney: See.. but they wont ask me (***they think they have an alliance with you), they wont ask Ragan. They just assume.
Matt: Assume what?
Britney: They're like, if Ragan gets it, he wont put them up.
Matt: They probably do.. Well, that's good for you two, 'cause that means that you two are probably...
Britney: Right.. and then if Ragan does puttem up, he didn't lie. They didn't ask.
Ragan: (Laughs)
Matt: I didn't lie either. I didn't accept the deal.
Britney: That's the funny thing. I think that they're like, freaking out that you could win it.
Matt: Good. They should freak out.

Ragan: I've noticed... At least Brendon acting differently today.
Matt: To you?
Ragan: Just over all..
Britney: I think he's like soooo nervous. And they've offered an alliance to like every person in the house!
Matt: Yeah.. no kidding.
Britney: They always try to pry me for information... uh.. what do you think Enzo's gonna do? I'm like, I don't know what Enzo's gonna do..
Matt: You'd puttem both up?
Britney: Who?
Matt: Brendon and Rachel.
Britney: Would I? Yeah!

Matt: ok.
Britney: Everybody in this house would.
Matt: Well you two gotta feel good for next week, at least.
Ragan: (Deep sigh) Well, if there intention is.. Well, who knows..
Matt: Oh, you're saying if their intention is to get me out, you think you might go up?

***It's official, Matt and Ragan have entered into old married couple phase, finishing each others thoughts.

Ragan: I don't think they would, though...
Matt: I don't think they would either. I think they'd put me up against Lane.
Britney: They weren't telling me their strategy. They were trying to use me for...
Ragan: Yeah..
Matt: Yeah..
Britney: ..And that's why I'm so careful with them.. to never say anybody's name...
Ragan: Right.
Britney: ...because if you say a name, it's like... (she gestures and makes the sound of a speeding racecar)
Ragan: Right.

Britney: And I'm with you. I'm tired of the power trips. It's not personal. It is personal with Brendon, because... (she makes a face to show her annoyance with Brendon's existence on the planet)

Matt Laughs.

Britney: It's not like.. I mean, they so far have ran this house.
Matt: Right. I know. That's why I ain't dealin' with this sh*t anymore. Plain and simple.
Britney: But they were like, we asked Matt if he wanted to make another deal, and he said no.
Matt: Alrighty then.
Britney: I was like, well that's straightforward.
Matt: Told ya. I ain't f'in around. I'l llook death in the eyes. They're goin' down next week. It's ova.. It's ova, Johnny...
Britney: Well, then they start saying, "If Matt wins, and he puts us up, one of us is gonna won PoV, and then what's he gonna do? Who's he gonna put up?"
Ragan: It doesn't...
Matt: Who cares?
Britney: Like, in other words, who are we gonna have to... They think that they can both stay in this game. Cuz one of em will win PoV, someone else will go up, and they're gonna work to make sure that person goes home.
Matt: It's f'ing possible. In fact, I know one of them will win PoV. They just will. It's the world we live in, but I don't care. It's not gonna change anything.
Britney: Yeah.

This conversation is ongoing and definitely worth checking out on flashback, if you've got time. But Britney's work with this pair is basically done, and she's got more boys to rile up for the HoH comp. Why fight for yourself in a comp when you can manipulate others to do it for you with information sharing?

CUT TO:
11:33pm BBT
Cam 3
Jumanji
Britney, Matt & Ragan
Lane is present, but quiet.

Ragan: I think Hayden is gonna fight, fight, fight after what happened...
Britney: I do too. I think that there's a good chance that Hayden could win it.
Matt: Yeah, 'cause if you guys can't coerce (Brendon to nominate) Kathy, it's gonna be me and Hayden or me and Lane (on the block) for sure.
Britney: uh huh.
Matt: I mean, undoubtedly. So... I think me and Lane and Hayden probably will (fight to the death in the comp), but I hope the rest of the people would too.
Britney: I think there's a good chance Hayden could win it.
Matt: Oh yeah.
Ragan: He's got...
Britney: (Rehashing what Brendon said about Lane, for the benefit of the now present Lane) Lane can't ever win though, 'cause he's too big...
Ragan: I think that...
Britney: Lane's like 30 pounds bigger than Brendon.
Matt: (giggles)
Britney: (Shoots a big smile in his direction, then hears a noise..) Sounds like Enzo.
Lane: Yeah, he's fired up.

Enzo makes Britney's job easier by joining them in Jumanji... She doesn't even have to change rooms to fire up someone new as she retells the tale, this time including more of what they said in regards to Enzo...

Britney: Brendon told me that he's cool with him though... He goes, "I think we're cool with Enzo. Do you know what Enzo's thinking?" I go, no, Enzo doesn't talk to me about game, and he goes, "I think we're cool with Enzo. I told him, Man I really respect you for..." What does he respect you for?
Enzo: I dunno.. Umm.. Uhh.. Competin'.
Britney: Yeah.. it was like one of the competitions.. Anyways, he's like, "I told him I really respect him for that, and I think we're really cool with Enzo," and I'm like...

Lane: What was his flaw that Brendon called out?
Britney: Enzo doesn't want it.
Enzo: I don't want it.
Lane: You're weak.
Enzo: Could be right. I think I need to get woken up a little bit. Know what I mean? Like I need to be smacked up a little bit. Could be. ya never know. Cuz I haven't won...
Britney: Matty'll smack you up.
Enzo: ...Cuz I haven't won F'in HoH yet. So what the f*ck? Ya know what I mean?
Britney: (low) Lane's way too big.
Enzo: Well, the questions, I don't give a f*ck about. It's the physicality ones that.. ya know? I wanna do better. But, it's a long season. Just 'cause you're not winning now, don't mean sh*t.
Ragan: Right.

Britney
: Yeah, but Enzo, tomorrow's so important.
***subtext: I'm not here to waste my breath. I'm trying to fire you all up to win. Now take the bait, thank you very much.
Britney: Like, everybody needs to be fighting really hard. Everyone.
Enzo: Yeah.
Matt: Yeah.. ain't gonna be a long season, if you go home next week, ya know?
Lane: Yeah.
Matt: Then it's not a long season anymore.
Britney: Right.
Matt: (laughs)
Britney: Like, everybody needs to be fighting really hard.

Enzo diverts to slop, saying how weak it made him for the last big physical comp... The entire room jumps to get him back on track, especially Britney.

Britney: We're talking about tomorrow!
Ragan: That's another thing that makes me think it is gonna be endurance... The fact that we got a week off of being Have Not. It levels the playing field. I really, really think this is endurance.

***Me too. And for those of you who've been holding off on getting the live feeds, I really, really hope you'll take advantage of the 3 day free trial right this minute, and get them set up and functional on your computer before tonight.

Endurance Comps are my favorite thing on the live feeds. The drama, the competition... it's intense! You really don't want to miss it, and there's absolutely no reason to.

CUT TO:
12:27am BBT
The Brigade's in the Kitchen, Fired up to win the HoH Comp.

Ragan & Britney are having a moment in Jumanji... Since Britney's been driving the entire evening, we'll join her.

Ragan: Here's the thing.. Drama, drama, drama, every single night.
Britney: Drama. It's gonna be bad. It's gonna be really bad.
Ragan: I almost feel tremendously sorry for whoever wins Power of Veto, because I think it's gonna be like...
Britney: Fact of the matter is, it would be worse for you or I to get HoH, but I'm fighting for it. Like, I don't care if it's worse. I don't care. I just want it to happen. In the event, like I said, if Brendon goes down, I have no problem...
Ragan: Right.
Britney: Like, Matt or Lane or Enzo or Hayden...
Ragan: Right.
Britney: ...have it? No problem. But, as long as Brendon's up there, I'm up there.
Ragan: Me too.

***It's gonna be a great comp!!! Brendon's sure as hell not gonna give up easily, and the rest are saying they're committed to fighting as long as he does.

Britney: Period. Period. Because, I'm tired of it, Ragan. I'm tired of... Like, I'm just ready for them to be gone. Don't you feel so.. in the middle?
Ragan: Yeah.
Britney: Me too. I'm tired of getting asked what everybody else is doing. And I'm so meticulous with my words...
Ragan: mm hmm
Britney: ...because I know that if I win HoH, anything that I've said to them? Floodgates. So I choose my words so carefully.
Ragan: Me too.
Britney: But I'm so tired of it. I'm tired of being badgered about alliances. Like, if they try to get me to join an alliance with them one more time, I'll shoot myself. I'm tired of being used as a spy for this house.

***But... How's that safety thing, when they win HoH, workin' out for ya, Brit?

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Cam 1
Enzo & Lane
Dining Area

Fired up! Ready to go!

Enzo: You think it's smart to chop them up now, right?
Lane: huh?
Enzo: You think it's smart to chop up Brendon and Rachel, right? Do you think it's smart?
Lane: To gettem out?
Enzo: To gettem out now.
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: I just want the Brigade to always be in the backfield. With those two here, everyone's always gunnin' for them.
Lane: Oh yeah.. but.. If I win, I'm puttin' em both up.
Enzo: Oh, me too.. Of course. The whole house wants it. But I'm sayin', do you think it's a good idea that we do that? I'm just thinkin' like... Just so we're f'in safe. We split them up, we're golden... But if we don't and somehow Ragan wins HoH and he puts 2 of us up...
Lane: I'll bust his face in.

Enzo walks to Matt in the bathroom.


Enzo: I was just talkin' to Lane. It's definitely the smartest thing to chop them up now?
Matt: Yeah.
Enzo: If we win, right? I just always wanna make sure that we're covered, right? Ya know? I'm just thinkin' about us.. We have to always be in the backfield... and let targets lay out there for other people to go after...
Matt: Yeah, but, when they win, we are the targets.
Enzo: I don't think this week though.
Matt: You heard what Britney said.
Enzo: He may put up you and Kathy...
Matt: He'll put up me and Lane. I know it. For a fact.

***Subtext: Enzo, chill. I'm the brains of this operation. I'll thank you to remember that and stop using yours... although you are quite right.


The rest of the night is reactionary to Britney's information sharing. The boys are pumped and ready to win the endurance comp, and they often refer back to whatever Britney told them Brendon said about each individual one.

In a private conversation, Matt & Ragan both offer to throw HoH to each other... They'll cross that bridge when they come to it, but if it comes down to the 2 of them, I'd bet Ragan takes a very quick dive to avoid the proverbial blood on his hands and the loss of Brendon and Rachel's jury votes.

This concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Live Show day!! Tonight, the game starts all over again! Are you ready for Endurance?? We are!! :0)


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning Carolyn.. GREAT o/n report... I LOVE endurance comps and both of our computers will be tuned in this evening @ 5PM my time!!

It's pretty much a lock that Kristen is going bye-bye -- or am I missing something??

August 5, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wow ty for over night report

August 5, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Kantro :) Thank you! I'm pretty proud of this one. hehe.

Good Morning, DarkStar. :) Thanks!

I've been working on it for hours.. The reason I waited to post it until it was complete is because the mobile site went all glitchy yesterday, not updating fast enough, and I wanted to make sure all the mobile users got the full TOR.

August 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

there was a very funny moment with Kathy and Lane and enzo right before they went bed. I could not sleep last night so i was on for a bit. I really hope Brandon does not win hoh i can stand much more of him and rachel. Happy thursday everyone.

August 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Kassie :)

August 5, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!! What an EPIC TOR!!! It's obvious you've been working HOURS on it! Love it!

Morning Everyone! Are you all pumped???

August 5, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

One more Thing Carolyn you are the best and I thank you for the hours of work you do to keep us update on everything BB.

August 5, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Genie :) I'm ready!!! How bout you??

Have I mentioned how much I *love* endurance comps on the live feeds???

August 5, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Kassie :)

August 5, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm trembling, I'm so excited! I used to be a TV only, and since I got the feeds 4 years ago, I would never go back to watching the fragment of the action AGP chooses us to see! And Endurance Comp on the feeds? Electric! :)

August 5, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and Fellow Addicts,

I'm ready for a smackdown Genie!!

This HOH should be epic if the "boys" really do come out and play. We all know Brendon will, but not sure about Enzo and Lane. I think they might still be all talk.

It will be interesting to see if Ragan actually uses that Veto ticket (isn't it just good for this week?)

Bye, bye, bye Kristen....

August 5, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MG :)

August 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning MG!! Smack Downs must happen this week! I demand it! hehe Yes. The Veto Ticket is good only for this week according to the show last night..

August 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Ok, I'm back. Yesterday I swore off this Season until something big got me interested. Well it happened at the begining of BBAD when they were putting on those masks.
Brit and Rachel laughed off the danger of the Brigade. So now I'm pulling for the Brigade to start rolling. I still have Brit as my favorite, and I know floating on the Brigade to the end is her strategy.
PS I still can't stand Enzo. No matter how many laughs he gets he is still a huge weasealy Ahole.
But I'm officially back. Go Brigade. Yeah

August 5, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) Well, Welcome Back, Johnny :)

August 5, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Carolyn and Dishers...
Awesome TOR...I love Brit!!

I think I may get the feeds just because of tonight hahaha...I don't often get to see the good stuff (being in Canada and time change) but I'm on holidays this week so it may be worth it. I hope, hope, hope that anyone wins but Brendon - they need to shake it up a bit.

August 5, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

Thank you Carolyn,Genie,Lessa and the BBDish cap girls for taking time out of your lives to provide us with a place to come to and feed our addiction and love of Big Brother.
You all do a great job!

Now bring on the endurance!

August 5, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Endurance is a big help for Brendan though. Guy is about as athletic as wooden socks, but in endurance numbers mean nothing. It's not him against the house, it's you against yourself. Hopefully Matt's ready to win, or Hayden for revenge.
I love Brit saying how once Brendan drops people shud start diving off left and right.
Go Brigade. Yeah

August 5, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Good Morning and Happy Live Show Day all!

Amazing TOR as usual :)
I cannot wait for tonight!

August 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Rachel was so dismissive of a large boys alliance, she really needs to have a wakeup. She thinks its something kristen and Ragan madeup! She needs a good Brigading!
My biggest problem with her is the perma-frown. Whenever Rachel speeaks my eyes are uncontrolably drawn to her mouth mannerisms. I'm trying to figure out what's going on their.
Go Brigade. Yeah

I wish they would have named themselves Team America, then I could sing the song.

August 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Val! :) THank you! :)

Good morning, Sparklin! :) Thanks! Go for it!!!

Good morning, Michelle in IN! :) Thank you!

August 5, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm sorry Kantro - I can't post that link.

August 5, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger kimmilicious said...

What in the living h*ll is going on?? LOL!! this is the most indecisive cast I've ever seen..I mean really.."We want B/R out".."should we get them out?"..Then Brendon and Racheal do the same thing.."should we?", "should we not?"..LOL That's why to date BB6 is my all time and favorite..Janelle and her crew knew exactly what they were doing..But I am not gonna lie..I can't wait for tonight.I'm preparing dinner early and I'm just gonna make a BB night of it! Hello to everyone!!!!! Let the games begin!!! FYI who's the hypocrite now? me! LOL.."Do I wanna watch them?" "Do I not??" LOL..Gotta give me a lil credit..I pointed out about myself..I'm aware of my disease..

August 5, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

WOW, a most impressive TOR!!!
Great to see you this morning, Lovely Caro :)

Happy Thursday Live Show, everyone!!!

August 5, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hiya Genie!!! Great to see you today!

August 5, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Sunshine! Happy Thursday Live Eviction Day!

Good Bye Kristen, it has been, well, got nothin . . .

Carolyn, I am more and more getting on the little train that could - Britney . . . I rewatched the Wednesday night show West Coast style and something clicked . . .

Don't really want the boys to win, no offense to those of you who wish the Brigade to win.

Something about the way Britney is handling things, and I do mean handling.

Those years in the pageants (sp) have taught her when to speak and to who and how . . .

We'll see how I feel later today or even later this week . . .

Thanks for TOR - very insightful as you always are . . .

August 5, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

What do we think about the brigade trying to win tonight? Part of me thinks that if I were in their alliance I would wait one more week to strike... Rachel is more looking at pairs then the boys alliance... she sees Lane and Britney (thus it should make Lane feel safe because she views him as alligned with Britney and Rachel isn't going after her) and sees Matt and Ragan together (Thus Matt should feel relatively safe because she isn't going after Ragan...) and even if she does put those pairs up, they have the house votes to stay (more than likely). The only problem would be if she tried to get rid of a pair by putting one from each pair up (the strong boys) and then if veto was used, backdoor one of the others or just settle for taking Kathy out... Its a tough spot because it could reasonably go either way!

I personally am hoping that Brendon wins, exposes the brigade, Matt gets voted the Saboteur, asks him to align with B/R and turn on the brigade and then B.R turn around and betray him and knock him out of the game. If Brendon and Rachel can make final 4 with Kathy, Ragan or Britney they are golden (unless this cast is as catty as they seem and will refuse to vote for gameplay reasons... which is a high possibility, but if that is the case they already can't win and might as well both get there and settle for 1 and 2) :-)

August 5, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Kimmilicious! :)

Good morning, JLuvs! :) Thank you very much!

Good morning, Stephanie from the WC! :) Thank you!

August 5, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Dishers!

Darn!!!

Great TOR! It was amazing!! Thank you!

I am getting that tingly feeling for the comp tonight.

I have no real favorite or non-favorite in the house but a couple are growing on me to be a fav. Mainly, I want to see someone other than Brendon win HOH cuz I'm really growing tired of the Brendon Rachel Comedy & Tragedy Show!! I want to see things change & add some spice to the house!!

Where in the World is Jeff??? hmmmm! ***eyes are peeled***

August 5, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

PS! Hello everyone! I have been gone because right after my final exam I had to start studying for my MPRE which is stupid ethics... LOL... anyways, the test is tomorrow morning and after that I am all yours until my training for legal aid starts!

August 5, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi fellow dishers...

As the song goes "OH What a Night"..

So exciting, I love this game.

Brittany is really working it. She is playing the game. She has her foundation down and is ready to build her house.

I think things may boil a little today. It has been an intense 2 days with all the game play going on and everyone is ready to snap.
Enzo seems really nervous. I wonder what they told him in DR?

Keep stirring Brittany...
It is going to be a funfilled day and evening..
Have a great day everyone..

August 5, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Understood.. I just thought it was interesting -- It's all good!!!

CAN'T WAIT till tonight!!

August 5, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Stephen! :) Welcome back from your study cave. ;)

Good Morning, MsFitz! :) Thanks very much!!! Let's shake it up!! :)

August 5, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Good Morning everyone!!

Last night I was watching Brit/Rach bath and was wondering how much Brit would "spill" downstairs.

Well as she was, I was secretly hoping that when Rach went downstairs she would have caught Brit. I guess that is the sick side of me!!!

I actually feel badly that Rach feels she has Brit as a friend and Rach even said that she needed to hang onto the $5000 just incase she needed to save Brit with it. Did anyone notice that piece of info didnt get repeated to the boys? Maybe Brit thinks that she herself can get the money if she is HOH.

Cant wait for tonight.

August 5, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pamela!! :0) Thank you! Have a wonderful day!!

August 5, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Crisi! :) Nice catch!!!

August 5, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro said "***It's official, Matt and Ragan have entered into old married couple phase, finishing each others thoughts."

I love this!!!! hehe

Okay, back to reading! :)

August 5, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Johnny, we knew you couldn't stay away! ;)

August 5, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post!

Click me!

August 5, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, so this year they're allowed to give a prize to someone else? Weren't they told they couldn't do that last year? Seems like I remember that...

Anyone?

August 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BB Dish Chicks/Guys

I am excited too Carolyn; endurance is my fav too!!

I sure hope Britney did her job as well as we think so that all the guys work hard for this HOH.........if Brendon wins, I don't think I can stand another week of Brenchel; I mute my TV sometimes when she's on. If I think she is saying something important I listen but otherwise the sound of her voice makes me feel queasy!!

I know its a done deal for Kristen to go home but she was low key last night. I believe Kathy told her she had tried and to let it go (in a nice easy way) so I guess she sorta gave up.

What happened to Ragan going to tell her/Kristen on Wednesday night that he wasn't giving her his vote and offering her his apartment to stay in? I was waiting to see how she took it when he told her that but it never happened did it??

Well gotta run and get "vittles" to feed my house of hungry males!!

Later Gators.........can't wait!!
Janice/GA

August 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!! You have been up for a while from what I could tell from your convo with Gaytor this morning.

Things are so crazy here at work and then my babygirl got Cheer 3 days a week and of course Thursday night we got practice!!!

Thanks for all your hard work!!! I hope to make it home for the Endurance Comp tonight!!

August 5, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Glo said...

Buenos dias all you BB addicts, how the heck are you? I still am hoping that Brendon can pull a win out of his behind, that is the only way he will get Regan’s head out of Matts.. I too am tired of hearing Rachel’s high pitched voice up in that HOH, but one more week I can stand, if it means possibly chipping away at the ever so spineless Brogade.
Come on they have no game, their only game is to hide behind Rachel and Brendon bashing, let’s face it that has been the whole house’s game. But this is what I do think, Once and that is if Matt finds himself on the block... Regan or himself will come to Brachel and spill the beans on Best Friend Brittney’s big mouth, backstabing ways in a heart beat.in order to pull Matt off and to backdoor her. That’s my consensus, and I’m sticking to it, Adios

August 5, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just when I think Brendon cannot get dumber or more pathetic, he opens up his mouth and proves me wrong.... and "Little Britney" is playing the game, but also playing both sides of the house. She is going to bite herself in the butt. I cannot wait for the unleashing of the Brigade. The look on all of the girls faces(Brendon included) is going to be priceless. Rachel thinks she's knows this game; she could not be more wrong with any of her assessments.

August 5, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger kimmilicious said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Thanx for all the hard work you put into this site..You Rock!!!!!!

August 5, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger didiBBfan said...

Rachel annoys the h*ll out of me, she and Brendon gross me out, and I think the two of them are way over the top, but I can't help pulling for them. Why is this????!!?? Maybe it's an underdog thing-- everyone else is against them, so I want them to prevail.

It is so frustrating to me how blind and trusting Rachel is. I feel like she forgets she is in the BB house where NO ONE can be trusted. Sometimes I feel like she deserves whatever comes to her because of stupid decisions she makes.

Maybe the whole brigade thing seems obvious to us because we are observers of all sides of the house, but if Ragan and Kristin have started to catch on (has Ragan gone back on this??) then it should be apparent to some of the houseguests as well. If Rachel could sit back and OBSERVE for awhile she might have realized that voting Kristin out was 100% not her best option for this week. Instead, she leads the house to make her enemies stronger.

August 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Danielle Worrell said...

Per Britney's request BB zoomed in on Brendon's toe at 1:52:30pm cam 1. She wanted a screen cap of it so it is "out there forever"

August 5, 2010 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Danielle Worrell said...

Per Britney's request BB zoomed in on Brendon's toe at 1:52:30pm on cam 1. Britney wanted a screen cap of it so the toe is "out there forever"

August 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below