;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!

Oooof! The HGs were playing the game hard core late last night on the live feeds! To get yourself up to speed on what went down in the house last night, start with Late Night with Lessa... and I'll get crackin' on the overnight report!

We've got a lot of ground to cover. Kristen came to play, and she will not be going down without a fight. She proved that last night, and I expect she will continue to do so every waking minute of the next 4 days... She knows she looks ridiculous, but Hippie Uni be damned, Kristen's life in the game is on the line.

As always, the game is played not in the comps they show the tv only crowd, but in the conversations and manipulations we see from the HGs on the live feeds. It's getting hot in there...

Please refresh this post every 30 minutes or so, to see the Overnight Report go up in sections... My goal this morning is to have it completed for you by 7:30am BBT.

We'll be starting at 1am BBT...

Ragan and Kathy are wrapping up some game talking in the Taj - she's doing some CYA just in case she goes up as the ReNom.. Then they move over to Jumanji where Kristen is still leaned up against the solitary confinement door, her fingers through the bottom, so he can touch her, playing 20 questions with Hayden.

Rachel & Britney are discussing the possibilities for the week ahead up in the HoH Room.

As Rachel & Britney hold all the power in the house, until the PoV Ceremony, we're joining them... If you'd like to get a head start and just hop right into the flashback machine, clicking the pic will take you to the log in for the live feeds, if you've gottem, and the free trial, if you need em!

1am BBT
HoH Room
Britney & Rachel

Britney: I think week 5 is going to be crazy.
Rachel: I think so too. There could be a double eviction.
Britney: Lord, there could be a double eviction. There could be a f'in coup de, coup d'etat..
Rachel: I don't think they'll do a coup d'etat, but I think it'll they'll have something worked in, like week 5 or week 6, whenever the double eviction is, where it's like, America has some say in it.
Britney: Yeah, I do too.
Rachel: 'Cause right now, like, as a house, we don't know where America stands.
Britney: No, we have no idea.
Rachel: Like, America could seriously hate me and Brendon, and they could be like, so annoyed by us...
Britney: Who knows... It's gonna be crazy. I feel like something crazy's gonna happen.
Rachel: I feel like that too.
Britney: Either a double eviction.. or America votes.. or..
Rachel: Do you think they would have America vote a player out?
Britney: I said something about that at the beginning of the season. I think that would be a cool twist... I think there has to be something this week though, because America didn't vote on slop, so they had to vote on something else.
Rachel: Right.
Britney: I think they voted on something else...
Rachel: That's why Have Nots skipped a week..
Britney: Yeah. And I think it might be an America's Player. And if it is, America's Player doesn't get to choose their vote, so you can't count on that vote.
Rachel: And... Not only does America's Player not choose their vote, but America's Player can do whatever America wants them to do... Like, what if America's player wins HoH... Like, America's Player can win HoH, right?
Britney: Yah. And then, they don't get to do their own nominations. If AP wins HoH, America gets to put 2 people up, and they just have to pretend that's what they wanted.
Rachel: That would be a crazy twist. And then, what if they had an AP, and AP went through, and then they did a double eviction the same week?
Britney: That'd be nuts... But I feel like something has to be happening... Otherwise, we'd still have Have Nots this week.

The speculation on potential twists for the week continues... They know something's definitely up. They just don't know what yet.

Rachel: That Veto Ticket... I think that signifies something's gonna happen next week.
Britney: Something else..
Rachel: There's a reason that it's gonna be important next week to play in PoV... because otherwise, who really cares about playing in PoV?
Britney: And there's such a good chance that you will at this point, because there's so few people.
Rachel: So having a Veto Ticket, it becomes a big deal. Something's gotta be coming up next week.
Britney: Something's coming up. What I've been thinking about for some time... I've wondered a few times.. What if they had a Platinum PoV Comp, where instead of just using the Veto, you got to choose the replacement nominee?
Rachel: I've thought about that too. That would be insane.
Britney: That would be huge... And.. That's something that has to do with the Veto.
Rachel: Yeah...

Moving ahead to 1:15am BBT, still up in HoH... Rachel & Britney figure out the twist...



Rachel: And Kathy was BFF with Annie, before she left.
Britney: They were inseparable.
Rachel: It's like she's best friends with everyone who's leaving.
Britney: Kathy is bad luck.
Rachel: She is! She's best friends with Annie when she's leaving.. She's best friends..
Britney: ...with Monet.
Rachel: ..with Monet.
Britney: Best friends with Andrew.. Out of nowhere...
Rachel: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Britney: Best friends with Kristen. Oh my G-d... We've figured out the twist in this game: Kathy is Doom!
Rachel: Well, we're glad she's not our friend.
Britney: Mental note made.
Rachel: I wonder, like.. Do you think she'll try to be friends with us, as soon as Kristen leaves?
Britney: Yes! 100% yes. Who else is she gonna be friends with, Rachel? I would be willing to bet like a zillion dollars.

CUT TO:
2am BBT
Around the house...

Brendon, Matt & Ragan have joined Rachel & Britney up in HoH. They're all having a good laugh about who they thought was the saboteur...

Outside in the backyard, Kathy's talking to Enzo and Lane about adventures on her job. She's talking. They're blowing smoke up her skirt... Lane's lassoing things and Enzo's making faces to Lane, pretending to shoot himself in the head and hang himself, behind Kathy's back, every time she turns away.

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
  • HoH cleared out a few minutes ago. Kathy heads up there to touch base, get her social game on and hug Rachel and Brendon good night.
  • Britney's outside on the couch with Enzo & Lane. Since Britney's PoV rules the roost, we'll be joining them...
Enzo's telling them how he just votes with the house, so he can blame it on the house, and how he's been blowing smoke up Brendon's behind, telling him that if he wins HoH, Brendon and Rachel are safe...

Britney: Do you know that they said the same thing to Matt, and he told them no?
Enzo: Yeah? So he's gotta watch his ass, Matt... But he's ok, Matt.
Britney: That's what he says..

Enzo: They've got one person playing in the HoH competition next week, which is Brendon.
Britney: We have a whole house.
Enzo: If one of us.. Come on.. He's not winning HoH. I think Rachel is stronger at HoHs than he is, so... one of em has to go home.
Lane: Yeah...
Enzo: Come on. It's getting crazy. We're all in the jury house now. THey can have fun in the jury house...
Lane: They can do whatever they want to do.
Enzo: Yeah.. they gotta f'in mansion...
Lane: Date night every night for those two.
Enzo: Exactly. Cuz they know. They're terrified right now... Cuz they got one person goin' into the HoH next week.
Britney: mm hmm
Enzo: So that's what they always do. They bring everybody upstairs.. What're you gonna do? Oh. Sweet. You're not gonna put us up? That's what they always do. I knew they weren't gonna put me up anyway. Like I didn't f'in know?!

Enzo: What do you think Ragan would do, if he wins? Do you think he would put them up?
Britney: I tend to think no.
Enzo: I feel the same way. I feel like he's close with them.
Britney: Yeah, but I don't know for sure. That's just my guess...
Enzo: What about Kathy? Ya never know. If she would f'in win, would she put them up?
Lane: mm hmm.
Enzo: She was like, (mimics) "I wish I coulda played today," I'm like, stfu..
Lane: You shoulda tried sitting next to her.

Kathy bashing ensues... They feel like she's a nice lady, but her game is awful.

Enzo: It's like, calm down. You're in the jury house now. She tries too hard to act like she's dumb. You're a sheriff for a county. You can't be that dumb.
Britney: Enzo, it's not an act. Yes she can. It's not an act.

Talk turns to the PoV...

Enzo: She's like, "I'm getting backdoored. I know I'm getting backdoored." I'm all, you'r enot getting backdoored. Everyone wants Kristen out this week... Whatta you gettin' backdoored for?
Lane: (mumbles agreement)
Britney: Why on earth does anyone think I would use it?

***Frankly, we could end TOR right here, but let's keep going a bit for more inside info...

Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'.
Britney: That's what I'm so confused about.. Like...
Enzo: Kathy, calm the F**k down. You're goin' home next week.

Lane: (laughs) You're good this week. You're gonna be a pawn for 3 weeks, then you're gone.
Enzo: You'll probably be a pawn for the next 3 weeks, and one of those weeks, you're gonna go to the jury house, so stop... F**k..
Britney: (laughs)

Talk turns to Rachel and Brendon's asking Enzo and Britney what they each thought Lane would do...

Enzo: I said, I'll tell you the truth, I don't know where Lane stands right now...
Britney: That's what I said too.
Enzo: But as far as me, I want Kathy out.

Britney: I had to go talk to Kristen, and then I had to go talk to Rachel...
Enzo: Is Kristen trying to get you to use the PoV on her?
Britney: She wasn't like tryin' hard core to get me to use the PoV.

***say what??? the girl practically offered you her 1st born! ok... you're playing the game with Enzo and Lane too. I see.

Britney: She basically just told me the reason she wants to stay. She wasn't like, Use it!! She was just like, I'm gonna plead my case to you...
Enzo: And whatever you wanna do...
Britney: ...and whatever you wanna do, I respect it.
Enzo: Yeah. She's gotta do that. I mean, she's gotta try. When I seen her up against Hayden, I was like, I hope Brendon gets to play... win this thing.. keep the nominations the same, 'cause who knows who they'd put up...
Britney: Exactly.
Enzo: Keep the nominations the way they are. That's it. No one gets their hands messy. The HoH puttem up. That's it. Now we just vote Thursday. Kristen goes home. F**k it. It is what it is. I mean.. everyone's votin' Kristen out, right?
Britney: Yeah.
Enzo: That's what Rachel wants...

Lane messes with, or pretends to mess with Enzo a bit, about being unsure. They put on a little "the Brigade doesn't exist" show for Britney... Britney tells Enzo not to let Lane mess with him and that everyone's voting Kristen out.

Lane: Kristen hasn't done anything to me.
Enzo: So you're voting Hayden out?? This guy... You're trying to be f'in slick.
Britney: I know. See?

They "debate" who they're closer with, Hayden or Kristen... It's all a show for Britney. This conversation continues as they go on to discuss who they think should go first: Rachel or Brendon. Enzo thinks Rachel is the bigger threat, but he's pissed that Brendon tried to make him swear on his daughter. As far as Enzo's concerned, his family should be out of bounds and not come across anyone's lips.

This just about wraps it up, but I can't close the overnight without this VERY Funny Flashback Find!

Go to 3:16am BBT, choose Quad, go to full screen, and watch Matt as he puts on and parades around in Kristen's Uni and wig.

It's quite the show!


I promise you'll laugh your tushies off! ;)



As of 9:23am BBT, there's been no wake up call yet. We've had a couple of HGs get up to use the bathroom, and then go back to bed, but no chatter...







Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds,
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning....So i am very torn if Brittney will use the POV on Kristen i mean i felt like if she wan't she was gonna run to Rachel and tell her everything but she really didn't which makes me think she might actually use it..what does everyone else think?

August 1, 2010 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

ugh. I can't believe all the talk about how Kathy needs to go ,yet nobody puts her up. This would be the perfect time to backdoor her. I am sorry, but I really want Kristen to stay.

August 1, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!
Good Morning, Dishers!

Happy Sunday & Happy Show Day!!!

Well, I believe it's good bye to Kristen. She gave a great (long) plea last night & I truly believe Britney took it to heart. She didn't relay anything to anyone about what was said & she told Rachel everything she told Kristen she would say to her. The complete not even having a hint of the replacement nominee is the biggest factor. So, she may not be brave enough to shake things up but I can understand too why she wouldn't.

August 1, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger marye said...

Everyone talks about Rachel splitting up Hayden and Kristen. It hasn't taken them long to forget that Hayden put up Brenden and Rachel for just the same reasons that they are defending Hayden and Kristen with right now.
I don't like the way Rachel is acting right now, but I haven't forgotten that those guys have backed her in a corner more than once and she has come back fighting everytime.

August 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

Hey everyone,
I so want Brittany to use the veto and she just might do it but who knows. I want Hayden and Kristen to stay. Kathy has done nothing in this house except but be a pawn. What I really want is the shock factor put some excitement in this game.

August 1, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Happy Sunday!!

I hope and also think that Britney won't use the POV and Kristen goes home. There is no reason for her to. She's in the catbirds seat right now and as we all know next week another game starts.

I also think Britney is on to the brogade and is just playing dumb. Nobody in that house can think there is only the one alliance of B/R. Bedides the brogade we know that H/L have a side alliance. Not sure about M/R.

Unfortunately, I think Kristen played a bad game from the beginning by trying to be so independent and acting like she had no one (even though she had Hayden and Andrew). Then she sat with Cathy all week and lied big time about her and Hayden. She most certainly went after Rachel in the HOH challenge and said it "wasn't personal". In the POV it appears Hayden did her no favors. Too bad...

While many may not like Rachel at least she does remember it's a game and does try to socialize with everyone and have fun. Her laugh drives me crazy too but I'd rather hear laughter than tears. She also does clean, cook, wash clothes and I even saw her change sheets. And, she remembers to say plaese and thank you!!

August 1, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Sunday!!!

Good Morning, Meg! :)
Good Morning, Lisa! :)
Good Morning, MsFitz!! :)
Good Morning, MaryE! :)
Good Morning, NinaRoxx74
Good Morning, MG! :)

August 1, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Lisa M - I'm w/ you. I said last night in the comments that I want her to stay because she would be more willing to stand up & challenge Rachel & anyone else after her instead of watching Kathy weasel her way thru w/ the brown-nosing. Kristen has already made it quite clear she is not going to take any bull. She has a strong personality like most of them do & it would be fun to see her get further. But, if she stays she HAS to win HOH or one of the challenges. I'm tired of seeing it dominated by Rachel & Brendon. I would like to see anyone else win HOH or POV that is willing to really mix things up & not just focus on an emotional game. That's not to take away anything from Rachel & Brendon because they have won when it's been needed the most & IMO they deserve credit for that. Brit has shown in challenges she is a force to be reckoned with too.

The coolest thing for me this season is having no clear favorite or non-fav. There are a couple who bug me personality-wise but I try to set that aside when judging their game. But, I kind of like it not having any clear fav or non-fav because it gives me the chance to focus on individual play and their social game. Which now looking back on past seasons seemed to get lost when a favorite jumped out at me at the beginning.

August 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Morning Carolyn and all BB buddies.

Great overnight, thanks for the funny flashback.

Totally agree MG.

August 1, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Good Morning:

I don't think Brittney is going to use the POV. I think she feels she is safe at this point, no matter who wins HOH next week.

@Ms Fitz - I too would not mind seeing someone else win this next week besides Brendon, but I do worry if anyone else wins it that they will do the predictable and put up Brendon and Rachel and it won't be mixed up. I still feel as if they are the underdogs when it comes to the other house guests being against them and wanting them out.

Therese

August 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Gm everyone

Just wanted to say that i love the flashback of Matt in the uni it was great.

I think that Brittney should use the veto to backdoor Kathy she has done thing in this game. I dont think she should make it the jury. She is playing both side and no see it.

August 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ruh Roh. I seea creature stirring. Now Wanky Wanky yet, but it's Enzo.

Oh. Good morning Carolyn, Goddess of Dish., and Meg and Lisa_M too.

Don't tell anyone I did personal greetings this morning. The rest will be my usual 'Good Morning YOU'

Can we please come up with a good name for Lane and Enzo? They need it. I can't think of one but it needs to be two bumbling idiots, real or cartoon.

Now I'm off to Flashback the Matt in a uni. Thanks Carolyn for giving us that. I can't wait to see it.

:o)

August 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm really not sure who knows what and who's going to do what. I think that may be why I'm still watching even without a favorite player.

August 1, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

MsFitz -- Was just thinking the same thing about favorites this season. Thanks for saying it so much better than I could.

LOL, I feel like such a floater. Only one totally off my like list is Kathy. Everyone else is still in the running!

August 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ltcmek! :)

Good morning, Therese! :)

Good Morning, Pooh! :)

Good Morning, GayTor! :)

Good Morning, Aimee! :)

August 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning everyone!

I've had a rough 12 hours...my dog was sick all night and I took him to an emergency vet this morning. Cost me a fortune but he is better:) So glad I can come here and catch up on all I missed! Thanks Carolyn and Dishchicks!

I don't think Britney will use the POV. She would gain one, possibly two strong allies, but right now she is sitting pretty with Brendon, Rachel, Matt, Enzo and Lane....so why make the move now?

August 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

good AM!
Not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but matt's real birthday is in March and he is also already in his 30s. Ok strategy, although I would've gone with more mid august if I were him

August 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Christy in AL! :)

August 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, HighHorse! LOL! Nope, i didn't know that... But knowing Matt's penchant for making up stories to benefit himself in the house, I can't say I'm surprised.

August 1, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS! Lots of comments while I was making mine.

Good Morning YOUZ! (OMG, I'm picking up Enzo's vocabulary and Jersey accent.)

BB: GaYToR, STOP THAT!

:o)

August 1, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

High Horse,

How did you find out his real birthday was in march?

August 1, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers and all the wonderful crew who keeps this marvelous forum going.

I too believe that Kristen is headed out the door because I can't think of one reason why Brit should put herself out there. I'm not a Kristen fan but I agree that she's been playing the game. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts when she see's where Hayden's true allegiance lies. I'm really curious after hearing her plea to Brit which included the *fact that she's with Hayden*.

Just a few thoughts about Brendon and Rachel. I think that the proof is in the pudding; they win competitions. And their fellow HG's may have personal issues with them but a lot of it is sour grapes. In this game, if you win, you have the power. I get that the Brigade is powerful because they can vote in a block of 4 but I'm not convinced that there won't be a splinter before they have a chance to really exercise that power. Especially since HG's only seem to vote as one big block anyway.

Seriously folks, how often were there BB HG's who were the model of humility, integrity, character, etc.? This is a game which requires craftiness, skill, mental and physical prowess and the ability to get down and dirty if necessary. The degree to which you do those things varies from person to person but let's be honest - are you really looking for a crew of HG's who can't mix it up if they need to? If so, I'd like to know what show you're watching cuz I don't think it's BB. ;-0

August 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Highhorse

Thanks for sharing that! In the past I can remember BB giving a birthday gift or supplies for a party. (I don't know if they have done it for everyone though.) BB didn't seem to acknowledge it, so I wondered if it really was his birthday!

August 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

ltcmek - You're welcome! :)

ChristyinAL - That is a very rough 12 hours. My heart goes out to you that you worried about your doggie but I'm sooooo happy he is doing better. And, believe me I understand the fortune that you spent but it's worth it to have him better! :)

August 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I haven't read the rules of commenting lately but just did. I agree with everything in #5, as much as I want to say them sometime, but I question the last sentence. Are you sure they are all human?

Only an autopsy would tell us for sure.

:o)

August 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, KJ :)

August 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Just some thoughts to current and future BB HG's:

1. In this game, there is no such thing as the good people and the bad people or those who do and do not deserve to win. You're not running for a religious or political office. You signed up for a reality show and had to prove you'd do what it takes to get to a big cash prize - need I say more?

2. Every HOH and POV is *a big one*. They are all critical and crucial. Please stop saying, every week, this is a big one and I/we gotta win.

3. Since you know that you won't have access to your normal distractions and will be bored please come equipped with games you can play to keep yourself and the viewers occupied and interested. Be creative; the stakes are high.

4. It had to occur to you at some point that you would be sleep deprived, hungry, cold, etc. if you land in the house. Maybe you could practice a bit so you could whine a little less on the back end? A little mental and physical fortitude goes a long way.

Just a thought...

August 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning all...is anyone following Jeff on his trip?

August 1, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

So here's what I need to say about Kathy - wow! That is some kinda game that she is playing. Talk about talking out of both sides of your neck. She is not gonna sell her soul to the devil and keeping her morals and her values but ooh whee can she spit venom. Everytime I hear her say how much she can't stand to hear them, they're selfish and make her sick I scream at the t.v. - then go home! I know it's her game play - it just annoys me. There, I feel better now. Thanks for listening ~

August 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

When Matt was on another reality show, his profile provided his age and birth day. I've read on a few sites his real bday wasn't yesterday. :)

August 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Thanks LTC!! Agree KJ!!

August 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, AJS :)

Everyone - Since BB's giving them a sleep in, I'm taking advantage and using the time not sit & to ice my lower back... I'll check back in in a bit..

August 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn

Last night about 20:50 thru on quad cam's.

Rachel and Britney in HOH and Rachel saying how she totally believed Andrew

Ragan and Kathy-Ragan saying how Andrew's speech didn't ring true because him and Kristen didn't talk game like that.

So Rachel doesn't seem to know as much as she thinks and apparently Ragan isn't sharing all his thoughts anymore with her. At least that I saw.

Interesting... wonder if Brit will use the POV, she's not really sharing much with Rachel from her talk with Kristen.

It would be a real game move on her part - might work out - she'd had a strong person to align with and someone who with a bigger target than her.

August 1, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!

Sunday Morning

August 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

And for the final part of this morning's rant...

What exactly is the criteria regarding who deserves to leave and who doesn't? With the exception of extreme things, being beat fair and square in a competition and being nominated by someone with whom you are not aligned seems pretty deserving to me. This actually seems to be the definition of what BB is all about.

I must have that stone cold heart you folks have described because I'm not at all moved by Kristen's tears. The only thing that she's said which resonates with me is feeling badly for not having been more successful in the game. Other than that - sorry Kristen, ya got no love from me. I get being sad, disappointed or even feeling defeated but to say you don't deserve to go home?

So who does? Rachel and Brendon - why because they are beating you at this game? Matt or Brit because they've won comps? Or are you referring to bitter party of one, I mean Kathy?

If anyone has that list of criteria please share.

August 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Hey Gator, How about Tweedle Dumb & Tweedle Dumber? Or we can call them "Lanzo". Or Thing 1 & Thing 2? Hummm.....I'm sure I can think up some more as soon as my addled brain regenerates for the day!

August 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below