;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Late Night with Lessa!

Hey y'all - I'm here! (barely. heh!) So let's check in around the house...

11pm BBT
The boys are playing pool, and earlier Hayden and Kristen asked Brendon if they could talk, and Brendon is right now telling Rachel about it, and Rachel keeps repeating that there's nothing that she can do.

Rachel: We'll talk to them, but there's nothing I can do. And if Britney uses it, she's losing one of her friends. There's nothing I can do, Brendon.
Brendon: I know.
Rachel: I don't think Britney would anyway...
Brendon: I don't think so either. It'd be stupid. I just thought we could be cordial and listen, but..

Bubbles, briefly.

Brendon: It's not a question of... I was just really curious what they'd say...
Rachel: What could they say? If Britney uses it, what are you gonna do? Come on.
Brendon: I was just curious if Hayden would be more concerned about himself vs. her...

HAHAH! Ragan just came out in Kristen's other unitard!


Rachel: She threatened me. Something like tit for tat, she'll do whatever she wants me to do.. Basically, she said she'd do anything she could to get me out. That's the gist I got, either you make a deal and do what I want... She said something like offering me protection because Brendon won't be here forever. She said you wouldn't be here forever, and I'd need protection.
Brendon: It's ballsy!

Ragan comes over (Now dressed in his own clothing) talking of the DR they did in the unitards... like a cable access show...

General chitchat resumes... all the way around..

Kathy and Kristen are in the Cabana room, chatting. General chitchat with everyone else in the back yard.

Kathy: anyway, you might have a chance...
Kristen: I don't want you to go though!
Kathy: I know. The only way for you to stay is if I go up
Kristen: I can't tell them that.
Kathy: Don't worry about it, they'll do what they want to do. You don't need to feel bad, or guilty or anything.

11:34 - bubbles!

We're back, and the conversation continues...
(Meanwhile, I'm finally getting the chance to watch tonight's show. *L*)

CUT TO:
12:00am BBT
HoH

Hayden and Kristen head upstairs where Rachel and Brendon are - Rachel's coloring her hair and talking next HOHs.

Brendon: Here they come.
Rachel: Want me to dye your hair red?
Hayden: No.
Rachel: So what's up, Hayden?
Hayden: What are you thinking?
Rachel: About what?
Hayden: I think we're in the same situation you were in week one. I think if we can put what's happened aside, we could possibly... make something out of this, and then we'd have four strong competitors going forward together.
Rachel: You realize we were all on the same team, going for the same goal, and you screwed us over. You would have put us up on the block. You may not have seen it that way, but you would have. You'd never put like Kathy and Britney on the block.
Hayden: Obviously you felt the same way, you put us up.
Rachel: You attacked us. My goal was putting the floaters out, then you came after us, and I needed someone to put up against Kristen that would have people who like them - you. And I had to make a point.
Hayden: Do you realize what a power move this would be? Four strong players?
Rachel: Why would we trust you?
Hayden: Why would I do it week one?
Rachel: We weren't together before you put us on the block together.
Hayden: Like it or not, you need someone to help you - and no one out there will do it.
Rachel: I know. That's why we have to fight so hard for ourselves.
Hayden: ...and you've been doing a great job. I'm telling you - you can take a chance with us and change the game, or you can not, and it'll be the exact same thing. You need all the help you can get. If you trust us - it's three against eight... if you don't, it's the same odds as it was.
Rachel: What deal are you making with Britney?
Kristen: Originally we were gonna have her use it on me, because I don't have any chance... but fact of the matter is it'll be more discreet if I stay on the block.
Hayden: ...and no one needs to know we're working together..
Rachel: They'd know you were working with Britney.
Kristen: Only if they take me off the block - I'd have to sacrifice my entire game for her. It's different with Hayden.
Hayden: I wouldn't put her up.
Rachel: She knows if she takes you off the block, she'd be going against me? What have you talking to Britney about? Be honest with me, if you want me to trust you?
Hayden: I told her I wouldn't put her up.
Rachel: When, how long? Personal alliance? You'd have to go against Lane, Enzo, all your other friends... that doesn't make sense?
Hayden: Do I have an alliance with anyone else? No.
Rachel: She won't use it, unless you make a deal and next week you'd have to put up your friends... are you really gonna put up your friends?
Hayden: It's a GAME.
Kristen: And that's what's been eating me up? But you know, it's a game. I think we should play it like a game.
Rachel: I agree 100% Kristen.
Hayden: We're here to play and win half a million dollars.
Rachel: I agree, but do you understand that you're saying we have to make a strong alliance and you can't go back on this deal. If you stay, we'd have to trust you 100%, and you wouldn't be able to get rid of Britney either - which you're saying we're going to final four, you've said it before and then you backstabbed us.
Kristen: We didn't say that, and we never said final four.
Hayden: We didn't use those words..
Brendon: We said we'd go to jury together.
Kristen: Let me interrupt.. I never had any intention of putting you up.
Rachel: Why did you not want me to win HOH so bad?
Kristen: Because of everything that happened during the show - and nothing made sense to me, and that's why I got so defensive.. it's not that I was going after you - it was that I didn't know what you had with Andrew, I felt like maybe he was coming after me with you guys..
Brendon: You should have asked us.. I mean, I thought Andrew was my friend, said he was coming after us... and I still don't know.
Kristen: The whole thing got F'ed up because of Andrew.

Rachel: If you won last week - you would have put me and Brendon up?
Kristen: I wouldn't have done it, until i talked to you and cleared the Andrew thing up. I have never intended on coming after either one of you! If anything, I thought you were people who could protect us...

They talk about Kathy against either of them is the only guarantee...

Rachel: You've never had to fight, you're backs are never against the wall.
Hayden: What are we doing now?
Rachel: Now you know how it feels.
Hayden: It sucks.
Brendon: It's just hard for us to trust you wouldn't put us on the back. We weren't targeting you.
Kristen: I knew that, it was just when everything happened with Andrew, and I felt I couldn't clear it up, because it was Andrew. Can you see where I was coming from? Thinking it was fishy?
Rachel: Yeah, my jaw dropped literally - I thought Andrew and Brendon were friends..

Brendon: I just wish you had come to talk to us..
Hayden: We should have.

Rachel: You were coming after me in that competition.
Kristen: I was. I admit it. It was because of everything had happened.

Rachel: We have no one we can trust is each other, and thank G-d we've pulled it off every week and we've had to fight.
Hayden: Yeah, and it's been great - but, you need help if you're gonna get any farther.
Rachel: I know we do, but we need people we can trust, and I don't know if we can trust you.
Brendon: ...and even if we trust you, Britney has too, as well, in order to use it.
Rachel: And Britney has to know too, that I'll have to put someone else up and Britney has to be on the same page in putting Kathy up. The only way this would work is if Hayden was taken off. Everyone would be suspicious.
Brendon: Even the voting... We can't push votes.
Kristen: I think it'll look good if it was me and Kathy up there.
Rachel: I was thinking of putting you and Kathy up first...

Brendon: You have to think the votes - they would vote out Kathy?
Hayden: Yeah.
Rachel: They will.
Hayden: You only need four - us two, Ragan, Britney. That's all we need.
Brendon: I just don't want to push..
Rachel: You don't have to say anything. Say you'll do what Rachel wants you to do - and you all can talk to the others.
Kristen: We'd only need four.
Hayden: If it was Kathy, it'd be four, no problem. I have her, and that's it.
Rachel: Who are people like Lane and Enzo talking game too?!
Kristen: I don't know if they're talking to anyone.
Rachel: I don't know where Lane and Enzo stand. I know Matt and Ragan are together.
Hayden: Maybe Lane and Britney. I really like Lane. I wouldn't put him up, though there aren't a lot of options anymore.
Rachel: You don't need to tell me now? But if this happens, we need to communicate before every HOH to say who we're gonna put up, so I know you won't go back on this deal. Keeping you two here together is not a one week deal, it's a set in stone two power-couple alliance, and it is huge, and it's a big deal.
Brendon: ...and we have to fight for HOH - one of us falters, and someone is taking us out.
Rachel: ...and when the house gets smaller our votes..
Kristen: ...are the ones that count.

Rachel: Three votes will count. This could be huge. This is game changing.
Hayden: I know.
Brendon: And we'd have to trust..
Kristen: ...and I'm always honest - even when you didn't like what I said, I've been honest.
Rachel: I know. I believe that. But to be honest, I'm scared of you two.
Kristen: I think we have a lot to be scared of.
Rachel: Yeah.
Brendon: We all have to fight really hard...
Hayden: And no one needs to know - but it'll come out.
Brendon: ...only when it has too.

They talk about how to approach Britney.

Rachel: You have to make a deal with her - and then..
Hayden: Do I send her to you?

They're trying to figure out how to get Britney to use it, without tipping their DoublePowerCouple hand... Rachel says that she needs to know what deals are made - then will talk to Britney, and if she trusts them, she'll put Kathy up.

12:32am BBT - conversation is still ongoing...

Rachel: I would be willing - if Brendon is willing, I mean..
Kristen: I told you, it's all about timing.
Brendon: We're not gonna backstab people until it's... We've been true to our word. Even Matt, we never backstabbed him, he was trying to play the house.
Hayden: ...and no one can know - like if Matt comes to me, and I'll be like..
Rachel: I'd tell anyone that asked besides Kathy, that it was the only option I had. You'd have to pretend you were shocked, had no idea, even say you were friends with Kathy and maybe that's why..
Kristen: That would be my first instinct...
Brendon: If Britney considers it, she'll come up here and talk to us...
Rachel: ...and I'd tell Britney too I'd have to put up Kathy so that I wouldn't upset the house.

Brendon keeps trying to figure out what she might say to Britney...

Brendon: Britney is smart..
Rachel: Yeah, but if she pulls off Hayden, she knows Kathy is the only option, that's the bottom line. And that's the only option that gives Kristen a chance.
Brendon: She wouldn't expect a pawn?
Rachel: No. I can just be like, either Kirsten goes, Kathy goes, I don't care which one. And then people are gonna vote out Kathy. You have two right here, Britney, and Ragan...
Hayden: I love Kathy but..
Kristen: Yeah, me too - but we gotta play the game.
Rachel: We've been playing the game since we got here.

12:39
Rachel: I'm willing, if Brendon is- but you have to convince Britney, and that'd be the hard sell. She holds all the power - and then I hold the power to keep you two together.

They all shake on it:

(And a new alliance is born.... any bets on who breaks it first? hee.)

Rachel: Good luck Hayden, you have a lot of work to do.

Hayden heads downstairs - Kristen stays for a bit, to ease suspicion. Enzo's in the shower... Hayden brushes his teeth.

Hayden: Kathy, possibly...
Enzo: Yeah?
Hayden: Possibly.
Enzo: whoa!

Kathy comes in and breaks it up. Lavalamps.

12:50 - Lane and Hayden head out to play pool, and find Kathy is the only one outside. Lane's laughing because he lured everyone to bed, then leaves to play pool.

Upstairs, Rachel and Kristen are talking about their blow up, and Kristen's explaining how her head was spinning, and was in total defense mode... Rachel's explaining how she was thinking too, and how their reactions hinged on everything Andrew had said...

Rachel: I don't even know what we said anymore! I'm kinda afraid to find out.

Kristen: If things happen the way we plan for them to happen? This is better.
Rachel: ...and honestly, no offense, you haven't had to fight yet. But now you have, and that's why I'd trust you.

12:55am - lavalamps, and that's my cue! Night, Dishers!






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger HighHorse said...

UGH! Rachel creates complete fabrications of conversations, even lying to Brendon about what people say. She has convinced herself of things Kristen has said. This will prevent her from even considering the deal Hay and Kris will propose. Her personal dislike for Kristen will get in the way of even the best opportunity proposed to them. I greatly dislike Rachel for all of her hypocrisy.

August 1, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Britney doesnt use the veto. I dont see how it would benefit her at the moment. If she doesnt use it she may have 1 person coming after her. If she uses it she would have Rachel and Brendon and the Boys coming after her(if she couldnt get Kathy up as the renom) It is extremely risking. Would it shake things up yes, but it could cost her the game.

August 1, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hi Lessa and HighHorse. Just checking in before hitting the hay (hopefully).

Hope all is well. Oops just noticed Rachel and Brenden in the HOH...hope the bickering will be minimal

August 1, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Oh geesh...I'm completely agreeing with something MsFitz told me last night. That Rachel is pretty much done with Brenden but in with the "benefits". I'm watching the two of them now. Rachel is responding now and then but concentrating on her hair.

From Brenden, all I can hear is waa waa waa, ucla, waa waa.

Oops, there's Hayden.

August 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

I hope and pray that Brenchal do not take this deal and see straight through the hayden kristen deal. They are straightup lying and will not hold true to any deal that is made.

August 2, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Lessa! Just checking on the critters before I go to bed. Ya know, I almost dread next week cuz all we're gonna hear is "Brenden why does everyone hate us so bad?" When they get put on the block again, cuz you know it's bound to happen! I soooooo hope Hayden wins HOH and Kristen wins POV next week. What a coup that would be!!

August 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Hey Lessa ... thanks for working hard for us.

August 2, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love that Rachel is making them work for it and then hopefully not going to go for their so called plan!

August 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

seriously the feeds go from game talk to the other house guests sleeping... not cool. Especially since it seemed like Brenchel was considering this ridiculous deal with Haystin

August 2, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Okay, gotta to head off before I get too invested in this.

Thanks again Lessa and hope you're hitting pause to deal with us, then actually watching tonight's show. Brit and Lane were the best DR's. Oh, and Ragen's comment about Weekend With Bernie...I almost split in half.

Sweet BB to all when you get there...like Evel Dick with wings floating above the sleeping HGs sprinkling fairy dust over them. Obviously, I'm up waaaayyyy too late. Nite Nite

August 2, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

wow /brenchel is dumber than En-ane

August 2, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

noooooo. i am so sad now. they are shooting themselves in the foot. comments are quiet tonight.. wish i could sleep lol

August 2, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Thanks for the updates Leesa

August 2, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Here we go again ... I am about to jump off the brenchal bandwagon. If they take this deal, they aren't as smart as I thought they were ... I'm very sad :(

August 2, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

thanks for the transcribing lessa! I am watching it and still missed some of that!

August 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Thanks for keeping us posted tonight Lessa! I've stayed up far too long........goodnight Lessa and Dishers!!!

August 2, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hmm what is hayden playing at??? he didnt tell brit about the super couple alliance....i really dont think they will stick to the alliance but expect the unexpected. lol

August 2, 2010 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Rachel needs to go to Enzo and Lane and tell them that Hayden and Kristen have been trying to sell them out hardcore... that they are hatching a plan to get Britney to use the veto and to get rid of one of them... that could give Rachel leverage in the future... tell them that she will put up Kathy but she wants a one or two week deal... besides, if the boys buy it then they will most likely go after Hayden and Kristen right away knowing that he has chosen her over them... they are already thinking that and a lie of that magnitude might just send them over the top...

Rachel needs to figure out a way to get the house against a couple other people... it needs to be a subtle, believable lie... subtle yet deadly...

August 2, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below