;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 31, 2010

BB12: Weave Me a Tale...

Since the live feeds have gone to Trivia @ 2:36 PM BBT,
let me introduce you to the new BBDish segment:
Genie's Fun Caps!

This week, the winner of the Fun Caps are Matt and Britney who decided to wear Rachel's weave and re-enact the Rachel/Kristin Smack Down.
The comedy routine that ensued is hilarious! (July 30th on FB -F1 & 2 - 12:20 AM BBT)
Britney launched into a fantastic Rachel impersonation that she took on the road! :)



Matt the "stoner".

"Who wants to see my HoH Room?"

Rachel 1 and Deux

"Get your life vests, floaters"


Britney wins the BBDish Comedy Award this week!








Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Ya got me on this one Genie...

Genie 1 - GaYToR 1... for the day.

I want to play but I need to go get my music. Hopefully that will go fast and I can get back and join in.

:o)

July 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

GaYToR

I would love it if you came to Erie, Pa someday. I went to a drag show at The Zone a couple weeks ago. It was fun, but I am sure that the show would be much better with a star like you.

July 31, 2010 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

This is going to be a long one. Go Kristen!

Matt reminds me of someone in that pic but I can't figure out who.


Genie, Thank you for giving up your Saturday to be here with us.

July 31, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Veto Time! Yay! OK, so I want to see whoever wins the Unitard gets the opportunity to give it to someone and gives it to Lane! That would be...nice... :)

Dani (from last post) ~ Yes, I am a Philadelphian! Born & raised my whole life. I'm rooting for Kristen for that reason, also because I hate how this house wants to "get the floaters out". I would really love for her to win PoV, then HoH & get out Brenchel or Matt.

Go Kristen!!!

~ Ryan ~

July 31, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Val (from previous post) - Thank you :)

Gaytor - Huggies!!

Hiya MissLissa! - I believe so! :)

Michelle - Huggies :)

July 31, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Who wants muffins?? Blueberry, Strawberry, Choc. chip, and Banana walnut.

July 31, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I hope Kristen wins, and they convince Rachel to put up Kathy.

Doubt it, but I can dream,

Than next week I want Brittany to get HOH and put up Brendon and Kristen and watch Rachel grovel so "no-one gets between her and her man" Teach her a lesson that you can't trust anyone else because what you heard isn't how they said it!

Genie great job today, I've been in and out and enjoyed the updates.

July 31, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michelle in IN :) Yummmmyyy!!!

July 31, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hiya Carolyn!

July 31, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

If Kristen wins I can hear her saying, "I brought it, now what are you going to do Rachel?"

July 31, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger itsagame said...

I like Kristen, one of my favorite floaters. I don't want her to go. -kinda sad. but she probably will end up going. I am sick of this Branchel crap. It's like there way or the high way and BB is totally favoring them over america. We need to put both of them up and take out the other one.

Come on Kristen win baby1q or Hayden-I need both of them to stay.-this stinks.

I bet Brandon or Rachel will win this POV too. Would not shock me only to expect it.

July 31, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Rootin' for Kristen to win!!

July 31, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

getting ready to open a new top post. ;) heads up...

Click me!

July 31, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below