;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Late night with Lessa!

Hey ya'll! I'm here for a bit tonight, but work calls really early in the morning...

11pm - Around the house - Kristen is still holding individual meetings, and Enzo is having none of it!
Britney: You were specifically requested! You have to go!
Enzo: No, man. no. I'm not going in there! I'm gonna drink like two beers, then maybe. Desperation is NOT sexy, man. It's not pretty!

Ragan: What are they doing in there?
Enzo: Avoiding the Taj, man! That's it! Everyone's avoiding it! Go in there with me...
Ragan: No! I already did it!
Britney: Me too!
Enzo: What do I say? I already did this last night man! Nothing's changed! Maybe I'll say, we'll talk about this Thursday night - no! Friday morning! Three people just snuck upstairs, man!
Britney: Tell her, I know you wanted to talk to me, but I didn't eat the last avocado. Find out who did. And leave.

Matt and Lane chatted in the bathroom for a bit, Rachel and Brendon and Hayden are the three that snuck upstairs.

Enzo: I'm not going in there, yo! I'm swinging these two! They need to be entertained!
Matt: You're making me look bad, I said I'd bring you. Just go in and nod. I told her she did one on one's last night, so just come in and chill, and she was like ok, go get Enzo. I was like man! And made my escape.
Enzo: I'm just gonna go in there and throw everyone under the bus, f'this man!

Upstairs in the HOH room:
Brendon: I don't think enzo is with anyone..
Rachel: I don't think Lane's with anyone either. Or Britney either.
Hayden: Is that what you think?
Rachel: yeah. Britney had Monet, but no one since.
--Lessa: oh Brenchel, for smart people, you sure are dumb...

Brendon: 100times would rather have you here than Kristen.
Hayden: That helps, just hearing that from you guys.
Brendon: I told Rachel, that it's sh*tty to be on the block, but 10 times worse watching someone you care about campaign against you. I'd never do that to her if we were on the block.

Outside:
Matt: we should all just go in the DR and just vote for Kathy and see what happens.
--lessa: hahahahahah! Yes please!

Enzo see's Kristen coming, so runs and jumps in the hot tub. *L*

Upstairs:
Brendon: We have always done what we said we would. We always follow through.
Rachel: We made a deal with Matt last week, and we've fulfilled it. It was a one week deal. And we made it with Matt because if you keep us here, we have a good chance at winning HOH, and he was like Ok, but if someone pulls themselves off the block, you're getting back-doored. Brendon won the POV, thank god, but it was a one week deal, and that deal is now up.
Hayden: Yeah, everyone was just scratching their head..

Brendon: Everyone is gonna expect if I win HOH, that I come after you - everyone thinks they're playing for revenge, but they hide behind people doing their dirty work.
Hayden: You're the strongest alliance in the house, everyone knows that. But if someone wins and puts you up next week and one goes home, the other wins HOH and goes for the person that put you up.
Rachel: I would. Not gonna lie, I would.

Rachel: Watching her now, campaign against you? I don't want to rub it in her face, but I would NEVER do that. If it was us on the block, I'd be like, vote for him - I'd tell them to vote however they want. I'd never pull them aside, at all.
Brendon: It says a lot to me about your loyalty too. I'd trust you 100% more because of it. You're not running and pulling people aside and trying to get them to vote for you. We never really were going to put you up...
Rachel: We only did because you were the only guarantee that she'd go home.
Hayden: Honestly, anyone except Kathy would have sent her home.
Rachel: Maybe, but she'd have your vote - and you'd both be campaigning..
Brendon: ...and if you weren't on the block, you won POV, you'd have pulled her off. It was never a target for you.
Rachel: and I'm sorry for putting you up there...

11:18 Downstairs - Kristen has moved to the Cabana room, and snagged Lane again.
Lane: You can use my name as much as you want too.
Kristen: I don't want to put you in an awkward position.
Lane: Worst case is it gets back to Rachel, and she doesn't have a vote. And I don't think it'd upset Hayden - I dunno, I've never seen him upset.
Kristen: I know you guys are friends, I just don't know on a game level how far you've gone...
Lane: Oh, no. Yeah, me and Hayden work out, but that's as far as it's been. When he won HOH the first time, our talk was just to make sure I didn't go up. That's as far as the loyalty runs.
Kristen: I just think that no one in the house would expect you to keep me over him, which could be a good thing.
Lane: Yeah.

Kristen: If you're gonna be open about you're vote, especially tomorrow? That'll be really beneficial. People are afraid... they think you, enzo and matt are gonna keep Hayden here.
Lane: I'm not gonna go and...
Kristen: Yeah, just if people ask you.

Kristen: You sure you don't care? People are gonna come to you and be like why?!
Lane: It's a game. Got to think about it from a game point of view. I trust you, I know you're not gonna slander my name. It's cool with me, do what you gotta do, wearing your unitard and hair, drink your wine, and smoke you're one cigarette.
Kristen: (laughs) ok.

Lane makes his escape. He goes outside and see's Kathy and Enzo at the hot tub..

Lane: This? This right here is an ALLIANCE.
Enzo: You know it. And we're so powerful, you know. But who's gonna put me up right now? not being pompous, but I'm the entertainer, so don't put me up...
Lane: So don't please put me up - I get the same respect from you?
Enzo: Well, you DO make SOME people laugh...

Lane: So I get the same respect.. you're not gonna put me up?
Enzo: If I gotta put you up, my hands are tied, you gotta respect that.

Kathy gets up and moves away..
Lane: You were doing so good, and you walked away!
Kathy: I'm coming back! I was just outta my boundaries!
Lane: We're having an intervention, man!
Enzo: So if we're final two, she's gonna vote for me..
Lane: But I'm southern!
Enzo: But I got the southern CHARM. I'm gettin' her f'in vote TONIGHT.
(Kathy laughs - Kristen joins)

Enzo: You're a good dude. I like you. Never thought me from Jersey would get along with a dude from Texas, but it's working out.
Lane: We take some steps forward, some back. Today I beat you at pool, steps forward.
Enzo: You didn't beat me, I beat myself, scratched on the eight ball. You had like 5 balls up there, you didn't really do nothing...
Lane: ...and the second time
Enzo: You got lucky.

Lane: So you'd vote for him, Kat?
Kathy: I didn't say that..
Lane: HE said that..
Enzo: Don't worry about that....
Lane: If it came down to a southerner and the - what is it, west cost?
Kristen: EAST COAST...
Enzo: I'm all OVER, I'm EVERY coast..
Lane: If it came down to that - you'd vote that over a southerner?
Enzo: Don't put her on the spot! How many fans you got right now? can you fill the living room?!
--Lessa: It's all goodnatured - and making me giggle!

Enzo: I might got the whole east coast - you got... texas. We'll see, we'll see the blogs after this!
Lane: I got hate mail. gonna send you hate mail!

Enzo's still holding court - all about Jersey, and East coast, straight up Legit, know what I mean? very funny. :)

Enzo: I wanna explore the west coast. What I've seen, I like LA - they put me on the map, so I gotta respect that.

Upstairs - Brendon, Rachel and Hayden are cutting deals for next week, and talking about potentially starting "Something" next week - they won't actually use the word alliance, but it's implied. Hayden's saying he's down.

Hayden: This is theoretical, if she had won POV, would you have sent me home?
Rachel: We would have 100% put up Kathy. And to be honest, when Britney was talking about using the POV on you? I was not sure that I would have kept Kristen in this game. But had she used it on Kristen.... I was worried that you would have used the POV on Kristen and then I'd put Kathy up - I never wanted you to go home.
Hayden: I appreciate that. Obviously our connection isn't a strong as your guys'. I like her a lot, but... I just know against anyone other than Kathy, I would have gone home.
Brendon: ...and yeah, that four person alliance sounded good - minus Kristen.

11:47 Lavalamps.

Hayden: I think Britney knows the game as good as anyone.
Brendon: ...and I think she knows Kristen was gonna come after her.
Hayden: I don't want to say anything bad about Kristen at all.
Brendon: Nothing you say in this room will leave it..
Rachel: I think it's gonna be a 6-1 vote.
Brendon: I think the other two votes she thinks she has..
Rachel: ...will vote with the house.
Brendon: They don't wanna be targets.

Hayden: Alright, lemme ask you this. If it's endurance on Thursday and it's you and me, you want me to go down?
Brendon: The two of us win, it's good, so don't even worry about that.
Rachel: I'm telling you this as a player... I can't even compete, but Brendon and I would talk, you're not going up if Brendon wins, I think. And I feel like you wouldn't put us up - but it's not gonna be endurance. It's gonna be a quiz, or something... maybe a skill..
Brendon: Maybe doing something simple, but like for an hour and a half...
Rachel: Nothing like surfs up or anything. We'll know for sure if we get locked out tomorrow morning, then yeah - it'll be endurance. But I seriously doubt it.

They move on to talking about various HOH competitions, etc.
Rachel: I feel like I've proved myself in the game, so guys like you and Brendon, even if I wasn't with him, would want to be with me.
Hayden: Clearly you're both strong players, that's why people are after you.
Brendon: We're gonna both have to fight our asses off to win. We don't tell anyone we're cool, let the others think they're good.
Hayden: Same with you.

11:59pm BBT - Britney and Matt come into the HOH.... Downstairs, Lane offers to teach Kathy how to play pool. Enzo's still in the hot tub, but heading inside briefly, Kristen's checking laundry... General chitchatters all around.. and we get lavalamps.

12:07am BBT - Around the house: Ragan, Matt, Britney, Brendon and Hayden are in the HOH, discussing Rachel and if Brendon's mom will like her. Downstairs, Rachel and Kristen talk about bubblegum vodka. Rachel heads back upstairs, and Kristen goes back outside.

They tell her about seeing her boob last night- she's playing dumb. Says she doesn't remember.

Britney: If your dad DVRs showtime, he knows what your girlfriends boob looks like.
Brendon: Good point.
Matt: He's all - I can't wait to take this girl on a family trip...

12:12 Downstairs, Kristen and Enzo are on the patio couches, and Kristen's making her plea, again. She tells him she's got three, and needs one more. She says she has Lane, Ragan and Kathy, and doesn't think they're BSing her. Lather Rinse Repeat.

-- Hahaha. Up in HOH, they think that you always finish a double eviction week with an endurance. Not. Poor delusional, folks. A fast forward week is Eviction, HOH, Nominations, POV, POV Meeting, Eviction. Then later that night, they do the second HOH. --

F 1/2 move to Kathy and lane in the Cabana room, while F 3/4 is on Kristen still making her plea.

12:28 - Hayden's joined the Cabana room. General chitchat, Kristen's still talking to Enzo, who's blowing smoke in her direction, and I'm cutting out 30 minutes early, since 7am comes way early! Night Dishers!






Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger bigwigg said...

Yey Lessa! I really miss you!

August 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Miss you and all my Crazies too, Bigwigg! :)

August 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Brendon needs to get evicted if for no other reason than he is so f'n stupid about the game.

Ragan initiated the thought process about the alliance and now Kristen needs to totally expose it.

August 3, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

really BBAD can u please take R and B off the and put someone else.

August 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you get on Flash back around 8:40 PM BBT? Cams 3/4...Kristen nailed it and figured out the Brigade...I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned!

August 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY! I finally made it to a "Late Night with Lessa"!

Not sure how long I can take it either. If Skippy goes back on all 4s to Kristen, I'm going to find AG's private phone number and tell her what I think.

Every time I got a chance to check in today it was 4 on Kristen, saying the same thing. It was like a loop. Only the victim's with her face would change. She's holding court in that room.

Then BBAD started and again, stuck on Kristen. finally it's getting bearable, and at times funny with the pure idiocy of the other HG's clueless chatter.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

Hey Lessa, Muah!
and hey Bigwigg!!
Crazies in the house!!! :)

Ugh. Brenden and Rachel...
just UGH.
--Lessa: oh Brenchel, for smart people, you sure are dumb...

Can I get an amen??
In their eagerness to show the rest of the house their gamesmarts and "intelligence" (cough, cough), they end up spilling everything to the rest of the house about their game.
Everything.
That and they just annoy the mess out of me. :D
These two are just killing me this season.

August 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Lessa!

This cracks me up! Regan knows there is an alliance but not who's in it, Kristen has it figured out and won't spill it and Rachel/Brendon are so stupid they don't see it and are talking game with 2 of the members.

Better win that HOH Brendon or you 2 are toast!

August 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and all.

Missed everything tonight. Watching now (hoh), feeling kind of sad that Kristen and Hayden aren't enjoying their last hours together.

Ahhh just noticed Enzo holding court!!

August 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Happy Late Night Lessa, bigwigg, divr and everyone waiting in the queue.
Divr, not sure it will matter if Kristen exposes the brigade. I'm not convinced anyone will believe it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall there being any advance notice of a double eviction.

August 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, I was talking to my step-sister today for the first time in what seems like forever. (She was at my step-mom's when I called.)

Today was her 20th Anniversary date with Wal-Mart. She's been in the jewelry dept. the whole 20 years and manager about the last 15, or is that just a supervisor? I don't understand the hierarchy there.

Anyway, 20 years. She got her special badge, a couple of other things and the thing she wanted the most, her Lifetime Discount Card.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Aw, Awesome Gaytor! Tell her congrats from me. :) I went in today to pick up birthday gifts for my daughter
(she turns 16 tomorrow! holy hell i'm old! What did she want? A bow and arrows! SRSLY. She's awesome. :) Papa and Nana got her the bow, i got extra arrows and a target for her to set up in the yard. Hee. i'm an awesome mom!)
and anyway, i go in? and everyone's all "OMG guess what, (complainbitchmoan)!" And I was like dude. i'm never oming in on my day off EVER AGAIN!

Until next week, of course. Heh.

August 3, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

A bow and arrows at 16. Don't hit me, but that sounds SO Alaskan from what we have learned from Ms. Palin.

I promise never to speak that name again. I could see it being something like Bettlejuice with better hair.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*glares* Palin uses guns. duh. (hides my own guncase, grins)

actually she said "it's midevil and cool!" when i asked her why.. *L* her papa is thrilled, he used to bow hunt back in Ohio when i was really little. :) We got her a starter set - if she really likes it, we're gonna take her to the Bow Shop and get her a good one. :)

August 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I love college football!

The Colts...YUCK!!

August 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa during my working days, even in a corporate office environment, I learned fast to never pop by on a day off (vacation day)... listening to the daily gossip could take away half of your day or more.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

My daughter went hunting with her dad a lot when she was growing up but never with a bow. She got a pink shotgun when she was 10. I think it is great when girls enjoy that kind of stuff.

August 3, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Beetlejuice with better hair...lmao!

August 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

That is great Lessa. I know Alaska is so different from my lifestyle and most places I've lived. Of course there was duck and deer hunting in my high school years... for others. I could never bring myself to kill anything. Meat is supposed to come from a grocery store all trimmed and wrapped in nice clear packages.

My dad was a big hunter from before I was even born. He took me duck hunting once. I only hit one bird, and on the way home it started quacking. Damn thing only pretended to be dead. Sorta like some of my ex-husbands at night.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Lessa...happy birthday to your daughter. It's my first daughter's birthday too. Actually, I'm watching the clock. In about 15 minutes, 43 years ago, I gave birth to my first child.

August 3, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

a PINK shotgun?? Where does one find a pink shotgun. I still have the one my dad bought for me when I was about 12. Maybe I could dye it pink? I wonder where I could find pink stain if I wanted to re-do the stock properly.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michelle, I love the Colts. I love it when the Saints beat them in a Super Bowl that is. HA!

Of course, while I went to U of Ark, my team now is the LSU Tigers.

Geaux Tigers!!!

Boooo USC!!! (now to see if Carolyn reads the Late Night comments. *giggle*

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Aww! Happy birthday to your girltoo! :) My oldest is 18, just graduated (cutting it so close he gave me my first gray hairs! lil bastard!), my daughter will be 16, and my youngest girl just turned 11.

i'm not sure how this all happened since on MY side of my eyes, I'm still 16 myself!

August 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Meadow's_Mama said...

Okay here are my complaints for the day....

What makes Skippy think that ANYONE is interested in watching Kristin sitting alone doing nothing....when I can hear in the backround that there are lively conversations going on elsewhere in the house?

Rachel is grateing on my nerves so badly that I can hardly stand to look at her let alone *like* listen to her

I know these are things that have been said before but, I just NEEDED to get it out!!

I almost want Kristen to stay this week just to see how crazy it makes Rachel.

August 3, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Lessa...I'm really laughing. My about to be 43 year old told me today she felt like she was 20. All I could think of was that (thank the powers that be) I feel like I'm 18!

August 3, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

The pink gun came from Cabela's. Duck and Goose hunting is primarily what they did.

August 4, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Happy Birthday to everyone's spawns. :-p

Izzy, I thought you were going to talk about how painful your labor was 43 years ago. Every birthday my mother would call me first thing in the morning and tell me how the terrible and hard labor pains were that day however many year ago it was. (Now, if I could just get that call one more time... :~( )

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger jodda said...

Lessa, tell her I said happy birthday!!!
We just got our girl a bow and arrow after she has some archery at a day camp. She loves it. We just stay out of the backyard as she practices. Duck!

August 4, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Gaytor I may be one of a handful of people in Indiana that can't stand the Colts. Me in Indiana Super Bowl Sunday at a bar wearing a Saints shirt. It was not a happy place. hehe

I am a Fighting Irish fan! I hope Carolyn doesn't block me for that. :)

August 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Meadow's, I'm right there with you on Skippy on Kristen. It's been that way since Wakey Wakey today. I was trying to find a way to stick a firecracker up his ass and light it after the first 30 minutes.

I'm so glad I had tons of other things to do today so I kept the feeds very low and would only look in when I heard another voice. 4 cams on 1 person was really getting to me. It was as bad as what the late late late night crew was doing with Brendon and Rachael.

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Did you just see Rachael pose for the perv cam that was following her up the spiral staircase? Pulling her dress down on her shoulder and posing. I didn't need to see that? Was that my cue to go to bed?

I'm not going yet, I'm hoping Kristen will expose the BRAgade. Or more hoping that Regan will figure it out. Someone certainly needs to.

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Meadows...I agree with you. Rachel is grating. The kristen stuff has become too much. It's like they are saving the best parts for TV.

Just found gaytor's (sorry I'm not doing the caps) comment about beetlejuice....LOL - shhhh!!!

August 4, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

haha Michelle, if she puts up with me about the Tigers and the Saints and my very anti USC comments, I think she will let you slide too.

I think you told me in Facebook about being the only one wearing a Saints shirt on Super Bowl Day. Ahh what a great day that was, and our parties didn't stop until Mardi Gras was over. Our Saints Parade was the best ever. When I was young and dumb I was a Cowboy fan. They won a few back in those days but I could never get off work to go see a celebration parade. (I hope MsFitz doesn't see this.)

But those parades were NOTHING compared to the parade the Saints had. No city can do a parade like New Orleans.

:o)

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Aww gaytor (here I go with caps again) I really wish you could get that call again too, sweetheart.

Actually...this birth took 48 hours.

You know the call about labor was just pure love...because she knew at the end of it...it would be the greatest love she'd ever know. Sincerely.

August 4, 2010 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alright - cutting out early, cuz I work early. Tomorrow is the girl's birthday party and such - will try to make it for late night, but no promises. :)

Night Dishers!

August 4, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LESSA, I step away to check Facebook messages and come back to 1 minute after you go !POOF! for the night.

Sleep well.

I'll mind the critters for a few more minutes them I'm gonna be a pumpkin and let my stem show.

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Divr said: "Brendon needs to get evicted if for no other reason than he is so f'n stupid about the game."

EXACTLY!!! Couldn't agree more!

August 4, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below